The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Encounters of the Sexual Kind

Silverstreak nimbly avoided the beetle like demon’s clutches as the beast came at her repeatedly. She had been stalking it for weeks now, the small yet dangerous creature had landed in an asteroid in central park. However when Silverstreak had looked she found it empty with only slimy residue leading off. She had followed it, like a fool, into its elaborate trap.

When she found it, she was surprised at its smallness. It looked like a hard beetle but the size of a small dog. Its phallus like mouth continued to spit slime at her and she was just barely dodging it. When she had found it she had let her guard down, not realizing that it had penned her into a huge dome-like structure surrounded by slime that had taken it days to complete.

Silverstreak however was not one to give up easily and fought with all her skill against the abomination. Her real name was Brenda Masters, a star reporter for the Vice City Chronicle; at night she encased her 24-32-24 body in sexy silver rubber and hunted down the city’s criminals.

This time however she found would be her last as the creature landed a successful hit, she became suctioned to the ground, her arm encased in slime. It pounced like a tiger ready for the kill it landed on her chest and ripped it apart with its sharp teeth. Her generous mounds spilled out, he encased her other arm in slime effectively immobilizing her.

Silverstreak found that she could not escape the goo despite her super strength. She tried kicking up off the floor but couldn’t break through and her attempts were halted when the alien monster encased her legs as well. And so Brenda Masters found herself completely naked and immobilized before her greatest opponent.

The beast-like beetle wasted no more time and plunged its erect phallus like mouth into her suctioning on the rest of his body very tight. Brenda shrieked in outrage as the creature violated her womanly depths, but no one could hear outside of the slimy dome.

It began to vibrate in her and then thrust through the pink walls of her cunt, ramming into her again and again. Brenda shouted and tried to free herself but could only pull in futility against the strong bonds. Its thrusts began to increase and increase Brenda found herself experiencing a pleasure like she had never felt before and in spite of herself began to meet its thrusts.

Her shrieks turned to moans as the creature gave her the most intense fucking of her 25 year old life. In and out in and out, again and again it rammed her, her eyes popped out her skull when she found it growing inside of her. Its already huge member was now larger and filling her to the brim.

She wanted to orgasm so badly and felt it coming on as its dick sped up inside of her. It now became almost spasmodic and finally released its alien cum. Brenda exploded in ecstasy as the new sensations shattered her mind.

She found herself now hearing chatter in her mind and finally it spoke clearly to her.

I am your master, say it. The creature said in her mind.

“You are my master,” she moaned as he slowly vibrated in her. His mind was now joined to hers after their mating. It was in his alien code to tame, like a wild animal, any woman he fucked. Brenda was the first to join his stable of pleasure slaves.

Your sole purpose in life is to serve me, your world Is me, I am your god. The beast pulled out of her and ate the slime off of her cum soaked body. Then she watched as it grew in front of him, no longer a dog-sized beetle but now a two legged humanoid. He was roughly 6 feet tall, with muscled arms and legs, an even more massive penis, his chest now had a strong six pack, his face was human but with larger eyes, his skin a dark brown, and his body was releasing pheromones that made Brenda horny for another fucking even after having her mind overloaded with pleasure.

“My sole purpose in life is to serve you, you are my world, you are my god,” Brenda moaned, the fallen heroine now on her knees before her master.

What is your name? The creature asked her.

“Brenda Masters,” she obeyed wanting desperately to suck on the erect member that stood at attention just inches from her mouth.

Brenda who am I?

“You are my master, my sole purpose in life is to serve you, you are my world, my god,” she licked her lips.

Good. Brenda are their others like you? The alien asked.

“Like what, master?”

Are all earth females as strong and powerful as you?

“Oh no master, but there are other super powered people out there.”

You are going to be my instrument of their downfall, Brenda. Do you want to be that?

“Very much master, I only live to please you, you are my god,” she wanted so bad and her cunt was wet with anticipation.

Good, then why isn’t my organ in your mouth?

Brenda didn’t need to be told twice she took his entire erect cock in her wet mouth. Sucking greedily on it, then deep throating it and found her gag reflex to be gone. She played with his balls with her hands, while her tongue swirled around his shaft and her lips planted kisses on its head.

The alien could take no more of it and came powerfully in her mouth. Brenda was teetering on the brink of orgasm, and the alien sensed it. He gripped her with his powerful hands and plunged into her womanly depths with his alien cock. This time however her fucked her with more gusto than before, having more mobility he switched gears from just her cunt after she first orgasmed.

He flipped her over almost brutally and began to fuck her ass. Brenda was an anal virgin, until now, and couldn’t bear the pleasure her eyes rolled back into her skull and she came again. The alien wasn’t done though and continued to fuck her for several hours before lying down on his back and going into a hibernation state.

