The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 25

Jeffery dropped them off in the town centre and then drove back to his cottage. Dolly and Silvia first went past the Jaguar franchise and Silvia said, “Does the car need servicing?” As Dolly walked into the show room, a salesman soon approached them and Dolly said, “My partner here has just accepted a high profile job and will need a high profile car; however you have now stopped making the one we like.” The salesman was immediately on the back foot and said, “Which vehicle was that, Miss Page?” Dolly replied, “I am glad you remembered my name, but the car in question is the ‘X’ type estate.” Silvia exclaimed, “How did you know?” The salesman said, “Well we do have a nearly new X type fitting your description, if you would like to see it.” Silvia said, “Yes please.” The salesman took them outside and on the forecourt there was a silver X type estate with leather seats plus all the bells and whistles and a price tag of £18,500.

It was obvious to Dolly that Silvia fell in love with it so she said, “We have no trade in and are paying with cash, and so what do you say to the car with 12 month tax and a full tank of fuel for £17,500.” The sales man said, “I would love to able to say yes but I cannot go that low.” Dolly said, “£ 18,000 and that is my final offer. We walk away and look at Mercedes if you don’t accept that.” The salesmen knew about Dolly; she always beat down the servicing costs on her Jag so he said, “I will have to get approval on that but I will try my hardest, Miss Page.” Dolly shouted after him, “Bring the keys back with you. Silvia wants a test drive.” Silvia said, “Why are you doing this?” Dolly said, “You need a car. You are the Managing Director of Silver Doll Holdings and it will be one more Christmas present off the list.” Silvia said, “But I can never buy you anything of that value.” Dolly said, “Forget value, we can write this off against tax.” The salesman came back with the keys and said, “If the test drive is successful, we have a deal,” and handed the keys to Silvia. She opened the central locking with the remote and jumped in the driver’s door and Dolly moved around to the passenger’s side and asked the salesman, “Are you coming?” The salesman said, “No Miss Page, you are one of our good customers. Try and limit it to half an hour and we can start getting it ready for delivery today.” Silvia drove out of the forecourt and in the direction of the industrial estate where Marsh Office Supplies was located but Silvia pulled up outside the sex shop. She said, “This is one of ours. Have we enslaved him yet?” Dolly said, “No we haven’t, do you want me to do it?” Silvia said, “No, you sit here and luxuriate in this car while I enslave him and do some shopping. Can I borrow your bag? I’ll put my purse in it.”

Silvia walked into the sex shop and was pleased to find no other customers. She walked up to the man and said, “I need a couple of latex costumes for a fetish bash on New Year’s Eve and some bondage toys for a lady with 36DD breasts a 28in waist and 34 hips and is five foot six inches tall, what have you got? The man had had a bad day and was glad this lady wanted a sizable order. He said, “Wait here and I will show what I have.” He fiddled with some boxes in the corner and returned with a baby costume and two school girl costumes and left Silvia looking at them while he went in search of some toys. He returned with bondage masks and bondage knickers and the usual cuffs and leg irons. Silvia said, “Do you have any collars, slave or bondage?” This time he returned with two slave collars; one was a choker and as he approached her, Silvia held up the talisman. As soon as he was entranced, she took a bottle of ‘4’ from the bag and instructed him to drink it and then continue with the sale, forgetting all about the talisman or bottle of water. When he became animated he resumed describing the locking mechanism on the choker. It was latex around some unbreakable threads and the lock would lock when the edges touched but required a special device to open it.

Silvia said, “I will take four of these, both school girl dresses and three of the masks. What shoes do you have to match the school uniforms?” The man said, “Yes, I did have matching shoes; wait here.” Silvia’s mind was planning and when he came back with the red sparkly shoes in the shape of a child’s sandal with a four inch heel, he said, “These match the uniforms and are locked on when the clasp is closed and released with this key.” Silvia said, “I’ll take those in a size 7. What about a coat to complete the outfit? He returned looking very tired with a short red mackintosh in rubberised shiny PVC. Silvia said, “Before we add all this up, have a seat. You look exhausted.” The man sat down and became glazed. Silvia started to enslave him to Dolly and herself. He would do as either of them told him and believe what they said. He would also be 100% loyal and unable to talk about mind control or enslavement. She then went on to instruct him that if either of them came into his shop wearing the school girl outfit or PVC mackintosh, he would not see them as themselves and would therefore not be their slave. He would see them as a submissive stranger to have fun with. She then told him to count down from 100 to zero, repeating his new mantra and to wake up when he reached zero with no knowledge of the trance and be willing to offer Silvia his biggest discount.

