The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a prettier world

Part 1 — Pretty Dangerous

Kylie woke up with a groggy feeling. That was unusual. Waking up was usually no problem for her. But now...she knew she was conscious, but could barely perceive anything.

Little by little, the world became clearer. She wasn’t in her apartment. She was...in a white room, laying on her back, all her limbs spread out. She couldn’t move. She felt thick metal encompassing her legs and arms beyond the knees and elbows. She was strong, and tried to break free, but all her strength amounted to nothing, she was trapped.

And completely naked. She could feel a slight wind on her pert C-cup breasts, her pink nipples stiffening up a bit.

Above her was a big metal thing with a human silhouette.

“Hello, Miss Heisenberg The sedative should wear off in little time.”

To her right, a middle-aged man in a scientist’s coat and a neutral, professional look came through a white door.

“Who the hell are you, bozo ? Where am I ?”

“Lawrence Setton, I work for the Prettier World foundation You are our latest acquisition.”

“Acquisition ? I don’t think you know who you’re dealing with, dude.”

“Oh but I do. Our acquisition department is nothing if not thorough. You are Kylie Heisenberg, Twenty-three years old, You’re a martial arts champion and are currently employed, ever since you dropped out of high school, as a mercenary for various unsavory groups. You’re guilty of so many crimes you would be up for death row should the police catch you. You’re quite a dangerous woman.”

“You’re damn right I am. You probably should have abducted some random girl. So free me now and I promise, your death will be quick. Quicker than if my partners find me, anyway.”

“Absolutely not, miss. You were hand picked by one of our most high-profile customers and your acquisition was clean. Your partners genuinely believe you are dead, and nobody else knows you. We knew the risks and took no chances. Though you DID kill one of us before passing out. Crushed his windpipe. So please do not attempt to bargain. You’re here for the full course.”

Kylie chuckled, and then sighed. She didn’t think the boys would fall for a faked death, but they weren’t Sherlock Holmes, and who knows where she was now. She knew she was defeated. At least she could take comfort in knowing she didn’t go down without a kill.

“Whatever. So...what do you have in mind ?”

“I admire your courage. Other acquisitions are more panicky. But I digress. The Prettier World Foundation specializes in molding young women into unique companions.”

“Oh, a sex slave ring. Worked for one once. The boss tried to go after me. Cut his dick off. He’s the one who hired you ?”

“Oh, no, miss. And we do not create sex slaves per se. There are plenty of fine companies in this business. Offers range from mindless drones to heavily enhanced docile toys, and quite frankly the market is a bit saturated. Rich, decadent people needed something new. Something more alive.”

“Cut the marketing talk.”

The man walked over to her and stroke her belly, prompting a violent jerk from her part. She won’t spit though. She wants to stand proud in defeat.

“What you will become is called a Pretty. Sex slaves are completely subservient, Pretties are more like...pet girls. Unlike a real sex slave, our dolls still retain a personality, motivations outside of sex and individuality. They thus provide genuine and human-like companionship to the clients. We do, however, strip them of many things, and they do become utterly dependent on others. As a Pretty, you will be, sad to say, more than a slave, but still less than human. Our service is to provide entertainment in our premises, the modified girls roaming free in a closed environment and the customers enjoying their companionship on site. However, like I told you, you were hand picked to become someone’s personal Pretty, and we will thus make additional modifications to you.”

Kylie brimmed with anger. She always knew she had a pretty face and a hot figure. Even with her scars and muscles. She just didn’t care. Her drug was adrenaline and adventure, but even in her line of work, she was reminded she could have lived off her body. Just about every client had a proposal to settle down as a bodyguard with benefits. Some others were far more sinister in their innuendos. And now she was trapped. Sure, that guy seemed to think of his organization as a bit less monstrous than some others, but that was still sexual servitude.

“And what would those be ?” Sneered Kylie.

“The client requested you be informed only after the treatments take place. But for the time being, you will be given the initial treatment, required for all our Pretties. In fact, we will begin right now. I’ll be monitoring your progress in the control room.”

Before she could think of anything, he pressed a button on the side of the big machine entrapping her, a loud noise rumbled through the room and the upper part of the device slowly came down on her. Some sort of helmet was automatically placed on her head and closed. Soon, and though her vision was blocked by the helmet, she felt the machine closing. She was entombed in a metal sarcophagus meant to brainwash her. A warm liquid poured, and she soon felt herself floating. Her head, encased in the helmet, was the only thing not submerged.

