The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 5 — Pretty Rough Start

When Kylie woke up the next day, it was like she had regained some of her senses. Her unease and resentment of her situation had been heavily dulled when she was with her sisters. Those feelings were back.

After all, today was the day the customers would come. They would most likely touch her. And with her reactions broken, she would let them do it.

At least she trusted her sisters. But strangers...She understood they would harm her, but that was no comfort. She felt weak. Afraid. Sexy.

“No ! No ! I can’t let myself be taken in again...”

She saw her tattoos. That sexy feeling made her permanently alter her own body without thinking twice. Not before, not during, not after. And she had felt free.

“How is that freedom ?”

She focused on one objective. Not looking at the mirror. Because if she failed that, there was no stopping the need. That unnatural self-admiration they had planted in her mind. It was, she realized, powerful enough to steer her conscious mind towards acceptance. Even though she knew they had planned another brainwashing session, Kylie wondered if it was even necessary. In time, her beauty would define her entire being.

And she hadn’t even been with a customer yet. All the rich douchebags buying their way here could just say she was hot, and she would immediately lose all control and willingly fuck them.

“I should be raising hell to get out of here, but I can’t even focus on that goal.”

Closing her eyes as hard as she could, Kylie could avoid getting ensnared in the Pretty spell. But that freedom came at a price. Realizing how utterly powerless she was. Trapped in her own mind, at the mercy of alien thoughts. Already, she felt herself wandering off, desiring a destraction. Her sisters. Alyssa’s sweet lips. She was having proper, Pretty thoughts. Thoughts that brought joy. Desires of freedom, on the other hand, were filled with self pity. Because she knew escaping was the very worse thing she could do. She was allowed to roam free in that enclosure, because the outside world was now a menace.

She had been a fighter. She had brought men to their knees, killed pathetic people for money. If she did escape...She would be taken advantage of. Abused. It would be beyond humiliating. No matter the scenario, it would be Hell.

A life of handsomely paid sexual service was the best possible outcome. If she didn’t give in, if she wasn’t Streamlined...all that awaited her was misery.

Kylie hated weakness more than anything, and no matter how she looked at it, resisting only made her plunge deeper into helplessness. She could actually feel the tears, those hateful things, well up inside. It was actually worse than anything the programming forced her to do.

She despised crying so much, in fact, that she’d rather feel the artificial euphoria. Especially in front of strangers. She looked at the mirror.

“I’m hotter than Hell.”

* * *

Hours later, just a bit before noon, the start of their work day, Kylie felt pretty far from crying. She had her beauty time. Took a long shower, cleared her head. On one hand she felt more tame, but on the other hand she had more control over herself. That was a weird feeling. Compliance brought normalcy back.

She tried the whole package of clothes she was delivered. At least the humans had taste. Some garments were revealing, others concealing, but all had a wild side. Biker, heavy metal, even some sort of body armor, albeit not nearly has thick as the real thing needed to be. A fetishized version, if you will.

The odd element in the collection was a bona fide suit and tie, tailored exactly to her measurements. And with pants, none of that skirt bullshit.

She eventually settled on a tank top with a heavy metal print and frayed jean shorts. She had to show her tattoos, hopefully that would put off customers and give her some slack. It’s not like she needed the tips anyway. If buying her freedom was even a possibility, which was doubtful, there was no way she could make enough money in five days to supersede both the Foundation’s financial gains and the money her owner had sunk into her.

At noon, she and her sisters were near the entrance and the bar. It was best, they explained, to all stand together for the opening and greet the first customers.

“Why ?”

“Because the schedule is deliberately set to start at noon, both to give us time to get fresh and beautiful and to coincide with lunch time,“explained Christina. “So essentially, the first clients are usually here for lunch.”

“Yeah, so we have to give a restaurant vibe, that it ?”

“Yes.”

“What if I don’t give a shit ?”

“Then don’t give a shit.” Answered, smiling, the lithe and mature Pretty. “You’re not technically required to have initiative, but surely you don’t want to be alone and sulk in a corner ?”

She thought about that and realized Christina was right. She really didn’t want to leave her sisters hanging out to dry.

“Plus they’re informed you’re here so...If one of them wants you, he’ll take you. No choice there.”

“Yeah, better be with you all. At least I know I’ll enjoy your company.” Answered Kylie with an honest smile.

“That’s the spirit !” Sang Terri. Ah, here they come...

The door opened and three men entered.

“Hello Pretties !”

