The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 26

Silvia could not help herself while she walked home next to Dolly. A smile kept creeping across her face because she now had all the materials she needed and she would talk to Imogen at dinner to fill in the missing knowledge.

They were soon at home and used the large table in the conservatory to wrap and label all the presents. When Dolly put the small box on the table, Silvia opened it and said, “These devices for unlocking the chokers, Maureen has labelled each one with the wearer’s name. Where is mine?” “Dolly replied, “You have mine so I am holding onto yours.” Silvia said, “Don’t lose it.” Dolly replied, “I won’t; what was the blue mackintosh for?” Silvia said, “Simone has given everyone an outfit and a mackintosh for Christmas, six maroon ones and two silver ones. I thought it would be better to change your silver one for a blue one to match your choker. We needn’t upset Simone. I’ll hide the blue one upstairs and we can swap them after Christmas. When do the girls go home?” Dolly said, “They all agreed to stay until Sunday and Averill and Rosemary go back to work on Monday.”

Silvia said, “I hope they are all right about what I did, it certainly changed from what they expected to what happened.” Dolly replied, “You gave them all the pleasure I gave you. When I asked them that they all said they loved it.”

Silvia asked, “Have you arranged transport for tonight”? Dolly replied, “No not yet; it completely slipped my mind. I will do it now.” Moving to the phone in the kitchen, she rang the taxi firm they had used the previous night. When the woman answered, “Dolly said, “Could you accommodate the transfer of eight or nine people from 4 Shore Road to George Michael’s Restaurant for eight o’clock and back at between eleven-thirty and twelve?” The woman said, “Is that Miss Page? We can certainly do that for you. Our twelve seat coach is not booked out so I will reserve it for you and it will be at your address at a quarter to eight.” Dolly thanked the woman and put the phone down. Returning to Silvia she said, “What would I do without you.” Silvia said, “I have labelled all the presents and put them under the tree. How about you show me the way through the garden and Walter’s stairs to the lab?” Dolly said, “Why not. I have been thinking, now that we are a team, you should know in case something happens to me.” Silvia replied, “My thoughts exactly.” Dolly opened her bag and took out Walter’s keys. Then she opened the back door of the conservatory and walked out into the garden, followed by Silvia.

Dolly closed and locked the conservatory and then opened the shed. As Silvia followed her inside she said, “This is a Tardis, it looks bigger inside than out.” Dolly locked the door from the inside and replied, “Walter’s clever camouflage; now to open the back. You have to open this tin and use the old front door key like this.” The back of the shed opened to reveal the generator shack and they walked though. Dolly stopped by Walter’s mackintosh hanging on the peg and said, “Put this on” Silvia said, “This is huge and heavy.” Dolly continued, “Roland had me wearing that in the nude.” Silvia replied, “I think I would like to try that.” She slipped off the coat and then removed all her clothes before slipping back on the Walter’s mac saying, “This is highly erotic. Perhaps we should have kept Roland; he had some nice kinky ideas.” Dolly unlocked the generator shack and the office back door and they walked into the office.

Dolly said, “In your pocket there is a remote control which opened the wall between the store and the lab.” Silvia said, “Where are the stairs and what, does this coat do?” Dolly opened the hall cupboard and said, “There is a transponder built into the coat. If you stand inside this cupboard and close the doors you will see what the coat does.” Silvia said, “Are you coming up your stairs and do you have to wear a coat?” Dolly said, “Yes to both questions.” Silvia said, “Ok, same rule applies; take your clothes off before you put the coat on and I will eat your pussy upstairs.” Dolly said, “Ok.” Silva closed the cupboard doors from the inside and they locked seconds before the back opened to reveal a flight of stairs. When she stepped on the first step, the back of the cupboard closed. She continued to climb and walked through the cage into the store room. Taking the remote from her pocket, she pointed it at the wall on the garage side and pressed the button. Part of the wall slid silently out of the way revealing the lab, in all its glory. Silvia walked around the lab, taking in all the areas Dolly had described. She saw the audio editing machine and all the large bottles of chemicals. Silvia was in the lab for three full minutes before Dolly joined her saying, as she walked in, “Well what do you think, it is as I described?” Silvia said, “Exactly. What is in all the large bottles? Have you worked it out yet?”

