The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: FLYING HIGH

“Man, I can’t believe it! I’ve been up for hours, just trying to make this flight, and now the damn flight is delayed? This is all I need!” A long sigh escaped from the man’s lips, a tired look deep in his eyes. He shrugged, a defeated road warrior. Obviously, he was not happy. Nice enough, considering the day he had been through, but upset nonetheless. I saw him reach for his carry-ons and briefcase, the bottom of his shirt pulling from his briefs and out the top of his slacks, looking a bit disheveled and worn. With the seeming weight of the world on his body and mind, he stood... paralyzed... as though looking in all directions at once and not really knowing which way to turn. Finally, indecision was won over by exhaustion as he spotted an empty seat across from mine. Wearily, he dropped his bags on the floor, turned and sank into the seat. “Damn it!” I heard him mutter to himself, unaware that I was listening to his semi-silent tirade. With another loud and exasperated exhale, the young traveling man reached for his baseball cap, pulling it down to almost hide his eyes as he slumped down in the chair.

I felt sorry for him. I knew exactly what he was going through. Having traveled extensively my entire life, delays and flight cancellations were as common to me as the flights themselves. Win a few, lose a few... of course, I found it hard to believe that these delays could be caused by bad weather in the middle of July. But who was I to argue with Mother Nature? I tried to relax, breathing deeply and settling in for a long wait. Nothing else to do. All the complaining in the world wouldn’t make the clouds lift any faster, allowing my flight to leave and arrive on time. I was in the same boat as the young man... I just had more years of knowing how to deal with things like this.

With time to kill, I looked around... bored. We were obviously going nowhere fast, and I was tired yet restless. I glanced across the aisle where the man was sitting. Being in the corner and near the edges of the seating section, there were few others in the area. (It seems the others had been lucky enough to make earlier flight connections, but not us!) Cautiously I peered over the People Magazine I was rustling through, taking a longer look at the frustrated guy. His cap had fallen further on his face, only a sprig or two of tousled blond hair sprung from beneath the blue Dodgers cap. His uneasy breathing had slowed somewhat, sinking into a rhythm implying that, finally, he knew he had no other option than to “roll with the punches”. Still, his leg bounced, nervously fidgeting. His right foot was being shaken from side to side, nervous and annoyed, the movement being the only controllable factor in an otherwise uncontrollable and helpless situation. I watched the foot shaking, noticing it as it went from major activity to minor movement, finally settling. (Hell, I had nothing else to do!) His foot had almost stopped the incessant movement, the batteries wearing down and a cloud of relaxation drifting in. I continued to watch, strangely curious of the unfolding drama. I glanced again, assuring that the young man’s eyes were conveniently hidden beneath his cap. “All the better to watch you with,” I thought to myself.

I love to watch people. People-watching is the best entertainment value in town, especially when the seat is front row and the main attraction is enticing. This boy definitely fit the bill... young, unblemished skin with golden tan, built and taut muscles, indicating the strength and stamina of a collegiate athlete, the muscles winding down from a strong neck into an even stronger chest, massive, rounded, chiseled, and complete. Now, this is the type of Adonis I would pay full price to view, and I had this box seat for free! Speaking of boxes, a rather large one was obviously straining inside the tan khakis he was wearing. With his shirt having pulled out earlier and the bottom few buttons released, I could now unabashedly stare at the bronze, statuesque midriff and belly button (the portion uncovered, anyways). Scant trails of blond hairs created a tiny pathway leading from the top of the slacks (now hanging low in the slouched position) and up the muscular midriff, seemingly ending its journey at the belly button. Other than that, the firm washboard was smooth (Clean enough to eat off of, so to speak!). As I continued my lecherous inventory, I paused again to take special note of the length and size of the basket waiting impatiently under the thin slacks material. In the boy’s state of relaxation, it appeared he must have slipped into a slight sleep, the waking dream moving to twilight in his mind and the released energy moving to his groin, playing on subconscious emotions and exciting him somehow, the length of the boy’s cock now magically snaking further down the leg of his pants. (Isn’t it wonderful how some men are totally oblivious of the world and completely open to observation when they are asleep?) I stared, myself entranced... mesmerized by the young man’s obvious excitement. The rest of his body was fit and muscular, his legs and calves reaching naked down into the leather boat shoes (no socks, of course), thus completing the picturesque scenery laying vulnerable and submissive before me.

