The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 27

Dolly knew there was something missing but she could not question Silvia’s wishes. She knew how much they both enjoyed the last time Dolly was playing at being submissive, so she stood up and wrapped her arms around Silvia and said, “Because I love you, I will be your submissive Dolly until breakfast tomorrow.” Silvia said, “Because I love you, you will be my submissive Dolly until after the girls go home. Then we will have time to work on your solution.” Dolly said, “Thank you Mistress.” Silvia said, “I can’t make rules for you, although I would like to. However while you are submissive, you must wear this dress and mask all the time except when we eat, during which you can take the mask off. Let’s go down and have Christmas and you can pretend to be Mistress Confident Dolly with nothing wrong. We don’t need the girls to start worrying about nothing.” Dolly walked down stairs with her head high and went to join the girls in the conservatory. Imogen said, “Do you like the mask then?” Dolly said, “Yes, I think it is lovely and I am going to keep it on until we eat.” Imogen said, “Patty chose it and we got two for ourselves as well, but we are going to keep them to wear at home when we get back.” Dolly asked, “What time are you planning to leave?” Imogen replied, “Soon after breakfast Averill is going to drop us off at the station and they are planning to leave straight after breakfast.”

Out in the kitchen Marissa whispered to Silvia, “Have you started on your plan to take over and do we now treat Dolly any different?” Silvia replied, “No change until tomorrow afternoon when my plan should come together.” Marissa said, “I thought you two worked very well together.” Silvia said, “We do and we will still, but under my terms, not hers.”

Simone said, “Are you two conspiring about something and why is Dolly still wearing the mask?” Silvia said, “Simone, until I tell you different you must not treat Dolly any differently than you did last week. She is still the head of the household and if she wants to wear a gas mask, then we should not stop her.”

Dolly was chatting to Imogen and Patty and while no one was commanding her, was finding the pretence relatively easy; she hoped that they would be able to get back to their old lives without too much bother when they returned home. Averill joined in and said, “I would just like you to know that we have all enjoyed this Christmas holiday and we are all sorry that it is coming to an end.” Silvia purposefully kept a space between Dolly and herself. Her scheming mind had decided to let Dolly play this charade a bit longer so she would start undermining her after lunch. Silvia went upstairs and removed all the MC paraphernalia from Dolly’s handbag along with Walter’s keys and put them in her knickers drawer. She then sorted through the wardrobe, claiming all Dolly’s business attire for herself.

Simone had planned the Christmas lunch for half past one but with everyone in the country cooking turkeys, the power was down and the oven took longer. She eventually served up at two o’clock and called everyone to the table. Dolly sat at her place on the end opposite Silvia and took her mask off as she sat down.

Conversation throughout dinner was about a variety of frivolous things and Dolly was relaxed and joined in. The food was good and Dolly and Patty both declined the wine, settling for water out of the tap instead. Crackers were pulled and everyone put on their silly hat.

As soon and Dolly put her spoon down next to the empty Christmas pudding bowl, she pulled the mask back on. Silvia smiled and said, “It was traditional when I was small that everyone walked off their Christmas lunch except those who stayed to clean and wash up, so Dolly and I will clean up and all you others will go for a long walk. Since it is cold outside, everyone go and get ready.” Everyone left the room leaving Dolly and Silvia alone and Silvia said, “I am very impressed; you were indistinguishable from your old self. Are you still pretending or are you back as your dominant self?” Dolly replied, “I am still carrying out your wishes Mistress and I am definitely not back as my confident self.” Silvia said, “Are all Walter’s programming now totally gone or am I to expect a fight back at some point?”

Dolly replied, “They have all gone, and I think we may have a problem.” Silvia said, “What do you foresee?” Dolly continued, “Walter’s tape is in the safe in the lab with the little player, but I don’t think we can now get into the safe. One of the movement instructions was false and he corrected it in a rule.”

Silvia replied, “Don’t worry little one, we will find a solution. How did you copy it when you made your modified one?” Dolly sighed and said, “Thank you, I had forgotten about that, and there is a copy of the original tape in the editor.” Silvia asked, “There, I knew we would have a solution; do you have any earphones for the editor?” Dolly answered, “No, because we had the player I used those earphones.” Silvia concluded, “Well we don’t have to worry, lots of shops sell earphones. You must maintain your charade while the girls are still here and then we will work on your salvation.” Dolly smiled and said, “Thank you Mistress.”

