The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 8

Rosemary took Imogen and Patty took Averill and disappeared up the stairs. Dolly emptied the kettle and filled it 20 millilitres of concentrated no 4 and then went to answer the door. Opening the door she found Carol accompanied by Jenifer and two Police persons. The first Policewoman said, “I found this one franticly looking for her friend and when we found her she insisted that we bring them both here”. Dolly said, “You had better come in, I met this one last night and as I have a fetish for latex and she was wearing latex I stopped to talk to her and found she was dirty and hungry so I brought her here and gave her a bath and something to eat. Would you all like a cup of tea or coffee, I’ll put the kettle on”. Both police women said, “Coffee please Carol asked for a cup of tea and Jenifer declined”. Dolly produced the drinks and brought them through into the sitting room. Placing the tray on the coffee table Dolly asked Jenifer if she wanted a drink of water and she replied, “Yes please”. Dolly smiled and went to fetch a bottle of ‘4’. When all four had finished their drinks, Dolly asked the Police where they found Carol’s friend. The older of the two police women said, “We found her in the home of Scarborough’s infamous dominatrix one Mrs Hilda Walsh. Dolly said, “Well I won’t ask, what she was doing there”. They chatted for a while and then Dolly notices they were becoming slower to answer and then they all sat silently.

Dolly waited for the drug to become affective in their brains, and then asked the Police Women, why they had accompanied the two girls and did they have a hidden agenda. The older Police Woman said, “We have come with intent of finding out how you had made Jenifer become so submissive. We have tried Mrs Walsh’s usual very effective Hypnosis but without success, She wanted to know what technique you deployed”. Dolly said, “I assume your mistress is Mrs Walsh, am I correct”. The younger one replied, “Yes, she took over my will one week after I moved into vice”. Dolly said, “You both may continue to pretend that you are still as you were when you came into this house but in reality you now belong to me and will do everything I tell you and everything in your powers to protect me. By everything I mean everything even murder should it become necessary, is the security of my home threatened by anyone else in addition to you”.

The older one said, “Yes Mistress we were watched, entering and if we do not return outside in thirty minutes, an army will descend on your home”. Dolly asked what were your instructions regarding these two. The older one said, “Once we have found out what you wanted we are to take them both back so they can hypnotised”.

Well in a moment you will all leave and if necessary will allow yourselves to be hypnotised, however you will not divulge any information about this trance or any instructions I have given you, Your story will be as I told you on the way in, I met the one young lady and because I shared an interest in her choice in clothing, I stuck up a conversation and gave her a bath and some food. You found me a very ordinary person with no hidden agenda and no designs on being a dominatrix. You will however, all return here at 7:00 o’clock on Friday evening. You will tell no one that you are coming here and allow no one to follow or to track you”. Now all four of you will count in your minds from 100 to zero and awake on zero remembering nothing about this trance or any of my instructions however you will all do or be whatever I tell you to do or be and this will never change no matter what happens in the future, this situation will never change”. You will remember a nice cup of tea and a gentle chat about my love of latex and the clothing choice of your two young friends”.

While Dolly waited for the four to awake she whispered to Jenifer and Carol to continue their current life until Friday and not to be frightened or nervous”. The two Police Women awoke first seconds before Jenifer and Carol. When they were all awake Dolly said, “Well I am sorry I cannot be of any more help, I only met this one yesterday”. The older Police woman said, “Ok we will leave you now and we apologise for disturbing you”. Dolly replied, “Not at all, good night” closing the door behind them”. Dolly cleared away the cups and as she climbed the stairs, she thought, “I must meet Mrs Hilda Walsh but I will need some help”. In the bedroom she found Rosemary and Imogen in each other’s arms in the bed. Dolly decided not to throw Imogen out so she changed into her pyjamas and climbed into bed. There was not much room with three in the bed but she slept soundly.

