The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 23

Dolly closed the door and watched from outside while Norman drank the water. The girl from the help desk asked if everything was alright and Dolly replied, “Norman is talking to Kristine and she didn’t want me to listen.” Dolly withdrew £500 out of the cash point and then waited fifteen minutes before returning to the room. Both Norman and Silvia were sitting perfectly still and almost catatonic. Dolly said, “Kristine, are you in a trance? If you are, nod your head.” Kristine slowly nodded. Dolly said, “Don’t worry, I will see to you in a minute. Norman, when Roland, programmed you, did he give any instructions, about further attempts to manipulate your mind?” Norman replied, “Yes, he instructed that no one, not even he would be able to change his instructions, no matter what means they use to reprogram me.”

Dolly said, “The concentration you have just received is three times the strength that Roland used when he set those instructions in stone and at this potency, it can wash away earlier instructions, so all the instructions Roland fed into your mind are now beginning to melt, and soon they will be no longer be recognisable. Tell me when they are all gone.” Dolly waited for several minutes and as Norman had not said anything, she decided to take another tack, saying, “Norman, do you still love large Megan?” Norman replied, “Megan, she is someone I know?” Dolly continued, “You were introduced to Megan by Roland and like Roland’s instructions, your memory of Megan is also diminishing away to nothing. All the love you had for any woman is washing away, even the mental image of your ideal woman is now fading as well. In a moment I am going to help you rebuild these images but we have to be sure there are no legacy commands in your mind, put there by Roland. Are they now all gone?”

Norman nodded and Dolly said, “Now all the memories of the day Roland came into your life are going into the ‘erased’ folder and once they are all in that folder I want you to empty the folder as you would on your PC. Nod your head when it is empty.” After a little delay Norman nodded. Dolly asked, “Do you remember anyone called Silvia?” Norman replied, “I knew a girl called Silvia once, but I can’t picture her in my mind.” Dolly said, “Don’t worry remembering; Silvia is not important but do you remember Marissa? She used to work with Silvia.” Norman said, “Yes I remember Marissa. She is very pretty and works in a dress shop.” Dolly said, “That’s right, now I want you to hold that image of Marissa in your mind and then I want you to go back until you were sixteen when you acquired your first pornographic photograph. I want you to place the image of Marissa into that photograph which you used every time you masturbated. You used that picture until it wore out. After you lost it you have been unable to cum at all; while you masturbated for years you have been impotent and you would have stayed that way. But two years ago you walked into the dress shop and saw Marissa. An Image of her has always been your ideal woman. No other woman would satisfy you or enable you to climax. You have been successfully masturbating from your mental image of Marissa over the past two years although now you have decided that a facsimile is not good enough. Now only the real thing will do. She still works in the same shop so when you get off from the bank, you will go and find her and offer yourself to her as her slave. If she accepts you, you will from that moment on do whatever she wants you to do and believe every truth she declares to you. You will convince yourself that giving yourself freely to her is the only way you will secure happiness in an otherwise fruitless life. When you go home, the large woman in your house is only a lodger and it is time to get her out. Now you will start to count in your mind from 200 to zero and with every number you decrement, your ideal woman picture will become a very strong image of Marissa and all other woman that you have ever known will fade into insignificant people whose paths may have crossed with yours but they were not worth remembering. The only woman ever to light the fires of your arousal is Marissa. Start counting and wake up on zero.”

“Kristine, are you still entranced by the vapour?” Kristine nodded and Dolly continued, “All your memories of Kristine are now at the front of your mind, nothing has been lost. All these memories are attached to any item of clothing you are now wearing, whether it be one glove or one of the skirts you have on under the coat. With one item on your body you will be Kristine. When you are wearing none of these clothes you will become Silvia with all the memories, intelligence and intellect of Silvia. In either persona you belong to me and will do whatever I request, suggest or command you to do. When you awaken and in both personas you will not recognise Norman. You don’t remember ever meeting him before today. Now count down from twenty-five to zero and wake up on zero, forgetting that you have entranced Norman or that you have been entranced, and wake up when you reach zero.”

