The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 30

Marissa said, “Do you really want to do that, what happens if you were ever to forgive her”. Dolly said, “Although that is highly unlikely, perhaps you are right I should put it away safely, I’ll put it in the safe in the lab”. Dolly removed it from the bin and walked towards the front door picking up her handbag on the way. While Dolly was out of the house Marissa went through to number six and walked up the stairs to Sylvie’s room. She stood in the doorway and said, “When did you become so stupid as to think you would get one over on Dolly”. Sylvie said, “I thought I had her so she could never come back, I still don’t know how she did it”. Marissa said, “You will have to live with your failure for a very long time, she threw your choker in the waste bin”. Sylvie asked “Could you pull it out and get it back to me. Marissa said, “I tried to persuade her not to leave it there, so she took it out and is on her way to though it into the sea”

Sylvie pleaded, “You have to stop her, without that, I will be wearing this uniform forever”. Marissa turned to leave saying “Forever is a very long time”, and walked down the stairs”. Sylvie started to cry and they were the tears of a ten year old.

Dolly had gone around to the garage and had gone up her stairs and into the lab. Where she opened the safe and put the silver choker at the very back. Then closing and locking the safe she returned down the stairs and out into the garage. Dolly opened the garage door and stepped out into the street. Closing the door she walked back to the alley and through to Shore Road. As she emerged into Shore Road, June shouted to her and she turned to see June and Maurine walking towards her. Dolly waited until they caught up and said, “You are early did you get an earlier bus”. June said, “Trisha’s boy friend dropped us off at the Nags Head”.

The three of them walked on to Dolly’s door and Dolly asked, “Have you secured your leave Maurine”? Maurine said, “They were being a bit negative so I have taken a sabbatical, you have me for as long as you want me”. Dolly said, “You haven’t brought any luggage”. Maurine said, “June said, I would have to wear latex all the time in your house and I don’t have any so all I have brought is what I am wearing”.

Dolly opened the door and invited them in, Maurine said, “June also said you would what me to drink a bottle of water, so I just wanted you to know I am ready”. Dolly said, “Go into the sitting room, both of you and I will go and get it”.

Dolly picked up a bottle of ‘4’ from her bedroom and returned to the sitting room and handed it to Maurine. Maurine took it and said, “Now that I am sitting here holding this bottle, I am a little nervous, what will this do to me”. Dolly said, “Nothing it is only water with a miniscule amount of a drug that will allow me to put the rules of this house and your duties for looking after Sylvie into your mind so you won’t forget”.

Maurine looked at June and then opened the bottle and started drinking. She said, “This doesn’t taste bad at all”. Soon the Maurine had drunk all the water and Dolly said, “We have to wait for thirteen minutes because there is such a small amount of the drug in the water”. After twelve minutes Dolly said, “Why don’t you go up and get ready for bed and I will be up as soon and I give Maurine the rules and show her to her bed”.

June asked, “What would you like me to wear the same as last night”. Dolly said, “I leave that up to your there are night dresses in the third drawer in the dresser or what you wore last night is hanging in the wardrobe”. June stood and said, “Ok don’t be, long”.

As June walked up the stairs Maurine’s expression changed and her eyes glazed over. Dolly said, “Maurine why did you want to take on this role”? Maurine replied, “I enjoyed punishing Silvia and I quite fancied wearing latex all the time, plus I need the money for my car”. Dolly continued, “Well Maurine from this moment and for the remainder of your life you will do as I instruct you, your obedience to me is absolute. If I give you a new truth it will become your truth and nothing or nobody will persuade you otherwise. Now the rules of this house which comprises number 4 and number 6. Your bedroom is the front bedroom in number 6. In number six you can go anywhere but in Number ‘4 you are not allowed up the stairs. With regard to Sylvie not Silvia, she cannot leave her room unless accompanied by you. So you will have to look after her use of the bathroom and when she eats. You may punish her whenever you like but never more than twenty five strikes at a time and never more often than once an hour. You must keep her hair in bunches and she will always wear that uniform there is another one in the wardrobe, Whenever she comes down stairs she must be wearing her PVC mackintosh, so she cannot come down stairs until her cast is off. In this side of the house she is only allowed between in the interconnecting door and the outside door. With regard to your clothing, you will wear latex and only latex in this house and whenever you accompany Sylvie outside.

