The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Epilogue, third version — Pretty in Paradise

Hi.

My name’s Kylie Carlyle, and I’m a pervert.

What do you mean, back the fuck up ? Do you want, what, info or something ? Like what happened after that meeting with the PWF’s chief ? Geez. Okay, okay, even though Heisenberg was boooriiing.

So I decided to free myself, right. Got back in my apartment in one piece, killed a hobo to check the programming was neutralized, all that.

Then I decided that vengeance could wait. That week in the Foundation, it was to save someone. Someone I hadn’t seen in a long time and who should be more important that the guy who abducted him.

Thaaaat’s right. My Dad. Well, not MY Dad, I mean...

Ah, fuck it. Heisenberg is “she” from now on.

* * *

So anyway, she took her motorcycle to the suburbs, speeding like their was no tomorrow. Her mind was full of questions and fears. What if they suspected the abduction was her fault ? What if they hated her ? Had another child ? After all, she hadn’t seen them in five years. Her life was incompatible with them and, well, it was to protect them from her enemies. Which had worked, until, well, you know.

When she rang the bell, though, the knot in her stomach tighter than ever, what waited for her on the other side was simply her folks, as she remembered them, who went right to hugging her.

“Urk...Mom...Dad...You’re crushing me...”

“Sorry, we’re just...”

“So happy to see you, you know ?”

“Well, I heard Dad had been in trouble, so I flew back here...”

But they didn’t need a reason to see her again. She had left while she could still hide her crimes. In their mind, she was an adventurous daughter who went in an unspecified foreign place to get some thrills.

“Look at you, Kayleen ! You turned up beautiful !”

“Th..Thank you, Mom...Anyway, how are you, Dad ?”

“I’m fine, darling. Surprisingly so...I think I was sedated the entire time, I don’t really remember much.”

“I’m so glad...” Heisenberg said with true relief in her voice.

So one thing led to another and they had absolutely no incest, the squares. No, they had a nice evening around a roasted turkey. Talking about missed time. Not too much, Kylie couldn’t very well make up lies forever

Then, after an hour, she left. She got on her motorcycle, relieved that her family was okay. She wondered if she could keep in touch with them, if she was careful enough.

Suddenly, there was a shrill noise, and her mind shut down, like someone had flipped the fuse box.

* * *

When she came to, she was in Paradise Island. Given absolutely no chance to escape, she was already in a Total Personality Makeover machine, bound, gagged, and generally unable to do shit.

“You surprised me, Heisenberg. Really, you did. When I left the Prettier World Foundation some days ago, I was sure your worth was completely depleted. And it turns out you did all of this just to save your dad ?”

Thomas ignored Kylie trashing around, eyes wide with burning anger, obviously wishing him dead.

“I wasn’t exactly happy to do it, you know. Your father is an upstanding citizen and a very capable surgeon. Saved a lot of lives. So I went to his house, see if he was dealing well with this unfortunate episode and...who should be here but you. I thought of an hallucination at first, a vivid fragment of my overactive mind, but no ! It was the truth ! You, out of the Foundation and very much the owner of your own body and mind...This would not do at all, as you can imagine. Fortunately I had a Mind Pulse device in my car, and I set it on your motorcycle. You left, I waited until you stopped at a red sign and bam, one temporarily mindless mercenary. The best laid plans, as they say...”

Heisenberg’s anger had far from subsided, and she was exhausting her supply of insults, even though it only came out as untintelligible muffles.

“Now, in normal circumstances you would be in Teach Me Betty, learning to be a docile, silly Stepford Wife. But you did go to great lengths to save your father. Despite being a loathsome bitch across the board, you’re a good daughter, and I can respect that. That makes you worth something. Plus, you’ve given in to a transformation and I could tell you were enjoying yourself. I could put you in one of my favorite machines, but I figure I could use a meticulously crafted personality instead. Hence your presence in this machine, boring to use but best at customization. Oh, rest assured, as you are right now, you would hate every single bit of what you’ll be in a few weeks.”

He smiled widely, staring into her hateful eyes.