Kristine woke up twenty seconds before Norman but was still a little groggy. Norman woke and before he could speak, Dolly continued, “So Mr. Privet, I was wondering if you would be interested in a position on our board. Look, don’t make a decision now, think about it. Put your life in order and let me know your decision next week. Thank you for your time Mr. Privet. Come Kristine, we have some furniture to buy.” Dolly stood up picking up her bag and Kristine stood up holding onto the table. Norman said, “Could I be allowed to ask and impertinent question? Why is she wearing a gas mask?” Dolly replied, “Two reasons, number one is, she likes to wear it to kick off conversations like this and the second reason is she has been very naughty and so she is forbidden to remove it herself.” Norman replied, “Well if she likes to wear it, that is not such a bad punishment.” Dolly said, “You are right. I cannot punish her really; she is the one I love and is the light of my life.”

Dolly walked out and Kristine followed. Outside, Kristine wanted to say something and Dolly said, “Whatever you would like to say will wait. If you still feel it is important when you take the mask off, mention it then. Come on; there in an office supplies company in that industrial estate where the sex shop is, let’s try there.” Dolly marched off and Kristine bobbled a bit behind her. Dolly saw Kristine’s reflection in a shop window and thought, “I will have to check the filter in the mask when we get back.” Dolly stopped after one hundred yards to let Kristine catch up and when she was standing beside her, Dolly asked, “What is wrong Kristine, you seem a little spaced out. Have you been taking drugs?” Kristine said, “I don’t remember taking any drugs, but I don’t feel totally awake.” Dolly said, “Ok one quick errand and then we will go home. Try and get your mind in focus. You still have work, to do when we get home.” Dolly walked on and this time Kristine stayed close.

They reached the office supply dealer with no further interruption and Dolly told the salesman what she wanted and when she wanted it. The salesman said, “We do not carry stock like that...” Dolly stopped him and said, “Well I am sorry we bothered you.” Turning to leave, the salesman said, “Wait, you didn’t tell me finish. I was going to say normally we don’t but we have some furniture that was ordered but the company who ordered it will not take delivery so if you were interested, you could have it now.” Dolly said, “Ok you have two minutes to show me.” The salesman showed them into the warehouse and to a group of furniture segregated and abandoned; there was a desk, chair, four file cabinets and a cupboard. Dolly said, “What were you originally selling them for?” The salesman said, “£ 380.” Dolly said, “£ 200 delivered.” The salesman said, “£ 300 plus £ 20 delivery.” Dolly said, “£ 180 delivered.” The salesman said, “You have a strange way of haggling.” Dolly said, “You are selling me items of furniture someone else chose that had been abandoned here for however long; it’s covered in months of dust. You start your barter with a laughable price. I am not willing to pay more than two hundred delivered so your attempt to raise me is fruitless. Come Kristine, we are finished.” The salesman said, “Ok £ 200 providing it goes now. The van is outside.” Dolly said, “Your rush to ship it now is so you don’t have to clean it, so £ 200 if you ship it now and throw in some furniture cleaner.” The salesman held out his hand and said, “Deal, and you drive a very hard bargain. I’ll get it loaded once you settle.” Dolly took £ 200 from her purse and gave it to him. Then said, “A receipt first then you can get it loaded, and while you are doing that, if you supply the furniture polish and dusters, Kristine can start to clean it.” The sales man called to the warehouse men and told him to find some polish and dusters for Kristine and then to load it on the van. He took Dolly back into the sales accommodation and generated a paid sales invoice in the computer and printed it out.

He handed the receipt to Dolly and said, “Can I ask a question? Kristine, why is she wearing a gas mask and wrapped up in PVC”. Dolly looked around and there was no one else about so she pulled out the talisman and held it in front of the man before saying, “You were concerned about Kristine’s gas mask and PVC coat but you did not mention my rubber mackintosh. Do you have a thing against rubber?” The salesman replied, “I am always intimidated by strong, dominant women and I knew as soon as you walked in that I was in trouble. Kristine is very submissive and I could relate to her.” Dolly asked, “Are you married and is she dominant?” The man replied, “No not anymore although she was dominant and terrorised me. She made me submissive and then left me because I was.” Dolly asked, “Who owns this company?” The man answered, “Some woman has just taken over. It used to be John Redshank’s until that police woman shot him.” Dolly continued, “You are alone in here. Do you run the place or are you an employee?”

