The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding the Shoe on the Other Foot

The Experiment

Field notes of Doctor Mercada of the Nereall, Day 241

A rather miffed looking Doctor Mercada was looking into the camera. Her long hair was pulled back and held in a pony. Her labcoat was buttoned up and looked impeccable.

“I have just learned from Captain Yvain that our next stop will be Katern Prime. Yet another dead world that only the archeology department and perhaps our resident exogeologist will be interested in. On top of that I just lost the last of the three labmen that were assigned to me at the beginning of this journey.

“I have complained several times to the Colonel that I needed more subjects and that I disagreed with the decision to assign most of the specimens we took on before departure to the chemical and biological warfare departments. The only result from venting my... frustration with her, besides improving my mood, was that I got her to agree my work was important and that I would get first pick of any acquisitions we make.”

She theatrically exhaled. “But I can wait a long time before this ship even comes across another human, let alone a specimen I can use. Until now I could keep myself occupied with testing the ‘improved’ nanites I used as an excuse to get me a place on this ship.

“Ha,” she mocked. “They don’t even really deserve to be called improved. Just a few alterations in their programming which produces a stunning .03% increase in their cellular repair speed. What Amazona needs is a new breakthrough in nanotechnology and I am going to deliver. Once this ship actually encounters another living man that is.

She sighed and drummed the fingers of her left hand on the desk. “But until that happens, I can do little more then wait, study the Hix nanites I brought with me and refine the parameters of my true experiment.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 0 of Hix experiment

Mercada’s expression was carefully neutral, but her eyes were smiling. Even her tone was professional but enthusiastic. “The Erato arrived in orbit of Katern Prime yesterday and we immediately detected a shuttle near the ruins our onboard archeologists were interested in. Colonel Scorpia sent a capture team down to find the occupants which they did, but only after several hours of searching.”

Despite her best efforts a small grin broke through. “They only found one man, but they captured him without using nanites and he has been assigned to my project. I have just completed my examination of the specimen and I am happy to say that he is perfect for my experiment.”

She ticked off, “he isn’t suffering from any genetic defects, doesn’t have any physical deformities, is in good health and I am satisfied his constitution is sturdy enough to weather the experiment. If the Archeology departement is to be believed my subject also has above average mental faculties but these are irrelevant to my experiment. And even if it did matter I expect the experiment will do severe damage to his psyche anyway.”

She didn’t seem fazed by that at all as she continued. “Now for the experiment itself. In two hours I will inject one of the two Hix nanites I received into his spinal cord. There is a small chance this will cause partial paralysis but that is unimportant. The shock collar I have outfitted him with has been modified to not only give shocks of varying power but to also emit a constant, low-level charge through the subject’s body. The first two days I will try to use electric shocks and minor physical trauma to elicit some activity from the nanite. If this proves as futile as in previous experiments I will use the collar to augment the subject’s bioelectric field. I am now confident that this will prod the Hix nanite into activity. I am hopeful that this latter approach will work because my research on what little we know of the Hix shows that their bodies produced a lot more energy than a human one does.”

Mercada gathered her thoughts for a moment before continuing. “I will keep my cover up that I am actually testing the ‘improved’ nanites on him in the event that my experiment does fail. Retrieving that single Hix nanite from his body in that event will not be easy but should be doable. I am however, confident that I will get the Hix nanite to replicate.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 2

“As I expected,” Mercada began in a professional tone that didn’t betray any disappointment, “the electric shocks and physical trauma have not elicited any response from the nanite. I found no evidence of any nanites in the samples I took and the subject is not healing any faster than an unenhanced human would. Further evidence for the nanite’s inactivity is the fact that the subject seems to have lost some of his memory. He no longer remembers who he is or the events that brought him aboard ship.”

Mercada frowned slightly but it was a frown born out of concentration and not sympathy. “Indeed, the subject doesn’t seem to remember much of anything of his personal history. Testing does show his knowledge and mental faculties in other areas were not compromised.”

She shrugged, “I have ceased administering the shocks and switched the collar to emitting a constant charge. Since then the subject has lost control of much of his body and his breathing has become slightly irregular but he is still conscious. I have already made ready equipment to feed him intravenously should the subject prove unable to feed himself in this state.”

