The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forbidden Magic

This is a sequel to costume control it’s not necessary to read it but it’ll help. This story takes place in the masterEMCverse. There isn’t loads of sex in this a bit more story. Plus the usually stuff no under 18’s and so on.

In a field outside a village called Sherford 30 miles north of Oxford there were two people. One was a young man 20 years of age he was standing with his trousers and pants around his knees. He had brown hair with a fringe to cover part of his face and had blue eyes, he was 6 feet tall and of a medium build. His 7 inch cock was being swallowed by the second person in the field she was a blond with shoulder length hair, her flower dress was bunched around her waist revealing the lacy bra she was wearing had been moved to prop up her small but perky b-cup breasts and the matching thong she was wearing.

“That’s it Kate suck my cock like a whore” said the man

Kate took his cock out of her mouth long enough to respond “yes Tommy.” She then greedily swallowed his cock again. Taking it all the way, his tip entering her throat giving Tommy an amazing sensation, then she travelled back up his shaft licking the underside of his cock then swallowing the whole thing again. Tommy was loving the feeling and thought Kate should have some fun too.

“Start masturbating Kate” he commanded.

Kate released his cock briefly to reply “yes Tommy.” As she engulfed his cock her right hand reached down moved her thong aside and started to rub her pussy lips. She then parted her pussy lips and inserted a finger in to her pussy she got into a rhythm so that her fingering and sucking matched each other so as Tommy’s cock entered her mouth her finger entered her pussy. She started to moan around Tommy’s cock. It felt amazing to Tommy and he was about to cum.

“Kate cum when I cum” he said just before he started to cum in Kate’s mouth, Kate didn’t get a chance to respond before he started to cum and she started to cum as well, she swallowed all of Tommy’s cum. Kate milked all the cum out of Tommy’s dick before starting to lick it clean. Tommy chuckled to himself “You do everything I say. It’s like magic.” Kate finished licking Tommy’s cock clean she took her finger out of her pussy and rearranged her thong and bra before standing and rearranging her dress.

“I hope you liked that I don’t usually give them” Kate told Tommy

“I did thanks Kate”

“Well I’m off home. See you again”

“Bye Kate” said Tommy before thinking to himself “What if it was magic. Shit if it is magic it’s mind control magic. I need to get to a guild but one more thing first.

The next day Tommy had travelled to Oxford the home of his nearest Guild the strongest in the UK and home to some real beauties. Tommy had found the driveway to Fairytail and started the long walk up it. As he approached he saw the Guild hall and was in awe of its huge size and the fact that it looked like a medieval castle. As he got closer and closer Tommy began growing nervous he knew that if he really did possess mind control magic it was forbidden and he’d be in trouble. He paused to think about his options then thought “if I don’t go to a guild with this magic I won’t just be in trouble I’ll be killed.” after this thought he carried on up the path to Fairytail as he approached he couldn’t get over the size of the Guild hall. As he got closer he could hear the noise of what sounded like a party coming from inside as he continued his approach a sudden flash of pain and light shot through his head knocking him unconscious and to the ground.

When he regained consciousness there was an angry looking guy with spiky reddish-pink hair and he looked like he was about to beat him when someone shouted from outside of Tommy’s blurry vision.

“Stop Nick! Let’s hear what he has to say first.” The owner of the voice walked into his vision and there she was the legendary Erza one of the Fairytail beauties. Her long scarlet hair reached the top of her ass her brown eyes were large and beautiful she had high cheek bones and a delicate nose and lips. Tommy was in awe of her beauty he just stared for a while until a short bolding man with grey hair and a thick grey moustache walked in-between him and Erza it was the Guild master Makarov.

“Who are you and why are you here?” he asked assertively

“I’m Tommy from Sherford. My magic is emerging and I think it’s mind control magic”

“We did get a warning from the seers that forbidden magic was coming to the UK and the shield stopped you” he mused to himself.

