The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something different from me... my first non-anthology “purple” story. I was vacationing with friends at the beginning of July, and this story came to me. I don’t know why, and though I tend to keep new stories in my head forever, and not get them written up, this one I needed to get out, for reasons that will become apparent if you know me, or know my, um... predilections. This is basically a “buy the premise, buy the bit” story, and one basically for fun and heat, as opposed to anything more weighty or serious. I hope you all can feel some of those things when/if you read it.

I wasn’t sure I liked the title, totally, until I realized where it had come from... it’s a twist of words of a song title by the group, Rush, a real favorite of mine, called “Finding My Way”. As the same could be said of my pen name here... “Fly By Night”... I decided it was terrific title, so I left it. Inspirations and dedications...? Well, I can’t think of anything specific that inspired this thing, but as I was creating it, I thought to myself, “You know the past and current administrators of the MC Forum might like this!” So I kinda wrote the rest with JRParz and bobwhite in mind. I know there are specific structures in it that JR won’t enjoy, but overall...? And based on past comments by him, I’m so confident that Joe will like it that I named the Institute in his honor.

Finally, my big thanks to sara castle and mikethefable for some strong editing help and support with this story. Together, we may not have found everything, but we certainly tried...

Finding Their Way

(In Conditioning Room 1...)

Diana had almost stopped struggling now, as what was the point? His version of a magic lasso was affecting her exactly as he’d said it would, holding her helpless and slowly draining her strength and stealing her superpowers. Her own lasso was simply lying in the corner, along with her tiara, cape, and the rest of her Wonder Woman outfit.

She couldn’t even remember how Dr. Eckland had managed to bind her like this, the past hour a blur, the handsome doctor moving around her as she sat bound, and naked, in the heavy wooden chair. He was naked, too, endlessly talking to her, telling her things about herself, and about him, things she was finding harder and harder to ignore, or refute.

No matter how much she tried to deny it, she knew her confusion, her loss of willpower, was almost certainly a result of how she’d been gagged. Or, more specifically, what he’d used to gag her.

It was a silver cloth with an almost metallic feel to it, but still soft and flexible enough to cover her face from just below her nostrils to just below the point of her chin. He’d told her, and now she was beginning to believe, that it contained electrical filaments and currents that were resonating through her jawbone and affecting her mind, that were stealing away her ability to think, or even try to fight or resist what he was telling her.

How could she argue with that, either, as what the naked doctor was telling her was making more and more sense to her with each passing minute?

Maybe she really wasn’t Wonder Woman, the Maid of Might, the Princess of Themyscira....

“... not a lesbian, you’re not Wonder Woman. You’re simply a slave who ran off from the Institute a week ago after taking a nasty fall down a flight of stairs and hitting your head very badly.”

Diana shook her head, “Noo...", one last time, even that effort becoming too much for her diminished strength and will. Her head did hurt, but that “pain” felt more internal than external.

“No, you are one of my slaves, Diana... one of my favorite slaves. You can feel that, can’t you? I know you can feel that, simply from the effect my words are having on you, on how aroused you’re becoming from being so close to me again.”

I am aroused, she thought, but some of that is from the way this small vibrator is thrumming inside my pussy... not because he’s my Master... might be my Master, I mean.

But she also had to admit that his good looks, his naked, toned body, and his thick, rigid cock were starting to affect her, too, as he walked slowly around her, continuing to talk to her, to tell her things that seem to insinuate themselves more and more deeply inside her mind. If she were truly the lesbian she thought... knew... she was, then no matter how he looked, he shouldn’t be getting to her like this.

Suddenly, he was straddling the chair, straddling her, his swollen manhood inches from her face.