The blonde doctor nodded to herself as she continued, “so far the experiment is going as expected but the true test of my hypothesis has just begun. I will know if I am on the right track tomorrow, if all goes well.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 3

“The subject has now been unresponsive to all stimuli for,” Mercada looked at something besides the camera, “16 hours if measured from the moment he went to sleep. The scanner is registering brain activity that is inconsistent with a coma and at the moment I assume the cause is psychological rather than physical. I have come to this conclusion based primarily on the absence of any apparent, physical causes for the subject’s current condition.”

She nodded to herself. “Unfortunately the experiment isn’t bearing fruit yet. I have not found any evidence of nanites in the tissue-samples I took today and as I have noted the subject’s condition is actually deteriorating. Nonetheless, I remain hopeful that success is still possible. I will give it several more days before I am prepared to admit defeat.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 4

Mercada looked very concerned but didn’t let it infect her voice. “A nanite showed up in today’s tests. I had expected to be ecstatic if I actually found evidence of replication but I had also expected to find more than one nanite. And that is not the case so I now I am worried that I may just have destroyed a precious Hix nanite.”

Her tone lightened at her next words. “But there is cause for hope. The subject has recovered and has even regained muscular control. Although the cuts I inflicted upon the subject still heal at the normal rate I believe the subject’s regain of consciousness is evidence the nanites are healing the him. I postulate that given their advanced nature the nanites have actually prioritized the various injuries and repaired the most serious first.

“This is of course mere speculation,” she admitted. “And still the fear gnaws at me that I may just have destroyed a very precious resource. I will feel better after tomorrow’s tests,” she tried to convince herself.

* * *

Field notes, Day 5

“I’ve done it,” Doctor Mercada exclaimed. Her eyes were shining with excitement and she was leaning over the desk. This showed a hint of cleavage as the top three buttons of her labcoat were undone. “I have enticed Hix nanites to replicate. Today’s test prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt.”

She took a deep breath and straightened her posture before continuing in a calmer voice. “I found 27 nanites in the samples I took today. I now have a factory from which I can harvest as many nanites as I need, as many as Amazona would want.

“There is also another change in the subject’s status. Cuts I inflict upon him now are healed within seconds and I have noted that his physique is becoming more muscular. Nothing excessive and if I had to compare it to anything I would say the subject’s build now resembles that of an athletic swimmer. This latter change is completely unexpected and I look forward to seeing how he will develop in the coming days. Unfortunately the nanites seem to be unable to restore the memories he has lost, a limitation that is not surprising given the fact that the memory loss stemmed from before activation.”

She smiled. “All in all, I will be throwing a small celebration for myself tonight. It is unfortunate that I can’t share this triumph with any of the crew yet but I need to present them with a finished and completely successful experiment to cover my improprieties.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 6

Mercada licked her lips before she started to talk. “I had hoped to find even more nanites in today’s samples but found only 36. This is less than I had expected given the exponential growth these little machines have. I suspect this is evidence that they were designed to have a very low replication limit. The reason for that is probably that these nanites didn’t need large numbers to be effective.”

She shrugged now. “Or it could be that the nanite I implanted in the subject was damaged in some way which impairs it replication ability. There really is no way to tell since we understand so little of these nanites. On the test subject there is no new developments. Healing speed is now stable, his memory loss seems to be permanent and his delicious body...”

The blonde cut herself of and took a deep breath. This did lovely things for her breasts that were on display beneath the partially unbuttoned labcoat. “His physique has not undergone any more noticeable changes either. And that little slip of the tongue is something that I need to get of my tits, I mean chest, as well. I can’t talk about this to the ship’s counselor so I hope that simply talking about it out loud will help.”

But instead of continuing she stopped and her gaze turned inward. Eventually she did speak though. “It started with last night. I experienced several sexual dreams in which the subject featured. This is slightly unusual because I rarely recall my dreams and I can’t remember ever wanting to do what I did in those dreams with a man. And after I got to work here in the lab I found myself admiring the subject’s body on more than one occasion. I have also felt slightly aroused all day and even toyed with the idea of using the subject to satiate my urges.”

She pressed her lips together at that admission. “Obviously that is a gross breach of protocol and not something I have felt tempted to do before. I blame this on a combination of factors. The first is the simple fact that I have been consumed with my work this past week and had little thought for other activities. The second factor, I believe, has to do with the knowledge that my experiment is a success. The euphoria that brought about must have strengthened my neglected bodily functions such as sex but also food because I have found myself with more of an appetite than normal. I am confident this problem will be gone by tomorrow.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 7

“I was wrong,” a slightly disheveled Mercada admitted. Her hair was combed back into a pony as usual but there were stray hairs sticking out here and there. Her labcoat was unbuttoned to show off her generous cleavage encased in a tight tank top.

