The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

CHAPTER 2

This story contains ‘adult’ themes. Be aware of this before you continue.

Vie looked at Teagan wide eyed. She had not expected this. Teagan looked at her sister and said, “No thanks. But thank you for your concern. We do appreciate it. But Vie could never think of me going back there. Yes I know it’s not the same but to Vie it is. I think it’ll make her suicidal. That’s the way it has to be.”

Ding Jun let her breath out.

“All right Teagan.” She stood up and held her hand out. Teagan stood and took it. “I will be off now.” She held out her hand to Vienna who didn’t see it. She was looking at something else. Something in her mind. Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled and said “Goodbye and good luck,” as she left.

Ding Jun took all this in then checked the daily report. Her operative had found the gas reservoir used to drug Teagan and Vienna’s flat and replaced it with their own. She checked back and, yes, the hotel had injected the drug into the apartment about thirty minutes before Mrs. Valentina-Smith had arrived. She wondered if Mrs. Valentina-Smith would find the girls’ reactions odd enough to investigate. She checked the hidden camera in the roof space that would record anyone in the area of the reservoir at any time. No one had been there since they had changed the prescription and installed the camera.

She immediately ordered the removal of her gas from the reservoir and the replacement of the hotel’s original gas, minus the amount the hotel had injected into the room of course. The camera surveillance of the roof space was continued in order to discern when the hotel removed and, or, replaced their equipment. Once that was done, Ding Jun thought she would be able to add her own equipment without fear of discovery from the hotel.

Then Ding Jun sipped her tea and thought. This was proving exciting. Never before had she had to operate under such a time scale. It would prove very instructional. Thinking on her feet as it were could be addictive she realized. She must guard against that. She wondered what to do next and how fast she should take things. The hotel used restraint in utilizing only the mildest drugs and, ironically, she had similar constraints. She must be smarter. She checked for a report on others that may be watching the girls, but it was too early for anything definitive. Initial observations suggested there was no one checking them.

Teagan’s life now was new and strange to her. Were any habits being formed? Was there a routine yet? Was there anything she could use or would she have to arrange things?

Ding Jun did not neglect her normal work and she worked through the information in those reports. One item held her interest. That flow of mind control equipment had been investigated. The supply route was complicated, deliberately so, but her investigator had identified the physical location which was receiving all this equipment. It was an abandoned warehouse in the very city Ding Jun now resided.

She thought about this. Obviously the supply route was designed to mislead any who tried to track it back and this was professionally achieved. But, it was also apparent that cost was a major factor in the route taken. What could be determined from this?

If cost was such a factor, then it probably was not a major player. But, despite that, the supply route was professionally done, so, not some newcomer either. The most probable assumption was some employee, working for a major player, was setting up on his own. Or her own. Short cuts were taken, but these were more like properly evaluated calculated risks. A newcomer doing this for the first time would not have the experience to arrange this supply chain. Cost was definitely critical to this operator.

Ding Jun wanted to know more. Perhaps she could inveigle her way into this operation if the end result would be worth it. She kept back her decision of whether or not to simply take it over or go onto a partnership until later. There was no need to make such a decision now. And such a decision would best be made with more information at her fingertips.

She ordered a surveillance on the warehouse, but not a close one. The last thing she wanted now was this warehouse knowing someone was interested.

After a good night’s sleep, Ding Jun went off to work as usual. Just like every time anyone saw her from the apartment complex, she went to her car at her usual time and drove off in the same direction. She hadn’t been there very long and nobody knew where she worked, but they all knew she was a wage slave, just like them.

Using techniques she had been taught years ago and had assiduously learned, she ascertained she was not being followed. Then, after a change of clothes and car, drove off to the hotel where she spent her days. No doubt the hotel knew she didn’t spent the nights there but a lot of the billionaires were night owls who often spent their nights elsewhere. Ding Jun had industriously forged this occasional habit of hers from her first visit to the hotel in case of events such as this.

The gas in the reservoir was removed surreptitiously by a workman the next day. As was the reservoir itself. The feedlines were left in place as they were already hidden and removing them would highlight their existence for anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of such things. Ding Jun learned this that evening when she had gone through the reports.

