The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Following Her Dream 12

Disclaimer: Contains literary material intended for adult audiences.

* * *

Janet could feel the eyes of everyone staring at her. She told herself there’s no way they could possibly know, but the fear of being discovered kept her skittish and paranoid. Her head was down as she weaved through the crowd between classes. She kept repeating in her head that no one was looking, that no one would notice, but it did little to quell her anxiety.

She kept her bag in front of her, covering her waist and holding her skirt down. It wasn’t unusually short, but she still worried that the lightest of movement would expose everything. Janet could barely endure the tortuous thought of people finding out she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Classes themselves were the hardest part. She made sure she was the last to leave. That way she could stand up with peace of mind that no one was there to look. If she were to move the wrong way, no one would even notice.

Arriving to class was a different matter entirely. There were always others in the room when she entered. She knew they were staring at her, waiting for her to slide into the chair so they could get a glimpse of her exposed sex. They weren’t staring if she looked up to them. They would just act casual as if they were unaware, but Janet knew all eyes were back on her the moment she wasn’t watching.

As she continued towards her next class, she wondered if it would be any easier the next time. With her first class, she stood next to her desk awkwardly, trying to work up the courage to sit. She hoped that when she did, the hem of her skirt wouldn’t slide up. She tried to be graceful when she finally took the plunge, but her efforts were anything but. Thankfully, if anyone noticed, they didn’t make a sound. She breathed a sigh of relief, but Janet made sure to keep her legs together as class carried on. Resting her hands on her skirt only provided extra insurance and peace of mind.

Janet cursed at Violet in her head for subjecting her to this humiliation as she moused her way around the other students in the hallway. It seemed like whenever she was allowed any sort of thought, it was only so she could be forced to endure Violet’s cruel games.

At least when she was mindless she didn’t have any emotions to attach to her actions. Everything was objective. She was given an order and she performed that order. There was no worry about what other people thought, about what it was she was doing, or about anything at all. It was almost preferable to her current predicament. Almost.

It was temporary though. She still had her memories from when she was under. Violet made sure of that. Janet was told it wouldn’t be any fun for Violet if she didn’t know what she did, didn’t have a reminder of her failure. The realization hit of what she was made to do hit her the moment she was awake.

The memories felt different though. They felt cold and distant, as if they were nothing more than facts that she had read somewhere.

Not like now, where everything was real. Violet left her fully aware today, telling Janet to go about her day without drawing too much attention to herself. The glint in Violet’s eyes as she saw her off made Janet fear there was something she wasn’t telling her, some surprise she had planned for Janet that she didn’t want her to know. Something more than just not wearing underwear.

Janet wasn’t sure what could be worse than her current situation, though. She still had so many classes to get through, so many chances for others to uncover her secret. She told herself she’d just have to take them one at a time and hope nothing happened. It did little to dissipate her stress.

“Excuse me,” Janet squeaked as she bumped into someone’s shoulder. Her arm tensed as she recoiled at the contact. She didn’t even bother to look up at the person, she only wanted to get on with her day.

“Janet?” a voice called out with a hint of surprise.

Reluctantly, Janet turned to address the person she nudged. She looked up to see Emma standing before her.

Janet didn’t know her all that well. She knew she was good friends with Rachel. Emma rarely visited their dorm, and Janet didn’t share any classes with her. Still, it was nice to see a familiar face after all this time.

“Hey, how you been?” Emma asked.

‘Oh, you know, living the life of a mind-controlled slave to a psychotic bitch through a program that I created. You?’ Janet almost wished she could say that, but even if she had the courage to do so, it would go against Violet’s command. Part of her wanted to try, just as a small act of defiance, futile though it may be.

“I’m doing fine,” she said instead. She glanced impatiently at the door to her class, just in sight. Emma was a nice person. On any other day she’d be willing to chat with her for a moment, but in her current situation, all she wanted was to get through that door. The sooner that was done, the sooner the day would end, she reasoned.

“I’m actually glad I ran into you, there’s something I’ve been wanting to ask.” Emma stared at her hopefully.