“Master it could be true those two breakouts, we didn’t find anything at the first, but the second we found that girl who thought she was a cow. We could reverse it because the magic was weak.” Someone shouted from the crowd.

“Did you do that?” Makarov asked.

“Yes I did. I was angry and lost control” replied Tommy his vision was becoming less blurred and saw that the whole Guild must of been standing around him.

“Lets have him now” shouted Nick.

“No Nick.” Said Makarov “Do you regret what you did?”

“Yes I do I know it was unfair to leave her like that and I’m sorry for what I did.” Tommy replied with sorrow in his voice.

“Let’s report this to the council. He can stay in the Guild house we can’t have someone with this magic on the loose.” Said Makarov.

“No come on master we should just get rid of him!” shouted Nick

“You heard the master Nick” said Erza as she reached out a hand to help Tommy up who’d been on the floor the whole time.

“Thanks” said Tommy as he took her hand and stood up he was apprehensive about the next step fearing the barrier would still be there.

Makarov saw his apprehension and said “don’t worry you’re allowed through the barrier.”

“Thanks” replied Tommy as he followed Erza and Makarov towards the guild house. As they went through the door Tommy saw the main hall of the Guild house and was surprised to see it looked like a bomb had gone off in it. “Must have been a good party” he thought to himself.

Erza sighed “It’s not usually like this Nick and Greg were fighting again”

Wow that must have been some fight” Tommy thought as he was lead up some stairs and down a corridor, Makarov stopped at a door and said “You’ll stay in here until the council reach a decision.” As he pointed at the door.

“Thank you. How long will the council take?” he asked as he opened the door.

“It shouldn’t be long I’ll just have to summon them” said Makarov

“Thank you” said Tommy as he stepped into the large and well-furnished bedroom it had a large King sized bed, a huge dresser and a walk in wardrobe. Tommy thought to himself “I could stay here for more than a day.

Outside of the room Erza asked Makarov “What do you think the council will say?”

“I don’t know but I hope they give him a chance we can’t call him evil because of his magic” Makarov replied

“I hope so too.” Erza said as she headed to her room for the night.

Master Makarov went to his room and prepared to summon the Magic council to discuss Tommy and his mind control magic.

“Thank you for coming I know it’s late” started Makarov “but the seers vision has come true a mind control mage has appeared.” There were gasps all around the table and a few people said “no it can’t be”

“It’s very true he came to my guild today. The shield pushed him back. He said his magic was mind control and he made a girl think she was a cow”

“Well what are we going to do about it?” the council asked each other.

“He doesn’t appear to be evil I think we should give him a chance” said one of the council members

“I agree with Jura” replied Makarov

“We shouldn’t judge him because of his magic but be cautious” said another member

“I think Lawson’s advice should be followed don’t call him evil but be cautious” said another member.

“Thank you Lawson and Dustin. Let’s have a vote, allow him to join my Guild Fairytail and watch him” said Makarov. The members of the council raised their hands and Makarov counted 7 raised hands “Ok then he stays and joins Fairytail.”

“Be careful Makarov as his power gets stronger he’ll control stronger minds.” Warned Lawson

“I will Lawson don’t think me foolish” replied Makarov before closing the meeting. “I’ll tell him in the morning” Makarov thought to himself before turning in for the night.

Tommy had a restful nights sleep except for a voice that was in all his dreams repeating the words “control them all. Power can be yours.” He was awoken by a slight knocking on his door. He sat up and shouted “come in.” The door slowly opened and in walked a girl carrying breakfast. She had short white hair and piercing sky blue eyes. Her loose blue t-shirt still didn’t hide her huge boobs and her jeans showed off her curvy ass and toned legs.

“I brought you some breakfast. Hope you don’t mind?” She asked.

“Of course not. Thank you…”

“Lisa. I’m Lisa.”

“Hi Lisa, thanks for breakfast. I’m Tommy”

“That’s ok you don’t have to thank me. Yeah I heard everyone’s talking about you and your magic. Is it really mind control?”

