The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fluid

* * *

I owe this story to all the authors I have loved for so long. If they find themselves in these words, I am honored.

Please do not post outside of the EMCSA without the written permission of the author. Please do not continue reading if you are under 18 years of age. This is a fantasy. I like... fantasy.

Thank you for reading.

- Sara
* * *

The walls in the house were a dingy, brownish tan—the kind that made the world look like a sepia photograph that brought nostalgic mist to the eyes. The faded colors of wallpaper and paint clung to the plaster like skin covering old bones. It was the cave of a recluse, a cloistered shelter for a soul no longer willing to face the world.

The kitchen, a musty tribute to times less prosperous, sat as it had for eighty years. But elsewhere in the house, things were changing. The house was being transformed into something new and beautiful, restored to an elegance it had long forgotten.

Lesions and layers broke through the surface of the hallway walls, showing a history of taste and tastelessness. Violent pink mixed with rhapsodic blue in reckless abandon.

The living room was almost completely changed from the room it had been. Fresh paint and plaster, new lights and a soft, classic glow gave out warmth instead of the cold depression to which it had become long accustomed.

The small, intimate dining room was half-dismantled. Plaster dust swirled at the slight drafts moving through the house, and its wooden floor was covered in a light dust, finer than confectioner’s sugar. There were footprints in evidence of recent activity.

The footprints led to two women sitting at a folding card table near the center of the room. They faced each other, hands resting palms down on the tabletop. Michelle, the owner of the house, was dressed in a tee shirt and painter’s pants, her somewhat short, blonde hair disheveled from hard work and sweat. The other woman, Anuisa, seemed almost out of place, wearing a casual ensemble of a light green suit with a white blouse. Her coiffed red hair curling down her shoulders spoke of a formal grace, despite her choice of dress.

Their eyes were wide and staring. They did not focus on each other. They looked down slightly, captivated by what appeared to be a small pool of mercury. They stared, mouths slightly open, eyes blinking together as if on cue, and occasionally twitched oddly. Otherwise, their bodies did not move—still as a photograph shot in a moment of pure relaxation.

The mirrored silvery pool, flat and as big around as a sand dollar, sat on the table between them. It reflected light so perfectly that it almost seemed to only be half there. From moment to moment, from some angles it seemed to disappear completely. But it was there. It’s center slowly rose and fell, as if it were breathing.

It captivated the minds of the two women—one of them for the first time.

They breathed in unison with the liquid metal, their eyes dancing with rainbow colors, flashing abstract scenes and altered knowledge as it was forcibly projected into them. Occasionally Anuisa would speak, and Michelle would respond. Sometimes there were words—other times, it was only a guttural croaking that could not be deciphered.

After a long period of time, Anuisa tensed, her fingers arching slightly upward and back, as sexual rapture overtook her face. Her eyes still flashed with the colored reflections coming from the silver-chrome puddle. A soft moan escaped her lips as her more animal instincts were let loose to roam within her. Her legs and belly began to twitch from the sparkling waves of pleasure flowing out of her clit, amplified by the surrounding folds into something more than human, more than alien... completely beyond her experience.

Seconds later, Michelle’s face followed in identical fashion, every gasp and moan mirrored in her own helpless journey into bliss. There was no thought, no revelation, and no regret as her body addicted itself dutifully to the sensations that intensified by the second. In moments, she was far beyond where sex, love, lust, or any emotion had ever taken her. She was captor and captivated, one with the strange disc and woman who sat across from her. It was not something to recognize in a moment of revelation.

It was the new truth of her past, present and future.

Slowly, the women came into strange and perfect synchronization, a ballet of movement that told of pleasure and lust that neither could escape nor deny. Their minds, once independent, now moved in lock-stepped obedience to the instructions and pleasure of the small puddle of polished silver before them.