Once the sitting room has been cleared of boxes it will be turned into a class room where Sylvie will be schooled. I will instruct you on her schooling nearer the time”. Now count in your mind from 100 to zero and wake up on zero forgetting the water and the trance. All you will remember is June going up stairs to bed and me going to find you some clothes, while you undress”.

Dolly left Maurine and went upstairs, she picked out three sets of underwear, three tops, three skirts and a night dress and mackintosh. June was in bed wearing the silver mackintosh and the other one was waiting for Dolly.

Dolly returned to Maurine as she was finishing undressing and gave her the clothes saying “You can have these for now; I will get you some more over the next few days and we need to get you a nurse’s uniform”. Maurine put on one of the sets of underwear, one of the tops and a skirt. Dolly said, “There you do look nice, bring the rest and I will show you around”.

Dolly walked around the ground floor in the number four and then into number six ending off in the front bedroom. Dolly said, “You can make this room your own if you want to change the furniture let me know and we can do something. Sylvie is in there, and is now yours; I personally never want to see her ever again. Tomorrow you can give me your bank detail and I’ll set up a monthly transfer. Good night Maurine”. As Dolly walked out of the room and on to the landing, Sylvie called out, “Dolly please”. Dolly turned to Maurine and said, “I think it wants something”, then went down the stairs”.

Maurine walked into Sylvie’s room and said, “You are now mine and from now on you will not talk to the mistress or even let her see you. Now do you need the toilet before you go to bed”?

Dolly walked through to number four and up the stairs to find June asleep so Dolly quickly cleaned her teeth, changed into the Silver Mackintosh and snuggled into June before resting her head on the pillow and falling asleep.

Next morning was a repeat at the last Dolly was woken with the alarm and a tongue in her pussy. Dolly said, “This is the way to wake up, when you are finished down there it is my turn”. June mumbled in reply and kept on licking bring Dolly to her first orgasm of the day. After the first one June continued through a second one before they changed places and Dolly gave June five before slipping out of bed.

They showered together and Dolly said, “You make a perfect partner what can I do for you”? June said, “Command, me humiliate me”. Dolly said, “When you get dry put you night dress back on, that is all you can wear until you get ready for work and this morning you a going to take Maurine and Sylvie to Jason’s Sex shop and buy more uniforms for Sylvie and a nurses uniform for Maurine and while you are in the shop you will sit down on a chair and instruct Sylvie to eat you out”. June said, “Ooh thank you”. As soon as they were dried and dressed Dolly said, “Go and fetch Maurine she can join us for breakfast

Marissa was already in the kitchen laying the table for three and Dolly said, “Lay and extra plate Maurine is joining us”. Marissa asked, “Who is Maurine”. Dolly answered, “Sylvie’s full time minder and tormenter”. Marissa said, “Does she have to be full time, could she not help me in the shop a little”. Dolly replied, “You will have to ask her”.

June and Maurine arrived and Maurine asked, “June has told me what you want Sylvie to do in the shop, can I get her to do that to me some time”. Dolly answered, “Of course you can whenever you want, in fact you could make it so she could not do something she wanted unless she gave you three orgasms first”.

Maurine said, “I am going to love working for you, do you really not mind what I do to her”. Dolly replied, “I don’t want her physically hurt except for punishment but other than that if you stay within the rules you can do anything. Have you got your bank details and I will set up that transfer, how much was your monthly gross as a nurse”. Maurine passed across a piece of paper with her account details and said, “One thousand one hundred and eighty three pounds”. Dolly replied, “I’ll transfer fifteen hundred a month and I will pay your PAYE tax and NI”. Maurine reached across and kissed Dolly saying thank you, do you never want me to go back to Nursing”. Dolly said, “I think Marissa wanted to ask you something, while I just go up stairs”.

