The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 6

She went to bed early and slept very well. In the morning she showered, dressed in another power outfit and then made breakfast. She was eating her breakfast when the door bell sounded. She decided to ignore it until she finished and who ever was outside was being persistent. She answered the door to find two young females outside similar in age to herself. One of them said, “We were not expecting someone so young, are you Granddad’s bit of fluff, this is Walter Page’s house”. Dolly said, “I assume you are Fiona’s children, now you have seen me I expect this visit is over, good bye. One of the girls pushed her foot in the door to stop Dolly from closing it and said, “No we are not finished, we want to know who you are and what you did to our Granddad”. Dolly said, “I told Mr Abercrombie that I did not want any visitor’s here so please go away before you regret it”. The other girl said, “We did not get any instructions from Mr Abercrombie and we would like very much to talk to you, we expect Granddad will have told you what Mum and uncle Justin did all those year ago, we would like to say that we were not apart of that and we do not condone it. Please can was talk for a bit.

Dolly opened the door and let them in. As she walked to the sitting room she said, I was having breakfast when you first rang and was about to make a drink would you like one. They both asked for a cup of tea so Dolly put 20 Millilitres into the tea pot and boiled the kettle. She made a cup of coffee and a pot of tea and then placing everything on a tray took it through to the girls, saying, “I don’t know your names Mr Abercrombie only mentioned that Fiona had two daughters. The one poring out the tea said, “I am Rosemary and this is Averill”. Dolly said, “And what do you both do”. Averill say, “I work for the Police and Rosemary is a Doctor what is your story”? Dolly said, “Your grandfather was a very bitter man for a very long time and he kidnapped me to look after him, however we found we both helped each other and he became a much nicer man before he died”. He had done so much for me recently I am a completely different person to what I was”.

Rosemary pored out a second cup and said, “How long have you been with him then”. Dolly said, “The time is not important, what is important was that he died happy and he had not been happy for more than twenty years. Can I ask which universities you went to and whether you paid any accommodation charges”. Rosemary replied, “I went to Edinburgh and no I did not. What do you know about that”. Dolly looked at Averill and she said, “You didn’t tell me you found free accommodation, I went to Oxford and no I did not pay any accommodation charges and was asked to keep that a secret”. Rosemary said, “I was asked not to mention it at home but what do you know about this”. Dolly said, “There are lots of boxes in the attic and Walter was a stickler for keeping very tidy records. I looked through one last night that I didn’t understand but I do now, Your grandfather bought houses at both locations and paid for a women to provide a homely environment so you could concentrate on your studies. They were instructed to dream up a plausible reason for letting you live rent free and to keep this information from your mother. Your minders kept Walter informed of your important or key events. From what I read both women were very close to you and were conferred with when a friendly shoulder was needed.

Rosemary said, “The year after I graduated, I went back to see Imogen but she had sold and moved on”. Averill said, “I always wanted to go back but I never got around to it are you telling us that the reasons why we were given free accommodation were fiction”. Dolly said, “I expect so but if it didn’t concern you until now, they certainly did their jobs well. What sort of a Doctor are you Rosemary”. Rosemary replied, “I grew to love Imogen much more than my mother and if I had know it was Granddad, I would have thanked him personally. I am a junior registrar at the Newcastle General”. Dolly said, “What about you Averill, you have been very quiet”.

Averill replied, “I went through four years at university living with someone I suspected had a hidden agenda and never allowed her to get too close”. I could see she was a much better person than my Mother and she taught me how to relate to people but I never allowed her to get close, Mother gave us no interpersonal skills to prepare us for university and if I had not found Mrs Fremantle, I would not have survived the first semester. I graduated with a first class degree in Forensic Science and am now a crime scene investigator like the series on the TV. You are saying that Grandfather paid these women to provide a home away from home, what must it, have cost him and we never thanked him”. Dolly said, “I don’t think you need to worry about the costs, your grandfather was very wealthy and the house prices escalated during the four years you were at University and he almost covered his cost when he sold”. Rosemary said, “What happened to the ladies”. Dolly replied, “From what I remember they were each given a house by the sea and a pension for life”. Rosemary asked, “If you know their addresses I would love to go and see Imogen, she not only taught me how to interact she taught me how to love. I am glad Grandfather found you, it should have been one of us but we were poisoned by our Mother. Averill said, “Where did he find you and what is your background”. Dolly replied, “He found me unconscious on the pavement outside his house and I have a 2nd class degree in Business Administration at Bristol”. Averill was beginning to show signs of the drug and she said, “Why were you unconscious…..

