The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 9 — Pretty Much Over

The clock had just marked the end of the work day, when the loudspeakers came alive.

“Pretty Kylie, the CEO requests a meeting. You can bring your lover if you so desire.”

Was it time? Was Kylie going to become a genuine Pretty now? She hoped so. Even now the beast stirred inside. She wanted to go through the final hurdle before it could wake up and hurt her again.

Alyssa, of course, wrapped her hands around her left arm. If she was allowed to come with Kylie, she would.

So they went to the gate together. A white-collar man stood behind it. No security detail was in sight. Good to know the Foundation

finally trusted her.

“Follow me please.”

“Yes Sir!”

They meekly followed the man to a big office on the top levels of the building, not too far from the VIP area.

Their guide opened the door, let them enter and closed behind them. It was a large, dark conference room. At the center, a hologram lit up, showing a company logo : A stylized smiling woman’s face with her eyes closed and flowers in her hair.

A female voice sounded.

“I’m proud of your progress, Kylie. You’ve been a good lover at work today.”

“Hum, thank you...So...You’re the boss here...And a...woman?!”

“Does it surprise you?”

Alyssa stood right behind Kylie, silent but not knowing anything more than her girlfriend.

“Of course it does! Kidnapping girls and turning them into perfect little angels of love? That just screams dude!”

“Well no, I am the founder and president of this company. Please excuse me for not stating my name, but I like my secrecy. I’m a bit of a behind the scenes girl.”

“Okay, if you say so...So, am I here for my final transformation?”

“Not quite yet. There’s still a rather important matter to discuss. Your owner.”

Oh.

“Wow, this had completely slipped my mind. That’s right, I’ve been bought.”

“Yes. But first, if you’ll indulge me, I’d like to state what exactly my goals are with this company.”

“Why not, knock yourself out.”

“I do not make the habit of talking about it. Indeed, sweet Alyssa here is hearing it for the first time, like you. But I am rather pleased with you two, to the point that I’m inspired to put into motion a step up in our operation. But I digress.

This world is ugly. That much is undisputable fact. Wars, conflict, a culture of labor and competition...Everywhere we go, hatred, jealousy and fear are the engines that makes reality turn. I want to make this world prettier. A world of love and cooperation, and I believe we women are the most effective way to this dream. Since times immemorial, we’ve been the loving gender. And though we unfortunately never quite convinced men to quit being hateful and competitive, I’m sure it has been made possible with the recent advancements in human modification technology. Tech that has emerged because of the sex slave market, unfortunately, but the origin of knowledge hardly matters if we can use it for good.”

“Good, in your head, meaning reducing girls to prostitution.”

“This is the first step. Establishing a steady source of revenue with the Pretties while improving our modification model. Oh, it is not all business. Even this building alone makes the world prettier. And rest assured, I am no hypocrite, Kylie. Once we perfected the three-step Prettification program, I subjected myself

to it. I’m a Pretty too.”

“What?” Gasped both Alyssa and Kylie.

“Yes. As a matter of fact I hide my identity because I want you to be certain of nothing about me. I could very well be one of your Coppelia sisters. I summoned you after work because, well, I can only act as CEO after my Pretty’s work is done.”

“That’s...confusing. But yeah, at least nobody can call you a

hypocrite...”

“Indeed. In any event, as for your owner...”

Kylie gulped. She knew she was a lover, but still, being owned...

“You have been bought ten days ago for the hefty sum of eight hundred six thousand and seven hundred dollars.”

“Wow, he must really like you”, observed Alyssa.

“That is most definitely the case.” Replied the Ceo.

“Wait a fucking second.” Interrupted Kylie.

Alyssa looked at her, surprised.

“806 700 bucks? That’s give or take my bank account balance!”

Meaningful silence fell into the room.

“I bought myself??!”

“Yes, Kylie. You bought yourself.”

“Why in the everloving fuck would I do that?!”

“You do not remember much of the days leading to your acquisition, is it correct?”

“Yeah, true, but...”

“Let me play the phone call you placed ten days ago then.”

The scratch of a recording followed as the mysterious CEO fell silent.

A woman’s voice, waving with both stress and anger, blasted through the speakers.

Kylie’s voice.

“Hello? Hello?”

“Hello, Miss Heisenberg. Your reputation precedes you.”

“You the president of that...Pretty World Foundation shit?”

“Indeed.”

“Look, I pulled every underground contact I had. Of all the slave trade ops, you’re the least terrible one.”

“We are not slavers.”

“Yeah, whatever. I need to fake being enslaved.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, the head of the biggest ring in the West Coast is after me ’cause I wrecked his HQ a while back and now he wants revenge. I need him to believe you got to me before him.”

“And why would we do that? We’re working towards a prettier world, and helping an infamous mercenary is not my conception of pretty. I do not normally think women deserve pure sex slavery, but a wretched human being like you does.”

“Don’t patronize me! He’s got my Dad, okay?! That Carlyle piece of shit has my Daddy and he ain’t done anything wrong in his whole goddamn life! He’s a good man and father! I’m a monster, I know it, but that’s because I’m a psycho, he ain’t responsible!”

“Calm down, I understand.”

“He...Carlyle...He wants me to let myself be turned into a mindless sextoy. I have until Saturday, midnight, to comply.”