Dolly closed and locked the wardrobe and put on her royal blue Macintosh. Returning to the Kitchen she said, “Ok I’m off, I will see you all tonight, and June while you are wearing that silver mackintosh the hood should be up and your hands in your pockets, you will have to get Maurine to open doors for you”, then Dolly turned and walked out of the front door”.

Maurine nearly came having both Sylvie and June under her control was like having constant sex. She was beginning to love Dolly”.

Dolly walked around to the office and opened it up five minutes before Paul arrived with two new office chairs. He took the broken one away and said, “I’ll sort out an invoice in due course”. Dolly asked when Trisha would be coming home and he replied, “Not sure they are concerned that she may have more damage so are keeping a close eye on her”.

Dolly said, “I will see if I can find out”. Paul said, “He would see her that afternoon and gave his good bye. Once he had left, Dolly moved the new chairs into their correct places and sat down in hers; she was going to see the ‘A’ team that morning and wanted everything ready. Jeffery dropped Michelle off fifteen minutes later and she soon got down to work, researching the full facts about all the developments that were not fully occupied”. They chatted on and off and Dolly asked Michelle what she knew about payroll systems. As Michelle was telling Dolly about what she knew, which was just the fundamentals. The IT guy showed up to do his sight survey. Dolly asked him and he told her he could sell her a software package that would do payroll from 2 up to 100 employees. Dolly ordered it and he said, that he would deliver all the computer equipment on Saturday and set of the network and he would load the page on then and if there was someone about he would train them how to use it. Dolly asked Michelle if she could be available and she said “Of cause”.

Dolly took the files she needed for her meeting and left to two of them discussing where things were to go. Before leaving Dolly said, “A new car should arrive today if it does leave it parked on the street and we will take if for a ride when I get back”.

Dolly took Walter’s Jag and drove to Gavin’s to meet with her ‘A’ team. She walked into their porter cabin with her files, and found only five in the cabin. “Where are the others”, she asked. The leader/foreman said, “Most of them took a few extra days off because of New Year, but they gave me all their requirements”. Dolly replied, “Along with their justifications”.

Jack the foreman said, “Some of them where taking the piss but I think I know what is needed, If we are going to be working away from home a lot we will need the correct transport, We have the flat bed for all our building materials and mixer, what we need is a bus for the lads and a mobile kitchen”. Dolly said, “Take a look at this and tell me the size of the team that would be needed. Jack looked at the file for ten minutes and said, “You think there is something wrong with the roof work that has already been done”. Dolly said, “That was my first opinion which is why I came to the ‘A’ team. We need to fix whatever is causing the damp and then to re decorate the apartment affected”.

Jack said, “What you need, is to send in George to do a survey and then he can call in what he needs”. I would imagine a team of four or five plus George”. Dolly asked, “Does George have a car”. Jack replied, “Not one that he would use for work”. Dolly said, “What sort of vehicle would you recommend”. Jack said, “Mitsubishi animal twin cab pickup”. Dolly said, “Ok go and tell Gavin to procure a Mitsubishi animal and a crew bus with a built in kitchen. I want this development seen to starting Monday”. Jack said, “We won’t have a vehicle by Monday and George will not go otherwise”. Dolly replied, “If you haven’t got a suitable vehicle before Monday, I will lend him one, let’s go and talk to Gavin”.

They both walked into the main building and into the elevator up to the fourth floor. They found Leah in the outer office and Dolly said, “We would like to speak to your bass now”. Leah jumped out of her chair and ran into the inner office and seconds later Gavin appeared saying, “What have you done to poor Leah she is petrified of you”. Dolly replied, “With good cause, I have discussed the transport needs with Jack and we need a Mitsubishi animal twin cab pickup before Monday, it does not need to be brand new up to a year old will do and we also need a crew bus with a built in kitchen”. Gavin relied, “I’ll get Leah on it straight away”. Dolly said, “Tell her if she fails, she should consider emigrating to the moon, I will find her anywhere on this planet”. Leah came out of the office and said, “I won’t fail”. Dolly said, “You have been warned”, as she walked out. In the elevator Jack said, “You are very scary poor Leah nearly wet her pants”. Dolly said, “Here is my home number if Leah fails, call me on Sunday and I will make a vehicle available. I want George on site on Monday and the required team mobilised on Tuesday”. Jack said, “You are scary I am going to enjoy working for you, Gavin never stretched us or provided any challenges”. Dolly said, “I will leave the file will you, loose it and you will have some new challenges”.

