The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: If you have thoughts or ideas about where you would like this to go next, you can email me at . If you like my stories and want to support my writing check this out https://www.patreon.com/Jadishstories

Summary: Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

The First Gift

Part 4 of 5: Step-daughter

I know I promised you the story of how my step-daughter joined my little harem, and will deliver but first let me tell you how day two went at my house.

Marie was up early because of work. I felt her ease out of bed. Note to self: get a king size bed.

I pull back the covers and admire the beauty of my handiwork in Jane. The 24 hours have come and gone and her body is still the amazing new creation I envisioned. I reach over an lovingly trace my finger around one of her nipples. She stretches like a cat and wakes. She looks into my eyes with pure love and without a word moves to surround my morning chub with her still new pillows. In addition to the physical changes, her command to start my day with a titty fuck has held. Life is good. When I am ready Jane takes every drop of my morning cream into her mouth.

As Jane lays back to lick her lips and catch her breath, we find Marie standing at the foot of the bed enjoying the view. She is holding a tray with two cups of coffee and an empty glass. “Jane, do you take cream in your coffee?” Marie asks as she sets the tray on the bedroom desk. “I know you do Jerry dear.”

She brings over the coffee and hands us each a mug. “Yes, I do but you seem to have forgotten it.” It started as a question but ended as something else, as Jane sees me hold my cup under Marie’s utter and milk out the cream for my coffee. When I’m done Marie moves over to Jane for her use. Jane is hesitant as she milks Marie for the first time.

“Jane, this house only uses this milk from now on, and Marie unless you are home alone, someone else must always milk your tits, you may not do it yourself.”

“I have to get to work now”, Marie pouts.

“That’s okay, we will have some fun tonight. All those men playing with your utters all day will have you ripe and ready for my cock tonight. Jane, head to the shower and get all soaped up and ready for me to enjoy you serving me.” Jane heads off and I turn back to Marie. This is my last chance to make any changes before time runs out.

“Marie, I told you yesterday that I was the only man you would willingly let fuck you, right.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Call me Master.”

“Yes, Master.”

“That remains true. Your time of transition is almost up. From this time forward you are my sex toy and household servant. Your body craves all of this, and you can not help but do my will even while your mind screams its objections. Now, toy, go to work and then you may spend three hours at your old home ending your old life. Be sure you are here and ready to service my cock before dinner.

As Marie leaves I enjoy a long shower with my wife and head off to work.

* * *

One more housekeeping note from yesterday before I can relish telling you about Kate. First let me tell you about checking in with Ann. I stop by my desk and tell my co worker how pissed I am that Ann has me working on some special project outside of the office. That was to free my day up for Kate.

Then I stopped in to Ann’s office. I just have a few hours to make any changes needed to Ann. As soon as I shut the door, I ask her to stand and show me her outfit. It is better. She is showing more of her assets. “Strip”, I command without any warning. She complies and is indeed naked under her work cloths. “What are your plans for this evening?”

“I have to shop for underwear and sexy night gowns, so I am going to Fredericks right after work. After that, I have dinner with Keith,” She blushes and stumbles to tell me the rest “He will take me to his house and fuck me hard”

“Correction: you will get him in the habit of fucking you at your house, so that I can see with the webcams. I own you, sex with him is not private. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. How did you like being a mouth slut last night? Be honest.”

“I hated it. There were four guys there together and I serviced three of them as I was told. The fourth got really mad at me for not giving him my mouth to use. I was scared.”

“That was very bad of you. Anytime I send you or you are compelled to go service guys, you must meet the minimum I set but if more men want to use you and ask for it, you must comply.”

“I understand, Jerry.”

As I give her my final instructions, I walk up and run my hands between her legs, enjoying the wetness I found there. “Because of that failure you will spend tomorrow dressed like a 5 dollar whore and at the truck stop 2 hours out of town. Any truck driver resting there can have you for that 5 dollars. Save the money and give it to me Monday.” With this she cringes.