All the girls including Simone and Marissa were congregating in the kitchen and they had all chosen to wear the same double breasted long maroon rubber mackintosh. Silvia told Dolly to stay in the conservatory and, closing the door, joined the ladies in their mackintoshes saying, “Don’t you all look lovely. Now have a nice walk and don’t come back before five o’clock.”

After the six women had all gone, Silvia opened the conservatory door and said to Dolly, “Go up stairs and change your shoes for Kristine’s boots and put on Kristine’s PVC coat and then come down and start washing up. When you are finished we can go around to my old house, Norman has some earphones.”

Dolly ran up stairs and changed her clothes as instructed and soon returned to start cleaning all the cooking utensils and china that had been used to prepare and serve eight meals. Dolly made quick progress and as always the kitchen was left shiny and as new in less than three quarters of an hour.

Silvia said, “You must like being a cleaner, you do such a wonderful job. Now I have taken Walter’s keys and the garage remote from your bag so come on, let’s go and search for a solution.” They both stepped outside the front and this time Silvia locked to door. Dolly noticed but was reliving and enjoying the submissive side of her and did not feel concerned.

They walked together through the alley and around to the garage. Silvia opened the door and said, “Where are your stairs, and which is your mackintosh?” Dolly walked to the cupboard and opened it, taking out the rubber coat she used. Silvia slipped it on and stepped into the cupboard and emerged second’s later saying, “Nothing happened.” Dolly said, “There is a digital lock and you have to key in the password while wearing the mackintosh.” Silvia said, “What is the password?” Dolly had no programming preventing her from divulging it so she replied, “’Dollypage’ all one word, no spaces, and then the enter key.” Silvia went back into the cupboard and this time she walked up the stairs, turning around at the top and going back down and out through the cupboard, hanging up the coat as she exited and then closing the door.

Dolly was standing exactly where she was when Silvia entered the cupboard so Silvia said, “Ok I can now access the lab from here. When we come back I will use these stairs and you can get Walter’s coat and use his stairs. Let’s go, I’ll drive. I’ve always wanted to drive one of these.”

Silvia put the blue rubberised mackintosh over her business suit and Dolly got in the passenger side. As Silvia reversed out of the garage she said, “This is better than the x-type. Perhaps we should swop once you get Walter’s programming back in place.” Silvia triggered the remote to close the door and then started on her journey to her old house. Driving into the estate where she used to live, Silvia hoped the neighbours would be watching. She parked on her old drive in front of a four bedroom detached property with double garage. Dolly asked, “Do you still have your key?” Silvia said, “We always kept a spare key underneath one of the geranium pots. If not we’ll break in.” Silvia looked under three pots before she found the spare key and soon had the door open.

They both stepped inside and found Megan in the kitchen eating junk food. Dolly said, “Hello” but Megan did not reply. Silvia looked in the lounge and in the study but could not find Norman’s earphones; she looked in all the bedrooms and then moved to the garage’s interconnecting door and looked in the garage, finding a box with five sets of earphones in it. Going back into the house, Silvia said, “I’ve found them, let’s go.” Back in the car, Dolly said, “I don’t think Megan is well.” Silvia replied, “I hope she eats herself to death.” The journey back to the garage was very uneventful; even a passenger in a pink gas mask did not raise any eyebrows.

As Silvia pulled into the garage, Dolly said, “Do you think they are all right?” Silvia said, “Don’t worry, I’m sure we will get at least one set to work. I can’t wait to get you programmed again.” Dolly said, “I’m glad you are my friend, an unscrupulous person could take advantage of this.” Silvia said, “They certainly could. Here, take Walter’s keys and go and put his coat on and climb his stairs. I’ll lock the garage doors as soon as you go out and I’ll meet you in the lab.”

