The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forbidden Magic

Sorry for the delay in writing this chapter but video games and that damn thing called life got in the way, but I should be a little quicker now things are sorted. Sorry it took so long.

As always no under 18’s and feedback is welcome at

Chapter 3

That night when Tommy awoke at the fire Erza was already there she looked at him and asked “You arrive here every night?”

“Yes why?” Tommy replied

“I don’t I have to walk here every time…”

“That’s why I always seem to beat you then” Tommy interrupted.

“Yeah but it is odd though” Erza replied before adding “anyway what stopped the voice last night it wasn’t just controlling someone I’ve seen that and it doesn’t stop it”

“That’s all I did Erza control someone” Tommy replied

“It’s Not. Tell Me What You Did” Erza said beginning to get aggressive. Before Tommy could reply the voice started its chant again. “Damn it Tommy how did you stop it!” Erza shouted at him.

“I just…” Tommy started to reply before he was interrupted by the guttural voice of the hunts master

“I’ll tell you if he won’t Erza” he said as he walked out of the fog surrounding the fire as he did so the voice disappeared.

“So how does he stop the voice?” Erza asked him. The hunts master looked at Tommy before turning to Erza

“It’s sex if he has sex the voice keeps quite” the hunts master answered bluntly.

“Is that true?” Erza asked as she turned to Tommy

“No he’s lying. How could you believe that?” Tommy replied

“Well you’re lying as well because just controlling someone doesn’t stop it.” Erza replied

“I wouldn’t lie about something this powerful” The hunts master interrupted them.

“What do you mean this powerful?” They both asked in unison

“The voice and Tommy’s mind control” the hunts master replied before adding “it’s time for me to leave you” before he faded away into nothing. “Well was he telling the truth?” Erza asked again

“NO!” Tommy replied as he felt the weight begin to return to his body.

“I’ll see you in the Guildhall” she said as they both disappeared from the gate of dreams.

Tommy awoke in his room with mixed emotions he was happy his date went well with Lisa and he was confident about asking her on a second date. He was also anxious about what the hunts master had told Erza he knew it was true but didn’t want her to know that. He was getting dressed when someone knocked on the door “Come in.”

As the door opened he heard Erza say “Tommy we need to talk.” He sighed deeply as he turned to face her “Is what the hunts master said true?” She asked again.

“NO Erza it’s not true” Tommy replied aggressively his patience wearing thin. Then suddenly Erza had pushed him up against the wall and she’d summoned a sword she was holding to his throat.

“Tell me Tommy how do you stop the voice. I’ve tried to trust you but you’re not telling the truth and sorry but your magic makes trusting you even harder” she hissed at him right in his face

Tommy was panicking there was no way his magic would work on her she was so much stronger “Probably an s class” he thought to himself. Plus he had no chance of fighting her off “Ok Ok I’m sorry Erza. He was telling the truth sex is how to stop the voice” he said.

“Thanks” said Erza as she stepped back from him and the sword disappeared “So the nights when it was quite you’d used the power to have sex” she stated “so that means you and Lisa didn’t. Does she know about it?” Erza asked

“Of course not” Tommy replied “I wouldn’t tell her something like that” he added.

“So what are you going to do about the voice then?”

“I’m not having sex with anyone if that’s what you’re asking I’m going to wait till me and Lisa have sex.”

“That’s crazy you need to silence the voice”

“I’m not cheating on Lisa” Tommy said forcefully “Erza don’t tell Makarov please” he added pleading.

“I have to he asked me to find a way to stop it and tell him.”

“Please Erza” pleaded Tommy.

“I’ll give you a week Tommy that’s it after that I’m telling him everything” Erza said as she turned and left his room.

That was close” thought Tommy.

5 DAYS LATER

Erza had kept her promise and hadn’t told Makarov when he returned from his meeting with the council about the hunt of old and the previous mind controller. He’d said that the last mind controller had spent his last few years in what was now the library of Oxford University. So he’d spent the last couple of days trying to get permission for a group to go to the library and have a look. The University had been very uncooperative as they had a deep distrust of mages. After two days of constant nagging from Makarov they’d finally given in.

Tommy, Erza, Nick and Greg arrived at the University library and were allowed inside “How are we supposed to find a ring in here” Nick said in frustration.