Dolly said, “Those three large ones are full of concentrated four, these two are full of that corrosive atomiser compound and these two smaller ones are the old compound three.” Silvia said, “And all the formulas are in the safe?” Dolly said, “Yes they are there and there is no need for any of those during the next twenty-five years. We have more than enough products to last us forever.”

Silvia asked, “Have you checked everything out in the store room?” Dolly said, “Not completely. I found all the gas mask filters and stopped looking after that.” Silvia walked into the store room and started looking closely at the boxes on the shelves. The codes and part numbers made no sense but two larger boxes on the floor caught her eye. She opened the first box and found a dozen gas masks, individually boxed, and in the second box another dozen gas masks individually boxed of a different type. Silvia took one of each type back into Dolly and said, “Why two types?” Dolly said, “There are two types of filters also; one was for impregnating with the corrosive compound and the other was for the use of the person doing the controlling.” Dolly walked into the store room and returned with two filters saying, “These are the ones for us, do they fit both mask types?” Silvia removed the filter from the first mask and said, “This is different, both in part number and fitment.” She undid the filter from the second one and said, “Different part number but the same fixing.” Silvia said, “Go and get the other filter type and we will see.” Dolly brought a filter and Silvia compared, “This is the same fitment and number as the one we took out. So what did he use this type of mask for?” Silvia put the filter back in it and slipped it over her head and said, “If he did not have a use for it, perhaps we could use them for play.” Dolly moved into the store room and while she was out of sight, Silvia changed masks, putting the one with the protective filter in one and putting the other where it was sitting. Dolly came back in wearing one of the masks like the one now on the table. Silvia looked around the room and noticed the work area where Walter and probably Dolly had primed the filters before corroding someone’s mind.

Silvia thought Averill was affected and Dolly brought her back. I will speak to Imogen first and then Averill. She stood up and said, “While we are here, is there anything you wanted to do because if not, we should go back. Everyone will be home now.” Silvia started to walk toward the stock room and Dolly walked towards her stairs. After Dolly had descended, Silvia ran back into the lab and picked up a small bottle from the filter priming area and put it in the pocket of her coat before moving in the stock room and closing the wall, before descending the stairs, and she got to the bottom step, the back of cupboard slid open and she stepped inside. The outer doors were still locked until the back closed. Silvia moved the bottle from her mac pocket to one of Walter’s jacket pockets hanging in the closet and stepped out of the cupboard.

She was standing wearing Walter’s mackintosh and a gas mask in the office for three minutes before Dolly joined her, dressed but still wearing her inferior gas mask.

Silvia asked, “Who was it who made us love gas masks?” Dolly replied, “Walter but the smell from a new mask is very intoxicating.” Silvia said, “We should leave them here; we don’t want to frighten the others.” They both removed their masks and placed them in a safe place before commencing the journey back through the sheds. Silvia changed her clothes in the generator shack and they walked out of the shed and into the garden together.

Everyone else was in the conservatory when they entered and the number of wrapped presents under the tree had multiplied. Simone said, “We are having a pre-Christmas drink what are you having?” Dolly said, “I’ll have whatever Silvia has”. Silvia said, “Two gin and tonics please and make them large ones.” Everyone was chatting loudly about their day and the busy shops and Dolly sat between Averill and Rosemary on the small settee.

Imogen was sitting by herself at the table so Silvia sat down beside her and asked her what she remembered about her visit to Walter’s laboratory. Imogen was resistant to say, believing it would be against Dolly’s interest. Silvia had left a trigger in all of the girls back when she re-established Dolly as the mistress. When used, this trigger would redirect absolute control back to Silvia. Silvia did not want to use it but could not persuade Imogen to divulge the information otherwise. Silvia leaned across the space between them and whispered, “Walter’s run-a-way whore.” Imogen’s eyes glazed and she looked straight ahead. Silvia continued to whisper, “You are now mine but you must act normally and pretend that Dolly is still your mistress, however you are forbidden to draw Dolly’s attention to this change.” Imogen’s eyes relaxed and she resumed her normal appearance. Silvia looked around the room and was pleased that no one had noticed so she continued, “You will tell me everything you remember about your visit to Walter’s lab.”