“Your body, your mind, are getting weaker and weaker, as my magic rope steals your strength, as my high-tech gag smothers and empties your mind,” he told her, his dark eyes locking with her softer, green ones. “So stop fighting me, Diana. Stop fighting the truth. Though you may look like her, dark-haired and buxom, you’re not Wonder Woman at all, really. You’re one of my slaves, and so happy to be one. As you stare at my cock (which Diana did, seemingly unable not to), feel how deeply you want to suck it, to let it fill your mouth again, as it has so many times in the past.

“Remember it all... the of feel it sliding over your tongue as you nurse on it, giving us both such pleasure. You can do it, Diana. Forget who you think you are, and then remember what you truly desire!”

She moaned into the tight gag as the vibrator inside her seemed to pick up speed, her arousal growing more intense as she helplessly imagined his thick penis working in and out of her mouth. As it had in the past? The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to feel that… again… and didn’t that prove something? But she was a lesbian, wasn’t she, even if she wasn’t Wonder Woman?

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I can prove you’re not Wonder Woman. The rope binding you is not magical... it’s simply a silver-dyed rope. The same for your gag, as it’s simply silver silk. If you were Wonder Woman, neither would have had any effect on you at all. The effect is only in your mind, as it knows the real truth.”

Straightening, he continued, speaking with his full, rich voice, “You’re simply, and wonderfully, Slave Diana... Dr. David Eckland’s slave, my slave, and a trusted member of the Institute here. Feel that. Know it to the core of your being, and you will remember as you give me another of your eager blowjobs, Diana.”

Diana was too stunned to respond as he pulled her gag down and slid his wide shaft into her open mouth before she could even think to close it.

The rope and the gag were nothing but props, and still I couldn’t defeat them, couldn’t stop the doctor from doing this to me, from making me feel this way? Could he be telling me the truth?

She moaned again as the vibrator buzzed faster, as she gave in to her feelings and helplessly sucked and pulled on his slowly sliding dick, her arousal leaping. How could she be Wonder Woman, or even a lesbian at all, when all this felt so good, so right to her? Certainly, it couldn’t just be because he’d been constantly telling her that it would feel so good, so right to her, could it?

No, his words couldn’t be having this effect on me, she thought, as something inside her snapped, as her helpless sucking turned to eager, lost-in-need sucking. Also, without her even realizing it, her mind was starting to put the word “slave” in front of her own name, whenever she thought about herself. David must be right... he has to be right. Oh... his cock... mmmmm....

Diana didn’t care about anything, anymore, except giving Master the best blowjob she possibly could. Sometimes, she bobbed her head, her wet lips and tongue tight to his shaft, milking and drawing on it. Other times, when she felt his need, she just put her head back and basically allowed him to fuck her mouth, almost suffocating her, his cock so deep. When he finally spewed his thick cumload down her throat, Diana almost came, too, swallowing as much as she could, needing and wanting to.

She did cum, though... twice... shortly thereafter, as he untied her legs and torso from the chair, then lifted her up to let his thick, wet cock replace the much smaller vibrator in her pussy. As she cried out, and bucked and writhed in pleasure, he slammed and pounded it into her, her legs wrapped around his hips, her vagina wrapped around his shaft, her back crushed against the wall.

Lost in her lust and need, she had no compunction against crying out, “Oh fuck me, David... fuck your dripping, slutty slave,” either, after he’d whispered to her again, telling her to say exactly that, that she must believe exactly that.

She did believe that now, as what her Master was telling her filled her mind as completely as his stiff, thrusting manhood filled and spread her spasming cunt.

* * *

(15 Minutes later... the hallway outside...)

“I’m sorry you had to watch that, Jessica, but I felt it was important that you knew exactly what was happening so you’d better be able to understand, and so you’d see this wouldn’t be an instant process.”

“I... I know, Dr. Eckland, but, well... I wasn’t expecting that at all. I wasn’t expecting what you did or how Diana would respond.”

