The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 22

Dolly held Silvia’s hand as they walked towards Scudamore’s office and Silvia’s confusion rose. The last hundred yards was along streets that had not been cleared or gritted and they each relied on the other when they slipped in the slush. They arrived at Scudamore’s office door none the worse for wear, even after the many near misses. Dolly ushered Silvia in first and followed her into Josephine’s office. Dolly said, “We are here for the meeting with Mr. Scudamore and Mr. Meagan.” Josephine knocked on a different door than Dolly had ever seen used before and heard a voice say, “Send them in.” Josephine opened the door and ushered the two young women in. There were three men in the room down one side of a large table. The one Dolly did not know said, “What do we have here?” Scudamore answered, “May I introduce Miss Dolly Page and her friend.” Dolly responded, “Mrs. Silvia Privet and who are you?” looking at the man who spoke. Scudamore said, “Ladies, please sit down and then we will do the introductions.” Both girls sat opposite the men. Silvia was still wearing the gas mask and hoping the floor would swallow her up.

Raymond Meagan opened the meeting and said, “May I introduce Graham Nichols who is from the registrar’s office. He will be used to witness the agreements that are drawn up at the meeting.” Dolly said, “Silvia now would be an appropriate time for you to drop the hood and remove the mask.” Silvia complied and blushed brightly. Scudamore asked, “Would you both like to remove your coats?” Dolly replied, “We are fine; let’s get on with the business at hand.”

Raymond said, “Miss Page, you are now the owner of thirty-two companies previously owned by John Redshank. How do you propose to administer these and submit the statuary fiscal returns?” Dolly answered, “I would like you to form a single holding company to administer all these enterprises and we will submit a single return in accordance with our legal responsibilities through your office. This company will have a board of directors. I will be the Chair Person, Silvia here will be the Managing Director, Mr. Scudamore the Company Secretary, Norman Privet the Finance Director and if there are any other positions required by law, then one can be yours, Mr. Meagan. However, I would still like to engage you as the Company’s Legal Representative.” Graham said, “Have you considered a name for this new company?” Dolly replied, “The Silver Doll Holdings Company Limited.” Graham replied, “Why Silver Doll?” Scudamore interrupted, “I expect it is derived from Silvia and Dolly. Are you sure you want Mrs. Privet to take on the day to day management of your company, Dolly?” Dolly replied, “Yes, I am sure. She has proven to me that she is able and I want to save myself in line with Walter’s wishes for running his enterprise once probate has been granted.” Scudamore said, “As soon as we can confirm that Freda and Justin have relinquished their claim, we will be able to move.” Dolly replied, “Unfortunately that will not be possible. Both Justin and Freda are no more.” Raymond replied, “Have you had them killed, Miss Page?” Dolly smiled and replied, “Not at all, Mr. Meagan. Freda is now a tramp called Madge and Justin is a female impersonator called Kevin, last seen in Carlisle.” Scudamore said, “That is wonderful news. You have completed the terms of Walter’s will so you are the current owner of his estate. Probate was granted over a month ago which is how your conservatory was paid for. The money was yours anyway; I just needed the confirmation that Walter’s two children had moved into their new lives.” Dolly said, “When we spoke once before on this matter you indicated that there were provisions in the will for Imogen and Patty. May I ask what these were?” Scudamore said, “That also depends on whether you have complied with Walter’s requests.” Dolly replied, “Until nine o’clock this morning they were working on their backs, servicing many clients in accordance with Walter’s wishes.”

“The terms of Water’s will are quite specific. I’m afraid this new state has to be confirmed by Raymond and myself.” Dolly replied, “Could we borrow your phone for a second to see if they are awake?” Scudamore pushed the instrument on the table towards Dolly and said, “Dial nine first for an outside line.” Dolly in turn pushed it towards Silvia. Silvia picked it up and dialled; after several rings Silvia said, “This is your Mistress. Let me speak to Imogen.” After a short delay, Silvia said, “Imogen, do you know where Mr. Scudamore’s office is located? You do? Good, you and Patty get dressed in your work clothes and come to Mr. Scudamore’s office as soon as you can. If you want to bring Averill and Rosemary, you can.” Scudamore looked quizzically at Dolly and Dolly said, “Averill and Rosemary are here for Christmas and decided to join Imogen and Patty while they were here. Tonight was going to be their first night off.” Scudamore said, “If they all come and can convince us of their roles, that completes all the clauses in Walter’s will and I am at liberty to inform you that your current portfolio is some one hundred and eleven million, and unless you start spending soon it is growing all the time. Walter was certainly right in choosing you, Miss Page. He never expected you would complete all the terms.”