In spite of it all, Janet still didn’t want to come off as rude. With some reluctance, she turned to give Emma her full attention. “What’s up?” As she waited, she fidgeted with her thumbs, still holding her bag over her skirt. Her anxiety flared every time someone brushed past her, moving the thin fabric in the process.

“I had a class with Rachel today. She seemed a little off. Is she okay? Have you noticed anything?” Emma’s voice was full of concern for her friend.

At the mention of Rachel, Janet’s ears perked up. She wondered what Violet was having Rachel do today. Was it the same? Doubtful. Violet never seemed to torment Rachel the same way she did Janet. Rachel wasn’t as easy prey for Violet. Under normal situations, she’d be quick to fight back. Not like Janet, who’s reactions only seemed to encourage Violet’s cruelty.

At least that’s how Janet explained the differential treatment. She never bothered to ask Violet about it. Regardless, if Emma noticed something, Janet wanted to know. “Off in what way?” she asked. She hoped it wasn’t anything serious.

“Well,” she began, her face full of concentration as she tried to describe what she saw from memory. “She seemed happier than usual? But also more distracted.”

Janet felt relieved. Seems Rachel was the same as she has been.

She grew annoyed at the idea that Rachel’s current personality was starting to feel normal. She reminded herself that this wasn’t the real Rachel, but rather an alteration of her.

Janet wondered how she was going to explain away Emma’s concerns. Even without Violet’s commands, it’s not like she could tell Emma what was really going on. There’s no way she’d believe any of it, and if she did, Janet couldn’t think of anything Emma could possibly do to help them. Better to find a solution on her own, and make sure Emma didn’t discover anything.

“Just between you and me,” Emma whispered. She looked to the side carefully before moving closer to Janet. “I think I know what’s going on, I was just hoping you could confirm it.” She fixed her eyes on Janet.

“Um, wh-what do you mean? Nothing’s going on,” Janet stuttered. She began backing away, but jumped when she ran into the wall. How could Emma possibly know? Did Rachel let something slip that might have given them away? Given how strict Violet was about unwanted attention, that seemed unlikely.

Emma grinned at her. “Your reaction basically confirms it, Janet.” Her eyes shone at believing her suspicions to be valid.

Janet could only stare back in disbelief as she tried to stammer any sort of response. None of the dozen excuses that ran through her head seemed to be of any use. She looked to her sides, wondering if maybe the best course of action would be to run. If not for her fear over her skirt, she might have done just that.

“Rachel has a new boyfriend now, right?” She nudged Janet’s arm with her elbow, “is he cute?”

Janet stood there confused, staring at Emma with her mouth open. “Wait, what?”

“Last time I talked to her, she was crushing over some guy. She said she was helping him get with some other girl, I think? I called her an idiot, but I guess things must have worked out. By the look on her face, he must be amazing.” Emma eagerly watched Janet, waiting for any news she could provide. “So, is it true?”

Janet didn’t recall anything about a boyfriend. Rachel certainly never mentioned anything to her. Perhaps she just never got around to it. She tried wondering who it possibly could have been. She started feeling a bit jealous, not only over this mysterious guy, but also that she would tell Emma about him first.

Regardless, it seemed a suitable cover to explain Rachel’s exuberance. Janet decided she’d just play along. “He’s um... I haven’t actually met him yet, but Rachel seems to think he’s nice. I think she wants to keep things quiet for now, so please don’t ask her about it until she brings it up.” Janet watched Emma apprehensively, judging her reaction to see if that was enough to satisfy her curiosity.

“I knew it,” Emma excitedly proclaimed in a hush voice. “Oh! Hey. I was actually running late to class. Gotta go, but thanks for confirming it for me!” Emma said as she ran off down the hall.

Janet let out a sigh. She made a mental note to talk to Rachel later today to make sure they were on the same page. With any hope, that should avoid any future issues.

Janet finally made her way towards her next class. Her first normal interaction since Violet showed up had her feeling good for once. It was enough to let her forget about her current predicament, if for a time.