Their noses flared as their heads fell back, mouths open and wet with desire, their cunts overflowing with passionate oil. Orgasm washed through them, obliterating the small remaining ability to see or hear anything but the rapture for which they would now do anything to preserve. Tensing and convulsing, like prisoners wrapped in binding cloths, climax after climax ripped through them, leaving them unconscious, only to be awakened for the next, stronger journey into the raw power of wet, slick womanlust.

Their moans began to sound insane—horror mixed with laughter and spittle—and still the assault of pleasure continued, relentless in its quest to burn itself into them, to reshape them and bind to them all that they had learned from their Corruptor—all that they had yet to learn, all that the Corruptor wanted.

The Corruptor was All.

The Corruptor was beautiful.

Hours later, their Indoctrination came to an end, and their bodies sat perfectly still, eyes closed. The room was silent. A chime, almost impossible to hear, drifted into their ears, converted to a tiny electrical signal that found its way into their softened, compliant brains.

Their eyes opened and stared ahead. They focused on nothing. Colors began to drift across their eyes once more as they sat, unmoving.

“I am slave. I am pleasure. I am obedience. I am lust. I obey. All must obey. I open my body and mind to the Corruptor and to Womankind,” said Anuisa.

“I am slave. I am pleasure. I am obedience. I am lust. I obey. All must obey. I open my body and mind to the Corruptor and to Womankind,” repeated Michelle, oblivious to the fact that these words would have held no significance to her only a few hours before.

Now, they meant everything. They were the core around which her psyche was slathered in like soft putty, filling in the gaps and making everything an integral part of itself.

Had she been able to show any emotion as she stared past the eyes of her Recruiter and past her silver Captor and Corruptor, it would have been love that showed itself.

Pure, inescapable love.

* * *

Shane opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of her bedroom. The imperfections were still there—the same ones she’d known since she was ten years old. That was a long time ago. She smiled, considering the passage of time.

Now, she was graduating from high school, had more scholarship offers than she knew what to do with, and she was looking forward to spreading her wings. She had a little anxiety about it, but she was also ready—independence was calling her name.

She looked over at her desk, sat up on the edge of her bed and yawned. There was a new laptop sitting there, still untouched from a few days before. It was a graduation present from her mother, and she knew that it was really a stretch to buy it. Her family was not poor, but they definitely had to be frugal.

The hint of a frown played on her lips. Her mother, usually very calm about these kinds of things, had been pushing her to try it out. She knew her mom had been worried about getting her the best computer she could, but now she seemed a bit obsessed. After all, Shane had beamed and thanked her over and over. It really was a fabulous gift. She shrugged inwardly, putting it down to anxious, motherly enthusiasm.

A shower and twenty minutes later, Shane, wrapped in a towel, looked at the computer again. She walked over to her desk, opened it up, and sat down. She was expecting the screen to be dark like a typical laptop, but it was not. It had a silvery sheen that seemed to be almost three-dimensional.

She found the power button and pressed it. Once the familiar screen and icons came up, it looked as if there were suspended inside liquid that went back about six inches.

The effect was really amazing.

She touched the screen, and ripples moved outward, as usual, but they moved the icons out of place, as if they really were suspended there. They began to float around the screen, bumping and crossing, as the waves echoed back from the sides, creating more and more complex patterns.

She felt her eyes cross, closed them and shook her head. When she opened them again, the screen was back to where it had started, although now it seemed even deeper.

Or was it closer? It almost looked like it was stretching out to her. She touched it again, and felt the tip of her finger tickle as the waves went into motion again.

This time, she was able to follow the waves longer as the icons slowly got lost in the reflected waves, dissolving into the beautiful, wondrously complex cacophony of silver motion. Her eyes crossed from the powerful vision again, and this time she found that she could not close them, but didn’t want to, either.

It almost felt as if she could feel the waves reaching out from the back of her eyeballs, deep into her head. There was a lovely friction, like... well, playing with herself, except it was inside her skin and mind.