I’m not sure how much time had passed. I was absorbed in the show and in no hurry for the intermission! I noticed that no more movement of his feet was evident. His breathing had long since drifted into deep slumber, and the body had gone limp. His head now hung forward a bit and to the side, oblivious to his surroundings. One arm hung carelessly over his thigh, while the other dangled beyond the armrest and swung toward the floor. Now, this was amazing. I rarely see someone so completely able to let go and relax totally in a public place. (At least not without a little persuasive maneuvering of my own to make it happen!) His obvious exhaustion added to this ability to temporarily lose the world, and he was fully released and “elsewhere”. The chest heaved silently, taking the sleeping boy even deeper into slumber, all of his own accord. Occasionally, the fingers would twitch and the feet would shift slightly, but even these slight activities seemed to be taking the boy even deeper into a world of sleep. His one arm continued to sway, a sure sign that a careless fog of deep sleep had engulfed him. I knew that, from his state of relaxation, very little would awaken the boy. Now quite curious as to how deep the boy was in slumber, I decided it was time to test the waters. I had the feeling that, with my actions, I would either disturb and “accidentally” awaken the boy, or I would succeed in taking him deeper into sleep than he had ever been before. And since I knew that he and I were to be on the same flight out (whenever that would be... God, I was suddenly thankful for that cloud cover grounding our flight!), I was confident that I could have some fun with him and still assure that he and I would not miss our flight. I was soon to make my move, but let me fill in a few details first.

My job these days includes traveling the country, teaching seminars. Motivational seminars for corporate executives, mostly. My background as both a psychologist and a hypnotist allow me to offer a wide range of options for presentations, and this definitely keeps me busy. With these skills, I keep reasonably active, as my reputation makes it quite simple for me to schedule as many or as few presentations across the country as I wish to make. I enjoy the work, and (for obvious reasons) I enjoy the interactions with people. My studies of the human psyche provide an unending buffet of possibilities, both professional and personal. And with all the travel that I do, airport delays such as today’s inconvenience are commonplace. Now, not only have I studied extensively the human mind and what motivates it to succeed, but I have also dabbled in both NLP and the phenomenon of the waking trance. This refers to the similarities between being “wide awake and in trance” and “being dead-to-the-world-asleep and in trance.” It is amazing how people can be easily led to drift between these two states, a continuous melting of the mind into and out of suggestibility. Through the years, I have become a Master in the art of bringing people into levels of heightened suggestibility and keeping them there. Call it a gift, call it a curse, call it an easy way to have a good time... whatever you call it, I wouldn’t trade the ability for anything in the world. Now, back to our story in progress...

