The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

FLUID FIXATION

PART 1: ENCOUNTER

The sight of a small black sports car parked among the trucks at the Hyperitek loading bay was odd enough. For it to be there at one in the morning was odder still. Oddest of all was the small but definite energy signature: the car’s motor and electrical system were still active.

Voltrelle stopped in mid-flight. With her forcefield up and her eyes, ears, and electrical sense alert, she hovered just above the concrete and circled the vehicle. Sure enough, the key was in the ignition, in the “on” position. She pulled the handle, confirming her suspicion that the door was open. The car’s only protection was its concealed position between two trucks, hiding it from any passersby on the street.

Apparently whoever had parked it was planning to make a quick getaway, but hadn’t left yet.

The heroine scanned the building with her electrical sense. Almost immediately, she detected the chatter of an active computer system. It was hard to be sure at this range, but it “felt” like a large-scale data transfer from an internal hard drive to an external device. This ought to be easy, with her target providing a convenient beacon and probably too distracted watching a progress bar to notice her approach.

She found one of the doors into the lab not only unlocked but ajar. There was a sign warning of an alarm, but it hadn’t gone off. Whoever had broken in knew what they were doing. She moved through the corridors slowly and carefully, following the signal. Soon, she was standing in front of another door that wasn’t quite closed. There was a light on inside the room. She sensed the data transfer ending and the computer shutting down. It was time to move in.

Raising her forcefield to full power, she burst into the room. “Don’t move—”

Something soft hit her right shoulder and splattered across her jaw and cheek. Her electrical energy arced and flickered, knocking her off balance.

“Hey, Sparky—catch!” Dusky Fox dipped her hand into the large jar she was holding and threw another gelatinous globule. It struck her in the left side, causing her forcefield to sputter and flare. She focused her power, trying to repel or dry up the fluid. That usually worked when she got doused with water—an obvious enemy tactic she’d faced many times—but this stuff was much harder to disperse.

“This is not good,” she thought as she dodged. Instead of surprising her target, she’d walked into an ambush.

Voltrelle ducked as another blob came her way. She avoided the bulk of it, but got some in her hair as it flew by. “Uh-oh, that’s gonna leave a dark streak when it washes out the hair dye,” her opponent quipped.

“How did you know I was coming? What is this stuff?” “She’s in a gloating mood; might as well try and take advantage of it.”

“I spotted you on the dashcam feed to my phone. Then, I saw this stuff with a ‘Keep Away From Electrical Equipment’ label and figured it was worth a try.”

Voltrelle took cover behind a table, then popped up to fire a shock blast. The gunk on her skin and costume diverted some of the energy into useless pyrotechnics, but enough remained to send her opponent reeling. Dusky Fox managed to keep hold of the container, but part of its contents spilled into the plunging neckline of her catsuit. She reflexively brushed it away as best she could, but mostly ended up sweeping more of it into her cleavage.

“That does it!” the villainess roared. “I’m gonna kick your ass, Blondie!“

She was tough enough to do just that if they ended up in a melee, Voltrelle knew. She had to stay out of reach and finish the fight before she got tagged with enough sludge to neutralize her powers completely. Taking flight a bit unsteadily, she hovered just below the ceiling, out of punching or kicking range.

The problem was that she wasn’t out of throwing range. All she could do was evade and counterattack, hoping her opponent ran out of goo before she ran out of juice. The splotches she’d already received sparked and flared as she exerted her powers, bleeding energy like a damaged fighter jet bleeding fuel. Once, she nearly scored a direct hit on the canister. A few seconds later, Dusky Fox nearly scored a direct hit on her.

Finally, the stalemate ended. Voltrelle had frantically evaded what turned out to be an empty-handed fake throw, rolling in midair and momentarily turning her back to her adversary. It was only for a split second, but that was long enough for a big double handful of gel to hit her dead center and splash her from shoulders to hips.

She wobbled to a barely-controlled landing as her electrical aura sputtered. Before she could get her bearings, two more handfuls of the stuff hit her in the chest. She had to shut down her force field before the backlash knocked her out. Immediately afterwards, Dusky Fox closed in and grappled her. The next thing she knew, she felt her arms pinned behind her and cuffs closing over her wrists.

“You’re mine now!” The villainess uttered a low animalistic growl as she took the heroine in a firm hold. “All mine!” she cried in triumph.

Voltrelle desperately tried to fire off a shock blast. The energy bled off into the fluid that covered her costume.

“That tickles! Do it again!” her target mocked.