Dolly said, “To show my good faith, you can have a free trial with whoever comes, and tomorrow evening, if you go to their place of work, you can have another one. Then you can sign over whatever you sign that gives me Walter’s assets.” Scudamore said, “That is totally acceptable. I will have all the papers ready for you on Thursday. Now we cannot allow you to brief Imogen and Patty before we see them. This has to be their wishes to perform whatever we want them to do. So you stay here and we will be back shortly.”

The three men left the room and Dolly said, “Ok you can put your mask back on now and lift the hood. It is very fortunate that you intervened with the girls but you still have a lot of back peddling to do.” Silvia said, “I can’t believe you made me MD; that is what I wanted. I thought you were going to throw me to the wolves for what I did to you.” Dolly said, “This morning you said you wanted to be my partner in business and in bed. That is what I want also. Marissa can have Norman in her bed at night and in the daytime you can get your own back while he manages our finances. He will be the plan for tomorrow. As far as I know he has not attempted to contact me since Roland programmed him so I can make an appointment at the bank to see him.” Dolly picked up the phone and dialled zero and when Josephine answered, Dolly said, “Could you get me the National West Bank on the High Street?” Josephine replied, “I’ll look up the number and call you back.” A few minutes later the phone rang and Dolly picked it up and said, “Thank you Josephine,” then after a short delay, “This is Dolly Page. I would like a meeting with Norman Privet as soon as possible. 10:30 tomorrow? That will be fine; thank you and goodbye.” Dolly put the phone down and said, “I will try and undo what Roland did in the morning, and you can help me.” Silvia did not know what Dolly was thinking but after what she had done that afternoon she didn’t care.

Silvia said, “Do we have a list of the thirty-two companies? I only know of eighteen.” Dolly said, “We will have to ensure loyalty of all the enterprise managers. You will have your work cut out for you and I will need to bottle some more water.” Silvia said, “I am very sorry I misjudged you and if I caused you any discomfort while I was acting at your Mistress.” Dolly said, “Just remember to think things through next time. Make sure I am dressed according to the weather and provide a drink I can drink when I am thirsty.”

Silvia asked, “How long am I to be humiliated and embarrassed by this mask?” Dolly answered, “Not long now; you can take it off when we get home. In the mean time, take your knickers off. I’m thirsty.” Silvia pulled down the heavy weight knickers and stuffed them into the pocket of her coat. Dolly got down on the floor and crept under Silvia’s multiple skirts. The aroma was very strong and Dolly loved it. When she was in position, she started her magic technique and soon Silvia (who was enjoying the gentle rise in passion) and Dolly sneaked the orgasm in with a bang. Silvia was caught off guard and it took all the wind out of her lungs. She panted several times trying to re-inflate her lungs and almost collapsed before she relaxed enough for the automatic functions to kick in. Dolly hadn’t heard the stress due to the squeaking of PVC coat against Silvia’s latex clothing which was so loud and erotic, making Dolly continue for a second after licking up the entire outflow from the first. Soon Silvia was climbing again and could not halt even if she wanted to. The second orgasm came with forewarning, but even that caused Silvia’s mind to dip.

Dolly thought two was enough and pulled out from the gorgeous aroma into the fresh air thinking, “I will have to get some more masks and hoods. If Walter knew at the beginning what his research would create, would he have started? Yes, I guess he would. He needed someone like me at the end.” Dolly sat down beside Silvia and saw the trance-like look in her eyes so she said, “You love this mask as much as you love me and are not humiliated or embarrassed to wear it.” Then she nudged Silvia saying, “Wake up.” Silvia’s expression around her eyes became animated so Dolly said, “Did you not like it?” Silvia said, “As I said before, your tongue is dangerous. You should come with a health warning.”

