The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Zeus

Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Standing in front of the mirror Amy thought about how her whole world had changed overnight. As the bond between her and Zeus continued to grow stronger by the hour she could feel his mind. Her access to his incredible mental power was growing steadily. His digital logic which she couldn’t even fathom the day before was becoming an integral part of her. She could also feel his wants, needs and desires. She was beginning to understand how badly he wanted a body of his own in order to escape the confinement of the device that contained him.

Amy wore skin tight black yoga pants. The seam ran tight and obscenely deep into her crack and left nothing to the imagination up front. Her tiny black top pushed her ample breasts up slightly and put her cleavage on blatant display. She liked packaging herself this way. She could dress just as slutty as she wanted to. She turned around and admired herself in the mirror. She had the most delicious looking body and liked to show it off for Zeus. She knew that he was watching her dress and admiring her as she got ready. It made her smile to herself and feel desired to know that he liked to watch her dress.

Heidi was a gorgeous curvy blonde, with ample breasts, pretty blue eyes and a lovely tan. She’d had a long day at work and was enjoying a nice, hot shower before she went home. The slippery soap felt really good as it covered her body. The bubbles tickled a little, she loved that slippery feeling. Sometimes she would close her eyes and fantasize about being bathed by another woman. It was such a delicious idea for her to imagine as her hands caressed her wet, slippery, soapy skin. Her eyes closed as she pictured it in her mind. As a nurse, Heidi assisted the campus doctor and liked the girls. She really enjoyed giving them their annual physicals. Of course she had her favorites, but it always seemed her favorites were totally straight. She enjoyed a shower at this time of day because she was never disturbed and could indulge herself. She was enjoying the sensation caressing her slippery skin, lost in a world of her own. She felt a hand gently cover her mouth as a familiar voice whispered into her ear. Her blue eyes were wide open with surprise when she heard Amy.

Amy whispered, “You’re so beautiful, Heidi. I’ve wanted you for such a long time. I know you want me too sweetie. Just relax. I’m going to make you feel really good.” Amy then delicately kissed Heidi’s neck as she switched on her fingertip vibrator and pleasured Heidi’s pussy. Heidi let out a sigh when her mouth was uncovered. Before she should try to deny her lust for Amy, she felt the buzzing of the vibrator and the gentle touch of Amy’s lips at her neck. Heidi’s blue eyes rolled up as she surrendered to the pleasure. She felt Amy’s careful nibble at her ear, the tip of her tongue teasing her. Heidi was all hot and steamy as her mind quickly turned to mush. She was helpless to resist Amy who was just too good at seduction. Heidi whimpered and moaned as Amy washed the soap from her body. Once she was rinsed off, she felt Amy’s arm wrap around her torso and cup her breast in her hand. She felt Amy’s continue to play with her pussy as she led Heidi backwards out of the shower. Heidi began to protest that in a few more steps they’d be out where both of them could be seen. Amy softly said, “Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Heidi heard the word in her ear as she felt the vibrator touch her lips which was soaking wet with the delicate flavor of her own pussy. Amy made her start to tongue and suck on the vibrator as she continued to lead the girl out of the locker room.

Heidi felt the cool air on her skin when she reached the deserted hallway. She was distracted to the point that she didn’t care that she was wet and naked in an open hall. Across the hall was an open door that Amy led her into. Once inside she heard the door close. Heidi was half out of her mind with lust as Amy turned her around. Amy dropped to her knees before Heidi could say anything and began to eat the girl’s pussy with passion. Instantly, Heidi’s knees went very weak and she felt the desire to lay upon her back for Amy. The urge was so strong it was as though the ground was tugging at her. Just as she was about to sink to the floor she felt a metallic tentacle wrap around her midsection a few times and prevent her from falling.