“Oh, believe me, I totally understand,” David said, taking Jessica by the shoulders and looking into her eyes intensely. “You’re Diana’s roommate and sexual partner, and seeing her with a man must have been awful for you. But you did the right thing, bringing her to the Institute. Perhaps in the next few days we’ll be able to sort out why she had the psychic break she did, and why she started to literally believe she was a fictional superheroine like Wonder Woman. If her name had been Barbara, she might have ended up thinking she was Batgirl. Who knows for sure...?

“Simply falling down the stairs and bumping her head shouldn’t have done that to her. The hospital didn’t find any swellings or lesions, and she had no history of psychotic interludes. I can see why she took on this persona, certainly, with what you’ve told me about her strong interests in comics and cartoon superheroines, but not why it was triggered.

“But the point is, you only let that go on for about a week before you tricked her into coming here. And, using my methods, I’ve already turned her one delusion into another... that of her being my slave, and an escaped member of the Institute, here. Given her lesbian predilections, though, and how unfamiliar the Institute will seem to her, having never been here before, I think bringing her back to her old, simply-Diana self will be far, far easier now. Believe me, the basis of her current mental, um... template, will be much shakier than her Wonder Woman one was.

“You do believe me, don’t you, Jessica? I know this is tough on you, but we’ve come this far, and I see a very good chance of success from here on out if you’ll only believe me, help me when I need you to help me, and try to hang in there just a few days longer.”

“I believe you, Doctor,” Jessica replied.

And she did believe him, as in just an hour or so he’d broken Diana out of the mindset that she, herself, couldn’t dissuade her from over the past seven days. It made sense that her current slave “beliefs” would be easier to adjust than her Wonder Woman ones, the ones where Diana had felt so strong and powerful.

“Excellent,” David told her, giving Jessica a hug. “You’ll see. In a very short while you’ll be back with your partner again, hopefully just as closely as you were before.”

“I hope so,” Jessica told him. “I really do love her to pieces, Doctor, and have, for a long time, ever since we started rooming together in grad school.”

“That’s wonderful, and I’ll try my very best to make that happen. You can continue to help me, however, just as you have been... first, by being intelligent enough to bring Diana here to begin with. That, “my mother has been kidnapped and is being held at the Institute”, was a stroke of pure genius. Second, by allowing me to try such a rather radical therapeutic technique. And now, by answering a few questions for me, things that will let me get into your partner’s mind a little more, a little deeper.”

“I’ll try, Doctor. I promise,” Jessica told him, and meant it.

“Good girl. First, am I correct with what you told me before, that you and Diana still live together, have just graduated, and are working temporary jobs?”

“Yes, we are. All that is correct. We were both so burnt out after graduation that we decided to just lay low for a few months, take some temp work for a little extra cash, but otherwise just decompress for a while.”

“Ok. Now, after her fall, when she suddenly became Wonder Woman, did she start to act a bit more, well... dommish?”

Jessica barely had to think about that, as what had been a fairly “50-50” relationship had suddenly become a decidedly D/s one.

“Yes, definitely, Doctor. She seemed to get much more demanding and aggressive toward our, um... sexual relationship, telling me what to do and just generally getting all over me about sexual things.”

“And how did you respond, Jessica? Did you find yourself falling into a sub/slave mode and posture with her, sexually?”

Jessica couldn’t help but blush, not wanting to, but remembering how she’d moaned and just basically collapsed under Diana’s new personality.

“Yes,” she finally answered him, almost whispering.

“Sorry, but I need a bit more than that, Jessica. Tell me, as she started to dominate you in bed, telling you what to do, what to feel, and when... did you enjoy it? Did you show her how much you enjoyed it?”

She wasn’t sure what to say to him, wondering, as a doctor of psychology, if he could read the shivers running through her body as she remembered the past week, the way Diana had forced orgasm after orgasm from her body as she succumbed to the power of her partner’s new, power-laden sexuality.

She sighed, her question answered, as from the small smile on his face he obviously knew.

“You loved it, didn’t you, Jessica? You found out you love to be dommed, to be told what to do, and think, and feel?”