“Yeah it seems to be.”

“Can you do it on me?” asked Lisa

“What!” replied Tommy shocked

“Mind control me to do something odd please” asked Lisa.

“Really? I don’t fully understand how it works”

“Yeah! Please make me do something” She pleaded with Tommy.

“Ok” he said thinking about what to make her do “When you leave this room I want you to go to town get a vibrator, then use it in the public toilet until you cum” Tommy commanded her.

“Yes Tommy” she said.

“Thanks for breakfast Lisa it was great.”

“You don’t have to thank me” Lisa said as she took the plate and headed out the room. Tommy admired her ass as she walked away from him she opened the door and looked over her shoulder and smiled at him as she walked out the door and closed it behind her.

When the door closed behind Lisa she thought to herself “I need to go to town today.” she took Tommy’s plate to the kitchen of the Guild hall throwing it in the sink. She headed to her room grabbed her bag and headed for the town centre. When she arrived she started walking around trying to remember why she had come to town, as she walked around town she passed a sex shop and thought “I’ll just pop in and have a look.” She walked in and went straight to the vibrators she looked at the selection and picked up one in a bright pink colour it was 5″ long and an inch in diameter she walked up to the counter and paid for it. She left the shop and started to head back to the Guild hall when she passed some toilets “well I should probably try it out” she thought as she headed in to the toilets she went in to the end cubicle she unzipped her jeans and pulled them down around her knees revealing her lacy panties, she grabbed them and pulled them down to her knees revealing her delicate pink pussy lips with visible wetness. She sat down, her right hand reached down rubbing at her pussy lips she spread them revealing her pussy entrance and the soft pink skin within before she plunged her middle finger all the way inside herself her thumb started to massage her clit that had become engorged and was just poking out of its hiding place. She worked up a slow and deliberate pace as her finger drove into her she’d move her thumb down flicking her clit then move it back up as she pulled her finger out. Her mouth opened and closed as silent moans of pleasure escaped them she brought herself right to the edge before she withdrew her hand reaching down to her purse she pulled out the vibrator. She leant back pushing the vibrator all the way into her pussy so she could only just turn it on she twisted it to max.

“Oohh” she moaned her face flushing tomato red worried someone might of heard her. The pleasure from the vibrator was building she began to moan silently again as her right hand reached down and started to rub her clit as her left hand reached under her top and bra and started kneading a breast occasionally squeezing the nipple hard. She started to rock her hips back and forth fucking the vibrator within her as she built to an orgasm. The orgasm finally came crashing over her, her left hand squeezed tightly and pulled on her nipple she arched her back trying to push her boob into her hand and the vibrator deeper into herself, her pussy convulsed around the vibrator milking the substitute cock dry, as her right hand rubbed her clit trying to extend her orgasm as long as possible, her legs were clamped tight around the toilet holding herself to it so she didn’t fall off. After her orgasm had subsided she pulled the soaked vibrator out of her pussy turning it off she placed it into her purse. Standing up she pulled her panties and jeans back on.

“That was fun” she said flushing red “that was supposed to be a thought” she added in her head. Once she was dressed she opened the cubical and checked that no one else was there before checking herself in the mirror before heading back to the Guild hall.

Tommy heard another knock at the door.

“Come in” he said the door opened as Makarov walked into the room a big smile on his face.

“What was their decision?” Tommy asked

“You can join Fairytail but we’ll have to keep an eye on you”

“Thank you so much. I wasn’t expecting that” said Tommy as he jumped up and hugged Makarov.

“Calm down kid, we’ll be watching you closely”

“Thank you. I’ll be on my best behaviour.”

“This room will be yours but you can now leave the room but not the Guild hall unless accompanied by someone”

“Got it. No leaving the Guild hall.”

“Come down to the main room and join the Guild officially.” Said Makarov as he turned to leave Tommy’s room.

