The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fitting In Around Here

Part 2

Christine was rather nervous as she walked into the tanning salon. It had been different when she had come here with Gill, but now alone, coming back for another session made her feel a little uneasy. The big images across the windows meant no-one could see her from the street, but she was worried that she would run into someone she knew inside. Then again, she reminded herself, it would most likely be Gill or Hazel that she encountered and she guessed they would be more than happy that she was doing the kind of things they did. That made Christine uneasy again. Once she would never have thought she had anything in common with women like that. However, once she walked up to the desk and spoke with the smiling assistant, Beth, Christine soon found all her concerns fading.

As she went to the changing room, she found herself quite excited about what she was about to do. She had no plans for a holiday just yet but half-an-hour or so in here, she felt, could make her feel just as good. Within minutes she was naked bar her goggles and heading into the tanning room, with them on. She lay on the sunbed and switched it on, pulling the upper layer down on her. The light was intense but as she lay back she found it thoroughly relaxing and as the warmth penetrated her, Christine wondered why she had not come back here sooner; maybe she should make it a weekly event.

It did not seem to be very long before the timer sounded. Christine extracted herself from the machine and headed towards the shower room, her skin tingling in a pleasurable way. She understood now why women enjoyed being tanned and felt that was going to become a fan of it too. She looked at how the skin on her hands and on her thighs had gone from that rather pale complexion to something looking more vibrant. That realisation made her feel aroused and she had to focus hard to shake off thoughts of a man’s hands running all over her wonderfully tanned skin. Christine ran the shower and stepped in.

Something caught Christine’s attention about her reflection in the shower door as she reached over to sponge her shoulders. There seemed to be a dark mark there. She tried to keep calm but worried that it was something like melanoma. She stepped from the shower without switching it off and manoeuvred herself so that she could look over her shoulder at the reflection in the long changing room mirror. It was immediately apparent that it was not an ailment but she still looked at her body in alarm. It was apparent that there was a tattoo on her right shoulder, it looked to be a small seahorse. As she turned back she reached her left arm to run her fingers over it, but she could feel nothing, it was not something that had somehow become stuck to her skin.

As Christine lifted her hand away she noticed markings on the inside of her wrist. She quickly looked down and saw there was a small cluster of stars tattooed there. Now, she began looking all over herself and was relieved to find the only other ink was the rose curling around the side of her breast. It did look good, she told herself. Perhaps she needed a couple more tattoos. There was no rush, she liked the ones she had, they had class and that was what she wanted in her body decoration. However, as she dried herself she noticed the scroll work in the small of her back and felt that was the kind of thing she liked and began pondering new locations.

Though she had not mentioned it to anyone, not even Gill who she had her usual Saturday morning coffee with, that morning Christine had decided to go to the 1-2-1 club. She felt a little apprehensive and worried that she would get there and be too lacking in confidence to speak to anyone. However, given how her sexuality seemed to have been woken up by the Fantasy Boys performance, she realised that even if she wanted a quiet life, her body was beginning to make demands. Fingering herself in front of porn movies had its place, but she felt she wanted much more. The club might not provide the solution but it seemed like a place to start; to build up her confidence. After all, there was no point in trying online dating if she was simply going to get cold feet once she arranged a date. In addition, Christine felt that she wanted a different kind of man from the ones she would have gone for in the past; certainly one who would treat her like a princess—perhaps a naughty, sexy princess, but in that way all the same.

Dried and back into her leather leggings, long suede boots, tight velvet top and biker jacket, Christine bid farewell to Beth on the front desk of the tanning salon and headed back home. She had lots of ideas of what she wanted to do with her hair and make-up and wanted to get just the right dress and shoes for tonight’s visit to the club. That, she knew, could take the rest of the day.

* * *

Brushing her hair aside, Christine was sure it was lighter in shade than before. She tried to think if she had asked Stella to dye it last time she had had it cut. She wondered if it was simply the contrast to the lovely caramel tone of her skin skilfully worked up by the tanning beds. She did not know for know and she guessed it did not matter. She loved how it had been shaped into long curling tresses. This style was classy, she told herself; feminine and with a sassiness to it. She tried to think back to when she had first come to the flat. She was sure she had dressed much more dourly back then. However, she guessed that was the result of the fall-out from Dave. Now, however, she had all her good stuff out and felt she was getting back into the sexy style she had always favoured.