Dolly took the keys and walked out of the garage. Silvia closed the garage door and opened the cupboard. Taking the blue rubberised mackintosh off, she replaced it with Dolly’s black rubber mackintosh and entered the pass code. The rear of the cupboard swung open and closed when Silvia stood on the first step. She climbed to the lab and put the box of ear phones down on the table next to the audio editing machine and switched it on. The first two sets of earphones had the wrong type of jack plug but the third one filled in the socket perfectly. Silvia plugged them into her ears and selected play on the file in the first directory and heard music. She stopped the playback and removed the plugs. The wall opposite the door Silvia had entered swung open and Dolly stepped through with her third mackintosh on and was still wearing the gas mask. Silvia said, “How does this work? Do you drink and then wait before you hit play or what?” Dolly said, “I drink and then hit play. There is Walter’s music at the beginning of the tape and he timed it to be perfect.”

Silvia said, “Ok, sit here and take the mask off. I’ll get you a bottle. Are these here your strong mix or do you want something else?” Dolly took the mask off and said, “A bottle of the strong stuff will do fine, that was what you used to take everything away.” Silvia reached for a bottle of the strong mix and said, “Put the earphone in your ears and then after you drink this, put the mask back on.” Dolly said, “Why do I need the mask? After I am reprogrammed I will be taking it off.” Silvia said, “While you are submissive, humour me.”

Dolly pushed the earplugs into her ears and, taking the bottle from Silvia, opened it and drank. When the bottle was empty, she reached for the mask and put it back on and then selected the file and selected play. As soon as the familiar music was playing in her ears she relaxed. Silvia said, “The digital code on the security cabinet, do you know what it is?” Dolly replied, “The same as my cupboard.” Dolly closed her eyes longing for the time to pass, like the time before she was entranced, before Walter started talking and therefore she did not hear Silvia’s voice on the tape.

Silvia waited fifteen minutes and then entered Dolly pass code into the digital lock on the security cabinet. She pulled out the manual Dolly had stored there and started to read until she found the instructions for changing the pass code, she followed the instruction and changed the pass code to be “silvaDoll”. She closed the door on the cabinet and checked to see if the new code was working and was pleased to confirm that it was. She went into the store room and opened a few boxes to see what was inside and found bottle tops and labels and three boxes of empty water bottles. Returning to the lab she sat on the only other chair and waited for Dolly to be reprogrammed. She was feeling very pleased with herself; giving Dolly the water that morning had been a stroke of genius and had achieved the culmination of her plan much quicker that she had anticipated. She had still not decided how she would tell Dolly or if she ever would. She needed to test all the rules but there was plenty of time.

Minutes ticked by and then Dolly opened her eyes and looked at Silvia but did not attempt to get up or remove the mask. Silvia moved to her and unplugged the earphones from the audio editing machine and said, “Ok stand up and tell me, is everything alright and as you would expect?” Dolly said, “Normally when I wake I can remember all Walter’s commands but this time I cannot.” Silvia said, “Forget that you ever remembered so this is how it should be.” Dolly shook her head and smiled saying, “Everything is fine.” Silvia said, “Good, you go down Walter’s stairs and I will go down mine and I’ll see you in the garage.” Dolly walked off with the earphone cord hanging from the back of the mask. Silvia switched off the editing machine and walked down what were Dolly’s but now her stairs. Taking the rubber coat off, she hung it up next to the blue rubberised one and, closing the cupboard, used the remote to open the garage door. She waited three minutes before Dolly appeared. Dolly said, “I don’t think the programming was right. Although I do feel confident and I have all my faculties, I still cannot take the mask off.” Silvia replied, “Apart from removing the earplugs, why would you want to take the mask off?” Dolly continued, “I just thought that I would no longer be submissive to you.” Silvia said, “My dear Dolly, you will always be submissive to me, it was what Walter intended.” Dolly replied, “How did you do it?”

Silvia explained, “You were right when you said that an unscrupulous person would take advantage of you. Unfortunately, I was that unscrupulous person. I deleted Walters programme and replaced it with mine, inside your head is now my programme and we are going to have a ball.” Dolly asked, “Do you really mean we or do you mean me.” Silvia said, “But you used to like being submissive to me.” Dolly continued, “That was before we had so many responsibilities. We have two large businesses and I thought we were going to do it together.”