“So, turn yourself in if you want to save your father. An innocent life for a guilty one, fair trade.”

“I WILL NEVER BECOME A SLAVE, BITCH!”

“Then you have a problem, a problem I’m not certain I can solve. If the foundation takes you in, it is to turn you into a Pretty in a lifelong fashion. Of course, if that is an acceptable option to you, we’ll do it.”

“Look...I know your conversion process takes a week or so. And I know you

accept special orders. So here’s the deal...”

* * *

“Your plan,” the CEO explained to the dumbfounded, Prettified Kylie “Was to misdirect Carlyle. Step one, you administer a memory loss drug to yourself. Step two, you pay for your own kidnapping in order to ensure your freedom afterwards, and step three, you endure your conversion to a Pretty and hope Carlyle would, as is his character, come and see your humiliation for himself, be convinced, and call off his hunt.”

“Did...Did it work? Is Daddy all right?”

“Yes. We put some personnel to keep a look out on your parent’s house. He got released at five PM. Your father is shaken but otherwise fine.”

Kylie took Alyssa in her arms and hug her tight. And she cried. Tears were her enemy, but those tears were of joy.

“Thank God...He didn’t deserve getting hurt because of me.”

“You did all this for your father?” Marveled Alyssa. “I can’t figure you for a daddy’s girl.”

“I...I’m not, Lyssa. I’m really not. I’ve always been independant and we’re pretty much estranged now, but...”

Kylie turned her head away.

“Every moment I felt proud of my power, there was always a bit, a tiny little bit of shame. Not because of morality. Because my parents are good people. And they deserved better than their only daughter.”

“I’m sure they would feel proud of you if they saw you right now, my love.”

“I hope...”

“In any event,” the CEO intervened, “the money you provided was a welcome boost to our resources and as per our contract, you are now free, Kylie. We can undo your conditioning at any time.”

“That’s...I don’t know what to think.”

As relieved as she was for her dad, and as interested as she was in the idea of escaping, Kylie couldn’t help but feel Alyssa’s arms shake. Unable to face her girlfriend’s reaction to the news, she let her mind drift the first days in the Foundation. When she wasn’t anywhere near aware of the scheme.

“Wait a minute, you said you had me sterilized!”

“Standard procedure for Pretties, yes, but in your case, it was merely temporary contraception. Well...We did a bit of gene therapy so that you can only give birth to girls. But otherwise, you’ll be fertile again in a few days.”

“Only girls? Why would you do that?”

“For a prettier world, why else?”

Yeah, well-meaning or not, this girl was insane.

“Whatever. You said my owner...Well, I had other physical transformations in store?”

“Well, since you gave all your money just to ensure we wouldn’t keep you as a Pretty, you could chose some surgeries that would benefit you in your, ahem, career.”

“I guess seeing better in the dark is a good thing...”

“Yes. You also chose that your spine be reinforced with metal. We have that surgery to help particularly big-breasted Pretties like Alyssa here not worry about back pains. Also useful in combat, I can guess.”

“A metallic spine? That’s rad.”

“We’ll do it. If you choose to leave.”

Kylie fell silent.

She was free. She was nobody’s property. All that happened during the week was only a subterfuge. She could leave. Regain her strength.

But did she want to?

She looked into Alyssa’s eyes. She had never seen them so frightened and sorrowful.

“I...I love you. I don’t want to shackle you but...”

The blonde burst into tears, burrowing her face into

Kylie’s shoulder.

“Please don’t leave me. Please...”

“To be fair,” Said the CEO in a neutral tone, “I did not expect you to find your loving nature, but since you did, I am inclined to forgive you for your crimes. Even if you did hire us for a selfish end, I think these loving feelings you discovered will stay with you. Am I wrong?”

“No...No, I don’t think you are. As soon as you talked about me leaving, I thought about seeing my sisters every monday and tuesday. I also thought about every man and woman I know that I’d like to make love to...”

She was stroking Alyssa’s hair, wishing to reassure her.

And she did. She could see in the blonde’s eyes that seeing her every week would be okay.

“If you emerge from the Foundation as a Prettier you, I’ll consider it a job well done. You founded our cause, and we made you a better

person. However...I do think your place is here. Don’t you think so? Here, you’re protected from your beast.”

“I...”

Kylie barely knew who she was anymore. She was as confused as a girl could be. Free. Lover. Fighter. Pretty. Monster. Angel. Girlfriend. Which one was the true Her?

“I don’t know. I have no fucking idea right now.”

“We can also offer you any personality makeover you want. Money won’t be an issue.”

“Could you...please leave me alone? I need to think.”

“Very well. Just call with the phone on the wall to your left and We’ll reconvene.”

The hologram representing the CEO vanished.

“Alyssa...You too. I’m sorry.”

“It’s...Okay, I understand...”

The large-breasted sweetheart sheepishly left the conference room, leaving Kylie alone in the darkness. She sat on a chair and let her head fall on the table.

“Goddamit, I don’t know. I don’t know...”

She really was in love with Alyssa. She really was a lover. They had fixed her, protected her from herself the way her parents never could. And yet...how could she not want freedom, even if it meant diving back into hatred, now that it was in reach?

Kylie put her hands on her head.

She had to decide.