The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For the People (Chapter 10)

CHAPTER SYNOPSIS: Emily pulls an ace to ensure a victory, and Devin attempts to stem the tide of danger.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any actual person, event, or organization is entirely coincidental.

Giotto Falcmaro’s face snapped into focus on Devin’s phone screen. His severe countenance went well with the scent of carbonara that filled the private dining room the exclusive Washington bistro.

Devin deliberately ignored the businessman for a moment, turning instead to his waitress as she refilled his wine glass. “Thank you, Carlotta.”

The waitress gave him a strange look. Her name wasn’t Carlotta. This bistro didn’t have a waitress by that name. Devin wanted to make sure that if Falcmaro tried to use environmental clues to track him down, he would be looking in the wrong place.

After the waitress had retreated, Devin took a bite of the creamy pasta and turned to the phone camera. “Giotto. How nice to hear from you.”

“That looks good,” the CEO of Tellamon drawled. “I’m glad you found a chance to relax at a time like this.”

“You sound like something’s wrong.”

“You tell me, Cavenshaw. The rumors I’m hearing from the Hill have me in a bit of a mood.”

“You mean Vambrase?”

“Vambrase. Franklin. Willenbeck. Colt. Take your pick.” The representatives that Falcmaro named were all ones who were at the forefront of the resistance against Emily’s growing tidal wave of power.

Devin took a sip of wine. “Vambrase’s issue is just procedural. It’ll be done in a day. Franklin has no evidence of impropriety, purely hearsay.”

“Which he happens to be right about.”

“And can’t prove. Even if he could, it wouldn’t derail the vote. Willenbeck is just grabbing for airtime; he wants to be governor of Rhode Island, god knows why. Colt… Well, Colt is trickier, but I have someone on it right now.” It was a poorly-kept secret that the congressman from Florida’s 24th district was gay, and thus out of Emily’s usual wheelhouse. Fortunately, Madison had pulled his phone records, email logs, and GPS data. She and Moira should be able to come up with some blackmail material before the vote. Everyone had something dirty they wanted to hide. Devin wished for the thousandth time that his tech worked more reliably on men. “Besides, with Derrester losing allies this fast, Colt will jump ship soon enough.”

“What about when Edwin brings down the hammer on you?”

“Don’t worry about Edwin. He’s in the bag.”

Falcmaro wasn’t convinced. “If you couldn’t get this done, you should have said so before we were pot committed.”

“Your contract isn’t just my top priority. It’s my only priority.” That was true enough; none of his plans could take effect until after Tellamon had no reason to hunt him down. The effect on his own riches was a nice incentive as well.

“What’s this I hear about Hobart retiring after the vote?”

Devin almost choked on a noodle. Falcmaro couldn’t possibly know about Devin’s plans for his little coterie. They would never have leaked anything. So how in the hell was he hitting so close to home?

“You’re getting this from that Drudge writer? I didn’t know you have a source there.” He hoped the lie came off smoothly as he fished for anything he could find.

“Forget where I got it. Is it true?”

“To hell if I know.” Devin went with the cocky ne’er-do-well approach. “Discredit her and reverse all momentum for her policies, that’s what I was hired for. Once this bill passes and my contract with you is complete - above and beyond the call, I might add - she can do what she wants.”

“You make a fair point,” Giotto answered with cool poise. “And the elder Hobart?”

“An impotent old man, dribbling into the wind.” It was a dangerous lie. The president of Argent Capital had only recently begun rearing his head in the press, but he stood to do real damage.

“You don’t know him,” Emily had counseled Devin when the topic had first come up. He’s every bit as smart and ruthless as I am, but with an extra thirty-five years of experience. We have to be ready.”

Falcmaro couldn’t see that, though. He couldn’t be allowed to see Devin sweat.

Fortunately, he was willing to let the matter go for the moment. “I’ll let you get back to your dinner. The carbonara at Micheli’s deserves your full attention.”