All she could do now was try to break free. Despite her frantic struggles and her best efforts to take advantage of the slick coating, her captor’s grip remained firm. She was forced to her knees, and then pinned face down against the floor.

“Mine... mine... mine...” Dusky Fox repeated it over and over like a mantra. Voltrelle felt more of the liquid poured onto her and rubbed across her body, from neckline to back to waist to backside to thighs to backside again.

She was then grabbed and flipped over. Her captor was now straddling her, knees pressed tight to her sides.

“Finally, you’re mine...” she reiterated as she systematically doused the front of the heroine’s costume with green glop. Apparently satisfied with the results, she lifted her hands, grinned,... and reached for Voltrelle’s chest.

“You’re my bitch!” she declared in a low but firm tone as her hands grasped the bound woman’s breasts.

“What?!” Voltrelle stared wide-eyed. “No!” She squirmed in a frantic but futile attempt to avoid the touch. “Stop it! Stop! That’s not funny!” she sputtered.

“It’s better than funny. It’s sexy!” Her fingers began rhythmically flexing.

“You’re not gay! I know you’re not gay! Remember when I had to stop you from beating up that Super Snooper reporter when he wrote that story about you and Lynxwoman?

“That’s different,” she replied disdainfully. “Lynxie’s a skank with big fake boobs. You’re all-natural hot!“

“I am not all-natural hot! I mean, yes, I’m all-natural and I’m hot, but I’m hot for guys not girls!” Voltrelle sputtered. “So are you! Everybody’s heard about you and a half-dozen different superstuds! Sometimes two at a time—I mean, I don’t mean actually two at the same time, I mean....“

She trailed off in confusion. “Why the hell am I yammering like a character in a bad sitcom? What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with her?“

The answer was instantly obvious. “There’s something in that gel! She got it spilled down her chest, and I’ve got it soaked into my costume. I’ve got to get out of here before I’m as far gone as she is!” She took a deep breath and held it, trying to focus, to ignore the fondling, and most of all to ignore the way her body was starting to respond to it.

“Dusky Fox! Listen to me!” She tried to sound calm and authoritative, which wasn’t easy under the circumstances. “There’s something in that gel that’s making you act like this!”

The villainess smirked. “Well, yeah. There’s something in it that shorted your circuits, so now I’m acting like I’m the winner and you’re the loser and to the winner—that’s me—go the spoils—that’s you.” She seemed quite pleased with herself to have come up with such a clever answer.

“This is not right!” Voltrelle blurted out in a desperate attempt to get through.

“Of course it’s not right.” Dusky Fox nonchalantly continued to stroke and knead. “I’m the bad girl. ‘Not Right’ is what I do.” Again, her tone and smug expression suggested that she considered that to be an ironclad rebuttal.

After pausing to give her captive a firm lingering double squeeze, she continued. “You’re the good girl. Charging in and getting captured is what you do. You know why?“

“I’ve got to keep her talking until I come up with an angle I can use.” “No, why?“

“Oh, I think you know.” She shifted her hands to the undersides of Voltrelle’s breasts and jiggled them into a steady up-and-down bounce. “You’ve been looking for somebody to take you and have their way with you, just like I’m doing now. This is what you really want.”

“That’s ridiculous!” Of course it was ridiculous, She was sure it was ridiculous. She refused to think that it might possibly be anything other than ridiculous. “If I wanted this, why would I be trying to get away?” As she said it, she realized that she wasn’t actually attempting to escape at the moment. She wriggled emphatically. It didn’t accomplish anything. That was why she’d stopped doing it before. She didn’t usually give up that easily, but this time she did for some reason....

“Oh, sure, you have to try to get out of it so you can tell yourself that it wasn’t your idea. It’s all my fault. That way, you can be a nasty sleazy floozy tonight and still be Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes in the morning.“

“It’s not like that!” She continued her struggles. She knew she couldn’t succeed, but she couldn’t just lie there as if she wanted to be sandwiched between another woman’s legs.

“Yes it is. You know it is. You’re just protesting because that’s part of the game.”

Voltrelle blinked. Was that the truth? Was this some dark secret fantasy she’d always harbored? Or was she just letting herself get swept up in her captor’s self-justifying monologue? She realized that she just wasn’t sure. It was so hard to be sure of anything... hard to even think about anything....