Next morning Dolly slipped out of bed first and went towards the bathroom, on passing the other bedroom door she could see that Averill had gone to bed wearing the mackintosh on backwards. Dolly nipped into the bedroom and whispered something into Patty’s ear then moved into the bathroom. After her shower, she returned to the bedroom and got dressed in one of her latex power suits. The bed was empty so she went down stairs to find Rosemary sitting in the sitting room holding a cup of coffee with Imogen at her feet. Rosemary said, “Have you finished punishing Imogen yet and who were the visitors”. Dolly replied, “Imogen would you like to get up”? Speaking in her sexy French accent, Imogen said, “Whatever you would like me to do is fine, I feel so submissive to you and I love it”. Dolly said, “In that case maid Imogen please make some breakfast”

Imogen stood and moved to the kitchen and started to prepare the breakfast for her two favourite mistresses. Dolly powered up her laptop and connected to the internet over her 3g link. When it was connected she googled Mrs Hilda Walsh and found several hits. There was even a picture and to Dolly’s surprise and delight she recognised the picture as the older Police woman, she also learned that Mrs Walsh was in fact the senior detective inspector at the Scarborough Police Station. Dolly explained that the visitors were Police but according to this, it was not as, it would appear to be. Imogen popped her head around the door and said, “Did you say Hilda Walsh”, Dolly replied, “Do you know her”. Imogen continued, “Yes she was at a seminar I attended a couple of years ago and she presented a paper on covert hypnosis, through normal conversation. She was a very accomplished hypnotist but I never found out where she was from or whether she practiced”. Dolly said, “You and I will seek her out tonight”. As the three of them were sitting at the only three chairs in the kitchen eating the beacon, egg and mushrooms, that Imogen had cooked, Averill and Patty walked in and they were both dressed in their mackintoshes the wrong way round. Rosemary looked at Dolly and said, “Has Av, been like that all night. Patty said, “Like what”. Rosemary said, “I was wondering if Averill slept in her mackintosh”. Averill replied, “I am not wearing a mackintosh, I am still in my pyjamas”.

Rosemary said, “Sorry my mistake, what are you two planning on doing today”. Patty said, “After breakfast we are going to walk along the beach and then we may walk into town and do some shopping”. Dolly said, “Perhaps Rosemary would like to go with you, I have some work to do in the lab this morning and maid Imogen is going to help me”. After Dolly and Rosemary got up from the table Imogen prepared the breakfast for Patty and Averill. Dolly took Rosemary up stairs and told her to sort out some clothing for Averill to wear outside”. Rosemary said, “What about Patty”, “That depends on Averill”, replied Dolly. After Averill had changed into something suitable and Patty had turned her mackintosh around the right way, the three girls went for their walk. Dolly and Imogen were ready to go and Dolly said, “I had a dream last night of when I was here with Walter when he used to disappear into the garden for hours at a time. I was wondering if there was a private back way into the lab. They walked out into the back garden and walked down to an old rotten looking shed against the back corner of the garden. Imogen was still in her maid uniform and said in her sexy French accent, “We will have to look inside the shed do you have a key. Dolly took all Walter’s keys from her bag and said, “Try these”. Imogen tried all the keys and found that the one for Walter’s office also fitted the shed. The door opened silently and the inside surprised them both, it was spotless and in very good order. There were shelve on the side wall fill of DIY materials, nails, screws and a range of tools. The back of the shed looked like the back of a shed should be with no sign of a door and the shelves covered the edge of the walls. Dolly searched each shelf within a foot of the back of the shed and Imogen looked closely at the other end of the shelves.

Imogen said, “What it this”. Dolly moved to her a looked at what she was referring to. There was a tin box that appeared to be stuck to the shelf, Dolly prised the lid open to reveal another key hole. The key they used to get into the shed did not fit, so Dolly tried the smaller keys and the one for the front door fitted. When she turned the key the whole of the shed back wall moved silently out of the way. And they found themselves in the diesel house that they had noticed from Walter’s Office. There was a clear path alongside the diesel and hanging up on a peg was a rubber coat. Dolly took down the coat and felt around the collar. Under the collar at the back of the neck, she found something glued in place. The coat was too big for Dolly and Dolly said, “This coat would have fitted Walter, so the latex fetish was his”. Dolly put the coat on and walked towards the door of the diesel shed, as she approached the door, it swung open and they found themselves in the back garden of Walters Office adjacent to the garage.

The back door was the same key as the front so they were soon in the house. There was a lot of mail behind the front door. Dolly picked up the mail and found several letters addressed to her including a large envelope containing the latex clothing brochures she had requested. Dolly said, “He must have a redirection arranged from the house to here”. Dolly put all the mail on Walter’s desk then said, “I’ll deal with that later”. Dolly then walked to the hall cupboard and as she opened it wearing the rubber coat, and the back of the cupboard slid open. She walked up the stairs after telling Imogen to wait until she was safely past the cage before she followed her up.