Silvia was soon a satisfied customer walking out of the store with a big shopping bag. She put it on the back seat and got in. Dolly said, “That is why you were so long. Have you bought the shop?” Silvia replied, “No, I bought some outfits for the bedroom. I know how much you liked having me choose your clothes.” Dolly said, “Can I have a peek?” Silvia said, “I was going to wrap them up as your surprise.” Dolly said, “Ok I can wait; we should take this car back so they can get it prepared.” Silvia drove the car back to the franchise and returned to keys to the salesman after taking her bag out of the back. Dolly went into the office to sign the deal and arranged for the car to be delivered to Walter’s office on Wednesday. Returning to Silvia, they walked together towards the town. Silvia asked, “Where to now?” Dolly said, “I thought a jeweller would be nice. I was thinking of slave chokers for Imogen and the girls.”

Silvia said, “I know the right jeweller, follow me.” Silvia took Dolly to a shady jeweller away from the main shops in a narrow side street. They walked into the shop and Dolly was pleasantly surprised; there was the normal show of jewellery and watches but there was also a display of chokers in all shapes and flavours. Silvia said, “Maureen makes these.” A woman a little older than Dolly and Silvia walked into the room and Silvia said, “Maureen, may I introduce Dolly, my business partner.” The woman said, “Silvia, nice to see you and your friend Dolly. What can I do for you?” Dolly said, “I would like four chokers all the same with a jewel attached.” Maureen said, “Choose which style you would like from these on display, then we can sort out the jewel or would you like an engraved silver disc?” Dolly looked in the display cabinet and saw some dark velvet ones that looked as though the back surface was latex. Dolly said, “Could I have a closer look at this one?”

Maureen opens the cabinet and said, “These are my latest design. I got the choker from Jason and made the velvet front. They are almost indestructible and are lovely on. If you want these I will need to see the necks they are intended for. I make them to measure.” Dolly said, “See if there is anyone up at home and if there is, ask them all to come here.” Maureen said, “There is a phone in the workshop, use that. Are you the Dolly Page that now owns this shop along with Jason’s?” Dolly replied, “I did see a jewellers on the list but I have not had time to see which one it was. I am very glad it’s yours; you have nice things in here.” Maureen replied, “Are you going to make changes?”

Dolly continued, “Not if you have a positive cash flow and not without full consultation. We have created a new holding company of which Silvia is the Managing Director. Throughout January she will be conducting a review of all the businesses to determine how we can work together to improve the turn over.” Maureen said, “I have known Silvia for years and I am sure we can work together.” Silvia returned and said, “They are on their way but I have been thinking; we could put similar ones on Simone and Marissa. I’ll measure them. Maureen, could you please measure Dolly so I can see how you do it?” Maureen produced a tape measure and measured Dolly’s neck and said, “Dolly is fifteen and a half inches I have one already in that size. Would you like to try it?” Silvia replied before Dolly could speak, saying, “Yes she would and you can measure me as well?” Maureen opened a drawer and pulled out a deep royal blue one and fitted it around Dolly’s neck with a firm click as the two ends came together. Silvia said, “That is definitely your colour. You should keep that on for now and make sure they are comfortable for the girls.” Dolly said, “Ok, it is very comfortable; you hardly know it’s there.” Maureen was handing the device to open it to Dolly who was looking in a mirror and Silvia said, “I’ll take that. Dolly, you should decide what you want on the girls. I think for us four; we should just have our name.” Maureen went back in the workshop and after the sound of an engraver machine operating, she returned with a small solid silver disk with “Dolly” engraved on the front. Silvia said, “What do you think? I think that is perfect.” Silvia handed the release device back to Maureen and continued, “We will take that. Fit it to Dolly’s choker and make one for me on a silver choker.”

Maureen released Dolly’s choker, then handed the release device back to Silvia and then removed it to the workshop. As Silvia and Dolly waited, there was the sound of different machinery coming from the work shop. Dolly said, “The name thing is good for Imogen and the girls. They are all professional women when they go home.” Dolly wrote all the names down on a piece of paper and Silvia said, “I’ll take that in to Maureen.” Stepping through the door she saw Maureen working on a silver choker and saw Dolly’s finished. She dropped down the piece of paper saying, “Eight in total please, all with names on a silver disk. Is this one ready?” Maureen nodded and Silvia returned to the shop and fitted the choker around Dolly’s neck.