“Hello !” Chanted Kylie with the group. Shit, she knew these guys ! Rock stars, and no soulless corporate ones either. Those were old players of the hard rock scene. They were in their forties, but incredibly well maintained. Clear gym aficionados. She actually really liked what few songs of them she heard.

She looked at herself. No way those guys wouldn’t want to hit that tattooed, sexy piece of ass.

“That. Was a bad choice.”

Already she could feel her breath quickening because of the rockers’ gazes. They weren’t only looking at her, of course, but they definitely weren’t excluding her from their menu.

“Well, well !” The lead guitarist began by saying. “We’re here in town for a tour and we were recommended this place like Thor himself owned the goddamn place. Don’t know if it’s true, but I already can’t wait to know you girls !”

Her sisters giggled at the compliment.

“Three pints of your best beer !” Yelled the bearded drummer while walking to the bar.

Sweet Alyssa went to the computer to relay the order. Kylie decided to help her while Selena and Terri were already getting grabbed and fondled without protest. She had only avoided that through careful navigating amid her sisters.

“They seem lively !” Alyssa observed with her usual cute smile while she was browsing the menu.

“What, you mean you don’t know them ?”

“No, first time customers and well, I don’t like loud music.”

“Oh come on, The Blazing Warriors are Power Metal, it’s actually a pretty melodic genre. Hey, Lyssa, what are you doing ? Don’t get them light beer...I swear, fucking lightweights...”

She selected high fermentation beer, nice and traditional. Alyssa giggled.

“You are SO getting into this, Ky !”

“Yeah well, it just so happens they’re the kind of guys I would have done in the past, maybe, if I was really blitzed. I still plan on not getting taken advantage of today, mark my fucking words.”

“Riiiiiight.” She whispered in her ear. “Be sure to tell me afterward how the titjob went.”

Kylie sighed. She didn’t even want to think about that particular shit. The pints came quickly, on a single bar tray. Alyssa was stealthily gone, observing her behind a pillar. Little minx. Kylie brought the beers to the rockers in silence, and could plainly see the guitarist and drummer had taken Selena and Terri on their laps, hands buried in their cleavage.

The frontman, meanwhile, was still alone, and intensely looking at her.

“Hey, Kylie is it ? You look like you know how to rock.”

Mark absolutely fuck all. She was riding that dick.

“Well I’m not really that much of a metalhead but I hanged out in a few joints.”

“Heard of us ?”

“Well, never a full album but Riders of Doom is a nice tune to get pumped for laying a smackdown on a drunk’s ass.”

Without realizing it, Kylie walked towards him. She was even making bedroom eyes. It’s like she was absorbing like a sponge the attraction he had for her. Like Alyssa said, “No matter what happens, we’ll love our clients.". However, she knew a big part of that attraction was also coming from her true self. She was steered, sure, but it’s not like the idea revolted her in the first place. Far from the rich fat bastards she expected, they were muscular, badass men who knew how to shred a tune. She was pretty glad these guys showed up first, actually.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her by his side of the sofa.

“You have taste. What did you do for a living ?”

“Hitman, Sir.”

“Wow ho ho, hitman ?” The muscular singer laughed. “That doesn’t sound very feminine.”

“Well, hitgirl or hitwoman just doesn’t have the same ring to it...You could say enforcer, I guess.”

“How about Valkyrie ?”

It was her turn to laugh.

“Yeah, I don’t know about that. There are ponies involved, right ?”

“Oh, there’s definitely some riding.” He declared in a low voice, sliding a hand under her tank top, caressing her breasts. “And also this whole dealing with the dead thing, but I guess you got that covered.”

“I had.” She felt his strong hands on her sexy breasts. It felt intoxicating.

* * *

Several minutes later, they were in her room. She was putty in his hands. Her body was utterly conquered and yearned for passion. Her mind had given up, going along for the ride, free of regret. She had never felt so soft and pliable. She had spent her life shunning femininity, but in this instant, she felt everything in shades of pink. She wasn’t submissive as much as she was gentle and accepting. It was pure sex, and she was the passive side. The Blazing Warriors’ frontman was doing all the work for her. And for Kylie, who spent years in violence, feeling complete trust and abandon in a man’s embrace was a shock. A delicious shock.

It was three in the afternoon when she walked out of her room. The Blazing Warriors had left one hour earlier but she remained in bed for an hour, contemplating why being passive had felt so good.