When they were both upstairs, Dolly opened the safe and looked through the contents. She found what she was looking for after a few minutes and after pulling out a file sat down on a stool and opened it. Dolly wanted to find out what Walter understood about the stuff he used in the security system that took away Averill’s free will. She read through all his notes and he had determined exactly what the compound did during her experiments with Judith. His documented conclusions, were that the substance he had developed to protect the lab was by far the most corrosive of any of his products. It appeared to destroy the part of the brain that allowed for individual unfettered creativity. A subject could be creative but only as directed by others. He went on to describe how he had charged the gas mask and how he had used it on Judith. Imogen read through the file and said, “Are you planning on using this on Fiona”. Dolly replied, “There are a number of women including Fiona that should get this stuff”. Dolly asked Imogen to recharge the gasmask while she checked the security system to see if it needed recharging. She found the container and it was still more than three quarters full.

Imogen shouted, “There is something wrong here”. Dolly walked to where she was standing and looked at what she was doing. Imogen was examining the filter she had removed from the gas mask and said, “Something has eaten away the covering on the inside of the filter, and there is a growth on the other side. Dolly said, “Could it be a reaction with use, oxygen would be pulled in from the outside and carbon dioxide would be pushed out through the inside. Imogen said, “You can tell you are Water’s protégé, I think you are right, I wonder if that means that over time and the passage of air over it, the substance will neutralise naturally. Perhaps we can learn something if we look at the specification of the filter, I noticed some spares in the next room”. Imogen came back with too boxes and said there is a letter for you in this box with two new gas masks.

Dolly looked in the box and removed the letter; she sat on the stool and opened the sealed envelope. She read the letter out loud for maid Imogen’s benefit, “Dearest Dolly, “If you are looking in this box it must mean you are trying to learn about the aerosol agent. This agent was discovered by accident while I was refining agent number ‘3’. Its properties are somewhat strange and you must make sure that you don’t breath any of the fumes it gives off into your lungs, the mask in this box has a very special filter in that should protect you and I urge you to wear this whenever you are working with this agent.

Even a small amount of the active agent can have dire affect on a person’s ability to remain in control; it appears to have very corrosive properties when it enters your body through the lungs. It wipes out all free will and if its use is extended beyond thirty minutes or so can turn a very intelligent person into a mindless drone. The mask in the box under the lab table is the one I have uses to test the substance.

The filter needs to be changed each time and 300 millilitres poured into a new filter and fitted into the mask no more than ten minutes before you want to use it. It has a life of only about two hours and does some very strange things to the filter and if you add the agent to a used filter it disintegrates. Be very careful with this mask and do not mix them up. You are my chosen protégé and must remain in control all the time. Lots of love Dad.

Imogen said, “I’ll put a new filter in this one in readiness but if we have no one to try it on we had better wait until we have someone lined up. Dolly put everything back in the same place as it was including the letter and locked it. Imogen then said, “What would happen if you sprayed this in some ones face”. Dolly said, “That is what we need to try next”, picking up one of the spray bottles and her gas mask”. Imogen said, “Are you going to test it out on me”. Dolly said, “No I appreciate your brain and when I get time to enjoy your body we can become very good friends”. Imogen said, “Do you want me to go down first”. Dolly said, “Yes please, let’s go and check the post”.

Imogen in Walter’s jacket over her fetish uniform walked down the stairs and out through the cupboard. Dolly then started to walk down stairs and as she approached the bottom the back of the cupboard opened automatically. Dolly thought, “This must have been Walter’s coat that he wore every day he was working here. No wonder he gave me a latex fetish”. When the cupboard was closed again Dolly joined Imogen in Walters office and they shared opening the post there were several bills and Dolly put them aside so she could ask Abercrombie if she had to pay them or would they come out of Walter’s estate. There was some general junk mail and three letters from tenants moaning about something or other. The large envelope was full of latex clothing catalogues and an order form. Dolly started filling in the order form and then thought about the dress shop she intended taking over on Monday. She picked up the phone on Walters desk and rang the supplier, she told them she had found suitable accommodation and asked what the terms were for retail customers. The man on the other end asked how many items she would expect to sell in a week”. Dolly said, “For the first few weeks I think about two hundred items a week and then falling off to say between fifty and sixty thereafter until the word got about. The man said, “He would like to set up a company account so she would get 28 days to pay and Dolly said, “I can’t come to you, so how about you coming to see me sometime early next week”. The man said, “He would fill up a van with clothing and see her at the house the following Tuesday”. Dolly put the phone down and Imogen asked, “What are you planned to do”? Dolly told her about the dress shop and her intent on taking it over on Monday and her intent to sell both normal clothing alongside latex clothing and bondage wear”. Imogen said, “I wish I didn’t have to go back to work, I would like to stay and help you run the shop”. Dolly said, “You will need to see if you are able to function at a psychologist after becoming so submissive to me”. Imogen replied, “I absolutely love what you do to me following your instructions makes me so horny all the time and I love being in your company”.