“Coming” Tommy said as he jumped up and left his room closing the door behind him.

As they were walking down the corridor Makarov asked “How did you sleep?”

“Well thank you, except I kept hearing a voice in my dreams.” Replied Tommy

“Hum… What was the voice saying?”

“It was saying control them all power can be yours”

“Hum…” said Makarov as he started to rub his moustache deep in thought. They walked out onto the top of the stairs Tommy saw the members of the Guild beneath them and spotted Lisa walking back in through the door with a broad smile on her face. Tommy smiled to himself as he knew his magic had worked. He walked down the stairs behind Makarov as they approached the bar some of the guild members stopped conversations and looked him over with suspicion in their eyes. Makarov climbed on to the bar and shouted “Kids be quite I have news.” Everyone in the room stopped their conversations and looked at Makarov then at Tommy. “I have spoken to the council and we have reached a decision” Makarov shouted

“What is it?” shouted Nick.

“Tommy will join Fairytail and be watched closely” Makarov told the Guild

“No. We can’t trust him” Shouted Nick.

“The council has spoken so has Master. Nick we should do what they say” said the guy standing next to Nick with Black hair and no top on for some reason.

“Shut up Greg. He can’t be trusted” Nick shouted

“Tell me to shut up. I’ll shut you up” Greg shouted back at Nick

“Both of you be quite” Erza shouted at them both they looked to her then each other and backed down.

“Thank you Erza. Now then Tommy get up here” said Makarov. Tommy climbed up on to the bar he towered above Makarov.

“Give me your hand Tommy” said Makarov, Tommy gave Makarov his hand.

“Repeat after me Tommy. I give my loyalty to Fairytail.”

“I give my loyalty to Fairytail.” Repeated Tommy

“My Guild mates are my family. I will protect them like family”

“My Guild mates are my family. I will protect them like family”

“Tommy as master of Fairytail I recognise you as a member.” As Makarov said these words dust floated down on to Tommy’s forearm forming a shape with a curved head narrowing to a point at the back the bottom of the head curved back to meet the body of the shape which curved down the front with a long straight tail coming out from the bottom ending in a spike directly below the head, down the back were three flames and at the bottom of the back the tail from the front continued out and curved up to a spike level with the last flame. Once the shape had formed it turned solid black the process finished in 30 seconds. Makarov said “Welcome to Fairytail, you can take jobs from the board but you must have a companion”

“Thank you. I can’t wait to prove I’m trust worthy” said Tommy. Tommy and Makarov climbed down from the bar and people came up to him and shook his hand congratulating him on his membership.

Nick came up to him reluctantly after a push from Greg “well done but I’m watching you no funny business”

“Thanks Nick, I promise no funny business” Nick walked away as Greg came up and shook Tommy’s hand.

“Sorry about him. I’m Greg well done”

“That’s ok, Mind control mages don’t exactly have a good reputation” replied Tommy. Greg was the last person to shake his hand before everyone went back to their conversations. Tommy walked to the jobs board and had a look over them but none of them suited his magic. When a hand tapped his shoulder he turned to see Lisa still smiling behind him. “You didn’t control me” she said quietly so no one else heard

“I did” replied Tommy.

“No you didn’t I haven’t done anything I didn’t want to.”

“Ohh really. How’s the vibrator?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” she said defensively as her face became red with embarrassment.

“What about the masturbation in the toilet?” Tommy asked

“How do you know about that?”

“Because I commanded you to do it.”

“Really? The thoughts just came into my head after I left your room and I did them.”

“So they seemed like you own thoughts?”

“Yeah”

“That must be how it works” Tommy said aloud “So how was it?” he asked Lisa again.

“I’m not answering that” said Lisa she walked off into the crowd of people. Tommy found somewhere to sit as they brought dinner out.

Erza came and sat next to him “Don’t worry about Nick he’s a hot head and I’m sure people will come with jobs for a mind controller.”