Giotto ended the call. Immediately, Devin shot to his feet, cursing. The waitress pushed in through the door of the private dining room to check on him. “I’ll need this to go. Right now. And tell the valet to bring my car around.”

The waitress recognized his tone and hurried off. Devin grabbed his coat and made his way to the front of the restaurant. His hand never left the Emergency Device in his pocket.

Giotto Falcmaro was a good liar, but he wasn’t that good; there was no hiding his fury at Devin behind that cold, businesslike facade. He had no idea what was going on with Devin’s crew, but if he suspected that they were going to skip town without finishing the job - or after failing at it - then Devin had no illusions about his own chances for survival.

Falcmaro had even named-dropped the wrong restaurant, certainly as a way to rattle Devin and make him second-guess himself. This was exactly the sort of circumstance that Devin had hoped to avoid since he had almost lost Emily and Moira weeks before.

The vote on the House bill was in three days. After that it would take a week at least for it to pass the Senate and reconciliation, then get signed by the President. Then, and only then, would Devin be free of the bargain he had made with Giotto Falcmaro. There were a ton of moving parts that had to fall in place between now and then, but if Devin didn’t want to fear for his life every day hence, he didn’t have much of a choice. The rich were not known to be forgiving.

* * *

“Come on, baby… Come on, I know you want it. I know you want to fill my pussy up with that sweet cum…” Emily locked her eyes with Congressman Wilde’s as he reared up, his face full of the rapturous fury that meant he was close. She bucked her hips against him, relishing the feeling of her ass dragging across his thighs. “Congressman. Congressman. Take your slut.”

That did it. Wilde roared and slammed his palms down on the desk. Emily felt the pulsing of his cock inside her, a rush of warm wetness spilling inside her. She grinned with feral pride and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close.

Wilde had been fucking her regularly for the last few weeks. During that time, Emily had discovered that his official title - any title of power, really - was a hot button for him. It must have somehow made him feel like a ‘real’ representative,’ while she was just a pretender, admitting that he was the one who deserved the title. In a way, he was probably right.

When he was done, Wilde straightened up, putting himself together. Emily rolled off her desk, giggling happily as she pulled her thong back on from where it lay on her office floor and getting her dress in order once again.

“Goddamn, girl,” Wilde said breathlessly. “Can’t you ever get enough?”

“I doubt it,” she declared. “But for right now, that’ll have to be it. We have a vote to get to.”

Today was the big day. The new and improved CRRLA bill was being put to a vote on the House floor as they spoke. They would have to hurry if they were going to get there in time for the quorum call.

This was the culmination of all that Emily had worked for. All the lying and manipulating she’d done through school, through the campaign, through the House. All the ridiculous speeches. All the strategy sessions. It had all come down to today. The moment of truth on a landmark bill that would finally give American corporations the kind of power they really deserved.

The buzz around the Hill had been at a fever pitch for days. Nothing like this had ever been attempted, and the mood showed it. Pro-business staff had crowed in triumph when the bill had left committee, shepherded by Wendall Edwin. Many pro-consumer advocates had threatened to resign if the bill even made it to the floor for a general vote. Now that it had, Emily wondered how many of them would follow through on their threats. Many, she hoped.

Emily’s nose count had their side up by seven votes. It was as narrow a margin as she cared to win by. When she and her beloved Moira had returned from Virginia three weeks ago, they had been down by a hundred and three. Turning that around had been an achievement of historic proportions. Even if they hadn’t exactly been playing fair.

“Wait wait wait…” Emily said as she turned and saw Wilde. He was just about to pull up his trousers, but his cock still hung out, soft and shining with their combined wetness.

“Emily,” he groaned as she rushed to him. “Come on, we’re late.”

“Just a quick taste.” The truth was that while she was using Wilde for his vote, she wasn’t only using him for his vote. It didn’t take a lot to get Emily going these days, but even so, Wilde was quite a man. It was a shame that his talents were mostly wasted on that dried up husk that he called a wife.