Dolly said, “Let’s go back to the house and you can make us both a cup of coffee”.

They retraced their steps back through the Diesel shed and back into Walter’s garden. As the back of the shed silently closed and Dolly moved the contents of the shelf to hide the tin Imogen peeked out of the shed and said there is someone in the Kitchen and it doesn’t look like any of your girls”. Dolly said, “Perhaps we will get an opportunity to test out this”, holding up the spray bottle. Dolly put the gas mask on and said “This is very tight”, They both moved as silently as they could up to the back door and Imogen looked through the Kitchen window, She then whispered to Dolly there are two women and two men in there. and they have our three girls”. One of the men came out into the kitchen to make a drink and Dolly opened the door when his back was towards it and sprayed the compound around him. He stopped making the tea and just stood silently; Dolly pulled him out into the garden and then facing him and sprayed his face again. She asked what he was doing there and he said, “They were waiting for Miss Page to return so the Mistress could find out what took place last night”. Dolly told the man that she was his only Mistress and that he would never do anything that would harm her or her family.

She also instructed him to pretend that he was unaffected by the compound he had been breathed in and to return to the kitchen and forget he had seen anyone in the garden. As he returned to make a drink, Dolly said to Imogen, “I don’t want to spray this near Averill, how do I get the other three out here”? Imogen said, Stand close to the wall there where they cannot see you and I will distract them. When Dolly was in place, Imogen walked into the Kitchen shouting, “Patty are you back yet”. As the two men came out of the Sitting room, Imogen shouted “woops and ran back into the Garden, the two men gave chase and the two women followed to see what the fuss was about. Imogen ran down the full length of the garden and into the shed. All four interlopers walked down the garden and Dolly stepped onto the path behind them and whistled, as they turned around Dolly sprayed the two woman and then the second man.

As they all stopped Dolly told the two men and the woman she did not recognise to sit down and wait and then led Mrs Walsh into the shed and through into Waters secret office. Dolly sat her down in the office and then went up stairs to fetch the other gas mask and charged the filter. Fitting the filter to the Mask she put it on Hilda’s head and told her that she must keep it on until Dolly allowed her to take it off”. She led her back through the shed and back into the garden and spraying the three sitting villains, asked them who they worked for and what they wanted there. The first man who had been sprayed three times said, “They all worked for Mrs Walsh and they were there to find out what had taken place the night before”. Dolly said, “And is this Mrs Walsh here”. When they all confirmed it was, “Dolly asked when did she first start getting into latex bondage”. The second man said, “I didn’t know she was into that”. Dolly explained to them all that they knew Mrs Walsh had been getting progressively committed to sever latex bondage over the past several months and had come here to buy some of my bondage clothing”. Dolly then led Mrs Walsh up the stairs and into the bedroom where she removed all her clothes and then dressed her in the bondage suit intended for Fiona. It was a very thick cat suit with internal sleeves and a very strong zip with a lock. All the time that Dolly was dressing her, she was telling her how much she loved being restrained in latex, She liked this fetish so much she would never ask to be released, Her own health was unimportant when it came to being restrained at all time”. Dolly asked her what she wanted by coming here and Mrs Walsh told her that although she could not remember anything from last night, she knew something was wrong and had to find out what it was”. Dolly told her, “Over the next few months I am sure you will begin to realise that this action was a mistake”.