Silvia said, “We are going to do it together but instead if you being in charge it will be me. I didn’t like it when I was Kristine and I will never let that happen again. You on the other hand liked being submissive and playing the role. We had better go, it’s a quarter to five and the girls will be back soon.”

Dolly said in a very confident tone, “Silvia you must....”. Silvia replied, “What were you trying to say? Were you attempting to give a command? Well my little Poppet, you cannot command me or Marissa in any way. From now on, if you want either of us to do something, you must be the most polite person on the planet and ask. There is no more telling.” Silva closed the garage door and started walking towards the alley entrance. Dolly said, “Please Silvia, would you please reconsider what you have done and try to find a way to help me?”

Silvia commanded, “Dolly, when we are with any other people, you will pretend that everything is as it should be and when we are not with other people, I don’t want to hear any more snivelling requests to change how you are. You are now how I want you to be, so there can be no help in changing anything. Come on, keep up and stop looking sorry for yourself.” They walked through the alley in silence and as they emerged into Shore Road, Silvia said, “Come here, you look silly with the wire hanging down from the mask. Let me poke it down the back of Kristine’s coat. There, that is better. By the way, don’t ask if you can remove the coat or the boots because the answer will be no. If anyone comments, you wear what you want to wear. Let’s go in.” Silvia unlocked the door and they both went inside. As they entered the sitting room, Silvia said, “You told me once that Walter and Roland both gave you limited places to sit, so from now on, in here you may only sit on that armchair but not when someone else gets there first. In the kitchen you can only sit on the chair with its back to the fridge and the same rule applies and in the conservatory, your chair at the end opposite me or the armchair to left of the garden doors. No other seating is allowed, not even the floor.”

Dolly sat in her armchair and wondered what she could do to achieve redress. Silvia said, “You sit there and relax and I will put the kettle on. Oh and by the way, Dolly reset.”

All the concerns and thoughts Dolly was having about finding a solution were purged and deleted. Dolly relaxed into her seat thinking how nice Silvia was to put the kettle on.

Silvia returned with two mugs of coffee and handed one to Dolly. Dolly took the cup and put it on the table beside her chair and removed the mask. Silvia said, “Take those earphones out of your ears, they might give the game away, and put them in your coat pocket. When you finish your drink, do not forget to put your favourite mask back on, only from now on, it only comes off if I give permission.”

While Dolly was drinking her coffee, the women who walked came back. Silvia said as they came in, “The kettle has just boiled, if one of you would like to make a drink for you all, or would you prefer an alcoholic drink?” Everyone but Patty chose an alcoholic drink and Simone said she would prepare them.

Marissa sat down in the sitting room on the settee next to Dolly and said, “Have you and Silvia been out or have you been playing dress up?” Dolly said, “We did go out for a while.” Patty and Imogen squeezed onto the settee next to Marissa and Averill and Rosemary brought three chairs from the kitchen. Dolly finished her coffee and put her mask back on. Imogen said, “You really like your mask don’t you.” Dolly replied, “I love it and thank you Patty. It is my favourite Christmas present.” Marissa had guessed that the reason why everyone was sent out of the way for a good part of the afternoon was because Silvia wanted to move on her plan to take Dolly. So she said. “When you wore that coat before Dolly, you always wore it with the hood up. Is that not the correct way to wear it?” Dolly said, As Kristine’s coat yes, the hood was always up. But I am not playing at being Kristine.” Marissa wanted to push a little more so she said, “Regardless of whether you are playing Kristine or not, the coat should be worn correctly.” Marissa looked at Silvia and Silvia nodded so Marissa said, “Dolly, lift the hood over your head and in future always wear it properly.” Dolly lifted to hood over her head and fastened the neck strap. Silvia said, “The locks for the coat and boots are in the basket on the dresser in our bedroom.” Marissa said, “This I have to see. I’ll get them.” Imogen looked worried and said, “Is everything alright Dolly?” Dolly replied, “Everything is fine, Silvia and Marissa have been doing so well that my Christmas present to them was for me to be their slave for the day.”

Marissa reappeared with three small pad locks and proceeded to lock the boots and then the mackintosh hood. Simone brought in the drinks and the only two not drinking were Patty and Dolly.

