The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The First Dive, Chapter 3

The usual drill—don’t read this if you are under the legal age, or if you are offended by explicit gay sex. This is a work of fiction, so any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental. Please feel free to email any feedback or criticism to me at

Enjoy!

I was up early Monday morning, showering and dressing in silence so that I wouldn’t wake James. I left for school early, before his alarm even went off. I couldn’t believe how much of the weekend I’d spent with my little brother buried balls-deep in my mouth; it had felt like the longest weekend ever. Not that I didn’t find myself enjoying it more and more every time it happened, but that was part of what scared me so much. I was becoming such a bitch, and I couldn’t help it. Cock made me feel so amazing, and I found that I just couldn’t say no when it came to pleasing a man’s cock. I kept remembering the sexiest porn I’d ever seen, and the only gay porn. The events surrounding that porn were fuzzy in my mind, but I could remember the video quite clearly, and got half hard from thinking about it.

“No! Get yourself together!” I focused on the road and made my way to school in the dark. The pool was open this early, so I thought maybe I’d get a swim in before class started, to clear my head. When I opened my locker, I noticed that my Speedo wasn’t there. A flash of memory crossed my mind—my Speedo, in pieces, fluttering to the floor. I went to see the coach who was in charge of equipment for a replacement.

“What happened to your own Speedo?” he asked me; He never made things easy. Giving students who forgot their equipment hell was one of his favorite pastimes.

“It was ripped on accident, all the way through. I had to throw it away, but I haven’t been able to get a new one yet.” He grumbled, opened a drawer in his desk and started digging around. He came up with a bright purple Speedo with a pattern like sunlight in water on it.

“You get what you get,” he said firmly as I gaped at the Speedo.

After my swim I planned on skipping my shower and getting dressed, and out of there, as fast as I could so that there wouldn’t be any embarrassing incidents. I was drying off in front of my locker when one of my teammates, Timothy, came in; Timothy was a sprinter, so he tended to act superior to distance swimmers, like me.

“Hey,” he said to me, his eyes dropping to my purple Speedo and one eyebrow raising.

“Hey. Forgot my suit,” I gave him, in way of explanation. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t move.

“I was talking to Adam yesterday, and he had some interesting things to say about you…” He was watching me carefully, gauging my reaction. I could feel my cock swelling a bit. Fuck! Why couldn’t Adam just keep his mouth shut? He was supposed to be one of my best friends. I didn’t want to suck another guy’s cock, but I knew that I wouldn’t be able to help myself if it came down to it.

“Oh?” I was trying to buy more time to think.

“Yeah, he said all I had to do was this,” he pushed his pants down, his soft cock suddenly appearing in my vision, immediately drawing my eyes and sending a renewed rush of blood to my cock in the instant before he finished his sentence, “and you wouldn’t be able to…Damn!” It took me a second to figure out why he stopped, and then I realized I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. It was already getting hard as I worked my mouth up and down his length. He was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth, and I found that I felt excited to be sucking a new cock. I wondered what his cum would taste like. Would it be better than Jason’s? Mike’s? Adam’s? Well, I was practically guaranteed to find out at this point. I got a little excited that I was sucking my first Mexican cock; it made me think of the men in the porno and made me feel even closer to the boy.

“I didn’t fucking believe it, and now here you are, slobbering all up and down my knob like some bitch in heat.” I groaned around his shaft. “Shit, my girlfriend isn’t even this good a cock sucker. How have you managed to stay on the swim team for so long without tripping onto someone’s cock? I can just see it now, ‘Oops, I tripped and fell right onto your cock.’ I’ve never seen such a slut in my life.” My mind was gone. His words sank right into my brain as I swallowed his cock. He let out a loud moan when my nose pressed into his pubes.

“Shit! My girlfriend can’t even deep throat my cock. What the fuck, man?” He was grabbing the sides of my head, holding me down his shaft. I kept swallowing and swirling my tongue over the meat in my mouth. I was actually able to run my tongue along his balls; he was so deep in my throat. “You’re going to make me nut, oh god!” I was used to the feeling now, but it was still incredibly hot. His shaft got just that much thicker, and that much harder, before, BAM! Shot after shot of his cum was firing into my mouth and down my throat. All I could think was how delicious it was as I swallowed. He pulled out, and I fell back onto my ass. I was breathing heavy, and I was tenting my new purple Speedo. The sight of my hard cock tenting the flimsy purple fabric made it visibly twitch.

“I can’t believe that just happened. You’re a good cocksucker. Shit, sucking my cock made you fucking boned.” He shook his head. “I’ll be seeing you again, real soon. Don’t worry, once word spreads I bet you’ll never run short on cocks to worship. That’s what you want, isn’t it?” He laughed and walked around the corner to his locker. I got dressed, fast as I could, and got out of there. I actually forgot to take off the purple Speedo.

School still didn’t start for a little bit, so I made my way to the basement stairwell so I could be alone until I went to homeroom. Nobody ever came here—it was down a hallway and around a corner, and it was the only purpose of the hall. I settled half way down the steps, closed my eyes, and leaned my head against the wall. I could still taste David’s cum in my mouth, and I tried not to get too hard in my pants.

“There you are,” Shit. It was Jason. I heard him move down the stairs and stop next to me. I was facing away from him, my forehead pressed to the wall. I felt heat closing the distance between our bodies in the silence. H was waiting for something. I looked over at him, but he already had his cock out. It was right in front of my mouth. He was smiling. He knew what was going to happen. So did I. It was so familiar, now, sucking my little brother’s cock. The shame made me so hot, and his cock tasted so good.