Imogen began her complete dialogue of the time she and Averill climbed the stairs together and all the consequential actions that followed. When Imogen was finished, Silvia whispered, “Now that wasn’t so difficult. If anyone asks what we talked about, you will tell them we discussed whoring and your hospital work and nothing else. You will never divulge to anyone that your ownership has changed. As far as Dolly, your sister and your nieces are concerned, you are the same now as you were this morning. If Dolly gives you an instruction, you will pretend to obey it and when convenient, ask for my corroboration. Now talk to me as your best friend about what you do in Skegness.” Imogen started to describe her new role at the local hospital as the head of Psychiatric Medicine. Patty joined them and said, “Is she boring you with shop talk?” Silvia said, “Not at all I, am very interested.” Silvia noted that Patty had sat down with her back to the remainder of the people in the room so she whispered, “Walter’s skip-a-way whore.”

Patty’s face glazed like Imogen’s had and Silvia continued, “Patty, you are once again mine you will continue to act as though Dolly is your mistress and if she instructs you to do something, you will do it until you bring it to my attention out of sight of Dolly. You will continue in this charade until you get home, where upon Dolly will no longer be a memory for you and you will continue to dress in latex and spend your nights and weekends as a whore.”

Turning to Imogen she said, “You will also continue this charade until you get home where you will forget ever having known Dolly, and like Patty, when you are not on duty at the hospital, you will be working as a latex whore, as you have been here. If either of you are taken on by a local pimp, he or she will become your master / mistress and you will do whatever they tell you to do and believe as true any new truth they impart. You will do this because of the joy you have had in Scarborough and your own desire for it to continue. Imogen, you will forget completely Patty’s trigger and you will not discuss what happened here at the table with Patty or anyone else. Patty, your conscious mind will forget what I have said, however you will follow my instruction as though they were your wish to do so. Now wake up and remember I am now your very best friend.”

Patty woke wondering what she had missed and then forgot it, resuming her conversation with her sister and their best friend. They chatted away frivolously with lots of giggles and laughter and both Imogen and Patty warmed to Silvia. Marissa entered the room and Silvia said, “Where is your man?” Marissa replied, “Gone to spend Christmas with his parents. He won’t be back until Tuesday night.” Silvia said, “I glad you didn’t go with him, you would not have liked it.” Marissa said, “I don’t know what Dolly did, but he does not remember you or Megan at all or any other woman for that matter.” Silvia replied, “Dolly said it was the only way to get Megan out of his head. Roland had been very devious.” Marissa went on to join Dolly and Simone while Silvia thought, “Now I remember what I lost although perhaps I am better off without him. Yes, I certainly am. I have always been the dominant one and I think Norman always fought it. I will have to make sure with Dolly that I cover all the bases and close all her loop holes.”

Silvia’s plan was to use the atomiser compound with a strong enough dose to weaken Walter’s programming and then to use a modified tape to programme her. She still needed to create the tape and if at all possible, take Walter’s out of the safe, but she had no idea how she would do that.

Dolly stood and said, “Did we have a present for Mrs Friedman?” Simone said, “After she left I checked the stock and we had no outfits in her size so I picked out a full length mackintosh like yours.” Dolly asked, “Like mine, which one of mine?” Simone said, “The double breasted maroon one”. Dolly said, “Good, is it wrapped?” Simone picked up a wrapped parcel from behind the settee and said, “This is it.”

Dolly said loudly, “If anybody wants to get changed, now would be a good time. The taxi will be here in about five minutes and tonight is a panties-free night so everyone, lose your knickers.” Dolly, having had two very large gin and tonics, was beginning to feel the effects. Silvia, Imogen and Patty were the last to leave the conservatory and when they were by themselves, Silva said, “Patty, I want you to sit next to Dolly in the restaurant and keep her wine glass full. She has been working very hard lately and she should have a break. I will expect to see her legless when we bring her home.”