Silvia said, “If you want to wait for the girls, I will go and measure Marissa and Simone. Maureen, can I borrow your tape measure? I’ll only be ten minutes.” Maureen said, “Fine, just remember to bring it back.” Silvia soon departed taking her shopping and leaving Dolly alone in the shop with no way of removing the choker. When Maureen returned to the shop carrying the silver one, Dolly asked, “Do all the release devices fit each other or are they unique?” Maureen replied, “Unique, that is what makes them so good. You need the right device to unlock the choker and you cannot cut it or pull it apart. It is virtually indestructible.”

Before Dolly could say any more, Averill and Rosemary walked in followed by Imogen and Patty. Imogen kissed Dolly and said, “We are here; what would you have us do?” Dolly said, “Maureen is going to measure your necks and make each of you a choker like this one.” Maureen returned from the workshop with another tape and measured each neck, asking each one their name so she could write is down next to the size. Once all four were down, Dolly said, “That is all, folks. You can all go and do what you want. We are all eating out tonight so meet in the conservatory in your party frocks at about seven for your pre-Christmas drink. The afternoon is yours so you can shop or go home and chill. It is all up to you.” Patty replied, “Ok we are going shopping. We’ll see you at seven.”

They all left, leaving Dolly alone with Maureen and Dolly thought, “why not.” She pulled out the talisman and entranced Maureen saying, “Maureen, you now belong to Silvia and me and will do whatever we ask of you, and any new truth either of us direct will become your truth and nothing will shake it. Jason is a very dominant man, are you his slave also?” Maureen replied, “Jason is my husband and would like to think I am his slave but no, I am my own woman.” Dolly said, “From now on you will be Jason’s slave if he dresses you in latex. If he suggests that you try wearing latex, you will do whatever he wants with one exception. You will not allow him to compromise the operation of this business. Now I am going to put my little trinket away and you will wake up with no knowledge of that trinket or of the instructions defining your new life. You were just about to start make the next four chokers.” Dolly put away the talisman and said, “Ok Maureen, back to work.”

Dolly was alone in the shop for about five minutes when Silvia returned minus the shopping bags and she went straight into the workshop and gave Maureen the last two sizes and the tape saying, “Are you able to do all six today?” Maureen said, “Custom has been very quiet today. Yes, I should get these done. Pop back at around four.” Silvia acknowledged that she would and returned to Dolly who wrapped the silver choker around her neck. Silvia asked, “Where would you like to go now, and what presents do you still want to buy? I asked Simone to select an outfit for everyone from the latex in the shop, including her, and they will all have a choker.”

Dolly said, “Chocolate and booze next.” While they were walking to an off license for the booze, Silvia asked, “When I was compromised by the broken filter, what exactly happened?” Dolly said, “The compound in the atomiser is a very corrosive compound. Not only does it work on the brain, it also corrodes the filter over time. Walter left a strict warning about its use and mandated that I change the filter in my mask after two applications.” Silvia asked, “How was it intended to be used?” Dolly continued, “Walter used it in his security system to wipe the mind of anyone who breaks into the lab and he also used it in a different mask to wipe the mind of Judith. I used that technique on Freda and Julian.”

Silvia asked, “That is not what Roland used on you, is it?” Dolly replied, “No, he gave us each a bottle of water.” Silvia asked, “How did, you overcome it, you never did say.” Dolly continued, “He was talking to John about taking the water somewhere else and one of Walter’s instructions leaped out and I remembered that his tape wiped out all other instructions before, giving me his new ones. So I made an excuse to go to the lab and reprogrammed myself with Walter’s tape, removing all Roland’s programming and making Walter’s even stronger.” Silvia said, “So when we bought the audio editing system, you modified Walter’s tape.” Dolly said, “Walter’s original one is still in the safe but I made a new one giving you control over my dress choice, but you took it very close to the edge and, although I enjoyed it, I had to reinstate all your rules every morning and on the last day I couldn’t because of Walter’s protection.” Silvia said, “Have you worked out why it didn’t work as you thought?” Dolly said, “I only modified one of Walter’s rules and replaced two but every time I have used the tape, it made Walter’s primary rule much stronger and I think my brain detected the conflict and provided a work around.” They were approaching the liquor store when Silvia spotted the bygone store, and said, “I just want to look in here. I will see you in the off license.”