As she began thrashing around, she felt something sting at the base of her neck. Needles. She knew hospitals. They had hooked her up to an IV. But why the hell here instead of the arm ?

* * *

“Everything in place ?”

“Yes sir. We stocked up in active formulas, since by all accounts this one will be a tough nut.”

“This is the breakdown phase, if it fails the whole thing is scrapped. Just run the treatment as long as it takes to completely pacify her. We can’t risk her being in full possession of her abilities.”

“Standard one hour of continued treatment after the complete stop of reaction ?”

“Make that two hours. This woman can cripple you in an instant.”

“Yes, I heard...”

“Begin. Normal dose of every formula, but crank the shocks to double the voltage. She’s the first acquisition to know how to take a beating.”

* * *

Images showed up in the helmet. Sounds, too. In the same time, she began to feel groggy. It wasn’t tiredness, though...On the contrary, things felt clearer. Like she woke up.

“Shit, they’re really serious about this...I’m going to be brainwashed...Make it through, guys, I know you’re not naive..”

The sounds and images became clearer. Oddly enough, they weren’t sexual in nature or didn’t suggest obedience or anything. They were...normal scenes of every day life. Well, every day life for people who aren’t mercenaries anyway. Handshakes, money changing hands...It all required some kind of contact, and oddly enough, she really sensed it on her body. The fluid had to be something special. But though the touching was light and casual at first, it quickly became invasive. Kylie sure as shit wasn’t going to let that happen, and reacted to a tap on the shoulder by a violent swing. It was a reaction honed by years of fighting, she knew she wouldn’t hurt anybody.

She screamed in pain when a painful shock began and lasted for five seconds, making her body convulse. She had barely the time to regain composure that the machine simulated her being violently grabbed by the arm. She reacted again, and was equally punished. Okay, Kylie thought. It probably has to do with this Pavlov thing. Don’t try to force...force it...Whaaat’s happening...damn I...V...

The second chemical coursing through her system blocked conscious thought, leaving functional only her emotions and instincts. In the neighboring room, the mad engineers knew this would both leave her bare against the brainwashing, unable to outwit it, and would make her unable to register the treatment in her memory.

Indeed, Kylie, her mind emptied, fought every sensation of being touched and every time, she was shocked. Worse, a third formula was slowly injected to her, one that caused powerful nausea when she had adrenaline in her system. And the programming didn’t slow down. Far from it, the intrusions became more and more either violent or sexual in nature. She was shocked and nauseated trying to fight back being hit, fondled or fucked. It was an exceedingly unpleasant experience, one the combinations of chemicals directed directly at her reptilian brain. But the mind doesn’t let on easily, and in this state of semi-consciousness, she fought for hours, reacting to fictional rapists and enemies. But the punishment for resisting was all too real. A one point, she started to react less and less, until finally laying there, in the fluid, completely passive. She was still raped and hit, but her brain simply didn’t react anymore. She felt calm.

* * *

“Two hours. She hasn’t budged an inch. Adrenaline levels in acceptable range.”

“Good. Launch the social conditioning. Double the usual time. The night shift will take over.”

* * *

Still beyond consciousness, Kylie felt the assault recede. Not that she minded. She was still okay, there was no danger.

Instead, she heard feminine voices. She couldn’t understand them, not in her state, but a wave of calmness and happiness came over her. So she guessed she could trust the voices.

And when intermittent videos of people asked her to do things, even some twisted shit, she couldn’t help but still feel serene.

Kylie woke up later, in a bed. Much more comfortable than the machine. But comfort left her heart pretty quickly when she looked at her surroundings. She was in a room with pink wallpaper and girly furniture. She hated that place from the first second. It took a second more to remember her predicament. She had been claimed by some sort of softcore slave ring, but a slave ring nonetheless. She pushed back the pink soft bedsheets away, only to gasp when she realized the guy from...yesterday, maybe ? stand at the side of her bed. Truth was, she didn’t remember much after the sarcophagus closed. She knew it hurt, but behind that...

“Good morning, miss Heisenberg Rise and shine.”

She wasn’t going to get suckered into talking to him and immediately tried a switch kick to the crotch but...somehow, she choked. The combat movements she knew instinctively didn’t came. Suddenly, she didn’t know what to do. During this instant of hesitation, the man had both his arms around her chest, and he pulled her out of the bed, making her stand in front of him. He caught her chin, and gently moved her head around. He then gave her a deep kiss while fondling her breasts. Kylie registered all that, aware he should die for that and she just...let him do it.