* * *

“Tyler!” Ms. Gilio shouted. “There’s still two minutes left in the class. Why are you packing up your things?” The teacher stood there staring down the student with her arms folded across her crisp suit jacket.

Tyler sat in his desk, his book halfway inserted into his backpack as he stared back at his professor in fright. He tried to stammer an excuse, but knew it would be futile. With an apology, he returned the book to his desk, opening it back up.

“Now that I have everyone’s attention again, your homework for tonight is to read chapter 17 and do all the ‘even’ problems at the end.” The announcement was met with a few stifled moans, the students knowing there were no answers to check for those. Ms. Gilio simply ignored the reaction.

With nothing left to announce, the teacher waited out the remaining minutes. The room was awkwardly silent, with not so much as a cough from the students. Most of them exchanged impatient glances or willed the clock on the wall to move faster.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ms. Gilio looked up from her watch. “Very well, you are dismissed.”

The class came alive with the rustling of papers as the students packed up and proceeded to leave the classroom.

“Rachel, don’t leave just yet. I want to talk with you,” the professor sternly requested, causing Rachel to snap back to attention. The entire period she couldn’t help but think back on what Janet had said Ms. Gilio had done. She made the teacher eat her out. Ms. Gilio had tasted her, made her cum.

Her eyes were on the teacher throughout the lecture, watching her mouth move as she talked, wondering how it must have felt against her pussy.

Part of her resigned herself to the fact that she may never know, and that part resented Janet for making her forget. Then she remembered that if it wasn’t for Janet, she likely wouldn’t have met Violet, wouldn’t have found her true purpose in life. That notion alone was enough to allow her to let go of the indignation.

So for now, she was left with her fantasies. She tried her best to picture what the teacher would be like completely mindless, kneeling at her feet, willing to do anything that she was told. Unfortunately, with Ms. Gilio’s naturally strict personality, it was difficult to see her as anything but. The thought of the teacher still scolding her while she ate Rachel out at Violet’s command did bring Rachel some amusement, though.

If only Ms. Gilio could know just what sort of scenarios were playing around in Rachel’s head. By the end of class, Rachel had gotten so worked up from them. She wanted nothing more than to just reach down and start rubbing herself, right in the middle of class. Since Violet told her not to wear anything under her skirt, it would be so easy to do just that.

She couldn’t though, not if she wanted her reward. Violet had promised her something amazing today if she was a good girl at school. She wouldn’t tell her anything about it, though. Rachel had no idea what to expect, or when, but knew without a doubt she would do anything to get it, just to please Violet.

“Rachel!” the voice rang out.

Her eyes shot back up, the image of the abrasive teacher on her knees fading from her mind. She noticed the room was now empty. Ms. Gilio was back behind her desk, glaring at her. The look she gave told Rachel that she was expected to approach. Rachel obeyed.

“Yes, Ms. Gilio?” Rachel smiled down at the teacher.

The teacher closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to contain her annoyance. “That’s Prof. Gilio, as your final warning.” She did not wait for an apology. She didn’t even expect one, and the sooner she could get this annoyance done with, the better she would feel. Still, she had a duty as an instructor, and was proud that she was able overlook her personal feelings of Rachel to give her student the proper guidance that she required.

“As a reminder, there are no make-ups for the quiz that we had on Tuesday. Your homework is over due, and you will only be eligible for half the grade of yesterday’s, if you have it done by tomorrow. I expect you to have today’s homework ready by then as well. Suffice to say, this doesn’t reflect very well on yourself. I suggest you reevaluate your priorities, lest you ruin any hopes of achieving anything later in life. You are dismissed”

Ms. Gilio returned to the papers on her desk as Rachel left. Her student had always been cheerful and aloof, but there was something about the way Rachel was smiling at her today that unnerved the teacher. She idly wondered if Rachel had started taking drugs. She shook her head, scoffing at the youth of today. There was only so much she could do.

* * *

Rachel was glad to finally be done with her classes. Her arousal had been steadily growing the entire day with no way for her to relieve it. Her last class with Ms. Gilio was the worst of them, but she had done well. All she had left was to receive the reward that Violet had promised her, her pussy aching in anticipation. Yet... nothing seemed to be happening. She wasn’t sure what she had to do as she pushed open the door in front of her.