Teagan seemed to be acquiring the habit of going out two times each day. She went for groceries on a day by day basis and so far only did this shopping in the mornings. Each afternoon she went out to a Starbucks near them. There she sat for about an hour nursing her coffee while using her laptop. Ding Jun grinned and arranged for that Starbucks’ Wi-Fi to be hacked. That would be easy. The more information she obtained the better was her chance of winning. Vienna never went out. She seemed to be averse to the idea. Ding Jun wondered what exactly had happened to her.

Ding Jun decided it would be best if Vienna started to leave the apartment, at least for a short while each day. Consequently she arranged for her reservoir to be installed and filled with her own preparation and for the speakers they had installed (apartment block maintenance with all the correct identifications) be programmed.

The next evening Ding Jun learned that Teagan was mostly passing the time away. She was flitting from site to site looking for something to keep her attention. The gas was introduced to Vienna’s bedroom that night once it was verified that both of them were asleep. Once Vienna was under the gas, the speakers started whispering in her ear using directional sound. It was faint and if she woke she would just think the voices were the tail end of a dream. Ding Jun decided to get to know Teagan face to face. They had already met a couple of times ‘accidentally’ in the apartment block and Teagan hadn’t recognized her. So she should be safe in having a conversation.

The next day Teagan was sitting in Starbucks fully absorbed in a nothing site when she heard, “Hi. Haven’t I seen you in Apple Towers? I live there. I’m sure I have.”

Teagan looked up and saw a smiling young Chinese girl talking to her. She stammered a bit because she was certain nobody here would know her. “Er, yes. I live there. With my sister. You know I do recognize you.” Teagan smiled back. She was bored out of her skull. Looking after Vienna was not physically difficult but she was so undemanding that Teagan was very worried. The doctors had predicted this—but even so…

“I’m Amy. Amy Sing. Mind if I join you?” Amy had a pleasant local accent and looked friendly.

“No, not at all. Sit down. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be working?” Teagan grinned. “Or do they think you’re working?”

Amy laughed. She had a pleasant laugh. “Yes, they think I’m working. That’s why I came here. But I can do it later if I want. I’m not playing hooky if that’s what you’re implying,” she said as she sat down. “Is that why you’re here?”

Teagan was instantly happy. Someone else to talk to. About anything. “No. I’m on leave of absence. Not for me. My sister is recuperating and I’m the designated carer. My work has let me have the time off. So I’m as virtuous as you.”

“Oh. I am sorry to hear that. Is she very ill?”

“Not now. She’s recovering from a rather serious bout. The doctors don’t know exactly what it was but they say she’s well on the way to recovery now. In fact they recommended she is alone in the apartment daily during this stage. She has to be able to take care of herself eventually. That’s fine by me. I’m getting homesick for work, which is a weird feeling.”

They chatted about nothing serious for the next half hour and walked back to Apple Towers together.

“I’m in 647 if you ever want to visit,” said Amy as they entered the elevator.

Teagan smiled broadly. “We’re in 645. We’re practically neighbors.”

“Well, as we’re so close, why don’t you come to mine for another coffee, or tea if you prefer? Perhaps we can make some plans.”

Teagan loved this idea and agreed. She had the coffee. She hated tea.

That night, when both Teagan and Vienna were sound asleep in their own rooms, each received a dose of gas specific to the person. Once sleep was more than normally sound, directional microphones were activated in both rooms. Each with a different message. Those messages kept on most of the night.

Teagan woke up horny. She took care of it. Vienna woke up more hopeful. Vienna insisted on accompanying Teagan on the shopping run. It wasn’t far and it got her out of the apartment. She wanted to get herself used to the outside again. Teagan was happy.

Amy was at Starbucks when Teagan arrived.

She smiled. “Hi Amy. Mind if I join you?”

Amy closed her laptop. Of course not,” she smiled. “What do you want?” she said standing up.

Teagan had a brief tussle with herself but told Amy “Cappuccino please.”

Amy smiled then went to get it.

Teagan wondered why she did that. Teagan was the one who had just arrived. Any’s coffee was only half drunk and it was still hot. Why didn’t she insist? Oh well. She liked Amy and wanted to be her friend. She sat down and waited for her drink.

Amy brought the coffees and a couple of cookies as well. They sipped their drinks before talking.

“How’s your sister?” asked Amy.

Teagan brightened. “She woke up today feeling more like her old self. She even went with me to do the shopping.” Teagan smiled in remembrance. “She wanted to come out this afternoon as well but I told her to stay in. I don’t want her overdoing things. Do you think I was right to tell her that?”