They parted company and Dolly went back to the car; she drove back to her garage and arrived just behind the x-type. Dolly pressed the garage remote well before the x-type reached it and as the door swung open the driver had to divert around it. Dolly parked in the garage and exiting the car she walked into the road and called to the driver and pointed in the garage next to the XJR. The driver reversed into the space last used by Bianca’s van. When he got out of the car he said, “Miss Page, here are the keys if you could sign here, I will be on my way”. Dolly signed the paper work ant the driver started walking up Heathcliff Street. Dolly changed her mackintosh and closed the garage door. Going into the office Michelle said, “Your car hasn’t come but I have found some interesting facts about two of these properties. This one has had more tenants than any other, there are four apartments that have changed its tenant every four or five weeks and none of these have paid anything.

The other one has had five empty apartments for over a year and the other five seem to be rented by the same two tenants. Dolly asked “Where about are they”? Michelle said, “They are both in Durham near the university”. Dolly decided, “We need Jeffery to do a covert reconnoitre. Mr Scudamore said that there were two that he was concerned about let’s check the remainder to see if there are any more”.

They both worked on until half past eleven and Dolly said, “I am just popping out I’ll be back in fifteen minutes and I will get the lunch”.

Dolly walked around to the House and found an anxious June passing the sitting room. Dolly said, “Have you been having fun, take your hands out of your pockets and go and put your uniform on”. June replied, “Now that you are here I don’t want to, I would rather stay like this forever”. Dolly replied, “You wanted to keep your job, so go”.

Maurine had heard the talking and had come to see Dolly and said, “That was the very best experience of my life”. Dolly said, “I look forward to a full account this evening, right now I need to get June to work”. June returned three minutes later still wearing the silver rubberised mackintosh with its hood up and her hand in the pockets saying I am ready the uniform is on underneath”. Dolly and June walked around to the Garage and when she opened it June said, “Your new car came then”. Dolly replied, “Yes let’s give it a try out”. They got in the x-type and Dolly drove it out of the garage and after the door was closed cruised out of Heathcliff Street. They arrived at the Hospital with five minutes to spare and Dolly parked in the car park saying, “I’ll pop in and see Trisha”. They walked to the main entrance and June still had her hands in her pockets.

At the staff porters desk Dolly said, “Are you going to sign in”. June reluctantly took her right hand out of her pocket and signed and put back in for the walk to the ward. As they entered the ward June said, “I am having second thoughts about staying on as a Nurse”. Dolly said, “It is your decision, I will support you either way”. June got to her station and took her hands out of the pockets and removed the coat and kissing it before she hung it up. Dolly popped in to see Trisha and said, “Are they still waiting for something to happen”, Trisha replied, “They were worried about my liver function but it is alright now and I should be released this afternoon when Paul comes” They chatted for five or six minutes and then Dolly left, June was busy so she left without seeing her.

After parking the x-type back in the garage she returned to the Office and said, “Dam I forgot to get the lunch, do you fancy going to the pub”. Michelle said, “I have just finished the research endeavour and those were the only two with these discrepancies”. Dolly said, “Do you fancy a trip to Durham on Monday if we take Jeffery along”. Michelle said as she put her coat on, “Yes I’m sure we would both like to see how you deal with whoever it is that is defrauding you”.

Dolly said, “Ok when we come back, we will prioritise the developments that need TLC”. They walked to the nags head and the bar girls said, “Not you again, every time I see you I am reminded that I want to follow your clothing choice but I haven’t done anything about it yet”. Dolly said “Two prawn salads and two glasses of Pinot Grigio please”.

Before the girl could reply Dolly moved to a table followed by Michelle and they sat down. Dolly was talking about putting money in Maurine’s account when the bargirl delivered the wine. Dolly said, “What time do you finish today”. The girl said, “I am off between four and six when I start again until midnight”. Dolly said, “Meet me at Scarborough Ladies Fashions at half past four and don’t be late”. The girl said, “I won’t be, I can’t wait”.

