The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: If you have thoughts or ideas about where you would like this to go next, you can email me at . If you like my stories and want to support my writing check this out https://www.patreon.com/Jadishstories

Summary: Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

The First Gift

Part 2 of 5: The barista

On my way to work, I decide to stop at the coffee shop and use my second dart. The manager at the coffee shop down the street from the office, drives me crazy. I stop by almost every day, yet this knock out can’t remember my name. I have tried to chat her up more than once. She is always polite but never as friendly as I want to be. Each time I put a dollar in the tip jar, I tell her that I’d tip more if she’d unbutton another button on that uniform of hers. She just glares and walks away. Boy what I’d give for a better look at those DD cups of hers. She’s only 5′ tall, so if she’d just undo that button, I’d have a great view of her cleavage.

When I arrive at the coffee shop, before I even order, I pull out my special dart case and send a dart her way. Again, as soon as it lands, it disappears. When it is my turn in line, I start laying the ground work for my plan. Reading the name on the nametag on her tits, “Marie, each time you see me, you will remember me and get all wet and excited to see me. Smile and let me know how much you want me to approve of you.”

Instantly, Marie’s whole body language changes. She stands up talker and smiles bigger. “Jerry, let me get your coffee for you.” Wow, she did know my name; she just pretended not to. That makes me mad and makes me think I need to take things farther than I planned. I pay for my coffee. “I will be over here, bring it to me please.” I move to a far corner of the shop were I can have a little privacy.

Marie brings my coffee to the table and after handing it to me, she stays. Again I marvel at the power even a simple order has over the mind of these women. “How many times have I asked you to unbutton more buttons on her shirt?”

The question seems to pain her. “A lot.”

“Well fix it.” She does. “In public, any man should be able to see your beautiful cleavage. Are you married?”

“No, Sir” The ‘sir’ wasn’t asked for and was uncomfortable for her to say. Another amazing side effect. I smiled. “I am into girls”, she volunteers.

The wheels start to turn in my head. I’ve always dreamed of having more than one woman in my bed and having that woman do things to my wife while I give instructions. This has possibilities. I still want to test the power of these darts, so I reach out right there in the coffee shop and grab her tits.

Marie turns slightly, not to stop me but to block the view of others. I take my time to enjoy these naturally large blooming globes. I weight them in my hands. I finger her nipples and enjoy this. Like a flash, it hits me what my gift to the community will be for Marie. “Marie, any man that looks at your tits and enjoys them, you should take any opportunity you have to let them play with them. Having your tits played with will make you horny,but you still don’t enjoy sex with men. The only man you will willingly let fuck you is me.”

I didn’t feel like I had finished my work here, but it was getting late and I needed to get to the office. I can always come back. I got here at 9:15 so I have until then to finish with Marie. Off to the office I go.

* * *

I’ll tell you about meeting my boss at the office and what I did with that bitch next, but for now lets finish talking about Marie.

After lunch, just before her shift ended; I returned to the coffee shop. At first I just stood just inside the doorway, out of the way and watched my handy work. Marie is the only one working in the shop this time a day. I see her delivering coffee to the tables of those admiring her ample mounds. With each delivery, she is making sure their admirer gets a great view as she bends at her waist and then even makes every effort to rub her pillows up against the dear soul. One enterprising gentleman has noticed that the shop only has men as customers at this time and he does more than enjoy the view. When the pillows rub his shoulder, he reaches up and grabs a nipple. Marie remains in place with her mounds pressed against him, as he enjoys teasing her nips. I can see from the way her ass is wagging, that this nipple torture is making her drip with need.

When the guy is done, I call Marie over. I ordered a coffee black, with a small laugh. I have a wicked plan.

This is one of the coffee shops where you have to order at the counter, but Marie brought me my black coffee. I take it and command my next change, “Marie, your breast are now also utters and can provide milk for an man’s coffee that asks for it. Feel your utters getting heavy with the milk you need. During every work shift, they will stay full regardless of use during that time. Outside of work, they will fill on my demand for the rest of your life.”

There is a look of horror on Marie’s face as I reach under her shirt and unhooked her front hooking bra. Then add her milk to my coffee. One more thought pops into my head, “If you don’t give away at least one batch of milk from each tit during your shift then you will have full aching utters until I tell you you can be milked.”

She is still staring at me in terror. I pat her new even bigger utters and tell me, “Hurry off now, you only have an hour left to make you quota.” Shaking, for fear and need, she grabs a stack of cups and a full coffee pot and starts giving away free coffee and cream.

My need throbs in my pants, but I still have more to do today. After I have enjoyed the show for a bit, I call Marie back over for my own refill. I make sure I take my time playing with her new even bigger and very full orbs. I love them.