Silvia entered the shop. What she was looking for were accoutrements for the school girl outfit. Looking through the shop, she saw just what she wanted—a leather school satchel circa 1950 and a child’s chalk slate. Silvia bought them both and asked if they had any chalk. The lady in the shop said, “Only this packet of pale green chalk.” Silvia was over the moon and bought all three items. The lady wrapped them well and Silvia went in search of Dolly. Her plan was nearly together but she needed to get Walter’s tape and to reprogram Dolly’s new tape. Then she could arrange an accident which would require Dolly to use her tape. All she needed now was to find an excuse to help Dolly in the lab.

She reached Dolly who was still in the off license picking bottles of booze and Silvia came in. Dolly said, “Apart from red wine, what it your favourite liquor or spirit?” Silvia said, “A good single malt like the Macallan.” Dolly turned to the shop keeper and said, “And a bottle of Macallan please.” The shop keeper said, “You are in luck; we have one bottle of the eighteen year old left, if you want it.” Dolly said, “Yes please, and I think that is all.”

The shopkeeper said,
“2 bottles of Bombay Sapphire Gin;
1 bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape;
1 bottle of Baileys Liqueur;
2 bottles of 8 year Bacardi Rum;
1 bottle of 18 year old Macallan.”

Silvia said, “You haven’t got anything for yourself.” Dolly said, “Please add a bottle of Famous Grouse and then add it all up.” Dolly paid with her card and the man said, “Do you have a car close or would you like me to deliver?” Dolly replied, “If you have a plastic crate, we don’t live far away and we could carry it between us.” Moments later they were walking down the street, each holding one of the handles of a plastic crate with eight bottles of booze on show between them.

At the house they put the crate on the kitchen table and Silvia said, “Let’s have a late lunch and then finish up. We need wrapping paper, Sellotape and labels plus the chocs and to pick up the chokers. I’ll just put this upstairs. This is not for Christmas; this is for bedtime play after Christmas when we get our bed back to ourselves.”

Dolly said, “I can’t wait.” Silvia was smiling all the way upstairs, thinking, “You will be mine soon, Miss Dolly Page.” She put the satchel, slate and chalks with the costumes under the bed and then returned to Dolly in the kitchen, walked up close and kissed her. Dolly returned the kiss and when the kiss was broken, said, “Let’s go to the Nags Head for a late lunch and then we can finish up our shopping in Smiths the stationers.” They picked up their handbags and walked out. Dolly locked the door and held Silvia’s hand as they walked towards the Nags Head. As they approached the pub, Dolly said, “I am so glad we are in business together. I think we work very well as a team.” Silvia said, “I feel the same and I don’t ever want to mislay confident Dolly, although I intend to play our games again.” Dolly said, “That will be very nice,” as they walked through the door. They both ordered a ploughman’s and a glass of Chardonnay and sat at a table in the middle of the room; it was too cold to sit by the window.

The food was soon delivered and they both tucked in and throughout the meal they chatted about John’s businesses and which ones they had yet to visit. When they had exhausted that topic, Silvia said, “Have you ever been into the lab with someone else?” Dolly replied, “Yes, we found out about the security feature Walter installed. There are two ways into the lab, one in the office and one in the garage. I had always used the one in the garage and Imogen was sure there should be another entrance from the office. After a lengthy search she found it and she and Averill started to climb the stairs. I ran to my own stairs in the garage and when I reached the lab there was no one there. I found another room I had never seen before and Imogen locked in a cage and no sign of Averill. I ran down my stairs and found Averill at the bottom of the stairwell, completely tranced, and I had to fight it and bring her mind back but until I really understood what was required, she had no free will at all.” Silvia asked, “How did you release Imogen?” Dolly said, “Once Averill was safe, I went back up my stairs and found the security system and reset it, releasing Imogen.” Silvia said, “So you and Imogen were in the lab together for how long?” Dolly answered, “I suppose for a while, then we went down to see to Averill though.” Silvia asked, “How did you restore Averill’s free will?” Dolly told her what she did and that she tried to avoid using the atomiser after that.