After they had eaten Dolly paid the bill and they walked back to the office, Michelle said, “Have you enslaved her before, did you notice how she lit up when you spoke to her”. Dolly admitted “No I didn’t notice”. Michelle continued, “Something happened to you in the hospital, since you came back I have noticed that my desire to please you, is getting stronger every day”. Dolly said, “I have no idea except the programming Walter put in my mind is so much stronger than it ever was. It is so strong I feel invincible”. Michelle whispered, “Well I think your mind is so strong, it leaks into other people and they want to please you or become your slave”.

Dolly said, “So you think that my mind created June as a complete submissive who loves to so as I tell her”. Michelle replied, “I think naturally submissive people want to be your slave and naturally dominant people want to please you”.

As Dolly was thinking about how she should move forward, with what Michelle had suggested, the phone rang. Dolly picked up the hand set and found herself talking to Leah, who said, “Miss Page, good news I have acquired the Mitsubishi twin cab animal from a dealer in Northallerton and Gavin and Jack are on their way to pick it up now, The crew bus with built in Kitchen is coming from a place in Darlington on Thursday”. Dolly replied. “Well done Leah, you have exonerated yourself, when we next meet I will give you a nice surprise”. After finishing Leah’s call, Dolly phoned the bank and had them transfer fifteen hundred pounds into Maurine’s bank account and had them, set it up a standing order paying the same amount, monthly starting on February 1st.

When she put the phone down, Dolly said, “Let’s, try and prioritise these developments, before I need to go to the shop”.

They worked their way through all the properties they had identified and by quarter past four they has finished. Dolly said, “Phone Jeffery at Charlottes and see if he is free to pick you up now, you can have an early finish, I am going to the shop. It had started to rain so Dolly put on her royal blue rubberised mackintosh and walked to the shop leaving Michelle on the phone.

At the shop she found Marissa serving three customers at once and Dolly took her coat off and began to help. The customers in the shop were soon dealt with and as the last one left the girl from the Pub came in. Dolly felt her mind reach out and thought of submission and subservience. The girl in her late teens early twenties physically wilted and Dolly tried to relax her mind. After a great deal of effort she got control of her projection a brought it back inside.

The Girl moved further into the shop and said, “I want to be yours more than anything in the word”. Dolly said, “Before I can consider you as a potential salve you should be dressed correctly, Marissa, would you please find this young lady some suitable clothing to wear”.

Marissa told the girl to go into the changing room and take everything off, and the girl looked at Dolly. Dolly said, “Do as she instructs until you are ready”.

The girl went into the changing room and Marissa went to find the appropriate clothing. After rummaging thru the stock she came back with bra, crutch-less panties, suspender belt stockings long sleeve blouse and a very short mini skirt. Taking them into the changing room she helped the girl to dress. When they both appeared the girl was wearing all the clothes Marissa had provided and Dolly said, “Now that looks much better now tell me what you want”. The girls said, “I want you to control me completely, I have been having wet dreams about you for days”. Dolly said, “Do you have a boy friend”? The girl replied, “Not any more, when I started dreaming about you I could not touch him so he threw me out”. Dolly asked, “Where are you living now”, the girl replied, “I am staying with Deloris and Rory, Deloris is my Mother’s sister”. Dolly asked, “What does your mother call you”’. The girl replied, “I was christened “June but in my class at school there were three June’s so my friends called me, 7 of 9 after that actress on Star Trek Voyager”. Dolly said, “There is a resemblance to Jeri Ryan so from now on your name is Jeri. You may continue the stay with your Auntie and work in the Pub but you are only to wear latex and you must spend your days off with me”. Jeri hugged Dolly and said, “Thank you I knew you would not reject me, and I’ll see you on Sunday my next day off”. Dolly said, “When you see me in the pub you must drop everything and look after me and whoever is with me, now you had better go, after you give me a kiss”. Jeri kissed Dolly and wrestled with her tongue for several minutes and Dolly could feel her mind linking with Jeri’s.