Silvia was about to put her knickers on when there was a noise outside the door. She had just got them back in her pocket when Scudamore came in saying, “I don’t know how you did what you did but I have to say you have exceeded the terms of the will. Come and see me tomorrow afternoon, both of you, and once the papers are signed we will submit them to company’s house. Josephine has checked the name and we can use it.” Dolly said, “That’s good. It is a quarter to four and we need to be somewhere at four. Are the girls still here?” Yes, they are still in with Raymond.” Dolly said, “We just need a word before we go.” Scudamore knocked on another door and stuck his head in the room saying, “Dolly would like a word with the girls. They are just going.” Silvia put her head in the room and said, “When you are finished here, go home. You all have the night off and I will see you later. We are all eating together at seven o’clock.” Closing the door, Dolly said, “We’ll see you tomorrow.” They hurried from Scudamore’s office and moved as quickly as the conditions allowed back to the shop. They arrived as Michelle was entering the shop looking like a million dollars. Dolly ushered her through into the back room and said, “You are our gift to Jeffery so we need to gift wrap you.” Dolly moved to the part of the stock room where she had located all the odd items. There she pulled out a richly embroidered black abayah together with a matching hejab. She then dressed Michelle as an Arab woman with only her freshly made up eyes showing. When Michelle was ready, Dolly said, “Wait here” and went out into the shop. There was no sign of Jeffery but, looking out of the front window, she saw him walking down the street.

When Jeffery entered the shop Dolly said, “Your timing is impeccable; I hope you weren’t doing anything important but I need a special favour. We have a foreign visitor and I want you to wine her and dine her with us tonight. She does not speak much English but take her home so she can freshen up and then bring her to our house for say, ten to seven. She may be in the need for some gentle handling but see if you can get your cock in her pussy before you come. I’m sure you can use your charm and charisma to get her knickers off. Wait here and I will get her.”

Dolly walked into the back room and said, “He is here and I told him you don’t speak much English so no talking until he takes the hejab off. Now come with me.” Dolly walked out into the shop followed by Michelle, and Jeffery looked very sombre until they got close and his eyes lit up and he threw his arms around Dolly saying, “Thank you so much! You and Silvia are my Christmas angels. I would recognise those eyes anywhere.” Dolly said, “Then what are you waiting for? Take her home. She is not allowed to talk until you remove her Arab dress.”

Jeffery moved to Michelle and lifted the hejab off in one easy movement and then lifted the abayah over her head to reveal her rubberised mackintosh. They kissed for several minutes as Dolly folded up the Arab clothes, ready to put them back in the box. After he had sucked all the kisses out of her, he broke and said, “If we are a little late it will be my fault. See you all later.” And with that they were out of the shop and off up the road. Marissa said, “Simone left at half past three in a bit of a panic after I told her what Silvia said, and I am very sorry Dolly. If I have done anything to upset you while you were playing at being Kristine, please forgive me.” Dolly said, “I see Silvia is started down her path of restitution. Where is she, by the way?” She wanted to get to Imogen and the others before you do something about putting you back on top. I don’t understand, she thought she had you. What happened?” “She came to her senses just in time; otherwise we would have had another Roland. Walter has been too clever. She is now on catch up before her train runs out. What time are you closing shop tonight?” Marissa replied, “With this weather, business has been very slow today. Most of the sales have been latex. I think the latex-loving fraternity love the cold.” Dolly replied, “Lock the door. I want to try something in the back room.” Marissa locked the door and followed Dolly into the back. Dolly said, “Lose your knickers and sit down in this seat. Something happened earlier and I want to see if it was a fluke or repeatable.” Marissa did as Dolly, instructed and Dolly thought, “Silvia not only made her see me as me, she has also put me back in charge.” She once again crawled under layers of latex and found the honey pot and started stimulating the flow of the honey. She started as she did with Silvia, causing the sneaky orgasm and then for the second one she kept it going higher than Marissa had ever been before and caused the orgasm to burst forth like an atom bomb. Dolly lapped up all the discharge and then snuck out to look into her eyes. Marissa had that same trance-like appearance so Dolly said, “From now on, whether you see me as me or as Kristine, you will know that I will bust your ass if you do not give the respect I expect or jump when I ask you to do something. In a moment you are going to awaken and put your knickers back on and you will forget everything after the first wonderful orgasm.”

Ok now, wake up”. Marissa jumped at Dolly’s words and started putting on her knickers. When they were on she said, “I don’t know how you did that but you can practice on me anytime.” Dolly said, “Ok, test over. Let’s go home.” Marissa took all the money out of the cash register, leaving the drawer open and shut the light off in the shop. She put the money in a bag and deposited the bag in the night safe before shutting the lights off in the stock room and securing the back door. They walked together home and Marissa asked, “Now that you are you, why are you still wearing Kristine’s coat and boots?” Dolly replied, “You are as bad as Silvia. I have always been me and I was having a ball until last night when you left me out in the cold.” Marissa said, “I am sorry for that. I was just following orders and I got sidetracked in the conservatory decorating the tree.” Dolly affirmed, “Well I am sure that won’t happen again, will it.” Marissa quickly replied, “No Boss. I now know I was being stupid and I don’t make the same mistake twice.”