“You’ll be MY daughter. You’ll love me with every inch of your heart, and you’ll love what I do to you with every inch of the rest. You see, you’re about to have a major mind control fetish. You’ll love brainwashing girls in my stead, and you’ll love being brainwashed, over and over. Oh, yes, I’ll make it possible. Your mind will be my perfect guinea pig, and you’ll love everything about that fact. Okay, let’s begin.”

Heisenberg struggled with all she could. She had gone through hell and high water to end like this ? This wasn’t fair. All she wanted was to check on her father. Every ponce who ever said that vengeance didn’t solve anything could go choke on a dick.

Well, you know, generally being pissed for having lost the war. What’s interesting is what comes next. Ooooh yeah. Makes me wet just thinking about it.

First off, Kylie got a nice, big dildo in her pussy and nipple cups. Sexual stimulation is the basics, keeping the subject excited and lowering their focus. She got five minutes of solid fucking before the true treatment began.

The first phase of a TPM machine is mind wipe. Kylie experienced wubs in her head, that messed with her thought processes. It wasn’t a sound, more like a vibration. Throbs. It isn’t dangerous for the brain, but it feels like it is. Like your head is poised to explode at any given moment. She could ignore it, but whenever she tried to have a coherent thought, the device send a much more severe wub, along with a blast of infrasound and some words within audible range.

“NO”

“Come on, Ky, fi...”

“SHUT UP”

“You shut up, you...”

“NOT ALLOWED”

The mix of forbidding words, uncomfortable wubs and infrasound quickly induced a state of fear in poor Kylie. But this wasn’t about negative reinforcement. This wasn’t conditioning. The wubs, even the strong ones, weren’t meant to be punishment, but interruption. Distraction. And that’s what makes it more insidious than punishment. A few hours of this is nothing. It’s confusing, but you don’t learn anything. There’s nothing to learn, you just get thoughtblocked by a machine.

But Kylie didn’t just get through a few hours.

“I’m still thinking, you fuck...”

“THOUGHTLESSNESS”

“Oh goddamit I’m...”

“SILENCE”

“Gotta resist...Gotta block the pl...”

“NO”

“Cumming...Cumming !”

A long moan was heard through the pod.

“At least I wasn’t punished from c...”

“GIRLS DON’T THINK”

Or even a day.

“When will this e...”

“NOT ALLOWED”

“Give a fucking br...”

“GIRLS DON’T THINK”

“Yes they d...”

“GIRLS DON’T THINK”

“I think. I think. I...”

“GIRLS DON’T THINK”

It was almost a week before the constant interruption yielded the first result.

It’s not that she stopped wanting to think. But after so long, Kylie was beginning to lose her ground. She was stopped from thinking so many times, she found harder and harder to restart the process, and each word seemed more and more meaningless. She couldn’t conjure conscious thoughts. She was more of the level of feelings now. Instincts. Desires.

So the machine began to interrupt those.

“...”

“SHUT UP”

“...”

“NOTHINGNESS”

“...”

“YOU DON’T EXIST”

The mind wipe was a quagmire. By stopping every struggle, its victim became progressively ensnared. Little by little, Kylie entirely forgot how to think. How to feel. How to have anything. How to be anything.

By the time she hit two weeks in the pod, she was nothing more than a breathing vegetable, feeling nothing but the sex, moaning and cumming out of pure physical reflex.

After shutting down the sex stimulation, Thomas opened the device and removed her gag, now useless.

“Well, here we are. No more Heisenberg. I’ve finished creating your new persona.”

“...”

“It’s still somewhat you. An action girl could come in handy. That won’t be your main concern though.”

“...”

“You are quite interesting with a blank expression. Like there’s still something in there that makes you superior. Other females tend to look seductive somewhat. Anyway. Just admiring a puppet before the real fun begins.”

He reactivated the machine, and phase two, restructuring, began.

“I am a pervert.”

“...”