Dolly waited for the drug to be fully established in their brains and then said, “Averill please tell me the truth, why did you come here”. Averill said, “We had no ulterior motive other than to warn you about our Mother. When we heard how old you were, we thought we might get another sister. We came bearing the hand of friendship”. Dolly thought, “Walter has instructed what I do with these two but he has given me a a little freedom so she said, “Rosemary, Averill from this moment onwards you will be 100% obedient to your Auntie Dolly and you will accept as true anything I tell you to believe, Neither of you made an issue about my dress so you will find that you will develop a fetish for latex over the next few days, you may use the sight of me as your trigger for this new state but not be aware of any command. You will forget ever being in this trance and you will never admit to anyone that your future actions are not your own. You will both think of me as your dearest friend and you will support any action I take against your Mother and Uncle Julian. Now I want you both in your minds to count down from one hundred to zero, when you get to zero you will wake having no memory of being in a trance and no awareness of any loss of time all you will remember is that you have made a new friend, start counting”.

Dolly tipped out the tea pot and washed it through and then made another pot. She placed it on the table when Averill said, “on the pavement, what had happened”? Dolly replied, I stepped into the road to avoid an old woman with her Zimmer frame and was struck by the wing mirror of a passing vehicle”.

Rosemary said, “What happened next” “Your grandfather had been playing with his chemistry set and had developed a compound that made the brain very suggestive and he programmed me into what he wanted. He gave me a new name and made me forget my old one and created a whole personal history around it. I used to be a natural submissive and I loved what he did to me. And I think he came to love me which is why he has changed me again, into his surrogate”. “You poor thing we need to get you help”, said Rosemary. Dolly said, “No I think I am the person he wanted and I have a task to do, I am not angry, or in need, of help. I actually like who I am now”. Dolly pored out three cups of tea and Averill added milk and one sugar to hers. Rosemary said, “I like your clothes, where did you get them”? Dolly said, “Walter bought all of these and I have not found his invoices or payment slips but I am sure I will soon”. Rosemary continued, “Do you think you could find the address of our surrogate mother’s I would like to give a belated thank you”. Averill said, “We came here to warn you about our mum but you seem to be on top of it”. Dolly said, “Thank you for your concern, I feel that we could be good friends and I was wondering if either of you need anything from your Grandfather”. Averill said, “Do you know what his will is going to be, I could do with a little Money to buy a new car”. Dolly said, “It will probably take a year to get the probate through but if your need is urgent I could talk to the bank”. Averill said, “My need is not urgent, I never expected anything from him and it looks as though I owe him my life. If it had not been for him we would never have finished our degrees. He was our guardian angel all though university. In my second year I wanted a car, I didn’t need it but every one on my course had one. I mentioned it to Mrs Fremantle and the very next week she won some money on the horses and bought me a little car. I still have it to this day so I expect Grandfather paid for it”. Dolly said, “Was it a Red Citroen ZX Volcane 1.9 diesel”. Averill said, “Yes and it is parked outside”. Dolly continued, “Then your grandfather did pay for it and for all its services”. Averill said, “Mrs Fremantle said, she bought it with a full service package included”.

Rosemary said, “I am finding all this a little overwhelming, come Averill we should leave our new friend, she will have lots to do and we need to check into a hotel”. Dolly said, “I would invite you to stay here but there is only one bed and no I did not sleep with your grandfather, there used to be two beds but he trashed one the day he died and I haven’t had chance to replace it yet. If you book into the Grand ask them to put the cost of your rooms on my tab. Averill said, “Would you like to join us this evening for dinner”. Dolly said, “I would love to, give me a call when you get established with a time and place If I am not here leave a message”. Rosemary said, “We don’t have Grandfather’s phone number I don’t think mum ever had it. “Dolly said, “I expect she had, you two were here in 1987 and he bought you some toys to play with and they are still here the number is xxxxxx.