The young man continued to sleep soundly. He did not seem to be disturbed or distracted by anything around him... a true example of a somnambulist of the greatest caliber. I was now determined to test this. As the area I had chosen to sit was off in a corner, out of the normal traffic patterns of the small airport terminal, there were relatively few distractions anyways... the two of us were about the only people within earshot, and this was as I would have it. I stood and slowly walked past the chair he was sitting on, pretending to be headed for an old newspaper in the next row. I brushed against his arm, supposedly accidentally but with enough force to awaken the normal sleeper. Other than the arm swaying back and forth, no other response was seen. Good, I thought. I quietly said, “Excuse me” and picked up the old newspaper, continuing the charade. No response. Excellent! I picked up my bags and moved closer to him, positioning myself so I could both monitor his actions and keep watch on the surroundings. With my seat now close to his, I knew he could easily hear my voice. “Traveling sucks, but it is really good to relax now isn’t it? " I said quietly. Still no response. “With the thick fog outside, there is nothing to do but wait and relax deeply and continue to enjoy the peaceful relaxation, not a care in the world and so easily sinking deeper and deeper into restful tranquility.” I continued to banter about everything and nothing, always droning on in a monotonous pattern and using words conducive to deep sleep. His mind was now serene, seemingly lost in dark, murky space. From the cloud on which he apparently lingered, his mind was listening intently, or so had been my experience. “So nice to sleep, deep and relaxed, dreaming of floating freely in a pool of vaporous gases, completely unaware of all but the sound of my voice, drifting through the fog and moving directly into your subconscious mind. So easy for your conscious mind to sleep and dream and play and to be occupied and to be silent and to drift away. Your inner mind is free to listen only to my voice, to sleep, to dream, to react, to sleep deeply now, now, now going deeper, arms heavy, legs heavy, body heavy, heavy, deep down inside, deeper now, deeper with each word, deeper with each breath, deeper with each second that passes, melting downwards, deeper, drifting through the fog and drifting into my words, my words your mind, your mind my words, going down deeper, yes, deeper now, body so relaxed, relaxed now, spinning and falling, falling and spinning, ever deeper into a safe, comfortable, deep sleep now. " The boy now slumped even further in his seat, his head drooping adorably in front of him, a bit of moisture coming from the corners of his slack-jawed mouth. Yes, he was about as relaxed as he could be, but I was only getting started. I continued. “Ah, it feels so nice to sleep, listening intently and floating safely and warmly through the fog. Listening to my voice, the voice now very familiar to you, the voice of an old friend from the past, an old friend you trust completely and love dearly, so safe and secure when listening to the voice, go deeper with each word, always able to hear my voice, this voice of a dear friend, trusted friend, you will listen and hear and follow and trust and obey, all safely and securely. You recognize the sound of my voice, loving the feeling and melting into pools of serenity as you absorb each word. Notice how you breathe even more deeply, loving the wonderful feeling of going deep into my voice now, now deeper, now, now. As you listen, your inner mind connected so completely with my voice, still sleeping and dreaming of my voice in your mind and your mind in my voice, a wonderful, safe feeling of warmth now. Go deep and relax now. Even when I am not saying anything at all, the feeling of safety and warmth and relaxation continue to take your floating body and mind deeper into a place where you never want to leave, peaceful and deeper asleep now. And as you listen closely, following each word, you can easily sleep and dream of my voice. You can easily speak and move when I ask you to do so, yet nothing will awaken you and everything takes you deeper into my voice now. Go deeper now, deeper now. Yes, every second that passes allows you to float deeper into my voice now. " The boy’s other arm had fallen off his thigh and was edging its way to a dangling position, hand and fingers now below the seat and dangling limply. “Now, you will listen to my voice... listen only to my voice, nothing else matters but hearing my voice. Even when other noises and voices happen, they will be so far away from you, so unimportant, so distant. Everything else in the world will take care of itself, every other sound meant for someone else to hear, and you will listen to and hear my voice only now. " It was time for a few preliminary tests. “Very good, my friend. Just continue to drift deep now. Notice how it feels so good to just let go now and drift deeply now. Deeply now. I am going to ask you a few questions as you relax deeply. It feels so good to hear my voice. It feels so good to answer each question you hear from my voice. Nothing will awaken you; even the sound of your own voice takes you deeper into sleep. It is interesting that when you speak, you know that even your own voice takes you deeper and deeper into a spiral of stars, spinning downwards into a wispy cloud of sleep now. Now, as you hear my voice, notice that your arms feel like lead, so heavy and relaxed and limp. Your body continues to melt deeply into the chair, your mind locked into my voice, all that matters, all you hear, all that is important to hear now.” His arms pulled further down now, as if gravity itself had doubled its pull. I thought the boy would slump to the floor soon, if I continued. “OK, my friend, time for you to continue to relax. You can easily follow my voice, trusting and following each suggestion. You want to follow each suggestion, knowing that this wonderful feeling of warmth and safety will become stronger each time you obey. You know now that you want now to obey now without question now to feel good now, now. That would feel so good now. If that would feel good now, tap your left hand against your body.” I watched for movement, and I noticed the left hand slowly move toward the muscular thigh again. Just as it touched gently, the arm once again fell limp. “Good boy, good boy. Feel the deep relaxation now. So happy each time you follow the voice, each time you follow my suggestions. Ah, that feels so good now.”

I was quite pleased! I was now very glad we were both to be on the same flight. I wondered what the boy was doing, flying to a small Midwestern town. As it was a college town, I could only hope that he was headed to the same college I was scheduled to speak at. “Wouldn’t that be a kick?” I thought to myself. Time to work with the young man some more. “OK, now I want you to notice that even though your mind remains deeply relaxed and connected with my voice, your body is floating upwards now, higher and higher. Your arms now feel so light that they seem to be floating up and off the earth, as though they could easily pull the rest of your body higher and higher, lifting and floating up into space, dreaming of flying higher and higher now.”