Emily was the closest, swimming in the shallow pond. She wore a one-piece, dark blue swimsuit. A bikini would probably have been out of character for her.

The cute Pretty noticed Kylie and got out of the water.

“Are you alright, Kylie-chan ?”

“I’m not sure. I...I was completely passive when the customer fucked me. That’s not like me at all.”

The part-Asian girl hugged her and pressed her head against Kylie’s breasts.

“Yes, it seems our programming has certain side effects...We’re extremely sensitive to a human’s attraction to us, and sometimes it makes us change a bit.”

“Change ?”

“Nothing permanent, but...well, those times, we’re overwhelmed by our desire for sexiness and we behave like the customer wants us to behave. Unconsciously, mostly, but the more we genuinely like a human, the more it happens.”

“Yeah, I guess I wasn’t that much forced into sex this time...”

“Well, about that...”

Emily turned around to point at the door to the gym.

“We have a different group of customers now and they’re the kind to, well, get to the point. I think they should be done with the others soon.”

“Oh, crap. What do we do ?”

“Nothing. We wait for our turn and enjoy the sex.”

They didn’t have to wait very long. Under a minute, the door opened, revealing two old businessmen in suits. Pretty unremarkable physically, definitely the type you would see involved in a PR campaign covering a scam.

“I still say the BioHack brothel is way better.” Said one to the other.

“Yes, yes...I, for one, enjoy it better when a bitch has to be put in her place. No fun when they already know it. Ah, look, the last two are over there.”

They began to walk towards them with predatory smiles. Kylie’s anger was back. No way she would let those assholes rape her. She had to get her strength and her pride back. She assumed a fighting stance.

“Don’t make another step, dickheads !”

“Oh, it is true this one has a temper...”

“Good thing we know you’re a helpless doll.”

They smiled and continued walking. She could do this ! She was stronger than that fucking machine !

Her right hand shaped into a fist, she tried to go right for the solar plexus. But as she contracted her muscles, a horrible feeling of shame engulfed her. Thoughts screamed in her head.

I CAN’T HARM A HUMAN I’M A PRETTY HUMANS ARE MY BETTERS I FEAR PUNISHMENT I’M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER I HATE VIOLENCE

She staggered, like kicked by a mule. Before she could recover, one of the customers was on her, groping her left breast and sliding his other hand in her panties. She felt an unstoppable wave of relaxation. Once again, she was passive.

“Ugh...Let me go you smarmy fuck !” She tried to push him away, but immediately went limp. Her rapist pushed her to a table, face first, before removing her shorts and underwear.

“This isn’t your choice, slut. Don’t get cocky just because you still have a personality. Thanks for the thrill though, now receive your reward.”

Kylie felt his dick entering her, and she let out a sexy moan. She couldn’t resist. She could barely move her arms to get out of that humiliating position. Of course, not all customers would be as thoughtful as her first.

At her right, Emily was giving a blowjob to the other customer. Unlike Kylie, she hadn’t tried to resist and went straight to fulfilling her role.

And though she really didn’t want to, Kylie felt another orgasm building. It wasn’t as passionate as with the rocker, but in conformity to her programming, her mind welcomed the pleasure. She just wished he could stare at her sexy breasts...

“There you go, let your girly voice announce to the world you’re just a slut.”

She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of agreeing with words, but the scream she let out at climax was all too clear. She was a slut. It did feel like a reward.

After being Streamlined, she probably wouldn’t mind being fucked by anyone, even creepy old men. But as horrible as this feeling of weakness was, at least it was her own.

She just had to treasure it.

He blew his load just as the other one was finished with Emily and put his pants back. He released Kylie, who was too shocked to do anything except roll on the grass, her shorts still back to her knees, and semen still dripping out of her.

The former mercenary didn’t even want to reflect on what happened. This was too much. She could just lie there, with a blank mind, deconnected from all this.

She barely registered when her rapist threw a few bills on her, completing the scene of a defeated girl who had no choice but to be a prostitute.

“Ky ! Hey, Ky !”

“Damn, she’s lost it...”

“They’re gone ! Come on, snap out of it...”

Kylie blinked. Her sisters were around her, obviously concerned. She groaned.

“Leave me alone...”

“What happened ?”

“She tried to hit them”, explained Emily with a quivering voice. “She got stunned by the programming, and...the customer played rough...”

“Oh my God, Kylie...” Said Alyssa while hugging her tight. “Trying to force through, that must have been horrible.”