When Rachel became aware of her surroundings, she realized that she had entered one of the bathroom stalls. She wasn’t sure why, but part of her knew that this was where she was supposed to be.

When she sat on the toilet seat, the arousal that she had been feeling all day kicked into overdrive, forcing a moan to escape her lips in the empty room. Unable to withstand it any longer, Rachel reached a hand down to finally give her cunt some attention.

A mere inch away from touching herself, her hand stopped. She put more effort into it, trying to push past the apparent barrier, but was unable to close the distance. Rachel let out a whimper, denied the one thing she currently most desired.

Biting her lip, her brow furrowed with worry and lust as Rachel tried her other hand. Hoping that it would be the key to her release, she was met with the same result.

Never one to give up, Rachel reached into her bag. Anything she could get her hands on she tried using as a tool to bridge the gap and scratch the itch: a pen, a tube of lipstick, her phone. Each item was brought towards her lips with the hopes of success, only for each one to meet the same failure as the others. She quickly ran out of items to try.

Just as a feeling of hopelessness crept in, an idea seemed to form in her mind, abetted by some foreign will. Reaching down, Rachel picked up her phone once again. Her hands almost moving on their own, she turned on the camera. Aligning it just right, she took a picture of her glistening cunt.

With nimble speed, Rachel attached the photo to a message with Violet as the recipient. When she hit send, a small tremble overtook her, allowing her a momentary reprieve from her growing lust. She waited patiently as the pleasure returned. Her phone chimed.

She read the text from Violet. ‘Good girl. Go ahead and—’

Rachel’s hand was already working at her slit before she finished the message. Her mouth hung open as she let out a shaky breath, finally glad to be able to satisfy herself. She continued reading. ‘Go ahead and masturbate for me. Don’t cum until someone else is in the room, though. Enjoy! ♥ Oh, and be sure to be quiet.’

Rachel whimpered, the progress she had made with her fingers seemingly evaporating after she finished the sentence. Rubbing herself no longer did anything to abate the unyielding hunger within. She had to keep going though, spurred on by Violet’s instructions. She would continue for as long as it took until someone else entered. Part of her wondered that if no one did, would she stay there until the school closed? Until the next day? She knew the answer.

The risk of being caught did frighten Rachel. However, as her emotions began working her into a frenzy, she found herself wishing that someone would enter right then, just so she could feel the orgasm ripple through her, just so she could once again please Violet. She begged in her mind for the door to open.

When she finally heard the creak, Rachel wanted to shout for joy.

The lone stranger entered the stall next to her. Rachel could see her shoes from under the divider, the girl’s clothing bunched around her ankles as she took her seat. She could smell the girl’s perfume, and was hoping her own smell of sex wasn’t noticed in turn.

Rachel dared not breathe. Her fingers wiggled around inside of her, trying to find pleasure with as little movement as possible. It was working, just much slower than she would have preferred.

She hunched over, willing herself to cum while partly fearing what would happen when she did.

She could feel it now, nearing the precipice. She pressed her hand hard against her sex. She brought her other hand up to cover her mouth. When she went over the edge, she bit hard against the flesh in an attempt to stifle the scream that was attempting to escape. Air hissed loudly through her nose as she exhaled. A deep grunt rumbled through her throat. Her legs twitched, causing her shoe to squeak against the tile.

Lost in the pleasure, Rachel quietly moaned out Violet’s name into her arm. If the stranger heard it, she gave no indication. If she knew what Rachel had just done, Rachel wasn’t sure if she could have cared at the moment. She was too far gone in her own pleasure to ponder on anything else.

Rachel slowly came down from her euphoric high, taking deep but slow breaths to avoid making more noise. When she finally found composure, she allowed herself to grin as she sent a text thanking Violet.

Filled with satisfaction, Rachel cleaned herself up and left the bathroom. She was eager to see Violet now that the day was over.