On the way out they both hugged and kissed Dolly saying we will see you later. After they had gone Dolly phoned the Grand and asked for two single rooms in the names of Rosemary and Averill Porter and for the bill to be sent to her. She then went into the attic to find the address of Walter’s granddaughter minders. She found them and then continued to look in more boxed, she found one containing the details of the cages and under this she found all the latex purchases. She took this box down stairs and put it on the kitchen table she then made notes of the suppliers name address and telephone numbers. The cage manufactures were local so she phoned them and asked for the one in the back bedroom to be dismantled. They say they would come out that afternoon.

She then phoned the latex supplier and explained that she was Walters Daughter and the clothes he bought were for her, she then asked if there were any outlets for their clothing in the Scarborough area and was told no there was not. She asked if they would like one and when they said yes she asked them to send a catalogue and that she would set up an account as soon as she had found suitable premises. She knew which premises she would use and how she would take it over. She next looked through the telephone directory for a bedroom furniture supplier and a computer supplier; she needed the internet and her email. She contacted a number of suppliers and haggled over price and service. She then decided who she would use and placed the orders. She thought. “Before Walter I would never been able to haggle I would have taken the easiest option and I am beginning to love my new self.

She then phoned Directory Enquiries and got the telephone numbers for the two minders they were both in the same STD code so she looked again at the addresses and found they were near neighbours. She called Imogen and got through to a very young sounding woman, she introduced herself and told her she was Walter Pages adopted Daughter and that Walter had died, after Imogen had given her condolences Dolly said that she had met up with Rosemary and Averill for the first time that day. And when they had learnt about Walter’s involvement in their university lives, they indicated that they would like to say thank you properly. Dolly then asked if that would be a problem Imogen said “No not at all”, Dolly then asked about Mrs Fremantle and if Imogen saw her at all” Imogen said “We see each other every day, she shares the other side of this cottage. Walter bought both houses and gave us one each they are a pair of semidetached cottages, Patty would love to see Averill also”. Dolly said, “Ok I will talk to them tonight and let you know the decision but expect to see them soon.

Dolly then started to make a sandwich for lunch and the phone rang. Thinking it might be the girls she answered it straight away and found Norman on the other end. He said, “Mistress I have worked at home this morning and have informed your client of your decision. I would like to go to work this afternoon but I am still wearing the baby costume and the PVC coat”. Dolly replied “And you reason for this call is”? Norman continued, “Please mistress I need your permission before I can change my clothes”. Dolly said, “Ok you can take the bonnet and coat off as long as you can get Silvia to put them on and keep them on”, “I can’t do that Mistress she didn’t come home, wait I think that’s her now”. Dolly replied. “If it is, I would like to speak with her”. Silvia came on the line and Dolly asked, “How was your first night and did you enjoy your self”. Silvia replied, “Yes the sex was fantastic, I have been fucked in every hole I knew and some I didn’t. I can’t wait to go out again”. Dolly said, “What happened to you this morning”. Silvia said, “My last trick was at six o’clock and after that I was so tired I fell a sleep. Dolly said, “Well I hope that your earnings were worthwhile, in future you need to make sure you get home before 8 o’clock. Norman would like to go to work and I told him he could take the bonnet and coat off, if you would put it on. Silvia said, “I am going to bed and I don’t wish to wear his coat, Good night Mistress”. The line was cut so Dolly took the box back up into the attic. While she was up there the phone rang again so she let the answer machine take it. There were six more boxes which she had not been opened but these had years of dust on them.

She descended the ladder and closed the attic. She was feeling hot so she ran a bath and got undressed. While she was relaxing in the bath the phone rang a again, She finished washing and let the water out, After drying herself she lightly powdered herself and put another power suite on, this one was red and when it was on she looked stunning. She walked to the kitchen and played the messages. The first one was from a snivelling Norman, the second one was from Rosemary who said, “They had secured rooms at the Grand and had booked a table for three in the restaurant at seven thirty. She started to wash all the clothes she had worn over the past few days and was drying them when the door bell sounded. It was the men from the cage company and they started to dismantle the cage. One of them chatted with Dolly and asked if the cage had been for her. Dolly replied no the girl that had used the cage had gone home and she needed to return the room to a bedroom. He then asked if the other two had been used yet and Dolly said, “No but they should be soon, The people for whom they were attended were on their way to Scarborough. The guy commented on Dolly’s dress and said, “He had made fourteen cages for different customers and he had not seen anyone of them being used. Dolly made a note of his mobile number and said, “She would call him when one of them was occupied”. He then asked if she would like to go out one night. Dolly thought about it, he was not bad looking, not as good as Norman but she was single so she said, “I am very busy with the Funeral this week so give me a ring next week and we will see”.

