The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

Chapter 5

Amy was shocked. Her blood pressure rose as she contemplated failure after all this effort. She just stared at the screen for a few minutes. Then she decided this one was not going to get away. She stopped and reconsidered. It wasn’t just Teagan was it? There were two acquisitions on the line here. If she didn’t acquire Teagan there wasn’t any point in the other one. She nearly wept at all the time and planning that had gone in so far. This was what happened when she didn’t investigate thoroughly. But she couldn’t, could she? If she did, others would have known and would have come looking, even if they didn’t know what for.

Amy stopped and composed herself. She called her team.

“Are you aware Tom Bowman is now involved.”

“Yes, we saw it ten minutes ago. Mr. Bowman is a three and a half hour flight away, plus time to and from the airports. He is boarding his jet as we speak.”

Amy thought. She needed time.

“I don’t know how to delay a private jet and I don’t have any influence with the airport. So, get a team together and delay him on his drive here. You have time to arrange that. Assume he’s driving as soon as he lands. Have three teams on the route here and make sure one of them has an accident that delays Mr. Bowman.” She thought of her business interests. “He will suspect, obviously. Just make sure we Chinese are not involved at any stage. Do it now.” She hung up. Now for Vienna and Teagan. She had four hours. Any more would be a bonus.

Amy thought for about a minute. She couldn’t administer any more drugs to Teagan without losing. She had to check what she could do to Vienna. But the subliminals were unlimited. She changed the subliminals going into Teagan’s ears to the ones she had ready for the final night. These were intense and highly effective hypnotics. But were only effective if the subject had been properly prepared. Was Teagan properly prepared now? Amy had no choice. This reduced the odds of getting Teagan, but the alternative was losing her.

Amy took the time to change the subliminals going into Vienna’s ears. It looked like Vienna’s role was going to be far more crucial than was planned.

Amy rechecked the rules about how much drug intake Vienna could have. Her situation was not clear. She was not the target, but she was intimately linked to the target, so there were rules. Unfortunately the rules did not cover exactly this situation. Amy decided not to change Vienna’s drug regime. This was planned out long ago now, and would stand up to the judges’ scrutiny.

Amy couldn’t think of anything else to do. So she did the difficult thing. She watched and waited. It was all done now. Tonight she would know if she succeeded or failed. She didn’t like failing. That was one thing she really wasn’t good at.

To distract herself, she went through the normal reports she received and actioned them where necessary. One caught her attention immediately. The warehouse she was watching, the one with the mind control equipment, had caught fire the previous night. There were suspicions of arson and bombs as well. Amy desperately wanted to check that out further, but that would interfere with her actions against Tom Bowman. She eventually decided to ignore it and concentrate on the events at hand. If possible, she would get back to this event sometime in the future.

She never did.

Claire answered the door. It was Teagan. Claire let her in and led her to Amy, who was sitting in a throne-like chair. Teagan knelt in front of Amy and kept her eyes downcast.

“This is your one and only chance,” said Amy. “Give me the money and the proof.”

Teagan handed over a $643.25 together with all the relevant paperwork. She also handed over a memory stick.

Amy gave the memory stick back. Set it up there and we’ll watch. You can comment if I need it. Teagan set it up and started the recording.

Amy started the recording, which was obviously homemade.

“No. Go to the highlight at the end. I want to see that first.”

Teagan fiddled with the timeline and restarted the recording. It showed Teagan and Vienna.

“Who’s taking the shot?”

“One of the employees. They were very helpful.”

Amy waved her hand for Teagan to continue.

Vienna was standing naked on a wheeled base. Vienna was locked onto a collar which was locked onto a pole on the base. They were in a large group of people who were staring at Vienna. Some of them were feeling her. Vienna was crying. Teagan showed no emotion at all. It became apparent after a short while, they were in a queue and were gradually moving forward. Eventually it was Vienna’s turn. Teagan unlocked her from the collar and manhandled her up some stairs and on to the stage. Teagan came with her.

The auctioneer already there started reading off a card.

“This one is beautiful and healthy. We have her data which shows no diseases and no heritable conditions. But she is feral. And that’s a good thing.”

Vienna was staring at the crowd in horror and was working her way to the back of the stage. He motioned Teagan to get Vienna to the front. Teagan applied a cattle prod to Vienna’s ass and she screamed and jumped forward. The crowd laughed. The auctioneer nodded at Teagan and smiled. This will help.