“I had some very hot dreams again and I’ve been pleasuring myself almost every other hour. And the subject is looking so good. I mean, the nanites have made him a real hottie. I wouldn’t mind putting his long, hard cock between my lips and just suck...”

She visibly took control of herself. “Thoughts like that have been running through my mind the entire day. I haven’t gotten much work done, not that there is any change in my hot number, I mean subject, anyway. But I refuse to give in to this sexual hysteria that has gripped me. I don’t care how long or thick he is, how great he smells, how his wet mouth would feel on my aching nipples.”

Again Mercada had to stop for a moment. “I have talked to Colonel Scorpia and have arranged for a little get-together tomorrow afternoon. I can do all my tests on the subject that morning if I just fuck hard, work hard enough.”

* * *

Field notes, Day 8

Mercada’s hair wasn’t in a pony today and her labcoat was completely unbuttoned. She wasn’t looking at the camera either. Instead, she had her eyes closed and her head thrown back while three of her fingers were being plunged between her wet folds held apart with her other hand. This was all visible because she had thrown her legs on the desk and had raised her hips a little. Her tits were uncovered as well and plainly visible was that each aureole had a metal ring grafted into the skin at its base. Out of each ring two strips of metal jutted inwards touching the erect nipples from opposite sides.

She climaxed after a few seconds and after she had recovered she turned her attention to the camera. She didn’t bother to cover herself up though and she was still tracing her pussy with her right hand. “Well, the experiment has gone better than I had even dreamed possible. Not only did I get Hix nanites to replicate but they are actually under Master’s control, just like I am,” she happily concluded.

“I don’t know what I was thinking but I actually tried to resist Him when I got in for work today. I wised up though once I went into His cell to take some more samples. He had me sucking his dick in no time and once I had a good dose of nanites I knew He could screw me every which way He wants. And He did that too!”

Her eyes glazed over at the memory and she began to rock a little in her chair. She was slowly impaling herself on her fingers again. After a few moments she snapped out of it though. “Sorry, that happens sometimes. Master is still fine-tuning me because sometimes I just slip into a vacant state of mind focussed solely on obedience and Him. It’s fantastic but I can’t serve Him that way so I hope He will solve that soon so I can help bring the rest of the crew under His power.”

Her eyes became half-lidded as a memory bubbled up. “I already got a taste of that this afternoon. Scorpia foolishly tried to put up a fight but Master didn’t make me a walking factory for His nanites for nothing. After sucking on these babies,” she hefted her breasts for emphasis smearing her own juices on one of them in the process, “for a few minutes she learned how dumb that was. Didn’t give any fuss when I brought her back to the lab with me.”

She let go of her tits and cleaned up her fingers before lowering them between her legs again. “Master is finishing her enslavement right now and after that we can start teaching the others that they’re Master’s property. Too bad Master told me I can’t enslave everybody personally but He’s worried some of the crew might catch on before we can get to them.”

She genuinely looked disappointed at that but then she brightened up again. “But Master doesn’t want to limit Himself to just this ship so I will get more opportunities later. You know, I was always sure this research would ring in a new era for Amazona. But I had never thought it would be this fucking great. Can you just picture it, an entire nation of hot babes all ready and eager to please Him. I’m so lucky to be there when it all happens. So blessed to be Master’s slave.” She threw her head back again as her other hand now began kneading her tit.

* * *

Anari looked aghast at the kneeling doctor as she happily described how her experiment had unleashed this horror. She couldn’t suppress a shiver at how lyrical she was over her own enslavement. The redhead now knew why they had found the captain with her clothes unsealed. She had been as sex-crazed as the rest of her crew at the end.

And the same was now true for her crew and soon for herself as well. She didn’t understand why he hadn’t already, it seemed like a cat playing with a mouse to her. “Let’s just get this over with,” she grumbled. “I have had enough of this, stop stalling and do what you’re going to do to me.”

The man didn’t respond, he just tilted his head sideways. Then a look of concentration came over him that vanished just as fast. “There, done.”

Her look of incomprehension spoke volumes. ‘I don’t feel different, I have no desire to call the guy Master and I still can’t move a muscle. What the hell did he do to me?’

“I didn’t make you like them, Commander,” the guy helpfully explained. “You see, I don’t take away free will so much as I made these women want to be mine. I simply make them love me and worship me. Instead of breaking their will I just bend it. That means they are light-years better than the poor slaves you Amazonans make but there are still limits. For my plans I am going to need women who’s view of me isn’t skewed in that way. And I am going to test a way to do that on you.”