Now when you go downstairs you will act as you were before, the arrogant dominatrix with her minions. Dolly said, “Count to 100 and then come down stairs”. Dolly walked down to the garden and instructed her three colleagues that Mrs Walsh had not changed her appearance but was no longer in charge, They were not to follow any of her instructions and they were also forbidden from causing and harm to Dolly or her family. Dolly and Imogen led them back into the sitting room and found, “Patty, Rosemary and Averill bound hand and feet with cable ties”. Dolly instructed one of the men to release the hostages and then asked each of them to describe their role in Mrs Walsh’s empire. The girl stated and said that she was one of Hilda’s prostitutes the first man said, that he was normally a policeman but helped Inspector Walsh out when she needed muscle. The second man said, “I am also a policeman most of the time but I am also one of Mrs Walsh’s bedroom partners”. Dolly instructed them all that they would do whatever she told them and that they would also be subservient to any other dominant person except Mrs Walsh”.

Dolly instructed the second Policeman that his new job was to ensure that Mrs Walsh was not allowed to have any orgasms at any time or anywhere. They were discussing the weather when Mrs Hilda Walsh marched into the room. She turned to the two men and said, “Why are these women not bound”. The first Policeman said, “They didn’t want to be incarcerated, they said it was very unfriendly”. Hilda shouted, “I told you something happened here last night and you have let it happen again, either find out what it is or take me home”. The two policemen led Hilda and her prostitute outside and before they shut the door, Dolly said, “Bring her back here this evening and I will explain”. As the door was shut Patty said, “How did you do that they were on us as we unlocked the door so fast, we did not even have time to fight”. The woman tried to hypnotise us and I think Averill was in a trance for a while but she didn’t give anything away”. Dolly said, “Averill tell me what she tried to do and what questions did she pose”. Averill said, “She asked me where you were and told her that I did not know. Even though I was in a trance, I was still not able to put you in jeopardise”.

Imogen in her slutty French accent said, “Hypnosis is no good against Walter’ mind control products”. Dolly instructed, “All of you must allow any hypnotist to hypnotise you but you are not allowed to give any information about our family away or accept any new post hypnotic suggestions or new commands. We all need to make sure we are properly prepared for tomorrow’s funeral, what has everybody decided to wear”. Averill, said, “I thought that we were only to wear what you instructed us to wear”. Dolly continued that would be normally true but Walter’s funeral will be considered as an exception”. Rosemary said, “I will be wearing latex, my body would not permit anything else”. Averill said, “That goes for me too”. Patty said, “I would like to wear the clothes I brought in my bag, but I don’t know where it is”. Dolly said, “You and Imogen are both overdue a “Walter punishment” but I think that can wait for another day, your bags are still in the jaguar”. I’ll go and get them after lunch, what are we having Imogen”. Imogen said, “I would like to wear what every my lovely sister would want me to wear, and I will start making lunch now”, she then stood and walked to the Kitchen. Dolly thought, “If Walter had known how submissive, Imogen was, he would never have bothered with me, However if I am him she will have to be me”. Dolly said, “Patty can you tell me what you are wearing under your mackintosh”. Patty replied, “Nothing but me”. Dolly said, “Ok you want to go to the funeral just as you are”.

Patty said, “You are absolutely right, I feel perfect like this”. Rosemary said, “That was sneaky, instead of commanding her to wear your choice you made it her choice”. Dolly asked, “And what would your choice be”. Averill said, “As long as it’s latex I am not that fussed, but how are you going to deal with our Mother when she sees us in Latex, she will probably create a scene”. Dolly asked, “Did you bring clothes with you and are they at the hotel”. Averill said, “Yes I brought some clothes suitable for a funeral but they are not latex and yes they are still at the hotel”. Dolly said, “Then you can find some latex clothing that you can wear under your funeral outfit and that will keep your Mother quiet. Rosemary, that goes for you as well”. Rosemary asked, “What do you intend to wear”? Dolly said, “I thought that I might do like you and find something to wear over my latex clothing.

Imogen said, “Lunch is ready come and get it”, she had made several rounds of sandwiches and a pitcher of juice. They all tucked in and Dolly said, “Imogen and I are going to the dress shop this afternoon to find a coat each”. After the plates of sandwiches were all empty except for a few crumbs, Dolly said, “What would you three like to do this afternoon”. Patty said, “I would like to come with you two”, Rosemary said, “We had better go back to the hotel and sort our clothes out, for tomorrow”.