After the kiss ended Jeri left and Marissa asked what, was that. Did you enslave her with Walter’s drugs; she is absolutely besotted with you”. Dolly replied, “Not with Walter’s drugs, but perhaps with something else”. Marissa continued, “What else is there”. Dolly projected her mind at Marissa but she could not feel the connection”, so she said, “Just my charisma and latex”. What Dolly did not know was that she had created a connection and the next time she tied to project her mind into Marissa she would be able to enchain her”.

Dolly said, “Seeing as you are managing ok, I will go and sort a few things out”. Dolly left the shop and a pair of women entered and she walked in the direction of her garage. As she was walking past Rory’s shop he came out and said, “What have you done to June at the Pub”. Dolly said, “She is no longer called June I have renamed her Jeri”. Rory shook his head and said, “So you have taken her”. Dolly replied, “I did not take her, she gave herself willingly”. Rory said, “I could have guessed that, she has been talking about nothing but you for days, I suppose she will be wearing latex clothing from now on”. Dolly replied, “Of course she is what else would she be wearing”. Rory said, “I wish you could do that to Deloris, I have been trying for years”. Dolly replied, “The next time I see her, I will try”.

Dolly told him good bye and walked on, Rory popped into Deloris’ shop and told her about Jeri. Dolly walked to her garage and after putting on the blue mackintosh reversed the XJR out of its parking space. Closing the garage door she drove to the hospital. Her concern was how June was copping with her Nursing duties.

She parked in the public car park and walked to the main entrance and from there into the elevator to take her to the floor where June worked. When the elevator door opened she looked out at the nurses’ station and there was no sign of June, she first checked Trisha’s room and was please to see someone else in it. Another nurse walked towards the station and Dolly asked if she knew where June was”. The girl replied, “She was having a problem earlier something had taken her mind off her job. By two o’clock she was absolutely useless so she sat here for a while and then she went to see the Personnel Department and I have not seen her since but her coat is still here”. Dolly asked, “Where is the Personnel Department, perhaps she needs some help”. The nurse gave directions and Dolly set off following the route described. She arrived and the Human Resources Department and knocked on the door. A voice inside shouted, “enter”, so she opened the door and walked in. The girl said, “How can we help you”. Dolly said, “I am looking for June Dawson she was not looking to good this morning I and I was wondering if she wanted a ride home”. The girl said, “She is currently in with Dr Twinam our resident Psychiatrist”. Dolly said, “And where is this interview taking place”. The girl looked at a door on the left and said, “I’m sorry but she is not to be disturbed”. Dolly walked to the door and opened it to reveal June in a very relaxed state and a woman in her thirties talking to her in calm and resonating voice”. Dolly said, “I hope you are not trying to hypnotise June, Hypnosis is considered to be an attack on the smooth running of our family. Dolly projected her mind at the Psychiatrist and she felt the connection so she projected total obedience submission and submissiveness. Dolly instructed, “Wake her up this instance”.

Margaret Twinam brought June out of the trance and said, “June was in a very confused state and I thought hypnosis would be the most appropriate way to help her”. Dolly said, “June is confused because she does not know if she wants to continue being a nurse or not why don’t you just ask her”. As June became conscious, Margaret, asked, “Do you want to maintain your job as a nurse”. Jane replied, “No I cannot do the job properly, all I want to do is obey my mistress”. Margaret said, Why is obeying your mistress so important”. June said, “Because I love her with all my heart and I gave her my mind”. Margaret asked, “How can you give someone your mind”. Dolly interrupted, “The same way you just did”. Margaret said, “I have not just given anyone my mind”. Dolly said, “Come both of you we will have to test that statement”.

Dolly walked out of the HR department followed by June and Margaret. Back at June’s nurses station she picked up her sliver rubberised mackintosh and put it on with the hood up and her hands in the pockets and a big smile on her face. Dolly continued walking and down the stairs to the main entrance and out though the door to towards the car park. As they got near the car, Dolly turned and said, “Margaret please open the door for June and help her to get in then slide in behind her”. Margaret said, “I can’t leave the Hospital I have responsibilities”. Dolly opened the driver’s door as June and Margaret got in the back. As Margaret closed her door Dolly drove out of the car park and back to number four Shore Road and parking outside the front door. Dolly instructed Dr Margaret to help June out of the car and into the house. Inside Dolly told June to go up stairs and get dressed properly and then told Margaret to get undressed in the sitting room. Marissa came out of the kitchen and Dolly asked her is they had any rubberised or latex coats in Dr Twinam’s size. Marissa said, “There are a couple in the shop do you want me to fetch them”. Dolly replied “if you would and see if there are any more silver ones like you gave at Christmas”.