“As you can see she is not trained at all. So that’s up to you. But there’s no prior training for you to undo. You get to her first.”

He signaled for Teagan to get Vienna on her knees. Teagan prodded her again telling her to kneel. Vienna got another prod when she didn’t respond as quickly as the auctioneer wanted. This time she kneeled at the front of the stage. The auctioneer motioned for Teagan to get her knees apart, which Teagan did by use of a crop.

There was a flurry of bidding and Vienna was sold for $830.

Teagan then had to get Vienna off the stage as quickly as possible for the next sale. She attached a leash to the collar and dragged her off. Back on the trolley and locked to the pole, Teagan wheeled Vienna to the place indicated by the stage staff, where they waited. Vienna cried and pleaded with Teagan to no avail. Teagan just ignored her. Teagan’s face was stony throughout and never showed any emotion at all.

Eventually the buyer came and checked over his property. He immediately backhanded Vienna when she cried out. When satisfied he told her he knew she was a first timer and she could collect her money from the management, who would take their cut from the sale.

Teagan nodded to him and walked off. She never turned back to look at Vienna as she walked away.

The recording finished when it showed Teagan receiving her money from the sale, minus commission.

“Now from the beginning,” ordered Amy.

Initially Teagan slipped outside the apartment complex in the dead of night and walked to a neighboring block. This was extremely dangerous as the block she was in was known for drugs and black market activities. She would be dead if anyone found the camera. The first person she asked pointed her to another and that one to another. She eventually ended up with a man in a bar. She asked for a date rape drug that was fast acting and easy to apply. He sold her Rohypnol in liquid form because that was all he had on him. He demanded his price and got it. Because he received far more than he should have, he gave her instructions on how to use it. She thanked him and left.

Later that night Vienna found Teagan in the kitchen with a hot drink of some sort. She didn’t see the camera propped up against the far wall.

“Hey. What’s the matter? Can’t sleep?”

“No. Thought a hot chocolate would help. Want one?”

“Yeah. May as well. Teagan made her the drink while Vienna settled down.”

“Any reason why you can’t sleep?” Vienna said as she sipped her drink.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m run down.”

“Well, some rest will surely do you good.” She smiled. “I can look after you this time.” She sipped at her drink and seemed happy at being able to repay in part all the help Teagan had given her. They stared at the wall for a while. Teagan took a big gulp of her drink and Vienna followed suit. Vienna was unconscious before she could put the mug down. Teagan ignored the mess.

“Sorry Vie,” she said. “But I’ve no option.”

Teagan called the number on the card she still had. There was no way she would throw that away. Amy had told her to keep it.

“This is Teagan Logan, I’m a member.”

It was arranged. Amy’s instructions came clearly to the forefront of her mind that she had to automatically keep every place clean and tidy. So she cleaned up the mess Vienna made and then started to tidy the whole apartment. She was still busy when they arrived. Teagan led them to her drugged sister and they took over from there.

“Do you want to accompany your item?”

Teagan thought. “Yes I’d better.” She picked up her camera, which had recorded everything and left with the removals men. She carefully locked the door behind her and pushed the key back through the letterbox.

Once at the warehouse, Teagan, being a seller, was given a small room complete with an assortment of restraints to hold her item. They were very helpful once they learned this was her first time. They took their time and showed her all the types of restraints and how and why each one should be used. As Vienna wasn’t trained at all, she was classed as feral. And because of the circumstances of her acquisition, Teagan eventually selected to wheeled platform. So, with some male muscles to help, Vienna was removed from the container and stripped naked then placed in a lockable collar which was attached to an adjustable pole. The pole was adjusted to its lowest height as Vienna was unconscious. It would be increased so Vienna would have to stand when the sale happened. Vienna’s arms were chained and locked to her collar so she couldn’t move her arms much and her elbows were back so she automatically showed off her tits. Her legs were chained to the floor of the platform.

Vienna woke before the sale, which was good, as she would get a higher price once the buyers could see there was nothing wrong with her. But Teagan just couldn’t stand Vienna’s wailing and crying and pleading, so she fastened a ball gag on her.

Teagan was given a thirty minute warning. She raised the pole so Vienna was standing and wheeled the whole thing to the queue at the side of the stage. This was another selling technique as it let the buyers have a view of the merchandise coming up for sale.

Teagan looked at Vienna during this time and saw herself getting closer and closer to being with Amy.