Dolly said, “That’s it then, we need some of Walters water and then we can be going”. Dolly gave the spare key to the front door to Rosemary and then went out through the backdoor with Imogen and Patty. Patty commented on the rundown appearance of the shed and was astonished when they were inside. When Imogen tried to open the rear of the shed, she said, “It’s not working. Dolly looked back and said, “The door to the she is still open”. Imogen closed the door and turned the key, this time she noticed that the shed door had been secured as well as the rear of the shed had opened. Dolly walked through and waited for the two girls to join her before she took the rubber coat off the peg. As soon and the coat was separated from the peg the opening between the two sheds silently closed. Dolly proceeded out of the shed and up to the back door of Walter’s office. Once inside the house, Dolly said, “You two stay here, I won’t be a moment”.

She returned two minutes later carrying four bottles of water”. Dolly put them into her hand bag and said, “Ok are we ready”, Patty said, “I know I am dressed in a coat with nothing underneath but is Imogen going shopping looking like that”. Dolly said, “Imogen do you want to go out like that or change into something else”? Imogen replied, “Something in the back of my mind says this is wrong but it feels so right, I will leave it up to Dolly”. Dolly said, “On Sunday are you going back to Skegness and back to your job”? Patty said, “We talked about this earlier, I would like to continue my teaching career but Imogen would like to stay with you”. Dolly said, “In that case, let’s get Imogen a coat”. They walked out of the front of the house and Dolly opened the garage and took the blue mackintosh out of the Jag and Imogen slipped it on. Dolly closed the garage door and they walked off towards the town.

They walked into the main shopping street and went straight to the dress shop. Dolly said, “Imogen, if you get a chance hypnotise the sales person. We need to get her to drink the water but that might be the only way”. They entered the shop and Patty started looking through the clothes and the sales girl approached her and Said, “Can I help you madam”. Patty replied, “I am looking for an outfit suitable for a funeral”. The sales girl said, “I think I have the perfect outfit, give me two minutes to find it”. The girl went into the back room and Imogen followed her in. Dolly put the closed sign on the door and shut the two bolts to lock it. She then moved to stand by Patty and wait for either Imogen or the shop girl to return. In the back room Imogen had successfully entranced the girl and was making her trance deeper. When she had taken her deep enough she left her sitting at a desk with a glazed expression on her face and went out to find Dolly.

After Imogen had instructed the sales girl to drink the water and while they waited for the drug to take effect, Dolly sent Imogen and Patty to find something suitable for the Funeral. When the time was right, Dolly started changing the shop girl, she started by saying, “You are now mine, I own you lock stock and barrel. You will do whatever I tell you and believe everything I tell you to believe. You have no allegiances to anyone else. By day you will work for me in this shop providing the very best customer service, At night and on Sundays you will follow your old mistress into a new world of pleasure. You will get your pleasure from giving. The more you please someone else, the more you will feel pleasure.

The biggest pleasure you will ever get is sex with strangers and the more times you have sex with the same person the less it will please them and therefore you. You also have a number a fetishes, the first one is latex whenever you are not at work here you will only ever wear latex, at work you will wear latex underwear until the clientele here get used to it, then you will wear it all the time. The second fetish is for bondage and corporal punishment. You will also take on any fetish or fantasy of your customers and as a result will give them the best sex you possibly can. Now you will count down in your mind from 100 to zero and wake up when you reach zero and you will forget that we have been here or that you were hypnotised. You will just remember that it was a quiet afternoon and you had a little sleep to catch up on the lack of sleep you had last night.

Dolly walked out of the back room and said, “Have you both got something to wear, then we will go”. Dolly put the clothes Imogen and Patty had chosen into shopping bags from the shop and walked out of the shop leaving the door sign showing open and unlocked. Seconds later, the shop girl staggered out of the back room feeling like she had just woken up from a much needed sleep, before she had, had enough.

As they walked down the road towards the garage, Imogen said, “That poor girl, was that really necessary”. Dolly said, “Yes it was necessary, Walter gave me specific instructions and according to Him that is what should have happened to you both and Rosemary and Averill. He gave me powerful instructions and I am fighting them and controlling other people to take your place makes it t little easier”. Imogen replied, “Oh you poor thing, is there any we can do to help”. Dolly said, “Not yet but I think I have found a loop hole in his commands, we will have to wait until tomorrow night, to see if I have really achieved what I am trying to accomplish”.

