The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Firehose”

by Limerick

Chapter 6

Joshua felt much better after unleashing the tempest in his testicles. He had been, at least temporarily, drained of excess testosterone, and was prepared to act rationally and reasonably. He zipped his dick back into his pants and felt refreshed.

Nicole, on the other hand, looked... different. Getting cummed on had left her a little distant, her eyes cloudy, her mouth still sucking on whatever cum she hadn’t gotten into her.

“Ooh, I feel... weird,” she said, finally. She walked with Joshua on rubbery legs. “I, um, I kind’ve wish you hadn’t cum all over me. I feel.. stupider.”

“What do you mean, stupider?”

Nicole slowly shrugged. She even LOOKED dumber, now that he thought about it. It was something in the way she looked at the world with innocent doe eyes, the way she kept glancing at the already-recovering hose in his pants. “Like, I dunno. I just feel different. Everything is all foggy and silly and stuff. Here, ask me something a smart person would know, we can test it and stuff.”

“What’s the capital of California?”

“San Francisco. No, wait! Los Angeles!”

“Sacramento,” he told her. Nicole pouted, upset. She WAS dumber. “You’re getting me bimbo-y!” she complained, crossing her arms. “Now I’m not gonna get to go to grad school and be a stupid boring as fuck grad student. I’ll have to be a waitress or something and...”

She lost her train of thought. A pearl of jism still clung to the top of her jeans. How had she missed it? Nicole scooped it up and eagerly sucked it off her finger. Joshua was so yummy, all of him.

At least she was fitting in. They re-passed the main quad, where the Women’s Octet was setting up for a mid-day performance. They had dressed in identical uniforms of pink ruffle skirts, with jiggling boobs in little halters. The biggest girls had tit spilling out of all sides of the tiny thing, and they all had nice and erect nipples. Their small, male, audience sat on the ground and waited patiently for the performance to conclude so they could fuck them.

“Next up is our a capella version of Baby Got Back!” the lead singer declared.

Campus newspapers blew by. The front page of the morning edition had “LOLLIPOPS ARE GREAT!” for a headline. Joshua picked one up.

And, finally, they reached the student center. Club names had been transformed via some tape and construction paper. The Debate Club had been hastily reworded the Masturbation Club. The various ethnic clubs had men waiting patiently at the doors, waiting their turns for more exotic rides. They looked at a relative weakling like Joshua with minor interest.

The basement was clean, at least. And the door was unadorned with dripping girls or reworked sexual slogan.

Inside were three girls and one guy, all seated around a large metal table that nearly filled the entire room. It was lit with a harsh set of fluorescent lights that actually helped to dispel the haze of sex smoke outside the door. On the table sat an open pink box stacked with baked goods and pastries of all kind.

The guy was older, perhaps in his late 20s, and had managed to fit a tie around a thick bull neck. His body bulged with new muscles, but he had fit into a collared oxford nonetheless, with one sleeve rolled up and the other still buttoned.

“Hold up,” he said, as they walked into the room. “Ground rules for the Resistance Movement. Boys and girls sit separate. And you gotta answer a test question. What’s thick and white and creamy and delicious?”

“....Eggnog?” Joshua said, after a moment.

The man nodded. The button at his neck threatened to burst at any moment. “Okay, you can come in. We would’ve also accepted milk. Or really any answer at all besides sperm.”

Joshua sat down. Nicole immediately tried to sit on his lap. The girl had gotten more wiggly and curvy just on the walk over, and had been forced to unbutton her jeans to fit a more curvaceous ass inside. Joshua gently walked her over to a spare chair and sat her down.

“Okay, lets start this meeting of the—oh, another member. Hello. Miss, you can’t come in unless you’re wearing underwear. Do you mind if we check?”

It was Miranda. Sort of. She wasn’t a fully bimbo-ified version, with the oversized jugs and bedroom eyes and hands dabbling in her underwear. But she was certainly thicker and fuller, with rounded boobs he didn’t remember bobbing in a damp tanktop, and her lips puffy and heavy with dark red lipstick slopped on.

“Huh? Uh... yes. I do mind.”

The man considered that answer. “I guess that’s a good answer,” he said, slowly, scratching his head. “Fully infected girls don’t hesitate. Alright, you can come in. Have a seat.”

She sat down next to Joshua. Her skirt rode up her rear end almost immediately, and she was slow to cross her legs, so Joshua got a good look at her pussy. It looked perfect.

“Okay, lets go around the room and introduce each other. I see a lot of new faces. Actually, I almost only see new faces, since Kristine and Jackie and Sara and Terri have all gone over to the dark side. Actually I ran into Kristine and she, um, she’s decided she’s happier on a leash.”

The man took a breath. “Anyway, I’m Derek.”

“Hi, Derek,” the other girls chorused.

“It’s been three days since I grew a nine-inch dick, and every day is a struggle. However, I’m happy to report...”

“Derek, can I see your dick?” one of the trio of girls asked. “I wanna see if it’s any bigger.”

