The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Foot Fetishizer”

(MC, MF, FF, fetish)

By Enfetisha

part 3

Josh was sitting on the couch, watching TV. The TV was next to the door of the apartment he and Amy shared. It was getting late for dinner. He knew Amy was visiting with Steph and assumed they’d be home soon.

Just then, the door swung open. Amy was leaning over into the doorway so that her face and torso were visible to Josh, but not the lower half of her body.

“Hey Josh—sorry I’m late. I stopped off and picked up a few things.” She started to walk completely into Josh’s view. “You know—a good tan, half dozen toe rings, some anklets, a new fetish…”

At that point, Josh was able to take in all of Amy’s makeover. She had on the same shorts she was wearing when she left, showing off those long, tan legs he loved. The sneakers she had been wearing were nowhere to be found. Instead, she was wearing some Havaianas flip-flops. Her toes had a beautiful French pedicure that looked fantastic on her now even more-bronzen toes. And all 6 middle toes now bore some manner of toe ring. Around each ankle was an anklet.

“God, it was so hard driving home. I just need you to fuck the shit out of me while you suck my toes. Now.”

Josh was transfixed on the couch. Amy wasted no time walking towards him and straddling him. Sitting facing him on his lap, she felt his erection. She kissed him passionately for a good minute. As she broke off the kiss, she sucked on his top lip. “This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” She kicked off her left flip-flop and held up her foot between them. “Me, to be into this.” With that, Amy licked from her heel across her sole and through her big and pointer toes. She then sucked on the pointer toe, running her tongue all around it, while maintaining eye contact with Josh. She felt his erection growing; he was as hard as she’d ever felt. “Did you jerk off to this? Me sucking my own toes?” she asked. He nodded, meekly. “That night you started to suck my toes and I stopped you, you were in the bathroom right afterwards for a long time. Were you jerking off then?” He nodded again, even more meekly. “How often do you think about my feet sexually?” “Every day,” he whimpered.

“God that’s hot. Well here’s something we’re adding to our daily routine.” She adjusted her seating on his lap to place her foot on his chest with her hands resting on his knees, bracing her. “You know, I see what you find so attractive about these feet now.” She wriggled her toes. Josh, alternating his view between his girlfriend’s face and the unimaginably sexy foot resting inches beneath his mouth, understood the cue. He grabbed the foot with two hands. “Show me what you’ve always wanted to do…”

Tentatively, he brought the foot to his face and rested it on his nose, cheek, and mouth. He inhaled deeply, noting how clean and soft her sole was. Never in his life had he been this turned on before. Extending his tongue, he traced a crease in her arch. Amy shuddered—the reaction he was hoping for. He and Amy locked eyes as she maneuvered her foot down. Her toes parted his lips. He ran his tongue between her big toe and index toe before sucking the index toe. Amy began to pant and remove her shirt and unbutton her pants. Josh likewise undressed, keeping her foot in his mouth as much as he could.

Amy’s pussy was leaking with her lust. She reluctantly removed her foot from Josh’s mouth long enough to rip his pants and underwear off. “There’s that fucking cock…” she muttered. In a carnal haze, she jumped back on Josh’s lap and impaled herself on that cock. It had never felt bigger or better. “Ugh, so good,” she grunted as she rocked her body back and forth on Josh’s dick.

Amy leaned back and rested her hands behind her. From this position, Josh’s sizeable cock would nail her G-spot with every thrust. Equally important, from this position, she could put her foot back in Josh’s goddamn mouth. The couple locked eyes, and Josh lowered his jaw to accept his girlfriend’s gorgeous foot.

Amy forced her foot into Josh’s mouth until all five toes were inside. Josh began to use the whole length of his tongue on her foot, with the tip caressing the portion of her sole in his mouth and the base of his tongue tickling her toes.

Watching Josh service her foot was the most erotic thing Amy had seen since, well, earlier that day at Enfetisha. Every thrust of his cock sent electricity up and down her body. Soon, the pace of the thrusting picked up, along with his breathing. He was close, Amy knew it.

“Oh no you don’t—don’t you dare fucking cum!” Amy screamed at him. She dismounted. “Get on your knees on the floor, motherfucker!” Amy couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth—it was as though she had lost all her inhibitions.

She rested her right foot on his shoulder and the left on his face. “Lick,” she commanded. Her enthusiastically complied, beginning at her heel and gradually working his way to her toes, with his cock remaining at full mast all the while. Amy’s right hand found her right nipple, her left found her clit.

“While you worship my feet, tell me how sexy they are.”

“Of course,” he said, momentarily removing his tongue from between her toes. “They’re the perfect size, I love how they can cover my face, your soles are nice and soft, your tan really makes the toe rings pop, I love your long, slender toes, I just want to suck your toes while I murder your pussy…”

That last one was jarring. “Hey, fucker—I didn’t ask you to tell me what you wanted! Fuck! Get up here and … well, murder my pussy.”

He jumped up and buried his still-erect penis in her as she sat on the sofa. He stood slightly over her and began to pump her slowly and deeply, burying his cock as far into Amy as he could with every thrust. The good, rhythmic fucking felt amazing to Amy. Josh then grabbed her right foot and guided it into his mouth. Within minutes, between the fucking and the toe sucking, Amy was over the edge and screaming like a porn star getting electrocuted. “OOOOOOOOHHHH GOOOODDDDDD FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK DON’T STOP FUCKING ME!!!!!! GODDAMN I LOVE HAVING MY TOES SUCKED!!!! YES! YES! YESSSSSSS!”