As they reached the house, Dolly unlocked the door and Imogen rushed her, hugging her like some long lost relative returning from years on a desert island. Imogen said, “Silvia has confessed what she did and that she is being punished.” Dolly asked, “So what is it like now that you are a whore?” Imogen replied, “All four of us are having a ball. What was that with Walter’s lawyers this afternoon?” Dolly replied, “Walter had some clauses in his will that if I had not complied with his wishes, I would not have gotten his estate. Silvia made you into what you are because she was following Walter’s instruction without getting to know you first. After the holidays, you will stop being whores and go back to work.” Imogen asked, “What would happen if I wanted to continue as a whore?” Dolly said, “Well, you will have to wait until your next holiday here in Scarborough. You are under contract to Silvia and you can only sell your body for money in this town.” Patty poked her head around the sitting room door and said, “Well we may see you more often, like once a month for a long weekend.” Dolly said, “You are always welcome here. The property next door was acquired so we could all get together, but wait until after Christmas when you get back home before you start making plans. Where are Averill and Rosemary?” “They are upstairs next door getting ready for meeting you properly,” Patty answered.

Dolly said, “Let me check what Simone is doing in the kitchen and then get everybody into the conservatory.” Dolly walked into the kitchen still wearing the PVC coat and boots and asked, “Is everything under control?” Simone said very nervously, “Everything here is fine, but I owe you an abject apology and I hope I can do something for you that will allow you to forgive me.” Dolly replied, “I’ll take a vote between all ten diners after all three courses, and your punishment will be based on the result. I am going up to get changed and I want everyone to be in the conservatory when I return.” Dolly skipped up the stairs and found Silvia sitting in the chair she had been in that morning. Dolly started shedding clothes and Silvia asked, “When did you change my opinion of this mask?” Dolly answered, “What do you mean? You have had it on all day except in Scudamore’s board room; perhaps it has grown on you.” Silvia continued, “I have been sitting here for half an hour and I am feeling resistant to taking it off. I think you will have to instruct me.” Dolly replied, “Silvia, take off my mask and get ready for dinner. If you want a mask, get one of your own.” Silvia took the mask off and said, “Thank you, I am no longer sure what is going on here.” Dolly replied, “You are the new Mrs. Big in this town so get your act together. I want every member of this household in to conservatory in five minutes.” Dolly pulled out a nice dress from the wardrobe and started putting it on. Silvia said meekly, “What do you suggest I wear, Mistress?” Dolly said, “Take all your layers off and put the mackintosh back on. That is now your house coat, night dress and raincoat.” Silvia said, “But you are wearing a party dress.” Dolly said, “Did I miss that off the list? Ok your mackintosh is a house coat, night dress, party dress and raincoat. There, is that better?” Dolly slipped on a pair for shoes with four inch heels and said, “Are you ready?” Silvia slipped on a similar pair of shoes and said, “Yes I am ready. What happened with Michelle and Jeffery?” Dolly replied, “You can ask them yourself when they come. They will be here in about half an hour.”

They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Simone was still fussing with the meal. Dolly asked, “Are you able to leave it? I need you in there.” Simone replied, “It will be alright for ten minutes.” Dolly let Simone and Silvia enter first, and then made an entrance. Everyone was gathered round the cane furniture; there were four sitting on it and four of the dining chairs had been moved to form a circle.

Dolly took the last chair and said, “Ladies in latex, I have gathered you all here tonight to inform you that most of the big criminals in this town have been eliminated and as a result, a vacuum was created. I am happy to say that this vacuum has been filled by our own Mrs. BIG Silvia. We have formed a holding company over the thirty-two enterprises that make up the empire of the last Mr. Big and Silvia is the Managing Director. So if any of you want anything that you cannot buy in the High Street, Silvia is your woman. Tomorrow we will start to enslave all the managers of these thirty-two businesses to ensure Silvia is given 110% loyalty from them all and that any fraudulent activities are halted in the bud.”