Considering the shade of eyeshadow she was going to use, Christine looked at her reflection carefully. There seemed to be a small dent in the side of her nose. She wondered what had caused it: had she knocked herself while asleep? As she looked at it she was reminded of an empty piercing in an ear and then remembered something Hazel had said when she had last been in the shop and they had run into each other.

“Why don’t you wear your nose stud? I never see you with more than one set of earrings either. Did you chuck them out because your ex bought them for you?” Hazel had observed.

Christine’s confused response had been cut off by a group of teenagers bowling noisily into the shop and she had forgotten about it until now. Was this a hole for a nose stud? She brushed back her hair to look at her ears. There sat the plain studs she had worn during the day for as long as she had been at this flat, but behind them seemed to be a couple more holes. For a moment Christine wondered how they had got there. She worried however mad it seemed, that she had been going out and getting piercings as she sleepwalked. That thought was quickly forgotten and she found herself thinking that, instead, Hazel had been right. Of course, she would have had these done long ago; it was just, well, before she had come here and got to know Gill, Hazel and her other friends in the neighbourhood she had simply been as plain and simple as she could. Now she had written Dave out of her life she needed to get her own jewellery and not leave these piercings empty.

Christine went to her jewellery box. Had it always been this large? From it she pulled a small piece of card holding her nose studs and she slipped in an amethyst and silver one. Then she found large gold hoop earrings and smaller rings to fill the other piercings. As she turned her head, Christine liked the way her earrings butted gently against the side of her face and her nose stud caught the light. She looked good in these and surely that meant they were precisely right for her.

Christine searched the drawer for a plain bra; she wanted something that was comfortable. Though a bra might look sexy, there was nothing less sexy than her having to tug at it and adjust it all night long. She could not remember buying this black lace one with the scarlet silk panels. Had this too been left by Kaitlyn? She had left messages for the woman with the letting agency but had had no response. Her own clothes had never materialised. While she had been able to buy some new things, her initial qualms about wearing the stuff abandoned here had quickly faded as she found that not only did it all fit her, but it matched the style she had adopted.

Finally Christine found the bra she was looking for and moved to put it on. It felt awfully tight around her breasts. She looked at herself in the mirror. It did not seem possible that her breasts were larger, but that certainly seemed to be the case. They seemed firm, rounder than what she had looked at for more than twenty years. This bra was not going to do, she knew she would be terribly uncomfortable. She went back to the drawer and pulled out the lace one. It certainly seemed to be larger. It seemed wrong to wear another woman’s bra, but this one looked brand new. She unclipped her white bra at the back and felt relieved. A little self-consciously she picked up the silk and lace one. As she held it against her breasts, she knew she had made the right decision, it felt wonderful on her skin. She realised this one clipped closed at the front and for some reason that seemed unusual but right. Then into her mind came the thought of a man, not David, but some strong, unknown man unclipping this bra from her. Not for the first time, Christine shook her head as if to clear it of such thoughts. She glanced at her watch; it was almost time to go and she was still in her underwear.

* * *

Christine walked from room to room in the large manor house on the outskirts of town where the 1-2-1 Club meeting tonight was hosted unable. She found herself to settle. The woman at the desk seemed to think that Christine or at least ‘Tina Summers’ had been to their events before. Not for the first time did Christine wonder if this was about more than simply an error and that somehow she was being mistaken for this Tina and accessing things that were hers. For the moment, however, there were more immediate issues to deal with. Travelling here in the taxi, Christine had felt very sexy in the terracotta devore top and the knee-length suede skirt in a complementing shade. Her strappy plum-coloured high-heeled shoes seemed to set off the whole outfit and showed her smooth, well-tanned legs to their best.

There were various rooms—one with a buffet and drinks; one with a disco and another like a lounge. There were single men and women here, but most seemed already to be in couples. Christine had felt a little foolish that she had misunderstood the nature of the club. It seemed more like something social for middle-aged people. Maybe they did do singles nights and this was just not one of them. At first, she had wondered if, as a result, she had dressed too sexily. However, having seen the women around the house, she realised it was not a problem. A woman had just strode passed her in a leather bra and shorts with glistening boots almost reaching her crotch. A mischievous thought told her she could dress the same if she fancied. She did wonder what kind of man she might attract if she did. Then again, she was feeling the return of that ache to have some sex and to have it soon. As a result she pressed on, taking care to ensure any men she glanced or smiled at was alone not awaiting a woman to return with a drink.

“Hi, Tina!”