All she could do was nod, still flushed with embarrassment and remembered arousal.

“And still you realized she needed help. Still you got her to come to the Institute for help, even though you knew you’d be less happy, less sexually satisfied, in the process. That took amazing selflessness, Jessica,” David told her, pulling her into a hug. “Not many could have done that, and you should feel very proud.”

She hugged him back, happy that he could recognize what was literally a personal sacrifice on her part, as living with “Wonder Woman” had been so very hot to her in so many different ways.

David stepped back, staring at her, then finally said, “But in that regard, I have a few other, very personal questions to ask, as each time you submitted to her, orgasmed for her in that mode, you must have pleased her, as I imagine she loves you as much as you do her. But in doing so, you also probably reinforced her new persona as a good thing for the two of you. I’ll have to counteract that, so I’ll need all the info I can get, if you’re game to answer whatever I ask you?”

“I’ll try. I’ll really try, Doctor, as I simply want her to get better.”

“Good girl, Jessica. And rest assured, I’ll let her know just how helpful and strong you’ve been in bringing about her recovery, when all this is said and done.” He smiled at her as he said that, and then dropped his voice to a much more impersonal, clinical level.

“So tell me... did she use her ‘magic’ lasso on you. Did she wrap you in it, bind you with it, and tell you that you must obey her?”

“Yess,” Jessica told him, shivering again as she remembered the feel of Diana tying her up, then forcing her face between her lover’s strong thighs, demanding that she lick and eat at the erotic, fragrant wetness she found there.

“And you did, didn’t you? You gave in to the power of her superheroine persona, to the strength and raw eroticism of her words and her wet, dripping pussy... and obeyed.”

“Yes,” she told him, barely hearing his words over the sudden pounding of her own heart.

“You melted, didn’t you? As you submitted to her power, to the quiet force of her words and demands, you melted, getting so wet and sexually needy that you would have done anything she said, almost thinking of her lasso as the real thing, as something that would force you to obey, force you to submit to her will?”

“I... well... I did, yes. She... she was so positive about things, and so hot to me. I couldn’t help myself after awhile. I tried, but I couldn’t....”

“Of course you couldn’t, Jessica, as she’d tapped into a part of your personality that you were probably repressing, with said repression eventually giving things a power that you couldn’t resist, didn’t want to resist... did you?”

“No,” she finally admitted.

“So, when she wrapped her ‘magic’ lasso around you, you enjoyed that it made you feel so helpless, so compliant, so unable to resist her?”

“Yess,” Jessica replied, barely able to suppress her urge to shudder and moan at the thought of that, his words reminding her of how totally she’d capitulated to Diana’s demands and desires.

“And tell me, did she refer to you as Batgirl, or maybe even Wonder Girl?”

Blushing profusely, but somehow knowing she must tell the truth, Jessica whispered, “Wonder Girl....”

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” David told her, becoming more the person than the doctor, again, as he reached out and hugged her close once more. “That’s what I would have thought, as you look far more like Wonder Girl than Batgirl. But don’t worry about that, and just keep being honest with me, and everything will be all right.”

He pushed her away slowly, still gently gripping her shoulders. “Okay?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“It’s David, all right.”

“Okay... David,” she said, smiling up at him.

“Excellent. Now tell me,” he continued, dropping back to his sonorous, clinical tone, “You used to be bisexual, didn’t you, Jessica?”

“Yes,” she answered, before she could think about what he was asking, or why, or how he might have known that.

“That was a guess,” he said, clearing up her last question, “But I ask because it’s important to me that you can see the allure of giving in to me the way Diana did, that you don’t feel so badly that she did it.”

Still confused by the sudden shift in topics, Jessica simply nodded. Remembering her bisexual life before she’d met Diana, she could see the allure of that. David certainly was attractive enough, and the length and stiffness of his cock, the one she’d watched plunging in and out of her partner’s wet pussy a few minutes ago, would certainly have stirred her, back in the day....