After the meal was finished they left the pub and walked back into town. Dolly was feeling very confident and was also happy that Silvia was taking an interest in the lab. She really believed that it would be better to have two people with the knowledge and now that she was once more in control, she would give it more thought. They were walking towards Smith’s when Dolly stopped short, taking Silvia by surprise. Silvia turned and Dolly said, “We forgot about Thorntons” and set off in the direction of the Thortons shop. Once inside the shop, Dolly looked at the display and said to the sales person, “Could I please have eight boxes of the Chocolate Collections and eight boxes of the Alcohol Truffle Selections, gift wrapped in eight pairs.” As the woman was creating eight wrapped parcels, Silvia said, “I just love Thorntons chocolates.” The sales woman said, “I have seen you two walking around town. Do you never wear proper clothes?” Dolly said, “These are proper clothes, what is your problem?” The woman continued wrapping and replied, “Your confidence at being outside the box shows. I have always been too frightened to do anything outside the normal expected practices of this town.” Silvia turned to the window and fitted her contacts and when she joined Dolly at the counter, Dolly handed her the talisman and said, “Are you working on your own today?” The woman replied, “No, Haley is in the back sorting out the stock that was delivered this morning. We nearly sold out of everything yesterday.” Silvia waited until the last parcel was wrapped and the woman had placed two bags with four wrapped packages in each on the counter before Dolly turned her back and she raised the talisman.

The woman was instantaneously entranced and Silvia said, “You are feeling very relaxed and you don’t have a care in the world. Your world is shifting from this moment forward. What was in the box is now out of the box and what was out of the box is now in. You will change all your clothing to your new normal, which is of course latex, as soon as practical. You have always wanted this and this new alignment will make you the happiest you have ever been. You can no longer be crotchety or moody; you must be pleasant and helpful as all times. When Haley comes back into the shop, you will apologise to her and tell her that she is now the boss and you are her slave and from that moment on, you will do everything she commands or suggests that you do. I am going to put this trinket away and my friend will hand you some money and you will wake up as the cash touches your hand, with no knowledge of this trinket or of these commands.” Dolly turned as the talisman went back into its little cloth pouch and then she handed seven £20 notes to the entranced woman.

The woman shook herself wondering why she was dressed in the wrong clothes and accepted the cash before running up the sale and returning the change saying, “Thank you for your custom and do come again soon.” As Silvia and Dolly departed carrying a bag each, Dolly said, “Do you know her and this Haley?” Silvia replied, “Not at all but I expect Haley is some young schoolgirl helping out.”

After leaving the chocolate shop they called in at Smiths and bought six rolls of wrapping paper, a pack of four Sellotape rolls and three packs of Christmas labels. Back outside on the street, Silvia said, “It is half past three; let’s drop these off at the shop and see how things are doing.” Dolly said, “Good Idea,” and they both walked the short distance to the dress shop. Silvia stopped to look at the window display and on the left side of the door there were normal party frocks and business suits on the mannequins and on the right side of the door all the mannequins were in latex visions of similar outfits. They were still standing outside looking at the display when the woman from the Thortons shop came out wearing a latex business suit and said, “We meet again, how nice. I hope you are having a nice day ladies. I certainly am.” After she had walked off in the direction of the chocolate shop, Dolly and Silvia went in and found the shop very busy. Dolly took all the shopping bags and said, “I’ll put these out in the back. You see if they are coping alright.” Both Simone and Marissa were dealing with customers so Silvia went to the counter where there were two or three waiting to pay and was soon in the swing, wrapping the sales and taking the money.

When Dolly returned there were two young girls waiting to be served and Dolly approached them saying, “can I help you”. The first girl said, “Our boyfriends want us to wear latex when we attend a party tonight but we are both very nervous, we don’t know if we will like it or what we should choose”. Dolly replied, The changing rooms are very busy, give me a minute to pick some clothes out and then come into the back room and you can have all the time in the world to try it before you buy anything”. Both girls thanked Dolly enthusiastically.

Dolly took the talisman from Silvia and then returned to the back room and fitted her contacts before selecting four or five party outfits and costumes. As the two girls entered and closed the door behind them, Dolly said, “There are five here you can try, then if you like any or want to try more we can move from there. Undress and that includes your underwear.” The two girls nervously undressed and as each item came off; Dolly folded it and created two piles of neatly folded clothing. When they were both naked, Dolly produced the talisman and held it up. Both girls became entranced and Dolly said, “Tell me girls, what are your names and what sort of party are you planning to attend?” The girl standing on Dolly’s left said, “My name is Shelley and it is a fancy dress party at my boyfriend’s house. His parents are away.” The girl on the right said, “My name is Natasha, Shelley’s sister and I am going without a boyfriend.” Dolly said, “Outside you indicated multiple boyfriends. Which is it?” Natasha said, “We both like Mark and he said we had to compete for him.” Dolly said, “Ok relax; I will help you to make it so no one has an unfair advantage. You will both put on these costumes and when you do, you will love them and will become very subservient to Mark. From now on you will do what I tell you and believe everything I tell you to believe. You will also do whatever Mark instructs but he cannot give you new truths. These costumes are that of a French maid and when you wear them, you must take on the French maid persona absolutely. You will talk with a sexy French accent and you will love to clean and serve. Here, put them on.” Dolly handed out the two fetish uniforms in latex and the girls started to dress.