“Psst!” he turned his head back up the stairs while I sucked him. “Come on down.” I looked sideways, his cock still in my mouth, and saw a few of his friends from the baseball team coming down the stairs.

“Shit, Jason, you actually did it! I didn’t think you’d go through with it.”

“Look at that bitch suck his own little brother.”

“That’s nothing. He sucked off his best friend, and let his other best friend fuck him on Saturday. And I hear he’s already sucked a guy off this morning.”

“So it really works? He sucks any cock offered to him?” What was this one talking about? I tried to think about it, but my mind went right back to the cock in my mouth.

“Eagerly,” Jason pressed the last of his shaft down my throat, roughly, making me gag. I heard myself let out a moan right after the gag, and then I was going even more crazy on my little brother’s cock. “I’m almost there. Don’t worry, bro, you’re going to get plenty of cock today. You guys want a blow before class?”

“Shit, yeah!”

“Bring it on!”

“Hope you’re ready for some dick, faggot.”

It kept happening all day. In the bathroom, out of sight around a corner outside, in a janitorial closet—boys kept coming up to me who had been told what a slut I was and made me suck their cocks. Could I really say ‘made?’ It wasn’t as if I wasn’t willing. They hadn’t forced me, had they? Hell, I was eager. I couldn’t help enjoying it as I lost count of the number of boys I sucked at school that day.

I came to in a bathroom stall. The last thing I remembered was sucking off two guys at once, or more accurately keeping my mouth open for them as they shoved their cocks into it. I could feel cum all over my face. I liked my lips and got to my feet. Shit, I was probably late for class.

Somebody was there when I walked out of the stall, at a urinal. I froze, and he jumped around to face me. Fortunately he had finished pissing, but his cock was still hanging out of his fly as his hands rose to press against his chest in surprise.

“Mr. Bush, what are you doing here? School is over, you should be…Dear god!” I couldn’t help myself. I knew I was about to be in some serious trouble, but his cock had been right there, right in the open. How could I be expected to resist that? He should know better than to offer me his cock, even accidentally. It was his own fault. At least he wasn’t having trouble getting hard in my mouth. Damn, his cock was big, too. Besides, he was kind of hot for a teacher. I’d sucked so much cock that day that I was completely surprised at how big he was. Some of my classmates had big meat, but this one was actually a challenge again. I loved a challenge. My tongue danced around his shaft as I slid my head up and down. I knew that he might try to stop me if I gave him time to think, so I just committed myself to giving him the best blowjob I could.

“You shouldn’t be doing this, I’m a teacher.” He was running his hands through my hair and down my neck, caressing my neck and pressing me even closer; pressing his cock even deeper in my mouth. I kept gagging, but I didn’t let that stop me. Every time I’d gag I would just start sucking more frantically. He moaned.

“I heard some students talking today; they said you can’t help yourself, that you’ll blow anyone. I figured it was just a bullshit rumor.” He was holding my head, guiding me up and down his shaft. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. I could get fired. God, your mouth feels so damn good.” He wasn’t going to last much longer. I could tell. He was shaking, and guiding my head more frantically up and down his shaft. “Here it comes. Fuck, I’m creaming in a student’s mouth!” He filled me with his cum, and I loved it.

My head was swimming as I made my way home. I’d sucked so many cocks, swallowed so much cum; I’d skipped lunch, but I swallowed so much cum that I felt full anyway. I climbed the stairs to my room and walked in. My brother was sitting on my bed, holding a remote.

“Hey bro,” he greeted me. I was already looking at his crotch. “I can’t believe how well this has all gone. I wasn’t even sure it was going to work, but here you are. Do you even know how much dick you got today? You took to it like a duck to water,” he grinned at me. “I only planned to bitch you for the weekend, then I was going to make you forget it all, but you enjoyed it so much. I wasn’t sure if I should take this to the finish, or let you go back to normal, but that’s an easy choice now—you don’t even want to go back, do you?”

“No.” I was shaking, but it was true. Sucking cock felt too good, felt better than anything I had done in my entire life. I wanted to suck as much cock as I could. My little brother’s cock made me so horny.

“Good boy. Let’s finish this up. Take off your clothes, bro.” I started stripping while he was messing with the TV. When I was done I looked at the screen. It was my porn.

“You’ve missed it, haven’t you? Want to watch that boy feel so good again? Want to feel good too? Get on the bed, on all fours, and face the TV. Just keep watching and feeling so good.” I obeyed. I was rock hard, watching the porn on all fours like a bitch. Jason moved onto the bed between my legs. I heard a tapping sound, and then a stab of pain shot through my ass cheek—he was injecting me with something again. “Can’t go back now, bro. You’re a cock whore for the rest of your life, now. There’s no going back. I heard a wet sound, and then he was rubbing his saliva-covered fingers across my hole.

“You’re about to get fucked by your little brother, Terry, and it’s making you hot as hell. You can remember it, can’t you? You remember what it felt like to have my cock in your ass that first night, don’t you? You didn’t know it was me then. How does it feel, knowing that you’re about to get fucked by your own baby brother?”

“I feel so good, please. Please, please, please, fuck me little brother!” He started thrusting into me, fucking me senseless as my eyes remained glued to the screen, watching the boy get pounded between the two men like a rag doll.

I loved cock; there was no denying it. I couldn’t say no when it came to cock. My little brother turned me into a fag slut, and I was fucking loving it. I couldn’t wait to see how many more cocks I could please tomorrow.

The End.