When the cage was completely dismantled they asked what she wanted to do with it and she said, “Would you like to take it back, you could sell it to someone else”. They agreed to take when Dolly said, “I don’t want a refund”. After they left she hovered and cleaned the bedroom ready for the furniture which arrived at four o’clock and the computer firm arrived at four forty five. By the time she sat down with a cup of coffee at six o’clock the Bedroom was once again a serviceable room and she had a laptop connected to a small printer. They had set her up with a 3g dial up internet service provider while the broadband service was installed which meant she could use the laptop anywhere in the house or Lab.

She put away all the clothes she has cleaned and vacuumed to whole house. At seven she got ready and locking up the house then started to walk to the Grand Hotel. She walked on the beach road all the way around the head and when she was almost half was she met Carol in a very slutty latex skirt and top. She looked filthy and very dejected. Dolly ask what was wrong and she said she had lost her friend and had no where to stay, Dolly said, “I will be back at home at about midnight” and gave her the address telling her to come around them.

Dolly walked on and arrived at the Hotel at seven twenty five. She walked into the restaurant and saw her two new friends sitting at a table. When she sat down, Rosemary said, “Is this confidence you emit yours or is it Walter’s making”. Dolly replied, “This is all Walter but I love it, I have never felt this good ever”. Averill said, “He seems to be able to bring out the best in people look what he did to us, I wonder what happened with Mum and Uncle Julian”. Dolly said, “I have spoken with Imogen and Patty and they are looking forward to your visit”. Averill said, “I am too embarrassed to go, all that time I was living with her and I couldn’t bring myself to trust her”. “That was not your fault, Walter was intent on helping you with out your mother finding out that must have caused some inconsistencies and for some one doing what you do they must have been blindingly obvious. I think we could all go together, how about tomorrow” said Dolly.

Rosemary said, “Do they know each other we never saw each other during our university years and we were at different ends of the country”. Dolly replied, “I don’t know if they knew each other before they embarked on their minder duties but they certainly do now, Walter bought a pair a semidetached cottages and gave them to Patty and Imogen, When I spoke to Imogen I couldn’t put an age on her voice, how old do you think she would be now”?. Rosemary said, “She is about ten years older than me I would make her about thirty eight or thirty nine now”. Averill said, “I would have made Mrs Fremantle about the same age. We were at university at the same time so it could not be the same person. Now we have half a story I am desperate to find out the rest. I am definitely up for a trip tomorrow”. Dolly said, “What are your ages then”. Rosemary said, “I am twenty nine and Averill is twenty seven, we were never very close before we went left home to go to university but since we graduated we have become as thick as thieves”. Averill said, “I would like to thank Imogen and Patty because it was their nurturing that got us back together. When I left university and got a job I felt so isolated and alone so I moved close to my big sister and finding that she was much the same, we moved in together. We have been together for five years now and have not spoken to our mother in all that time”.

Dolly said, “Then its set, we will visit your two minders tomorrow and fill in the gaps in Walter’s history, I’ll pick you up at nine o’clock here”. Averill said, “That will be fine, we should try and get out of here anyway, mother is due tomorrow, she has a meeting with Mr Abercrombie at three o’clock”.

They had a very good meal the food was exceptional and the service faultless they chatted through dinner and Dolly learned much more about Walter’s dysfunctional family. They had coffee and liquors in the bar and Dolly started to leave at eleven when Rosemary whispered, “Thank you for booking our rooms, we changed it from two singles to one twin I hope you don’t mind”. Dolly replied, “Now that I know you are the best of friends I am delighted”.