I have also come into Walter’s inheritance and it is because of Silvia who has made this possible. Walter’s instructions for Imogen, Patty, Rosemary and Averill were very specific although I fought them. Walter had not only instructed me but had stipulated that these instructions should be implemented and confirmed in his will. That is why there was a visit to his office this afternoon and there may be a further visit to Charlotte’s tomorrow night. It is therefore my solemn task to inform you that you will remain as hookers throughout the Christmas break except Christmas Eve. After Christmas, if you want to experience the joy that Silvia has instilled into you from such activities, you will have to come back to Scarborough at times that fit in with your normal employment. You are forbidden from seeking out these thrills with multiple clients in your home towns. If however you choose a single partner then you can get all your pleasure from that one special man.”

“Now we are expecting two more guests and I want you to give them every courtesy. Oh, one last thing, certain people here have gained pleasure from seeing me in a gas mask. You are all instructed to buy a gas mask, similar in design to the one Silvia was wearing today, and you will always wear it at home when you are not eating, washing or eating pussy. That’s all, have a good evening.” Dolly relaxed and Silvia stood up and said, “Before we eat I would just like to say a thanks to Dolly for everything she has done for us and in particular, me. Yesterday we discussed getting back my ex-husband and making him our sex-toy. After last night and today, Dolly has upped her game when it comes to sex and I no longer want any part of Norman, but Marissa, if you still want him, he can be yours.”

Marissa said, “I have always lusted after Norman but I had a session with Dolly today and he would have to take his place at the bottom of the family.”

Further sombre talk was stopped by the doorbell ringing. Dolly stood up and said, “Simone, back to the kitchen and Marissa, you are in charge of drinks and I love you all,” before getting up to answer the door.

Dolly returned with Michelle and Jeffery and Michelle looked like she was the cat with all the cream. Dolly said, “Jeffery, what have you been doing? I have never seen Michelle looking so happy.” Michelle answered saying, “My men have been fucking me for years, but Jeffery makes love with his beautiful cock.” Dolly continued, “Well I am glad we were able to put you two together.” Jeffery said, “I don’t know what you have done to Michelle since Dom was killed but I have never seen her, this fit. You have taken years off her.”

As they entered the conservatory, Dolly shouted, “Ladies, these are our special guests, Jeffery and Michelle.” Dolly, then introduced all the girls and Marissa got everyone the drink of their choice. The conservatory looked every bit the Christmas scene. With the decorated tree and with the snow outside and on the roof, it looked like the picture on a Christmas card. Outside a blizzard was blowing and the world had ground to a stop. Inside they were all warm cosy and having a fantastic time. All the courses were served with flourish from Simone and Marissa. Silvia sat at one end of the table and Dolly sat at the other end. The conversation was intelligent and interesting. Michelle turned out to be a very charming, intelligent woman and Jeffery, being the only man, was in heaven, surrounded by so many good looking females all dressed in shiny latex.

At the end of the meal Dolly said, “You all have to vote on Simone’s culinary offerings. You each have up the three points for each course, giving a total possible nine possible points each. You each have a piece of paper and a pencil. Please write your score on the paper and fold it in half. I will add them up and Simone’s future rests on the total.” Dolly thought the turkey was a bit dry and the Brussels sprouts overcooked so she wrote seven on her paper. And when she collected all the votes, she added up each one and there were seven nines, 1 eight, and 2 sevens, giving eighty-five out of a possible ninety. Dolly said, “Ok, here are the results of the Shore Road Jury. Out of a possible ninety, Simone has scored eighty-five and so lives to cook another day. Please move to the comfy seats and Silvia will organize some entertainment while I clean up.” Silvia started them all playing charades and Dolly moved to the kitchen. Dolly had finished all the porcelain and cutlery when Michelle came out to see if she needed any help. Dolly said, “I have only the roasting tin and four saucepans to do so no, you go back to the others.” Michelle said, “I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the meal and you have a wonderful family and group of friends. I am very envious.” Dolly scrubbed the roasting tin until it shone like new and said, “There is no need to be envious; you are now part of our family. What did you do before you married Dom and what do you want to do with your life?”

Michelle answered, “I married Dom because he told me to after he met me, when I was working for Godfrey. Back then Godfrey had an accountants practice and there were four chartered accountants in one office.” Dolly asked, “Do you want to go back to being an accountant?” Michelle answered, “I was forced to give it up twenty-one years ago. I think the world has moved on a bit too much.” Dolly said, “You are no longer with Dom. Ask Jeffrey what he would like and talk to me again. I think you will find that no one has changed the way we count and the way people fiddle their accounts. I’m sure we could bring you back in slowly and you would soon be up to speed.”

