The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Day Week

Chapter 4: Thursday — Revenge

Thursday morning found me heading off the elevator almost apprehensive about running into Shara—so far every passing day of our deal seemed to make her more aggressive and more sexual—and there was no telling what effect a night of success on the soccer field, or with Tommy might have on her. Alternatively, if she had missed a night and had to go back to the way she used to be, I had the feeling she was going to be pretty crushed. I was starting to remember why I don’t normally use my powers.

When I got to the water fountain, for once there was nobody around. Then I heard the click of a pair of platform shoes and I saw Kim approaching from my right. She must have been feeling the pressure to try and top Shara because she seemed to be looking even hotter than she normal. Her white cotton blouse was thin enough that you could see the black bra underneath, and instead of a couple of buttons undone to allow a view of the top of her cleavage, today there was a third button undone so that I had a clear view of the creamy flesh on other side and could almost see right down to the little bit of the bra that joined the two cups. Her black leather skirt was stretched tight around her round butt and only stretched a few inches down her incredible thighs. Her platform heels were at least 4 inches high and her calves were incredibly tight and taut. As she approached, she didn’t seem to have the usual sneer of disdain on her face. In fact, she almost looked friendly, as she gave me a very stunning smile and said, “Hey Colin, how’s it going?”

“Fine, Kim”, I said, somewhat taken by surprise by her sudden friendliness.

“You know Colin,” she said in a soft voice, as she placed her hand on my arm, “I haven’t really had a chance to get to know you very well yet, but I’m thinking maybe we have some things in common—for instance,...” she moved her hand from my arm to rest firmly against my chest, fingers digging into my chest muscles, “...I’m guessing we both like to work out a lot. Here, feel how tight these abs are,” and to my growing disbelief, she pulled up her shirt to just under her bra line, revealing an incredible set of flat toned and tanned abdominal muscles, and placed my hand against them.

“I was thinking”, she continued removing my hand, and letting her shirt fall back and moving forward so that her chest was almost brushing against mine. “I was thinking”, she repeated, and now her chest was brushing against mine, and her foot had slipped out of her platform shoe and was sliding up the back of my calf, “I was thinking that maybe we could get out of here for a while and we could really get to know each other.” She looked up into my eyes, running her tongue around her parted lips, back arched so that her tits were squeezing into my chest, and took my hand and started to lead me back towards the elevators.

“Wait a second,” I said. Although every part of me was aching to take Kim up on this inexplicable yet incredibly tempting offer, I didn’t want to miss Shara’s story, or miss seeing how she looked this morning.

“What is it?” Kim asked, “do you have some work you would rather be doing?” and she reached around me and started squeezing my butt in her hands pressing my pelvis into hers so that my already hard penis rubbed against the top of her skirt. Then she started sliding her hand around to the front of my pants.

That settled it, “No, never mind”, I said, “Let’s go”.

We started to walk again, and then I heard Shara’s voice behind us say, “Hey Colin, where are you going?”

I turned around and I couldn’t believe it—Shara was coming down the hall towards us, and she was dressed in exactly the same outfit as Kim was—only Shara was looking hotter than Kim in every respect. She was taller, her tits were bigger, firmer and rounder, her lips looked fuller, her skin smoother, her waist smaller and tighter, her legs longer and stronger and even though I couldn’t see it yet, I knew that her butt would be that much tighter and rounder. I could feel Kim’s grip on my hand getting tight as Shara walked up, taking her time, her almost obscenely lush d-cup tits bouncing slightly in their black bra with every step. Her tall slim, voluptuous figure was accentuated all the more by the 4 inch platform soles (just like Kim) which brought her up to my height or even an inch taller. As Shara reached us, I could see them both at once and somehow everything about Kim just seemed a little off, a little too small and a little bit soft and saggy when compared to Shara’s combination amazon women/playmate body.

Shara looked down at Kim, and you could see in her eyes that she knew she had Kim totally beat. The similarity of the clothing removed any chance that you could miss who was the hotter of the two.

“Were you two going somewhere?” Shara asked.

I felt like a kid being caught trying to sneak out of school or something. “Yeah, we were”, Kim said, “Do you need something?—and what’s the deal with the stuffed bra and the stuffed pants?”

I guess from Kim’s perspective, this was probably the only logical explanation for the sudden increase in certain of Shara’s bodily dimensions. Little did she know...

Shara seemed amused by her comments, “Stuffed eh?” she asked, “why don’t you see for yourself.”

And quick as a cat she reached out and grabbed Kim’s hand and placed it on her left breast. I expected Kim to snatch her hand back, but she almost seemed to enjoy it for a second, letting her fingers press lightly into Shara’s big tit. Then she seemed to catch herself and she pulled her hand back.

“I don’t know what you’re up to honey,” she said, “but I want you to stay away from me.”

“Are you planning to make me?” Shara moved right up into Kim’s face as if taunting her to try and do anything.