Christine looked around at the sound of the woman’s voice. At first she did not recognised the woman. She was probably in her thirties. She wore a red shiny tube dress that clung to her. Her feet had high-heeled shoes with a transparent platform and held on to her feet only by a slender spiralled dark red strap. Her blonde hair was loose and shoulder length; her make-up heavy, so fitting in with much of that worn by the women here.

“I didn’t know you were a member. We could have shared a cab.” The woman continued.

Then Christine realised this was Hazel.

“Erm, sorry Hazel, I was miles away. Er, yes, well I’m a new member. It seemed like a good idea to come along.” Christine did not add that now it seemed like she had made a bit of mistake.

“Oh, it is, you won’t regret it. I’ve been coming here for the past three years, you know. There’s a great selection of guys and new ones always joining. Come on, join me, we’ll double our chances.”

Without any better plan, Christine sat on the seat beside Hazel who was soon bubbling away about this club. It seemed that now she imagined her and Christine were members of the same club there was no reason why they should not move on to being really good friends.

Christine steadily found herself entranced by Hazel’s dress. Of course, she could never have envisaged wearing something like that even ten or fifteen years ago, but she found it was intriguing to imagine what it must be like to slip into a tight dress like this. There was something delightfully simple about it, no zips or straps to worry about. Christine guessed you had to have ample breasts like Hazel to be able to pull off something like that, or, she laughed to herself, to keep it on. The fact that Hazel just had the dress and the shoes that themselves were so skimpy seemed to fit perfectly into these surroundings.

“I like your dress.” Christine found herself saying.

“Thank you. We need to get you one if you’re going to become a regular. This one’s from Gill’s place. I’ll bring their catalogue round. Maybe something in gold for you, maybe electric blue, what do you think?”

“Erm, I don’t know it would suit me.”

“Nonsense, you’ll look great in one. Why don’t you come round and we can have a girls’ night in looking through the catalogue?”

Christine found it difficult to agree with Hazel, but she muttered politely that that would be nice.

“Evening ladies.”

Christine looked up a little startled at the sound of the man’s voice. Standing over them was a bulky man probably close to fifty. He had a head of white hair and heavy features that, for some reason, seemed reassuring. He would a long loose purple shirt open a little at the top, baggy black leather trousers and thick soled shoes.

“Hi there.” Hazel responded.

“What sort of evening are you having?”

That question caught Christine’s attention as she realised that rather than go for a question with a yes/no answer he had asked something which would need something fuller.

“Very nice one, but I’m hoping that it’s going to get even better.”

Christine was not surprised by Hazel’s coquettish response, but found that she did not disapprove. In fact, it seemed like just the right thing to say.

“This is my friend, Tina and I’m Hazel.”

Christine knew she should feel unhappy at again being referred to as Tina and that Hazel had drawn her into the conversation with this man. She looked up at the man and smiled, to be polite.

“Nice names. I’m Malcolm.”

“Good to meet you Malcolm. And how ‘bout you, what are you looking for this evening?”

“Oh, to spend some time with a couple of nice ladies. Maybe take it upstairs if that is what seems good. Does that sound like the kind of thing you’re looking for too?”

Christine found it difficult to follow precisely what was being meant by the conversation. She guessed that Hazel was being chatted up and she thought she should feel like the gooseberry, but somehow she did not. Soon Hazel was moving closer to Malcolm and doing those little touches which signalled to Christine that she was interested in this man even if he did not notice them.

“I’m hogging the limelight.” Malcolm said abruptly.

For a moment Christine wondered if he was going to move on, which she felt was a shame for Hazel. However, he pulled out a small phone.

“I have a mate, Derek. If you’d like Tina … you’re just the sort of woman he is keen to meet. Are you interested?”

Christine found herself nodding. “You don’t have to ask twice.”

“Tina’s a real goer. You should have seen her at that Fantasy Boys gig the other night, you’d think she’d blow one of them there on the stage if he’d asked.” Hazel tittered.

“Derek’s not an oiled hunk, but from what I’ve heard from ladies, you’d want to try him out in the sack.”

For an instant Christine wondered about how blatant all this was turning out to be. Then she chased off that thought. She needed sex and it looked like that, despite her early pessimism, she might actually be going down the path to getting some. She was an adult after all, and if this Derek was half decent, then she wondered if she could try taking ‘it upstairs’ to one of the rooms.