Anari couldn’t decide if she liked where this was going. Especially the mention of plans made her nervous. The man continued, “so instead of messing with how you think I tinkered a little with how your body works. I made it addicted to me, specifically my, ah, semen.”

Her jaw dropped at that declaration. “You won’t notice at first but in a day or so the symptoms should emerge. I don’t know what they will be exactly but they should be unpleasant and get worse over time. It won’t kill you, I made sure of that, and you won’t be able to overcome it either. The nanites will keep your body from adapting to the symptoms, they will keep feeling as bad as they did at the start.”

He frowned. “But, I think we need some extra insurance.” He grabbed his shock collar and Anari wasn’t surprised to see it come of on his command. She did blink when parts of the collar’s casing started to disappear and a silver ringlet about a quarter of the thickness of the collar began to grow in his other hand. In circumference it was actually about as big as the collar and the commander already knew that it would go around her neck.

She was proved right soon enough. The silver collar was placed around her neck where it rested just above the hollow of her throat. It encased her neck tightly but she felt it gave way a bit when she swallowed. The collar looked like it was made of metal and felt like that too but it soon warmed up to her body temperature.

He nodded to himself and took a step back. “I think that is everything, you can move again.” For a moment Anari didn’t believe him but when she cautiously flexed her right hand she found he was speaking the truth. In a flash she weighed her options but there really was only one choice, she had to eliminate this threat now before he sunk his claws into her. ‘If I act fast enough he won’t have time to use the collar on me,’ she hoped.

Before any of the women could react she had whipped out her force baton and was bringing it up when the collar activated. But it wasn’t pain that made her drop her weapon out of her forceless grip and arch her back. Her eyes rolled back as white-hot pleasure washed her thoughts away.

The next thing she knew she was kneeling again with her hands resting on her thighs and with no control of her body. “That is the first thing that little gizmo does. I really hate shock collars as you can imagine and I think is a much better solution, wouldn’t you say?” Anari didn’t respond. “As you noticed, I can activate it with a thought and so can all of my slaves except for Mei-Li but I will correct that tonight.”

Anari licked her lips. She was tempted not to ask but knew that wouldn’t make it go away. “And what is the second thing it does?”

The guy gave her an impish smile and approached her. Despite herself she began to breathe faster as fear rose up in her. It went even higher when he lay a finger on the collar and when he ran a finger over it the fear... dissolved. Anari felt all her worries and fears slip away as a pleasant fog came over her. Her body felt like it was gently caressed by a thousand feathers and a smile appeared on her face when she saw the smiling man in front of her. ‘He looks good and isn’t he kind to make feel this nice,’ Anari observed as her nipples started to firm up.

But when his finger left the collar those feelings drained away in a moment leaving her empty. She recovered quickly though and gave the man an accusing glare. He acted as if she didn’t. “And you will get that feeling no matter who strokes the collar, even if you do it yourself. My gift to you, to make your stay here more bearable.”

She kept glaring a little longer but then relented. “What’s your name? Because I can’t call you guy and I refuse to call you master.”

“According to the notes lifted from my shuttle my name was Pete Draeck. You can call me Pete if you like. And now I will let Scorpia take you to your cell. We will have dinner in a few hours, someone will come and pick you up for that then.” This time Anari didn’t try to go for her weapon but simply stood up and let Scorpia escort her away.

* * *

Anari was reclining on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Her posture was relaxed but inside her head she was racing through all the aspects of her situation like a rat desperate to escape the maze. Scorpia had taken away her controller but had left her with her force baton. It had made Anari suspicious but she had tried to draw the weapon anyway once the colonel had left her alone.

Her fingers had just touched the rod when a spike of pleasure drove her to her knees. The same thing had happened again and again whenever she tried to even touch it until she had given up. But a part of her wanted to touch the baton, not so that she could use it to escape, but to elicit another reaction from the collar. That was more than enough to keep her hand away.

And it was the collar that kept her confined at the moment. She shivered as she remembered her exploration of the smooth ring of silvery metal. Anari had hoped to find a seam or a lock, something that could be used to open the thing. But when she had begun to trace her fingers over the warm metal her thoughts had dissolved into that pleasant fog. Her hips had begun to undulate some time later, her earlier intent to find a way to get rid of the collar forgotten as her mind drifted away on a fluffy cloud.