Derek hesitated, then shrugged. “I don’t see that as breaking our Code.” He unbuttoned his fly, and let it flop out. The trio looked at it with undisguised need. Joshua was instantly envious. Could he get a monster that impressive? It had dark blue veins wrapped all around it, with a cockhead like a mushroom, and Derek gave it a few pumps just for fun. The girls looked crushed when he put it away.

“ANYWAY,” Derek said. “I’m happy to report that I haven’t cum... on any.. uh... dark-haired girls under... hmm.. five foot five, and over five foot eight, in... at least three hours. Next?”

My name is Tits,” said Tits. She was on the far end of the table away from Joshua, so he couldn’t see all of her, and it was totally possible she was completely topless. At least, she had fake-looking breasts bobbing over the top of the table, with her nipples rubbing from time to time against the metal. “um, I know my name isn’t actually Tits. I know it’s something else. But I can’t really remember it? I kind’ve came so hard that I, uh, forgot my real name. So I’m Tits.”

“Hi Tits,” the others said.

“Tits, isn’t your name on your driver’s license?” Derek tried.

“I know it is but..” Tits looked mortified. “I forgot how to drive, too.”

The other two were asian girls, one barely five one, but stacked, and the other a willowy girl with a pink tubetop squeezing her body. “I’m Katelyn,” the short one chimed in, “and I’ve only been back on campus for a day, but I keep finding ways to put my ass in the air. I can’t help myself.”

She climbed out of her chair. Katelyn found a corner and bent over, grabbing her ankles. She wore blue boy shorts, of all things, in a last-ditch attempt to keep her slit away from the world. “See?” she said. “I just can’t stop it. And then I wiggle my ass around like this and I touch myself like this and it’s just so pathetic and sexy.”

They watched her finger herself from behind, respectfully. Finally, the last girl spoke up.

“My name is Summer and I think I’m fine,” the last girl said. “I don’t know what’s wrong with all you people. I feel totally normal, and everything is perfectly okay.”

“Summer, you’re masturbating right now,” Derek explained, patiently. “You’ve been exposed. You’ve got five fingers up your pussy.”

“Oh, that,” Summer said, shrugging. She withdrew them, stared at her hand with a bemused expression. It shone underneath the lights, all wet. “Yeah, I guess so. It relaxes me. There’s nothing wrong with it.”

And she put her hands back underneath the table, daring anyone to challenge her on it.

* * *

“Okay, old business,” Derek said. His cock was so large and thick underneath his pants, and Miranda couldn’t help but stare at it. She had added a third piece of bubblegum to her growing collection, and the wad made it downright hard to close her mouth. She struggled to chew it, but not chewing it hadn’t been a realistic option for some time. Besides, the latest flavor was root beer.

“First, there apparently is some kind of virus or drug or something that is having untoward effects on our primary and secondary sexual characteristics, for example, I have a cock that can literally shoot cum across this room,” Derek said. “Yeah. Primary effects include overdevelopment of the primary sex organs, such as my big dick, as well as hooters and pussies and the female ass. Secondary developments include a serious skin sensitivity as well as really big testicles that are just frothing with sperm. Sperm for...” he was sweating. “...all the girls. All of them.”

He cleared his throat and wiped his forehead.

“Oh, and before I forget, thanks to whoever brought baked goods. Please help yourselves,” Derek said. They all took something from the pink box. Miranda was ravenous, and helped herself to double cupcakes and a big bear claw. The bear claw was super-frosted. The first bite melted in her mouth. It was really nutty.

Derek talked around a cupcake with heavy blue frosting, spilling over onto the sides. “Secondary effects include probable increases in female fertility, general increases in sexual attractiveness, as well as a more... primitive... neural response. Especially from the girls. After they get fucked, I mean. They get all horny and stupid and cock-crazy. Okay, these cupcakes are fucking fantastic. I’m in-fucking-love with these cupcakes.”

He stopped his speech to attack his, and swallowed it in moments, licking the remaining frosting from his fingers. He picked up another one almost immediately.

“Third item of business. Probable transformative objects. Secondary items appear to be the water that has appeared all over campus—that stuff is, like, stupid water—plus possibly the pop songs, food, and, of course, those condom-gums that girls are handing out that make chewers just explode in titties.”

Miranda’s eyes popped open. Startled, she swallowed three loads of gum, plus the big chunk of pastry she had stuffed her face with.

“...although honestly, if you’re chewing gum shaped like a condom, or, god forbid, you swallow it, you’re probably already a silly bimbo.”

Whoops. Miranda felt it slide down her throat. Maybe it would help if she chased it with a doughnut, and a big gulp of water. Wait, had he said something about the water?

“...but the major transformative agent is cum. I mean, spooge. Sperm. Jizz. Sperm all over girls’ faces and titties and in their pussies, getting them pregnant and squishing with white stuff,” Derek said. He was breathing harder now, between cupcake bites. Bits of crumbs scattered on the ground beneath him.