The man answered, “No, for my sins this was my company and John Redshank invested in us when we hit a cash flow problem and then he took over completely.” Dolly said, “Well you have met the woman who has taken over Redshank’s assets and although you will not know that yet, you are from this moment my slave. You will do whatever I tell you to do and believe every truth I give you. You will also be subservient to all strong dominant women and especially women in latex. When we go back to the warehouse you will ask to touch my mackintosh and when you say “mackintosh” you will come in your pants, and every time anyone says mackintosh within your hearing, including you, your cock will explode. When you feel my coat you will realise that not only are you submissive but you have a latex fetish. Now you will wake up when I say “thank you,” forgetting that you have been in a trance or that you have received these instructions and believe that you have just handed me the receipt. Wake up, thank you.” Dolly started walking back to the warehouse and the man shook himself thinking, “God, she is scary,” and then followed her.

In the warehouse Kristine was just finishing polishing the furniture and it looked so much better. The man caught up with Dolly and said, “That coat you are wearing, can I touch it?” Dolly replied, “If you call it by it’s proper name you can touch it.” The man said, “Can I please touch your rubber mackintosh oooh.” Dolly said, “Ok, if you must.” The man looked down at the damp patch beginning to show in his crutch as he reached over to caress the coat. When his fingers touched the material he felt the smooth sensual awareness in his fingertips and he was smitten by the erotic sensation. His hand shot away as if he had touched electricity and he called to the warehouse man, “Get all this in the van NOW.”

Dolly said, “You will have to wait until we walk back or you will have to give us a ride back to the office.” The man said, “Derek will take the furniture and I would be privileged to take you two lovely ladies. I’ll lock up the shop and bring the car around.”

As the man turned to walk away, Dolly said, “If this is your business, why are you not trying to sell me the inserts and files for the cabinets and all the other necessary office supplies. No wonder you are now owned by a dominant woman. Where is your spunk?” The man turned and said, “You have come into my establishment and have completely overwhelmed me. My mind is mush and I am incapable of rational thought. I am sorry you find me inept. I am usually much more on the ball.” Dolly said, “Where is the evidence of this. Your warehouse is empty and your shop is not inspiring. Can I ask a question? When did your business start to decline; was it soon after you lost your wife? Is it the need for a strong woman that drives you and not to make your business successful?”

The man looked at the floor and said, “You spend thirty minutes in my presence and you are able to see right through me. You are right; I am a shell of my former self since I lost my wife Janice.” Dolly said, “Your wife wouldn’t be a doctor called Janice Marsh.” The man said, “Yes, my name is Philip Marsh and my wife was a GP.” Dolly said, “You have had more than enough time to get over her or to find someone else. Get a grip man, and get on with your life.”

Philip said, “I have tried, but every time I find a strong woman, I am intimidated and became tongue tied and shy.” Dolly asked, “Do you not have any females working for you?” Philip replied, “We have one young girl in the accounts department but she is on holiday.” Dolly said, “What about a salesman. You can’t expect all your busy clients to come to you.” Philip admitted, “The salesman we had left us in November.” Dolly said, “Ok I want drawer inserts for the filing cabinets and file covers in two colours, blue and red. Also pens, pencils, A4 hard back books, desk tidy erasers, paper clips, stapler and staples. In fact supply everything which makes an office work. Look, we have other things to do; bring everything to this address at four o’clock.” Handing him one of Walter’s cards, she finished with, “I will also need printed stationary. Come Kristine, we are finished here. Let’s leave before it all falls down around our ears.”

Dolly and Kristine walked out of the large warehouse doors and in direction of the town. Dolly was angry and knew who was going feel her rage next. Dolly led Kristine to the shop that sold her the lap top. As they entered the shop there were two customers being served and Dolly said loudly, “Don’t expect any after-sales service if you buy anything from here.” The young man dealing with the two females looked at Dolly and said, “You can’t come in her saying things like that. What have we done to upset you?” Dolly replied, “When I bought my lap top you sold me a 3g dongle and said you would arrange for a broad band connection. That was six months ago and I am still waiting.”