She sucked her scent and a few stray bits of cum from his cock, humming a jaunty tune while she did. It was such a pleasure, giving in to her baser impulses like this. Everyone was ruled by some master in their own heads. Emily just had a happy one.

“You are one filthy little bitch, you know that?” Wilde moaned. Emily hummed agreement. “That’s amazing. But hey. Hey.” He roused himself from his own pleasure and got serious. “Listen. You should know, before you get too into that. You should know how I’m voting today.”

Emily froze. That couldn’t be good. His cock fell from her mouth just as it was starting to plump a bit. “You’re not.”

“I am,” he confirmed.

“You are absolutely fucking not.

“I’m letting you know as a courtesy.”

She was dumbfounded. He had betrayed her. All her carefully laid plans with him, and for what? “And the Texas delegation?”

He shook his head. His vote had brought with it most of the twenty-one Republican representatives from Texas, and with him jumping ship, Emily would lose those same votes. It was enough to sink her.

“Why?” she hissed. “This is what you wanted. It’s good politics for you. You can spin this law ‘til the end of time.”

“My strategists don’t think so. They think the Democrats will hit back hard in some of our most crucial districts. I need to get re-elected, and it’ll be tougher if I get hit among working-class whites.”

“Really.” Emily’s voice dripped venom. She stood, stepping back into her tall heels, brushing her hair back from her face.

“I hope you know there are no hard feelings.”

“Andy, don’t do this. You can fuck me, but don’t fuck with me.”

“You’re a hot piece of ass, and I like your politics, but I have to look out for number one.”

Emily sighed. “Andy, if you don’t vote my way, you’ll be out of office in a week. You’ll never get re-elected to anything. You wife will leave you. Your children will shun you. You’ll be a national disgrace.”

His ears pricked up. “I don’t like being threatened, even by someone who has nothing on me.”

“How about video evidence of infidelity?”

“That video you took on my phone our first time? I have that, not you.”

Emily sneered. “You fucking idiot. We’ve had our little strategy sessions in my office a half-dozen times. Do you think I don’t have cameras hidden around here for just that purpose? Smile, Andy, you’re on TV.”

Wilde whirled around, looking to where Emily pointed. The bookshelf against the wall. The wainscotting by the door. Others. He turned to her, panic in his eyes.

Emily just smiled at him, as cold and dry as a snake. “I installed them weeks ago, on the advice of a good friend. Oh, did my little stunt with your phone give you a false sense of security? Imagine that.”

“You’re bluffing.” He half believed it.

Emily opened up her personal laptop and brought up a video, turning the screen so that Wilde could see. From the vantage point of a hidden camera high in the corner of Emily’s office, the video showed Wilde slowly pumping his cock in and out of Emily’s asshole, her legs spread wide on the floor, an overturned sofa next to them.

“I love fucking your sexy little ass,” video-Wilde growled, his hand curled around video-Emily’s throat. “I know how much you love it, too.”

“I do,” Emily managed around the hand choking her. “I fucking need it. I bet you wish your wife would let you do this.”

“Fuck my wife. I don’t want to think about her right now.”

In the present moment, Emily paused the playback of the video. “And just think: Weiner got run out of town just for texting a picture of his cock. I wonder if you’ll be able to clear the beltway before they start burning you in effigy.”

Wilde tried to screw up his courage. “That video incriminates you, too. Plus I still have you confessing to being a slut. I could ruin you.” He’d been forced into a game of chicken. Never a good place to be.

The look on Emily’s face was the one that she’d never shown on the pageant circuit. The one that news cameras had been shocked to see when she’d turned to politics. As tough and impassive as an oak stump.

“I’m prepared to be done in politics forever. Are you?”

Wilde’s face screwed in rage, and for a moment Emily thought he was going to attack her. But even in his defeat he wasn’t stupid. He deflated a moment later. “You bitch,” he sniped without any real heat.