“It’s huge we’re never going to find it” Greg said

“Shut up and look. Where would you hide something if you never wanted it to be found?” Erza asked as she walked away from them. They split up and started to search the library. Tommy went and found a section in the library about ancient relics and their myths. They’d been looking for over an hour and had found nothing about the hunt of old or the last mind controller when Nick shouted across the library “Come here I’ve found something.” Tommy ran towards where Nick’s voice had come from. He arrived at the same time as Erza they waited for Greg to arrive.

“What did you find?” They all asked in unison

“Take a look” Nick said as he grabbed hold of the bookshelf and pulled it back revealing a set of stairs.

“Wow. Well done Nick” Erza said as she started down the stairs everyone followed her down. At the bottom of the stairs they found a large room that had maps and pictures on the wall and a huge desk in the middle that was covered with paper. Tommy started looking at the maps on the wall just by the door. They had been drawn and written on. The drawing and writing looked like battle plans and showed a blob in the middle that had “controlled” on it.

“This must be his room these maps are battle plans and show what he controlled” Tommy said

Greg replied from behind the desk “these notes are crazy that voice became something more than just telling him to control everyone”

“Collect the notes together Greg” Erza said as she looked at more pictures on the wall. Tommy started to walk round the room looking at more maps and pictures when he passed one that he recognised it was a depiction of the hunt of old. It was funny though Tommy felt as if the hounds in the picture were looking at him. He stopped and looked closely he noticed he could hear a whisper.

“Erza come have a look at this.”

“What is it” She said as she came and placed a hand on his shoulder “The hunt of old” she added as she saw the picture.

“Can you hear anything?” Tommy asked

“No” said Erza as she turned to face him.

“Something’s behind this picture” Tommy said as he stepped forward and tried to lift the picture off the wall “It won’t move” he said struggling to move it to no avail.

“Let me have a go” Erza said she tried to move the picture but had no success as she stood back from the picture “What are we going to do?” she thought aloud.

“Fist of the fire knight” Nick shouted as he lunged forward with flames engulfing his fist

“NO!” shouted the others but it was too late Nick’s fist hit the picture and flames exploded from it. Once the flames had disappeared there was a little hole where the picture used to be with a small box in it.

“Thanks Nick” Tommy said as he stepped forward and grabbed the box Tommy froze in place and his eyes glazed over.

“Tommy!” Erza shouted she tried to grab him but found something was stopping her. Greg tried to grab him as well but found the same thing was stopping him. After 10 seconds Tommy took a deep breath and fell backwards holding the box Nick caught him before he hit the floor.

“This is it” said Tommy “It’s the ring of the hunt of old and it doesn’t have to be a ring” he added as he stood up.

“What do you mean?” they all asked

“It’ll take whatever shape I want it to.” As he said that the ring in his hand changed in to a pair of silver L shaped earrings with aquamarine gems on one side of the L shape. “See”

“That’s cool but lets get those notes and go before someone comes looking for us.” Nick and Greg gathered all the notes from the desk as Tommy put the earrings in his pocket for later

“So you’re giving them to Lisa” Erza said as she approached Tommy

“Yeah I trust her. She won’t do anything stupid. Do you think she’ll like them?”

“I’m sure she will they were very pretty.”

“We got all the notes” Nick shouted.

As Erza turned away Tommy heard “I wish they were E shaped” in her voice but she didn’t say anything. Tommy ignored it and joined the others as they headed up the stairs.

It took all of them pushing together to push the bookshelf back into place. As they headed out of the library the security guards glared at them and said “Finally those Mages are leaving.”

Back at the Guildhouse they laid all the notes they’d found out on the bar “this was all we could carry back there were pictures and maps on the walls” Erza told Makarov.

“Well done guys. I’ll have a look at them.” Tommy went to his room to get ready for his date with Lisa. Tommy met her outside the main entrance to the Guildhall she was wearing a little black dress that clung to every curve emphasising her cleavage and her toned thighs were further shown off by the effect her 4″ leather heels had on them. Tommy gave Lisa the earrings after they’d had dinner, Lisa put them on straight away they matched her clear blue eyes and looked beautiful.