One of two customers in front of them said, “Are there any other shops in Scarborough selling PCs and peripherals?” The young man said, “No we are the only one east of York.” Dolly said, “There you go talking out of your ass. We live on a globe and there are land masses east of York that will have lots of shops and hopefully better than this one.” The older of the two said, “Perhaps we should go to York.” The young man said, “Don’t listen to this dragon in latex. We can supply all your requirements and we will provide the after care from here.” Dolly extracted the talisman from her bag whispered to Kristine, “Close your eyes,” before walking up to the three of them and lifting the talisman. Dolly waited until they were all entranced and asked, “Ok ladies, first let’s find out who you are and what you do. Start talking.”

The older one said, “My name is Trisha and I am currently out of work but we are here so my sister Angela can get a computer for her collage course.” Dolly asked, “And you young man, what is your story and would you sell this young girl what she needs at the price she can pay?” The young man replied, “No, we don’t have what she needs but I could sell her something that would get her started.” Dolly said, “From this moment on, you cannot tell lies. You will only sell the right product and if you provide a temporary one on which to learn, you will rent it; better still loan it. Now Trisha, when you leave here you are going to see Mr. Marsh at Marsh Office Supplies and you are going to tell him that you are his new saleswoman. He likes his women dominant so don’t take no for an answer. You will all wake up when I am back standing next to Kristine and you will not remember seeing this rock or being entranced.”

Dolly walked back to Kristine and the young man said, “Please wait and I will deal with you in a moment. And to you young lady, I have not got in stock what you need, although I can get one that would satisfy your needs after Christmas. However I would be prepared to loan you a slightly inferior personal computer in the meantime.” The older one said, “OK Angela, do the deal and order what you need. I am going for a job interview,” and then walked out of the store. Angela replied, “When would you have the right one in?” The young man said, “I’ll phone the order through today and it should take about two weeks to come.” Angela replied, “Ok I can wait two weeks. Do you need a deposit?” The young man took a £100 deposit and gave Angela a receipt before she left the shop.

When Angela was gone the young man said, “I am very sorry, Miss Page. I completely forgot about your broadband connection. I did not even order it. However if you still need it I will sort it out today.” Dolly said, “How do I go about getting an office set up with a network, two desktop computers and a server with automatic backup capability? Oh, and a broadband connection”. The man said, “Your best option would be to determine what you want and then to order it off the Dell website.” Dolly said, “Would you be prepared to help me create the list, help me order it and then install and support it when it arrives?”

The young man pulled out a catalogue and said, “Ok are you thinking structured cabling for the network?” Dolly replied, “Yes, and later I want that network extended beyond the one room office.” They worked together for about an hour, building the shopping list and the young man loaded all the items into the website. When they were all in he said, “If you want to place the order, hit that key and then you will need a credit card to pay with.” Dolly hit the key and entered the numbers from her debit card. When the order was complete, he printed the itemised invoice and made a copy for himself.

Dolly folded the invoice and put it in her bag. The young man said, “All this should arrive toward the end of next week. Would it be possible to see the office before then so I can get an idea about what else is required?” Dolly gave him one of Walter’s cards and said, “There should be someone there every day next week and I will be there Monday and Tuesday.”

He agreed to call on Tuesday and then Dolly collected Kristine from her thoughts and they both walked out of the shop and headed straight for home.

When they were inside Dolly said, “Ok Kristine, make two mugs of coffee. You must be thirsty.” Kristine made the coffee and put the mugs on the kitchen table. Dolly sat down and said, “Ok take the mask off.” Kristine had much difficulty getting the gas mask off with the hood of the PVC coat locked in the up position. She eventually made it and Dolly said, “Go and get the keys and we will get your face off.” Kristine scooted up stairs and returned with the keys. A number of minutes later Kristine was coatless and hoodless, drinking her coffee. Dolly asked, “Outside the bank you wanted to say something. What was it?” Kristine replied, “I cannot remember, Mistress. There was something I had before the visit to the bank that I didn’t have when I came out, but I cannot remember what it was.”

Dolly said, “Well it can’t have been important, otherwise you would have remembered. What is your goal in life?” Kristine said, “To be the best domestic cleaner in Scarborough.” Dolly picked up the gasmask and said, “Well you can start by cleaning up here. Then we need to go to Mr. Scudamore’s office and then our office. When you have finished in here, go and put your other face on, the one without the gag.” She took the filter out and looked at it closely. The entire centre has been eroded and there was a hole all the way through. She thought, “When was the last time I replaced the filter; it must be nearly four months ago, when we were doing Justin. I wonder how many times Silvia has used it and what she was told while under the influence.”