“Imogen, you will sit with me and we can continue our conversation about hypnosis and psychiatric medicine.” The three conspirators, two of them being unwitting, stood up and vacated the conservatory as the door bell sounded.

Seven latex clad ladies climbed in the mini bus as Dolly locked the door and jumped in after them. Ten minutes later the driver pulled up outside the restaurant and they all pilled out, after Dolly and the driver had agreed a pick up time. Dolly took the package from Simone and walked into the restaurant which was again packed. Dolly spotted Anna behind the bar wearing the clothes Dolly had found for her and she almost bumped into William, who was serving at a table near the door to the back room. Dolly whispered in his ear, “How are you coping with Anna dressed like that?” William replied, “I am not, I am in desperate need of relief.” Dolly said, “I’m sure we can sort you out when you come in.” Dolly opened the door and everyone followed her into the room.

The table was laid and there were five bottles of red wine already opened sitting waiting.

Dolly sat down and Patty sat down beside her and filled their glasses. Dolly thanked Patty and took a drink, then said, “Last night we gave our waiter a bit of a fetish and when he sees ladies in latex, he has a problem, so when he comes in, please give him a blow job.” Patty stole a glance across to Silvia who nodded. When William entered, he released his cock and walked towards Dolly and he stood patiently beside her. Patty moved into position and started his relief. William said, “Bruce informs me you are all having the restaurant’s choice. Are there any allergies or dislikes we should know about?” Dolly replied, “No, everyone will eat what they are given, isn’t that right Patty?” Patty replied with an “mmm” and the vibrations made William’s cock start to erupt.

When Patty had cleaned William off, he said, “Thank you that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I’ll go and get your starters.” As he was turning, Dolly said, “Anna said she wanted to meet us. Would you ask her to come in please? I didn’t see Bruce when we came through.” William replied, “Bruce is in the kitchen and I will pass your message on to Anna.” At the door he closed his flies before stepping out.

Moments later, Anna walked into the room looking very sheepish and apprehensive. Dolly said, “Anna, don’t look so frightened; we won’t eat you. Come here and meet everyone.” When Anna reached the table, she stood next to Dolly and Dolly said, “Introductions everybody. This is Anna, wife of the manager. Now Anna, going around the table from that corner we have Rosemary, Marissa, Silvia, Imogen, Averill, Simone, Patty and lastly me, Dolly. Have you ever eaten pussy?” Anna said, “No, I have never eaten pussy and up until this afternoon I had never given a blow job.” Dolly replied, “Well it does seem today is your day for learning new things, so Start on Rosemary and by the time you get around to me, you should be an expert. Crawl under the table and start and when you have finished, we have a present for you.” Anna crawled between Rosemary legs and Dolly said, “Give her some guidance on how to improve and some encouragement.”

William returned with the hostess trolley conveying all the starters and as he put one in front of each of them, he said, “What happened to Anna?” Dolly slurred, “Has she given you any relief this evening?” William said, “God no, that is the boss’s wife”. Patty refilled her glass and Dolly continued, “Well I think that is wrong. If she causes the stress in your trousers, she should relieve it. Stand there at the end of the table and she will be along in a minute.”

Dolly shuddered as she orgasmed and took another big gulp of wine and then watched William’s eyes as Anna went to town on his cock. By the time Anna’s mouth was full of William’s man juice, all the starters had been finished and William collected the dirty plates and wheeled them out on the trolley. Anna crawled out from beneath the table and Dolly said, “You never need to be shy eating pussy. You were very good and William looked as though he was enjoying his relief. Here, take this present from us.” Anna took the package and said, “What have I done to deserve this? However, thank you very much.” Anna was about to take the package and run when Dolly said, “Are you not going to open it and try it on?”