At seven o’clock Simone asked if anyone was hungry and everyone except Dolly wanted something. Dolly decided not to have anything because Silvia might not let her take the hood off and that would be embarrassing. Simone made sandwiches and cake and everyone ate well.

At 9.30 Imogen and Patty went to bed shortly followed by Averill and Rosemary. Simone said, “As Norman is away, should I move back in with Marissa?” Silvia said, “That is a very good idea.” Simone asked, “Are you coming Marissa?” Marissa replied, “You go up, I won’t be long. I would like a quiet word with Silvia first.” After Simone had departed, Marissa whispered, “Did it work out as you had planned?” Silvia replied, “Better than I could have hoped for and it all fell into place because of a mistake.” Marissa continued, “Who is she now?” Silvia replied, “Dolly Page, business woman of the year. She is an intelligent, confident woman. I’ve just taken away her ability to be dominant and made her submissive to us.” Marissa said, “Well I can’t wait to see how she copes on Monday. Good night Dolly, we are going to have fun aren’t we.” Marissa left the room and went up to bed; she was feeling very randy and didn’t want Simone to go to sleep before she got there. Silvia said, “Are you ready to use that tongue of yours for what it was made for?” Dolly relied, “Please Silvia why are you doing this? I never harmed you.” Silva admitted, “I always wondered about you, all that power and it did not corrupt you at all. Whereas I always knew that if I had that much power I would be absolutely corrupted. From now on you will get pleasure from following orders. If the order comes from Marissa or me it will be a very pleasant feeling but if the command you obey is given by anyone else you are going to get such a rush, you will almost cum. If it is something you would prefer not to do, obeying will give you an orgasm and to make it worse you are now addicted to orgasms and you will do anything to get one. Let’s go to bed.”

Silvia moved to the stairs and as Dolly followed she felt pleasantly aroused. By the time Silvia has instructed her to unlock and remove each piece of clothing, Dolly’s nipples were hard and her pussy had need. The last thing removed was the mask as Silvia in a clean night dress slid into bed. Dolly naked stood by the bed waiting to be told what to do. Silvia said, “When you made me a whore you made me cum whenever my clients came and I loved it so I am going to give you this gift. From now on you will cum whenever you cause someone, anyone to cum. Crawl under the duvet and get that magic tongue to start feeding your addiction and don’t stop until I tell you.”

Dolly went to work between Silvia’s thighs and soon had her first orgasm of the night, after the twelfth she knew she was addicted. Silvia said, “That is enough for now, put your mask and night dress on and come to bed.” Dolly fitted the mask and pulled the drawer open that contained her clean night wear and Silvia said, “What are you looking for in there? Put the short mackintosh back on, until I give you permission, that is the only dress you can wear.”

Dolly put the coat on and fastened all the press studs and belt and then crawled in bed. As soon as her masked head touched to pillow she was asleep. Silvia smiled and was soon following her.

Next morning, Silvia awoke first and looked across at the masked figure. For ten microseconds Silvia thought, “I’m being too hard. Now if I keep on undermining her, she will be totally useless by Monday.” Silvia crept out of bed and into the bathroom where she had a long relaxing shower. When she returned to the bedroom, Dolly was sitting up. Silvia picked out another of Dolly’s latex power suits and put it on, then turning to Dolly she said, “While I find you something to wear, take off everything and go and have your shower.” Dolly felt wonderful as she complied and the shower revived her. After drying herself and cleaning her teeth Dolly returned to the bedroom to find that Silvia had laid out clean underwear and stockings and nothing else. She dressed in her underwear as she always did and then sat on the bed. Silvia returned and said, “What are you waiting for? I told you yesterday that the only dress you could wear was the short mackintosh. Put it on and then your boots and coat but you can leave the mask off until the girls have gone. They are down stairs having breakfast.”

As Dolly pulled the rubberised PVC coat over her shoulders, Silvia handed her the three locks and said, “Don’t forget that Marissa wants you to wear it properly.” Soon Dolly was following Silvia down the stars thinking, “I need to get off. I wonder if anyone would like my tongue in their pussy.”