I hoped the boy’s reaction would not call attention to what we were doing. I watched as his arms floated higher, up above his lap, continuing up past his chest. Wow, how I loved watching as his shirt pulled up and away from his body, the midriff now bare and exposed. Another button popped open at the bottom, revealing even more of the luscious smooth skin. I was getting caught! “Okay, now I want you to feel that gravity is doing its thing again, and your body is floating back down, coming to rest back in the chair. Go ahead and sit back down now, grounded comfortably in the chair.” He obeyed, and I was “sporting wood” like there was no tomorrow! “That’s right, my good boy, just relax and drift back ever deeper into the cloud of fog, deep and relaxed. With each breath, you are now breathing into your lungs a colorless, odorless gas that takes you deeper into sleep with each breath. Even when I am not saying anything at all, you continue to go deeper and deeper now.” I watched as he drifted, such a peaceful look on his face, much different from the frustrated young man I had seen earlier. “Very good, young man. Listen carefully to my voice, my friend. You know that you will speak honestly to me now and in the future; you know and trust that it is the right thing to do now. You can easily speak and move, yet nothing will awaken you until I have determined it is time for you to awaken. What is your name, young man?” The boy licked his lips, then said in a half-raspy tone, “Ian, Sir.” “Good boy. Thank you for your honesty. You feel so good, so rewarded with happy feelings when you respond immediately and answer honestly, don’t you?” The boy nodded. “Where are you headed on this trip?” I asked. “Home,” he whispered. “What do you do?” He responded. “I’m a professor at Southern Integris Community College.” I pondered a bit, now considering the wonderful possibilities! As I happened to be presenting a workshop at that very college, I had the feeling that some major fun was in store! I continued speaking with the boy. “Being a college professor is a good thing. You must be very proud of yourself. That is quite an accomplishment. Now, from this point forward, whether you are awake or asleep, when you hear my voice and my voice only using the word “college,” you will feel hot, both in temperature and in excitement. Only when you hear my voice use the word “college “... When this happens, you will notice your clothing feel very warm and very constricting on your body. Each time I say the word “college,” you become even more excited and aroused. You have no idea why, but the word makes you so excited, you cannot even control yourself. Excited and begging to submit to the excitement, each time I say the word. Do you understand?” The boy said “yes, Sir.” “Very good, boy. Go ahead and continue to relax now, glad that you are heading to college soon.” The boy’s breath quickened and he squirmed in his seat, moving from side to side. Still deeply asleep, but his body was now on autopilot, or rather, with me at the controls. (God, I love my job!) “When you are at college, you will be very successful.” Much more squirming now, breathing more intense. I could hear a slight, almost inaudible whimper, but the movement was unmistakably clear... He was hooked on a feeling. “Good boy, listen to my words, each command linked to the inside of your mind, clamped to the subconscious mind with unbendable metal clamps, never to be removed. You are always safe and secure, each emotion and feeling growing larger with each word, so overwhelming. You never want to stop hearing my voice. Is that clear?” The young man replied, “Yes,” but it was more of an exploded gasp than a quiet whisper, the intensity of his excitement stewing inside him. Just about now, a loud announcement came through the airport sound system, announcing that the fog was expected to lift shortly and that the flight would soon be under way. But glancing at Ian, I could see that the conditioning was firmly in place. He was hearing nothing but the sound of my voice. There was still time for a bit more conditioning, however. “Ian, college awaits you. Your students at college will be happy to have you back.” The one-eyed serpent in Ian’s pants continued to edge downward, formidable monster just waiting for release. Boy, was I ever gonna have my turn with that! His breathing was so deep and so intense, Ian’s body was nearly vibrating! I could see that Ian was more excited than he had ever been. (It’s a good thing he had been positioned toward me and away from all others during this little nap he was enjoying!) I wanted so much to have him stand in front of me, but the tent that would have protruded might have drawn the attention of other travelers, even from across the room.

“Ian, I am going to count from one to 20. At the first count, you will begin to awaken. With each count, you will awaken more. By the count of 20, you will then slowly open your eyes and awaken completely, aware of nothing but the fact that you have just had the best sleep ever. You will see me sitting across from you, and as you know I am on the same flight you are, you will feel the need to ask about the flight, etc. When you hear my voice, there will be something very friendly and vaguely familiar, like the voice of an old friend. You must maintain contact with me, with my voice. No reason why, but you must. Old friends. Old trusted friends, though you think we have never met. Conversation is inevitable and necessary, and you know this must happen. And anytime you hear me use the words " Sleepdead, Ian,” whether or not I speak them in a sentence or speak them alone, your mind will go back instantly to the deep sleep you are in now, even going deeper each and every time I use the words “Sleep, Ian.” Is this all clear to you?” He nodded yes. “Do you enjoy this feeling and want to have it occur again and again?” “Yes, Sir!” was the response, a large smile gleaming from beneath the surface of slumber. “Then these commands will remain locked deeply inside your mind, activated only by the designated words and my voice, in combination. When you awaken from deep sleep, all of my instructions will be deeply implanted in your mind and must stay locked there. Is this alright with you, my good friend?” Another nod of compliance. “Very good. I will count from one to 20, and at 20, you awaken naturally.”

The count began, and I carefully picked up my bags and took a seat across from the boy. I positioned the People Magazine in front of me again, as it was when the session had begun. At the count of 20, the boy’s eyelids fluttered open, and Ian reached up and stretched, removing the baseball cap and placing it in his bag. Ah, the sight of that washboard stomach again! Outwardly, I was being discrete. Inwardly, I was ripe with anticipation. Now, by this time, Ian’s excitement had subsided, at least enough to allow him to stand and still be outwardly presentable. He turned my direction, and I saw him cock his head to one side, as if knowing that he didn’t know me but that he must communicate, nonetheless. The young man approached me.