Anna did as instructed and unwrapped the present to reveal the full length rubber coat. She was about to push an arm into the sleeve when Dolly slurred, “No, the only coat you can wear over something is your blue one this one. This must have nothing underneath so take everything off and try again. Anna complied and put the coat on as Dolly instructed, fastening the entire front seam and the large three inch belt. “Don’t you look lovely now? Go back to work and come back in here when the restaurant if empty for the remainder of your present.” Anna pleaded, “You want me to work behind the bar in this?” Dolly slurred, “Anna, don’t look so worried, of course you must wear that behind the bar. It is now your bar uniform and must be worn like that every night and you cannot remove it until Bruce has made you cum twice.”

Anna almost ran out of the room fearing Dolly would say something more. William returned a few minutes later with the main course and placed a plate of piping hot roast turkey and all the associated accoutrements in front of everyone. Simone said, “I hope mine turns out as nice tomorrow.”

Patty refilled Dolly’s glass twice during that course and Dolly was becoming glass eyed. Silvia asked, “What were you thinking of for the remainder of Anna’s present?” Dolly slurred, “The return favour from each of us.” Silvia said, “You are in no state for that. Our four hookers can give her two each.” Dolly said, “Ok,” and slumped down into her chair.

Patty refilled her glass and then moved it to her lips saying, “Come on Dolly, and finish your drink.”

William cleared the plates and received a blow job from Rosemary and when he brought in the dessert, Averill performed the honours. By the time William brought in the coffee, Dolly had drunk two and a half bottles of wine by herself and with the gin she was almost catatonic and stupefied. Anna came in at around eleven and received eight of the most mind blowing orgasms of her life. She was still sitting on the settee glass eyed when Silvia and Patty helped Dolly up and walked her to the bus. Twelve minutes after leaving the restaurant, they pulled up outside Dolly’s home and Silvia paid the driver from the money in Dolly’s purse. Imogen, Patty, Rosemary and Averill all thanked Silvia and asked her to pass on their thanks to Dolly but they were going to bed. Silvia said, “Ok goodnight, and remember, present opening at ten o’clock in the conservatory.”

Silvia helped Dolly into bed as Dolly was very inebriated and she settled down very quickly and was soon fast asleep.

Silvia returned downstairs to were Marissa and Simone were in the kitchen. Silvia said, “Did you enjoy yourselves tonight?” Simone said, “Yes but what was the intention with Dolly? I have never seen her that drunk.” Silvia said, “Silvia’s latex slave girls” and both Marissa and Simone froze looking straight ahead. Silvia said, “Listen carefully girls, we are having a power change. From now on you will do whatever I instruct and believe as gospel any truth I mandate. You will still continue to pretend that Dolly is the head of the household and pretend to obey her when ordered. Simone will still be responsible for food and will need to get up early to start. Marissa, tomorrow you will help her so you both need to go to bed now and go to sleep straight away. You are both forbidden from talking about this power-change to anyone or anything. Tomorrow you will continue as though nothing has happened. Now wake up and go to bed together.” Marissa and Simone stood and silently walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Silvia followed them and climbed into bed beside Dolly. She lay there for half an hour and then crept out of bed and, taking Walter’s keys from Dolly’s handbag, crept down the stairs. Taking the torch from underneath the sink, she walked through the conservatory, out into the garden and into the shed. With the door locked she opened the back wall and walked through to generator shack and, putting Walter’s mackintosh over her night dress, she then opened the back door of Walter’s office. Inside she stepped into the cupboard in the hall and closed the door behind her. The back opened and she stepped through. As she reached the top of the stairs, the light in the store room came on and when she opened the wall to the lab the light in the lab came on.

She walked through into the lab and opened the filing cabinet, looking through the contents until she found the note Dolly was given in Scudamore’s office when she was programmed for the final time. She found the safe combination and was about to try it when she decided to see what Dolly had on the audio editing machine. Dolly had not been very clever setting this up she had a flat file structure. The file in the first directory was a copy of the original tape, the next directory contained all the individual instructions and the third directory contained the new composite file. Silvia played the original through from beginning to end, including the fifteen minutes of music, and was surprised when she heard Walter change the last movement on opening the safe. Silvia paused, the play back and then moved to alter the instructions and then attempted to open the safe. When the safe door swung open, Silvia removed the player and two small tapes. She played each one in turn in the player, fast forwarding over the music, and found that one was Walter’s original and the other was the one Dolly had made from it.