She had only snapped out of it when her hands had drifted down to squeeze her breasts. Yes, she hated the collar. And a small part of her already loved what it could do to her.

Finally, someone came to get her. It was Yanara, decked out in a shirt that seemed to be painted on and a skirt that barely covered her shaven mound. Anari got an eyeful every time the woman took a step. When she arrived at the dining area she got a few surprises. That Mercada and Scorpia were dressed like they had been when they came out of the stasis-tubes shouldn’t have been a real surprise but for Anari it was. Like Scorpia Diana was dressed in her skinsuit although the top part was unsealed. But Mei-Li was naked and sitting in Draeck’s lap, her head resting on his chest with a contended look.

Draeck himself was sitting at the head of the table and Anari took a seat on the opposite end while the rest sat at either side of the table. The food itself was what you could expect on a spaceship, especially one that had been adrift for thirty years. Eatable substances that had been freeze-dried and then reconstituted. The taste was bland and you couldn’t really tell what you were eating until you actually took a bite.

“It’s not very good, I know,” Draeck told her. “And we won’t be eating anything else for awhile either. But it keeps you healthy.”

Anari just shrugged and watched as he fed Mei-Li. She had expected him to make Mei-Li feed him, instead of the other way around. The whole sight was a little nauseating, it was like an owner spoiling his favorite pet. Anari kept quiet though and simply observed the various interactions, looking a weakness. That plan got a little derailed when it was time for dessert.

The trays were pushed aside as Yanara and Diana sat on the table in front of Scorpia and Mercada respectively. Her former crewmembers had their backs resting against each other but where Diana had to wriggle around to get her skinsuit off, Yanara simply had to lift up the ribbon that was masquerading as a skirt before Mercada could dive in. Mei-Li was also on the table but was lying on her back. Anari couldn’t really see well because the other two girls were blocking the view but the petite girl was producing more than enough sound to make up for that.

She blinked as she witnessed her former crew being eaten out by their captors and obviously loving every second of it. She shifted in her seat, unsure what to do. The collar had aroused her quite a bit but she had refused to act on it and now she was being confronted with this erotic sight. And it wasn’t just sight, there was sound as well and her nose just caught the first hint of arousal.

On its own her left hand traveled upwards to finger her collar but she snatched it away when she realized what she was about to do. Her eyes drifted to the door and she thought about trying to leave. ‘I better not, if one of them catches me I won’t get one step further and if they use the collar to restrain me I might be tempted to join them.’ So she sat there as a veritable orgy went on in front of her. Midway Mercada and Scorpia switched positions with Diana and Yanara but Draeck kept Mei-Li on the table who was reduced to unintelligible noises by then.

Eventually everybody was satisfied although Anari noted that Draeck hadn’t received any attention, he had only given it. ‘Just another piece to the puzzle,’ she thought as Mei-Li escorted her back to her cell. She eyed the still naked girl from the corner of her eyes, ‘and letting her alone with me is his first mistake.’ Not that she could overpower her or anything, the damn collar made that impossible. But it didn’t prevent her from talking.

“I’m really sorry to see you treated that way,” she started.

Mei-Li gave her an owlish stare, wordlessly asking Anari to explain herself.

Inwardly she smiled but was careful not to show any outward signs of it. “What I mean is that you swore not too long ago never to let any woman be used like those pirates used you.” Mei-Li’s face became closed as her childhood memories came back and Anari was careful to let the girl simmer in them for a moment. “And now here is another man who has seized a ship and is using the women of the crew as he pleases.” She didn’t actually call Draeck a pirate, she would let Mei-Li make the connection.

Mei-Li shook her head, “You’re wrong. Master isn’t using me, He cares about me.” But her voice held a tremor of uncertainty.

Anari carefully schooled her smile to be indulgent. “But would he have taken you into his care if you weren’t on my ship? Didn’t he take you as a means to an end first?” She twisted the knife a little deeper, “I just don’t want you to end up like your mother.”

The other woman’s distressed face told Anari she had managed to put a wedge in but she didn’t dare to push right now so she kept quiet as she entered her cell. She could only hope that her work still held tomorrow but she had hope it would. Mei-Li had undergone a severe trauma when she was a child and the education center had made certain it would be a convenient handle for any commanding officer to use if the situation called for it. ‘And if this situation doesn’t rate desperate I don’t know what would.’