When they got back to the Guildhouse Tommy walked Lisa back to her room as always he went to give her a kiss goodnight but Lisa grabbed hold of him kissing him passionately forcing her tongue into his mouth. Tommy quickly returned the kiss. Lisa reached back opening her room door she pulled Tommy inside and he flicked the door closed behind them. Lisa unbutton Tommy’s shirt throwing it aside before pushing him away. She licked her lips before slowly taking hold of the zip on her dress and slowly lowering it her breasts bounced free from the top of her dress as it still clung to her hips. Once the zip was completely undone Lisa shimmed her hips and the dress fell to the floor revealing her tiny black thong, she quickly discarded that as well and stood naked in front of Tommy except for her heels and the earrings he got her. Tommy’s cock was staining against the material of his trousers Lisa was beautiful and his cock was the hardest it had ever been. He quickly undid his trousers removing them and his boxers in one swift motion. His cock pointed straight out in front of him towards Lisa. She giggled at the sight before getting on her hands and knees and crawling towards Tommy’s raging erection. She stuck her tongue out and licked the whole length of Tommy’s cock he shuddered as a wave of pleasure washed over him. She licked his cock all over before she wrapped her lips around it. She started to swallow his whole length slowly, licking the underside of his cock as she went until she’d swallowed his whole cock as she travel back up his cock she sucked on it like it was a straw until only the tip of his cock was still in her mouth she circled it with her tongue before plunging back down his shaft much faster. She got into to a fast rhythm of swallowing his whole cock while licking the underside then sucking on it as she travelled back up his cock. Tommy wasn’t going to last long, she was amazing and he hadn’t had sex since their first date.

“I…I’m close” Tommy gasped. Lisa let his cock slip out of her mouth with a pop she stood slowly running her hands up Tommy’s stomach and chest she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before stepping back and falling on to the bed, spreading her legs wide she started to gently stroke her pussy while staring straight at Tommy. Tommy quickly got the message and walked to the bed. He lined his cock up with her soaking pussy before thrusting deep into her warm velvety softness.

“OHH …God” Lisa gasped as Tommy’s cock plunged into her his whole length was buried in her pussy and his balls slapped against her ass. He slowly withdrew his cock so just the tip was left in her pussy “AHH Tommy Faster” Lisa panted. Tommy didn’t need to be asked twice he started to slam in and out of her pussy. “OHH …Yes” She gasped as Tommy’s pounding brought her closer to orgasm.

“Get on your hands and knees” Tommy said as he pulled his entire length out of Lisa.

She wined as he pulled his cock out before replying “Yes Tommy.” Tommy didn’t even register that he’d commanded Lisa. She rolled over on to her hands and knees wiggling her ass at Tommy. He took hold of her hips and drove his cock into her wet pussy. “OHH …God.” She moaned as she started to thrust back against Tommy. They built up a fast pace Tommy’s hips were smacking against Lisa’s ass cheeks turning them a pink colour Tommy saw this and started to spank her ass as well. “AWW …Yes” Lisa moaned as he spanked her ass turning it a bright crimson.

“Lisa get your vibrator” Tommy said without releasing it was a command.

“Yes Tommy” Lisa replied as she reached out her left arm opening the top draw of her bedside table, she pulled out the vibrator before closing the draw again.

“Turn it on and put is in your ass” Tommy said as he continued to fuck her hard from behind.

“Yes Tommy” Lisa turned the vibrator, reaching behind herself with her left hand she rubbed it around her ass before slowly pushing it in “AHH …OHH” she moaned as the pain of the vibrators entry and the pleasure of Tommy’s hard fucking mixed together. Tommy could feel the vibrator against his cock every time he thrust into Lisa. He picked up his pace as the sensations drove him closer to cumming. Lisa was being driven towards her orgasm as the sensations mixed together “AHH …GOD …I’M CLOSE” she gasped. Tommy grabbed hold of Lisa’s hips and thrust forward exploding deep inside her. The feeling of Tommy’s hot cum coating her pussy sent Lisa over the edge into the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had “OHH …GOD …YES.” She screamed as her pussy clamped down on Tommy’s cock while her ass spasmed around the vibrator. Her pussy walls were milking Tommy’s cock dry Tommy released his grip on Lisa’s hips revealing bright red hand prints he grabbed the vibrator pulling it out of Lisa’s ass with a pop “AHH” Lisa moaned as the feeling of the vibrator being removed extended her orgasm for another couple of seconds after it finally subsided she collapsed on to the bed. Tommy threw the vibrator on to the bedside table before collapsing and falling asleep spooning her.