* * *

(In another part of the Institute, watching Dr. Eckland and Jessica on side-by-side monitors...)

“Oh fuck... oh god,” Linda moaned, her skirt hiked to her waist, her right hand shoved deep inside her panties, fingering and teasing her own pussy, “Master is going to get both of them!”

“Yess... both of them,” Amber groaned, sitting in the computer chair next to Linda, her skirt and hand in exactly the same positions.

They both watched and listened as Dr. Eckland continued to talk to Jessica, the young, attractive visitor visibly beginning to sway, her eyes closing and opening as their handsome owner went on and on with his comments and questions, drawing information out of her, and seemingly putting thoughts back in her head.

They watched until, eventually, he stepped away for a few seconds, only to return carrying Diana’s fake magic lasso. Amber was stunned, but Linda was not surprised, when, shortly after David finished fastening a loop around the quivering brunette’s neck, Jessica began to slowly, hesitantly disrobe. Soon she stood there naked, and obviously aroused, for all of them to see.

They both began to frig themselves faster as they saw him loop the golden rope more completely around her... first, just below Jessica’s large breasts; then above them, finishing by tying her elbows and wrists together behind her with the other end of it, speaking softly in her ear the whole time. She should have been resisting, but both women knew from personal experience why she didn’t, why Jessica seemed almost happy he was doing such things to her.

It was because the doctor’s words, and the mind behind his words, had power... a hypnotic, entrancing power. They had a power that lulled, and then drove women into thinking exactly what he wanted them to think.

And then, a moment later, not caring that they had.

Linda couldn’t help it, reaching out to turn up the volume, wanting to hear what David was saying to their, apparently, newest recruit.

“...continuing to helplessly obey Wonder Woman’s magic lasso as it compels you to obey me, compels you to tell the truth.”

“Yess...”

“You really are Wonder Girl, you know. Lock that into your mind until I tell you different... you are Wonder Girl.”

“Yess... Wonder Girl.”

“Know that you and Wonder Woman came to my Institute to spy on me, but that I’ve captured you both, and that you are in my power now.”

“We... we’ve both been captured by you....”

“Yes, and being captured, and tied up by me, is so arousing to you that you can barely stand it. It’s making you hot and wet and needy to be bound and controlled like this by me.”

“Ohhh... aroused... yess....”

Linda turned the volume down again. She was certain what would happen next, but knew she had a little time yet to finish herself off, as she certainly knew it made her hot and wet and needy to be controlled by Dr. Eckland.

“Ohh... Master David is so hot,” she heard Amber gasp. “He’s all I want anymore!”

“That... that’s not true,” Linda told her, privy to all of Master’s current plans. “I was sent here by my company, as I was a real man-hater, and it was affecting my working relationships. Then David showed me the light... his light... until I knew how totally wrong I had been.

“You, on the other hand, came to the Institute of your own accord. You were a lesbian, but finding yourself having more and more hetero feelings. Master decided you should be a 50-50 bisexual, and made you one.”

“That can’t be right,” Amber replied, looking at Linda with wide eyes. “I want Master so bad I can taste him.”

“I know, but he wants to use your blonde, innocent good looks to help him. He left you half-lesbian to go into the clubs and attract other sapphic women... as they can spot a fakey lesbian a mile away... and to lure them here to the Institute.”

“No... how can that be?”

“It is, though, Amber, and I can prove it to you.”

With that, though Linda was loath to stop masturbating, she reached up and fished her round, heavy tits out of her bra and top, leaving them to hang over her clothing in very clear sight.

“Look at my tits, Amber. Imagine licking and sucking them, feeling them pressed tight to your face, and tell me what you feel.”

Amber couldn’t even speak for a moment, unable to stop staring at them, her insides churning as she worked her fingers faster, over and inside her dripping sex.

“No fair, godd... I remember now... he used your breasts to hypnotize me. How can I resist them?”