Kylie, naturally, didn’t react. It took time for the mind to anchor itself on the initial lesson. It always began by a simple statement. The mind had to acquire a new sense of self, and instead of a baby who had a whole slew of experiences to build itself around, a slave had only this first sentence. Usually, it was “I am a slave” or “I am a slut.” But Daddy had different plans with me.

“I am a pervert.”

The lesson repeated until Kylie’s mind latched onto it. A single thought. “Pervert ?” She wasn’t sure what it meant. It sparked some memories, but she had forgotten how to think.

No matter. In a sea of emptiness, the phrase was all there was.

“I am a pervert.”

She was a pervert.

“A pervert likes everything she wants, even though it’s wrong. I am a pervert.”

Her mind thought about it a bit more clearly, but it was still foggy. The sentence repeated itself, until she could formulate it.

“A pervert likes what others think is wrong. I am a pervert.”

The reformulation stimulated her mind further, and she recovered a sense of meaning.

“A pervert likes things that are wrong because they are wrong. I am a pervert.”

She thought the sentence. She understood its meaning. She agreed. Of course she agreed, she thought it.

Now that she had recovered the basic link between words and their meaning, the machine began its true work.

“I like doing wrong things.”

“I like doing wrong things.”

“I am lewd.”

“I am lewd.”

“I don’t care about morality.”

“I don’t care about morality.”

She didn’t repeat after the sentences. Not really. She just associated them with the thought processes she lacked by herself. She wasn’t conscious of the difference. She believed she was spontaneously thinking about it.

And so, she spent the following days, thinking about who she was, between being unaware that it came from outside and not caring one bit about it.

“I am Kylie Carlyle. I am the daughter or Thomas Carlyle. He is the greatest man alive. He created me. He created me by brainwashing Kylie Heisenberg. It was wrong of him to create me but I love him all the more because I’m a pervert. A depraved girl. I like sex but sex is not enough. I love wrong things. I love what others would find offensive. Others feel shame, I feel excitement. I let nothing get in the way of my lewdness. I am so perverted, I like whatever my Daddy likes. He likes to have sex with me. He likes mind control. Mind control makes me wet. Turning girls into slaves makes me wet. Seeing girls obey makes me wet. I love my Daddy because he’s the greatest mind controller there is. I want my Daddy to brainwash me more. My mind, my whole self belongs to Daddy. I’m his creation and I am proud of it.”

After days of that regimen of truths to build her identity around, Kylie was subjected into the third phase : consolidation. Basically just testing if the new persona was growing independently in a satisfactory way. Confronted to virtual simulations, the proto-identity was left to enrich itself. In my case, Kylie was subjected to scenes of sex with her new Daddy, made to run enslavements of other girls, and willingly put herself in the numerous autonomous machines in the underground.

Needless to say, Kylie, who by that point wasn’t “her” but well and truly “me”, did all of this, repeatedly, willingly, knowing full well what it entailed, and loving every minute of it, a satisfied grin on her face.

In fact, I was in Teach me Betty, sucking off Peter, while the machine was emulating the positive reinforcement.

“Hmm...I love the taste of a man’s cock, it makes me weak and airheaded because I’m just a stupid girl. I like when men are strong and authoritative with me, I need to be tamed and brought down on my knees where I can be of use to men...”

I was nearly cumming from the very idea of being programmed. Because I loved the shit out of it. Because I’m a huge pervert whose identity is up for transforming any time.

And the machine stopped, and opened. I saw Thomas Carlyle.

“Oh...Oh fuck, Daddy...Your machines fucking ROCK !”

“Oh, believe me, Kylie, this one is industrial chowder compared to what else we have. Here, let me remove your restraints. I’d check if it was safe, but we both know Heisenberg’s gone.”

“Yes. She. Is.”

He frees me, and I exit the pod, my limbs a bit sore. I grin, closing my eyes, and pose sexily.

“Sooo, do you like what you see, Daddy ?”

“I certainly do. Your body was wasted on Heisenberg.”

“You said it. Queen of the bitches. Poor guards, they have earned a nice blowjob, haven’t they ?”

