The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Force of Will

February 2004

The first chapter of this story was heavily influenced by Melting, by softi. (The next chapter will veer off in another direction entirely, though.)

Chapter One

The slave girl Tanya walked hurriedly across the cold marble floor of the bathhouse. Her owner, Madam Lynne, was an important woman who sat on the Council, and owned one of the largest estates in Artema. Relaxing in the heated bath was Madam Lynne’s daughter, Miss Emily. Kneeling next to the bath was another slave, Anna. Tanya knelt at the edge of the bath next to Anna. She bowed, briefly touching her head to the floor, and spoke.

“I’m sorry to disturb, Miss Emily, but Miss Mel awaits you in the main house.”

“Thank you, Tanya,” said Emily. She stood and stepped out of the Water.

On the floor between Tanya and Anna was a towel. Tanya took the towel and stood. Anna, however, gave Tanya dirty look, and snatched the towel away from her. Miss Emily had recently turned eighteen, and would soon be entitled to own slaves herself. Emily had grown into a beautiful, strong woman, and many of the slaves on the estate found themselves competing for Miss Emily’s attention.

“Tanya! Anna!” snapped Emily. The slaves forgot about the towel, and turned to face Emily. A wave of calm washed over them. “What is my mother’s most important rule?”

The two slave girls spoke in unison. “No jealousy,” they said resigningly.

Emily smiled approvingly. “Very good. Now tend to me.” The two slaves sighed contentedly. Their brief conflict was forgotten completely; they were now focused entirely on serving Miss Emily. They each held one end of the towel, and wrapped it around Miss Emily, and dried her. They fetched her tunic and sandals, and quickly dressed her.

Emily started to walk away. The two slaves followed her like puppies. Emily tuned and spoke. “I don’t need any help walking home. You two stay here and clean the bathhouse.”

Tanya and Anna bowed deeply. “Yes, Miss Emily,” they said. Obediently, they went off to do their task. Emily paused momentarily to watch them, eagerly looking forward to the day that she would have slaves of her own.

* * *

Back at the main house, Emily’s friend and classmate Mel was out on the patio, stretched out on a lounge chair. She, too, was eighteen, and was about to about to become an owner, just like Emily.

“Aarrgh! I can’t stand it,” said Mel. “The waiting is unbearable! If I have to wait any longer, I will surely die!”

Emily giggled. “There’s no need for melodrama. I’m sure you can hold out for two more days.”

“I want it so badly. All I ever wanted was a slave of my own. I don’t know why they make us wait. We’ve been ready for years.”

“You were never much for ritual, were you? I think the ceremony is wonderful. It’s the most important day of an Arteman citizen’s life. It will all be worth it.”

Mel smiled at her friend. “You’re every bit as impatient as I am, aren’t you?”

Emily laughed. “Of course I am! Especially with all of the slaves on the estate doting after me. It’s more than I can stand.”

Emily changed the subject. “I’m thirsty,” she said. “Do you want anything?” Emily reached for a bell that was sitting on one of the tables.

“No, not like that,” said Mel. “Do it the way we were taught.”

“I can’t,” said Emily. “I keep trying, but it doesn’t work. I’m not at that level yet.” All of the daughters of Artema were taught how to subjugate. Both Emily and Mel had shown great aptitude, and were encouraged to push the limits of their abilities.

“It’s easy,” said Mel. “I’m doing it all the time now. You just have to keep trying.”

“OK,” said Emily, “Here goes.” Emily closed her eyes and concentrated. She tried to sense the minds of the slaves on the estate. She sorted through the individual minds until she found one of the kitchen slaves. Emily focused her will on the girl, and summoned her. Emily broke her concentration, and let out a gasp of relief.

“Did it work?” asked Mel.

“I think so,” said Emily. Sure enough, moments later a very confused slave came walking out on the patio, obviously having no idea what she was doing there. “Maya! So efficient of you to check in on us,” said Emily. “Bring us both glasses of lemonade.”

“Uhm, yes, Miss Emily,” said the poor confused girl, who bowed and went back to the kitchen.

“You did it!” said Mel. She hugged Emily. “I knew you could!”

Emily beamed with pride. “Yes, I did.” She was obviously exhausted, though, and had to lay back on her chair to rest.