That night Lisa found herself in a dense forest with a thick fog all around she heard barking in the distance. She decided to head towards the barking to see what was happening. As she started to walk towards the barking the fog dissipated and revealed a path in front of her. As she headed down the path the trees and fog started to move sending her away from the barking she continued to follow the path and suddenly the forest ended revealing a meadow that stretched all the way to the horizon. Lisa looked around and saw a tall man with a crow on his shoulder he turned towards Lisa as he said “so you’re the one he picked. Well done in the woods.”

“What do you mean?” Lisa asked.

Tommy woke up at the fire as normal Erza was already there “No voice tonight so…”

“Stop Erza you know we did” Tommy interrupted.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you” Erza replied

“It’s ok it just doesn’t seem right to talk about it immediately after.” Tommy replied

“Did you give her the earrings?”

“Yeah I did she’s wearing them now.”

“I guess we’ll see if they do anything tomorrow morning.” Erza replied

“Yeah we’ll have to see” Tommy said. Tommy quickly felt the familiar sensation of waking from the gate of dreams “That was quick” he said.

“Time is odd here it can be faster or slower than in the waking world” Erza replied as she felt the weight return to her body too.

Tommy woke up still spooning Lisa he rolled on to his back to stretch when Lisa gasped and sat bolt upright. “Are you ok? Tommy asked as he sat up next to her.

“I’m fine the hunts master told me everything Tommy.” She said a mixture of sympathy and anger in her voice.

“Shit I’m Sorry Lisa”

“It’s ok Tommy. I’m happy you trust me so much but you shouldn’t have lied about the earrings”

“Sorry” Tommy said again struggling to think of anything else to say.

“You controlled me last night too” Lisa said with a small smile forming on her face.

“No I didn’t” Tommy replied with a shocked look on his face.

“The vibrator and putting it in my ass. I hated the idea of anal”

Tommy thought back to last night and remembered he’d said “Get the vibrator” to which Lisa had replied “Yes Tommy”

“Shit I didn’t mean to I just got carried away” Tommy said grovelling

“It’s ok I enjoyed it, being commanded plus the anal.”

“I’m glad you liked but I’m still sorry” Tommy replied a little calmer now.

“The hunts master told me something else as well” Lisa said with a massive grin on her face as her hand snaked down towards Tommy’s cock before grabbing it. “I’m going to make sure there is no voice tonight either” she said as she was stroking it to full attention.

Tommy moaned as Lisa stroked his cock once it was fully erect Lisa pushed him back down on to the bed. She straddled him and quickly plunged down on to his erect manhood so her ass smacked against his thighs.

“AHH …GOD” She moaned as she slowly raised herself back up the length of his cock before letting herself sink down so his cock was completely buried in her wet pussy. She built up a fast and hard rhythm burying Tommy’s cock deep in her pussy then lifting herself almost all the way off it. “OHH …GOD …I’M …GONNA …CUM” Lisa moaned between gasps for air. When there was suddenly a knocking at the door Lisa slammed down on to Tommy’s lap as her pussy clenched tightly around his cock “Shit” she whispered “who is it?” she shouted.

“It’s your sister you need to help with breakfast” Mandy shouted

“Crap Crap” Lisa whispered to Tommy before shouting “Sorry I over slept I’ll be down as soon as.”

“OK I’ll see you soon” Mandy shouted back. Tommy and Lisa stayed silent as they listened to Mandy walk away. Once she’d gone Lisa started to ride Tommy incredibly fast.

“What are you doing?” Tommy asked shocked they were still having sex

“God I’m turned on …AHH …I’M …SO …CLOSE” she gasped back before her orgasm crashed through her. Her pussy started convulsing around Tommy’s cock which pushed him over the edge he cummed deep into her pussy the feeling of Tommy’s hot cum in her pussy sent Lisa over the edge into a second orgasm her whole body twitched as it crashed through her. Once it had subsided Lisa lifted herself off Tommy’s cock with a pop. “I’m going to shower before I help sis make breakfast” She said as she headed into her bathroom. Tommy lay there amazed at her beauty and the sex they’d just had. He drifted off to sleep as Lisa was in the shower when she came out the shower she got dressed and headed to the kitchen to help prepare breakfast leaving Tommy to get up when he was ready.

Chapter 4 happening soon