Dolly’s eye for size was perfect and each girl became a school boy’s wet dream. The underwear consisted of a long line bra in white latex with holes for the nipples and a white suspender belt. There were no panties in the outfit but there were pairs of white latex stockings which were fastened to the belt. On top of that there was a short black dress with long sleeves and a built in white ruffled under skirt and a white edge to the square neck and a small white apron with frills. The white latex gloves and the maids cap completed the outfit. Dolly raised the talisman again and said, “Unless you get an allergic reaction to these clothes, you will now love them and the matching persona. In a moment I will give you a coat that you can wear over your costume, and when you do you will talk properly and be yourselves. However, whenever the coat is off or over your shoulders unfastened, you will become one of Mark’s French maids. You will work as a pair; there is no competition between sisters. He takes you both or neither of you. For the remainder of the Christmas holiday, these clothes and your coat are the only clothes you will want or need and after Christmas, what you wear will depend on Mark, but if you want your old clothes back, I’ll keep them here for you. Now you will remember what I have said as a conversation, not as a hypnotic trance and you agree with everything I have said. Now wake up and put your shoes back on while I find you a coat.”

Dolly selected two short double breasted latex mackintoshes, one in pink and the other in cream. Holding them both out, she said, “Take your pick.” Shelley took the pink one and Natasha the cream one and they both put them on, and as they fastened them up, Dolly said, “Always wear these with the hood up and the bent fastened with its buckle, not tied in a knot. Here are the sale slips. Take these to the lady on the till and have a very good party.”

The girls both smiled and returned to the shop and joined the back of the queue by the counter. Dolly put their clothes in two boxes and marked the boxes with their names before re-entering the store. She joined Silvia behind the counter and said, “Are you alright? Do you want to stay here while I go and pick up the jewellery?” Silvia said, “Yes I am fine; come back here when you are done and we will go home together.”

Dolly left the shop and walked to the bank. She was getting short of cash so she withdrew five hundred pounds from the hole in the wall before walking on to the jewellers. As she entered the jewellers she found Jason wearing a pair of black latex jeans in the shop. When he saw her he said, “I might have known it would be you we were waiting for. Your partner was one of my very few customers today and I was hoping Maureen and I could get away early.” Dolly said, “When I learned that you were partners I was surprised to see Maureen in normal clothes. I would have thought you would have her advertising your products.” Jason replied, “I have been trying for years and after Silvia’s visit this afternoon, I thought I would try it again. Maureen is now in the back getting changed. I won’t ask how you did it.” Dolly said, “You are only in half latex. What do you have on top?” Jason took off his leather jacket and the thin polo neck sweater to reveal a latex tee shirt. Dolly said, “From now on, don’t hide it, wear it proudly. You will get bigger sales.” Jason shouted, “Maureen, I will be back in a minute. I need to change my jacket,” before running out of the shop. Maureen shouted back, “Wait a minute; I need you help with this.” Dolly walked into the back and said, “Can I help, Jason has already left.” Maureen was almost naked, trying to put a latex bondage corset with built in bra on.

Dolly helped her and closed all the fastenings on the back. They were a ratchet variety and as Dolly started to tighten them, Maureen started to complain saying, “I have never worn a corset before and I don’t like this at all. Please take it off.” Dolly continued to tighten each fastening in turn one ratchet step. On her third rotation Maureen was almost crying and Dolly said, “Maureen relax and straighten up. Jason wants you to wear this and as his partner, it is your duty to comply. If you stop moaning and stand right you will find it is the most comfortable item of clothing you have ever worn and you will never want to be without it. What was next?” Maureen pointed to a pair of heavy weight panties with two large dildos build in. Dolly said, “Did he bring any lubricant?” Maureen gasped and said, “Yes, over there.” On the table Dolly found the bottle of lubricant and the three small padlocks. She returned to Maureen carrying all four items and looked closely at the back of the corset. There were ‘D’ rings on the edge of the main fabric of the corset so Dolly had to tighten the fastening two more ratchet stops on each one before she could fit the pad locks through each set of corresponding ‘D’ rings at the top, bottom and middle of the join.