Brenda recovered and curled up to her new master.

Brenda, you will capture your sidekick and bring her to me. Do not be surprised that I know of this. When I bonded with you our conscious minds connected as well, from now on I know your thoughts wherever you are, I know your memories at all times. Capture your young ward and bring her here, but do not fuck her, I will relish in how do you earthlings say it…popping her cherry.

“Yes Master,” Brenda rose and prepared to bring more women to her master.

Brenda had returned home to find several presents on her kitchen table. She picked up the finely woven material. It was spun from a green silky material that came from the slime of her master. She put on the top which was merely a light green bra that accentuated her ample breasts. Then she put on the lower part which was just green see through panties.

Despite their simplicity she felt them rub against her skin sending ripples of pleasure through her. She also felt more domesticated wearing her master’s chosen clothes. She purred at the thought of being his sex pet forever. Next to that she found a small needle and she knew what that was for.

Wear at all times slave.

Brenda checked the clock and found that it was only 1 am, she had time. Brenda grinned at the thought and jumped out her window.

She flew at the speed of an eagle loving the feeling of the air on her breasts and sensitive slit. In minutes she arrived at her young ward’s house: Ashley Bonaventure. Daughter of the ridiculously successful Charles Bonaventure who had recently been named the richest man in the world, Ashley used her super abilities as the Flaxen Warrior the sidekick to Silverstreak.

Brenda glided in gently and landed right next to Ashley’s bed. She looked at her beautiful young sidekick. She had small breasts but a lovely ass that she knew her master would love fucking, her lips were also puffy and perfect for cocksucking. Her hair was a bright blonde that flowed down to her back much like Brenda’s raven locks.

Take her slave, take her and bring her to me.

Brenda didn’t hesitate and plunged the needle into Ashley’s arm, while covering her mouth.

The young heroine’s eyes went wide, and then wider when she saw that it was her idol who was injecting her with the serum.

“MMmmmmmhhh” Ashley grunted but fell on deaf ears as she drifted into slumber. Brenda lifted the beauty up and flew her back to her master’s dome.

“Master, your next conquest has arrived,” Brenda laid Ashley down at the feet of her master.

Good slave, tie her in that chair over there, but remove her clothes first.

Brenda stripped Ashley of her nightie then securely tied her in the chair.

Excellent now let me handle the rest.

“Yes master,” Brenda grinned with anticipation. She couldn’t wait to fuck her sidekick, even before she had learned her true purpose in serving the alien she had lesbian thoughts of her and her sidekick.

Ashley came to herself completely naked, tied to a chair by her hands and feet. Unable to move she was forced to stair straight ahead at a humanoid like creature with a very muscled body, an odd face, and an enormous cock that was pointed at her like a spear. On the ground next to him sat her previous idol, role model, and fellow superheroine: Brenda Masters.

“Brenda, what are you doing? Where are we? Who the hell is this?” Ashley blurted out her thought her head spinning with fear from the strange naked creature before. In spite of herself she found herself staring directly at his member, she had only seen her ex-boyfriend’s dick once when he wanted to have sex. Ashley said she was saving herself for marriage and he dumped her, but his dick was nothing compared to the monster before her.

“I am serving my master, we are in his lair, and this creature is my master,” Brenda answered all of her questions with a look of calm. Then as though she was receiving telepathic orders stood up from his feet and approached Ashley. She untied her hands and feet before being strong armed by her previous sidekick.

Ashley was quick but the alien was quicker she made a move with her fist, but he caught it and twisted it behind her back. Then he shoved her to the floor and landed on top her his meat brushing up against her creamy thigh.

Ashley hesitated to move she liked the feeling of his hot meat so close to her slit which she discovered was flowing with juices in spite of herself.

“Don’t fight it Ashley, soon your eyes will be opened as mine are,” Brenda said as she stood over the two of them, not phased from the previous blow.

“Your insane Brenda, you have to fight him,” Ashley said as she too tried to fight the monster that was holding her on the floor. His meat was rubbing against her thigh and Ashley couldn’t stop loving that feeling. She began to breathe harder and try less to get him off of her.

“Why would I want to fight him? Once your eyes are opened you feel so good, isn’t that what you want? To feel good, to let someone else make decisions for you, think about it Ashley,” Brenda grinned.

Don’t stop baiting her slave, I can sense her will weakening. The alien communicated to Brenda.

“No, no giving in to him is wrong, we have to rid the world of his evil. That’s why I became a superhero Brenda, to be like you, to be strong,” Ashley couldn’t be weaker she wanted so bad to have him just fuck her virgin body right now, but remembered that she was a superhero and fought still. Not giving in as easily to the temptation as Brenda had.