As Amy watched that final scene, she was transported back in her memory to her original wait. It was a good job she had ordered the warehouse, at the last minute, to have an extraction team right outside the apartment block, waiting for Teagan’s call. That, plus the accident on the way here that delayed Tom Bowman, made the difference between success and failure. However, Teagan and Vienna were now officially missing and were being assiduously searched for by the authorities. No doubt Tom Bowman was behind that. Amy left her double in the apartment to take over her apartment life until everything died down. Amy unobtrusively returned to the hotel. While her heart early exploded when she was waiting for Teagan to get out with Vienna before Tom Bowman came knocking on the door, she was now glad of the experience. It was an amazing feeling to bet so much and nearly lose it all. She wanted to do something similar again, but she resisted. She knew this was something she could become seriously addicted to. It would be her downfall in the end, no matter how clever she was. There were too many unknowns.

Amy said, “Adequate.” Teagan was ecstatic.

“Strip,” ordered Amy.

Teagan stripped.

Amy looked at the others. Prepare her for long storage,” she ordered.

Claire and Willow took Teagan away to a large van where she was placed in an ‘all-over’ harness. Her legs were bent and fixed in position as wide as possible. Her arms were attached to garter-like straps around the tops of her legs. She was hoisted up in the air by a chain and strapped to the floor by another chain. The harness was designed to support her weight without damage. They also strapped a penis gag on her before leaving. Not a word was spoken throughout the whole procedure.

Teagan was left in that position for three days. Each day a bottle of water was connected to the penis gag by a tube and Teagan was able to drink if she sucked hard enough. Each day the giant litter tray below her was removed and replaced.

The fourth day was different. Teagan was not on the daily drugs now, not the subliminals, and she was starting to feel different. Woozy. She was trying to sort out what was happening but her thought processes were very slow. She couldn’t get to the end of a thought, but the fact she was starting to think was important to her. She didn’t understand why though.

The doors opened and sunlight streamed in. Teagan closed her eyes against the glare. When she opened them again Claire and Willow were leading in another girl. They harnessed this girl the way Teagan was harnessed. Amy entered just before the new girl was hoisted up.

Amy turned the new slave to face Teagan. “Do you see why I wanted you Teagan? Look at her. Her name is Rebecca Barlow. Do you see a resemblance? You both have the same amazing red hair with a mass of freckles. But Rebecca has freckles all over her body as well, right down to her cunt. Don’t worry, you will too when I’ve finished with you. Your body types are alike. There is less than an inch difference between your heights. Your tits are smaller as is your ass. Both your faces need work. Now, Rebecca here hasn’t taken care of herself at all. You can tell by the amount of fat on her. But you are both to be house slaves so there’s no problem in amending each of you so you look like twins. And red headed twins as my house slaves will be the talk of China. Well, you will be the talk of the cognoscenti in China anyway. They won’t be able to leave you alone. You will be very busy every party I hold. I will keep you for the people I particularly want to impress. And when you are conditioned to your place in my household, you will not want to do anything else. Can you imagine the effect you two will have on my guests? They will do anything to have you for an hour or two, never mind a night. And don’t worry. They will do what I want before they get you two. You both will learn how to be total sexual animals, thinking of nothing but obeying me and sex. That is your new raison d’être. That is why you were put on this Earth.”

Amy paused for breath. “Perhaps I was getting ahead of myself there. You two really don’t know what’s going on yet. You are both to be transported to my estate in China as you are. By the time you get there all the drugs and the conditioning will have evaporated from your systems. You will remember everything. You Teagan will remember selling your sister for me.” Amy smiled. “And perhaps you can get Rebecca here to tell you what she did to enter my household. It’s far worse than what you did.” Amy giggled. You both filmed all the events and that will be a feature of my private parties. The parties for people like me. There are a fair number of us. And you will do me proud when you perform for them.”

“I was going to call Rebecca ‘Dòngwù Zài Senlín Chezhé’ but I can’t now that I have the two of you. Don’t worry,” she said smacking Teagan’s ass, “I will think of suitable names for you both before I get back home.”

Amy smiled again in triumph, tweaked Teagan’s nipples and left. Claire and Willow finished off hoisting Rebecca into the travel position. Then they changed the kitty litter under Teagan and added a new one under Rebecca. This time the litters were dogged down. Willow and Claire left and minutes later and the van drove off.