The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foot Massage

In my defence, I must say that I never take advantage of my position as a masseur to abuse any of my female clients. I am a professional, I am happily married and I don’t want to be fired because of thinking with my genitals.

But also in my defence, I must say that SHE wan’t just a female client. You should have seen her: 180cm tall; browm soft hair falling on her shoulders; blue-greenish eyes, so sweet you wanted to kiss her right now, right here. A face... so well designed as those of classical statue (she had kind of a Liv Tyler look). And under all that... her body. Her breasts were not that big, but who cares. They had the perfect shape. You could feel how firm they where, probably working-out made. You could imagine their touch, smoooooth as silk, or sweaty, as if they were always covered with soap. She was wearing one of those t-shirts that actually let you see the belly-bottom, and low-waist trousers, almost dowm to the beginneing of her pubic hair.

She was somebody to go crazy about!

And already lower, her legs. Sporty, roundy, not as thin as models have nowadays. Finished by the cutest I had ever seen: tiny little, short fleshy toes, polished-but-not-painted nails, open high heel shoes.

I know it’s not quite a common place, but for me the beauty of female feet is unbeatable. Specially if they are the best possible end to a fatal body. I mena, my girlfriend knows about my little fetish, and we have fun with the massaging-lickin-rubbing game. But this was quite another thing. It was like Fate calling at my door. I had no choice. It would have been crazy not to do something about her.

-Hi, I said as a welcome.

-Hi, she said with a low, tired voice. It’s my first time in here.

-Really? I would have sweared that I reckoned your face.

Yeah, right. As if I could forget that kind of woman. If I really reckoned her, it was from one I my wettest dreams.

-So, what can I do for you?

-I’m soooo tired of working. My feet are aching like hell. Could you massage them for me?

Was she trying to tempt me? I could eat them if you asked. Could she see my erection groeing from where she was standing?

-Come on, sit down, we will start soon.

She lied down on the massage bed with a sad expression on her face. She really was there (and she had taken off her shoes, and she was rubbing her own feet, and she was moaning softly, probable out of pain, but who can distinguish pain moans from pleasure ones, for God’s sake?), and I HAD to massage her feet, and she was tired, sugestionable, seemed sensible, weak, melancholic. It’s not any good to abuse someone in that situation, but again, who cares about moral when your penis is in risk of explosion? Besides, I could do something good for her... after getting my part, obviously!

-Let me see...

Her feet were so soft to touch as I had imagined. I first caressed them gently, as if I was entering an unknown territory. She giggled a bit. I didn’t want to tickle her. That could wake her up. I had to be careful. I passed my fingers through her toes. They were so tiny, so cute... I was sure I could put all of them in my mouth in just one movement, and lick them for hours.

But for that, I had to “convince” her.

-Can you wait for a second? I’m going to put some music on. Just to relax you a bit.

A bit. A big bit. A huge bit. I got some earplugs for myself, without her noticing. Yes, “Hipnotic Music” would do. Normal chill out music, with a buzz under it, almost impossible to hear, in which a voice tells you the orders she needed to hear: be relaxed, let your head go, open your mind, free your body. You’re under somebody else’s control. No need to fight, just relax. Relax. RElax. Forget all your worries, nothing matters apart from the the music and the voice.

All this was getting into her mind while I went on massaging her feet, this love godess’ feet. Her trousers were so tight I could see the shape of her panties from there. A thong, obviously. Her feet were really tense. Not even a problem for my experienced hands, that kept rubbing the sole, instep, ankle and back to the toes, were I left myself explore once again.

-You are very tense. You should relax, just relax. -She moaned quitely—. You need to relax, trust me, it’s no big deal if you fall asleep, I’m here to take care of you, trust me. You trust me, don’t you? You trust me, so you start falling asleep, relax, relax, reeeelaaaax. You are getting weaker and weaker listening to my voice, and faaaalling asleeep, faaaalling asleep...

There was no fight from her. The music CD had worked well.

-What’s your name? -I asked her while still caressing her feet.

-Alice, she answered, with a teiny sleepy voice, as if she had just woke up.

-Listen, Alice, do you trust me?

-Mmmmmmh

-Do you trust me?

-Yes.

-That’s OK, Alice, that’s perfect. Because I’m here to take care of you, I always do the best for you, I know what’s best for you. By the way, it’s hot in here, isn’t it? It’s really really hot...