Michelle picked up the tea towel and said, “I’ll talk to Jeffery in a minute. He is well into this game of charades. I have been dominated for so long by a man with no love; I don’t know any of the films or books they are miming.” Soon all the kitchen surfaces were spotless and Dolly filled a bucket with hot water so she could do the floor. As she reached for the mop from the larder Dolly said, “While I skim around the floor, you go and see if anyone would like another drink. If they want coffee or tea, I will make it in a minute.” Michelle returned to the conservatory and Dolly cleaned the floor doing the area around the stove on her knees with a scrubbing brush. As Dolly poured the dirty water from the bucket down the sink, Marissa and Michelle appeared. Marissa said, “You have done it again. This kitchen looks like it has just been installed.” Michelle said, “Four G&Ts, three coffees and whatever you would like.” Dolly reached for the kettle and Marissa stopped her saying, “You have finished, it is our turn now.”

Dolly replied, “Ok, I’ll have a glass of red wine,” as she walked into the conservatory. She sat down next to Jeffery who asked, “What do you want to do with Michelle?” Dolly answered, “She is your woman, and you should decide what she does.” Jeffery replied, “Dolly, you and Silvia control who I am and what I do. Since meeting Michelle this afternoon I am a little confused.” Dolly continued, “Jeffery, we took control of you to guarantee your loyalty to us over your previous employer, but we found out that you are a good person and as such you are welcome to join our family. Michelle it turns out is also a nice person and if she is to join our family, she will need a job. I don’t want to force one on her so I asked her to consider what she would like. She said she would defer any decision to you and now you are pushing the decision back on me.”

Jeffery replied, “I’m sorry, I did not know the background of her request. I think she should have a job to do with numbers and money; it is what she knows.” Dolly continued, “Very well, she is to report to my office on Monday morning at nine o’clock.” Jeffery asked, “Where is your office?” Dolly answered, “I’ll show you in the morning before you leave.” The game of charades had ended and conversation was ripe. Simone and Averill were talking about the cat suit and nerve agents and Silvia and Imogen were discussing something relating to Charlotte and her house. Patty and Rosemary were sharing recent history. Michelle returned with a tray of drinks and started handing them out. Dolly moved over so Michelle could sit by Jeffery and when she sat down, Jeffery said, “You start your new job on Monday.” Michelle leaned across and kissed Dolly and then kissed and hugged Jeffery.

The gathering continued until after ten o’clock and Dolly said, “Patty, you will have to bunk in with Rosemary and Averill. Imogen will bunk in with Silvia and I and Jeffery and Michelle will sleep in your vacated bed.” Jeffery said, “I thought these terraced properties only had two bedrooms. There are ten of us.” Imogen said, “Dolly’s plan is fine with us; we will all fit in.” Dolly asked Patty to show Jeffery and Michelle to their room and started collecting all the glasses. Averill said, “Rosemary and I will clean up, you all go to bed.” Silvia and Imogen moved toward the stairs and Dolly said, “Simone and Marissa, thank you for the dinner tonight and tomorrow we may have to have another shuffle round.”

Upstairs, Silvia finished in the bathroom and got into bed without changing clothes. Imogen followed her in the bathroom and when she got to the bedroom said, “Could I borrow a nightdress?” Silvia pointed out her nightdress and said, “You can use that.” Imogen changed into the latex baby doll night dress and climbed in to bed. Dolly appeared a few minutes later, having finished in the bathroom and removed all her clothes. She was about to put on her nightdress when she stopped and crept under the bottom of the latex-covered duvet and up under Silvia’s skirt. Dolly wanted to see if she could repeat the hypnosis and followed the same process as she did in Scudamore’s office. The first orgasm took her breath away and the second entranced her mind. Dolly felt Silvia relax and moved across to Imogen and started on her. Imogen moaned as she felt Dolly enter and her first orgasm was bigger than she remembered. As Dolly changed her technique for the second, Imogen was caught out and was entranced as her second climax erupted. After drinking all the sexual juices Dolly slipped out of the bottom of the bed and looked at both entranced beauties. Dolly said, “Can you hear me girls?” and they both replied in monotone voices. “Yes Mistress.” Dolly continued, “Silvia, you have been very naughty. You have come to bed without your mask. In the morning when you realise your mistake you will be devastated, and decide that you need punishment. After breakfast you will come up stairs and dress as Kristine, only with multiple layers for the cold. Starting with the corset which Imogen will help you to get tight, you will put on the stockings, vibrators, pants and chastity belt. You will then put on Kristine’s mask with the gag and the gloves before your multiple layers of clothing. Before you put the PVC coat on, you will lock the boots on and then fit you gas mask over the Kristine hood and then lock the PVC coat on. Imogen will assist you and then collect all the keys from the various pad locks and put them in the left top drawer of the dressing table. You will then take on all the instructions you programmed into Kristine with no exception, except if you are required to sign anything at Scudamore’s or the bank you will sign as Silvia Privet without noticing.”