“Protest all you like. It doesn’t matter. I won’t stop. You don’t really want me to stop. You want me to keep going.“

She pulled her legs tighter against the prone woman’s body and lifted her hands from her tits. She then reached for a pouch on her belt with one hand and grasped the neckline of the heroine’s costume with the other. The small sharp click of a clipping tool was followed by the loud rough sound of fabric tearing.

Voltrelle shivered as more green goo dripped onto her bare belly. Hands spread it across her skin from bustline to waistline, then paused to clip and rip her bra. With slow lingering strokes, the oily coating was applied to her chest.

Dusky Fox licked her lips in a blatantly sensual display of appreciation as she massaged her captive’s bare breasts. Voltrelle stared into space, taking slow deep breaths, trying to tell herself this wasn’t what she wanted, no matter how good it felt. She had to hang on! How could she hang on? She was getting a full dose of the stuff, seeping into her belly and tits and shoulders. She couldn’t just give up... could she?

This train of thought went around in circles for a while, until she lost track of it. Then there was nothing but Dusky Fox’s face leering down at her and Dusky Fox’s hands playing with her tits and shivery tingles all through her body but especially between her legs.

Finally, Dusky Fox’s voice sounded again, breaking into her reverie. “You do like this!” the voice growled. “Moan for me.“

She held her breath for a long moment, vaguely aware that there was some reason she shouldn’t do it. Finally, she complied.

“Why, you naughty little dirty slut!” the voice chuckled. “Don’t worry. It’s OK to be a naughty little dirty slut. Remember, I’m in control. You can’t help it.“

Voltrelle became a bit more aware of her surroundings as Dusky Fox’s hands finally lifted from her tits. Her captor’s leg grip loosened as she started edging backward. Shouldn’t she be trying to escape?

Her body tensed, but she made no move. There was no way she’d actually get away, she knew. Also, there was... something else... that was supposed to happen next. She didn’t quite finish that thought, but she knew where it was going. The shivery wetness between her legs was unmistakable.

She was still lying in exactly the same position when the villainess settled into place again, straddling and leg-pinning her at the knees rather than at the hips.

Dusky Fox took hold of the waistband of the bound woman’s tights. With her other hand, she held up the little cutting tool. “I know what you want. You know what you want. All you have to do is admit I’m right about you.”

“Yes... you’re right...” Voltrelle whispered as she stared at the shiny stainless steel. She couldn’t stop herself from saying it. Maybe her captor was right. That would explain why she was so needy, so impatient, so desperate.

“Are you just saying that? I think you might be just saying that...” She moved to put the clipper back into a belt pouch.

“No! Please! I want it... please....“

“You want to be my bitch?”

Voltrelle froze for a long moment as the blunt declaration stirred up lingering resistance. “I... I...” she stammered, unable to respond either way.

“Answer the question!” Dusky Fox barked.

“Yes!” The commanding tone snapped Voltrelle out of her indecision. Let her decide. That was easier.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I want to be your bitch.” The words came out without hesitation.

“Good choice.”

Voltrelle froze as her tights, and then her panties, were snipped, ripped, and moved aside.

“OK, so you are a natural blonde. I take back all those dye-job comments.“

She felt Dusky Fox’s finger probing and exploring, and gasped as it made its way into her slit. In and out and in and out it slid, a bit deeper each time. After a momentary pause to apply a bit more gel, it was joined by a second finger.

She moaned loudly as a fingertip came to rest against her clit and began to tease it with a slow circular motion. “I would have sworn she wasn’t gay, but she’s so good at that... oh, right; she knows how to touch herself so she knows how to touch me. Of course....“ She sighed as the touch became even more intense.

“It’s good to be my bitch.” The words registered just enough to draw an acknowledging nod.

She blinked as stray flickers of electricity tickled her skin. That shouldn’t be happening. She was in control of her powers, even when she was sick or injured or... being fucked. It was all right, though. She didn’t have to be in control now.

A little spark from her clit to her partner’s finger shoved her over the edge, hard. She cried out as her hips luched forward, then she slumped back to the floor.

“Woah!” Dusky Fox pulled out her fingers, and wiggled them as if to be sure they still worked. “That was weird.”

“I’m sorry,” the heroine murmured.

“Don’t be sorry. I said it was weird. I didn’t say I didn’t like it.” She grinned eagerly. “Actually, I might like it a lot. Let’s find out.“

Voltrelle felt herself rolled face down on the floor, then lifted up onto her knees. Dusky Fox unzipped her catsuit and peeled it off, then pulled down her panties and kicked them aside.