In the conservatory Simone was serving breakfast to Imogen, Patty, Averill and Rosemary. Dolly sat in her chair at the table and Simone said, “What would like?” Dolly wanted to say, “My tongue in your pussy” but all she said was, “Special K and orange juice please”. Turning to the girls, Dolly said, “Are you all packed and ready for the off?” Imogen said, “Yes the car is loaded and we will be leaving in about twenty minutes. Why are you still dressed like that?” Dolly replied, “I had such a ball yesterday, I thought I would give them an extension for this morning.” Patty said, “Did you not like the mask this morning?” Dolly replied, “No I love the mask but I thought I’d wait until after breakfast before I put it back on.”

Silvia had gone back up stairs and she and Marissa were eating each other out but not licking up, they were scooping all their joint sexual juices and smearing them inside Dolly’s mask. After they had liberally coated the inside of the mask and dribbled cum all over the filter, Silvia put the mask back where it was in her bedroom. Straightening her clothes, Silvia said, “I want to speak to the girls before they go so I will send Dolly up stairs. Be sure she licks out the mask before she puts it on and give her a baby-like need to lick it all the time.”

Silvia descended the stairs and joined everyone in the conservatory and said, “Are you all set girls?” Averill replied, “Yes we are already.” Silvia said, “Ok before you go, I would like a little chat, so Dolly would you please say goodbye and then go upstairs and put your mask on.”

Dolly said, “It was lovely to see you all over Christmas and I hope things get back to normal when you get home. Good-Bye, everyone”. They all kissed and hugged Dolly and gave her their farewells. After Dolly had left the room Silvia said all the triggers and put them all into deep trances. She then said, “Imogen and Patty, I want you the rewrite your memories to make me your sister and Mistress. I am called Silvia and I want you to forget Dolly completely. You will remember another person here over Christmas but you never got her name and you won’t be able to remember what she looked like because she always wore a mask. Averill and Rosemary, I want you to rewrite you memory so that you remember me as your Auntie and Mistress. You will also forget Dolly ever existed and each of you will put your maroon mackintosh on and you will not take it off until you have been home for at least three hours. Now we have had our hugs, kisses and farewells so you will wake up forgetting the trance and go.” Silvia stood in the door way and watch the girls extract there coat from their luggage and after putting them on climbed into the car and Averill set off.

Upstairs as Dolly got to the bedroom and picked up her mask, Marissa said, “Your mask got a bit dirty inside so clean with your tongue before you put it on and as you lick it you will find two things happen. One, you really like the taste of the dirt and rubber and the second is like a baby you will not be able to stop licking the mask. Your tongue has to remain on the rubber mask all the time. Dolly said, “I will lick it clean but I don’t think you can give me rules”. Marissa pulled the slate from under the bed and showed it to Dolly. The small neat writing in green chalk said, “Dolly while you are wearing your mask your tongue must be in contact and licking the rubber inside surface all the time.” Marissa put the slate away and Dolly said, “What was that?”

Marissa said, “Just forget that and finish cleaning the mask. Have you recognised what the dirt is yet?” Dolly said with a lisp because her tongue was stuck to the inside of the mask, “I think this is both Mistress and you.” Marissa said, “Ok enough cleaning, put the mask on and don’t take it off until Silvia gives you permission and remember, every time you taste the rubber of the mask you will remember the taste of Silvia and me and your arousal will increase. Now go and find your Mistress. I think she wants to go out.”

Dolly, still licking the inside of the mask, went to find Silvia and found her in the kitchen talking with Simone. Dolly waited until there was a break in the conversation and said with her lisp, “Please Silvia can I have a word in private.” Silvia said, “Simone, would you excuse us while I see what Dolly wants.” Simone went through into the other house to carry out Silvia’s instructions and when she was out of ear shot, Silvia said “What is it?” Dolly replied, “Mistress you have linked my obedience to my arousal and now you have caused my tongue to be stuck to this mask, how will I undertake my responsibilities as a business woman like this? Please Silvia, is there no compassion at all in your soul? I thought we were lovers.”