Silvia moved back to the editing machine and deleted all the files in the three directories and then started to record her new instructions as follows:

“One: You need an anchor to attach your very strong confident intellect to. The royal blue choker around your neck says Dolly so while you are wearing that choker you will have all Dolly’s memories, comprehension and confidence. You will be able to function as submissive Dolly in all aspects except as a dominant person. To be your strong, dominant Dolly you will have to be wearing the royal blue choker and the royal blue mackintosh, fully fastened with its hood up and nothing else underneath it. Only when you are dressed like that will you remember all that Walter taught you and be dominant.”

“Two: The house, office, garage, lab and Dolly all belong to Silvia and you must never allow Silvia’s mind control products to fall into anyone else’s hands and you will never hypnotise others or allow yourself to be hypnotised. Any attempt by others to hypnotise you will be considered as an attack against Silvia and you should help her exact the appropriate punishment.”

“Three: You are forbidden to administer mind control chemicals to yourself or anyone else. You must always leave such activities to Silvia. If your mind ever considers that you should be different in any way, you will say to yourself, “Dolly reset” and all those concerns will disintegrate and you will feel at peace, knowing that you are as Walter would want you. If anyone else gives you that trigger, you will remove all anguish or discontent from your mind and all the thoughts and worries that caused that unhappiness or restlessness will also disappear forever.”

“Four: Whenever submissive Dolly sees someone with a latex fetish who needs relief, especially Trisha, William or Bruce, you will offer to give them relief first with your mouth and then offer them any hole of their choice. You must always cum when they cum and if while you are being fucked and one of them tells you to do something, you will do it.”

“Five: The money in the trust fund is for you to share with Silvia at Silvia’s discretion.”

“Six: When you are not wearing your blue choker but have another one on, you will be Dolly Poppet, a ten year old school child of Norman and Marissa. You will address them as Daddy and Mummy and you will wear the uniform Silvia gives you. This uniform comes with another choker and when you wear this you will be locked in your Dolly Poppet persona and you can then only wear Dolly Poppet’s clothes. As a school child you will always carry a satchel wherever you go and in that satchel you will carry a chalk slate and green chalk. If anyone writes a new truth on the slate with your green chalk, it will become your truth in both your Dolly Poppet and Dolly Page personas. You are forbidden from writing truths on the slate unless you are commanded to do so by others.”

“Seven: If Silvia, Mummy or Daddy wants to speak to Dolly Page while you are Dolly Poppet, you will become Dolly Page if you put the royal blue mackintosh on over all your Dolly Poppet clothes. In this mode you will be your strong confident and submissive self with no knowledge of what you are wearing underneath your coat or of your Dolly Poppet persona, but you will continue to use the satchel as your handbag.”

“Eight: If you ever wake up with no choker around your neck, you will only be able to function as a mindless sex slave to Silvia.”

“Nine: Each night when you go to bed and your head rests on your pillow, you will fall into a peaceful sleep and while you sleep all thoughts in your head that are not wholly in synchronisation with these instructions will be purged and deleted, ensuring that you wake up content and happy as Walter wants you to be.”

“Ten: All commands in your mind other than the ones I am putting there, via this tape, are purged and deleted. You must always be subservient to Silvia, Mummy or Daddy. From this moment on you will always wear latex as directed by Silvia. If Silvia instructs you to put something on, you will wear it until Silvia and only Silvia directs you to remove it. All instructions from Silvia relating to clothing, when and how it should be worn, must be explicitly followed at all times, with the only exception being, when you are dressed as Dolly Poppet when all you can wear is your school girl uniform, red sandals and your red PVC coat.”