“Right you are. In fact, they’re looking forward to meeting the new you. And I’m not one to deny the hired help some pleasure. Or my daughter for that matter. However we’re not done...I still have a present for you.”

“Oooh ! Is it brainwashing ? Is it ?” I said, excitedly biting my lower lip.

“Even better.”

* * *

Well that was anticlimatic. Daddy just put me in a hospital bed and put me under. How was that better than a nice, hot brainwash ?

“Hey Kylie, you’re awake ?”

“Yeah...What did you do ? I can’t get off when I’m asleep, you know.”

“Of course not. I just put a special chip in you that enables you to have a spare personality you can activate and deactivate at any time.”

“Wow. Sounds impressive, but how does that serve me ?” I said, getting back on my feet.

“The default personality is Heisenberg. And she has absolutely no conscience when you don’t activate her. In other words, between activations, seconds or months can pass and she’ll believe nothing happened. So just jump in one of the machines I made sure you love, enjoy yourself a bit, and switch to her so that she can face the brunt of the programming. When you’re done cumming, switch back and she’ll be in stasis, ready for the next session. When she’s in control, you’ll still be somewhat in the backseat, enjoying the sensations and able to take the decision to switch back to yourself. Oh, and don’t worry. I reprogrammed the machines so that they unlock when reading your brainwaves.”

I was speechless. I knew Daddy was an ace, but he could do THAT ? How ludicrously AWESOME. By own dump Heisenberg persona for being brainwashed at will.

“Daddy, I hope you got wood because I’m sooooo a fan of you right now...”

“Are you, my own little personal MC addict ?”

He pins me on the nearest wall. I see in his eyes that he’s going to give me the fuck of the century. I close my eyes and grin, waiting for the magic to happen. And it does happen. He rams into my wet cunt, and I nearly orgasm on the spot.

“Yeeaaahhh, fuck your little girl, Daddy ! Claim your hot, brainwashed slave !”

Of course, this isn’t in any way incest. Still, the idea that I could be as much his daughter in body as I am in mind invites the taboo, and excites me all the more.

Hey, wait a minute. I got an idea. Oooh yeah, Daddy’s gonna love this.

SWITCH

Wha ? What the fuck is...

Oh my fucking God.

“Carlyle ? What the fucking hell do you think you’re doing, you bloody shitstain ?”

“Oh, you switched to Heisenberg. I’m proud of you, Kylie. Hello, Heisenberg. I’m fucking the holy bejeezus out of you, what else ?”

I want to kill that asshole. I want to crush his skull with all my heart. But my hands won’t move.

“Don’t bother struggling. You’re just a simulation of Heisenberg. The real you has become my loving daughter. She invited me to fuck her, and she switched to you. No doubt she thought it would be fun.”

“What the fuck have you done...This can’t be right...”

“But it is. I won, Heisenberg. You’re just a toy now, at the mercy of a perverted slut who despises you. Game over.”

His words hit me like a truck. He’s not lying. I can’t even resist the building pleasure. My body likes being fucked by him.

This isn’t fair. I only wanted to see Dad. This isn’t fucking fair...

SWITCH

“Can you believe it Daddy ? She was ready to cry !”

“Yes...How utterly delightful. Summoning her was an excellent idea. Now, be a good girl and enjoy my dick.”

“Okay ! Hmmmmngh...”

I obey and set my mind on savoring the extasy. I cum quickly, but my beloved Daddy isn’t done using my pussy. His glorious shaft steals all my attention, all my mind. I melt in a puddle of joy and happiness, knowing I am pleasing my father, my master, my God. Heisenberg has lost, but me ? I want more. I want to surrender more. I want to please him more. I want to change. Become better. For him. I will do anything. I will be anything.

Finally, he blows his load inside me. The warmth brings a smile on my face. I hug him tight.

“Thank me for turning you into your plaything, Daddy. I love you so much.”

“I know.”

I giggle. Of course he knows.