Janet’s fingers were inside her pussy, but they had stopped moving. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard. Muffled though it was, the voice from the other stall was undeniably Rachel’s. She thought it was just some random student.

It was bad enough being forced to send Violet a picture of herself. When she was told to she had to masturbate, Janet had never felt so embarrassed. And to do all this with a stranger just a few feet away was a nightmare all its own. She did her best to make sure the stranger had no clue about what was happening.

Yet... it had been Rachel the entire time. Rachel had been masturbating along with her, just on the other side of the wall.

Janet shut her eyes. She tried to picture Rachel seated next to her, as if she could see through the divider. It didn’t matter that she couldn’t currently feel anything, her hand was already moving of its own accord.

She didn’t even hear when the door opened and two students walked in to use the mirror. She subconsciously restrained her movements to limit the noise she made only as a result of Violet’s instruction. The pleasure she finally began to feel did not clue her in that she was no longer alone. Her mind only attributed it to her thoughts about Rachel.

Janet imagined Rachel’s face as she came. The image played over and over in her mind as she worked herself closer to her own orgasm. When she recalled Rachel saying Violet’s name, Janet’s brow scrunched in anger.

She instead tried to envision Rachel saying something else as she came. She shouldn’t be calling out to Violet, she should be shouting Janet’s name. It only felt right.

As soon as she heard Rachel cry out her name in her head, Janet felt the orgasm spring forth. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her scream. For the most part, she was successful. All that came out were some sporadic grunts.

One of the girls at the mirror turned around to stare at Janet’s stall. “Gross,” she said with a face, before both of them finished up and left.

Janet remained seated, leaning against the wall as she came down from the excitement. The image of Rachel continued to play in her head as she wiped herself off. With school over, it was time to join Rachel at Violet’s apartment.

* * *

The smell of rosemary hit Janet in the face the moment she opened she walked in. She saw Rachel attending to the stove wearing a small apron, some heels, and nothing else. Rachel had become the customary chef once Violet realized how great of a cook she was.

On the other side of the room, Violet was lazing about on the couch alone. When she heard the door open, she craned her head over the side to see who entered. She gave Janet a knowing grin, but said nothing before resuming her rest.

Janet didn’t even notice. Her focus was entirely on Rachel. She admired her pert ass, enjoying the view as it danced to the tune Rachel was humming while lovingly working the stove.

The entire walk over, she couldn’t get Rachel out of her head. She thought about the way one corner of her mouth would often bend upwards during her orgasm, out of habit. The pleasured cries she made when she finally came. Janet thought about their time together, and all the fun they had over the weekend.

She longed for those days, which now seemed so long ago. She wished she hadn’t been so blinded to what was in front of her the entire time. Now Rachel felt out of reach, with Violet being the only bridge between the two. Janet hated having to cross it, and was tired of being subjected to Violet’s whims.

She turned her attention to her captor. “Just how long do you plan on keeping us like this, Violet?” she asked, irritation in her voice.

Violet didn’t even bother to open her eyes as she listlessly responded, “as long as I want.” She rolled over to her side. “Keep it down, will ya? We’re going to eat soon, and then we’ll go over what I have planned for the evening.”

“That’s not an answer,” Janet explained, her voice regrettably quieter. “You got what you wanted, just let us go.”

With annoyance, Violet propped herself up on one elbow. “You’re smart, Janet. I thought you would have learned by now. You lost, therefor I get to do what I want, and I want you two here. Either accept that fact on your own, or I’ll make you accept it.” She smirked at Janet, partly hoping she would be tested. She wouldn’t mind a reason to put her in her place.

“Who lost? Accept what?” Snow inquired as she entered the room. She was drying her hands with a small towel.

Janet saw Snow and instantly had a gleam in her eye. She saw an opportunity to get back at Violet that she just couldn’t pass up. It likely wouldn’t amount to anything in the end, but just getting under Violet’s skin would be enough satisfaction before Violet put her back under and fixed the issue. With a smirk, she began speaking as quickly as possible to Snow, “Accept that Violet here is keeping Rachel and I agai—”

“Quiet, slave!” Violet shouted in anger. A hint of panic was heard in her voice.