“Thanks I hope I can prove myself trustable” replied Tommy

“I’m sure you will.”

After dinner Tommy was heading to his room when Makarov and Erza pulled him aside. “That voice you were hearing came from beyond the gate of dreams.” Said Makarov

“The what?” replied Tommy.

“The gate of dreams is a realm that only the strongest of mages can enter. So it is unusual that you’d be able to hear a voice from it.” Erza explained.

“So I want you to let Erza dream with you” Said Makarov

“How do I let that happen?” Asked Tommy

“Erza will reach her mind out to yours you just let it in you’ll know when it happens then go to sleep as normal and Erza will be with you in your dreams” Makarov explained to Tommy.

“That sounds rather complicated” Tommy said

“Don’t worry Erza knows what she’s doing” said Makarov as Erza closed her eyes Tommy felt a presence at the edge of his mind he could feel his mind pushing back against it. With considerable concentration and effort he allowed the presence into his mind, he suddenly became aware of what Erza was feeling and thinking.

“It’s done. We can dream together” said Erza

“Well done. Now go and get some sleep” said Makarov. They all turned and headed to their rooms Tommy had to use significant effort as his mind was being overwhelmed by the sensations he was getting from his link with Erza. He finally got to his room and ready for bed once he was in bed and his head on the pillow he quickly fell asleep.

He awoke in an area covered in thick grey fog and saw a silhouette walking towards him. Tommy took a fighting stance ready if this unknown person was an enemy. “Don’t worry, It’s me” said the silhouette in Erza’s voice as she stepped out of the fog Tommy saw it was Erza. He gasped as he saw her completely naked her huge DD tits defied gravity they didn’t sag at all, her tummy was flat and toned, her waist was thin and flared out to her hips, he saw there was no hair anywhere except her head and her pussy looked like an unspoilt heaven “You’re naked” he said.

Erza looked herself over “So I am, This is the gate of dreams it can do strange things.”

“I was never anywhere like this last night” Tommy said

“You’re not strong enough to materialise here yet my link to you is allowing you to.” Explained Erza “we should stay here for the night it’s a dangerous place to walk if you inexperienced” she added.

“Ok, I’ll take your word for it.” Tommy said as he sat on the ground in the clearing Erza sat across from him asking “have you heard the voice yet?”

“No not yet” answered Tommy.

It had been what felt like hours but Tommy couldn’t be sure as there was just fog around them he could not see the sky so had no idea how much time had passed when he did finally hear the voice. “Control them all. Power can be yours.”

“I heard it too” said Erza before Tommy could ask.

“Control them all. Power can be yours. Control them all. Power can be yours.” The voice started to chant into Tommy’s head

“It’s louder than it was yesterday” Tommy told Erza.

“That’s probably due to the fact that you’ve materialised here tonight or because you controlled less people yesterday.” Erza explained to him.

The voice was still chanting at them both getting louder and louder as if it was approaching through the fog. Erza stood up and said “It’s time to leave this place” Tommy stood ready to leave he saw Erza close her eyes and disappear just as she was disappearing Tommy heard Erza think “He could control me.” He started to panic as he felt an odd weight return to his body.

Tommy awoke with a start he sat bolt upright and saw it was morning he took a couple of deep breathes “Calm down you’re awake now.” he thought to himself. Once he’d calmed down he got dressed as he heard a knock on the door. “Come in” the door opened and in walked Makarov and Erza she was clothed but Tommy could help but remember the image of her standing naked in front of him.

“Erza told me about the voice” Makarov said. “We’re calling it the hunger. Because of what it was telling you to do Erza described it as hungry to control and for power.” He added.

“Yeah that’s true it does sound hungry to control and for power” said Tommy. “What can I do to stop it?” he asked.

“I’ve got a few ideas” said Erza “becoming stronger might mean you can block it out or controlling people through the day might keep it quiet.” She said.