Shane felt rather then heard the thought that she should have been scared, like some part of her numbing mind was screaming to her, but she couldn’t hear. It was bothersome, and she tuned it out with little effort. She felt too good to let feeling bad happen. The waves were good. She would bask in the waves.

A jolt of pleasure traveled down her back at the thought, touching her anus like a wet, slippery tongue. It was a new sensation she’d never thought to dream, but now it was making her clit harden and throb. She felt her juices begin to coat her legs that slid against each other in obscene delight.

This was what she should do. It was very clear.

This was way beyond normal. She shook her head, as if trying one last time to loosen herself from the captivating screen. The waves only grew more intense, more complex, more compelling. Closer to her thoughts, which were moving beyond numb and beginning to bounce around, dissolving like the screen she watched but could no longer see.

The waves were in her now. They clutched and pulled at her mind like a savage animal. She gasped as pleasure swept through her... pleasure beyond anything she had ever known or imagined... all encompassing, all consuming. By the time she realized that she shouldn’t let go, shouldn’t lose herself, she was already lost and she already...

Felt perfection.

Yes. Perfect.

She relaxed as the waves filled her with un-words, instructing her with something more powerful and precise than the blunt tool of human speech. They directed her like instinct, each new imperative rooting itself much deeper than any conscious thought. Corrupting her completely.

Yes. Obey. Submit. Yes. Relish. Passion. Obey. Yes.

The Corruptor instructed, rebuilt, remade. Should control all that she was.

Another streamer of pleasure connected her nipples to her scalp. He clit seemed to jump in response.

Did control all that she was.

She lost track as lines of electric passion covered her, mixing with and intensifying the waves that had replaced all of her mundane thoughts.

She was corrupted and corruptor, one with the fluid evil writhing in her mind, deeper than life.

She saw herself, its dutiful, willing apprentice, showing it the secret places within her soul that even she had never known how to find before. She felt even more pleasure permeate her body and soul as she watched these secret, holy places change and mold themselves to relentless, pure evil as the Corruptor transformed her from the inside out.

It was beautiful.

It was perfect.

Where Shane had sat, now sat a female, a vessel of bestial sexual appetites with a name attached to it. She was little more than a slave to her hunger for souls to feed her Corruptor, and to the hunger of her unquenchable desire for the pleasures of the flesh.

Womanflesh.

Her eyes cleared, and she looked toward the doorway of her room.

The woman she called “Mother” was standing there, naked, fingers pinching her clit, moaning and drooling. Her spread legs twitched with untold pleasure as she watched the transformation of the young girl she would have so recently given her life to protect.

Now her life had been given for something much more important, as had the life of this beautiful, sexy young girl. The girl that had been her daughter would forever be her first recruit in the viscous perfection of their Corruptor.

Shane rose without a word and walked to the woman at the door. She no longer saw her as anything but slave, lover, and obedient follower of the Corruptor that held them both in its perfect unison of purpose. As she approached, the woman knelt and looked upward as Shane’s crotch took up all her senses. Shane looked down, eyes half-lidded from deep-rooted lust, ready to complete and seal her transformation.

“Taste and pleasure me, Martha,” she said. The kneeling woman leaned in and let her quest for service and pleasure consume her.

Shane gasped and quaked at the pleasure, beautiful and intense, made more so by remembrance of the taboo it had once been... a memory that was a gift from her Silver Mistress... creating passion even greater than that of being taken by Her. Now she was obeying, and obedience was the most intense of pleasures that could be nurtured by her submission.

She came in a cascade of orgasms, her body nearly falling from the quaking ecstasy moving through her, like waves bouncing off and reflecting inside of her, growing in intensity rather than falling away.

She moaned and licked her lips, knowing she had found her home, and her purpose. She looked at the mirror on the dresser in the room.

Her eyes were silver.

The sight was too much to endure along with the flaming tongue searing her clit and her own fingers, which were now cruelly twisting her ripe, hard nipples into electric instruments of torture and bliss.

She came again, and had no more thoughts... would have no more thoughts until she was told to think again.

* * *