Janet had hoped to get more out before Violet blanked her mind. As the world began to fall away, she noticed something in Snow’s eyes, a hint of exactly what she was hoping for. Janet relished what she could of her small victory before she lost all emotion.

“What’s going on?” Snow asked. This wasn’t the first time she noticed Janet acting peculiar, but she still couldn’t understand why. Violet had told her they wanted to be here. Rachel certainly seemed happy with the situation, but Snow couldn’t always say the same for Janet.

“It’s not important,” Violet said offhandedly. She’d make sure to punish Janet later for her disobedience. Violet felt she had been fair with Janet. She certainly could have done much worse to her. For Janet to just betray her compassion like this, and smirk about it no less, only infuriated Violet.

“Hold on. What was she trying to say?” Snow asked. She didn’t like being dismissed in such a manner. Violet’s tone only lent credence to her suspicions, and it wasn’t difficult for her to figure out that there was something that Violet wasn’t telling her.

“Nothing, it doesn’t concern you,” Violet said grumpily.

“Excuse me? You don’t get to talk to me that way. Tell me what’s going on, because you said Janet asked to be here, but it certainly doesn’t seem like she does.”

“So what?” Violet said, glaring at Snow. “She’s mine to do with as I please.”

Snow could only stare back in shock. “Are you saying you lied to me? You used your device on her to keep her here against her will? Why?” Snow didn’t know what else to say.

Violet shrugged, rolling her eyes as she looked away, an annoyed expression on her face.

Snow took a deep breath, deciding to try to resolve the issue peacefully. “Look, Vi. I love you, really,” She placed her hand on Violet’s shoulder. “Your device is amazing, and I love what it can do for us, but I don’t think you should be forcing others to be here like this. Let them go, and we can move past this.”

“Stop telling me what to do!” Violet snapped, her fist slamming on the nearby table. The lamp atop the surface wobbled, its rattling the only sound after the room fell silent. She was instantly filled with regret at her outburst as she stared at Snow, mortified.

Snow recoiled back, startled by Violet’s reaction. Her heart raced with anger against her better judgment. Her voice came out more stern than expected. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being so childish?” She brought her hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were shut as she took a deep breath. Turning to Janet, she said, “You two go home. We clearly need some ti—”

“Snowfall.”

The word rang out in Snow’s head as her voice died in her throat. She tried to recall what she had intended to say, but the memory flitted swiftly away. She felt her anger, her hurt, her love, all dissipate into a calming nothing as the room grew dark. When it was all gone, she stood as placid as everything around her.

Cursing to herself, Violet stood up and embraced Snow. “I’m sorry.” She held her tight against her chest, her voice beginning to quiver. “I’m sorry.” The feeling of Snow’s limp body against her merely a reminder of the results of her actions. “I don’t want to change you, but you keep giving me no choice.”

She pulled back, arms still holding onto Snow as she stared into her eyes. “Forget about the argument. You don’t care what I do with Janet or Rachel, you’re just happy they’re with us.” Violet sniffled.

While holding Snow, Violet glanced over at Rachel. She was still next to the stove, ladle in hand as it slowly dripped liquid onto the floor. She was staring at them with concern. As soon as she saw Violet glance at her, she quickly went back to cooking, knowing better than to get involved.

Violet turned to Janet, scowling at her. “I hope that was fun for you. Your little rebellion didn’t accomplish anything, though. There will be punishment, none the less.” She began approaching Janet. “Who was it you were going after before? Melinda?” A grin grew on Violet’s face. “Oh, right. Melanie.” She emphasized the name vindictively. “I’m going to take her from you. Make her mine. You’ll never get to touch her again. How does that sound? So go ahead, call her. Have her meet us here, and then we’re going to make her obedient to me. Understand?”

Janet’s body trembled almost imperceptibly as she drew a short intake of air before once again settling down. “I can’t.”

“What do you mean you can’t?” Violet asked, her temper returning in full. She couldn’t believe she could still be disappointed with Janet even when she was under.