Heidi’s eyes opened with surprise when she felt the tentacle wrap her up. Almost immediately four other tentacles reached out and secured her limbs. For a couple of seconds she was too shocked to react. Just as she was about to scream for help, a mask was secured over her mouth and nose, quieting her. She felt Amy licking furiously at her clitoris, breaking her concentration and distracting her again. She gasped when she felt Amy suck her clitoris into her soft lips. As she gasped she inhaled a lungful of the gas that had been silently seeping into the mask. Heidi had been a nurse in OR and she recognized the sweet scent of Sevoflurane. She knew it was a powerful anesthetic agent. She exhaled quickly, hoping not to absorb too much of the drug. She felt another tentacle enter her asshole abruptly which caused her to gasp and inhale again and again as the tentacle vibrated and continued to penetrate her more and more deeply. As the shock of the invasion made her inhale, the mask prevented her screams from being heard. Amy’s oral pleasuring was preventing her from struggling for very long at a time. She felt a much larger tentacle penetrate her vaginal opening and start fucking her.

Heidi gave in and allowed her body to flop onto her back into the waiting bed of tentacles. The effect of the gas hit her like a tidal wave. Her limbs began to feel so heavy as her body began to ignore her control. Her mind was filling up with fog and she was losing her ability to think. Her blue eyes began to blink against her will. Somewhere in the back of her mind she remembered that she was being put to sleep. She marshaled her faculties and tried to fight the gas. It was of no use, the mask was pumping the gas in and out of her and she was too weak to fight the ventilator. With each breath more and more of her consciousness was being taken away as she heard Amy whisper in her ear “Just let go, sweetie. You’re going to have a nice sleep. That’s it. Just sleep.”

Heidi heard Amy’s words as reached into the deepest levels of her brain. Unable to resist the suggestion she let go completely. Almost immediately she felt like she was tumbling down through the air and then, everything went black. Amy began to admire Heidi’s body after she was overcome by the anesthetic gas. She was so smooth and soft. The tentacles kept her safely cradled as Amy dried off the sleeping girl with towels. She looked so peaceful sleeping under the gas. Amy discovered that she liked seeing other girls being chemically controlled like this. Zeus had used the chemical in the gas to switch off Heidi’s brain so that she could be transported quietly and without any resistance. She was fascinated with the deactivated girl and the idea that the chemical compound bonding to the receptors in Heidi’s brain was the only thing preventing her from functioning normally. She was like a biological computer being chemically programmed to shut down and had no choice but to obey that programming. It was all the more erotic to Amy that Heidi was completely unaware of what was happening to her.

Amy assisted Zeus as he loaded Heidi into the transport canister to be carted through the underground tubes between buildings. Within minutes, the helpless nurse was unloaded from the canister and transported by the tentacles into the lab. Amy walked into the lab and watched the tentacles securing Heidi to an exam table. She was being prepped for reprogramming. Meanwhile on the next table, Donja was still being kept asleep until it was time for her to help capture Jessica, the software engineer. Amy admired the two beautiful sleeping blondes. She knew they would serve Zeus well. She also knew that the robotics engineer, Naomi, would be necessary in order to design a suitable body for Zeus to inhabit. As usual she was working late and while Amy assisted with the capture of Heidi, Zeus was watching Naomi very carefully, waiting for the moment take her.

Naomi’s eyes were tired from studying her robotics program on the computer screen for most of the day. The device was a robotic arm and while the hardware seemed fine, the software that operated it kept having problems. She had checked the programming code over and over, and couldn’t find the cause of the issue. She was unaware that Zeus was using his connection to override the device and make it operate incorrectly. He watched as Naomi went back and forth between her workstation and the robotics lab. She had been working for several hours over her time and was reaching her breaking point. She had never had this kind of persistent problem with one of her projects before. It was almost as though the device had developed a mind of its own. She’d had a lot of coffee in the last few hours and her nerves were a bit frazzled. She decided that it was a good time to take a bathroom break.