As they arrived at the garage, Dolly opened the door and Imogen returned the blue mackintosh to the car. Dolly retrieved both the bags from the car and they carried them through Walter’s office and restored everything to its proper place on the way through. Arriving back in the kitchen there was no sign of Rosemary and Averill. Dolly but the kettle while Patty and Imogen went to try on their clothes”. Imogen arrived down stairs first and did a twirl for Dolly to see. It was a black dress and a matching dress coat. Dolly could make out the Maid’s uniform underneath but thought no one else would notice and said, “That looks fabulous, where is Patty”, Imogen said, “She is having trouble with the mackintosh, I think she may have brought the wrong clothes”. Dolly said, “Pour the tea while I go and see what the problem is”. Dolly found Patty sitting on the end of the bed looked very forlorn. “What seemed to be to problem” said Dolly. Patty said, “I don’t want take my mackintosh off and the clothes will not go over the top”. Dolly said, “Why don’t you try slipping the mackintosh off, putting on your funeral outfit and then put the mackintosh back on”. Patty said, “I tried that as soon as the cotton touched my skin the pain started and it didn’t stop until the cotton was off and the mackintosh was back on. What will I do on Monday when I have to teach a class of eleven yearolds?

Dolly walked to her bedroom and extracted a latex slip from her drawer and returned to Patty. “Here”, she said, “Try this on first and then your woollen outfit”. Patty slipped off the coat and pulled the white slip over her head. When she had smoothed it down, she started to dress in the funeral suit. And this time she got it on. The bottom of the slip was exactly the same length as the skirt and the edge could be seen but as there was no visible material so it was not possible to determine what it was made of. Patty then tried to put the jacket on but couldn’t get her arms in the sleeves. Dolly went back to the wardrobe and pulled out a short black satin rubberised mackintosh and handed it to Patty. Patty put the mackintosh on and looking in the full length mirror on the new wardrobe door, saying, “This looks perfect. Thank you. Dolly said, “Your tea is down stairs, let me find what I am going to wear”.

Patty returned down stairs and Dolly returned to her bedroom. She took out the suit that she had chosen from all the clothes Walter had purchased it was a skirt and jacket in black rubberised satin, The jacket was a military stile and the skirt was a knee length pencil skirt. She removed what she had been wearing and put on the satin suit without underwear. When it was on, she strolled down stairs and as she entered the sitting room they all said how lovely she looked. Rosemary said, “I wish I had something like that”.

Dolly said, “The salesman is coming on Monday, when do you intend to go back”. Rosemary said, “I am on shift on Monday afternoon but when I get back I am going to see if I can transfer to the Scarborough General. Averill said, “I would like to transfer here if there is an opportunity” Dolly said, “If there isn’t one perhaps we could make one”. Patty said, “I was hoping you would come and live in Skegness”. Dolly said, “If you want her in Skegness all you have to do is tell her”. Patty replied, “I know but, I would prefer it to be her decision”. Averill said, “If Dolly had not been there for me I would have had no choice, perhaps they need forensic scientists down there in Lincolnshire”.

Patty said, “Averill would you please make a serious attempt of moving to Skegness”. Averill said, “Dolly Could I please use your phone”. Dolly said, “Of cause you can”.

Averill moved to the Kitchen and called her department in Newcastle and when the call was answered, she said, “Kristi Hi, it’s Averill, could you do me a favour. I have met someone who works in Skegness,, could you find out if they had any vacancies for a forensic scientist around there, If there is nothing in Lincolnshire try Yorkshire, I‘ll call you back tomorrow, Ok bye”. Averill rejoined them in the sitting room and said, “Patty I have done as you asked as you knew I would”. Patty said, “Yes I was hoping you would do that and thank you, you have made me very happy”. Dolly asked, “While we are all dressed up, who fancies a walk”. Imogen still speaking in her French accent said, “We should keep these outfits for tomorrow”. Dolly said, “Ok everyone get changed back into what they had on before”. As they all started to walk to the stairs Dolly said, “Imogen before you go I would like a word”. Imogen turned and returned to the sitting room. Dolly took her in her arms and kissed her, Imogen returned the kiss with all the passion she could muster”. When they broke apart Dolly said, “When you go upstairs take off your Maids Uniform and choose something from my wardrobe, and as soon as your uniform is off you can stop speaking in your sexy French accent”. Imogen said, “I love you Dolly, you didn’t have to do that”. Dolly replied I know but Walter’s command, to punish you and Patty is getting stronger all the time”. Imogen said, “Whatever you do I will never stop loving you”. They walked up the Dolly’s bedroom together and Imogen changed out of her Maid’s uniform into a latex shirt and a pair of latex trousers. Dolly changed into the clothes she had on earlier. When Imogen was dressed, Dolly said, “Whenever you wear your uniform your French accent must be a natural part of the uniform.