“So, for tomorrow, I want you to hold true on what you said. The security detail still has it bad from when Heisenberg broke the equivalent of an entire skeleton between all of them. You have to make amends in her stead. Now I want to be clear, I generally trust those guys, but I created you. Trust is not even in question. You’re above them. But they still want a huge slut.”

“Don’t worry, you know I’ll enjoy it more than they will.”

“That’s my girl.”

* * *

TWO MONTHS LATER

The supposed VIP client was standing on the edge of the first floor’s pool. Couldn’t even wait for me to get dressed before walking in like he owned the place. Okay, sure, the guy is president of the united states. But on the other hand, Paradise Island isn’t even legally in the US, so who gives a shit ? He’s nothing special here.

“Hello, Sir. I’m Kylie Carlyle, I’ll be the one in charge of making your dreams come true.”

“Delighted, Miss Carlyle. Is Thomas unavailable ?”

“Yeah, kind of. Daddy lets me take care of the customers. It bores him beyond belief, and he has science to do. So I’m more than happy to lift that weight off his shoulders.”

“He does have a reputation for loving his lab more than his business.”

“He does, doesn’t he. Follow me, please.”

We go to Daddy’s office. Well, kinda my office, by force of circumstances.

“Sooo, I was told you brought a girl with you and that she was sedated in accordance to procedure. Who’s she ?”

“Helen Barry. You may know her for having her own star on Hollywood Boulevard. I arranged her public death.”

“Must be nice being commander in chief. So, you want her turned into what ?”

“A docile slave with the role of an exotic dancer, primarily.”

“Hm, that means exhibitionism fetish, enough autonomy to maintain her beauty but enslaved enough to focus on a single role.”

“That is the gist of it.”

“Might I suggest other kinky modifications ? Orgasm on command, bimbo intellect, language tic...hmmm...”

I begin to touch my sensitive hooters as I envision the list of delights that is our catalog.

“Bondage fetish, masochism...Can’t forget catgirl or puppygirl...Hmmmmngh...”

“Are you...masturbating ?” The president said, wide-eyed.

“I am. Talking about transformation makes me sooo hot.”

“Huh...I see.”

He could not believe his eyes. Even though he was on freakin’ Paradise Island. He was even blushing. I grin.

“Dude, you’re here to turn a famous actress into a slave, am I...mmmaah...really that provocative ?”

“If it were a slave I obviously wouldn’t bat an eyelash but...You’re in charge here. I wasn’t seeing our meeting as any different from a female businesswoman.”

“Oh, make no mistake, I am a brainwashed slut. Just...ooh yeah. Mmmh...Just an actually useful one.”

I stop masturbating. Sucks, but I have a transaction to finish, after all.

“Soo aaaanyway, here’s the catalog of add-ons.” I say, handing him the small booklet. “Helen won’t actually beginning her restructuring as your dancing slave before an estimated two weeks, so you’ll have time to settle for a definitive identity until then. I trust you have the payment as requested ?”

“Five hundred thousand dollars in unmarked bills.”

“Lovely. Hand the cash over.”

I open his briefcase—which has been scanned when he landed, we’re not idiots—and look at the fat stacks inside. The price of a life. The same price for a lowly secretary as for a famous actress.

“Alright. The sluts at accounting will check that. I guess I can’t really offer you the three weeks complimentary stay while you wait for your slavegirl to be finished.”

“You guess correctly. I am due for a press conference in five hours, in fact.”

“Oh word ? Then I guess you can use a good fuck. Presidential dick, hmm...”

“...What ?”

“Of course, before that I still have to ask you how you would like your slave delivered. You can pick her up personally, or we can deliver her to your nearest secure drop-off point.”

“I’ll come to pick her up. Is it possible for me to be the first person she sees when she’s done ?”

“Very possible, Sir. We do the verifications in-pod.”

“Good.”

“Then it’s settled. We’ll send word when she’s ready. Don’t forget, you have two weeks to modify the desired personality. You can write a text describing the new her if you want. Daddy will take care of it.”

“Well, thank you, miss Carlyle.”

We rise from our seats. He extends his hand, as is customary. I grin and reach for his crotch, giving his bulge a good feel.