“Dez, it’s Malc. There’s a lovely lady called Tina who’s here all on her lonesome and she’d like to see what you’d be like for company.” Malcolm chuckled. “Yes, we’re in the back lounge. See you.”

He grinned at Tina and he needed not to say anything else for her to feel a bit of excitement. In some ways she felt she had trapped herself into something, but that simply made the sensation sweeter. Her courage was not going to let her out this time and if she was right, the first sex she could remember in weeks was on its way. As a man walked into the room, she looked up and smiled broadly.

“Hello … Tina. I recognise you, don’t I?”

For a moment, she could not place him but then realised that fate had brought her back to the man from ‘Oscar’s’.

“’Oscar’s’” Christine smiled her glossed lips with genuine delight. “We were both there.” She gestured to Hazel though she was now head-to-head with Malcolm.

“But you disappeared before I had a chance to come over. I saw you on the 1-2-1 website; that you were coming tonight. So that’s a dream come true—you’re my kind of woman.”

Derek was about Malcolm’s age, perhaps a little younger. There was a bulk about his body that Christine imagined came from labour or outdoor activities rather than posing in the gym. He was in a black tight short-sleeved shirt and tight canvas trousers that did nothing to conceal what he kept below or that he was clearly pleased to see Christine.

“Shall we leave this pair … and go get a drink Tina?”

“Sure, Derek.” Christine said as she stood, taking his proffered hand.

However, she turned and bent over to collect her hand bag, her hand gently sweeping over the rear of her leather skirt as she did. There was something pleasurable about playing this way. Tonight seemed to have altered abruptly and Christine felt she was going to get precisely what she needed. They were quickly with glasses of wine, but they had barely sat down again before Christine found herself leaning over to Derek and kissing him, loving the taste of the drink on his lips and the strength of his body beneath her breasts. She moved into the arc of his arm and they talked briefly about themselves and the club. Derek spoke as if Christine had always known this was a swingers’ club and she found no surprise as it was revealed to her. In fact, she understood it was what she had wanted all along. With their drinks finished, she was letting Derek lead her up the stairs, picking her way cautiously in her tight skirt and stiletto heels.

Derek opened the door to a room near the end of the corridor; reds on others showed they were occupied. “In here, erm, Chris...?”

“Tina.” Tina, that was how she thought of herself, this was not something Christine would ever have envisaged even thinking about, let alone doing.

“Tina, this room good for you?”

Tina nodded and sauntered into the room as Derek held open the door in an old fashioned way that she found she liked. He followed her in and locked the door. Tina was aware that this time things were a little different and certainly they did not want any other couple or group gate crashing. Tina wondered what she felt about Derek. She was already picking up vibes that this was not going to be simply a passing encounter and that there would be other occasions between them. She wondered if the fact that they had met at a swingers’ club suggested that there could never be anything more substantial than perhaps being each other’s favourite. As Tina crossed to the chair and low table she realised that she did not in fact worry about that. She knew there would be times when she would want a good fucking and that having a number of different partners kept things fresh. She imagined Derek would feel the same, there was no need to keep this exclusive, but she could see the advantage of having someone regular, a real fuck buddy. Tina liked that thought, she liked the direct language she was using in her mind.

“Fuck.” Tina said aloud, savouring the feel of the word on her lips.

“Sorry?” Derek asked as he walked towards her.

“I want a fuck, I want to be fucked.” Tina said, shuddering pleasurably as she knew that that was true.

Derek grinned broadly, clearly enjoying what he was here. “Well, that’s what I’m here for, precious. You want my big hard cock in you don’t you?”

“Yeah, I want you riding me hard.” Tina said, feeling quickly aroused by how this conversation was going. “I want your meat deep in me.”

Tina widened the stance of her legs and pressed her dress down between her legs, so that her palm pressed on her sex. She let the stretchy material spring back before hitching the hem of the dress up further, revealing more of her thighs and then her sex, barely concealed beneath her thong, with her pussy hair trimmed to a narrow strip, just on show. Tina was not surprised how sodden her pussy was, simply walking around in this dress and these shoes had begun the process and meeting Derek had developed it further.

“You want some rough handling.” Derek said and Tina found she wanted it to be a statement.