Dolly then liberally spread the lubricant over the dildos and Maureen’s privates before getting her to step into the panties for Dolly to pull them up her legs. The dildos easily slipped into place and Dolly pulled the pants up as high as they would go. It was then she noticed that there were straps and buckles that locked the panties to the bottom of the corset.

When all was closed and fastened, Dolly said, “Ok that is on correctly, what’s next?” Maureen panted, “Whatever it is, it is in that box.” Dolly opened the box and pulled out a beautiful floor length bright red dress with long sleeves and a high collar. She lifted it out of the box another padlock fell onto the floor. Dolly noticed with a smile that all the locks had been open but there were no keys. Dolly helped Maureen on with the dress and started to pull up the centre rear zip. At the top there was a piece of strengthened panel in the collar with small ‘D’ rings at each end. Dolly fed the padlock through the zip pull and both ‘D’ rings to lock it on. “Dolly said, “There, don’t you look lovely. I bet you love it really. What did he bring for your feet?” Maureen was very confused and panted, “Those red courts.” Dolly picked up the shoe and noticed two more open padlocks on the strap fastening and said, “Ok, I’ll help you with these. Have you finished all our chokers?” Dolly knelt down and slipped Maureen’s feet into the shoes and then fastened and locked each one.

Maureen panted, “I was just finishing the last one when he came. I’ll be five minutes.” She slowly sat down very straight backed on her stool and moved a dark maroon choker under the sewing machine, gently pushing the foot peddle with her foot. Within two or three minutes the silver disk was in place and the edge re-stitched. Maureen then put the completed item in a small box with all the others and said, “To anyone else that would be a mortgage but to you it will be four hundred pounds please.” Dolly replied, “Can you put that on my card.” Maureen carefully stood and walked into the shop and up to the cash register. She opened a drawer and took out a PDQ machine and Dolly handed over her card. When the transaction was complete, Maureen gave Dolly her receipt which she put together with the box into her handbag as Jason walked back into the shop. He stopped short, looking at the vision that was his wife in all the clothing he had brought and he said, “WOW you look amazing, why have you fought this for so long?” Maureen replied, “I have only just met Miss Page and she has enlightened me.” Dolly said, “Jason that looks much better. From now on you will both be happy to wear clothes that support Jason’s business at all times. If Maureen needs a coat to cover her dress, there are some nice floor length double breasted macs in her size in Silvia’s dress shop.” Jason said, “Are you ready to close dear? We could just nip down to Silvia’s before we set off.” Dolly said, “I’ll walk with you.” Maureen emptied the till leaving the drawer open and then locked the shop. The three people in latex walked confidently with their heads high, through the busy streets on their way to the dress shop. Dolly was surprised to see that the dress shop was still full and as they walked in, Silvia told Dolly, “This lady was waiting for you.” Dolly excused herself from Maureen and Jason and walked over to a woman she did not recognise. As she approached her she held out her hand and said, “Dolly Page, and you are?” The woman replied, “Anna Friedman, Miss Page. I wanted to ask you what would be appropriate for tonight.” Dolly said, “It is too noisy and crowded to talk in here. Come into the stock room where it is quieter.” Anna followed Dolly into the stock room and Dolly took the talisman out of her bag with the last bottle of water. They walked to the back of the stock room and as Dolly turned, the talisman entranced Anna.

Dolly said, “You are very thirsty Anna, and need to drink this water.” Anna drank the water and Dolly put the empty bottle back in her bag and then said, “While we wait for the drug in the water to take effect, you will not attempt to leave this room and you will be happy to try on any clothing I give you. Now I am going to put this trinket away and you will wake up forgetting seeing it or being entranced or drinking any water.” Dolly put the talisman away and asked, “Am I right, you are looking for a latex outfit for tonight. Do you work in the restaurant and if so, at what position.” Anna replied, “I hadn’t considered wearing it in the restaurant, I had planned to change before coming to meet you, but then I thought if I meet you now, I would not need to buy any latex. I work behind the bar and sort out the bills for each table when they want to pay.” Dolly said, “That could have been a plan but Bruce has a latex fetish and he is going to be devastated if you don’t go home with at least one outfit. Look, I’ll get you something to try on and you can see whether you like it or not. Take off all your clothes, including your underwear, while I look through the stock.” Anna stated to undress, wondering why she was doing it. She did not intend to try or buy any latex.