“Hmmmm...” she mused aloud as she moved into place, legs spread wide to present her crotch to the kneeling woman’s face. She reached down and used her thumb and forefinger to spread her pussy lips and give the other woman a clear view. “Can get really me off with just your zip-zap-zing...?”

Her other hand settled firmly on the back of the captive’s head. “...Or should I just make you dive right in and eat cunt? Decisions, decisions....”

Taking a deep breath, Voltrelle focused what little power was not bleeding off into the conductive fluid. She leaned forward just a bit and delicately stuck out her tongue, keeping it just short of the outermost fringes of jet-black fuzz. A tiny spark jumped across the gap from tongue to lips.

“Ooooo!” Dusky Fox gasped. Reflexively, Voltrelle looked up. The villainess’s face was blank for a moment, but then she blinked and scowled. “Who told you you could choose? I sure as hell didn’t!“

Quickly, the heroine lowered her eyes to gaze straight ahead. “I’m sorry. I’ll do whichever one you want.”

“Damn right you will.” Fingers gently stroked Voltrelle’s hair. In a softer tone, she continued, “Right now, I want some more of that. Amp it up a little.”

Obediently, she generated a somewhat more intense electrical surge. Her captor gasped as her body shuddered. She froze, worried that she’s overdone it.

“Again! More!”

Without pausing to think, Voltrelle generated a more intense zap. The grip on Voltrelle’s head tightened. Both women lurched forward, not quite coming into contact but close enough for Dusky Fox’s bush to tickle Voltrelle’s nose.

“Not quite that much.” The words came in a tight whisper, as if they were begrudgingly forced from the villainess’ lips. She regained her balance and stood up straight, but did not allow the heroine to retreat to her previous separation. “Get it right on my clit. Move in closer if you have to.”

The implication was clear; Voltrelle would be allowed to do it her way if it worked. She stuck out her tongue, suppressed the impulse to gag as hairs touched it, and sent out another spark, immediately followed by a second one. She couldn’t quite tell if either of them were on target, but she was definitely having an effect judging by the cries and twitches she’d caused.

She paused, trying to give herself as much time as possible to recover without trying the other woman’s patience. Finally, she launched a steady stream of electricity across the gap. It danced and zigzagged, landing on one pussy lip, and then the other, and then in between.

“Ohhhhh... ohhhh... Oh! OH!!” Dusky Fox’s hips began to twitch and buckle. Her cries melted into a loud moan as she convulsed, stumbling forward while yanking Voltrelle’s head firmly into her crotch.

“Oh, yes!” Dusky Fox sighed.

“Mmmmffffft mmnnnmg!” Voltrelle protested.

Regaining her balance, the villainess released her grip on the heroine, who pulled back and gasped in a lungful of air.

“It wasn’t that bad, was it?” Somehow, Voltrelle could sense that Dusky Fox was hiding embarrassment behind her exasperated tone.

“No.” she replied. She immediately realized two things: she’d said it because it was what her captor wanted to hear, and it was the truth. She just sort of assumed it would be grungy and nasty, but it wasn’t, really. It was one of many things she’d experienced tonight that she never would have done on her own, but turned out to be pretty good once she’d been nudged into them.

“Actually, it was fun. I mean, the getting scrunched into your crotch so I couldn’t breathe wasn’t so much fun, and getting a taste of your pussy was a little weird but turned out OK, but mostly it was fun....” She trailed off. “Sorry, I’m babbling,” she said.

Dusky Fox held up a hand, and Voltrelle shut up. “I guess you’re right. There’s something in the gel that’s making us drunk or something. Now that I got what I want—and you’re right, I never wanted to do it with a girl before—I can try to think straight. No pun intended.”

She scowled as she struggled to make sense of the situation and figure out what to do next. As she retrieved her panties and catsuit, she began to think out loud. “We can’t stay here. You can’t fly away until you get that stuff out of your system. I shouldn’t drive—oh, right, I’ve got one of those Cybrozen self-driving gizmos in my car.”

“I didn’t know those were on the market yet.”

Everything’s on the five-finger discount market.” She lifted the heroine to her feet. “Now, let’s get you back to my hideout, wash this stuff off, and go to bed until it wears off.” She chuckled. “I’ll soap your back as soon as I’m done soaping your tits.“

“I can soap my own tits,” Voltrelle replied.

“Yeah, but I’d rather soap your tits and have you soap my tits. This ain’t just about getting clean.” She winked, “Notice I said ‘go to bed’ not ‘go to sleep’.”

The two women giggled like schoolgirls as they walked out to the waiting car.

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED