The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: If you have thoughts or ideas about where you would like this to go next, you can email me at . If you like my stories and want to support my writing check this out https://www.patreon.com/Jadishstories

Summary: Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

The First Gift

Part 1 of 5: My Wife

So, it was a normal day. I was sitting on a hot bus, thinking about all the women in my life that drive me crazy. First there is my wife. She is bossy and needy and demanding. I’m sitting on this hot bus because her car’s in the shop, so of course, she has my car and I’m on the bus. Its normally a 20 minute bus ride, but my boss had to stop me for one more task before I can leave, so I missed the 20 minute bus and now have a 40 minute ride. Just her begin he normal bitch. At least today is Thursday. On Fridays, my step-daughter comes home from college to wash cloths, eat my foods and watch my TV.

“Jerry, the women getting to you?” This strange man sitting next to me, is talking to me. I don’t think I have every seen him before. How did he know my name?

“Sure.”

“I can help you.” Really? What did this small plain man think he could do for me?

“How?”

Out of a briefcase by his side, he slides out a dirty brown case. He opens it like it holds something wonderful. Inside the case are five small darts and a blow tube. As soon as he knows I have seen them, he snaps the case closed and grips it tight.

“What are those?”

“These five darts each give you complete control of any woman for 24 hours, both her mind and her body. Shape her body to your desires and her will to your needs. But there is a cost.”

“What?”

“With each woman, you must do something in her transformation that helps the community of man. It might be having her show off her assets, or service a certain number of men every week. Its up to you.”

“Thats it?”

“And after you have used the five darts, five more will appear. You must pass those on, if you try to use them disaster will strike you.”

“So you have used them? Any words of advise?”

“If you don’t like a change you have made, you can reverse it during that first 24 hours. After that all changes are permeate, so be careful what you wish for.” With that, he hands me the case and breaths a sign in relief.

I slide the case into my briefcase and at the next stop, he leaves the bus.

* * *

When I got home, I had started to question in my own mind if I even wanted to do this. It seemed cruel. Then my wife started in on me. Why was I late? The bus I had to take was late. Why couldn’t I just pay attention to things and get on the right bus? I had ruined dinner. Thats how all of dinner went. After helping her with the dishes, I go hid in the garage.

I just sit and look at the case. Maybe I could use these to make the world a better place. My world certainly, but for others as well. That is required right?

I wouldn’t want other men touching my wife, but looking at her would be okay. But she would have to have something to show off. You have to understand, my wife is pretty but not a knock out. She is a nice B cup, with long blond hair. She has a little more weight on than I wish she did. And god, she could use some of that weight to find its way to her flat ass. Then she could show off her assets without becoming a public slut.

With that plan, I took a dart and tube upstairs. My wife was already sound asleep. I blow the dart at her neck, and see it strike. As soon as it hits it disappears. I started with something I could see, still not really sure this would work. Saying it out loud but whispering. “Make her a DD Cup.” I almost jumped as her lovely B Cups began to grow. “Stay asleep until I wake you.” With that, I pull the covers back. She is wearing one of her all to familiar grandma gowns. At least it has buttons down the front. I reach down and pull it apart. It was easy because her growing tits were already fighting to break free.

I just sat on the bed admiring Jane’s new breasts. The size was perfect, perfectly fuckable. “Jane likes to have her tits played with, sucked, and fucked.” There that is good. I then noticed that her areolas are two small for these lovely globes. “Jane’s nibbles will always be hard and very sensitive. Her tits lovely circles will darken and double in size.”

This is wonderful. I didn’t take long for me to define her waist and give her a nice fuckable ass. Done with the physical, it was time to work on her mind and will. “Jane will seek to please me in all thing, with her body and with her actions. All things she does will be to make my life better and more comfortable.” Thats a good start. Okay time to for the community service part of this. “Jane will dress to show off her new assets. She will enjoy men and boys looking at her body, but I will be the only man she wants to have enjoy her assets. “ One last thing “Jane will enjoy her new body so much that at home she will always be topless and always sleep in the buff.” Okay that one had an interesting side affect. As soon as I said it, she started striping off her nightgown in her sleep. I can’t help but smile.

I fall asleep that night thinking about what will happen next.

The next morning, I am disappointed to find Jane is not in the bed next to me. I pull on my bathrobe and head downstairs. That was the beginning of a great day. I can smell pancakes and eggs. Usually, on a workday morning, I’m lucky if Jane will hand me the cereal. When I get to the kitchen, I can’t help but stop and smile. There Jane is with her amazing new body, standing at the stove dishing up my plate, completely topless.

While I ate my breakfast, my beautiful wife sits across the table from me topless. I can’t help but take my time enjoying the view. The more I look, the more turned on Jane gets. Before I know it, she is playing with her own tits. Half way through my plate, I have had enough. I move my chair back and open my robe. My erect manhood is very ready for some attention. She moves to my feet immediately. She wraps my erection with her tits and begins giving me my first tittie fuck in my life. Oh god, I want more. “Jane will offer me this every morning.”

After that happy start, I go upstairs to get dressed for work. Jane follows me upstairs. Now you have to understand, before that day, I was one of those poor men that was lucky if I got to have missionary one Friday night a month. So what just happened in the kitchen was amazing. What happened next was mind blowing.

Jane reaches the bedroom and drops the skirt she had been wearing in the kitchen to have something on and still be topless. She is now standing in front of me completely naked. All I can think is “I did good.”

Coming up behind me and rubbing her naked body against mine, “Fuck me”. I grab her hands and hold her against me and think. I want to see how far I can push this.

Turning to face her, I issue the first order of our marriage, “On your knees on the bed. I want your ass.” This is a big test. Never in our marriage has my wife even been willing to talk about doing this. She doesn’t even like it doggie style because it is to much like allowing this.

Smiling sweetly, Jane walks over to the bed and moves into position. I run my hands through my hair and just enjoy the sight of my once uptight wife wag her tail at me. Reaching between her legs, I can feel just how wet she is. I slide my man-meat into my wife’s needy pussy, making her swill with pleasure. Two strokes later, I fulfill my long time desire and push all eight inches into Jane’s ass. I enjoy every moment of ramming my rod into her tight ass, and then spraying my cream until it leaks out of her beautiful new asset.

Before heading to take my shower, I run my fingers over her throbbing clit and grin. “Jane, one more thing. You can not cum without someone giving you permission and today while I’m at work, you do not have permission.”

I smiled every time I thought about Jane being the one who “needed it” for a change. At that time, I wasn’t even sure, I’d let her cum when I got home. But then, at that point I had no idea what strange turns my day would take. I was still telling myself that I had until 11:58 PM tonight to change Jane back. Really, who was I kidding.

In my shower, I was already making plans for the next two darts. One for my bitch of a boss and one for the cute barista that can’t ever remember my name.