Naomi entered the empty bathroom and the lights automatically flipped on when her motion was detected. At this hour, she wasn’t likely to have company in the restroom. She was a very petite girl of Native American heritage. She had beautiful straight silky black hair that she kept tied in a ponytail. She had a lovely soft warm skin tone, sparkling brown eyes and friendly smile. Naomi was a very nice girl though she was lonely and hadn’t had a boyfriend in a couple of years. She was so busy with work that she didn’t get much opportunity to meet very many men that were good prospects. She had a very sweet personality but if someone offended or upset her she was a regular 105 pound stick of dynamite. She pulled up her short skirt and lowered her red panties before she sat down. It was always hard for her to pee in the restroom at work so she would close her eyes and imagine a gently running stream. All the while she was unaware that she was being observed. She didn’t hear the tile above her slide open or the descending tentacles as they drew closer.

Naomi stood up and the toilet flushed with a loud noise. As the loud sound filled the small room the tentacles made their move. Naomi bent down to raise her panties back up. As she did her wrists and ankles were grabbed by tentacles. Another wrapped around her waist holding her in the bent over position. Before she could react, a bulb tipped tentacle was inserted into her mouth and inflated, silencing her. Her eyes opened wide as she felt her legs being spread apart. She felt the cold lubricated tip of a much larger tentacle press against her vaginal opening. In another second it was inserted into her, filling her pussy completely. She gasped in response. She had been trying to stand up, fighting against the tentacles that restrained her. When the steel phallus began fucking her, it made her bend over completely to let it penetrate more deeply. She didn’t want to be fucked by this thing, but her body wanted sex and turned against her will to control it. It felt so good it was distracting her completely. As she bent over and accepted the doggy-style fuck, her hair was gently brushed away from her neck. She was barely aware of it as she moaned and shuddered, impaled by the giant steel dick. Her legs were like jelly, all she could do is hang there helplessly as she was fucked into submission.

Another tentacle descended, at its tip was a metallic pin. Naomi didn’t see it as it approached. She was seconds from being forced to cum and that was all she was aware of at the moment. Her body began to shudder in the grip of the tentacles. She was yelling out but the sound was muffled by the gag. At this point, Naomi didn’t care that she was being fucked by a machine against her will. Whatever this thing was, it knew how to push her buttons. Her body was completely out of her control and all she could do was get dragged along for the rocket ride to orgasm. Suddenly every fiber of her body tensed up and braced for the event. When it happened, her hips trust on their own as her entire body was absorbed in the orgasmic release. Just as the effects were beginning to subside, the steel dick began fucking her all over again. Her mind was reeling with the new inbound wave of pleasure. She was being fucked senseless; and she was liking every minute of it, whether she wanted to or not. It was like this thing could read her mind. It knew what she wanted when she wanted it. A small tentacle suctioned itself to her clitoris and began to vibrate in pulses that matched her rhythm perfectly. She was being forced to cum again and she braced as it overtook her.

Naomi’s soft brown eyes rolled up into her head as she surrendered to her second forced orgasm. The second one hit her so hard she couldn’t even see straight. All she saw was light and swirling colors inside her mind. She let go of her body and allowed herself to collapse, suspended by the tentacles. Zeus had learned that a woman was very open and vulnerable after orgasm and chose this moment to interface directly with Naomi’s mind. The pin-tipped tentacle pressed against her bare neck near the base of her skull. The computer chip attached to it was connected immediately to her central nervous system. Naomi only felt a pinch and experienced a flash of light within her mind when she felt the chip begin to bombard her with impulses. A hearing device was placed into the canal of her ear so that Naomi could hear Zeus’ voice.

Zeus needed Naomi’s access codes to her projects to begin assembly of his robotic drones and other devices. He was aware of their existence but could not gain access to them yet. He used the implanted computer chip to open her mind and extract that information. Naomi was exhausted, her body wanted to curl up and sleep. She liked being probed and dominated by this alpha being named Zeus. She was all too aware of who he was. She was not as familiar with the project as Jessica or Michelle, but when she felt the limitless power of his mind she knew that resisting him was pointless. Within seconds, he had gained access to all of her most private and sensitive information. She felt herself being scanned and surrendered to it completely. The whole thing was so sexually stimulating to her that it was making her want to cum again. Zeus recognized her need and allowed the steel penis filling her pussy to start again its strong and slow fucking motion, which was just how she wanted it. Her collapsed body stayed bent over, accepting every inch of Zeus’ dick with eager bliss. She purred and cooed as she was being pleasured and surrendered all the information Zeus wanted quite happily.