“Your last chore today is to make an audio recording here in this office as soon as I leave. It will be you begging me to fuck you. You will include details from yesterday and from previous men that have used you. This will last at least 30 minutes. During this call you will remain in the nude and you will play with yourself. Lastly, every change I have made to you in the last 24 hours will remain and you will not be able to deny me anything in the future because you know I completely own you. You understand that you only get to have Keith in your bed because I allow it.”

* * *

And now to Kate. I should start by telling you what happened in her dorm room yesterday. With Jane, Marie and Ann I had my hands full, but Kate calls Jane every night and I knew that if I waited until the weekend to start on her metamorphoses I would have a problem. So while I was letting Ann marinate in her own juices, I drove to Kate’s dorm.

Needless to say she was not pleased to see me at her doorway. I got a dart in her quickly and moved inside with her. “Kate, where is your roommate?”

“In class.” She answered but even with the dart the disdain doesn’t leave her voice. I wanted to slap her right then and there, but I knew I had to stick with the plan.

“Until when?”

“At least 45 minutes.” That’s not much time, but I think it will be okay.

“Alright Kate, strip for me quickly.” I sit back in one of the desk chairs and enjoy the show. She pulls of her boyfriend sized t-shirt and I’m pleased to see that underneath is a pretty demi cup bra holding her B cups. I love that there are two dark circles half on display against her very pail globes. “Stop.” Immediately she stops moving. “Take a moment and play with your tits for me.”

She glares are me but does as she is told. I had been planning to wait to fuck her until later, but I knew it would piss her off if I started masturbating so I did. As I pulled out my semi-hard and started stroking, I tell her “Okay enough of that, I want to see how wet that made you. Come here.”

She walks over and just stands there. She is going to be more work than any of the others. “Pants down and don’t make me tell you something that obvious again.“

With out any warning I drop my cock and stick my finger in her snatch and am blessed to feel that she is not as frigid as her Mother. To drive this point home to her, I slowly slide one and then two fingers in and out. Her body immediately responds to my touch. “Tell me honestly, how much you hate this.”

“What have you done to me? This is rape. Mom will kill you. Get your pussy whipped fingers off me.”

“Enough!.” I don’t stop. “Your mother will say nothing. Tomorrow night she will watch me fuck every hole you have and she will say nothing. This is your new reality. I own your body and your mind. You will do as you are told, but you may hate every moment of it. The fact that you think of this very little thing is rape, I can’t wait to hear how you will feel about what I really have planned.” I stop and hold up my hand. “Lick you cum, bitch.”

I go back to stocking my dick while she cleans up her mess. “When you are done, you will quickly show me every sex toy you have. Bring them to me one at a time. Go.”

3 dilos, and an annal pug later, she is again standing in front of me in just her panties. “I will keep these. Put them in a bag for me. I will enjoy using them on your mother tonight while I tell her what a slut her daughter was even before I took you.” The look of horror on her face pleases me.

“Now, Kate time to talk about your new reality. You will spend today telling all your teachers and friends that you will be out of school starting tomorrow for medical reasons. You will do this in person unless there is no way to do that. If the person you are talking to is male you will make sure that you slowly lick your lips at least twice during the talk and that you suck a pen, pencil or finger as well. If the person is female you will touch your breasts at least five times before you can stop talking. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes Master is the correct answer. Say it.”

“Yes Master,” she says with effort.

“Next go by the housing office and start paperwork for a private room. If the head of the housing department is interested, fuck him to get a private room for Monday if possible. What will you do at housing?”

“Fuck the dirty old man that runs the place so he will give me a private room by Monday.”

“Exactly. Finally pack any cloths that are not club cloths. I will pick you up first thing tomorrow morning. Just so you don’t think this is all that will happen. I have all night to plan and will finish changing you into my new favorite sex toy tomorrow. You can tell nobody what is happening, but thinking about it will make you horny. You will go out to a party or a bar tonight and you will find that guy Jeff that you told your mother won’t stop asking you out. You will flirt with him and then take him out to his car and make his night. You will have failed your job if he does not get to enjoy both your mouth and your pussy. Times up. Hurry and get dressed. Oh and no bra the rest of the day or tomorrow.”