“Of course you were, honey. Vienna finally wanting to get outside is good but there could be a relapse. You did exactly right. Is she OK with you coming out and leaving her behind?”

“Oh yes. That’s not a problem. She seems to have found herself and wants to enjoy freedom again. That’s all. She knows we both like our me-time. What about you? Still working from home?”

“Yes,” she said. “I can work wherever I want. There are some times I have to be back in the office but with working on the laptop they can check the work I’m doing anytime they like. I haven’t been fired yet.”

“I’d love to work for a firm like that. Who do you work for?”

“Right On Exports. Nobody I know has heard of them. They’re a small company and they don’t advertise. They’ve no need to. Apparently they work through word of mouth in the right places. I wouldn’t know about that. I do know they pay well and they pay on time. That’s important. And when I say small I mean small in personnel. But they do a lot of exports, and imports as well and I arrange some of that. As I’m communicating around the world there are time zones involved. So I sometimes have to be up late, or early. They let me do my own thing as long as I get it done.”

“As far as I know they’re not hiring anybody right now, but I can get you into the offices sometime. You can have a look round and see if it’s for you.” One of Amy’s possible plans involved Teagan working for Right On Exports, so she thought it useful to introduce the idea here. “What do you do?”

“I’m a software engineer. I’m part of a team that programs airplanes. It’s a basic job but it does pay the bills. I’ll have to learn management if I really want to get on and I don’t want to do that. Management is boring. I don’t like ordering people around. Don’t get me wrong, I do do that because I’m a team leader, and I’m good at it, but I still don’t like it.” Teagan started wheezing.

“Are you OK?”

“Yes,” Teagan wheezed. “It’s my asthma. This hasn’t happened in years.” The attack soon cleared. They had finished their drinks and cookies so Amy said, “Come on. We’re going to mine.” Amy stood and collected her things. Teagan was slow to respond, but she did. They walked again to Amy’s apartment.

Inside Amy made tea without asking what Teagan wanted. That was fine with Teagan. She remembered it from last time and now she had a sudden yearning for it. Amy made a sort of ritual about it. Taking her time and getting the tea and all the preparations just so. Teagan thought it was an Asian thing. Teagan watched Amy closely while all this was happening. Teagan liked looking at Amy. It made her feel good inside.

Ten minutes or so after the tea was drunk (Amy was checking) Amy said, “Teagan. This is going to sound odd but please hear me out. I don’t want Vienna to know about you and me. It’s a fear of mine. I can’t be near people who are really ill. I saw my mother die slowly and it affected me a lot. Ordinary illnesses are fine. It’s just those long term ones I can’t be near.” Amy looked ashamed at herself when she said that.

Teagan was taken aback. “But Vie’s getting better. The doctors said she’ll make a full recovery. She’s not ill now.”

“Amy twisted her hands together and made a face. “I know. This is not rational. I think it would be better if we stopped meeting if you’re going to tell Vienna. I am sorry about this. I can’t help how I feel.”

Teagan thought. Amy was a new and exciting friend. She didn’t want to leave her. And she knew this was irrational. But surely this was only until Vie got back out into the community again. Then Vie and Amy could meet. She’d let Amy tell her this then. She wasn’t going to lose this friendship over something as small as this. “That’s OK Amy. I quite understand. I won’t tell Vie. It hasn’t come up yet and there’s no reason it should. I’ll introduce you two when Vie is out and about again. That’ll be OK with you, won’t it?”

Amy smiled in relief. It was a risk and she had pulled it off. “Yes. Of course. That’ll be fine. I’m really sorry about this Teagan.” Any really looked sorry and embarrassed.

Teagan smiled and felt relief inside. She really didn’t want Amy to go from her life. She had the makings of being a lifetime friend and she didn’t want to balls that up over something as simple as this. She started wheezing again.

Amy went to a drawer and took out a kit. She assembled what looked like a cigarette and took a puff. “I suffer from asthma too Teagan. This isn’t an e-cigarette. It uses the same technology, but it is filled with asthma medicine not nicotine. The medicine is superior and heating it before inhaling also enhances its effectiveness. I only need one or two puffs a day but I can increase that safely if things get worse.” She disassembled it and put it away. “I have plenty. Do you want one?”

Teagan was intrigued. Her asthma had come back, no doubt because of the continued stress and worry she had endured over the past few weeks. “Thanks Amy. I will. But only if you have enough.”