He broke the kiss and made her sit at the edge of her bed, before sitting besides her and continuing to fondle her bosom. She was terrified at her utter lack of reaction.

“Wh...Why am I not punching you to death ?” Kylie said, fear in her trembling voice.

“Because the first treatment was successful. Like I said, we create special love companions and the basis of our method is stripping our subjects of their sense of privacy. Your mind is not gone, but we have simply made you unable to react negatively to touch. We made your brain link such behavior with unbearable pain. The poor sap just judged it better to ditch the option entirely. Put another way, we have killed your fight or flight response. From now on, miss Heisenberg, your body belongs to everyone.”

“Doing something like that...I’ll...I’ll kill you...”

His voice remained professional and seemingly respectful, but his fingers, pinching her breasts and nipples taunted her. Yet, he was right. Kylie felt nothing at this invasion. She could still think it was bad, but couldn’t bring herself to react to such an inconsequential thing as being fondled. Inconsequential ! She actually had thought that !

Suddenly, his right hand moved and found its way to her crotch, where he began inserting his finger into her vagina. She moaned softly at the influx of pleasure.

“Hey, stop that...”

“Oh ? Do you not want to be pleasured ?”

The mercenary’s mind screamed that no, she wanted to cut his fucking hand off, but...it did feel very nice and...it’s not like she was in any danger, right ? It certainly didn’t feel that way...

“I...I suppose I can let you do it but...”

“But what ?”

“I...nothing...” It was insane. Every feeling she felt talked her out of resisting. Instead of the anger she should have felt, she felt calm and free to experience the sexual pleasure without worries.

“As you see, miss, this isn’t the only modification you’ve undergone. Along with suppressing adverse reactions to touch, we have taken care to make you very amicable.”

“You turned me into a slut. Mmmh...”

“Not exactly. We did nothing to your libido. If you wish to find a derogatory term, it would be more like “pushover”. You were programmed to agree to anything. Technically you have the ability to say no, but your feelings are geared toward accepting being the simplest way. In your case, I’ll admit, we had to prolong the conditioning far beyond the usual time. But you came around.”

“You...You are fucking sick. I can’t even function in society like that...I can’t even defend myself if I’m under attack ! I’ll...mmh...just stand there like a retard, persuading myself it’s no big deal ! YOU’VE BROKEN ME !”

“True. While far more independent than a standard sex slave, you are basically helpless. All Pretties must be kept in a closed environment with trusted individuals. And not to worry, we have a very strict policy against abuse and take extensive action to detect and prevent it.”

“That does fuck all to help me. Please remove your...aaah...hand...” she pleaded, but knowing damn well he wouldn’t comply. Even she didn’t find any reason for him to stop. “Anything else I should...know ?”

“You went through the first phase, the resistance removal. We removed key processes but there is still more treatments until you truly become a Pretty. The second phase is called dollifying, and focuses on actually building personality traits we want. Upon completion, you will technically able to work with the other Pretties in-house. The third phase, or streamlining, is designed to make a Pretty accept her fate and enjoy this unique way of life. However, as I said, your purchaser has requested custom modifications, and we will carry those out before you are streamlined.”

“Shove it, I don’t ever want to be happy with being some kind of meek sex toy !”

“Not doing so would be cruel and against company policy, I’m afraid. Also, you were requested some cosmetic modifications. Get dressed, we’re going to take you to the medical wing.”

He removed his prying finger and she passively complied to the order, putting on her clothes—at least they let her keep them. While she was obeying, not even thinking about whether this was a good or bad thing, she wondered. Cosmetic modifications ? What could they...

“Oh my God, you’re giving me a boob job.”

“State of the art. No implants, just artificial growth of your mammary tissue. Some women would kill to undergo that procedure.”

“I’m an athlete. If you do this I’m fucked.”

“Count your blessings for not getting the lactation upgrade, then.”

“You...can can fucking do that ?” She asked, no small amount of anxiety in her voice.

“We can. The sex industry can rely on some pretty amazing technology these days. But anyway. Aside from breast augmentation, you are due for other operations as well. Some standard, some not. As per usual, you’ll get information after it is done. As soon as you are cleared by the doctors, we’ll begin the dollifying. Follow me.”

“Te...Terrific.” She stammered while complying. It really was simpler to agree.