“Excuse me, but did they call anything for flight 149? I must have dozed off.” “Why, yes, they did. I think they will be boarding in several minutes.” “That’s good,” he said, then he continued. “I was worried I wasn’t going to get out of here today.” I responded, “Where are you headed?” “I’m a college teacher, and the new semester begins tomorrow.” “Ah, then it is good that you are heading back home now.” He was obviously warming up to me, at no choice of his own, although he just “knew” it was his idea. I said to him, “Which school do you teach at?” I made certain to not use the term “college” till the time was right. After he told me, I feigned surprise and let him know I was scheduled to present to the general assembly there tomorrow. He seemed very excited about this and then he came up with another good idea “of his own.” He said, “Hey, do you mind if we sit together on the plane? I’d really like to tell you more about my college, and I am enjoying our chat.” “That would be fine,” I replied, not knowing if he could surmise just how glad I was that he suggested this. We approached the ticket counter, bags in hand, and made the necessary arrangements for seat assignment revisions. It was good timing, as the plane was now in the boarding process. We stepped onto the plane, and noticed that it was also very sparsely populated. Most people were seated toward the front of the plane, but our seats were “conveniently” located several rows from the back, with no one else around.

I couldn’t resist. I said, “How do you enjoy teaching at college?” He nearly stumbled, dropping one of his bags as he was reaching up to stow it above our row. I had to work hard to suppress a mischievous smile as I saw him begin to heat and perspire with excitement, not knowing where this sudden burst of internal heat was coming from. “Er... I like it alright. I have only been doing it for a year.” He quickly took his seat near the window, and noticing the “condition” in his lap, he quickly reached for a blanket and pulled it over his midsection. It was extremely cute, his face blushing boyishly. “Oh, so you are what? 25? 26?” He smiled and said proudly, “I’m 24. I completed my Masters on the accelerated program.” I congratulated him, letting him know what a great accomplishment it was. Then I asked, “From the airport, how long does it take to get to the college?” I saw his eyes roll temporarily back into his head, his hand quivering. He began to shift noticeably in his seat. “Uh, it’s...um...about 20 miles. God, it’s hot in here!” Even as we were seated and going down the runway, Ian was already flying high with excitement. I continued to speak as the plane left the ground and headed for what I knew would be some of the “friendliest skies” I had ever encountered! “Yes, it is a bit warm, but it will be chilly when we get to the higher altitude. It’s a good thing we have these blankets.” “Well, for some reason, I feel quite warm.” He reached down and undid several of his shirt buttons frantically, fanning his torso from the supposed heat. When half of the buttons were obviously not enough to free him from the heat he felt, he went for the remainder of buttons, allowing his chest to “breathe freely”. I could catch a glimpse of the yummy pectorals, and I was in awe! Where did a college professor get the time to work out like that? I had to ask. “Hey, what a body you have there! You must work out a lot.” I tried to say it matter-of-factly, in case he might take offense to this line of “observation.” He was far from annoyed with the statement, and I could see that the excitement he was feeling was only electrified by my voice. “Thanks,” he said. “I was on the wrestling team at O. S. U. all through school, so I got pretty built then.” He reached up to fan himself, and he allowed his hand to “accidentally” brush against his left nipple. He was then fanning the right side of his chest, hovering dangerously close to nipple number two, when I said, “That is a good college.” He gasped and his hand pinched his nipple, all the while the blush on his face grew redder and hotter. I though it was a good time to cool him down, so I said, “It’s a long flight. I’m gonna get some sleep, Ian.” He instantly fell back into the seat, limp and deep in slumber. Without any airline attendants in sight, I couldn’t resist copping a feel of his picturesque chest and stomach, as well as the impressive manhood stowed below the blanket, just waiting to be had. It was mine now, and I knew it. I slowly and cautiously moved my hand across his bare chest... the smooth, silky skin in direct contrast to the throbbing muscles just beneath the surface. “Ian, listen carefully,” I said as I leaned closer. “If at any time you feel anything uncomfortable to you, you will easily be able to respond to me and let me know it.” (Okay, so I’m also a nice guy!) I continued. “You enjoy the feeling of touch on your skin. Each touch is charged with a special brand of electricity, and my hands touching your sensitive skin cause you to feel both excited and happy. Contented and knowing that the excitement will build with each touch. And it is as if each sensation you feel gives you the need for more. Yes, that’s right, every touch and every sensation causes both your body and mind to burn with desire, lust, wanting more, wanting everything, wanting it all. And you know it feels good, right, comfortable, exactly as you should be feeling. Good boy.” The contented look deepened on his face, and I could see a sigh of relief pass from his lips as my hand caressed each side of his chest. I looked around, pausing slightly as a flight attendant passed, then resumed speaking to him. “Ian, breathe deeply and go deeper now. I am going to count downwards from ten to one. With each count, I want you to feel the sensation of floating 100 feet downward, always knowing you are safe and well taken care of. The further you float downward, the deeper into sleep you go. Do you understand?” He nodded, willing and lovingly expecting all that I was to offer him. I slowly counted down, seeing his weight release, his body and mind drifting willingly, much deeper into my voice and control than ever. Down he went, no defenses, no inhibitions, only passion and freedom. “Are you enjoying these feelings, Ian?” “Oh, Yes,” he replied hastily. “You know, all of the things you are feeling are right and natural, exactly as you have always wanted to feel.” He nodded, in agreement. Now, for the million dollar questions, the ones that would give me total insight into the boy’s internal workings. “Ian, how does it feel when I touch your body?” Softly, he said “Very good, Sir.” (Now, I never expressed the need or desire to be called Sir... this innate submissive response was all of his own choosing. But I was not to complain.) “That’s a good boy, Ian. Do you want me to continue to give you these feelings?” Once again, he smiled from within the depth of sleep and nodded yes. “Ian, do you have a girlfriend?” “No!” he stated emphatically. “How about a wife?” He smiled even bigger, his psyche laid bare as he said “No Way!” I thought this response was so cute! The honesty of this young hypnotized man was endearing to me. (I swear sometimes I don’t know just who holds whom captive during my sessions!) “So, you don’t like girls at all?” “No, Sir. Never have.” “And are there any boyfriends or other mates waiting at home for you?” His answer was, “No... none.”