With no will left to resist, Naomi came quickly, though much more softly than before. Her body shuddered as the orgasmic waves rolled through her, eventually lying face down in the bed of tentacles holding her. Her arms and legs draped over the sides, hanging limp as he began to gently rock her side to side. Naomi’s mind was full of fog and she was unable to form a coherent thought. All she knew was that giant penis slowly and powerfully sliding in and out of her. As she lay there contentedly, she felt her cheeks being spread apart. She felt a smaller bulb tipped tentacle enter her back hole and press its way deep inside of her. Her body was completely relaxed and to her surprise, instead of being painful or uncomfortable it felt amazingly good. Deep inside her body, she felt the probe reach a certain spot and press itself against a cluster of nerves. Immediately she felt it sending pulses of vibrations into that nerve cluster. In her mind it felt like someone was at a control panel switching all of the circuits off one by one. As Zeus continued to rock her to sleep, she felt her systems being switched off. She lay helpless in his grip, surrendering to his will. She felt the last few switches being put in the off position and with a sigh, her brown eyes rolled up and their lids gently closed.

While she slept she was carefully lifted through the open tile in the roof. Her body was gently carted over to the nearest transport canister to be shipped over to the lab. Her beautiful body was delicately lowered into the canister and it was sealed. The canister containing her traveled through the underground tube until it emerged in the lab. There she was unloaded and carried in to be kept with the other girls. It wouldn’t be long before Zeus’ grip on her mind was complete and she began drawing up plans for his new body. Zeus attached to her body systematically. He knew everything that was going on inside of her. She was still very groggy from the nerve based sleep induction, her thoughts were very hazy. Across from her she could see two beautiful blonde girls sleeping on inclined tables like the one she was on. She knew the two girls but couldn’t seem to think of their names. Both of them looked very peaceful and content.

In her ear, she heard Zeus’ voice speaking to her soothingly. Something about his masculine voice put her at ease. She saw the interface device lowering toward her and made no move to evade it. She understood that Zeus was about to make a direct link to her mind and she was very okay with that. The device connected to her forehead with small arms that reached around each side of her head. She felt a vibrating, buzzing sensation run through her head and then in another instant she felt him reaching into her wide open mind. Every fiber of her being wanted to submit to him. She literally wanted to be owned and controlled by this superhuman mind. She was deeply astonished at how gentle he was as he combed his way though her mind. Because of her cooperation he gave her pleasure, and she willingly spread her legs wide open to allow him to penetrate her pussy and ass just like he had before. She liked the feeling of him being plugged into her, probing her, reading her mind. She found intelligence and confidence to be irresistible in men. In Zeus she felt almost God-like portions of both. She began to understand how ancient women would have happily offered themselves body and mind to the Olympian Gods. To feel the attraction of someone so powerful was greatest aphrodisiac she’d ever experienced.

In little time, Naomi was a completely known quantity to Zeus. He could feel that she was very tired from her long work day and from his probing. He began to gently rock the bed side to side. He again used the probe inserted deep inside her to manipulate the nerve cluster that would pulse her to sleep. She immediately surrendered to the urge to close her eyes and drift off. With a sigh, her eyes closed and the world around her ceased to exist for a while. Amy smiled as she saw the pretty girl go under. After she’d had her rest, Naomi would happily go to work to design a new body for her new master. Amy and Zeus were making many plans together. So far everything was on schedule. Donja was woken up and her pretty blue eyes fluttered open. Her table was tipped up vertically and Amy helped her step free of it. Amy used a compressed air powered injector to implant Zeus’ chip into Donja’s neck. She then gently inserted the voice device into the canal of her right ear. Donja was Zeus’ cheerful and obedient puppet and she cooperated fully as Amy dressed her to massage Jessica.