Kim jerked her arm back as if to slap Shara across the face but Shara was too fast for her. She caught Kim’s arm by the wrist and swung it around so that it was forced behind Kim’s back and Kim was forced to turn around with her face down, back turned towards us now.

“It doesn’t look like you could make me do anything little bitch,” Shara said to her, before reaching around, squeezing Kim’s left tit for a good three seconds and finally pushing her into the nearby cubicle wall. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing.

Kim was outraged, but she restrained herself, and only said, “Colin, lets go”.

I started to head with her but then I felt Shara’s hand on my shoulder.

“Actually, I need to talk to Colin,” she stared Kim in the eye, challenging her, “you don’t mind do you?” Kim didn’t say anything, just looked at Shara with murder in her eyes.

“Good,” Shara said, “let’s go”, and we headed back down the hall.

I guess I could have said something myself. After all, I’d been fantasizing about fucking Kim since the day I started there. But somehow after seeing her next to the new improved Shara, it wasn’t the same, and to tell the truth, I was a little intimidated by Shara now. She was over six feet tall in her heels and after three days her strength would be 150% more than it used to be, so she must be fairly strong as well, although math was never my strong point. I was starting to think more and more that this deal was a bad idea, but at the same time I felt like it would be dishonourable to go back on my word.

By now my brain was pretty much overwhelmed—and I hadn’t even heard the latest Shara seduction story yet. On top of that, we didn’t even seem to be heading towards Shara’s cubicle, so where were we going? We had reached a formerly empty office which I now noticed had Shara’s name on the outside and all her stuff set up on the inside.

She noticed my surprised look and said, “Yeah I talked to my good friend Dave yesterday and we agreed that I should get a new office—and a significant raise.” I had definitely created a monster.

“Sit down,” she said, indicating the guest chair in the corner. Intimidated as I was, I couldn’t help but get turned on as I watched her walk around the glass desk and settle into her chair, the short leather skirt revealing almost all of her shapely toned (and very powerful looking) legs.

“So how do you like my new outfit?” Shara asked.

I was speechless, so she continued, “I figured that after I stretched out my roommate’s turtleneck yesterday, she might not want me borrowing any more of her clothes. Besides, they just wouldn’t fit properly on this body anymore anyway. So I headed to the mall after work, and when I saw Kim go into a store, I figured she’d know the best place to buy flattering clothes for a big breasted athletic body, so I waited outside and watched what she bought and then once she was gone I just bought the same stuff, except in my size. The girl in the store looked a little skeptical when I bought the d-cup bra but I knew I’d be needing it, and I have to say, it’s a better fit on me now then it is on Kim don’t you think?", and with that, she undid the two buttons which were holding her flimsy top on, and took off her shirt to reveal the incredible of her full d-cup breasts perfectly filling the cups of her silk underwire black.

“Don’t worry,” she said, as my face must have revealed some of my shock, “this office is pretty out of the way. Tell me you don’t think I look good”. As she said this, she leaned forward across her glass desk so that I got a nice view of her deep tanned cleavage.

“I won’t argue,” I said weakly, I don’t know what the other women in the office will think.”

“I think they’re all a little scared of me, so they probably wont say anything,” she replied, “and besides, I have to show off this bra today, since tomorrow I’ll be wearing this one”, and she reached into a lingerie store bag beside her desk and pulled out what had to be a DD cup bra, with thin black straps, and massive cups.

The thought of her in that bra made my already hard dick get even harder—if that was possible. Trying to keep my composure, I said, “Well, you’ll have to earn that extra cup size, and you haven’t yet told me what happened last night, maybe I should just put you back the way you were.”

A voice inside my brain was insisting that things were getting out of hand, that people would start asking questions soon (I wasn’t sure why I hadn’t been hearing more questions already), and I should forget about the deal I made, but when I looked into Shara’s eyes, I felt that it was only fair for her to have her chance at the body she always wanted, and that I should keep my word. I have to admit that there was another part of my brain that was also thinking that with Shara getting more and more sexual, it was only a matter of time before that killer body was in my arms—besides she owed me after ruining my shot with Kim this morning.

While my mind was wandering, Shara had started her story.

“So, needless to say, I was having a much better game than I did on Sunday. Me, the big cow and Tommy had all scored a goal each, and the score was 3-3 with a couple of minutes left. Then, one of the guys on our team passed the ball to me down the wing. It wasn’t a great pass and a guy on the other team got there first but he was pretty skinny, and I came in and knocked him off the ball pretty easily—I think the ref was so surprised that a skinny girl like me could send a guy like that flying, that he didn’t call anything. So anyway, with the opposing player on the ground, it was a 3 on 1 with me and Tommy and the big cow, so I dribbled forward a bit and faked a pass over to the big cow. Once the girl on the other team tried to block the fake pass, I passed it over to Tommy instead and he had half the net to shoot and he scored easily. You should have seen the look on the big cow’s face as me and Tommy hugged to celebrate the goal, and especially after I grabbed Tommy’s butt while we were doing it. The angle we were at, only the big cow could see my fingers digging into his juicy butt, and from the look on Tommy’s face and the bulge in his shorts, he certainly didn’t mind as much as she did. Just before we separated to play out the last couple of minutes, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, ‘how about I come home with you tonight, and we leave the big cow behind...’ He didn’t say anything, but I knew he was mine. After the final whistle I hit the showers to freshen up, and put on the new outfit I bought with Tommy in mind. This time the big cow didn’t even dare come near me, as I soaped off my incredible body, from the look in her eye, she hated me, but the way she was staring, I think that she might be feeling a little attracted to me as well—not that you can blame her.”