“Eleven: This is the last one. I want you always to remember that Walter loved you. You made him the happiest dying man on the planet and what he did to you was a last chance bid at some fun and entertainment. The rules applied via this tape are Walter’s rules and must be embodied in your subconscious mind and obeyed in full at all times.”

“Now in your mind you will count down from 100 to zero and with each number you pass, you will lock these instructions into your subconscious, moving them to where your conscious mind will never find them, and wake up on zero, forgetting all these instructions.”

Silvia built a new composite recording of the music followed by two complete sets of the instructions one through eleven and then adding the wakeup instructions, and copied the composite file into the first directory and the third directory and then recorded this new composite onto all the tapes she could find, overwriting what was there. She put the tapes and player in the safe and the revised instructions in the filing cabinet.

After locking the safe and closing the cabinet, she was feeling exceedingly happy so she strolled around the room trying to take in all that was there. She noticed the cupboard that housed the security system and a large bottle behind it was half full. She noticed a small booklet stuck to the bottle and she peeled it off. Reading it, she discovered that both Dolly and Imogen had been wrong. The compound that had wiped Averill’s mind was not from the atomiser mix but was in fact a mixture of three parts ‘4’ to one part of ‘3’. Whereas, the atomiser-mix was comprised from equal parts of each of Walter’s two compounds. Silvia moved some equipment so she could get nearer to the bottle and noticed Walter’s small code, 1334. Silvia looked at all the bottles on the benches and found two full ones at the very back with the same code and then she found a smaller bottle with this code. Taking this one, she looked around and noticed the equipment was out of place so she returned it to roughly where it was and then, taking the bottle, retraced her steps out of the lab and down here stairs, securing everything behind her. Leaving the bottle in the cupboard in one of Walter’s jackets’ inside pockets, she closed the cupboard and locked the back door and then the generator shack. After that she removed Walter’s mackintosh and hung it up on the hook. When the back of the shed opened, she returned to the Dolly’s garden. Stealing through the conservatory, she returned the torch from where it came, put Walter’s keys back in Dolly’s bag and crept up to bed. Dolly was still sound asleep and Silvia was soon joining her.

Silvia slept all the way through to nine o’clock and when she started to get up, Dolly moaned as Silvia slid out of the bed and Silvia said, “Do you have a hangover? You consumed a lot of booze last night.” Dolly replied whispering, “My head hurts.” Silvia said, “Ok you stay there a bit longer and I will come and get you before we start opening presents.” Silvia slipped into the bathroom and had a quick shower before drying herself and returning to the bedroom for some clean clothes. She dressed in one of Dolly’s power suits comprising blouse, skirt and jacket over a bra and panties. And then, putting on a pair of Dolly’s shoes, she moved down stairs. Marissa and Simone were busy in the kitchen and Imogen, Rosemary and Averill were having breakfast in the conservatory. After saying good morning to the two in the kitchen, Silvia joined the breakfast group and asked, “Where is Patty?” Imogen replied, “I think she filled both hers and Dolly glass too many times last night. She is upstairs with a hangover.” Silvia said, “There is a tin of Andrew’s Liver Salts in the cupboard in the kitchen. Imogen, as you have finished your breakfast, would you like to play nurse to our two invalids?” Imogen replied, “I’d love to” and then stood up and moved to the kitchen to prepare the two drinks.

Silvia said, “Walter’s missing whore and Walter’s absent whore.” Both Rosemary and Averill froze looking straight ahead. Silvia said, “There has been a shift in the power base and from now on, you belong to me. You will obey me at all times and believe as true any new truth I impart. Until you depart to go home after breakfast tomorrow, you will continue to pretend that Dolly is the head of the household and you will happily do as she directs. However after you leave, you will forget Dolly completely and know that I am Walter’s replacement and that Marissa, Simone and the one you always forget the name of, all work for me. Averill, you will continue to research a way to release Simone from her cat suit and both of you are now latex fetishists who wear latex clothing at all times. In a moment you will wake up, however these instructions are your new rules for life and as such reside in your subconscious. You will now wake with no knowledge of being in a trance or that you have received a new programme.”