“You can’t, sweetie. Now just continue to watch them as you bring yourself to a massive orgasm, realizing you still love women almost as much as you love Master David.”

“Yes, godd... your tits... so hot,” Amber moaned, her hand and fingers flashing beneath her drenched panties.

Linda moaned, too, recognizing, more strongly than ever, the domme tendencies inside her. Standing, but still using her own aroused pussy and clit, she leaned over until Amber’s entire face was buried in her cleavage.

“Cum, Amber... cum hard for me and for my big, soft tits.”

Totally aroused now, Amber did, crying out in abject lust and need, writhing and twisting on her own fingers as the feel and scent of Linda’s breast flesh became too much for her. She came, and came hard, her erotic cries of pleasure triggering Linda as well, who quickly joined her in uncontrollable, orgasmic delight.

When both of them finally returned to their bodies, spent and sweaty, Linda looked over to the monitors. There, her eyes focused enough to see Master starting to lead Jessica, now apparently convinced she was Wonder Girl, off to one of the “conditioning” rooms.

“Quick,” she rasped, still in domme mode, “Slide those panties off, clean yourself up with them, and follow me. I can think of a couple of ways we can help Master David, if he agrees.”

“Yess, Linda,” Amber sighed, happily doing as she’d been told.

* * *

(15 minutes later... in Conditioning Room 2...)

Jessica could only moan, her arousal spiking as Dr. Eckland continued to talk to her, continued to work his thick, hard cock between her sensitized tits, squeezing it between them, his strong hands working and controlling her round, soft flesh. He’d tied her to this chair with his own magic rope, and it was doing exactly what it had done to Diana—stealing her strength, her ability to resist this.

She fought not to let him use his powerful gag on her, too, already knowing what it would do to her mind, but she was helpless to stop them... “them” being Master... noo, Dr. Eckland... and a beautiful young blonde who’d tried to work a pair of obviously wet, and very erotic smelling, panties into her mouth. She’d gritted her teeth and refused, but then the doctor had simply gripped the golden lasso that still bound her limbs, and compelled her to open them.

She had, unable not to, and the panties had been stuffed inside, and the soft, silver gag had been wrapped around the outside of her mouth. Now she was so aroused she could barely breathe, and she knew the gag was emptying and adjusting her mind and making it impossible to think, but Master/David/Dr. Eckland was telling her what to think, wasn’t he, and she was just so sexually excited and confused....

“No, you’re not Wonder Girl, and you know that now. You were simply affected by the same thing that caused Diana’s delusions. It wasn’t her getting hit on the head that caused this at all. Perhaps you bought something new for your apartment... a rug perhaps, or a new painting. Whatever it was set Diana off, and she dragged you into her new world with sex and her sexual dominance.

“You know that’s true now, as you can sense the rightness of that.”

And Jessica... not Wonder Girl... Jessica could sense that, knowing there was no such woman as Wonder Girl, and remembering just how much she loved Diana, not Wonder Woman. But if that were true, then the golden lasso was just a rope, wasn’t it?

So why did she feel so compelled, why had she allowed that Amber woman to stuff her soaked panties in her mouth? Were Dr. Eckland’s rope and gag just that, too? And why was she so aroused simply from staring at his cock as it slid through her breasts, the tip of it getting so close to her chin with each thrust?

So confused... I don’t know what’s happening to me? I know who I am now... I’m Jessica. But what am I...?

Seeing the lost look on her face, David smiled, as he knew she was ready now. He could have used his hypnotic voice and power out in the hallway to get Jessica to believe she was his slave, too. However, it was simply easier, and honestly, more fun, to use her own fantasies to make her think she actually was Wonder Girl. As she obviously knew, deep down inside, that she wasn’t, that veneer would be easy to strip away... as he’d just done... leaving her grasping for her true reality.

That was something he’d now provide, just like that verse from the old Steppenwolf song...