Shara smiled a little self-satisfied smile, as she considered her new body.

“So that’s a nice story, and I’m happy for your win—but I haven’t heard anything about any sex yet,” I interjected.

“Patience Colin, patience”, she replied, reaching over (as I tried and failed to not stare into her deep cleavage) and patting me on the thigh. Even on my leg, and through a pair of pants, her touch felt electric to my overly turned on body, and I nearly groaned out loud as she let her fingers trail a little bit down the inside of my thigh as she returned her hand to her side of the desk.

“So,” she continued, “I walked up to the big cow as I was getting dressed, and I said to her, ‘listen honey, I think the end of the game today proves who the real woman on this team is, and I’m going to show Tommy what that means tonight—so don’t even try to stop me.’

‘I think Tommy can decide for himself’

‘Sure, but the time you come out of the change room, we’ll be long gone’

‘Why’s that’

‘You’ll see’, and then before she could stop me, I grabbed her by the wrist, placed one of the handcuffs I had brought for this purpose around it, and then placed the other cuff over a pipe which ran down the wall, then before she could scream, I put some duct tape over her mouth. Don’t worry, I knew that the other players would find her soon, I just needed some time to get Tommy out of there. So, I came out of the change room, wearing my black stretch pants pulled low over the hips, and my lycra top which hugged my tits to perfection and didn’t quite cover my flat abs, and I said to Tommy, ‘the big cow is pretty upset about our little hug, she says she doesn’t ever want you to touch her again’

‘Well I guess I’ll have to find someone else to touch then’, he replied, putting his arm around me—and I knew that it was going to be a good night.

So after that, let’s see. I sucked his dick until he came in my mouth on the drive to his place. Then I rode him hard on his couch until he came again. Then I put his dick between my tits and titfucked him until he came again, and finally this morning, I molested him in the shower, before I came in to work. So that means he came four times—I’d say that has to qualify as great sex. Plus, he said I turned him on way more than the big cow ever did.

“So it sounds like he came a few times, but what about you—don’t you deserve a little attention?” You know what I was thinking when I asked that.

“Oh don’t worry,” Shara answered, “I came a few times myself, Tommy sure knows what to do with a woman—but it’s funny, I’m finding that the more sex I have, the more I want—you’re not making extra changes to me are you?” She smiled at me as she said that, a super sexy smile with the tongue brushing against her upper lip.

“No,” I replied, “not that I know of anyway.”

“OK”, she answered, “but you know I wasn’t saying that I would mind if you did”, she was still smiling that sexy smile, and now she got up, and slowly walked around the desk, hips swaying seductively.

Before I knew what she was doing she turned so that I got a good look at her incredibly round and firm butt, and then sat in my lap. I felt all my reserves of caution and prudence breaking as her surprisingly heavy weight came down on my rock hard penis. I reached around to grab her breasts but she caught both of my wrists and said, “uh-uh, no touching, I’m in control here.”

I tried to break free of her grip and get up but she was too strong for me. She started to gyrate her hips, sliding her butt back and forth across my erection. She laughed as I moaned with pent-up desire. Still struggling, I managed to lift us up a few inches off the chair, but then she slammed us back down and resumed her teasing. Next, she began to flex her butt muscles slightly so that they rippled across my dick as she ground into me. Sensing my growing desire, she accelerated her movements, grinding into me with incredible power, but also with a delicate grace that brought me higher and higher until I could hold it no more and I exploded into my pants with what was probably the biggest cum of my life.

Shara got up slowly, inspecting herself to make sure nothing had made it through to stain her new clothes (nothing had).

“I guess you’ll have to go to the bathroom because of me, “she said, “but I figure you were probably heading there anyway.”

She was starting to freak me out the way she seemed to be in control of every situation, but this wasn’t the time to stand and argue, I had to go clean myself up.

As I hurried out, Shara said, “Don’t worry—I’m not planning to count this for tonight’s sexual encounter, it was a little too easy, but then I don’t think anything’s going to be too hard tonight, except maybe the cock of every guy who sees me. It should be a fun final soccer match tonight.”

Walking quickly to the washroom I decided (in a moment of post-cumming clarity), that first thing tomorrow morning, I would say enough was enough and put Shara back the way she had been on Monday morning.