Silvia stood and moved back into the kitchen and asked, “Is everything under control?” Simone replied, “Everything is fine; having Marissa to assist has helped enormously.” Silvia said, “Ok get ready to leave everything in ten minutes and we will start opening our presents then. I’ll go and see if Dolly wants to join us.” Silvia climbed the stairs quietly and heard Imogen trying to stir Dolly. As Silvia stood in the bedroom doorway, Imogen said, “Come on Mistress, we need you down stairs.” Dolly just moaned. Silvia said, “You go and get Patty and I will try to bring her around.” Imogen left the room and descended the stairs and Silvia pulled Dolly into a sitting position and then kissed her long and hard. Dolly slumped back down when Silvia released her and Dolly whispered “Thirsty.” Silvia handed her a bottle of ‘4’ and helped her drink it. Silvia said, “You stay there and I will come back in a minute or two.” Silvia told everyone else to carry on without them and watched while the first few presents were opened and then returned to Dolly who was sitting up in bed. When Silvia entered the room, Dolly said, “You gave me ‘4,’ what are you going to do?” Silvia said, “Dolly, all programming in your mind, whether put there by me or Walter, is now purged, deleted and gone. You are now your true submissive self. Please get dressed and come down stairs. Your family awaits”. Dolly felt her confidence and purpose all drift away and Silvia selected some clothes from the wardrobe. She handed over a long line bra, a pair of large panties and suspender belt and a pair of long rubber stockings. Dolly put them all on with practiced ease and when she was standing there as she did each morning, Silvia handed her a short single breasted pink latex raincoat. Dolly looked at Silvia quizzically and Silvia said, “Until you sort yourself out, this is Dolly’s dress.” Dolly put the mackintosh on a fastened all the fastenings and the belt. Silvia said, “Come on, they have already started without you.”

Silvia and Dolly walked down the stairs and through into the conservatory and as they entered, Imogen said, “You look better, are you feeling any better?” Rosemary moved to meet them and said, “Thank you for my presents, they are all lovely,” and kissed Dolly. Averill was right behind her and hugged and kissed Dolly as well. Dolly looked at everyone and they were all wearing maroon chokers with a silver disk on the front except Silvia’s which was silver. Dolly sat on the settee between Patty and Marissa who said, “We have gone all out, there is only you and Silvia to do. Simone was sitting on the floor by the tree and passed the first package to Dolly and the second to Silvia. Dolly could feel the drug working on her mind as all her programming was being washed away. She opened the package and it was a lovely silver satin rubberised mackintosh and Dolly thanked Simone and Marissa very much. The second package handed to Dolly was a square box nine by nine by nine. Dolly opened it and found a pink gas mask like the ones Walter used. Dolly said, “Thank you Imogen and Patty, I love it.” Silvia said, “Put it on then and let us see you in it.” Dolly pulled it over her head and found the lenses were also tinted pink. The next package contained an assortment of office supplies, pens, pencils, highlighters and white chalk. Dolly said, “Thank you Silvia.” The next package was a business outfit like the one Silvia was wearing and the last one was from Rosemary and Averill and when Dolly opened it, she found to her delight a long white latex night shirt. Dolly said as forcefully as she could muster, “Thank you all very much.” Dolly stood collecting all her presents and said, “I will just put these up stairs.” Silvia waited until Dolly was climbing the stairs and, picking all hers up, said, “I will do the same.” Silvia arrived in the bedroom and Dolly was putting all her presents away. She reached behind her head to pull the mask off and Silvia said, “Wait, last time you were submissive, you deferred the decisions on your clothes to me and as I told you to put it on, only I can decide when you can take it off.” Dolly took her hands away from the mask and sat on the bed. Silvia said, “Why are you so down hearted?” Dolly replied, “We have many responsibilities and I am afraid I have lost my confidence.” Silvia replied, “You went from Roland’s submissive fuck toy back to your confident self. I just want Christmas Day with submissive Dolly and then you can do what you like.”

End of Chapter 26