Now Tina stood and walked to the fireplace. She braced herself against it with her legs spread wide thrusting the hem of her dress’s skirt even higher, allowing her bum to show; she was glad she had not bothered with panties or a bra. Tina glanced over her shoulder at Derek who was shedding his jacket. Catching his eye Tina rang her tongue lasciviously around her glossed lips before turning back and closing her eyes, waiting in anticipation for whatever Derek chose to do. She was then aware of Derek moving around behind her

Suddenly Derek’s hand looped around Tina pressing her shiny dress down on her midriff and the pressure made her aware of the two studs at either end of the arc into her navel. Then she felt his other hand slide between her legs and she enjoyed feeling pinned between the two. Tina realised, as his broad fingers stroked down the lips of her pussy, that he was assessing her state of arousal and as he did she stepped up another level and rocked her hips to press her moist sex harder on his fingers.

Then Derek’s cock replaced his fingers. It was coated in rubber and so felt as slick as her own sex. Tina wanted more friction and worked her pussy muscles to clamp as hard as she could on her lover’s flesh. Then she rode it, pulling herself up and down on it, loving the fact she could not see him; getting off on the sense that she was being used as a gaudy sexual toy; knowing that she was that kind of brassy, tarty, sassy woman who loved sex and demanded it the way she needed it.

Mentally Tina marked herself out from all those repressed women who might look at her in her glossy dress and her high heels; her tattoos and her piercings and yet she knew they signalled what was at the heart of her; the hunger that was in her body; the real need for sex like this. Those thoughts spiralled and then crashed within Tina and then she felt as if a cold wave had come down on her. In moments it heated and she shuddered and squealed, locked into the sensation, shuddering in her sexy dress, convulsing her sexy body, then shrieking, raking at the wall with her talon like nails, strengthened and ornamented at the nail bar just that day. Everything reminded her that she was simply a sexy woman and that reverberated the pleasure in what she was doing all the harder.

* * *

The evening was moonlit, dry and felt warm. Tina imagined it was ideal weather for dogging. She liked the fact that she could think these things through; they made her feel completely in control of her sexuality and sophisticated in knowing what she wanted and going out and getting it. Of course, the 1-2-1 Club had not been about dating, it had been about sex. However, having spent much of the night with Derek, she had found that she not only liked his cock but his company too. He had taken her out the next night which began with a meal and ended with the kind of rampant sex Tina knew she loved.

There had been other men since Derek, of course, but these days it was he who took her to the club and then ‘swapped’ her in that old terminology, for another woman. He had got it on with Hazel and Tina had had a good time with Malcolm. There had been Faiz, a younger man with lovely smooth brown skin and Roel from Holland for when Tina liked it almost mechanical. There had been other men whose names she had not caught but she had nicknamed, like Mr. Clit-Licker, an attribute he shared with Derek. Tina smiled to herself as she recalled some highlights from recent weekends.

As Derek turned down the narrower road Tina found that she was becoming more aroused with every mile they took towards the rendezvous point. Of course she was a swinger, she knew that she had admitted that to herself when she had gone to the 1-2-1 Club. However, she had not realised how much excitement she would get from having sex with comparative strangers in a public place. Tentatively she slipped her finger beneath her leather skirt and felt how hot and wet her sex was. She loved the fact that she was such a blatantly sexual woman and that Derek was more than happy to let her indulge that.

Now Derek pulled the car off the road and Tina realised they had arrived. It was early and so far there were two other cars here with their headlights on. Tina knew that often these things would attract many other couples and voyeurs and that was part of the fun, that, before long, you could have a whole orgy going on. She found she loved the fact these locations, mundane places by day, could be turned at night into somewhere for daring sex.

Tina got out of the car quickly and walked round to join Derek. Looking over the other two women already there, she guessed from the website messages that these must be Linda and Samantha. Tina knew that she had come suitably dressed. Her boots were a little longer than theirs which, like hers, were black vinyl. Also in common with her, they wore hold-up fishnet stockings. Samantha, the younger one had a tight bustier that, like Tina’s top, taut against her breasts kept round and in place by their implants, left her midriff bare, exposing her pierced navel. Linda, a little older than Tina was in a simple short and tight black satin dress. Both of them had bleached blonde hair much the same length as Tina’s. She noticed the way they moved side-to-side that they were probably as aroused as her and keen to get the sex started.

“I’m Tina Summers.” Tina, said nodding to Linda and Samantha. It was probably unnecessary, but she felt pride in saying it out loud.