Averill and Rosemary reverted to their previous dress and Patty was once again wearing just the mackintosh. Averill said, “Are you still upset with Patty, surely she would be better with a dress on”. Dolly said, “What dress would you like her to wear”. Averill picked out a nice long dress with a full skirt long sleeves and supporting a mandarin collar”. Dolly said, “Averill I want you to imagine Patty taking off her coat and putting on that dress. You will no longer see the mackintosh and you will see Patty in that dress looking lovely. Hover I want you to get undressed and put this dress on”. The dress Dolly handed to Averill was in fact a very short tailored mackintosh in a very shinny bright pink. Now both of you will believe that Averill is wearing the clothes she has just removed and Patty is in the Chinese dress. Let’s go”. As they walked down stairs and into the sitting room, “Rosemary said, “Averill who did you upset”. Dolly said, “Rosemary, “If you don’t want to change your clothes, don’t talk about what people are, or are not wearing, Patty is wearing a lovely Chinese dress and Averill is wearing what she had on earlier. If we are all ready let’s go”.

They walked out of the house and turned towards the beach. They walked along the promenade and when they reached the Hotel where Rosemary and Averill were staying. Dolly asked Rosemary to go in to the Hotel and collect the clothes for both her and Averill.

Rosemary came running out of the hotel five minutes later carrying a small bag and saying, “Mother nearly saw me”. Dolly said, “We had better go I am not ready for her yet”.

They all scurried off in the direction of Dolly’s house. Half way back Averill whispered to Rosemary, “What am I wearing; I can feel the cool breeze on my pussy”. Rosemary replied, “The clothes you had on this afternoon”. Dolly had heard the reply and said, “Rosemary what was the question, Averill asked”. Rosemary said, “She was concerned that she was not dressed as she thought, she thought she could feel the breeze on her sex”. Dolly said, “Is that all, Averill, why are you worried don’t, you trust me”. Averill said, “Of cause I trust you, but I don’t think my body does”. Dolly said, “Ok I will start training your body when we get back home”. Averill hung back with Rosemary and said, “Do I want her to train my body”. Rosemary replied, “Look how happy Imogen is after Dolly has made her Body sync her mind, she is not concerned about anything”. Averill replied, “Isn’t that the point perhaps she should be concerned about some of the things Dolly asks her to do”. Rosemary said, “Look Av, we are still Dolly’s and whatever she decrees we will do, so I think Imogen has it right”. Averill countered, “But we should be leaving here at the weekend, I would like to know when I am being coned at least until then”. Dolly had listened to this exchange and said, “Rosemary when I tell you a new truth, that truth will be made for your mind your body and all your senses and you will be convinced that it is right and normal. Averill, when I give you a new truth, it will become your truth in every respect in mind, body and soul. If however, your subconscious, deems it not normal, it will reroute any concerns to your vagina which will become needy. The more off the wall is your reality the more aroused you will become. Now both of you listen carefully, if either of you hears anyone comment about you or your sister in a manner, which differs from your concept of reality, you will not understand what they said. Now forget that I have just spoken to you and you will continue your conversation where you left off”.

As Dolly turned away, Rosemary said, “When we leave here she won’t be able to control us in the same way, so just go with the flow until then”. Averill said, “You are right I don’t feel out of sync anymore so I should stop worrying”. Dolly smiled and carried on walking.

They arrived back at the house without incident other than a lot of interest from passing men. As they walked in Dolly said, “Rosemary, would you please help Averill off with her coat and see to is her clothes are on straight, I might want her to nip up to the shops”. Rosemary replied, Certainly Mistress”. Moments later Averill was in the nude and Rosemary was smoothing down her bare skin.

End of Chapter 8.