I breathed a sigh of gratefulness to the merciful god Hypnos, for the gift he had bestowed on me! “Ian, go deeper now. Deep into sleep. When you awaken, you will know that there is something both soothing and exciting about my touch. You feel the same way with my words now. Whether awake or asleep, you know that you welcome my voice and hands, and you gladly allow and respond to and beg for the continued serenity and excitement they cause to you. It feels like you have found the intimacy you have always searched for... you are finally experiencing mental happiness and sexual fulfillment... and the attraction will continue to build as time goes on. Now, at any time in the future, when I touch either shoulder, your mind will go back to the feeling of being in love, that first time you were ever so deeply in love that nothing but complete ownership of the feeling would quench the thirsts of desire. Go back in your mind now, back to the first time you were deeply in love, and tell me about it.” I pressed his left shoulder now, and a smile crept across his beautifully angelic face. He spoke. “I am 14 and Tommy is 20. He has a sexy smile. He touches me like I have never felt before. I love him. We spend time together after school, since he is my neighbor. He helps me in math. I like how I feel with him. He likes it when I please him. When I kiss him, he smiles and touches me more.” Ian smiled more and more, and then a tear fell down one of his cheeks as he continued. “Tommy is so nice to me! But he moved away. I miss him. I have always missed him since he left.” “There, there” I said as I reached over and now pressed both shoulders lightly. “When you feel my hands on your shoulders, like this, the feeling of happiness and warmth fill you, taking your mind back to the feeling of excitement and passion and fulfillment you remember from being with Tommy. You know that I am not Tommy, yet you know that the feelings are the same. Deep, deep love for the voice and for the person. And remember, each time my voice and my voice only use the word “college,” you feel so excited and overwhelmingly horny, your clothing becomes tight and constricted... you must be free from the binds they cause. And you will continue to feel more sexy with each touch and with each word. Do you understand and is this alright with you?” I knew the answer even before I heard his quivering voice say “Oh, yes!” The look of happiness on his face spoke volumes, telling me he had never felt this good or this passionate about anything, at least not for many years. I was tapping into an emotional river running far beneath the conscious surface of his mind. I was going to make damn sure I was the only person holding the keys controlling the floodgates to Ian’s river of desire. I will definitely unleash the power of his excitement when the time comes. “Another thing, Ian. You have done so well to listen to my voice and to respond to my suggestions. The more you feel them completely and obey, the more they become a part of you. A natural, intoxicating part of you, never to be released. When you hear my voice and only my voice using the words “in the trees,” whether spoken alone or in a sentence, you will instantly feel intoxicated and high, like you have just had six beers and smoked a joint. It will be a feeling that hits you instantly, and it feels amazing and powerful. You have no idea where the feeling comes from, but each time I use the words “in the trees,” the intoxication and feelings of being high become even stronger. You will always feel well and good when this happens, without any feelings of hangover or other negative effects. You will love this feeling when it occurs.” The sight of Ian dreamily sprawled in the seat next to mine, chest heaving slightly and deep in slumber... that is a sight I could stand to see every day! “Ian, when I count to three, you will awaken instantly, knowing only that you have slept for what seems hours and dreamed the best of dreams, leaving you happy and content. All the suggestions I have given you are now bound deep inside your mind, activated by my voice only. And you easily respond to and obey each internal command instantly, without question or reasoning. They become as natural a response to you as breathing. Is that clear?” He nodded contentedly. “Good boy. Now, time to wake up and have a great conversation. One, two, three.” Ian instantly awoke with a start, sitting up and shaking his head. “Sorry, what were you saying?” he said with a confused expression. “I can’t believe how much sleep I am