They were all pigging out on baked goods. Summer had one pussy-juice laced hand tearing apart a croissant, and tossed big hunks of bread into her open mouth. Katelyn and Nicole both sucked ravenously on pink-frosted cupcakes, and cooed and moaned around bites.

There were snorts and snuffles as the Resistance put greedy fingers into the pile of sugar and dough in the middle of the table.

“Uh, girls exposed to.. sperm exhibit reduced decision-making abilities, an... obsession with getting babies in their tummies... um... attention-spans that only span as far as their next.. cock...”

Sweat ran in swollen rivers down Derek’s face. He wiped it off with one hand and loosened the tie at his neck. Veins bulged beneath a sweat-stained collar. “I think I could use another cupcake,” he said, quietly.

It was a free-for-all at the table, now. Icing flew and girls and boys mainlined sugar, reaching for the next pastry while still gnawing on one. Joshua couldn’t help himself. The blue frosting was like liquid sex, a cane sugar dream that left him with a raging boner that wouldn’t go down. He could feel the carbohydrates making their way over his body, fueling his erection, pushing him to snarl and fight. His balls felt swollen and heated in his underwear, and he could smell the scent of wet arousal in the other girls.

Nicole, in particular, looked glazed and full, up to the brim with spongey cake and crackling white cane juice. Her eyes were dull and low, and she had pink cream on both cheeks, and her nose, to boot.

“Who... who the fuck.. what the fuck...” Miranda said, finally, between mouthfuls. “Who BROUGHT this shit?”

They looked around the room, at suddenly-frightened eyes. The two guys were sweating, musk pouring out of them, boners slamming at their minds. Miranda belched, and wafted more sweet sugar across the table. The pink box was almost empty already.

“I don’t want... to alarm you girls..” Derek said, through gritted teeth, “but I think I need to fuck someone so hard she forgets how to tie her shoes. Right. Now.”

All five highly fuckable girls glanced at each other. They all felt the same strong desire to get rammed at both ends, fed dick until it burned them out. Between Derek and Joshua that would be well over a foot of high-quality man.. with the minor side effect of certain fertilization plus losing quite a few brain cells.

But who was using those anyway?

“We’ll draw straws for it,” Miranda said, “that’s totally fair and democratic. Okay guys? Loser has to... help... the boys.”

“I’ll do it,” Summer said, calmly. She hadn’t stopped feeding her face, or fingering herself, but she retained a perfect and lady-like poise as well as a calm, satisfied half-smile.

“What, really?”

“Oh, I don’t see why not. It’s completely fine. Everything is fine.” Summer climbed onto the table. She wore dark glasses, pasted with icing, and an off-white suit skirt beneath the pink tanktop. She pointed her slit right at Derek, who growled consent and pulled down his pants. His penis shivered and spat white at her.

Joshua didn’t need any urging. His sweatshirt felt tight, hot, and he finally stripped it off before unbuttoning his jeans. The body underneath was lean and long, with sharpening abs covered in a light sheen of sweat. He fed his cock to her waiting, eager mouth without any effort to be subtle.

The other girls sat back and rubbed aching pussies. Miranda tried to strategize, but Summer was getting fucked right in front of her, and bits of juice kept hitting her in the face. Why do I keep ending up watching fuck sessions? she thought, bitterly.

Derek had the better deal. The view between Summer’s thighs was heavenly, and she had no problem at all taking every inch of his dick, all the way down to the bristly black hairs at his crotch. He fucked her in long strokes, almost withdrawing, before slamming back in.

Summer was losing her composure. With the first few strokes she just sighed around a mouthful of Joshua, her eyes pleased. But something was happening to her as he went on, feeding her more inches, rubbing on her clit with each inch. Her tits were visibly swelling in their tubetop, one nipple, then two shoving its way out of the confines. Nonsense bubbled out of her, around Joshua’s dick, as she nearly choked on floods of pre-cum spurting down her throat.

When she started to orgasm it was like a tiny bomb exploded. She bucked wildly on both dicks, Derek’s pistoning wetly and wildly in and out of her, finally bursting in one white flood. The girl licked desperately at the other, and Joshua finally lost it, the pressure too much to hold back on.

Summer was covered in cum, her arms and legs moving only weakly, as she spasmed and sighed. Joshua and Derek emptied out onto her, bathing her in more jism, their matched scents stifling in the little basement room.

They both fell back, exhausted.

“Summer? You okay?” Miranda said, finally.

“OH yeah, I’m ggrreeattttt...” Summer said. She giggles softly, then licked innocently at the cum in her hand. “I feel soooo goood.”

“Uh. What’s your name?”

Summer cocked her head, considering. “Ummm. I guess I dunno? Spring or something like that? Is that it?”

She murmured to herself, switched from AC to low wattage, her body dripping and wet and repurposing itself to simple needs of feeding and fucking and occasional reproduction. Bigger boobs aided all three, and they were swelling almost visibly, seeded with plenty of protein.

“I know how she feels,” Tits said, enviously.