“Why? Why fight, ever since I have become my master’s slave, I have been awakened. Have you ever been fucked Ashley? Have a man fill your hole with his meat, cum inside of you, have you? No, but I had and before this it was nothing compared to master. When he’s inside of me I feel so complete, so free, so controlled,” she purred the last words.

Ashley contemplated that for a second, no responsibility, no rules, suddenly resistance seemed so futile. As though fighting criminals was a good idea, when it would be better to be one yourself, and suddenly she was enticed by the thought.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she moaned, “fuck me, fuck me!!!!!!!” she shouted for relief.

The alien roared with victory and flipped his newest conquest over. He gripped her shoulders hard and rammed his monster cock into her tight cunt.

Ashley had never experienced such pleasure. Her pleasure circuits overloaded, her body felt on fire. He pushed through her again and again until he popped her cherry and stole her virginity faster than a slick high school senior on lovers lane.

Ashley was suddenly on fire with sex. She pushed her hips forward to meet his thrusts, her body crying out for more and more of him in her. He began to change gears, instead of normal hard thrusts he was now going in and out of her faster than a porn star on speed. His thrusts were in seconds, as though he was a sex demon. He didn’t quit either leaving her on the brink of her first orgasm.

Finally he made one hard thrust into her pink virgin slit, and exploded his cum in her.

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ashley screamed in orgasmic frenzy. Her eyes rolling up so you could see the whites, her mind filling with her masters conscious.

Ashley basked in the afterglow, her master lay underneath of her and she ran a hand over his muscled chest. Still on fire despite losing her virginity she kissed his chest, then his belly button, then just above his member, then she wrapped her puffy lips around his recovering penis and began to suck on it.

Instantly it hardened up and she began to bob her head up and down, developing a steady rhythm. The alien helped her holding her head steadily as she kissed and teased it. Then he signaled for Brenda to come and fuck with Ashley while he went for his next prey.

Like a lion he rose and pulled his dick out of Ashley’s mouth, to appease her he came all over her face and she greedily licked it off. To finalize the splendor of another conquest huge wings sprouted from his back, long and a devilish brown that gave him the appearance of a man with pterodactyl wings.

“Thank you master,” she purred.

Your gift is on the table. The alien said pointing towards her new outfit just like Brenda’s.

With that the Alien flew out the window to his next prey, the powerful psychic Lin Chang would prove a worthy opponent for him. Meanwhile Brenda helped Ashley try on her matching uniform and then the two began to kiss passionately.

Brenda cupped Ashley breast and marveled at how the thin fabric would disappear when needed and reappear when needed, as though it were a second skin. While Brenda cupped Ashley’s silver dollar tits, Ashley stroked Brenda’s shaved cunt.

They continued to kiss as they made their way to the floor sensuously at first they began to grind, then they fucked like rowdy sorority girls. Ashley on top, then Brenda, then Ashley, until they were both so covered in their own sweat and full of lust that they orgasmed simultaneously; both having an erotic out of body experience. They came multiple times more, before they worked their way into a 69 position. Brenda licked at Ashley’s slit like a pro, and was rewarded by a yelp and a sudden flow of love juice out of her. Ashley found it harder to get Brenda to cum. Brenda pulled her mouth away from Ashley’s slit and laid back, although Ashley’s mouth was still buried in her crotch, trying to get Brenda to cum. Brenda had experience though, and was prepared to take the dominant position, always wanting to dominate her young sidekick. “Beg for it, beg for my cum my dear,” Brenda said petting Ashley like she would a cat. “Please let me drink your cum,” she smiled up. “Please let me drink your cum…” Brenda smiled back. “Mistress, please let me drink your cum,” Ashley said and buried her face again in Brenda’s vagina. Ashley started to lick again with more gusto, wanting her mistress’s cum, suddenly begging to please her. She was rewarded and drank it happily then kissed her mistress all over. Brenda smiled down at her new submissive sidekick.

You will be dominant over her slave, but you are both my slaves. The alien said, having experienced the whole thing as a third party in Brenda’s mind.

Yes master, Brenda purred, she knew her place. She liked being a wanton slave for her master.

Lin Chang also known as the super heroine mind flare was sitting in meditation. She had sensed that her friends Brenda masters and her young sidekick Ashley Bonaventure were in trouble, but the location was blocked. She sensed the alien land in her meditation room, like a cat she rose from her deep thought and drew her twin daggers.

Lin stood at roughly 5′6 with B cup breasts yet huge nipples. Her ass was finely sculpted and her face was pretty serving as the centerpiece of her lovely asian body, but her brain was what enticed the alien the most. He couldn’t purge through her, and couldn’t blind her with lust and sex as easily as he could Brenda and Ashley. So he released more pheromones into the room, and simultaneously eliminated the soothing smell of the candles, giving the room an overpowering musty sex smell.