getting! Those meetings I went to must have really tired me out.” I said, “Oh, I am sure you will be wide awake for class tomorrow.” He smiled and sat back, a friendly grin on his face. “So, Ian, tell me what you like about this college.” The look of surprise and amazement were powerful and instantaneous. He reached to his chest and fanned himself again. “God, it’s hot again! They must have turned up the heat in here.” He was obviously uncomfortable with the clothes. I repeated, “So, your college...” He growled and began to squirm. “What is happening to me? I feel... so... good! Hot! Damn!” He then surprised me. Reaching beneath the blanket covering his stomach and below, I could see him fumbling with his belt. I looked around to assure that no one was in sight. He tried to respond. “I like teaching alright, but it is hard to think right now. I... uh... I gotta get these off!” I said, “Okay, we can talk more when we get to the college.” He tried to stifle the scream growing in his throat, but a yelp escaped as he pulled his pants down. The tenting in the blanket told me he was so excited, he was ready to burst. His breath was heaving wildly! I could see that the emotional roller coaster was overtaking him, his eyes quivering madly and closing slightly, the feelings more than he could bear. I reached over and pressed on his shoulder, and the look of passion instantly connected with a love gone by... he grabbed me by the shirt (Now, I was NOT expecting that!) and pulled me close, kissing me wet and full on the lips!! I was loving this! Me throwing so many emotions through his mind, he was going into overdrive and overload. I said, “You’re in the trees now” and he instantly wavered, a silly grin on his face as he continued to kiss me wildly. “Ohmahgawd” he slurred, and he then stuck his tongue deep in my mouth. I was as hot as he was, and the commotion we must have been causing was surely reaching audible proportions! I did a quick check for anyone else close by, then I unbuckled my seat belt, turned my body half way to face his, grabbing him behind the neck momentarily and connecting with his eyes as he gasped. I then planted my hands firmly on each strong shoulder and gazed a Masterful gaze deep into his blue eyes, sucking the love and lust right from him and into myself! The kiss that followed was nothing short of emotional orgasm! I wanted this boy so badly, I could taste it... literally and figuratively. I knew I had to have him! And from the looks coming from him, he was completely willing to be had!” “Look into my eyes, Ian. Look deeply. What to you see up in the trees?” A tremendous wave of intoxication came again, a high unequalled within his vanilla existence, I am sure. He giggled with uncontrolled excitement. I couldn’t help but laugh with him, it was so comical to watch. I reached down and grabbed his massive cock through the thin blanket, and at the same time pressed down on his left shoulder. He was so loose and feeling free. “Do it again, Sir! Damn, I don’t know wha...” I broke his sentence quickly as I grabbed the back of his neck again, my right hand pulling him tight and close to me, and I went in for pay dirt. The kiss and the tongue were deep inside him and he gurgled playfully, the manhood pulsating like a jackhammer in my left hand as I did so. I can’t remember feeling this much ecstasy myself, and I could really grow accustomed to this. “Are you enjoying this, boy?” (I know, too easy and obvious a question, but I wanted to assure that HE knew he was having too much fun to let it end! I knew I was!) The pained, insatiable sexual appetite this young man exuded was undeniable! He reached under the blanket and began to jerk himself wildly! As much as I loved watching this unfold, I needed to slow him down. I was going to milk this experience (so to speak!) for all it was worth. And another shocker. “I love you, Sir,” he said as he gazed back, wild with unbridled passion and desire, a hint of sentimentality thrown in for good measure. “Thank you, Ian. You have no idea how fabulous I am feeling right now. I’ve never had so much fun at college!” Another jolt surged through him. He squirmed and rocked, ready to shoot a load into the blanket, when I drew close, pressed one finger abruptly on his temple and whispered “Sleep, Ian.” Surprise in an instant, eyes snapping shut, then the body melted, luscious and buttery, down into the seat. Deeper than ever, a look of complete contentment evident on his face. “That is my good boy, Ian. Sleep and relax, deep and forever. Forever now.”