* * *

Mei-Li entered the former captain’s quarters with butterflies in her stomach. Commander Anari had brought back so many terrible memories and fear had gripped her. The fear that Anari was right even if she herself still couldn’t see it, fear that it was Anari who wanted to use her and above all the fear that Master would be disappointed with her and reject her.

The light in the roomy cabin was soft and dim. The cabin itself was bare and lacked the items that made it personal. But it was better this way because those items it had contained not so long ago belonged to a dead person. It would have made the setting morbid instead of the romantic feel it had right now.

Master was sitting on the bed, decked only in trousers but He wasn’t alone. With Him was Doctor Mercada who was to the side sitting on a chair, as naked as Mei-Li was and both of them were watching her as she entered. She licked her lips, unsure what to do and if she really wanted to go through with this. “So, how exactly are we going to do this?”

He seemed to have picked up on her insecurity because his first words were, “Anari must have managed to rattle you. I suppose I can’t really blame her for that, she’s just doing her duty by trying to escape.” He beckoned her closer and Mei-Li did so. Without thinking she kneeled before Him and gave a grateful sigh when Mercada did the same right behind her and encircled Mei-Li in her arms. It felt very comforting to sink back into those pillowy breasts and she smelled really nice too.

She looked up and met His eyes, licking her lips again she hesitantly explained what had happened. “She talked about my parents, what happened to them.” She didn’t need to say more. Master already knew the story and apparently so did Mercada.

“You can let go of that now,” Mercada whispered in her ear. “You’re with us now and we won’t let anything bad happen to you. It’s time for you to just be happy, time for you to be fulfilled.” She emphasized the word ‘filled’. Mei-Li bit her lip as her eyes shot to Master’s groin. “Time to give in and surrender yourself. Just go ahead, you’ll see there is nothing to be afraid of.”

She left the blonde’s embrace and crawled forward. With Master’s help she removed His pants and found that He wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath it. His manhood was only semi-hard, to her disappointment. Obviously her body wasn’t very pleasing to Him. Then it suddenly grew erect in a matter of seconds before returning to its previous state. Master winked at her and she realized what He wanted her to do.

She shuffled forward until her lips almost touched His dick but there she stopped again. She had never actually done anything like this and she didn’t know how to begin, not exactly. Luckily the doctor came to her aid. She squatted beside her and suggested, “start with a lick then slowly swallow it until you hit bottom. After that, just follow your instincts. Watch the teeth though.”

It sounded like a good idea so she gave the underside of His bulbous head a slow lick. The texture was interesting and there were no offensive tastes either so she gave another lick before planting her lips on its head and swirling her tongue around the hole. Then she slowly let the hardening rod deeper into her mouth, tracing its length with the tip of her tongue on the way.

His cock was growing in size, especially in thickness and Mei-Li started to have trouble keeping her teeth away. So she drew her head back just as slowly as she had advanced. She kept her lips sealed around His dick so she could suck on it as she did that which elicited an appreciative grunt from above. A thrill went through her at the sound. ‘I’m actually pleasuring Him now. I didn’t know it would be this easy.’

His cock was very firm now so Mei-Li didn’t try to fit Him in her mouth again but instead gripped it at its base and let her tongue trace the side of His manhood. Meanwhile Mercada was rubbing her back in a circular motion and giving her encouragement too. “That’s it, lick it. Show Him how much you like tasting Him, how much you want Him. Be sure to use plenty of spittle, we want Him nicely lubricated before He slides it into your needy pussy.”

She went back to the head and swiftly swallowed the first few inches while working the rest of His length with her hand, rubbing her saliva into the heated member. She alternated sucking on it like a lollipop with licking it like an icecream. Her eyes traveled over His nicely defined abdomen and chest until she met his eyes again. His look was heated now and the lust in it lighted up her own mind like a bonfire. Earlier the doctor had called her pussy needy and now it certainly was, it felt so achingly empty but at the same time her mouth was exquisitely filled.

“Time to make you mine,” He told her and she let him go with a plop. He pushed himself further onto the bed and lay down. Mei-Li followed and crawled onto the bed until she squatted above His member. And there the apprehension returned as she had a flashback to her one experience in the education center. Keeping the population up was a continuing concern for Amazona and so the girls at the center were not only instructed in how to mate but also got some practical experience in the affair. Most girls got off on using men like that, but to Mei-Li it just brought back her experiences at the hands of the pirates. And the same happened now, but got even more confusing as another part of her warred with those memories. A desire to impale herself upon Him, to grind her pussy down on Him and let Him take her, all of her.

