The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Day Week

Chapter 3: Wednesday — Moving On Up

Wednesday morning found me stepping off the elevator, already horny from a night of erotic dreams and filled with anticipation about what kind of story Shara would have to tell me. Against my better judgment, I had made a few changes to my own appearance, increasing my tan and my muscularity as well as making a few adjustments to my dick, adding length, girth, stamina and regenerative power—it never hurts to be prepared, I reasoned. I took my usual route, finding Kim’s cubicle empty today. However, as I turned the corner and headed to the water fountain I was in for a treat. Already at the fountain, and looking incredible, was Shara. She was wearing boots that came up to the top of her calf, she had a leather skirt which came only halfway down her thigh and was pulled tight around her butt which looked even rounder and firmer than it had yesterday. The exposed skin on her legs looked sleek and supple and very powerful. Up top, she was wearing a slinky dark green turtleneck which clearly revealed the contrast between her newly enlarged (no doubt about their c cup status), firm, round breasts, and the hard flat stomach below them. As she straightened up and moved towards me, I admired the grace and coiled power with which she seemed to move. I noticed that her eyes seemed bigger and her lips seemed fuller as well, even though I didn’t recall making those changes part of the deal—it must just have been the effect of her putting more work into her appearance.

Abruptly, I was shaken from my thoughts by a strong push in my back and I heard Kim’s voice behind me say, “Do you think you could gawk from the side of the hallway so I could get past?—thank you.”

Moving to the side of the hallway, I had a great view of the two office beauties who appeared to be locked into some kind of staring contest.

It was quite the contrast: Shara with her olive skinned, narrow brown-eyed face framed by her straight, thick, shoulder length black hair and Kim with her deep golden tan, bright green eyes, pouty lips, and wavy blond hair which stopped an inch or two above the shoulders. They came to about the same height although that was only because Kim was wearing 3 inch platform shoes which brought her 5′ 7″ inch height up equal to Shara’s 5′ 10″. Kim’s shirt was sky-blue with a scoop neck and was if possible even tighter than Shara’s turtleneck, revealing every contour, and showing that she was still the big tit queen of the office, although not by as much anymore. Her shirt had short sleeves which barely stretched over her powerful looking shoulders. They both had that athletic look that suggested a body which benefited from the natural firmness of youth augmented by regular trips to the gym. In contrast to Shara’s tight skirt, Kim had elected to wear jeans today. Technically, we are only allowed to wear jeans on Fridays, but I couldn’t really imagine anyone suggesting to Kim that she should change her pants—especially if they saw her from behind, where her butt looked like it had been poured into the jeans and was pushing out at the seams which hadn’t been designed to contain such a firm round figure. As I stared, Kim walked—with her best swaying sexy walk past Shara to the fountain, deliberately bumping into her on the way past. Shara looked like she was going to say or do something, but then Kim gave her a look which seemed to say, ‘mess with me little girl and you’ll be sorry’, and Shara fell quiet and continued walking towards me.

Shara remained silent as we walked over to my office, but once we sat down, she let loose.

“What a bitch!", she exclaimed fiercely, but then her anger subsided and her smile returned, “although I know why she’s upset, she’s worried that her days as the hottest girl in this office being allowed to do whatever she wants are just about over—and tomorrow they will be! So, how do I look?”

As she asked this, Shara stood up and arched her back to show off her big firm tits.

“I hope my roommate doesn’t mind my borrowing her turtleneck,” she continued, “I’m afraid I might be stretching out the chest a little bit.”

As she said this, she cupped said tits in her hands and gave a little squeeze. Letting them fall (not that they fell much they were so firm—and so tightly held in the turtleneck), she turned in a slow circle, while flexing her powerful butt, and then sat down again, crossing her legs to show the ripple in her strong sexy quads and calves muscles as she did so.

“Uhh, you look pretty good,” I managed to stammer, once I had got my breath back. I tried to regain my composure.

“So, were you able to get your work done and still keep up your end of the bargain?” I asked, “You seemed to be a little worried when I left.”

“No worries,” she replied, “I managed to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I finished the report around 9 p.m., and I went over to Mr., or should I say Dave, Rowland’s office. I walked up there, and it was all dark, and I wasn’t sure if he was still in there because he had his curtain drawn over his window. So I bent over and looked through the gap between the curtain and the wall—and..” she lowered her voice, “he full on had his pants down with his dick in his hands, and he was watching a porno video on his computer!”

“No way!”