One grain of truth, mixed with confusion caused by man....

In this case, he was the man, Jessica was confused, and now he’d give her a little truth, the same way he had Diana, in order to fully establish the big lie.

“The ropes and the gag aren’t magical, Jessica,” he told her, catching her eyes with his own and holding them. “You’re aroused because you’re hot for me, and because you love me. Just like Diana, you are my beautiful, intelligent slave, suffering from delusions about being a superheroine. Though you and she live together, and have a warm, loving lesbian relationship with each other, the only other person you love as much as her, and fuck as much as her, is me.

“You can feel that, can’t you? You can feel it filling every crevice of your mind as the truth, can’t you?”

A part of Jessica didn’t believe that, and didn’t want to believe that. But though her mind felt like oatmeal now, she did remember how hot Diana had been for Dr. Eckland’s cock. As she glanced down at it again, she realized how hot she was for it, too. She felt it, and felt the nearly irresistible tease of it, as his exciting, rigid member slid through her aroused breasts and toward her face, over and over.

Hot for it, yes, but I have to think. He’s probably telling me the truth, but still... Lord, I can’t think through all this arousal, but I need to think, I need to ohhhhh....

Someone, probably Amber, had started working a humming vibrator all over her labia and clit, where she was already a wet, needy mess. Her need spiked as her ability to think or care about anything melted away. Dr. Eckland... Master... wasn’t helping any as he worked his dick through her slick tits with even more urgency, pressing them around it tighter, making her even crazier with lust.

She moaned wildly as what she was seeing and feeling washed away the last of her resistance and confusion.

David heard that, and knew now was the time. Jessica was a true submissive, and had her partner’s subjugation as an example for her own, so would be easy to break. Diana, being a domme, would be more difficult to lock into her new mindset and position in the world. But with a few more hypnotic sessions, and with Jessica being under his control...?

“You’re my slave, Jessica. You work here at the Institute with Diana and me and the others,” Master told her, his voice thick with his own building need. “You love me and you love all of us. Remember, Jessica. You’re my lover and slave!

“Beg me to let you suck the cock you love, Jessica,” David demanded, reaching out to pull down her gag and fish the soaked panties out of her mouth. “Tell me you’re my slave!”

* * *

(In Conditioning Room 1...)

Listening through an earpiece to what was going on in the next room, Linda thumbed the switch that would turn up the volume on the monitor displaying the scenes there. She wanted Diana to hear this part, as they’d both been watching it all.

“Beg me to let you suck the cock you love, Jessica. Tell me you’re my slave!”

Without waiting for Jessica’s response, Linda began to stroke the thick strap-on faster, and deeper, into Diana’s stretched and greasy pussy. Even if she wanted to, Diana was in no position to stop her, bent at the waist, her belly and breasts resting on the top of the high, padded table, her ankles bound at the bottom of the table legs. Her wrists were tied at the far end of the table, too, arms stretched taut and helpless, staring up through them at the monitor on the far wall, staring at it just as intently and excitedly as Linda.

“Listen to Jessica,” Linda commanded. “Learn from her. Your partner knows what’s true for both of you!”

They both listened as the now ungagged Jessica began to moan, so very loudly, “Please let me suck your big cock, Master. I’m your slave and I need to suck Master’s cock!”

They both watched as Master obliged, letting the still-bound women kiss and lick the tip of his shaft before sliding it deeply into her open, eager mouth.

“See... you’re both Master’s slaves. You live together and love each other but you’re both Master’s slaves. Isn’t that right, Diana?”

“Yess... Master’s slaves,” a completely aroused and mind-fogged Diana managed to gasp.

“Feel this as Master’s cock fucking you, honey; this as Master’s cock plunging into your begging cunt, just the same way it’s plunging into Jessica’s begging mouth,” Linda told her, working her own hips faster, slamming the long, strap-on dildo in and out of Diana’s slick, gripping hole.