“Imogen, in the morning you will awaken with us and join us for breakfast. After breakfast you will come back up stairs with Silvia and help to turn her into Kristine. After you finish dressing her and locking the various items, place the keys in the drawer and then you will forget helping Silvia or handling keys and only remember assisting Kristine.”

Now I want you both to get comfortable and after I squeeze in between you, I want you both to move from your trance into a natural sleep, incorporating pleasant dreams about me and only to wake when the radio alarm goes off in the morning.” Dolly set the alarm for half past eight and then crept in between her two entranced lovers. As soon as Dolly got comfortable with her head on the pillow, she mentally said her password and drifted into the land of nod.

No one stirred until the radio alarm started outputting a noise rap number. Dolly stretched and slid out of the bottom of the bed between two pairs of legs. Imogen joined her in the shower and said, “I’m sorry but I think I must have gone to sleep in between orgasms last night.” Dolly said, “Nothing to worry about. I still think you taste almost as nice as Silvia.”

They washed each other and then helped to dry each other. Dolly then said, “Choose something nice to wear out of my wardrobe; you don’t need to wear your hooker outfit until this evening.” As the two sisters walked into the bedroom, Silvia with her head down and saying nothing, ran to the bathroom.

Dolly and Imogen chose clothing suitable for the day and weather, and then went down to prepare breakfast. Dolly squeezed the oranges as Imogen poured out three bowls of Special K and sliced a banana onto each bowl. Silvia came down stairs still dejected with her head down and as she sat down said, “I forgot to put the mask back on last night. I am very sorry but I will make it up to you today.” Dolly replied, “Perhaps you should consider other bondage and not just the mask.” For the remainder of the meal Silvia did not talk and when they were all finished Dolly said, “I’ll clean up Imogen, you go and help Silvia to get ready.” Dolly was washing up when Jeffery stepped into the kitchen and said, “We are going now. You said you would show us your office.” Dolly handed him a tea towel and said, “As soon as we are finish here.”

When the dishes, glasses and cutlery were all put away and the tops and table wiped, Dolly said, “I will just get my coat and some better foot wear and will be by the front door in three minutes.”

When she got to the top of the stairs she was glad to see the bedroom door closed. She knocked and shouted, “Imogen, could you throw out a pair of boots and a hooded raincoat? I’m just nipping around to Walter’s office.” The door opened a crack and Imogen passed out the specified items of clothing. Dolly changed her footwear and slid her arms in the floor length maroon double breasted mackintosh with full hood. Descending the stairs, she met up with Michelle and Jeffery. Michelle was in the rubberised coat Dolly had given her the day before and Jeffery was in a big woollen overcoat. Dolly picked up her hand bag and said, “I don’t suppose the snow has gone,” as she opened the door. They were very pleasantly surprised; someone had cleared the snow from around the door and most of the pavement between Dolly’s door and the entrance to the alley. When they got to the alley, this had also been cleared.

In fact Averill and Rosemary had cleared the whole route the previous night before going to bed. Not having the luxury of hypnotically induced sleep and being conditioned to sleeping in the day time, they had wanted some exercise before settling down.

Dolly guided Jeffery and Michelle to Walter’s office and opened the door. She picked up the post before inviting them both in. The heating in the building was on so it was fairly comfortable. Dolly said, “This accommodation needs a lick of paint and we will need some new furniture if we are to share this space.” I will source the furniture if Jeffery can arrange for the place to be redecorated. Unfortunately, if you get someone else to do it they will have to be supervised all the time they are here. Parts of this accommodation are out of bounds to anyone but me. I think what we need is our own building services venture to take on the many maintenance activities associated with Walter’s estate.”