In the next couple of minutes she was introduced to Gary who was with Samantha and Chas who was with Linda. The ice broken the women began to lift their skirts and to stroke their shaven pussies. Tina was glad that she had shaven her own, it seemed to fit with the style that went around dogging and she was pleased to fit in. Derek came and pressed a strong kiss on Tina and groped her bum. Then she turned and went back to his car. She hitched up her skirt to expose her bum and stood there with her arms resting on the car rocking back and forth tentatively, keen that someone’s cock filled her wet pussy; the crotchless panties gave easy access. Then she felt a man behind her and could hear his breathing. It was not Derek but she was not sure of the other two who it was. That ignorance, she realised, made it all the more exciting as his hand slid between her thighs and stroked at her pussy lips.

Tina felt the man’s breath on her neck, glad that it was minty and that she could smell a good class after shave over any sweat. The head of his cock was now stroking back and forth on her pussy lips and Tina found herself groaning in anticipation. Her nipples were rock hard against her top and she ached to toy with her sex. Then with a jerk, the man’s cock slid right in, pressing hard and deep inside her. Tina wanted to yelp but instead let out a long moan that felt good in itself.

“Smile.”

Tina turned in the direction of Derek’s voice and as was usually the case now, she saw herself being filmed on his phone. She really got off on these videos, seeing herself such a sexual creature, squeezing the most out of the lifestyle she and Derek loved to share. This was too much for Tina, she knew she had been building up to a big climax all day and with all these elements in place it was all too hard to hold back. She guessed the man in her would take time to get there so she tried to focus on something mundane. However, her mind was simply full of memories that made her hot scenes from the Club, the Fantasy Boys in various fantasies; even her body tanned, tattooed and pierced brought excitement.

As the wave crashed on her, Tina jerked against the car, thumping her augmented breasts into the glass, sending her back. She had lost the man’s cock, but she could hear from his groans that this was a good enough sight to please him. Tina shuddered, her body seeming to strain against the tight clothes that wrapped it. The sensation did not let up and Tina found juice running down her stockinged legs as she convulsed. The man’s jism spurted past her and she looked over her shoulder coyly loving that this one could get off on her orgasming for him. That jolted her again and Tina got another quick burst. For her this was taking her up to a place she guessed she would stay all night. She now had the desire to consume Derek in her pussy.

Tina turned away from the car, not bothering to hitch her skirt down. She strutted on her long boots.

“Off to a good start.” She said eagerly. “Now, Linda, how about a bit of girl-on-girl? You only live once.”

The woman looked a little apprehensive, but then Tina stepped towards her and groped at her breast. The nipple beneath the satin was hard and Tina knew that this was something Linda had perhaps fantasised about but as yet had not had the courage to take the next step. Tina felt nothing special for women but she knew it got the men all fired up. More than that, she had the sense that Linda needed to really get into this scene, to be coming her dressed in leather, ready to spread her legs for any man who took her fancy; building up her pleasure, building up her sense of ‘why not?’ was going to help her get there.

* * *

The removal van and men had gone and Derek with them to supervise the unloading at the other end. He was going to come back and collect her. Then they were off for a special lunch to celebrate her moving in. He had asked her, the morning after the dogging and it had seemed so right. As it was, her six-month contract on the flat was coming to an end so there was no fuss with the agency. From the letter that had arrived that morning she understood they had tenants lined up eager to move in right away. Tina was glad she had hired some friends of Gill’s who cleaned professionally; the place looked better than new. She wanted it perfect for whoever was taking over from her in here; perhaps the same way she had once done.

Tina felt that she and Derek knew each other well enough to see that this was not only going to work, it was going to work very well. Tina relished the fact that she would have no need to have a job. As Derek had told her, all she had to do was look beautiful and be his ‘sex goddess’, roles that Tina knew she could fulfil with intense, howling pleasure. To emphasise that she had tossed aside the old clothes she had worn to supervise the removals and now looked at the outfit she was going to wear. This was going to signal to Derek just how strong her ‘yes’ to becoming part of his life was.

Tina gazed at the leathers, they were sexy and yet had a style about them. She felt a frisson about putting them on. Of course she had worn leather before but not a whole outfit like this. It seemed to indicate a particular kind of woman, one who was sexy and made no apologies about that fact. Tina knew that summed her up perfectly. There was something else too, these clothes had been bought for her by Derek and he had suggested, well, it had been firmer than that, that she should put them on. She knew that if she complied with what he had directed then she would be showing that she was happy to dress and behave in the way that he wanted. Tina considered it and realised that, in fact, that was certainly what she hoped he would understand, that she was happy for him to lead her wherever he wanted. She was tired of having to do everything for herself. To have a man look after her properly would be wonderful.