“With pride,” she answered. “Don’t be so mad, this is a win for everyone you care about. Now, be a good boy and go tell your delegation to vote for the bill. Defend it in the press. You’ll get all the money you need from your new corporate donors to get re-elected and live happily ever after. And you will never, ever have to deal with me again.” Wilde stared at Emily as if seeing her for the first time, horror mixed with arousal on his face. “Now’s the time, Andy. Go.”

Wilde shuffled out, shell shocked by what had just hit him. Emily watched him go with mild amusement, then turned back to her desk.

Her staff was keeping tabs on other key members of the House. Moira had returned to Washington like a tornado, ridding Emily’s office of all the populist ideologues who no longer fit in with Emily’s and Moira’s goals. Instead she had stocked the office with corporate cronies and business henchmen, some of which had been in wall street conference rooms as recently as last month. They had been only too happy to sell Emily’s vision of her new bill all around the hill. Everything was in place.

Wilde hadn’t been the only one who Emily had had to convince by extraordinary means. Congressman Brauhauser had taken quite a liking to fucking her. Congressman Korch liked watching her and Moira together. Congressmen Chen, Ramona, and Remington had all told her they were in love with her. Edwin, of course, had plans to leave his family for her. Emily had been all too happy to promise them everything they wanted from her, if only they voted her way. A few others had required actual blackmail, but fewer than Emily had suspected. Congresswoman Diaz had been especially eager to keep her secret lesbian urges under wraps. Emily didn’t care to expose her; she cared about winning the vote.

Moira came into the office and closed the door behind her. Emily gave her a look and Moira immediately threw off her suit jacket, rushing into Emily’s arms. Emily felt her friend’s small, dark nipples get hard immediately through her shirt. They had decided that Moira should continue to dress like a normal political operative for the time being, so as to better control the staff. In private, though, she vocally longed for a time when she could let loose like Emily had. The one concession she’d made to her real fashion choices at the moment was going without a bra or panties. “At least there’s some part of me that looks like it feels,” she had told Emily one morning as they had lain in bed, twisted together, planning their strategy for the day.

“You smell amazing,” she told Emily in the here and now. “Wilde really worked you, huh?”

Emily winked at her. “He’s no Devin, but not half bad.”

Moira got an impish look. “Do you mind if I…”

“I wish you would, but not now. If you start eating his cum out of me, I’m going to miss the quorum call.”

Moira pouted for a second, but it had no sting to it. “Get to work then, Congresswoman. The sooner you finish up here, the sooner we can all get to where we want to be.”

“Oh, and where’s that?” Emily sucked on Moira’s fingertip gently.

Moira struggled not to melt. “Naked with you on some tropical beach, licking a real man’s cum off of you.” They both knew which specific man she had in mind.

“In that case, there’s no time to waste! I’m out of here!” Emily chirped, grabbing her purse and Moira’s ass in quick succession.

She was about to leave the office when Moira grabbed her hand. The look on her face had turned serious. She took both of Emily’s hands in hers and stared up at her boss. “Emily, I’m so proud of you. The way that you opened up to new possibilities and learned what the world really needs from you. You’ve put such hard work into this. I don’t know of anyone else who could have done it. You’re the smartest, most incredible woman I know, and the corporations of America are lucky to have you, even for just a little while.”

Emily was touched. She leaned down and kissed her lover gently. “Thank you. That means a lot to me. Now hold down the fort while I go make history.”

Emily strode out of the room with purpose. Moira stood in place for a minute, then left also. But she didn’t go to the House chamber. She turned down a small side hall, making her way to a cramped staircase usually reserved for emergencies, far from any prying eyes and ears. Her face was a determined scowl.

Once in the stairwell, she pulled her cellphone out of her pocket and dialed a number that few people in the world had.

A lilting female voice answered. “Giotto Falcmaro’s office.”

“I need to speak to Janine Castinetti,” Moira croaked.

There was a pause on the other end. “Speaking. Who is this?”

“This is Moira Casselbeck. I’m the Chief of Staff to Congresswoman Emily Hobart.” Moira let out a deep breath. No turning back now. “We need to meet. There are some things your boss needs to know.”

TO BE CONTINUED…