Emily and Mel drank their lemonades and chatted for a while. When they were finished with their drinks, Emily asked if Mel wanted to go riding.

Mel smiled slyly. “I don’t want to go riding,” she said. “I want to do something else.”

“What do you want to do.”

Mel closed her eyes and concentrated. “Uhm... I want to go... to the... laundry room!”

Emily sighed. “The laundry room. What a surprise. You’re so predictable.”

“I am, aren’t I? C’mon, let’s go.”

The two of them walked to the laundry room. Just as Emily expected, they found Leela working there. Leela was a new girl that Emily’s mother had recently purchased, and who Mel had a huge crush on. Mel made sure she saw her every time she came to visit. Leela was hunched over a tub and washboard, with a kerchief tied in her hair. Even still, she was unbelievably cute. The smock she wore was all wet, and clung tightly to her, showing off her perfect round breasts. Leela bowed. “Miss Emily, Miss Mel,” she said, and then went back to her chore.

“Good afternoon, Leela. How are you today?” said Mel.

“I’m very good, Miss Mel.” Leela kept washing clothes while the two Misses stared at her. She was obviously becoming self-conscious about it. “Miss Mel, Madam Lynn has ordered me to tend to the laundry. Please let me do my work. I cannot disobey her.”

“Of course not,” said Mel. “You are a good slave. An obedient, loyal, docile, pretty slave.”

Leela blushed. “Thank you, Miss Mel.”

“OK, you’ve seen her,” said Emily. “We can go now.” Mel ignored her, she was concentrating on Leela. “C’mon, let’s go. She has work to do.”

Mel continued to ignore Emily. Leela stopped working, stood and faced Mel, staring blankly ahead. “You look uncomfortable in those wet clothes. Take them off.”

Without breaking her stare, Leela faintly whispered the words, “Yes, Miss Mel,” as her hands reached up and unbuttoned her smock. She peeled away the wet fabric, and let it fall to the floor. Emily was beginning to understand what Mel saw in Leela. Her complexion was white and smooth, her lips were red and full, and Emily could sense that her mind was open and pliant. Leela’s hands dropped to her sides again, and she continued to stare ahead blankly. She was breathing heavier now, and her bare breasts were moving up and down, faster and faster.

Mel walked up to the enthralled slave, and pulled the kerchief out of her hair. Her wavy hair fell down to her shoulders. Leela tilted her head back and stared up at the taller Mel. She was unable to take her eyes off of her. “Such a good little slave,” said Mel. Their eyes were locked on each other. Mel was completely focused. “And slaves who are good... get... to... COME!!”

Leela’s back arched, and she let out a loud scream. She swooned, and fell into Mel’s arms. Leela screamed and twitched as Mel held her, and eventually calmed down.

“What’s going on in here?” Emily turned and saw her mother standing in the doorway.

“Mother, it’s—”

Lynne ignored her daughter. “Melissa! What do you think you’re doing?”

Mel helped Leela back to her feet. “Madam Lynne, it’s... it’s not what it seems.”

“Melissa, daughter of Joan, in less than two days you will become an owner yourself. You do not need to help yourself to other people’s property.”

Mel tried to be apologetic. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve been so eager. I want so much to be a strong owner, just like you.”

“You have a strong will, Melissa, but it takes more than that to be a good owner. A woman of Artema needs to be responsible, she needs to be courageous.”

“I understand, Madame Lynne,” said Mel, not sounding very sincere. It was a speech she had heard many times when she was growing up.

“Go home, Melissa. We will see you at the ceremony.” Silently, Mel left, giving Emily a little wave goodbye.

Lynne turned to her slave. “Get back to work, Leela,” she said.

“Yes, Madam Lynne.” Leela bowed, and knelt back down over the wash tub.

“Put your clothes back on.”

Leela blushed. “Sorry Madam Lynne.”

Emily hugged her mother as they walked down the hallway. “I’m so sorry, Mother. That should have never happened.”

Lynne comforted Emily. “It’s OK, I understand. I was eager too when I was your age. In two days, none of this will matter. Besides, I can’t be angry at you. I just learned the good news.”

“Good news?”

“You did a summoning today, didn’t you?”

