The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: If you have thoughts or ideas about where you would like this to go next, you can email me at . If you like my stories and want to support my writing check this out https://www.patreon.com/Jadishstories

Summary: Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

The First Gift

Part 3 of 5: My Boss

After Jane and then Marie the Barista, it is almost 10 AM by the time I make it into the office. It will be okay, if I can land my third dart before I have to deal with my boss Ann. I come in the back and wait by the coffee pot and when she comes by I tap the third dart in the back of her neck. As soon as she is back in her office, I knock on Ann’s door.

First, I take care of the late issue, then I could take my time with the other things I have in mind. “Ann, I was not late today because I was doing something for you.”

“Yes, you where helping me with my special project.”

“Thanks, we will both work at our desks for half an hour, but first, is there someone you are involved with?”

“I was seeing Keith, but he broke it off last week because he said I was frigid.” Wow, that is amazing. She was seeing her boss and he wants her to be more slut like. This is perfect.

Let me take a minute and talk to you about Ann. She is average height, but that is really the only average thing about her. She has jet black hair and dark green eyes. Her body is great; she has a perfect hourglass shape. She could use a little more wag in her ass and a little more perk in her ample C cup tits. I know I could have made big changes, but for this to work for me long term, I want her to stay as my boss. I want a boss that is good eye candy, that will let me get away with things, and that will let me tap her when I’m in the mood too. So the name is subtle but purposeful.

Half an hour later, I wander into her office again. “Ann, things are about to change around here. Let’s start with the easy stuff. From now on I am never late, and have never done a bad job. I am your favorite employee.”

“Yes, you are always the perfect employee.”

“Thanks, Ann. That said, nothing I tell you today will change how you really feel about me or what I am making you do or look like. You just won’t be able to express those feelings in any way.”

“I understand.”

“Now, for your physical appearance. Your butt will firm up but not change your skirt size. Your tits will sit higher and perkier like they did when you were in your twenties. Your nipples will stand at attention any time you are aroused and when at attention will be super sensitive. Any time your nips are awake, your lips will also be hyper-sensitive. And by lips I mean both sets.

Now that the housekeeping tasks are done, time for some fun. “No matter how you really feel about me, your body wants nothing more than to get me alone and have me ram my rod into your pussy.” She starts to squirm in her seat. “Oh, and when you and I are alone together you will always be wet, but no touching you or me without my permission.”

The hand that had snuck up to her left breast quickly moves back to the desk. “We are now going to walk out of the office. You are going to tell your assistant that you will be at client meetings until 3PM.

I was so pleased with how this was going, when we get to her car in the parking garage. Instead of driving her car out of the parking garage, I drive up the top which is empty. “I could reward you for behaving, but the truth is you don’t have a choice. So in stead I am going to reward myself for getting us here.” With that I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. “Here is your first treat of the day. Wrap your face lips around this and work for your first cum meal of the day.”

Without any hesitation, she obeys. This woman that has made my life hell for three years is deep throating my man meat with gusto. I have to admit, after being teased by Marie’s tits and then talking with Ann, I needed this. It didn’t take me long to shoot a load of cream down her throat. Again, the power of the darts surprises me. I told her to have sensitive lips, but I wasn’t expecting that just sucking cock would make her cum again and again. Yet, there the boss bitch was shivering from orgasms like she had never felt before just from sucking dick.

On our way to Ann’s house, I have her take dictation. It is fun having my once boss bitch take orders from me. I have her make a list of items I want from the local adult shop. Its a long list. I can tell, little Ann is getting worried that I plan to use all of these items on her, but she is wrong. Some are for my little harem at home. Some are for the final bitch in my life, my step-daughter. She lives at the college dorm Monday through Friday and I want to find ways to enjoy her servitude even then.

When I pull into the parking lot at the adult store, I add the final items to my list. “You need a French maid costume in your size, a corset, garter and hoes set also in your size. Something that you can conceal under your work suit. Lastly, you are to add one item that was something Keith always wanted you to use but that you refused. Make sure he will really like it. You have 30 minutes to get every item. For any thing that is not satisfactory will cause you to be punished.

Ann returns to the car with four full bags of goodies, and I’m pleased to see that it took her 40 minutes.