After they departed Dolly walked back along the coast road to the northern end of the town and Walter’s house, there was no sign of any prostitutes or anyone else so she arrived back without talking to anyone to find Carol asleep on the doorstep. Waking her up and led her inside before running a hot bath. Removing her filthy clothes she put her in the bath and started to clean her thoroughly. When she was scrubbed up she looked so much better. Dolly gave her a towelling robe and made two mugs of coffee. Handing one to Carol, Dolly said, “You said you had lost your friend when was that. Carol said, “She set her up with a punter last night and when I returned she was not there and had not been back since”. Dolly said, “You can stay here tonight and get some sleep and we will see what we can do for you tomorrow”. She but Carol to bed in the spare room and carol was asleep within minutes. Dolly washed her clothes and hung them up in the bathroom to drip dry over night and then went to bed herself. She slept soundly and was awoken at seven by someone snuggling up to her. Dolly asked, “How long have you been here”? Carol replied, “I woke up about an hour ago and I wanted to thank you for being so kind”. Dolly said, “You go and start making breakfast while I sort out your clothes”.

Dolly finished drying Carol’s slutty clothes and then took them down stair. Carol was in the kitchen and the table was laid for two”. Dolly gave her the clean clothes and said, “Where, is your home and what are you doing in Scarborough”. Carol replied, “Home is in Hull and I have no Idea what we were doing in Scarborough”. Dolly said, “I have to go away today but I think you should stay here and try and find your friend and if you don’t we will get you home tomorrow”. Carol said, “You are the kindest lady I have ever met is there nothing I can do for you”. Dolly said, “We can talk about that when I get back. I will lend you a coat so you can keep warmer then you were and you are no longer to act like a whore or follow the orders of your friend. Here is twenty pounds so you can get lunch and dinner and be back here tomorrow night with your friend if you can find her. They had breakfast and Dolly sent Carol on her way and then got ready. Dolly did not feel responsible for Carol’s situation, that was down to Walter but she would try and help these girls if she could.

She knew she would follow Walter’s instruction regarding Fiona and Julian but had found some leeway in dealing with others. She had found Rosemary and Averill to be charming and not like Walter had anticipated, it was unfortunate that Walter had never met them after his efforts to improve their lives”. Dolly rang Imogen and told her, “We are coming this morning, all three of us”. Imogen squealed with happiness saying “I can’t wait. Dolly locked up and walked around to the garage putting on the blue mackintosh she reversed out of the garage and then closed the door. She then drove to the Grand Hotel arriving outside at two minutes past nine to find both girls waiting on the kerb. They got in and Dolly set off heading south on the A165 to Leven where she turned toward the Humber Bridge, After Dolly paid the toll on the bridge Averill said, “Where are we going Skegness was where mother was born”. Dolly said, “A little village called Seathorne just north of Skegness. They arrived outside the two semidetached cottages at a quarter past ten and two attractive looking woman ran to the car. Averill and Rosemary got out and stared at the two women in amazement. Dolly got out removed the blue mac and placing it on the drivers seat saying, “Ladies I am Dolly, Walter adopted daughter and you must be Imogen and Patty but seeing you together is I expect a bit of a shock for Rosemary and Averill, We never expected you to be related never mind the fact that you are twins”. The one standing on the left said, “I am Imogen please come in there is a lot of explaining to be done”. Rosemary linked her arm through Imogen’s and walked with her into the house. Averill held Patty’s hand. Inside one of the cottages Imogen but the kettle on and made a pot of tea and produced a large plate full of cakes. Rosemary said, “I had forgotten how nice your cakes were”. Averill said, “Before we find out what Grandfather did, I would like to apologies to Patty for not letting her get close to me, I suspected that there was something wrong with your setup but I never felt it was bad enough to move out”. Patty replied, “You were probably right to question my motives, soon after you moved in I realised your potential as an investigator and I was always frightened you would find the truth. Walter had told us the consequences of letting him down, so I kept you at a distance also”.

Rosemary asked, “Where did Grandfather find you and what were his instructions”. Imogen said, “We have known your grandfather all our lives, we don’t think he was our father but our Mother was his secretary when he was Professor of Chemistry at Nottingham University. According to our mother they had an affair but it had ended before we were conceived. She had gone to Cyprus for the summer and while she was there she met a man and they had a short fling. When she returned at the end of the summer, she never saw him again and latter found she was pregnant.