Tina took a lacy thong and slipped into it. Then she reached for a plain black bustier and pulled it on. She liked the way it seemed to present up her ample breasts decorated with their tattoo for Derek’s approval. Then she turned back to the leather trousers and quickly slid them on. They were tight and she loved how the leather clung to her shapely thighs and her rounded backside. Naughtily she spanked her bum, loving the sound of the slap and began thinking how good it would be to have Derek spank her in these. Tina realised she was getting turned on just getting dressed like this and that seemed to re-emphasise that following the path Derek had laid out for her was the right decision.

Quickly she eased into the jacket and swept out her long blonde hair so it hung loose down her leathered back. Finally she zipped her feet into a pair of pointed, stiletto-heeled ankle boots and then paraded in front of the mirror, really enjoying the way she looked. It was clear that Derek had an eye for ladies outfits and had selected this one perfectly for her. That was yet another thing in his favour. With that thought Tina knew that going to live with him, becoming his ‘leathered lady’, his babe, was the thing she most desired.

Tina checked her make-up—the glossy lips rimmed in black, the striking mascara with a switch at the corner of her eyes that she loved and the copper shade on her eyelids. Her favourite glistening hoops swung in her ears, matching the stud in her nose; her long blonded hair cascaded down her leathered back. She felt priceless and as always when she dressed these days—excited. Something in her made sure that her libido ran at full throttle almost constantly. Distantly Tina tried to remember life before this flat, but it was incredibly vague and in many ways she felt that she had really only truly come alive when she had begun to pay attention to what her body was demanding.

Tina tugged at the door of the mirrored wardrobe for one final check. However, she could not make it budge; the one in the spare bedroom proved just the same. She was sure she was just fussing, doing an unnecessary check just to fill the time. She wandered into the kitchen which had been stripped out. All that was there was a letter from the letting agency for the new residents: ‘Jenna and Honey Hunter’, it said on the address. Tina wondered what they would be like. Were they a lesbian couple? Then a text came to her phone—it was Derek confirming he was on his way. Tina cast one last look around the flat and then headed out. As she left the block she glanced across at Gill’s flat but the curtains were drawn and Tina imagined her friend was still sleeping off last night’s session at ‘Oscar’s’ to mark Tina’s leaving. It was not that she was moving that far, but then again, Gill would never pass up on an excuse for a good time and Tina knew she was much the same. She wondered how Gill would get on with this Jenna and Honey.

A car packed to the top with belongings, pulled up in front of the block of flats. Two women emerged and immediately Tina saw that they were in fact mother and daughter. The mother was in a tweed skirt and blouse that would have looked dated thirty years earlier. Her chestnut hair was pulled back in a bun. Her daughter was probably in her early twenties, maybe unemployed after having returned from university. Her darker hair was in a mess. Her face was unmade-up and her figure was concealed in a duffel coat and baggy, turned-up jeans, making her look like a character from a children’s story.

Tina bowled up to them. “Hello, you must be Jenna and Honey Hunter—moving into my old place.”

The mother looked at Tina with clear contempt, but Tina never interested herself in anyone else’s judgement, she knew who she was and was proud of it.

“No, it’s Holly Huntley.” The younger woman corrected petulantly.

“And I am Jennifer Huntley, not Jenna, not even Jenny.” The mother made a face at the last name.

“Ah, okay. Well, there’s a letter for you in the kitchen.” Tina said with a strange feeling that they would find many other things in the flat.

“I am not impressed.” Jennifer Huntley declared to all in hearing. “That agency never seem able to get anything right.”

“Beggars cannot be choosers.” Holly observed sourly. “At least it looks clean and it’s not noisy.”

“Yes, the flat might be alright, especially given the situation your father left us in … but, the area.”

“Oh, I am sure you’ll both find yourself fitting in very well around here before very long.” Tina said with a cheerful tone.

Jennifer Huntley clearly did not know how to respond and settled on simply looking indignant. Then Derek pulled up, beeping his horn as he did. Tina smiled and waved, strutting in her sharp heels to the car, loving the creak and ripple of the tight leather that held her. As she slid into the passenger seat, she could see from her lover’s grin and the bulge in his trousers that she had done right with this outfit. In moments they were pulling away.

“Ready for your new life?” Derek asked.

“Always.” Tina replied.