Dolly picked up a double breasted floor length mackintosh in Maureen’s size and took it out to her and then looked through the very much depleted stock and found underwear and a blouse but was having difficulty finding a skirt. Searching through all the item in Anna’s size, Dolly was beginning to fear she would be thwarted when she found a mini kilt. Returning to Anna she said, “Here try these on. I’m sorry I could not find a longer or fuller skirt; the pre-Christmas sales have been exceptional. Put the bra and panties on first.” Dolly had been so long looking through the stock, that Anna was beginning to succumb to the drug. After the bra and knickers were on, Dolly handed over the blouse and Anna slowly put it on. Dolly wrapped the kilt around her waist and fastened the three straps. When everything was in place, Dolly stepped back and said, “Don’t you look lovely? I will bet Bruce would love to see you in that. Tell me honestly; what do you think of it and what were your intentions?”

Anna said, “It is not as bad as I had envisaged but I don’t want to wear it. My intention was to meet you today so I would not have to come to your room tonight.” Dolly said, “We will have to change that. Forget that your intention was to find a way out of coming into our room. Since Bruce mentioned his fetish, you have been keen to embrace it. In fact, you have been thinking how nice it would be to dress in latex all the time. The feel of latex against your skin is the most erotic sensation you have ever had experienced and you are now wholly and totally addicted to it. Any other clothing against your skin, even cotton, silk or satin bedding will feel rough and itchy. You will continue to wear what you have on until you or Bruce buys more clothing from either us here or Jason at the adult sex shop. From this instant and for the rest of your life, you are 100% subservient and obedient to me. Anything I ask or tell you to do, you will do and do it because you believe it is the right thing to do. You will also believe all truths I impart as your truths.”

“In addition to me, you are also subservient to Bruce and all other male staff members of the restaurant, but unlike me, if they tell you to do something that you would have avoided or refused, you will know that you are doing it against your will and that you have no control to avoid doing it. Any time you feel embarrassed or humiliated, you will become very aroused and if you are forced to do slutty things, your arousal will double.” Dolly moved away from Anna and picked up a royal blue mackintosh and handed it to Anna before saying, “Put that coat on and you must wear that whenever you are not in the restaurant. You can wear it over what you have on now but you prefer to be naked underneath. I want you to count down in your mind from 100 to zero while you forget all my instructions and they become who you are, waking up on zero with no knowledge of mind control or that anything has changed. Here are the sale slips for the items you are wearing. When you wake up, move back into the shop and pay for your wonderful purchases.” Dolly picked up Anna’s discarded clothes and put them in a box with the other two. As Dolly was writing “Anna” on the box, she heard the stock room door open and close.

Sitting at the desk, she rang Bianca and got though to Ruth. Dolly said, “Ruth how are you and are you ready for Christmas?” Ruth replied, “Bianca gave everyone the time off except me. I am here in the workshop on my own in my new chair. Bianca is making last minute deliveries and I am working. I kept complaining that the batteries in my vibrators wore out long before she came back so she had now build a chair with a penis on the saddle that is electrically driven in anti-sequence to my sewing machine. I am being fucked while I talk to you. What can I do for you?” Dolly said, “We are running out of everything, sales this week have been extraordinary. Could we have the same items as on the last order but twice the quantities please?” Ruth said, “You don’t want me to have Christmas, do you. But ok, we well do it.” Dolly said her goodbyes and walked back into the shop and was pleased to find it much quieter.

Silvia was still behind the counter and Marissa was serving someone but there was no sign of Simone. Then Simone and a young woman emerged from one of the changing rooms. The smiling woman walked toward Silvia and Simone moved to stand by Dolly, saying, “Another happy customer; that course I went took to fit people with the right bra has certainly paid off.” Dolly said, “Now that it is quiet again, are you and Marissa ok to carry on by yourselves? Silvia and I have a lot of presents to wrap before everyone gets home.” Silvia completed the bra ladies transaction and then walked over to where Dolly and Simone were talking. Simone walked to take over the till and Silvia said, “Was that the last royal blue mackintosh?” Dolly replied, “Why, do you want one, there are two left and I think one might be our size.” Silvia said, “Good, I’ll find it and bring it back with our shopping.” Silvia returned carrying the three bags and with the blue mackintosh over her arm. They said their goodbyes to Marissa and Simone and walked out of the shop.

End of chapter 25