So lost in thought was she that she didn’t notice Doctor Mercada coming up behind her. But she noticed it when the blonde lifted up her braid and began to stroke it, Mei-Li hadn’t realized Master had upped the sensitivity of her hair. She threw her head back and purred as the braid came undone on its one so that Mercada’s fingers could comb through them. Every single digit caressed a dozen locks of hair at once and Mei-Li felt that with every individual lock. The petite woman was so lost in the unexpected sensations that she didn’t notice it that she was rocking her hips now too.

A feminine voice told her to point the hard member beneath her to her hot center and she did so. She grabbed for it blindly as she didn’t want to move her head even a centimeter away from those wonderful hands. Then the voice told her to lower herself onto the cock she was still holding in her hands and again she did as she was told. Luckily her pussy was lubricated because she just let herself drop down until it was completely in. Her breath was expelled violently from her body and her head shot forward to see what she had just done.

Her pussy was still busy trying to accommodate the intruder, attempting to push it out and pull it in at the same time. The sight of her lips being parted by that thick member made her moan. A moan that got deeper when Mercada’s hands returned her attention to Mei-Li’s hair. That hair didn’t simply stay put this time but began to flow over the blonde’s arms and flooded the woman’s sizable chest. A single bundle firmed itself up before wriggling itself into the doctor’s moistened cunt. And Mei-Li felt her hair doing that, felt the silky texture of Mercada’s skin and the heat from her center.

She planted her hands on her Master’s chest and lifted her pelvis up. Inexorable but slow His member came into sight again. Her lips were pulled outward a little as if they wanted to keep it inside of her. She could understand the sentiment because she felt the same way so she only let half His length out before she began an equally slow descent.

Almost hypnotized by the motion she watched herself going up and down, going faster every time she went down. She felt her hair speeding up its ministrations of Mercada in time with that cycle. Together with the blonde Mei-Li began to utter a duet of lust and desire. “Feels so good, filling me up. Fuck me, please. Fuck your horny slave till she passes out. Oh please don’t stop. Give it to me. Faster, harder. Yes, just like that.” Mei-Li was sweating by the time the sound of two bodies slapping together was added to the noises bouncing around the room.

As her climax approached she raked her nails over His skin but when it finally hit her she stayed perfectly still except for her pussy, which was trying to milk the cock inside of her. As she came down to earth again she heard Mercada follow her in sexual culmination behind her.

She willed her hair back into a braid as she laid herself on his chest. The blonde doctor moaned plaintively, apparently she was already missing its silky warmth. Mei-Li met Master’s eyes, unsure if He was displeased with her. ‘Does he want me to keep up the pace or am I doing something wrong? He still hasn’t cum.’ But Master just looked amused and flushed while his member was still as hard as it was when it first entered her.

He must have seen the question in her eyes because he answered her. “You’re doing fine.” He emphasized that statement with a thrust of his hips. “I just want to make this memorable for all three of us.” He gave another thrust. Followed by another and another as He set the pace. All of them were shallow but her sensitive button was resting on His stomach and getting some delicious friction from the action. It was slow and felt like lovemaking to Mei-Li. Neither of them broke eye-contact at any moment except when Mei-Li felt Mercada’s tongue laving her rosebud for the first time. Her eyes fluttered when she felt that but didn’t comment, it felt good.

She began to meet his thrusts by grinding down on him. This didn’t throw off Mercada’s aim who was now worming her surprisingly strong tongue past her ring. It wasn’t long after that for Mei-Li to have a second orgasm. It was slow and this time she shuddered uncontrollably which changed into an arching of her back when her Master joined her and released his first load into her. Her eyes rolled up as a new climax hit her. “Oh fuck, yes. Fill me up Master, just fill me up,” she pleaded.

Out of breath she buried her face into his chest while Master stroked her back and planted a kiss on her head. Mercada had relented as well and was simply rubbing her butt. Mei-Li swore she could feel the nanites now coating her pussy’s inner walls. Could sense them beginning to change her and make her completely His. An illusion of course but it was such a delicious one.

“Master,” and there she hesitated for a moment. But He didn’t prompt her and simply waited so after gathering her thoughts she went on. “Could I have more nanites? Could you fill me up until I just have your nanites inside of me and nothing else?”

“I wouldn’t do that even if I could,” He responded with a gentle voice. “I like you as you are. Soft yet firm and so warm to the touch. Yes, I prefer my women made of flesh and blood. I can give you another helping of nanites though,” He offered.