“I let her go,” Janet responded.

Violet growled in frustration. “Why would you do that?”

“I knew you were going to use the device on me. I didn’t want Melanie to get caught up in everything, so I removed all control I had over her.”

Violet smirked. It played to her ego to hear Janet admit that she knew she was going to lose. “Well, go ahead and think of a way that we can get her back.” She wasn’t about to do the dirty work. She’d rather spend her time with Snow, fixing whatever damage Janet might have caused. “Quickly, mind you,” she added.

Violet tapped her foot as she waited for Janet to respond, her patience running thin.

At last, Janet spoke up. “I still have some control of her teacher. You can use her to get to Melanie, the same way that I did the first time.”

Rachel had been listening to the conversation passively, but at the mention of a teacher, her ears perked up, the food once again going ignored. “Do you mean Ms. Gilio?” She instantly shrunk back, afraid Violet might not like her speaking out of turn.

“The same teacher from your diary? You interested in her?” Violet watched Rachel eagerly shake her head. She chuckled. “Very well. Have the teacher bring Melanie here. I’ll give the teacher to Rachel when I get what I want.” Violet began walking away, pleased with herself and assuming the matter resolved.

“I don’t think Melanie would agree to meet anyone at a sex shop.”

Rachel’s heart sank upon hearing Janet’s announcement. Her hopes were dashed before she could even begin dreaming about what wonders the night could bring.

Violet turned around, eyeing Janet suspiciously. After a pause, she began speaking. “Fair point. What do you have in mind?”

“Have her meet Ms. Gilio at her office, just like before. She’d feel comfortable there. We just need someone to bring the device to her.”

Rachel squirmed where she stood. She couldn’t tolerate remaining silent anymore. “Please, Violet, can I go? I’ll be the one to bring it. Please, I beg of you. I’ve been dreaming about Ms. Gilio all day, I want to experience what Janet made me forget. Please!” She held her hands together, pleading with her eyes.

Amused by Rachel’s reaction, Violet let out a laugh. “Very well.” She turned to Janet. “Set it up. When you’re done, I want you to run the store. Stay down there until they all get back.” She watched as Janet pulled out her phone to text the teacher, taking a moment to regard her. “So smart, yet I still managed to outsmart you. Don’t you forget that.”

Violet walked over to caress Rachel’s cheek. “Have fun for me, pet. You deserve it. Just make sure not to return unless you have them both.”

Rachel nuzzled into Violet’s hand, grateful for the opportunity Violet was giving her. Already she could feel her pussy wetten at the thought of things to come. She promised she wouldn’t fail.

Janet put her phone away. “It’s done. Ms. Gilio will be waiting for Rachel in her office with instructions to get Melanie there by any means necessary. She’ll obey Rachel the same way she would me.” When she finished speaking, she proceeded to head downstairs and run the store, as instructed.

Rachel looked up at Violet with eager eyes. When Violet nodded her head, Rachel zoomed past Janet, grabbing the device and racing out the door, desperate to see the teacher.

“Rachel!” Violet called out, causing her to stop just before she went out of sight. When Rachel looked back, Violet gestured towards her attire. “Clothes,” she reminded the distracted girl.

Rachel looked down, apologizing to Violet with a gasp. She ran to the bedroom to quickly dress in a simple outfit. She made sure her skirt was part of it, for easy access.

After she received Violet’s final approval, she was on her way. She wondered if she’d have time to play with Ms. Gilio before Melanie arrived. Her mind toyed with all the possibilities of what she could make her do, most of which ended with her pussy being licked. Rachel had never been so eager to run to school as she was right now.

With everyone else gone, Violet returned to Snow’s side, ready to wake her up once again.

* * *

Janet came alive whenever she was ordered to take care of the store. After all, it wouldn’t do to have an emotionless sales person. To her credit, Violet had made Janet so outgoing and friendly in the role, enough that Janet almost wished her shy and quiet self could be like that.

Thankfully, the job wasn’t all that difficult. Most of the customers that came in preferred to be by themselves as they perused the store. They were easy to spot, and Janet was careful to leave them be.