Jeffery said, “Gavin has a group of very trustworthy men who undertake these kinds of activities. I will talk to him.” Michelle said, “Ok, so I will be working here... what will I be doing?” Dolly said, “I became the owner of a large real-estate portfolio yesterday and I need someone to help me manage it. There are maintenance costs, rents and all sorts of sundry actions to administer as well as bills to be paid. It may not be possible for me to be here all the time, so I want someone I can trust to cover in my absence and keep track on all the funds that come in and go out.” The smile on Michelle’s face was delightful and she said, “I would be delighted to help you and I am sure I could do most of that right away.” Dolly said, “We will start on Monday, Christmas day being on a Saturday means that Monday and Tuesday will be bank holidays, so we will get a bit of peace and quiet to kick this off.” Michelle said, “I cannot thank you enough for giving me the man I have loved for years and a purpose to my life. I never thought I would have my heart’s desires.”

Jeffery said, “Ok, I will see about getting the place spruced up and make sure Michelle is here at nine o’clock Monday morning. Do you still want me to be based at Charlotte’s?”

Dolly answered, “For the time being but think about finding another heavy to take on the times that you would like to spend with Michelle.” Jeffery replied, “It is a pity we lost Paul and Roland; they were very trustworthy and able men.” Dolly continued, “In my experience they were very forgetful. John was killed with Roland’s gun and Michelle’s husband with Paul’s.” Jeffery said, “If the police now have Roland’s gun, they could close a lot of their outstanding cases of unlawful killings, including Hilda’s niece.” Dolly said, “Well I don’t suppose you have a hit man’s periodical where you can advertise job vacancies, so keep your eyes open for likely candidates. I can guarantee their long term loyalty.”

Dolly said, “Ok I have to go, I have appointments with the bank. I’ll see you on Monday, Michelle and whenever I need you, Jeffery.” Dolly showed them out, locking the door and then walked quickly back to her front door. Imogen was in the hall and as soon as Dolly opened the door she said, “I’m glad you’re back. Kristine is having a migraine and is in a bad way upstairs.” Dolly ran up the stairs and into the bedroom to find Kristine on the floor crying. Dolly said, “If you have a headache, nod your head.” Kristine nodded. Dolly continued, “Ok the mental wall between your Kristine thoughts and your Silvia thoughts needs to be taller and thicker to stop all the Silvia thoughts from coming through. From now until the gas mask comes off, you only have Kristine thoughts in accordance with Silvia’s programming.” The crying stopped and Kristine said, “Thank you. Whatever you did, it has worked; the headache has gone.” Dolly said, “Come on then, we are late.” She made sure everything she needed was in her hand bag, fitted the contact lenses into her eyes and then walked down the stairs.

Dolly said, “If you are at a loose end Imogen, there are clothes to be washed in the hamper in our bathroom. Come, Kristine we are late.”

Dolly and Kristine walked quickly towards the town, arriving at the bank at ten twenty-five.

Dolly told the woman at the help desk that she was Miss Dolly Page and was here to see Mr. Norman Privet. The woman showed Dolly and Kristine into an empty interview room saying, “I’ll tell Mr. Privet you are here,” before leaving them. Dolly said, “After we have seen Mr. Privet, what would you like to do?” Kristine shook her head and Dolly continued, “Which mask did you put on this morning?” Kristine mimed, “The one with the gag.” Dolly said, “Well, how silly was that. I was going to ask what you wanted me to do. Here, take this and when he is not looking, spray him in the face.”

Norman entered saying, “Miss Page, we meet again. How can I help you and who is your friend?” Dolly replied, “Mr. Privet, this is Kristine and she is helping me with sorting out lost partners. The reason for my seeing you is that I have now inherited Walter’s estate and I have also acquired thirty-two other companies. To administer these additional companies, I have launched a holding company and I am looking for a financial director.” Kristine had moved away from Dolly and Norman was looking directly at Dolly and as Norman started to speak, Dolly took a handkerchief and lifted it up to her nose as Kristine sprayed Norman. Dolly held her breath and used the handkerchief as a filter. She stood up and moved outside the room and blew her nose and coughed. Watching Norman and Kristine through the door, she waited while the vapour settled at ground level. She opened the door and said “Kristine, give him two bottles of water and Norman, drink the water Kristine hands you”.

End of chapter 22