When Kristine was once more dressed correctly, Dolly secured the house and they walked in the direction of Mr. Scudamore’s office. The snow had thawed where it wasn’t drifting and most of the pavements were clear. They reached Scudamore’s door and Dolly said, “You go in first and speak to Josephine. I think she wanted you to work for her on Monday. I’ll go and see Scudamore.” Dolly walked into Scudamore’s office and asked, “Where are all the records and files relating to all Walter’s many properties? They are not in his office.” Scudamore replied, “Walter had them all shipped to me when he was diagnosed that he was near the end.”

Dolly instructed, “I would like all the files back in Walters’s office before Monday and why are you so nervous about this.” Scudamore replied, “Walter was very good at keeping all the balls in the air all the time. Unfortunately I have let a couple key ones slide and I can’t seem to bring them back. I was hoping you would fail to meet all Walter’s criteria, but you did not fail. He has made you in his image and you would find me out very soon.” Dolly said, “So you have been a bad boy. What punishment do you deserve?” Scudamore replied, “Before you decide to re-write my future, could we get your two businesses started? I’ve set up the holding company and have written to the bank.”

“All I need is your and Silvia’s signatures on the paperwork and you can have all the paperwork for both enterprises.” Dolly said, “You can have mine in a moment and Kristine will give you Silvia’s.” Scudamore said, “So the domestic that Josephine was so taken by the other day was Silvia.” Dolly said, “No, that was someone else, however Silvia overstepped herself so she has to take her place for the day.” Scudamore opened his door and shouted, “Josephine, could you bring Kristine in here.” Moments later Josephine came in and said, “Kristine is polishing the board room table. What do you want with her?” Dolly said, “We need her to sign something; get her in here now. Your boss has been very naughty and needs to be punished and if you are not careful you will join him.” Josephine ran out and returned with Kristine. Dolly asked her to sign where Silvia’s signature was required and then Dolly signed herself on the multiple copies requiring signatures.

Scudamore checked the paperwork and said, “It is all yours now.” Dolly said, “I am going to use Walter’s office as my centre and have ordered some furniture which is arriving at four. When they have emptied the van I will send it around here to pick up the files. Have everything ready. Come Kristine, we will go.”

Outside Kristine said, “That girl in there is evil. She wanted me to polish that big table with my tongue.” Dolly replied, “We will have to deal with her later. Let’s get back to the office.” They walk back through the narrow streets to the back street where Walter’s garage and office were located. The time was approaching three o’clock so they had plenty of time.

Back in Dolly’s office, Kristine was cleaning the office and making space for the new furniture. Dolly was going through the post and writing all the necessary actions on a pad. There were a number of letters from one block of apartments all complaining about damp conditions. What she needed was a band of very loyal and able craftsmen. She picked up the phone and dialled Gavin. When she got through she was talking to a secretary and when Dolly asked to speak to Gavin, she was given the run around. Dolly said, “Look young lady, if you want to keep your job, put me through now or tell me how to get hold of him.” The girl did not revise her attitude and said, “He is in a board meeting to do with the new owner.” Dolly raised her voice and said, “You are speaking to the new owner. Put him on now or you will both be looking for other jobs.”

The girl’s attitude changed and became very submissive and said, “I will tell him you’re on, please hold Mistress.” Moments later Gavin came on the line and said, “I am sorry if my secretary upset you but what can I do for you?” Dolly said, “Why the need for a board meeting to which I was not invited? Are you starting off on an underhanded basis?” Gavin replied, “I was just trying to show the other directors that we are at a “business as usual” status. John never came to the board meetings but if you would like to be included I will make sure you are invited.” Dolly said, “Yes, I would like to attend; I drive from the front. Now the reason for my call, I understand you have a team of craftsmen that you use to fix problems after your developments have been occupied.” Gavin said, “Who told you that? Yes, I have an ‘A’ team who are the best in every trade.” Dolly said, “I would like to borrow them but would like to talk to them all first.” Gavin said, “As long as you don’t turn them into cross dressers. When would you like to see them?“Dolly replied, “Can you get them all into your office tomorrow at say, nine o’clock?” Gavin said, “Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, they normally don’t work on Christmas Eve, but I will try.” Dolly said, “If you don’t want to become a cross dresser you had better do it. I’ll see you tomorrow,” and then terminated the call.