By now, all my words were absolute truths for her. For a moment nothing happened. Then, her body started moving. She was burning inside, like if her blood was boiling. She was all sweating now.

-It’s Ok if you take off your clothes, Alice. You know it’s only me in here, and you completely trust me, don’t you? If you take your clothes off, the heat will desappear.

-Mmmmmmh.

Without getting up from the bed, she started to get naked, piece after piece. First of all, the T-shirt. She was wearing almost transparent black lingerie. Oh, my, her breasts were even cuter than what they promised: round, firm, with big purple nipples, now erect because of the heat, fighting to get rid of the bra.

-Take it all off, Alice. OTherwise, it will get hotter and hotter every minute.

Alice was moaning constantly. Her skin looked red and sweaty. With a pleasure groan, she pulled her bra out without undoing it. Now she had just her trousers on.

-I will help you, Alice, because I’m your friend and I want all the best for you. If your trust me, everything will be OK.

I unbuttoned her zip, and pulled down. Her skin was so wet that the trousers were almost stuck. I caressed her soft, waxed thighs, while finishing to pull her feet out of her trousers.

Now, panty time.

-I’m going to take your panties off, Alice. I hope you don’t mind. -As I spoke I slowly moved my hand between her legs.— Are your aroused, Alice?

-MMmmmh.

-I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable, but if I were you this would turn me on. This would turno me on more htan anything I could have done in my past life.

She had short, cut hair around her pussy. I could see it, pink, open, a little wet by now.

-It would turn me on so much, that I wouldn’t be able to think of anything else. It would turn me crazy on.

Completely naked, aroused like hell, she tried to resist, but couldn’t. She arched, rubbed her legs together, rised her round, athletic butt, then let it fall down again, rise and fall, rythmicly.

-But there’s still somthing left for your total arousal. Here I have just what you need. You trust me, don’t you, Alice?

-Yee-e-es, yes.

-This is what you have been expecting all your life. You know it, Alice?

-Yessssss.

All right, it was the perfect momento for my master movement. She was completely in trance, and ompletely aroused. Every instruction I gave her now would get attached deep down to the feeling of sexual aruosal. And I had a little trick ready.

-I’m going to continue massaging your feet, Alice, but now I’m going to use a special gel with you. You are going to like it, Alice. Trust me.

I took a gel bottle from the shell. It was just normal injured-muscle-treatment gel. But suggestion would do the rest.

-Now, stay still.

Her body stopped inmediately. Even so, she couldn’t completely stop the incontrolable arousal shocks that run all over her like electricity.

-This gel has the power to control you, Alice. But that’s a good thing. It’s cold, it’s really cold, and controls you. But it’s OK, trust me.

I poured a good quantity of gel in my hands, and started massaging again.

-It controls you, starting from your feet. Do you feel the cold, starting at the very end of your toes? Then it runs through your soles, thourgh the archm up to the ankle. It’s going up your legs now, don’t you feel it?

-Mmmmmmh, yes.

-It’s cold.

-It’s cooold, it’s really coooold.

-And controls you. Now it controls your arms, your sholuders, it’s taking your breasts. Your belly.

-It’s too cold, make it stop, pleassssssssse!

-I’m coming, Alice, but first the gel must end controling you. It must go down your belly, and get to your pussy. Do you feel it?

She couldn’t talk anymore. She just shivered.

-There just way for me to stop it. Do you know which one? Your feet. Your feet are your very centre now, Alice. Your feet are everything that matters for you from now on. If I touch your feet, Alice, you will feel heat again. A heat that conforts you, that gives you life again. And pleasure. You know you need it, you know you need me to touch your feet, don’t you.

-Yeeeeeees.

-Well, you are asking for it. You want me to touch your feet. I wouldn’t do it, otherwise. It has to be you who decides.

-Touch theeemm, touch my feet.

I put my hands back in her feet again. They were really cold now. I started caressing them, one of them first, then the other one. Her body stopped trembling.

-But there’s something else, Alice. Feet are not just the centre of your life, they are also the centre of your sexual pleasure. Don’t you feel it?

Of course she felt it. It was impossible for her not to believe any of my words.

-So, when I start sucking your feet, your toes one by one, your soles, you are going to feel a tickling running through your legs and invading you all. Where you felt cold, now you feel an unbearable pleasure. All over your skin. Just because I sucked your feet, like this.