Amy took out a new kit and added generous handful of refills. “No problems Teagan. I get them as free samples from one of our contacts trying to get a foothold here. There’s plenty more where they come from. That firm is making great inroads into our hospitals and our doctors’ businesses.” They’re a Chinese firm and cigarettes in China are much more accepted. Asthma inhalers are not so much. So they packaged it this way. We’re trying to get them to change the kit but somehow they don’t get it. They will eventually when they realize what it’s doing to their sales.”

Teagan opened her kit, assembled it and tried one. It worked. It worked amazingly well. Her wheezing stopped at once. “Hey this is good stuff. I bet someone uses it for drugs.”

Amy laughed. “Yes they do. Especially the doctors. But we are trying not to mention that.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I won’t mention it again.”

“Look Teagan, there’s more. If you want I can get you on a research program.”

Teagan looked worried.

Amy laughed. “Don’t worry Teagan. I don’t mean I want you to be experimented on. It’s simply research into the health of the population. They’re sampling millions of people for all sorts of illnesses. Asthma is one of the prime illnesses they’re looking into. The thing is, if you’re on the program, you give regular samples of your DNA, your blood and your spit. That’s all. In return you get your own detailed summary of exactly what’s wrong with you. This is all private. No health insurance will ever see it. And it’ll show you exactly what you need to do to remain as healthy as possible. My employers organize part of it and I’m qualified to take the samples. If you want I’ll add you to the list. At least you’ll see if this asthma you have will get worse. You’ll also get a report on what should be done for each problem you have. And don’t get your hopes up. There’s no free treatment in any of this. The research is to discover the extent of hidden diseases in the population.”

“You’ll do that for me? Thank you. Of course I accept.”

Amy smiled. Teagan saw this and felt good. Amy went and retrieved her kit and took the first samples there and then. Teagan also filled out a questionnaire. After that they chatted about this and that until Teagan realized the time. “Oops. Look at the time. I’m late. I’d better go.” She smiled at Amy. “See you tomorrow?”

“Ah no. Sorry Teagan. I have a business trip. I’ll be away for a few days, three of four probably. Tell you what, I’ll meet you at Starbuck at the usual time when I get back.” Amy smiled when she said that.

Teagan liked the smile. It showed that Amy wanted to see her. She knew she wanted to see Amy. But the message was disappointing. She tried to cover it though. “OK Amy. I’ll see you when I see you. Bye.” She left. Amy closed the door behind her.

Ding Jun reduced Vienna’s ’medication’ that night. She was recovering too fast. Ding Jun needed to manage this properly or all would be undone. She also adjusted Teagan’s nightly ministrations and slightly increased her asthma. The judges allowed more drugs if they were from totally different formulae, consequently, it was worth the player’s while to get the target to ingest as many different types of drugs as possible.

After recording the dosage calculations by the approved method and verifying they didn’t count as unfair playing, Ding Jun checked the daily reports she had set up. It would appear that the hotel were not following up with Teagan and Vienna in any way.

And neither were any of the other billionaires. Ding Jun assumed, based on her understanding those billionaires far better than the majority would, that at least some had tried to find Teagan. Now she had a quandary. She could expand her search and she would discover which of them were searching for Teagan. But that would surely enable them to discover she was interested enough to find them. And she would come under so much scrutiny that she could not complete her self-selected task. But keeping her enquiries at an extreme local level would deny her access to very valuable information. Information that would certainly reduce her risks of failure. But it would also increase her risk of abandoning the task because of outside pressure.

She chose to keep things as they are and use her intuition.

A week later Teagan woke early masturbating herself. This is becoming a habit she thought. She couldn’t remember the dream but it must have been good. She couldn’t stop and ended up eventually with an orgasm. That orgasm took a lot longer than normal. She wasn’t trying to spread it out, she wanted release immediately. But she couldn’t get it. By the time it came, the bedding was soaked.

Eventually Teagan rose unsteadily and went for a shower. Vie was still asleep despite the noises Teagan had made. Or Teagan had thought she had made. It was all very unclear. By the time she went for breakfast the event had faded in her mind to something equivalent to a memory from last week. Still there but not so relevant. She started worrying again when she returned to her bedroom to make the bed and tidy up. She had to put the duvet through the wash immediately and turn the mattress.

She was horny all day.

She missed Amy at Starbucks.

She was wheezing more.

She was horny all evening.

She went to bed horny.

She missed Amy.

Where was Amy?