Kristine had made an excellent job of cleaning up. Dolly guessed it had not been this clean in years. The floor tiles were all clean and what’s more, all the same colour. The paint work, although in need of decoration, was all clean and sparkling. Dolly said, “We have time to get some supplies for the kitchen. Let’s go to the corner shop.”

They locked up and returned ten minutes later with tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits. Dolly put the kettle on and said, “Kristine, would you like to become Silvia?” Kristine said, “Who is Silvia?” Dolly was concerned that her programming of Silvia after absorbing the atomised compound was not what she had planned. She didn’t have time to do anything now as it was approaching four o’clock. At five past, Dolly was starting to get angry and was reaching for the phone when there was a knock on the door. Kristine was in the little kitchen washing the coffee mugs, so Dolly answered the door and found Philip Marsh and Trisha on the door step. Trisha said, “Sorry we are late. Philip needed to do some shopping on the way.” Dolly said, “Well come in; where is the van?” Philip said, “It’s on its way and will be here in a few minutes. George did not want to arrive first. He is scared to death that you are a witch or something.”

Dolly asked, “What did I do to him?” Philip replied, “He was with me when Trisha arrived and when she said she had come from a shop where there were two ladies, one in latex and the other in a blue PVC mac, he nearly flipped. By the way, thank you, I think Trisha will be perfect.” Dolly asked, “What shopping did you stop off for?” Trisha replied, “Philip said I needed a latex uniform for work, so we stopped off at Scarborough’s Ladies Fashion.”

Dolly continued, “I’d like to see what you brought. Would you please put it on?” Trisha replied, “Is this the only room? I cannot change in front of strangers.” Dolly continued, “Use the little kitchen, we won’t look.” While Trisha was getting her new outfit from Philip’s car, Dolly offered a bottle of ‘4’ to Philip and said, “Drink this.” Without being concerned, Philip complied. Trisha returned and went into the little kitchen. On the way past, Dolly gave her a bottle and asked her to drink it. Trisha did not see any danger and was glad of a drink so she drank it while she changed. She returned to the larger room wearing a latex long sleeved shirt, a latex skirt to just above her knees and a pair of rubber tights and shoes with five inch heels.

Dolly said, “You look lovely, Trisha and I am sure you will make Philip very happy, but did you not buy a coat? Philip has a thing for latex mackintoshes. As Philip exclaimed and slipped into a chair, Dolly looked at the time and said, “I would like to speak to you both in the garden. Come this way. Kristine, you stay here and see to the driver when he comes”.

In the garden Dolly said, “Now Philip, your new life starts here. By the end of the week you will fall deeply in love with Trisha and will attempt to keep her in Latex all the time. If you persuade her to come to your house and she wears her mackintosh indoors, you will swear your undying obedience to her. From that moment on you will do, be or think whatever Trisha directs you. She owns your body, mind and soul. Your penchant for mackintoshes will grow but only when Trisha wears one. While she is in a mackintosh you will have an overwhelming desire to drop underneath her mackintosh skirt and eat her pussy. Once you have tried eating your goddess’s pussy you will become addicted to the wonderful taste. Now both of you are mine and will be 100% loyal and never allow knowledge of our relationship to fall into the wrong hands. You will obey me in everything and believe every truth I tell you. Trisha, you now have your perfect job. You were made to do this, you will do your very best to make Marsh Office Supplies successful. You will also like your boss. He likes to be dominated by women in latex and you are a nice person. There is no spitefulness in your makeup and if he offered himself to you, your responsibilities are not to make him a pet or a slave but to make him a whole person and an effective business manager. He may be a little older than you, but the age difference is not much and must never be allowed to be an issue between you. If you find yourself able to love him, it must given totally and without preconditions. You both need each other to make your lives and business perfect.”

“Now I want you to wake up when we go back inside and you will have no knowledge of this discussion or any suspicion that the water was anything other than water. All we have talked about is latex and Trisha’s new clothes which she now likes more than any other clothing material.”