With that, Amy came, convulsing as though someone had used a defribrillator on her. The primordial noise that accompanied her orgasm must have been loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Amy gave zero fucks.

Amy emerged from her ecstasy to find Josh continuing to pump her and about to blow his load.

“No—not inside me.” She moved her right foot to his chest and pushed him away, a look of confusion on his face. She then held her legs together and placed her feet next to his dick. “Here.” Josh understood. He jacked off for a few seconds, then pumped load after pearly load all over Amy’s toes and feet. He had never come so hard.

When he was finished, Amy brought her left foot to her mouth and began to lap up Josh’s semen. “Holy shit, I love this,” she said to herself as she enjoyed the salty taste.

Then, without thinking, Amy presented her right foot to Josh. “One for me, one for you.” Josh, confused, hesitated. This wasn’t part of his fantasy. “I said EAT IT.” Amy put her cum-soaked toes on his lips and wriggled until they were deep inside Josh’s mouth. Josh began to swirl his tongue over her toes, at first reluctantly, then passionately. “That’s right, eat that cum off my feet,” Amy snarled between licks of her other foot as she watched Josh spring back to attention. Barely any time had passed since he blew huge loads over her toes, but his erection was back with a vengeance.

Satiated, Amy pulled her foot from Josh’s mouth and began to get dressed. “What? Where are you going?” Josh stammered.

“To Steph’s.” Amy responded, coldly. She finished getting dressed, gathered a few things, and headed out the door.

As she walked to her car, Amy reflected on the evening. On the one hand, she was startled at how much she enjoyed dominating Josh. On the other hand, while a cock is nice and all once in a while, a good pussy can’t be beat. Amy’s feelings for Josh had changed—she no longer saw him as a potential partner. “I think … I’m a lesbian…” Amy realized. As she drove over to Steph’s, she knew she was going to move in.

* * *

Enfetisha made quite a few headlines over the next few months. The foot fetish craze saw no signs of abating, not even when studies revealed that, in the course of reorienting women to have a foot fetish, the process inevitably led to the subjects finding female feet sexually attractive. A large proportion of Enfetisha customers wound up lesbians. After an initial shock, this revelation became generally regarded as a feature and not a bug.

* * *

One morning months later, in early March, Amy and Steph went for coffee. Since Amy dumped Josh, they were roommates and non-exclusive girlfriends.

Steph showed up wearing a hoodie and jeans. Out of those jeans came her tan feet, wearing a pair of tan leather flip-flops and numerous toe rings. On her right ankle was a gold chain with a tiny bare foot dangling from it, her left had an anklet with the double Venus symbol, signifying her orientation.

Amy was dressed similarly—a tight long sleeve t-shirt with a cardigan, jeans, and Havaianas (the same ones she purchased that night). Her left foot had tattoos of footprints and lipstick-kisses running all along her outseam. Her feet, previously tan, now were positively brown. She could have passed for a Latina. Every one of her toes had some sort of ring on it. Yeah, airport security was a pain, but it was worth it—she had the pleasure of joining the Mile High Club the previous month (foot jobs given on planes count, right? Amy still enjoyed the occasional cock, even if she no longer could imagine a man as a break from the constant stream of pussy she now enjoyed).

Steph cracked up as her friend/lover recounted that foot job story. The mental image Steph had of Amy’s body contorting to jerk some dude off with her feet in a cramped airplane bathroom was hilarious. Even more hilarious was what happened when they wrapped up—some lady had been waiting to use the bathroom when she overheard Amy and her male companion. The sounds turned her on so much that, as soon as the door opened, she attempted to force her way in to participate. Amy wound up getting her pussy licked by that woman while her ass rested in the bathroom sink.

During a break in the laughter, Amy noticed a couple of girls at a nearby table staring at her and Steph, and not in a good way. A redhead and a brunette, they must have been nineteen or twenty, cute, but dressed very conservatively in winter coats, pants, and boots. The looks of disgust on their faces as they looked in Amy’s direction, and particularly at her feet, spoke volumes.

Amy walked over to the two girls. “I know what you’re saying. You don’t get feet, feet are nasty, why is everyone into them all of a sudden, right?” The blonde nodded. Amy continued. “I was like you a few months ago. The fact is, I had a treatment done to give myself a foot fetish. I did it because I was tired of not fitting in, and I knew it would spice things up with my boyfriend at the time. But even though I did it for other people, I’m so glad I went through with it. I fucking love feet now. I love watching my feet go into someone else’s mouth, I love kissing some hot chick’s foot—everything. Trust me, make an appointment with these guys,” handing the two a business card for Enfetisha, “and get with the times. Oh one more thing…” Amy took back the card and scribbled down her number. “Text me once you get it done. I can tell that both of you have some sexy feet, and I’d love the chance to suck on ‘em…” With that, Amy turned and walked away, with the flop noise of her Havaianas hitting her soles the cadence of her victory march.

And of course, Amy wound up fucking both those girls a few weeks later, once they’d gotten themselves foot fetishes. She particularly enjoyed going shopping with the brunette for her first toe ring and then sucking it off her toe on the way home.