“Oh yess... Master’s cock. Fuck me with Master’s cock, pleease....”

Linda did, fucking her hard, both of them watching as Jessica gave Master David the best blowjob she could, taking him deep, her eyes practically rolled up in her head. She noted how aroused Amber looked, kneeling there, working the vibe into Jessica’s pussy and licking at her clit, though she imagined Diana only had eyes for Master’s cock and Jessica’s sucking mouth.

She found herself really enjoying this, enjoying all these things she’d been doing to Amber and Diana. She was glad she was smart enough to realize her pleasure was coming from helping Master, though, and not from domming other women. She wasn’t a lesbian after all, as David had shown her.

No, she was simply doing this to help her Master.

“Cum for Master, Diana,” she moaned, reaching around to pinch and torment her patient’s clit. “Show me, and him, what a good slave you are, and cum!”

Diana did, aroused beyond words and helpless not to, crying out, “Masssterrr!” as she jerked and snapped at her restraints, oozing and cumming all over the driving strap-on. Linda surprised herself by cumming too, so happy to be helping, so needing to orgasm again, Diana’s moans so thick and erotic in her ears....

* * *

(In Conditioning Room 2...)

David finally came, Jessica’s lips and tongue, her teeth and obvious desire too much for him to resist any longer. She was swallowing what she could, but so close to orgasm herself that her panting breaths made it difficult, neither of them remotely caring when some of his cum dribbled out of her mouth and onto her chin and neck.

Spent, he pulled back from her, still straddling the chair, and reached down to coat his hands with his own release. He began to work it into her heaving breast flesh, practically milking her big tits with his slick, cum-coated hands.

“Cum, Jessica,” he whispered. “You have my permission to cum.”

She did, needing to so desperately, squealing and shrieking and arching underneath him, thrusting her pussy deeper onto the vibrator that Amber still held inside her.

Pulling it out some, the aroused blonde began to lick Jessica’s cum off it, her free hand working her own naked pussy furiously, until she was cumming, too.

David loved that... the strength of both women’s orgasms, imagining the same in the next room. He loved all the sounds and smells of the sweaty, naked, cumming women he was “helping”, certain he was on the right path. Too many women were turning gay now, and needed to be shown the true path back to male sexuality and heterocentric desire. He was confident he wasn’t just being selfish, either, as with his aura, and the power of his voice, he’d always been able to get any girl or woman he wanted, even before he’d taken all those hypnosis classes and seminars.

No! He was doing it for the good of humankind... albeit, for now at least, only the small corner of humankind with which he interacted. But that was why he’d created the Tehotsell Institute, in order to spread the “good news” just as far as he could. Money had never been a problem for him, and now he had a small coterie of regular employees, in addition to his four enthralled slaves. Soon he’d start scouring the local colleges for assistants, for other men with the right qualifications to take some of the workload off him.

He was getting more and more patients recently, more and more women looking for sexual advice and directions, and it was growing beyond even his power to handle them all.

His “girls” could help him find such men, along with new women to re-educate, and then he could expand, and possibly make a real difference in the world.

For now, though, he was just glad to realize he had one more round in his chamber.

“Excellent, Slave Jessica. You want me to untie you from that chair now, put you up on the table, and fuck your pussy ‘til you cum again, don’t you?” he told her, staring down at her with a wide, satisfied smile.

“Oh yes, Master,” she moaned up at him. “Please fuck my slave pussy until I cum again for you... please!”

* * *

(In Conditioning Room 1...)

“Yess... please fuck her slave pussy, Master... please,” Linda and Diana gasped, almost in unison. Anticipating her owner’s response, though, Linda was already guiding the slick strap-on back into Diana’s gaping, creamy cunt.

* * *

(In Conditioning Room 2...)

“With pleasure, Jessica. Very soon now, you and Diana are fully going to remember just how much you love to work at the Institute.

“I know I certainly love my job here.”

* * *

(The End...)