As they returned to the office, they found all the furniture was in place and the driver was bringing in boxes of stationary and office supplies. As he was bringing in the last box, Dolly stood by the door and as he turned to go out she said, “I need you to do me a favour. Can you go to this address?” She handed him one of Scudamore’s cards adding, “And bring back all the files that we have taken over, and if you don’t want a tail and whiskers, you will do it without argument.” The driver turned white and said he would do as instructed.

Philip said, “I’ll go with him and help carry,” then both men hastily left the building. Trisha said, “You have both those men in fear of their lives. What did you do to them and how did you know I was looking for that kind of job? You might be their nemesis but you are my guardian angel.” Dolly said, “I hope I picked the right person; I wanted someone who could love him and give him the gentle dominance he deserves. I don’t think he wants a hurtful mistress, and he needs a mistress who could make him a success.” Trisha said, “You did pick the right person. We will make your business as successfully as it can possibly be.” Dolly said, “Who told you it was my business?” Trisha replied, “Philip said no one else would have thought about sending a sales person, only someone with a vested interest would have found someone who could not only assist the business but could also help him to get his life back.”

Dolly said, “I think I am going to like working with Philip; he thinks like me. I have not paid him for the office supplies. Do you know what the balance is?” Trisha replied, “No, I have not worked it out yet but I will as soon as we get back. And can I ask what did you do to me, in the garden?” Dolly replied, “You didn’t look too happy when you changed clothes so I talked you into liking latex.” Trisha said, “This is more that verbal persuasion, you have changed the way my body reacts to this latex material. You must have some kind of psychic ability.” Dolly replied, “Well, whatever it is, I don’t want you talking about it.” Trisha opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out and eventually she said, “Derek was right, you are scary.” Dolly replied, “But if anyone asks in future, you will tell them I’m lovely, wont you.”

Trisha said, “Of course I will, because you are lovely.” Kristine said, “Would anyone like a drink, tea or coffee?” Dolly replied, “Thank you Kristine, I’ll have a coffee please.” Trisha asked for coffee as well.

They were each drinking from a mug when the men returned with twelve crates of files. Philip started bringing them and in followed by Derek, who avoided getting too close to Dolly. They soon had all the crates stacked in the room and Derek quickly got in his van and drove away. Philip said, “That’s it Boss. Can we be of any more assistance?” Dolly replied, “No thank you Philip. You can leave the rest to us and I hope we will be able to work well together. After work this evening, take Trisha home and ask her to remove her knickers and put on her mac before she crosses the threshold. You will both get a nice surprise as a thank you from me.”

Trisha said, “I will get you the costs for the office supplies on Monday.” Dolly thanked them both as they walked out. In the car, Trisha turned to Philip and said, “That lovely woman has done something so if we don’t do as she says, something horrible will happen.” Philip said, “I know, I can’t wait to see what the surprise is.” Trisha said, “Are you not concerned?” Philip replied, “No, of course not. She is not evil, and I am in it for the ride.” Trisha thought and continued, “You are right, she is not evil and she wants us to enjoy it so I’m in for the ride as well.”

Back in the office Dolly stood looking at the files and then said, “Kristine, I need the other you. Let’s go and see if we can find her.” They secured the office and walked back around to the front door of Dolly’s home. Inside Dolly said, “Go up stairs and remove all your clothing. I’ll be up in a second; I‘ll just check the answer machine.” Dolly checked the machine and found one message from Jeffery thanking Dolly for Michelle. She cleared that message and then climbed the stairs. Kristine was naked, apart from the chastity belt and knickers. Dolly got the keys and unlocked the belt. As soon as Kristine was naked, Dolly asked, “State your name and occupation and then lie on the bed.” Silvia said, “My name is Silvia and I am the Managing Director of Silver Doll Holdings. How did I get here?” Dolly could not answer because her tongue was already attacking Silvia’s pussy. Dolly used her newly acquired technique to put Silvia into a trance. When Dolly was certain that Silvia was under, she asked, “Silvia when was the last time you used the mask and atomiser before we went to the bank?”