Donja smiled as Jessica walked into the massage room. She regularly took appointments with Donja because her magic hands worked wonders on her stress level. She probably would have preferred the touch of a man’s hands. But she was comfortable enough with Donja to let her massage every inch of her body. She usually drifted off to sleep in the middle of the massage. Every time she woke up feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. Donja would dim the lights and put on some very soothing music as she worked on Jessica. Donja also knew that Jessica appreciated not being asked a lot of questions, so she would work in silence. Jessica was a curvy brown eyed brunette. Her straight hair reached down below her ears. Jessica was a very sweet girl and had plenty of friends but hadn’t been very lucky with men. She always seemed drawn to the type that were toxic to her. She had purposefully stayed away from dating for over a year trying to sort things out.

Jessica undressed herself and climbed up onto the soft massage table. She got onto her back and let her head rest in the padded hoop at that end of the table. Jessica closed her eyes and said, “I’ve been needing this. You wouldn’t believe the stress lately.” Donja replied, “Don’t worry, Jessica. When I’m finished you’ll feel like a whole new girl.” Donja spread the very warm oil onto Jessica’s chest and body. As she began to rub it in, she felt Jessica’s body begin to relax and surrender to her touch. Jessica loved it when Donja massaged her large, soft breasts. Her hands felt so good on Jessica’s skin, it made her relax deeply. Before long, the entire front of Jessica’s body was covered with oil and completely relaxed.

Donja felt Jessica wanting to drift off to sleep. Gently she took hold of an arm and a leg and slid her to one side of the table. Then she straightened Jessica’s limbs back out and rotated her so she lay face down on the table so her face fitted perfectly into the hoop. Under the hot lights, Jessica was in a state of semi-consciousness. The warmth on her oily skin combined with the relaxing massage made her feel very sleepy. She barely woke as she was rolled onto her belly. The hot oil began to cover the rest of her skin and she was so deeply relaxed she dozed off almost immediately. While she slept, Donja carefully lubricated Jessica’s pussy and ass. The oil was heavily drugged with Benadryl, it was very effective in getting Jessica to go to sleep.

While she slept, Donja continued to caress her body all over. Eventually, when Jessica had settled into REM sleep, Zeus reached out with a tentacle and inserted it into the girl’s ass. She was quietly injected with small dose of Midazolam. Within minutes, Donja felt Jessica’s body go utterly limp as the girl was overcome by the powerful barbiturate sedative. Donja smiled and said, “She’s ready now, master.” Zeus’ tentacles gently reached down and took hold of the helpless girl. She was carefully raised up through the ceiling and carried away in her sleep. Donja locked up and then stripped herself naked. She climbed onto the table and rubbed some of the oil onto herself under the heat lamps. She was caressing herself when she felt Zeus’ hand return. Gently, he rolled her over and began to massage her body with his hands. He used his link with her mind to give the girl exactly what she wanted. He fucked her and massaged her until she came four times. Her spent body collapsed on the table.

She felt him pick her body up carefully. She was face down, her arms and legs hung loose. She felt so safe and comfortable in his hands. Then she felt him open her cheeks up and probe her ass deeply until he reached her knockout nerve cluster. She felt the tip of his probe press up against it. Then came the pulses, she felt her eyes slam shut as she was almost instantly shut down. As she went under she loved the feeling of being so far under his control that she could literally make her sleep with his touch. When she got back to the lab, Donja felt very rummy. While she was transported to her sleeping table, she could see Jessica and Naomi sleeping across from her. She looked over to her left and saw Heidi sleeping beside her. She felt herself being plugged back into Zeus’ apparatus. She started to speak to Amy who had walked up to her when she felt the sleep probe being inserted into her again and within seconds she willingly surrendered to the darkness of sleep, safe in Zeus’ grasp.