Kneeled in front of her, I put both of her feet in my mouth. Tasting them, I run my tongue over and over. Toe by toe. Alice, in the bed, was reacting to this.

-Mmmmmmh

-Do you like it?

-Yesssss, yesss.

-Of course it does. More than anything ever.

-Yesss.

-And if I move away, if I stop licking your feet, it will all desappear. Cold will be back again.

-Don’t! Don’tcon’0t don’t. Lick them, lick them hard.

-Are you sure?

-Yessssss. Pleassssssse.

-Do you want me to lick them forever?

-Yessss.

-But if you say yes to this, it’s forever. You will never be free. Your feet being licked is the only way you will get aroused from now on. Specially if it’s me who licks them. Are you sure?

-Yessss.

-Do you want to be a foot fetishist for the rest of your life?

-Yessss, YESSSSSSSSS!

-So it be, then.

I lied on the bed with her. Pulling her legs up, yo be able to go on licking her feet, I reached her pussy, so wet that it seemed to drip.

When I penetrate you, you will feel pleasure. A big one. The biggest you have ever felt, but ten times bigger. And it all starts at your feet. Without your feet you are nothing.

-Come on, give it to me, don’t stop it.

Slowly, with great care I came into her, feeling every inch of her tight pussy with my dick. She shouted. And when I came in again, she shouted even louder. Every penetration was the biggest pleasure for her, coming closer and closer to orgasm. With my right hand I kept her feet close to my mouth, at the range of my tongue to lick them. With the left one, I caressed her tits. They were just the size for my hand, and they reacted to my touch, getting fully erect. Her back was arching more and more, to offer an easier way into the pussy. I put mu fingers in her mouth. She licked them like crazy, like if they were life for her. A series of spasms shocked her head to feet. I knew that the end was close, so I moved a bit away.

-I don’t allow ou to cum yet, because I wnat this orgasm to be the best of your life, Alice. Trust me. Now, I’m going to rub your feet around my dick.—I did so, pressing them firmly- This is what you really like, Alice. This is what will give you the biggest pleasure of your life. I feel it, Alice. Your pleasure is growing stronger and stronger. It is so strong, that you would like to scream. You can touch yourself now, Alice.

As if it had been an order, her hands run like stampede to her clitoris, playing with it, rubbing it violently. I continued to rub my dick with her feet, so soft, so tender, so cool. Like a perfect tight vagina.

You are burning inside, Alice. Your sex is burning. Your feet touching my cock, that’s what you really like, that’s what’s going to make you cum like you have never done before, from toes to the last muscel in your body.

She herself, without any order from me, had increased the rythm of her feet movement. Oh, God, that was pleasure!

-Yes, yes, that’s right, Alice. And you will only cum when I cum. And then, all the pleasure you’ve been keeping inside will explode. Will explode. And your vagina will explode with pleasure.

My own orgasm was close. Her feet were so soft, more tight even than her vagina. Up-down, up, down, her toes playin with the head of it, up-down, up-donw, updownupdownupdownupdownnnn.

-Yessssss.

You both reached orgasm at the same time. I cum on her feet, so hard I splashed the bed, her body, the floor, all the clothes on the floor. Her orgasm wasso intense, that she cried out a long, deep scream of pleasure coming right from her inside. Her back was now completely arched, showing up the wet pussy, so wet it was now literally drippind fluids. All her muscles went tense, in the most violent pleasure spasm she had ever felt. Her feet, specially sensible out of suggestion, shook in the air, like if they were trying to fall off the ankle. Finally, falling down, she took a deep breathe and stopped shaking.

It was all over. My head was buzzing. she was unconcious on the bed. I sat down to think of what I had done. Poor girl, I thought, not only had I turned her into a foot fetishist: she would also come to me avery time, to get a sexual foot massage, and pay me for it!

-Listen to me, Alice -I said.— When you wake up you will remember nothing. You will get dressed and go back to your normal life. The only thing you will remember is that you hace done the right thing, and that it feels good. And every time you are feeling down, you will remember today, and you will feel right about yourself, and about everything. And whenever you feel tired, or depressed, you will come here, and we will do this, and you will feel this way again. Do you understand?

-Mmmh.

I let her sleep. I know with this I don’t get even with her for what I had done. But at least, she would feel better about herself!