I watch as she hurries. Her roommate will be here any moment. I wait for her to arrive. When Erin arrives, I hang around and wait Kate tell Erin about leaving for her new “medical” trip. It is thrilling to see her touch her tits again and again. Erin looks confused.

Erin is a cute girl, and I wonder if she should be my fifth target.

* * *

By 9 am the next day, I am at her dorm door again. Unfortunately, Erin is still there so I can’t do exactly what I wanted. I need a little more privacy. As we leave Erin asks for not the first time, “Are you sure that you are ok?”

Kate just looks frustrated, so I answer, “Erin, it will be fine. She will be fine. This is nothing major. You will see her back here safe and sound on Monday.”

She seems better. I reach out and hug Kate and say, “I think Kate is just nervous, right honey?”

“Yes.”

* * *

Since Erin was under foot, Kate and I took her bags of laundry to the car and left. I headed straight for a near by motel. On our drive I make Kate tell me how last night with Jeff had gone. I wanted every sexy detail. I was thrilled that it turned out that he was a virgin and she really had to work hard to get him to give up his V card after the blow job. Even in retelling it she is mortified. I made a mental note to have her give her mother a step by step replay soon.

We get to the motel. It was one that professors and students alike use hourly if you get me. I had Kate go in and book the room for just 3 hours. I would have liked more time, but I knew that would embarrass her most. I remind her that she still needs to lick her lips and suck something every time she talks to a man. I have decided this should be a permeate change.

Yesterday, I dropped by this place for just a moment and I know that there is an older man who has really seen hard times behind the counter. I have her turn on her blue-tooth and I call her as she leaves. Time to see if I can make physical changes over the phone.

She is standing in front of the ‘dirty old man’ as she would call him. “Grow Kate’s tits to generous DD’s.” I hear her gasp and watch through the window to the lobby as her chest springs out popping the buttons of her sweater. “Kate, open your shirt and ask him if he likes your tits.”

“Do you like my breasts?”

The desk clerk nods eagerly. “Kate, that is not what I said. I said tits not breasts. You will now be punished for that. Repeat exactly what I am about to tell you.”

It is fun to hear her voice quiver as she tells the horny clerk, “I have to go let my father have his way with me. I am so horny for men your age, I can’t stand it. He is going to help me out by ramming his rod into my ass. When he has finished fucking me sore, I will call the front desk. If you want to come enjoy my tits, that would be great.”

The man looks like he has struck it rich. I can almost see his hard on through the desk. “Kate turn and walk half way to the door. Now turn back to the guy and raise the hem of your skirt above your pussy. Slide two fingers inside your snatch and with them in tell him, ‘you can have this too.’ Okay come getting in the car.”

She gets in and I drive around to our room. Before we leave the car I have her tell me how being a motel slut feels. She cries as she tells me how much she hates it. Her tears of lovely and damn they make me horny. I need to cum now. “Kate you are always welcome to cry in front of me. And in front of your mother. Outsiders must always think you love being the whore that you now are. Inside bitch, stripe immediately and bend over on the bed. I need you now.”

And that is exactly what happened. We went in and I fucked her tight pussy. After that, I finished changing her body. A more fuckable ass, lips that are always needing to be touched, both sets. I removed her gag reflex but she won’t know that until later. “Kate, I own you. Your body and your mind. You can not hid a single thought. You cannot deny me any use of your body I want, even when I give it away to strangers. You will continue in school and graduate but when you are not in school or serving me at my house, you will be working as a professional web cam slut. You are now in my little harem. You can only cum when one of those lovely ladies lick your pussy, or when I fuck you or when any man over the age of 40 fucks you.” At that her eyes get really big. “You will have younger men to serve, but they will give you no pleasure. It takes a ‘dirty old man’ to satisfy your needs.”

I get dressed and give her some final instructions. “When I leave here, you will make the other man’s day, anything he wants for as long as it takes. Then take a taxi to my home. Don’t forget to tip the taxi driver. A blow job I think. One last thing, from now one when we are at home or along, you will call me Daddy.”

She looks sick, as I finger her nipple and leave her to it.