Silvia replied, “At Charlotte’s a couple of weeks ago. We had a visit from a new police woman who was very condescending. I locked her into Charlotte’s little broom cupboards and sprayed her and then gave her a dual personality. She is now a hooker on her days off and our protector when she is in uniform.” Dolly said, “What happened next.” Silvia said, “I met Charlotte outside and she said, “It would have been really nice if hypnosis could have produced the same results and laid down instructions at the same level or even lower that would never be removed, and I agreed with her.” Dolly said, “Now I understand what happened. When I give you your instructions in this mode, they are now locked deeply in your subconscious. I will only give you one more and that is your love for me is complete and fulfilling as either Silvia or Kristine and you must always remember that I love you. You will wake up on your next orgasm remembering everything.” Dolly went back to work and within four minutes Silvia was reaching her next orgasm and when it erupted, Dolly lapped it up and Silvia screamed, “What have I done!”

Dolly finished lapping up and then said, “You weren’t to know, but I don’t think I said anything hurtful or damaging.” Silvia replied, “I love you so whatever you said is alright with me, but please be careful in the future.” Dolly asked, “Do you have all your Silvia grit and determination that you need to be an MD?” Silvia considered the question for several seconds and then said, “Yes, I am certain.” Dolly said, “Good, get dressed. We have work to do.” Silvia reached for the shirt and dress she wore earlier and Dolly said, “Put all those clothes to one side and pick something new. Any piece of that will turn you into Kristine.” Silvia said, “Jesus Dolly, we will have to mark that stuff carefully.” After Silvia was dressed and all the Kristine clothes were marked effectively, they left the bedroom and walked down stairs. Silvia said, “Ok you will have to tell me. I have some of Kristine’s memories but what were you doing today? I remember some good looking bloke and a girl but not much else.”

Dolly said, “Let’s go back around to the office and I’ll bring you up to date.” On the way round, Dolly updated Silvia on the day so far and when she had finished, Silvia said, “So the nice looking guy is Janice Marsh’s ex-husband. Hilda forced her to divorce him because he kept on looking for her.” Dolly replied, “Hilda was not a nice person. Perhaps we should leave her in the hospital.”

When they reached the office, Silvia said, “You have been busy, where do we start?” Dolly said, “Those two cabinets are yours. Find all the files relating to John Redshank and file them while I start on Walter’s which seems to be the most.”

They both started looking in the crates and sorting out which group the contents should be. Silvia found all her files in two crates and sorted them all out into alphabetical order before commencing putting them away. Dolly was sorting hers out into alphabetical order while looking for the file relating to the development with the reported damp. She found it under the letter ‘P’, for Portland House, a purpose build block of apartments in York. Dolly sat down and read the file. She found that the building was nine years old and was fully occupied by the same people who rented from day one. In the early years there had been work done on the reception area and on the roof by one contractor and then another contractor had done something again to the roof. Dolly’s assumption was that the fabric of the building had been compromised by one of the contractors working on the roof. She retrieved all the letters and found they all had apartments in the same corner of the building. She inserted all the letters into the file and then put it on the desk. Silvia asked, “Is there something wrong with that one?” Dolly replied, “I forgot to tell you, I have arranged to meet Gavin’s craftsmen ‘A’ team tomorrow. This property has had the same tenants since it was built nine years ago and there have been two contractors working on the roof in the last two years. Now all the tenants in one corner are complaining about damp. I would like to see if we can use the key attributes of one enterprise to assist another. So we are going to enslave all these craftsmen and make them 100% loyal with no need or want to cut corners and to always do the right job in the right way.”

Silvia said, “I applaud your aim and I hope you achieve it.” Dolly said, “If it doesn’t work Gavin will find out what it’s like to be a woman.” Silvia said, “Does he know that?” Dolly replied, “He will tomorrow.” Silvia continued, “I have finished mine, would you like me to help you with yours?” Dolly said, “I’ve sorted as far as ‘R’ but you could start and file these in my cabinets.”

Dolly continued to sort out the remainder while Silvia filed what had been sorted. As Dolly started sorting through the ‘W’s, Silvia said, “We are going to need more inserts and another couple of cabinets.” Dolly said, “I don’t suppose there is anyone at Marsh’s.” Silvia pulled her Marsh Office Supplies file from one of her cabinets and picked up the phone. Whoever had been managing these files before had all the contact details in the front of each file. Silvia rang the number and Derek answered. Silvia asked, “Could I speak to Mr. Marsh please.” Derek replied, “He has gone home with his new salesperson, can I help?” Silvia looked at Dolly and said, “Philip has gone home with Trisha,” and Dolly said, “Is that Derek? Here, let me speak to him.”

End of chapter 23