Much to Ann’s horror, I check her work right there in the parking lot. I make her stand at the trunk and we discuss each item. The first 8 items are not for her and she starts to relax, then the next 12 go into her pile and she starts to look more and more worried, but at the same time I can tell from the way she is squirming that she is getting wetter and wetter. Two items I set aside without comment. 5 items I tell her are not satisfactory. They are really fine but where is the fun in that.

At the end of this game, I have her move all the sacks into the back seat, which I keep three items separate. The first of the three is a giant black vibrator. I open it using my pocket knife and hand it to her. “When I say go, you are to quickly undress completely, hand me your cloths and climb into the car trunk. You will then stick this big fake dick in your pussy and turn it on. You will stay like this until I tell you otherwise. This will tease you to just short of the breaking point but not let you cum.” I just stood there for a moment and enjoyed the terror on her face. “Go.”

I returned to the car and drove as fast as I dared to my step-daughters dorm. I needed to lay the ground work for tomorrow, before the bitch interfered with my fun with her mother and Marie. Ah, but that’s another story.

* * *

Of course, while I was at the dorm, Ann languished in the trunk with her toy. With the round trip, it took me until 1:30 to get to Ann’s house. Once there I opened the trunk and released her. Nobody was around so I had her walk from the car to the garage at her house in just her birthday suit. Just as she was about to be safely in the garage, I stopped her and took my time pulling her to me while I stuck my tongue down her throat and grabbed her naked ass up against me.

I required that Ann lead me to her bedroom and then had her show me her nightgowns, bras and panties. I had meant to have her model them, but they were so ugly I didn’t bother. “Does Keith know this is what you wear everyday?”

“Yes.”

“Tonight when you get home, you are to burn every one of these. Tomorrow you can go without underwear and then after work you can buy new ones. Anything you wear on your body must show off your assets. You should always look like a high class call girl under your work cloths. Speaking of work cloths, starting tomorrow, you will only feel comfortable in cloths that show at least this much cleavage.” I show her on her own body and then take a break to play with her round pale C cups.

“I have been busy fucking other deserving whores today, so you will have to wait your turn until tomorrow.”

She pouts and says “I understand, I must wait my turn.”

“For just a moment, tell me what you are really thinking.”

“I hate you and I’m scared what you are planning to do.”

“Good you should feel that way.” I sit down on her bed and relax. “Play with yourself while we talk, but don’t cum. That will come later.” One hand starts twisting one of her breasts while the other rubs her snatch with gusto.

“You have three more tasks today. When you leave here, we will return to the office. I will leave for the day to take care of building my little harem. You will go meet with Keith. You will apologies for your bad behavior before and tell him that you realize that as his girlfriend you should have been more open to anything he wanted. You will mean this. From now on when you are with him you will fulfill his every sexually desire no matter how you feel about it. Trust me your time with him will be the easy part of your new very active sex life. I will demand more than he would dream of. As a symbol of your desire to please him, you will give him two gifts; the item you bought for him and the blue-tooth bullet I had you get. It is your first task to convince him the have you insert it right there in his office and for him to keep the app.”

I really do love the look of distress on the bitch boss’s face.

“Your second task, is to drive to another town tonight and go to a low end strip club. You will find at least 3 men to give blow jobs to and do so either in the club or in the parking lot. “ I rub my finger across her lips and watch her pussy convulse with pleasure. “This may take you a while. When you can you will drive back home. You will repeat this behavior every 6 days. It will be a compulsion until I tell you otherwise.”

“Your last task is to purchase a home security system. Order it today and pay extra if you needed but have it installed by Monday. When the installation man comes you are to meet him here and explain to him that what you really need it a camera that focuses on your bed, your shower and your hot tub. Tell him that you will be giving the codes to your lover. Offer to pay him extra for this unusual task and then ask him which of those rooms he would like to have you in. Whatever he says, even if he says all three, you are to willing please him. When he goes to leave make sure you have the cloud login info and email it to me ASAP. Oh and be sure to give a copy of the login to the technician for his hard work.”

Watching her tease her snatch while I tell her these things, is getting me hard again but I have other pussy to plow tonight. “One last thing, when the dart wares off tomorrow, all I have told you will remain your new reality, and from this day forward you will submit to my will because I am your Master. In private you will even call me Master. You will perform sexual favors on any man or woman I tell you to and on no others. You completely understand that as your master, I own your body.”

With that I let her put on her new corset and garters and drive me back to her office. I feel I have met the community requirement with the weekly blow jobs.