“That’s right! I finally got it to work! How did you find out about it?”

“Dear, you ought to know by now that slaves have no secrets.” Lynne kissed her daughter. “I’m so proud of you! You’ve become such a strong woman.”

Emily sighed.

“What’s the matter?” asked Lynne.

“Did you see what Mel just did? She gave Leela an orgasm without even touching her. She makes it look so effortless. Everything seems to be a struggle for me.”

Lynne kissed Emily again. “It was easy for Melissa because Leela wanted it to happen. I think you will find that you and Melissa are each strong in your own ways. Ways you can’t imagine.”

* * *

Finally, the big day arrived. The ritual was as old as Artema itself. Emily and Mel were to appear before the Council, and subjugate their first slaves. Once they have proved that they were strong enough, they would become Madam Emily and Madam Mel, full citizens of Artema.

Emily met Mel outside the temple where the Council was held. The two hugged. “I can’t believe it! We’re finally here!” said Emily.

“Goddess be praised,” said Mel.

Lynne came up to the two of them. Ignoring Mel completely, Lynne hugged and kissed her daughter, and said, “I want you to know that I will always love you, and I will always be proud of you, no matter what happens.” She then left, and entered the temple with the rest of the Councilors.

“What was that all about?” asked Mel. “I guess your Mom is still mad at me.”

“I guess,” said Emily. “She’s been acting weird all morning. That was the only thing she’s said to me all day.”

Mel looked up into the temple. “Are you ready? Let’s get this over with.”

Emily took a deep breath. “Let’s go.” The two of them held hands, and walked up the stairs and into the temple. Inside, three temple slaves were kneeling and waiting for them.

The slaves all bowed deeply. The one in the middle said, “Welcome, Miss Melissa. Welcome, Miss Emily.”

“You may stand,” said Mel. The slaves obeyed. They opened the door to the inner chamber.

“The Council awaits you.”

Emily and Mel walked in. The Councilors were seated along a high podium. The head Councilor spoke:

“Long ago, men learned how to force their will on the minds of others. They used their skill to subjugate women, and make them their slaves. A handful of women, though, were strong, and were able to resist the will of men. They escaped, and created Artema, a country free of men.

“Artema was founded on strength, and it is only with strength that Artema can continue to survive. You, Melissa, daughter of Joan, and you, Emily, daughter of Lynne, are the strongest of all our daughters, and would be worthy citizens of Artema.” Emily and Mel beamed with pride.

“However, in order to defend themselves from encroachment by the World of Men, the daughters of Artema must push themselves to be ever stronger. It is only by challenging yourselves, and prevailing, that you can be better Artemans. The Council has determined that there is only one challenge left that is great enough for you to face, and that is each other.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Emily.

“Hush, Emily,” said her mother. “Let the Council speak.”

The head Councilor continued. “It is the decision of the Council—the unanimous decision—that only one of you may obtain citizenship. One of you must prove your strength by subjugating the other.” The Councilors stood and started filing out of the chamber. Lynne glanced at Emily as she left, but said nothing. The last Councilor to leave, the head Councilor, stood in the doorway. “You entered this chamber as two Misses, but you can only leave as Madam and slave.” She then left, closing and locking the door behind her.

Emily ran over and started kicking and banging on the doors. “Wait! Come back! This is madness! You can’t be serious!” She waited for an answer, but it never came. Then she ran over to Mel. “We don’t have to do this, they can’t make us. We’ll just go to them and tell them we won’t do it.”

But Mel had calmed herself, and was already starting her concentration.

“Mel! What are you doing!?” asked a horrified Emily.

“I’ve waited long enough for this,” said Mel, calmly. “I will not wait another hour. I have nothing to fear, everybody knows I’m the strongest.” Emily could feel the pressure start to build on her mind.

“How can you do this? I love you like a sister!”

“I love you too, Emily. Can’t you feel the love?” Indeed, the sensations that were entering Emily’s mind were warm, soft and inviting. Emily felt herself relaxing. “I want to be an owner so badly. Neither you or anyone else is going to get in my way.” Mel was brimming over with confidence, and her words were backed by the full force of her will. “I love it when a slave submits to me, when the last bit of resistance melts away, and she becomes soft and weak and pliant.”