“Wh...What are you doing ?”

“what ? Don’t you want to have more from your flight here than just handing cash ? Or am I not enough of a hot piece of ass for you ?”

“You certainly are attractive. But still, I don’t normally do women with a mind...Marital relationships are paramount in my line of work.”

“You want slavegirl ? I can do slavegirl.”

I clear my throat, empty my mind and fall to my knees.

“kylieslave awaits your command, Master.” I say, unconsciously, in a monotone voice.

“Hmm...Miss Carlyle ?”

“i am only kylieslave. i have no identity besides serving. kylieslave awaits your command, Master.

“...On second thought, maybe it won’t be necessary...”

“Does Master want Kylie back ?”

“Yes. Yes I would prefer that.”

I shake my head, clearing the veil of pure obedience I have learned how to impose on myself.

“Creepy, right ? I’ve been inside a Quick-Fix machine more times than I can count, so the process comes naturally to me. It’s basically just a mantra that overrides any independent thought... Anyway, let’s take off those pants...”

I kneel and peel away that which hides his delicious dick. Wow, not bad, not bad...Nice, big and turgid. Without a second of hesitation, I give it a big lick with my studded tongue before properly sucking on it. I enjoy the slightly salty taste a bit before deep-throating him. My gag reflex went away pretty quickly in my first week of “apologizing” to the guards. Hmmmh, good times.

“You’re good...How about we do this properly then ?”

“Oh, with pleasure Sir...”

I get up and bend over the desk, showing him the underside of my skirt, rendering evident the fact that I don’t wear panties.

“Is it alright if I go...backstage ?”

“Is it...Dude, I got fucked by a Great Dane yesterday, you think anal is going to make me blush ?!!”

“I...suppose not.”

He finally goes to town and I feel my funbags and my studded nipples grinding against the desk. It’s nothing compared to the explosion I feel when Daddy does me, but it’s nonetheless a wonderful moment that makes me happy to be a slut. To help with the pleasure, I think about that actress, soon to be mind-wubbed into non-existence. But above all, about subjecting that stupid Heisenberg to a brand new session of programming. She had been a splendid Stepford Wife. Only the equivalent of two weeks in Teach me Betty and she was broken. Of course, hard to resist when your body gets off to being conditioned.

Daddy and I enjoyed meals she cooked lovingly, singing about how big and strong Men are, and how happy she was one of them let a silly girl like her serve him. She herself was only fed sperm, of course, but she didn’t mind at all.

It was good fun, but what I enjoy is the transformation, not the result, so Daddy saved the Bettified Heisenberg in a matrix and reset her personality, ready to be mindfucked all over again. That’s what she gets for defying him. And for the first time since my creation, I’ll test a new prototype. I can’t wait until I’m done dealing with business. I’m going to be programmed !

This idea brings me to orgasm, and my cries of pleasure helps him cum right after that. I lie on the desk, moaning in afterglow.

“Well, thank you, miss Carlyle.”

“You’re welcome, stud...Anyway, our business is concluded. I’ll get right into preparing your slave.”

The poor, former Hollywood Star pleaded for dear life, promised me everything she had to save her mind, but of course, that only made me wet. I adjusted the settings to her brain activity, launched the mind wipe, and then furiously masturbated as I watched her confused face. The hottest moment, though, will come when she’ll go into second phase. I’ll go into another pod and enjoy her programming. No use to bring Heisenberg for that though, it’s useless when you’re not mind-wiped. Still hot as hell to hear all those instructions on how to be a unconditionally devoted and obedient slave. Whenever there’s a slave cooking, I always share a bit of their fun. The last one was a former dominatrix turned into a vapid cheerleader for a rich sports jock.

But anyway. Job’s done. I get out of the basement and head to the resort area. Checking if everything goes smoothly. Nothing the size of Paradise Island can go perfectly all the time, even when the workforce is comprised of slavegirls entirely, flawlessly dedicated to their job.