“But I’ll need to control people to become stronger no one’s going to let me do that” Tommy said

“There are some people who will come and ask you now they know we have a mind controller” said Makarov as he turned to leave he added “When you’re ready come down for breakfast.” Erza turned to leave behind him when Tommy said “Erza before you go can we talk?”

“Yes what do you want to talk about?” She asked.

“Before you left the gate of dreams I heard one of your thoughts…”

“What! I didn’t think you were strong enough to do that. Well done” Erza interrupted Tommy

“I wanted to ask about what the thought said”

“What did it say?”

“It said that I could control you. Was it really you or was it the voice?” Tommy asked.

Erza’s face flushed red “I need to go” she said before hastily leaving the room.

It must have been her she wouldn’t of run off if it wasn’t.” Tommy thought to himself. Once he was ready he headed for breakfast.

Once breakfast had finished most of the Guild members had headed off on jobs when a man Tommy had never seen before approached him “Hi are you the mind controller?” he asked

“Yes. What can I do for you?” responded Tommy

“I’ve got a job for you”

“What is it?”

“Could you control my wife and make her more sexually active also could you cure her fear of heights?”

“I could do that. What’s the pay?” said Tommy

“I can’t offer much 100 coin and 30 minutes with my wife.”

“Well that depends on what your wife looks like”

“I’ll bring her in” he said as he walked to the doors and waved at someone. In walked a blond bombshell her dress was tight fitting and hid nothing her c cup breasts were trying to escape and looked like they might succeed. Her tiny waist made them look even bigger, her legs went on for miles finishing in a pair of 4″ wedge heels. The man and his wife walked over to Tommy. “Here he is babe. He said he’d cure your fear” said the man.

“Thank you very much sir” she said.

“If you’d follow me we’ll go somewhere a bit quieter” Tommy said as he stood and led the lady back to his room. “What’s your name ma’am?” he asked.

“I’m Nikki. What’s your name?” she replied

“I’m Tommy.” He answered as he opened the door to his room and waved Nikki though. She walked though he followed behind closing the door “Take a seat” he said as he signalled to the bed. Nikki walked over and took a seat Tommy sat next to her “So you want to cure your fear of heights” he said.

“Yes please” said Nikki.

“Ok then but first take off your clothes.”

“Yes Tommy” Nikki stood up and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her hips and her huge boobs as they sprang free bouncing around until they settled on her chest. She pulled the dress over her head and threw it on the floor she bent at the waist and grabbed hold of her thong and pulled it down her legs revealing her shaved pussy and its puffy lips between her legs. She sat next to Tommy again he admired her naked beauty for a second, the naked beauty in front of him had got Tommy horny “Nikki get on your knees and give me a blow job” he commanded.

“Yes Tommy” Nikki said as she got down on her knees moving in between his legs she unbuttoned his jeans and grabbed a hold of them and his boxers and pulled them down, off his feet and threw them away on to the floor. His erect cock sprang to attention Nikki took hold of it with her left hand she stroked it as she leant down and kissed the tip before licking it all over with her tongue, once it was fully erect she kissed the tip before swallowing it between her pouting lips, she licked the underside as her head travelled down the shaft until her face was buried in Tommy’s pubes, she pulled her head back really sucking on his cock as if she was trying to suck the cum out of his balls. Nikki got into a rhythm of this bobbing down burying her face in his pubes then trying to suck the cum out of his cock. This rhythm continued for 5 minutes until Tommy couldn’t last any longer he grabbed her head and shoved it down on his cock causing her to gag as he forced his cock into her throat and cummed forcing her to swallow all his cum she used her tongue and throat to milk all the cum she could out of Tommy. When he’d finished cumming he let go of her head. She let his cock out of her mouth and stood up and sat next to Tommy again. “A bit more fun before I cure her.” Tommy thought to himself. “Nikki get on your hands and knees” he commanded

“Yes Tommy” Nikki said as she slipped off the bed and on to her hands and knees exposing her pussy to Tommy who knelt down behind her. He rubbed his cock along the full length of her pussy lips getting it well lubricated he thrust his hips forward plunging his cock all the way into her pussy so his hips smacked against her ass and the front of his thighs smacked the back of hers. “UUNGH” Nikki moaned as Tommy’s cock plunged in to her pussy.