Despite having putting up many kinetic barriers and prepared herself for the danger that had befallen Ashley and Brenda she was genuinely surprised at the Alien in the room. His huge muscled body immediately attracted her, and she couldn’t help staring at his monster cock that pointed towards her vindictively like a spear. She concentrated again, using old techniques to drown out temptation she managed to hold her daggers upright and prepare for the alien’s attack.

He lunged with his right hand which had such a wide reach that Lin barely managed to back away from it, but then his second strike came just as quickly as his first had come. He stepped forward a few feet and gripped her black latex costume, Lin slashed a dagger across his muscled chest.

The alien merely grinned at her futile attempts as his skin instantly healed up. Lin dropped her knives in pure terror as she looked into the face of her assailant and realized that she was doomed. In a last ditch effort she lashed out with all her mind, the alien grimaced slightly, and then his grin broadened.

Still holding her like a ragdoll he shredded her costume without a second thought and forced her back to the floor. Lin held her breath as he crawled on top her, with each hand he held her’s down, and with his legs he kept her docile. Then he brushed his meat up against her leg and Lin almost lost herself in sexual energy.

“Must fight…” she said and succeeded in pushing the alpha-male off of her and making a mad dash for the exit. The alien seemed unphased and bridged the distance between her and him in seconds he was before her instead of a door. She screamed in terror and made a pathetic slap attempt the alien gripped that and hurled her to the floor, his body now sweating profusely and sending out more sexual fumes. Lin tried holding her breath, but in a minute he was on top of her again and her strength was gone. He didn’t need to hold her that much, her fear held her in place. She thrashed a bit but the alien shrugged it off as he pressed his naked body against hers. Lin exhaled and then breathed in his fumes she was overcome with lust and gave a small yelp when she felt his meat on her yellow thighs. “Mustn’t give in…I’m mind flare…”she uttered the words like a final resignation from her previous career. That’s right, give in. “I-I-I…fuck me!!!! Fuck me please!!!!” she could bear it no longer and the alien happily obliged, but not without a bit more foreplay as he thought the humans called it. He brushed her clit with his hands, egging on her cries of arousal. Her mind became more animalistic, the prior conscious already beginning the transfer to the alien. “Just do it,” she screamed and moaned in pleasure, wanting desperately for his cock in her wet slit. Beg for it, the alien demanded then brushed around her again. He brought his cock up again and left it at the entrance to her vagina brushing the lips teasingly. “Please fuck me,” she moaned lurching upwards for his dick but he pulled back skillfully. She surrendered more of her conscious the alien felt his mind’s influence grow. How bad do you want it? he asked her his mind already pulling out popular sex techniques from her synapse. “I need your cock in me like the earth needs the sun. I want you in and out of me, around me, inside of me, every second of the day, fuck me please!!!!” she shouted her hands now moving to her cunt as she tried desperately to reach orgasm. What are you to me? He wasn’t done yet, he wanted her to submit completely to his will like her subconscious thought already was/

“I’m your slut, your whore, your cumdoll, your fuckslave, I am your slave,” she purred the last word then continued her animalistic moans of lust.

The alien needed no more he rammed into her. With feisty movements he showed her ways of sex she had only dreamed of in her subconscious that he was picking apart. In and out over and over each time harder and with more speed until he came in her.

“AIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted and orgasmed powerfully.

Then like a sex starved porn star he didn’t stop, flipping her over and ramming it in her asshole. Her ass was virgin and Lin gasped as he entered but that changed to moans as he showed her brand new ways of fucking. He came in her ass twice, his cum banks having seemingly no end.

He was spent though after two more orgasms and lay back on the carpet of her meditation room. Lin cuddled up next to him and huskily pledged her love and devotion to him before sucking his cock.

The Alien rose up tall and majestically as another transformation ripped through him. Hair grew in abundance on his genitals, chest, legs, arms, and head. It was transforming him from a bald pterodactyl-man to a sex-demon pterodactyl.

Lin was lifted by him and flown back to the dome where Ashley and Brenda slept peacefully. He laid her down next to them, their naked bodies fondling each other in erotic dreams. Lin was welcomed instantly between them, soon they were purring as they fondled each other’s bodies together.

The Alien looked down at his harem and then out at the sparkling city. He knew that the three of them were just his first step in his master plan. He thought back to his flight from his home world, his pledge to renew his species, he knew who the woman was that would bear his brood. He had picked her name from Lin’s conscious and visualized every part of her.

However the sun was rising and the alien needed sleep so he brushed Lin out of the way and lay down among his slaves. Instantly they sensed his essence and began to please him with their mouths, tongues, cunts, and breasts. The alien smiled and contemplated taking the future mother of his race.

He thought that this was much better than what Lin’s conscious called the American dream. The alien then drifted into a silent sleep.