“I should have killed those pukebags. They should have begged for their lives...Why have they done this to me, I’m not supposed to be a slut, that’s not fucking fair...”

She was as close to crying as she ever was. But Alyssa’s warmth helped a lot, after the sick hotness of the last fucking.

“You have to go with it, Ky ! You could have been sexually dominant if you hadn’t tried to...”

“Let’s...let’s not argue about it. I’m sick of this. I want my dignity back. Kill all the motherfuckers in there. Kill’em kill’em kill’em...”

The Pretties realized her newest sister was at a breaking point. But the workday wasn’t even close to over, and she clearly couldn’t handle it.

Christina took apart Emily and Selena, whispering so Kylie wouldn’t hear.

“The poor girl is in no shape for the evening rush. She could be scarred for life.”

“Yeah, I know” agreed Selena. “You reckon we should contact the handlers ?”

“No, my love !” Intervened Emily. “We’re the only ones Kylie-chan trusts...”

The other two nodded. After a silence, Christina said :

“Do you still have some of that stuff, Sel ?”

“Yeah...bought a new batch last month. I was planning to do a surprise to Emily -sorry, luv, you know that’s how I roll- but I suppose this is an emergency.”

Emily did a pouty face, but ultimately nodded. Christina replied in kind, and the sultry redhead went to her room. She came back to Kylie with a small plastic suitcase. She opened it on the very table where she was raped, and took a syringe, filling it with a small vial.

“Wha...What the hell are you doing ?” Asked Kylie in a panic, though still too weak to react.

“I’m sorry sweetheart, but I’m going to brainwash you a bit.”

“Whaat ? No, no, don’t turn on me, what the fuck is wrong with you ?”

She tried to struggle but Christina and Emily had seized her left arm, immobilizing it. Alyssa showed concern and confusion, but she knew better than to question Christina.

“We’re not turning on you.” Explained the mature Pretty. “You were hit too hard. If we don’t do this, your sanity’s on the line.”

The needle plunged effortlessly into one of her veins. The carefully dosed drug flew into Kylie’s bloodstream. It was becoming hard to think...She didn’t understand. Why would her sisters have such a thing ? She...She...

Once again, she went limp, and her eyes became unfocused.

She could see Alyssa back away, fearful, as Selena and Christina took her body.

“Don’t worry Lyssa, we’ll just make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Shortly after, Kylie was laid in her bed, devoid of any conscious thought. Selena went over her, her mouth near her left ear, while Christina began going down on her, pleasuring her pussy tenderly and lovingly.

“Kylie, hear and understand me. I am talking directly to your subconscious. You will not remember any of the words I am going to say, but they will remain in your head as a powerful lesson. They will be part of your Pretty thoughts and are good for you. Do you understand ?”

“I...hmm...understand...”

“Good Pretty. You do not wish to try to harm a human. The punishment for that is too great.

You want to spend this week in peace. You understand it’s not possible if you resist too much.

No matter how despicable the customer may seem, you will look forward to and enjoy the sex.

You understand being sexually dominant will satisfy you more.

You do not want to think about your second customer. It was unremarkable and too short. The first experience was better and worthy to think about.”

Kylie mumbled each sentence back, her subsoncious mind talking directly through the fuzzy blanket covering her conscience. Selena figured she was done, but Christina was still eating Kylie’s pussy so...

“You’re a dom but you’re curious about experimenting being a sub with someone you trust, like Selena.”

“I’m a dom but...I am curious about experimentiiiing being a sub...mmh...with someone I trust, like Selena...”

When she realized what the redhead had done, Christina rose her head and gave her a stern look.

“Oh come ooon, that’s pretty fucking indirect.".

“You know you can’t do that to Alyssa. She fell for Kylie at first sight and it seemed reciprocated, so don’t mess things up for them.”

“Okay, okay...”

She whispered for a last time in the tomboy’s ear.

“But that doesn’t change what you feel for Alyssa.”

“But that doesn’t change what I feel for Alyssa.”

“Good Pretty.” She turned to Christina. “You can make her cum now.”

Christina played expertly with her tongue, until the drugged Pretty came in a crushingly satisfying orgasm, cementing the unheard suggestions deep inside her feelings. She then laid in the bed, smiling.

“Good. She should be up for the evening with her psyche stabilized.”

“And with a suggestion to become your sub.”

“I saved her from a nervous breakdown with a very rare treat I can buy only so much of. Deal with it.”

They left Kylie’s room, letting her sleep in peace.