Currently she was assisting a young couple as they were browsing. The woman was clearly a bit more reluctant to be there than her fiancé, who was bouncing between shelves. Janet was quick to calm the woman’s concerns, assuring her that there was nothing to be ashamed of by being here.

As she was explaining the use of one of their products, Janet felt her phone vibrate. When she read the text, the friendly smile left her face. She turned to the couple with urgency. “I’m sorry, you have to leave.”

With a confused chuckle, the man responded, “What?”

“There’s been an emergency, I need to close the store. You have to leave, please,” Janet explained with a serious tone. She guided them towards the door, turning off the neon sign.

The woman seemed almost relieved, but the fiancé kept mumbling under his breath. He promised that he’d never shop there again.

When the customers left, the store fell gravely silent.

Janet stared at the door that led up to Violet’s apartment with intense focus, gathering her courage. After being away for so long, she finally felt like herself. With one last deep breath, she opened the door and climbed the set of stairs.

Violet lay on her bed embracing Snow, her back to Janet. When she heard someone enter, she didn’t bother to turn around. “Everything go okay? Did you get them?” She smiled at Snow, staring lovingly into her eyes as she leaned in for a kiss. Snow returned it with even more passion.

Janet stood in the doorway, her fists clenched. “It’s time,” she called out.

Violet peeked over her shoulder towards Janet in confusion. “Time for what?” she inquired. She saw the intense look on Janet’s face, surprised that her slave was able to express any sort of emotion. Violet was so focused on Janet’s odd behavior, she didn’t notice Snow’s expression going slack, her eyes glassy and staring at nothing.

Acting on some unknown command, Snow began climbing out of the bed, redirecting Violet’s attention. She made her way stiffly towards Janet.

“Snow? What’s going on?” She turned around, sitting up to better assess the situation. “Snow, come back here,” she ordered. She watched as Snow continued on her path, only stopping when she stood next to Janet. “I said come back here!”

Snow turned around, but continued to stare at nothing.

“Snowfall,” Violet called out, her voice loud but with a hint of panic. She waited a moment for the trigger to take affect. Snow had on the same expression she would have with Violet’s trigger, so she wasn’t sure if it worked. “Come back to me, Snow, now!”

Snow remained.

“What did you do?” Violet shouted at Janet, venom in her voice. “Slave,” Violet called out, hoping if Snow’s trigger didn’t work that maybe Janet’s would. She watched for the life to drain from Janet’s eyes after hearing the word.

Janet continued to stare her down.

Violet was momentarily taken aback before a sinister smile spread across her face. “I don’t know how you managed this, but you’re going to regret it.” She was looking for her phone, talking as she picked it up to dial Rachel’s number. “You think you can try to take Snow away from me? We both know you won’t do anything to her. Would be a shame if Rachel were to have an accident though. So many dangerous things in this world.”

She was confident Janet would never call her bluff as the phone began ringing. Violet would never actually hurt Rachel, but she was not above using any measure of threats to get what she wanted. Her confidence wavered when she noticed Janet didn’t seem to flinch at all to her warning.

Part of her was impressed with Janet’s resolve. It was none the less pointless, Violet figured. As soon as Rachel answered, she’d figure out some way to break Janet. The girl was meek, Violet knew there was no way Janet could stand up to someone as willful as herself.

To think that Violet had gone easy on Janet the last time she won. She could have done so many things to the girl, just for her own entertainment. Instead she decided on leniency, if only for the fact that it was her device that helped Violet get back with Snow. That sort of compassion would end here. As soon as Janet was back under her control, she’d never let the girl forget her place. She’d be constantly aware of everything that was done to her, helpless to prevent it. Her only companion would be the knowledge of her failure over this meager revolt.

No one will ever take Snow away from her.

“Waiting for something, Violet?” Janet asked purposefully.

Janet’s question made Violet painfully aware of the phone that continued to ring. When she heard the voicemail message, the confidence at last drained from her face.

For the first time, Janet was able to see fear in her eyes.

* * *