“You bet—the dirty old bugger. So anyway I figured this was my perfect opportunity. I knocked on his door and asked if I could come in, and of course I could hear him hurriedly trying to pull his pants up and look presentable before he came to the door. He opened the door and I walked in and said, ‘here’s the report you were looking for’—and then I lowered my voice a little bit and murmured, ‘is there anything else I can help you with tonight?’ He said, ‘What do you mean?’ so I walked over to him, with my hips swaying, slid my hands up and down his chest, stepped around behind him and started massaging his shoulders—he sure felt tense. ‘Well, why should you be stuck here by yourself looking at porn, when you have a hot employee right here in the flesh, who wants nothing more than to fulfill your every fantasy?’ He turned around and you should have seen his face, he was completely torn between a mixture of embarrassment, fear and lust. So I decided to tip the balance towards lust. ‘Sit down’, I told him, and he did what I said.

I walked around so I was standing across his desk from where he was seated. I reached down and slowly pulled my sweater up and over my head and dropped it on the floor. I left my little half cup pink bra on for the moment. I climbed onto his desk and swept all his papers to the floor. Slowly, I crawled across the desk, making sure he had a great view of my tits hanging in their cups, and my smooth flat abs as I slowly made my way across. Once I reached his side of the desk, I stopped and brought my legs forward so that my feet were in his face and I said, ‘take off my shoes’. Once he was done with that I got him to take off my socks. Then with my bare foot I reached down and begin sliding my toes up and down his crotch. He wasn’t hard yet—he is pretty old after all—but I could tell it was driving him crazy. After a bit of that I slid off the desk and into his lap. By now he had pretty much given in to his lust and he started grabbing me all over, first my butt, and then squeezing my tits, and then we both started removing the clothes we had left on. Once we were both naked I went to work on his cock, getting him ready to enter me. With one hand I took a firm grip on his base while I ran my tongue all around the top of his dick. First lightly flicking it, then pressing deeper, then running my tongue up and down the shaft—all the while using my hand to give little squeezes and slide up and down the base of the shaft. Then I put my lips around his dick, and started giving him some good hard head, really sucking on him. I could hear him moaning at this point, and he was starting to get pretty rock hard for an old man in his late 40’s. I figured he was pretty ready to go, and I sure was, so I climbed back up onto the desk facing away from him, and stuck my butt up and out, weaving it back and forth slowly. I’ve always had a nice butt, and I know that extra muscle back there just made it look all the juicier for him. He took me standing up and started thrusting pretty deep —, I was in sweet agony as he just went on and on—I have to say , there’s something to be said for old men and stamina. I kept ordering him to thrust harder and harder and by the end he was ramming deep into me with full force. I was already screaming and cumming from his long penis ramming into me, when I felt him explode into me and then collapse back into the chair exhausted. God, I’ve never felt so good and so powerful in my life—until this morning when I woke up anyway,” she finished, with a sly smile, gently squeezing her tits in her hands as if she still couldn’t believe they were real.

I was in a bit of agony myself, but I tried to concentrate as I asked, “So are you going to the game tonight?”

“You bet,” she replied, going into a double arm flexed pose which looked incredibly sexy. The way I had designed her physical improvements, you didn’t really notice her extra strength as bulky muscle just as increased tone and firmness and roundness throughout her body, but when she flexed, you could really see how strong she was becoming.

She continued, “The other team won’t know what hit them—and neither will the big cow or Tommy after the game.”

She got up and swayed seductively in front of me, tiny flat waist moving back and forth surrounded by a pair of incredibly firm c-cup breasts to the top and her full feminine hips below.

“I think Tommy’s going to want to go home with me tonight, and the big cow can go watch TV by herself.” And with that, she turned, gave me a little flex of her sexy muscled butt, and then walked out.

I seemed to be getting into a routine of jerking off in the bathroom. As I rinsed my hands in the sink, Harry walked in. I hadn’t had a chance to talk to him in a couple of days so I asked, “Hey Harry”, what’s up?”

No sooner did Harry see me, then he turned around and walked out. I started to follow him so I could ask what the hell was going on with him these days, but as I opened the door to leave, there was my boss Mr. Rowland on his way in. I felt a little awkward being around ‘Dave’ after hearing Shara’s story, and I couldn’t help envisioning her bent over on his desk with his big old dick thrusting into her from behind as I looked at him.

He seemed a little awkward as well, keeping his head down and muttering, ‘Hi Colin’, before pushing past me into the washroom. By the time I got past him and got to Harry’s desk, Harry was already speaking on the phone with someone. So I gave up on Harry for the moment and went back to my desk. After masturbating, I was feeling pretty drained, so I took it easy the rest of the day hiding out in my cubicle and I didn’t have any more contact with anyone at the office before heading home.