“I’m sorry Master, I wouldn’t dream of going against your wishes.”

He chuckled. “I already know that so you don’t have to apologize for wanting me close to you. Just remember, once you got the complete upgrade I will always be a thought away. You won’t be alone ever again, not even in your dreams.”

She looked up at that. “Oh, thank you,” she exclaimed and she kissed Him. ‘Strange to think I haven’t kissed Him yet even after all the other things we have done,’ she considered. It wasn’t a sloppy kiss or a passionate one, it was simple gratitude that motivated it.

After they pulled apart Master told her to turn around and get up on all fours. She did so and found herself facing Mercada’s tummy while Master was now kneeling behind her. She tried to look behind her through the space between her legs when she felt Master part her butt cheeks.

Her eyes widened at the sight she was confronted with. In front of her eyes Master’s cock was being coated with a transparent, silvery material. Her head shot back up when He gripped her hips and moved His hips forward until the tip of His manhood nestled against her rosebud. She felt herself tense up in expectation so she took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Master must have noticed because He chose that moment to push the head of His member in. It went far smoother than she had expected. The material encasing his cock felt slicker than glass and the muscles in her back passage simply had no purchase. When He was completely inside of her He let her get acquainted with the sensation for a moment before shifting His hands from her hips to her tits.

He lifted her up until she faced Mercada’s boobs. “You said you wanted more nanites, well here they are,” Mercada told her. Mei-Li licked her lips before she reverently laid her hands upon one of the large jugs. She moved her head forward a little but Mercada closed the rest of the distance and then her mouth was filled with flesh that still tasted a little salty from perspiration. She began to suckle and hummed contentedly when she felt the liquid full of nanites begin to seep onto her tongue and from there it moved to the rest of her mouth till it went down her throat.

She was so distracted by Mercada that she didn’t notice at first that Master was pulling out, but she felt it when He rocked forward again. Muffled groans and sighs escaped her as Master speeded up quickly, all the while he was still kneading her breasts.

Mei-Li became lost in time as she devoted her attention to the doctor’s mound. The pounding of her asshole felt good but was nowhere near as fulfilling as having it fuck her pussy. Likewise the breastplay wasn’t enough on its own to bring her to a climax. But together they would be enough to push her over the edge given enough time. She could feel her pleasure build up inexorably like a glacier and at the same speed as one.

That pleasure suddenly doubled when her chute became more sensitive, in one area in particular it felt like he was gently rubbing her clit. She actually had to let go of Mercada’s breast for a moment, she was that surprised. ‘It must be the nanites.’ The thought was interrupted as her pleasure doubled again as more spots suddenly began to flood her brain with pleasure, eliciting a moan from Mei-Li. ‘They’re really rebuilding me, making me more sensitive.’ She returned to sucking on Mercada’s tit with renewed vigor, pressing her butt into Master’s groin at the same time. She hugged the other woman now to keep herself up as the pleasure began to weaken her muscle-control.

This time it was Master that came first. She felt his dick swell with exquisite detail and the simple knowledge He was going fill her up again was enough to make her cum as well. Mercada’s assets didn’t muffle her moans and groans now as Mei-Li’s head rested on her Master’s shoulder as she ground her body against Him.

She would have dropped bonelessly on the bed if Master hadn’t held her up. Without effort He lifted her up as He fell back on the bed Himself until her pussy hovered above His face. She noticed the silvery protection around His member had vanished leaving it clean and ready for her. Without thinking she let her upper body fall down on His chest and wriggled forward until she could lift His tip up with her tongue. She slurped Him up like spaghetti, snaking forward again to get more of Him in her mouth. She had no problem swallowing Him this time and when she began licking His member with her tongue it felt like she was stroking it with her clit.

As she hit base she came face to face with Mercada who was now taking in His balls in her mouth one at a time. Her pussy was barely in reach of Master’s mouth but He already had a solution for that as she suddenly felt His tongue become impossible long as it wriggled into her moist cavern. She shuddered through yet another orgasm but she valiantly kept up her stimulation of His member. ‘Nothing is more important than pleasuring Him. His pleasure is my pleasure.’ A small orgasm roared through her pussy in reward of learning that lesson.

She began to loose her sense of self, the notion of where she ended and He began. She couldn’t define anymore where He entered her and where she accepted Him. All she knew was that He was filling her more and more and that it wasn’t enough. She still wasn’t completely His but she was now comforted by the knowledge that by the end of the night, she would be.

To be continued