I caught Marie watching the clock more than once, and smile wickedly knowing that I am eating up her time. “In my pants pocket is an address to my home. When I stand up you will reach in and stroke my cock until I let go of your tit. Then you can take the address as your reward for doing a good job today. When your shift is up, you will go to my house and join my wife in my personal little harem.” I can’t help but laugh at that. Until I get home you will enjoy helping my wife with any house work she has to be ready for me. I will give you one treat though. When I come through the door, I want to find my wife on the couch with you kneeling between her legs eating her pussy. “

With that I stood up and took my time, before telling her she could get the address she needed.

On my way back to the office to finish with my boss for the day, I call my wife.

“Jane, I am sending a new friend home to you. Her name is Marie. She will help you with your chores and will be my new sex toy. You will enjoy playing with her tits and letting her play with yours. She will want to eat your pussy when chores are done. Let her, but remember you aren’t allowed to cum, just let it drive you crazy with need.”

I was really looking forward to home tonight.

* * *

I promised to tell you the story of my boss in complete detail later, but I do need to tell you that one of her tasks today was to go to a local sex shop and pick up a large list of toys for me. When I left my office that night, I had some of those items in a bag in the front seat of the my car next to me. I was really looking forward to tonight, but I was also thinking about how to best use my last two darts. One is reserved for my step-daughter. That leaves one more to dream about. I’m not a greedy man. Four slaves in my own personal harem is more than enough. I think I will use the fifth dart for the public good.

* * *

On my way home, I stopped by the electronic store and picked up some web-cams. I wanted to truly enjoy all the benefits of the ground work I had laid that day. And believe me I have. That stop caused me to be about half an hour later than my wife thought I would be, getting home. I was very pleased with the idea that she would time her willingness to have Marie eat her pussy, with the idea that I would be home in moments and would let her come or fuck her. But I was much latter than she planned.

When I finally, arrive at home, I walk in quietly and watch the amazing site that greets me. My poor needy wife is panting with need while Marie fully enjoys her task of trying to get Jane to cum. Of course, Jane can’t so her need is making her claw on the couch cushions like a wanton slut.

I clear my throat and begin taking my cloths off. I call them both over to me and give Jane a deep tongue kiss, the kind I know she hates. I grab her ass and tell her, “You have to many cloths on. In this house after 5 pm all women will be naked and ready for my pleasure.” As they both stripe off the few cloths they are wearing, I review my handwork. I reach into my bag of toys and hand my wife the lube. Ready for my pleasure means naked, with lube in your ass. Go fix that and then ice your pussy until dinner.” I slap her ass as she walks to the kitchen.

Next I turn to Marie and feel her tits. “I see you didn’t get your utters emptied at work today.”

She blushed and shuck her head. “No sir.”

“Do you like my wife’s pussy?”

“Yes, sir, but I could not get her to cum. I tried hard sir.”

“She can only cum when I let her, but keep trying okay. Now, I have wanted to slam my meat into your tight lesbo pussy all day. How do you really feel about that?” As I asked, I start stroking my ample hard on.

“I don’t like how it feels to have a man on top of me and in me. I have been fucked before. But you told me I have to want you, so my body does.”

“Good. I want you to keep those feelings. Jane will be my favorite sex toy. Your job here is to earn money at the shop, help Jane around the house and keep her needy so I can enjoy watching you make my very straight wife be fucked by a woman. Occasionally, I will fuck you. Like right now. Bend over the couch.”

With that I ram my rod into her pussy and make her cum again and again. I couldn’t help wondering what my wife thought hearing Marie cum will she is icing down her needy pussy.

After Marie licks my dick clean, we all have dinner. After dinner, I announce its bed time. Upstairs, I look up one of my favorite articles on my tablet and hand it to Marie. “This is what I want you to be ready to do, while I fuck my wife.” With that I herd my wife into the shower.

First, I have her soap herself up while I watch. Then I join her and continue to explore her new body. “Be completely honest. How do you like your new body?”

“I like it mostly.”

“Bath me. And how do you feel about the rest of it?” I press the soap into her hand and let her begin to soap me up.

“Not so much. I hate acting like trash. I hate having a woman touch me.”

“I don’t want you to feel that way. From now on you are a slut, that is happy being my personal sex toy. You like men looking at you in need. I still don’t want you to like having a women touch you, but now just wish it was me instead. You don’t need to be as smart as you are. Loose about 20 IQ points.”

At first she doesn’t like what I am saying, but as it sinks in she begins just enjoying running her hands over my body. “Okay just a few more things before time is up. Tomorrow night, Kate will come over here and join our fun. This will seem perfectly normal to you. Playing with her is no different than any other woman. Any man I tell you to please will be allowed to have you anyway I tell you, but still only I can give you permission to cum. In your efforts to please me you will always do what I command. And all of these things will stay true going forward.”

While I do want to have control of her mind and body going forward, I don’t plan to pimp my wife out. But who knows what the future will hold.

Now that our shower is done, time to go fuck my wife while Marie plays with my balls and more…