Margaret was standing naked in the middle of the sitting room as Marissa went out of the front door and as June returned with a smile on her face. Margaret asked, “I thought you were going the change and can you help me please, I don’t know what is happening”. June replied, “I have changed, now I am dressed as I should have been all day, I cannot help you here I am only a love slave”. Dolly said, “As a love slave you should get as much love as you give, why don’t, you sit in that armchair and let Margaret eat you out”. Margaret was about to say “I don’t do women”, but her body moved into in to place in front of June and Dolly said, “When you give her an orgasm you will become addicted to her juices”. Margaret felt exposed as she disappeared under June’s mackintosh skirt but once her tongue found its mark, all she could think about was making June cum. June was getting very close and Dolly said, “Don’t forget to clean her completely with your mouth”. Once again Margaret’s body took over and she became a passenger in the best part of the process”.

When Margaret had finished cleaning the sexual discharge, she emerged from under June’s mackintosh and looking at Dolly said, “If I am addicted to June’s nectar how will I cope”. Dolly replied, “June has not yet decided if she wants to stop being a nurse, if she continues at the Hospital you will be able to get your daily fix there and if not you would need to come here”. June said, “I can’t be a Nurse all I want to do is dress like this with my hands in my pockets”. Dolly said, “I know, and I have an idea that we will talk about later. As soon as Marissa returns, Dr Twinam will be able to go and then we can talk”

Marissa walked in carrying three large shopping bags. One of them had two rubberised mackintoshes in Margaret’s size both had hoods and came down to well below the knees.

Dolly pulled out a mauve one and handed it to Margaret, who said, “What do you want me to do with this I am not wearing rubber”. Dolly said, “You wanted to know what was distracting June, so put it on and wear it as June wears hers”. Margaret did as she was instructed and when it was fastened and belted with the hood up she put her hands in the pockets. June said, “I never ever want to take my hands out”. Margaret replied, “I could not live like this my husband does nothing in the house and with my hands stuck in my pockets I could not function”.

Dolly said, “Dr Twinam, how you are dressed now is the correct way to dress at all times”. Margaret pleaded, “Please I cannot function like this, and you must consider the job I have to do and a husband who never helps me”. Dolly replied, “Your only concession is that you can take your hands out of your pockets when necessity demands it but you will feel that it is wrong and the longer you leave one out the worse it will get, plus you be at the mercy of others. If both hands are out you will obey any instruction from anybody”. If one hand is out you will obey instructions from the male half of the population, furthermore when you hypnotise anyone in the course of your duties, you will leave in the minds of your subjects, humiliating post hypnotic suggestions, you will make sure that these suggestions will last for at least one year and can never be attributed back to you. Now put your clothes inside the bag with your other coat and I will take you home”. Margaret asked “If this coat is my correct dress what is the other one for”.

Dolly said, “Come we will talk in the car”. Margaret packed the bag and followed Dolly out to the car”. When Margaret got in the front passenger seat, Dolly said, “Like your body your clothes also need cleaning, so each morning when you get up you will remove your dress and have a shower and then wash the rubber surfaces of the dress with gentle soap. Then you will dry yourself and the dress and then rub a small amount of talc on all surfaces before putting the other dress on”. As Dolly spoke those words, her mind was linked to Margaret resulting in setting the instruction in stone and making the words the most important things in Margaret’s world. As Dolly pulled the car away from the kerb and into the traffic Margaret asked, “Why did you address this mackintosh as a dress”? Dolly replied, “Because to you it is a dress, that is how you will wear it and what you will call it, further more when you referred to your husband as lazy, was that because you no longer love him”. Margaret replied, “He has become a lazy slob and I don’t love him any more”. Dolly replied, “That is a pity because you are going to do everything he wants you to do except change your clothes, from now on his lazy and good-for-nothing attitude is what locks you in to him as long as he keeps up these characteristics you will never leave him”. Margaret asked, “What am I to tell people when they see me in this dress”. Dolly answered, “Whatever you like as long as you never attribute it to me or any of my friends, what you could say is that; one of your subjects got the better of you and hypnotised you and now you cannot wear anything else or even remember who it was”. Margaret directed Dolly to her house and when they stopped, she got out with her bag without saying another word”.