Apparently your father insisted that she keep us and provided the means for us all, we were ten when you were born Rosemary and our mother looked after you while your mother was in hospital because your grandmother was away somewhere. After she came out she was suffering from postnatal depression and would not take you back for months. After six month your Grandfather insisted and it wasn’t until you were five or six that he realised his mistake and he spent the next fifteen years trying to put it right. It was during this period that your Father got fed up with Walter’s interference and left. Shortly after that your Mother refused to let Walter see you, she even took him to court to get a restraining order against him. In our teens we used to baby sit for you while your Mother went out and send reports to your grandfather on your progress.

Our Mother said, “He became very bitter during this period and she stopped seeing him regularly. She died while we were both at Grammar school and Walter was devastated at her funeral. He was inconsolable but he said, “We were to get good degrees and he would pay all our costs”. We went to live with our Auntie and stayed there until we both went to university. We saw Walter regularly at university and he was as good as his word, we needed for anything. It was Patty who told him that university life would be too much for you two, your sheltered upbringing would not have prepared you for that.

After we graduated we were sitting in his house in Scarborough discussing our options when he proposed his grand solution for you two. Patty took a job as a teacher so she could learn how to look after Averill and I worked as a physiologist until I was need for you. As soon as he learned which universities you were going to attend he bought houses close by and we moved in. You know the rest until you graduated after that I returned to Psychology and after Averill graduated Patty retuned to teaching she is now the Headmistress here in the village school.

Patty said, “That is a much potted history but covers all the salient points, what is your story Dolly”. Dolly gave the same story she told to the girls in Scarborough and Imogen said, “I am interested as to how he programmed you and have you completed, his entire programme”. Dolly replied, “He use a drug he developed and no I have not finished all my programming, I have some tasks relating to Fiona and Julian but I don’t suppose I will know what they are until the time it right”. Imogen asked, “Have you found any of the drug in the house or did he make it somewhere else”. Dolly replied, “I had specific instructions regarding the drugs which were, they were never to fall into the hands of anyone else”. Imogen said, “What about your dress is that part of your programming”?

Dolly said, “I think the fetish was mine but Walter has taken away any choice I may have had. He bought all these clothes and made it impossible for me to wear anything else. Not that I mind in the slightest”. Walter was an extremely bitter man when I fell into his lap but as we coexisted we mellowed into a very nice man. He made me who I am and gave me a task to carry out, what happens when it is complete I have no idea. Although he has amassed quite an empire and I think he has prepared me to run it with the help of my new friends”.

Imogen said, “Why do you think he pointed you at us”. During the least two weeks of Walter’s life I was in Gloucester and when I came back I found that he had been fastidious when it came to keeping records and had left messages for me, all over the place. One of his messages lead me to the attic where there was a box out of place and this box contained all the records for the period from the house purchases until their sale and the purchase of these two cottages. The message directed me at you I don’t think he intended to include Rosemary and Averill but he wanted me to look you up. When I first met Rosemary and Averill I felt I was being programmed but he has left me with a little lateral movement and I realised that you and he had been successful”. Rosemary said, “Are you absolutely sure, you didn’t follow his instruction, I have become fixated about your clothes and when I discussed this with Averill this morning she told me she was feeling the same”. Dolly said, “I do not remember doing it but I remember thinking about what he wanted and changing his command to be less hurtful”. Imogen said, “Perhaps if Rosemary would allow me hypnotise her, we would be able to find out”. Dolly said, “From what Walter said in his note, hypnosis would not be effective, once the drug had been used”. Imogen said, “In that case she has to let me because if I fail then the drug had definitely been used on her”.

Rosemary said, “Ok I agree try and hypnotise me”. Dolly said, “I don’t want to witness this I was hoping Rosemary and Averill would be my friends and I would hate to have that compromised”. Patty said, “Let’s go for a walk”. Averill said, “I will stay here”

Dolly and Patty left the house and started walking along the shore. In the house Imogen sat Rosemary in a comfortable position and had her concentrate on the fire in the grate. She started her induction and after ten minutes Rosemary was in a light trance, she spent the next half an hour deepening the trance and then started asking questions. She asked about the latex clothing issue and learnt that is was indeed a fetish that was getting stronger but could not find its origin. She asked Rosemary to relay everything that had happened in Walter’s house. Rosemary gave a full dialog of what happened and missed out Dolly’s drug use completely, there was no perceivable break in the flow. Averill said, “That is exactly like I remember it but I am getting a growing desire to wear latex like Dolly and I don’t know how long I will be able to hold out”. Imogen brought Rosemary out of the trance and said, “There is absolutely no evidence of you being controlled however the fetish is real and it is growing, the only thing I can suggest is you ask Dolly to use her drug to stop it from taking over”. Averill said, “Perhaps you would get more info, if you hypnotised Dolly”. Imogen said, “I don’t know if that is a good idea, Walter will have protected her and there may be instructions following an attempt, I have known Walter all my life”.