The warm, relaxing pleasure was filling Emily’s mind, making her feel soft and weak, just like Mel said. Emily closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

“You know you can’t resist me, Emily. I’ve always been stronger than you. You’ve always tried to keep up with me, but you never could. Now you’ll never get the chance. You will be my slave, my first slave. The first slave is the sweetest of them all.” Mel moved in for the kill. She could sense that Emily could not hold out for much longer. “You will be soft and submissive. Soft and submissive.” Mel stood face-to-face with Emily, just a few inches away, and let her words sink in.

“Soft and submissive,” repeated Emily. “Soft and submissive.” Suddenly, Emily opened her eyes, wide as saucers. Mel was taken aback by Emily’s piercing stare. Emily had bent, but she hadn’t been broken. Emily seemed to get her second wind, and Mel could feel the resolve building up inside of her.

For a few moments, neither said anything. Their stares were locked. Then Emily spoke again. “Soft and submissive.” Only this time, she wasn’t speaking about herself, she was projecting outward.

Mel was losing control. She could feel the soothing warmth trickling into her mind. Surprisingly, she found Emily’s newfound confidence to be arousing.

Emily realized she was getting the upper hand. “Take off your clothes,” she ordered, her voice full of authority.

Mel was suddenly overwhelmed by the urge to disrobe. Her tunic felt stiff and scratching. Wearing clothes suddenly felt unnatural to her. She imagined herself how easy it would be to pull her tunic over her head and discard it. What a relief it would be. “No, please,” she protested.

Mel tried to look away from Emily’s stare, but she found she couldn’t. Emily’s eyes were beautiful, and her stern gaze made Mel feel weak. Emily repeated, “Soft and submissive. Soft and submissive.” Mel’s ability to protest faded away. Emily pushed further into Mel’s mind. “You... will... OBEY!!”

Within moments, Mel was standing nude in front of Emily. She was defeated. A single tear ran down Mel’s face. Mel wasn’t sure if it was a tear of sadness or joy.

“Who is the strongest?” asked Emily.

“You are,” said Mel.

Emily asked again. “Who is the strongest?”

“You are... Madam Emily,” said Mel. Emily smiled approvingly. Knowing that she had made Emily happy made Mel even more aroused.

“And who are you?”

“I am Mel, your slave. I am soft and weak and docile and obedient.”

“Mel isn’t a proper name for a slave. From now on, you will be the slave Lissa.”

Lissa gave a soft moan. That sounded so right. Lissa was the perfect name for a soft submissive slave like herself. “Yes, Madam Emily,” she said.

By now, Emily had free reign of Lissa’s mind. Lissa could feel the last pockets of resistance melting away. She could only feel love for her owner now. Lissa felt her knees give way. She found herself kneeling, her head touching the floor, bowing before her owner.

“Do you give yourself to me totally?” asked Emily.

“Yes, Madam Emily.” With a final push of her mind, Emily rewarded Lissa with an intense orgasm. Lissa moaned and squirmed on the floor for almost a full minute. When the pleasure subsided, Lissa returned to the kneeling position.

“Slave, tend to your owner.” said Emily.

“Yes, Madam Emily.” Lissa stood and undressed Emily. Then she kneeled again, and began to lick her owner’s pussy. Lissa knew that she could only provide a fraction of the pleasure her owner gave her, but she took it as a challenge. It was only by challenging herself could she strive to be a better slave. Madam Emily’s moans let her know she was well on her way.

* * *

Some time later, Emily banged on the chamber doors, and they opened. She walked out of the chamber as a full citizen of Artema. Crawling behind her was her slave Lissa, naked and smiling proudly.

The head of the Council spoke to Lissa. “Look at me, child.” Lissa obeyed, and the Councilor probed her mind. “She has tasted the fruit of submission, and her will is completely gone,” she announced. “She has been completely subjugated.” Some of the other Councilors seemed surprised, but Emily’s mother nodded approvingly. Emily nodded back. Emily looked down. Kneeling in front of her was her slave. Knowing that she owned Lissa completely filled her with satisfaction. This was the most important day of her life, the day she had been looking forward to for years and years. It was far better than she imagined it could be.

To Be Continued.