When Margaret closed the passenger door, Dolly drove out of the drive turning back the way she had come. She drove back through Scarborough and down Heathcliff Street and after opening the garage door parked the car in the garage. Leaving her blue rubberised mackintosh in the car, she secured the garage and walked through the alley to Shore Road and then to her front door. Once inside she found June and Marissa in the sitting room, and Marissa asked, “June said you did not use any of Walter’s compounds so we would both like to know how you did that”. Dolly projected her mind at Marissa and this time she felt a connection so she projected obedience and submission towards Mistress Dolly. Marissa shuddered and said, “You didn’t have to do that because I am already yours, but now I see how you did it”. June said, “I didn’t see what Mistress did”.

Dolly said, “June answer me honestly, would you like to continue nursing”. June replied, “All I want to do is be what you want me to be”. Dolly said, “I know that but if I were to let you would you still want to be a nurse”. June said, “If you could find a way for me to be what you want and still be a nurse I would love you more and be very happy”. Dolly said, “That is easy, the clothes you are wearing now and how you are wearing them is the collect attire for when you are at home. When you are away from this house, your hands should be free of your pockets and in the Hospital your correct attire is your nurse’s uniform over latex underwear”.

June stood up and kissed Dolly long and sensuously and when they separated June said, “Thank you mistress”. Dolly said, “Marissa a dinner for four please and June we need to sort out the sitting room in number six. Get Maurine to help you and be brutal, if it hasn’t got a place in your new home, we don’t need it”.

Marissa went to the Kitchen and June went to find Maurine, Dolly decided to have a bath and change her clothes.

When Marissa had prepared and cooked the dinner she called everyone together in the Conservatory. When everyone was seated, Dolly asked, “Well Maurine tells have you tale about this morning”. Maurine replied, “I had a wonderful time and I think so did June, We walked to the shop and Sylvie received a lot of attention from almost every one she passed. Because she could not get her arm with the plaster cast into the sleeve of the coat, so she was wearing it across her shoulders and her uniform was clearly visible. When we got to the shop we had attracted some new friends and they followed us in. June found a seat and opened her knees so I instructed Sylvie to eat her pussy. The four or five other customers and Jason were intent on watching and they all wanted similar actions so when Sylvie had given June three orgasms she gave each of the men a blow job. Jason was especially please and commented on how well Sylvie filled out the uniform that he had sold her. When I asked him if he had any more, he said that there a several on order but he had no more in stock and when I asked him about a nurses uniform for me he said he would have to order one so I asked him to order four more uniforms for Sylvie and three nurses uniforms for me”.

Dolly asked, “Did you get any of Sylvie’s tongue”. Maurine relied, “Did I ever, I did as you suggested and had her eat me out before her punishment so she could reduce her strikes by the number of orgasms I had within ten minutes and since lunch time I have had thirty six. Dolly said, “Are you going to take her out again tomorrow”. Maurine replied, “Yes Jason wanted to see her again in the morning, he was going to run a competition among his regular customers with Sylvie as the prize”. Dolly said, “Remember she cannot be separated from you and she must not be physically harmed but anything else goes. Marissa, what happened to Norman I thought he was due back on Tuesday”? Marissa replied, “He was due back on Tuesday but his Father is not well so he has decided to stay there for New Year and will be back at work on Monday”.

Dolly said, “Our accommodation has changed I was going to put you and Norman in number six but that is now not possible, what would you like to do”, Marissa replied, “I think he should live at home a man here would just get in the way”.

End of Chapter 30