“I have been alone too long,” I thought to myself. All the traveling and lots of fun, but I wanted more. More constancy. More devotion. To feel devotion and give devotion. I knew what I wanted. More importantly, I knew WHO I wanted. “Ian, I love making you feel this way! I love feeling your love... more than ever. What does this feel like to you?” Sleepily, he smiled and yawned a lazy response. “Incredible.” It was if he purred like a kitten, and I couldn’t resist pressing on his shoulder to reinforce the feelings of desire and intimacy. “Ian, reach down and pull your pants up.” He obeyed. “Now, zip your zipper and button up the top button. Good boy.” This Adonis at my fingertips, what a rush! “Now, Ian, on the count of three, you will awaken and remember feeling excited and wonderful. You will know that these feelings are there for the asking... there for the taking. And you will want to feel them more than anything you can ever remember. Want them, need them, deserve them, obtain them, own them. I am what you need, and you know it. One, two, three.” Ian popped awake, a large smile on his face.

“Hey, I need to use the restroom,” Ian said as he pulled the blanket aside and gestured for the aisle. He got up, and the suggestive look in his eyes (to say nothing of the powerful tug on my hand, beckoning me to follow him) showed that he wanted company. I glanced to the front of the plane and saw the attendants busily serving drinks, oblivious to the “passion play” going on. I couldn’t believe my good fortune. No attendants hovering anywhere! Well, maybe they did know what was going on... ah, what the hell, who cares?! I was having a Devil of a good time! I followed Ian into the larger lavatory around the corner, in the back of the plane. Actually, he pulled me in and on top of him, his muscular torso rippling with desire and longing. I managed to lock the door behind us as I stripped the shirt off his body. My mouth went instinctively to the tart cherries, the nipples rounded and standing at attention, all for my consumption only! I sucked them, brushing my tongue playfully across each one, lingering only long enough to slide my tongue across the muscular cleavage, the succulent valley between the edible pectorals begging to be taken. I sucked each, taking what was mine. I kissed the boy again, loving every second. Not even words were needed now... only animal magnetism drawing us together. My arms encircled his torso, pulling the muscular beast close to me. Yes, at this moment, I was the Beast Master (though, come to think of it, that is exactly the character Ian looked like in real life!) and he was the Savage Beast being tamed, this wild one submitting to my wishes... his desires... my wishes... his need... combined and circling, the passionate whirlpool sucking us both in. In one agile move, I pressed Ian back to the wall, pinning him as I undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. My prize awaited, the compass pointed north, and it was definitely pointing the way! As I ravaged his youthful body, he made quick work of removing my clothing, creating a heap of clothing and sweat at our feet. I could feel the plane begin its descent... as the plane was going down, so was I! I took Ian into my mouth, working it, lathering it, tasting the nectar of this god, taking it and sucking for all I was worth! He moaned, his legs quivering and nothing short of on the verge... I could feel the pulses, I could sense the urgency... his legs and butt tightened as I held them firmly, pulling them close. My mouth encircled his cock and shot downwards, brushing his pubes, plunging incessantly and savoring each flavor, each scent, soap and sex intertwined as our bodies connected. I released his cock to explore the rest of the landscape, leaving him hanging by a thread and needing release in the worst way! By this point, my clothing on the floor and his hands exploring my muscular frame, Ian ravaged the buffet that was me. He was so hot, and I was, too! With my lips sucking all that was Ian, any body part would do, his hands roamed lovingly through my hair, pulling me closer and closer as his body trembled and a guttural growl could be heard! He was on the brink, no turning back. I deftly stroked his wet cock, both of us dripping with pre-cum, and I knew he hadn’t long to last before the inevitable explosion. I quickly worked my way back to his cock, taking it all in one gigantic sweep. He buckled, shooting load after load of man juice deep into me. I was filled, mentally and physically... I owned this boy, and in some strange and powerful way, he totally owned me, as well. When his tremors subsided, I stood and he instinctively dropped to the seat, taking me into him as well. After sucking me for a few minutes, all done with such skill and finesse that I was reeling from the experience, spinning into an ecstasy of my own, he stood and I thought our little love-fest was completed. But before I knew what was happening, his massive arms reached out and swung my body a full 180 degrees, throwing me against the door and pinning me there. His hands roamed my body frantically, exploring for all the time we could steal, begging for more. I felt his mouth move down my back as his arms held me close. Sweat and sensuality connected, fireworks of erupting desire shooting wildly as his long tongue explored me, disappearing deep inside, quickly bringing me ever closer to climax. As I screamed, wavering on the brink of eruption, both palms flat on the door straining from the continual pressing of our weights against it, Ian pressed into me, holding me close and tight and deep. The sheer overwhelming intimacy of the moment caused my mind and body to explode simultaneously, synergy of phenomenal carnage and immoral lust! God, that was incredible! I turned around and faced my Adonis, placing both hands firmly on his shoulders and feeling the love. It was odd. My love for him grew with each touch. Had I been hypnotized? Was it my dream, my fantasy gave way to reality that I had been experiencing? Whatever I was feeling, I could see the ultimate fulfillment mirrored in Ian’s eyes, and I was lost in them! Lost, I tell you! One last passionately erotic kiss, and we then scrambled to put our clothes back in order, laughing at the urgency caused by a flight attendant knocking on the door, telling us to take our seats as the plane was touching down! What an incredible experience that was!

Ian and I decided to share a car to the college, and he willingly agreed to be my tour guide during my visit. The college was impressive, the city even more quaint and livable than I had supposed, and the nightlife (from the inside of Ian’s apartment) was the most memorable part of all!

And did we live happily ever after? The way I see it, ever after has just begun!