Silvia continued, “Today is Sunday so you have no need to undertake any responsibilities as a business woman and the reason your tongue is licking the inside of your mask is because you allowed it to get dirty and this will train your tongue in its new fixation. Like a baby’s need to suck a pacifier, your tongue is going to need a mask on all the time so it can lick its obsession. Look Dolly, as a submissive, linking your arousal to your obedience is the kindest thing I could do, so stop worrying about it and enjoy yourself for the rest of today. Marissa and I are going out so I am leaving you in the hands of Simone and when your arousal get too much to bear, you can take the mask off while you eat her out. Just imagine what her pussy will taste like encased in that cat suit all day.”

Dolly had stopped being concerned but now she had a passion for Simone’s pussy. Silvia knew exactly what she had done and was certain that by the morning her obedience and her tongue’s fixation would be her new normality.

Simone came back with all the latex bedding from next door and all the worn clothing from upstairs. There were four days of dirty outfits from four people. Dolly was the only one wearing the same clothing as she wore the day before.

Silvia had prompted Simone on how to instruct Dolly to get the best effect, so Simone said, “Start by washing the first item of clothing.” Dolly washed each item as directed by Simone and each instruction hit her pussy like a freight train. Dolly was moaning with every lick of her tongue by the time she was three quarters of the way through the clothes washing. By the time she was finished washing and drying all the latex clothes she had been on the edge of an orgasm for so long that her mind had forgotten about her tongue and was fantasising about Simon’s pussy.

Instead of instructing Dolly to start washing the bedding, she had Dolly lay it out in the hall from the front door to the kitchen; each piece of bedding overlapped the next so the whole floor was covered with rubber.

Simone said, “Go and kneel down by the front door.” As Dolly moved to comply, Simone lay down on the floor in the kitchen doorway and unzipped her crutch zip. She opened her legs and shouted, “Dolly, take off your mask and put your tongue on the floor, now lick the rubber sheet and then without lifting your tongue off the rubber, lick your way from where you are all the way to my pussy.”

Dolly did as she was commanded and again the freight train slammed into her pussy, her arousal being so close to the release meant she sensed the crash but nothing else. Her tongue as it came out of the mask discerned the overwhelming loss but when it found the latex sheet she experienced an enormous relief. It was impossible to crawl on her hand and knees as the PVC mackintosh was too long so she moved like a worm as she licked and slithered her tongue all the way to Simone and her pussy and was soon sampling a new taste. Simone was randy having put Dolly though her confinement and humiliation and soon orgasmed. Dolly finally got relief at the same time and as her mind cleared and she recognised the trouble she was in. She continued and brought Simone and herself through five more orgasms.

When she finally stopped, her tongue clamped itself down on the rubber sheet so she licked and slithered her way back to where the mask was laying and put it back on. As soon as her tongue touched the inside of the mask, she had an overwhelming sense of relief as in coming home.

Dolly stood up and started collecting up the latex bedding except the one Simone was lying on and started to clean them. She was drying the last one when Simone came in carrying the missing sheet and gave it to Dolly without saying a word. Simone sat down at the kitchen table and watched Dolly finish off all the washing.

Simone but the kettle on and made two cups of coffee and put one in front of Dolly. Dolly said, “I have no concession to take the mask off to eat or drink.” Simone slid down her chair, opened the crutch zip in her suit and opened her leg wide and then said, “Dolly, kneel down in between my legs and remove the mask and eat my pussy but before you start, drink your coffee.”

Dolly did as instructed. While the mask was off and as she was drinking her coffee, her tongue felt like it had a drug withdrawal so between each sip from the cup she licked Simone’s thigh or cat suit around her pussy. These gentle massages were stimulating Simone and she was getting very needy.

As soon as the coffee cup was empty, Dolly’s tongue found its mark and started eating Simone’s pussy. This time though, her tongue kept sliding around the lips of Simone’s vagina to find the latex of the cat suit at intervals starting at every thirty seconds or so but reducing to five second intervals leading up to the climax.

Simone came hard and long but Dolly put the gas mask back on before her outflow was complete and the appeasement of her tongue as it touched it’s addiction it was as satisfying as the orgasm.