“Keep quiet” Tommy told her as he drove his cock deep into her again.

“Yes …Tommy” Nikki said in a whisper as Tommy built up a hard and fast rhythm reddening her ass and thighs her mouth was opening and closing in silent moans and her breathing was becoming ragged as she built to her orgasm Tommy reached forward and grabbed her right boob that was hanging below her he squeezed the nipple hard this sudden mixture of pleasure and pain sent Nikki over the edge into an orgasm. Her muscles clamped down hard and she collapsed on to her shoulders as her arms twitched her ass was only held up by Tommy’s hands and cock buried deep in her pussy as her legs spasmed uncontrollably, her pussy muscles were rippling along Tommy’s cock, this was enough to make Tommy cum he gripped her tighter and pushed his cock deep into her as he sprayed his cum deep in her pussy as it milked him dry. Tommy let go of Nikki’s hips and she fell to the floor and his cock came out of her pussy with a wet pop Tommy sat back on the bed “Nikki lick my cock clean” he commanded

“Yes Tommy” Nikki said as she slowly got to her knees and crawled to him and took his cock in her right hand licking it clean getting the mixture of his cum and her juices off his cock when it was clean she said “I hope that’s enough payment for curing my fear.”

That’s it her mind just rationalised my commands so she’s not freaked out by it. This is great.” Tommy thought to himself then said “Yes that payment is fine. Get dressed Nikki.”

“Yes Tommy” Nikki replied as she walked over to her clothes and picked up her thong.

Before she could step in to it Tommy said “No underwear.”

“Yes Tommy” Nikki said as she dropped her underwear completely forgetting about them she picked up her dress and stepped into it, Tommy picked up his jeans and boxers he put them back on and sat down on the bed Nikki had sorted her dress and sat next to Tommy who commanded “Nikki you will no longer fear heights you will be able to get to heights without any fear. You will also be much more sexually active with your husband”

“Yes Tommy” Nikki replied

“Let’s go back to your husband”

“Yes he’ll be glad to know I’m cured.” Tommy and Nikki stood up Tommy opened the door letting Nikki lead the way down the corridor so he could admire her ass as it swayed while they walked to the main hall. Nikki ran up to her husband kissing him deeply before whispering something in his ear a huge grin appeared on his face Nikki then bounced out of the Guild hall.

“Thank you so much. Here’s the 100 coins” The man said to Tommy as he dropped a bag into Tommy’s hand before running out of the Guildhall shouting “Thank you” again.

Tommy stayed in the Guild hall as people started to come back from their days work. After everyone had returned Lisa and her sister served dinner. As Tommy was heading to his room to get ready to sleep Erza pulled him aside.

“We need to dream together again” she said

“Ok” Tommy replied as he felt Erza’s presence enter his mind again, he walked to his room got into bed and fell asleep quickly again. He was in the same spot with Erza there but this time she was barely clothed in a sheer red nighty with no underwear so he could see everything even the small amount of juices leaking out of her pussy. The night passed with no voice at the end of the night Erza asked “Did you control someone yesterday?”

“Yes a man asked me to cure his wife’s fear of heights” Tommy replied

“What else?” Erza asked crossing her arms over her boobs with a clearly annoyed expression on her face.

“He asked me to make her more sexually active” Tommy replied not wanting to annoy Erza anymore she was much stronger than he was.

“Did you?” she asked

“Yes”

“Ok well it’s time to get out of here” Erza said as she stood and closed her eyes disappearing from the gate of dreams. Tommy felt the weight returning to his body as he left the gate of dreams. He woke in his room with someone pounding on his door.

TO BE CONTINUED.