Imogen put the kettle on as asked Averill to see if Dolly and Patty were on their way back”. Averill went outside and saw two small bodies a long way a way and they were walking towards her. She went back inside and said, “They will be a while, they are coming back but are still along way away”. Imogen said, “I’ll make three and some more when they come. Rosemary stood and hugged Imogen saying, “What you and Walter did for my saved my live, I would never have survived in that environment without you. All the time I was in your house, I wanted you to be my Mother. You were a much nicer person and you looked out for me”. Imogen said, “I started loving you when I was ten and I have never stopped, you will always be my little sister. You probably don’t remember me from when you were five but I would cuddle you then and tell you that I would always be there for you”. Rosemary said, “I do remember some one very nice back then but I never linked the two versions of you together”.

Averill said, “I feel so guilty for not trusting Patty and allowing such a bond to develop”. Imogen said, “You don’t need to apologise she never stopped loving you, and there is still time for that bond to develop. Now that we are all together again, we are not letting you go”. Rosemary asked, “This is a work day how come you are home I thought you both worked”. “Dolly phoned this morning to say you were coming and we both agreed you were far more important than work, so we both took the day off” replied Imogen.

Averill said, “I think I will walk to meet them, I need to hug Patty and Dolly for bringing us together again”. Rosemary said, “We will all go, Dolly was frightened that we would fall out with her”. The three of them walked out of the house and toward the couple in the distance.

As they got closer, Averill ran ahead and threw her arms around Patty saying thank you and I do love you, it was my love for you that kept us apart, I couldn’t trust my own feelings”. After they separated Averill hugged Dolly saying, “Imogen hypnotised Rosemary but there was no evidence of any Mind Control on your part so we still want you are our friend”. Dolly said, “I am much relieved although I still think I did give you this fetish and it was from Walter and there was more”. Patty said, “Perhaps this fetish was Walter’s also”. Averill put her arm through them both and Patty said, “It was just as well you held back otherwise you would have been in my bed. I am not as detached as Imogen; I loved you when we used to baby sit and when we lived in the same house I wanted my love to be physical as well as emotional. You were so much stronger than me, I could see in your eyes what you wanted but your character would not let you go there. I always blamed your mother, she never gave you or Rosemary any love throughout your childhood or during your teens and certainly not since”.

Dolly said, “Walter has something lined up for Fiona”. Patty said, “What ever it is it will not be brutal enough, the law will not allow what she deserves”. As they reached Imogen and Rosemary, Imogen tool Dolly and hung back from the others as they waked on. Walked twenty or so paces behind, Imogen said, “I am intrigued about this drug, Mind Control had been the Chemists Holy Grail since history began and there are storied throughout history of people who stumbled on chemicals that would offer some of the feature required. What you describe of Walter’s product and from what Rosemary’s trance confirms it is beyond hypnotism”. Is there no way I could persuade you to share some with me. As a professional I would even offer myself up as a guinea pig”. Dolly said, “Knowing what you know, why would you offer yourself up as a guinea pig”. Imogen replied, “As a physiatrist I am always in control and have often fantasised about loosing control”. Dolly said, “Walter has given my strict instructions about the use of his product and one of them is a latex fetish”. Imogen said, “That would be an interesting loss of control, being forced to wear a particular type of clothing”. Dolly said, “Walter’s funeral; is on Friday and I would like you and Patty to be there, there are also some boxes of Walters records in the attic that I haven’t opened and I think you should be there, when they are. If you come we can both give more thought to your request”. Imogen said, “Of cause we well come are you able to put us up”. Dolly replied, “Yes if you don’t mind sharing a double bed”. Imogen said, “I wouldn’t mind but Patty would prefer to sleep with you rather then me”.

End of chapter 6