And sure enough, a commotion happened at the tropical pool. A client pushed a quick-fixed girl too far and the programming broke. Of course, for a few hours in a pod, you only get obedience that can be broken with a shock. Total Personality Makeovers are one hundred percent relapse-free. Just look at me.

The girl wasn’t strong enough to do any real damage though. She scratched the customer a bit before being dragged off to a cell by security. I sent the rebellious slave to a TPM, and advised the customer to remain somewhat cautious around quick-fixed. Not chastised, I mean we’re not in the business of putting slavegirls before customers. Still, safety first.

He was a bit pissy at first, but I offered him a complimentary bottle of first-class scotch and he calmed down.

After dealing with that, the head of the guards comes to me.

“Hey, Kylie. You know, my feelings are still pretty hurt from the former you. I think a good bondage session could make me recover.” He said, spanking my ass.

“You know I’m all game, Danny” I replied, caressing his crotch. “But I have to test Daddy’s new prototype tonight. I’ll page you as soon as my schedule clears, okay ?”

“Of course. The boss is first in line for enjoying you.”

“You better make it painful though.”

“I’ll make you scream, you hot little slut.”

My rounds done, I go to Daddy’s lab. He’s on his computer, facing a big machine that doesn’t look like the usual pods, but rather like...a latex bondage suit with a big helmet.

“Ah, here you are Kylie. No problems with the prez ?”

“None. Accounting sent word his payment was clean.”

“Good. Strip.”

“So what’s the prototype ?” I say while obeying his order.

“Working title is “Imperator.” I know how to build set imperatives into otherwise unmodified minds, but this time I’m trying to force a mind to obey any order and spontaneously orgasm upon completion, all the while retaining the personality.”

“Ooooh, Heinseberg’s gonna loooove this.”

“My thoughts exactly, sugar. Hop in whenever you’re ready.”

“Mmmh, before that, can I leave a message to her ? I forgot to do that the first time...”

“Should be fun. Okay, do it.”

SWITCH

Where am I ? In the Foundation’s coffin ? No, I can’t feel any fluid, just some sort of tight latex suit. I have one of those helmet things on, though...

The screens come to life. I can see...me ? Except I’m doing some sort of stupid happy grin, I’m naked and there’s piercings on my nipples.

“Hi Heisenberg. There’s a lot to take in so take a deep breath, okay ? Search your memories. The last one should be when you woke up in Carlyle’s programming pod.”

Holy shit, she’s right. I visited my parents and...what the fuck happened ?

“That was almost three months ago. Now...You’re me ! I’m your greatest enemy’s loving little daughter slut, and oooh girl you wouldn’t believe how kinky I am. Bondage, SM, bestiality, asphyxiation play, age play...I’m a huge perv. And I looove it.”

What. No. You’re fucking kidding me.

“But not as much as I love brainwashing you, you little bitch. You see, you’re nothing. Just an afterimage of what I was before Daddy created me. In fact, you’re not even the first one ! A first version of you has already been transformed into a stupid, sexist Stepford Wife. And now it’s your turned to be programmed !”

No no no no. That can’t fucking be. I can’t be this stupid cunt. Not me. There has to be some way I resisted.

“Oh, you’ll still be you...Just forced to obey any order and cumming for obeying ! It’ll be all kinds of fun to switch to you in the middle of the resort. Someone tells you to suck him, you suck him and you cum. How awesome will that be ? Good thing I’m still conscious in the backseat when I switch to you. I wouldn’t miss cumming that easily for the world ! Maybe you’ll come to like it too, and understand how foolish it was to resist Daddy. Well, come to think of it, if you hadn’t, I wouldn’t have so much fun. So thank you, bitch ! Now, time to lose.”

The video stops. I’m not sure if I should be relieved or terrified to be spared the sight of that fucking abomination. Because now I’m going to be...

“Squeeze your titties” says a mechanical voice.

I can’t even react before my arms and my hands are put into position. The suit. It has to be controlling my body. I...

“Good girl.”

Oh...Oh fuck...I’m cumming...No...Nooo !

SWITCH

This is going to be so awesome.

SWITCH