Dolly sat on the floor with tears rolling down her eyes; she had concluded that her life as it was is now over. Sill crying silently, she picked up the bedding and went next door to remake the beds. While she was making the two beds in number six, Silvia and Marissa came back to find Simone sitting at the kitchen, wearing a big smile. Silvia had paid a visit to Josephine and Mr. Scudamore and had used her mind control chemicals to reprogram them both, making Scudamore her abject slave and reaping revenge on Josephine.

Silvia said, “Where is Dolly?” Simone replied, “I never realised that you hated Dolly that much. You are both very evil women. Did her love for you mean nothing at all?” Silvia considered Simon’s comment and said, “What makes you think that?” Simone replied, “She is ruined and knows it. If she hasn’t drowned in her own tears inside that mask, she might have done something more drastic. There was not an evil bone in her body but you have shown her a new side of yourself.” Silvia did not share the empathy Dolly had for her fellow humans and had not really thought through her actions and was not overly concerned so she said, “Marissa, would you go and find Dolly and tell her to come here now.”

Marissa walked through the interconnecting door into number six and called out, but there was no reply, so she walked up the stairs and looked in both bedrooms. Each bed was freshly made and tidy. Marissa was about to go down stairs when she heard a noise like a chair falling over in the bathroom. The door was locked from the inside. Marissa screamed for Silvia who came running and between them the burst open the bathroom door to find Dolly hanging from the ceiling and a stool lying on its side. Silvia took her weight, easing the pressure on the rope and said, “Cut her down.”

Dolly was soon lying on the floor with the mask off and Silvia giving artificial respiration and Marissa was massaging her heart. Marissa kept checking for a pulse and after four or five minutes said, “I’ve found it, keep going.” Silvia said, “Go get the keys for her boots and coat and then call for an ambulance.” By the time Marissa returned with the keys, Dolly was breathing on her own. They took down the rope and unlocked the coat and Silvia whispered, “Your tongue is no longer addicted to the mask and you are no longer required to wear it.” There was no sign that Dolly had heard that instruction or had understood it. The ambulance arrived after twelve minutes and soon whisked Dolly off to the hospital. Marissa considered her actions associated with Dolly’s demise and started crying. Simone considered her actions and she also started crying. Silvia thought, “I should have covered that eventuality. I won’t make that mistake again.”

Simone walked into the kitchen and took down the tin Dolly had provided for housekeeping money and, taking all the money, she picked up her small suitcase and walked out of the door. Marissa and Silvia did not notice her go and did not become aware she was missing until they were feeling hungry and then could not find her.

Silvia became angry and shouted until Marissa said, “Dolly was a wonderful person with empathy and compassion for everyone which is something that could never be said about you. Because she was better than you and had more than you, you had to have it and break her and you seduced me into wanting the same. Well I think Simone had the right idea; I’m leaving as well. You know she would have shared it all with you without your need to ask. She is lying in a hospital bed probably in a cotton gown with all your programming in her mind, and you have not once considered going to see her. Simone was right, you are evil.” With that Marissa stood and walked out of the house. Silvia shouted “Come back,” but Marissa was already out of earshot.

Silvia sat in an empty house and thought, “I am Walter’s replacement now”.

Simone arrived at the hospital and found Dolly’s room. The nurse trying to calm Dolly down said, “You can’t come in here, she is having a seizure and I can’t control it.” Simone said, “Get her to drink these two bottles of water that have a drug in them that will feed her addiction.” The nurse said, “I shouldn’t but will try anything.” Between the nurse and Simone they got Dolly to drink two bottles of ‘4’.

Dolly slowly became quiet and after fifteen minutes the nurse was able to attend to her other duties. Simone said, “All the programming forced into your brain is deleted purged, gone. All the programming that you remember of Walter’s is now back. You must have heard Walter’s tape several times so you must replay that tape from memory over and over until you wake up and the only extra rule I am going to apply is that you never want to be submissive ever again.” Simone then left Dolly and walked out of the hospital and to the station and bought a ticket for Gloucester. She had two more bottles of four in her suitcase and knew who would be drinking them.

Back in the hospital, Dolly’s subconscious had multiple copies of Walter’s words and it deleted Silvia’s damaging words and replayed Walter’s recording over and over again for three hours before Dolly finally awoke.

End of chapter 27