The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is quite obviously a work of fiction. All characters in the story who have sex are 17, 18, or older, which is an age of consent in quite a few countries. Anyone believing this is real, wanting to do this, or anything of the sort should seek help, etc.

Hello! For the record, this is my first story after a long time of lurking. Anyone wanting to contact me can do so here:

Forced Feminism

Prologue

Alice walked to school just as she would any other day. She was a regular, every day California coast girl; that is to say that she didn’t quite fit the stereotype of constantly wearing a two piece while catching waves and going to wild parties to get laid every night, but she certainly spent a bit more time doing those activities than most people would. After all, if you’re living at the beach, who’s to stop you? Perfectly fine grades still came her way, so not doing it would be pointless.

As she stepped inside the school, she noticed that there seemed to be slightly more adults there than there would be on an average day of school. Alice certainly never took a head count, and maybe there was just a meeting or workshop or something, but it still seemed a tad odd.

Sitting down as she normally would in her homeroom, absolutely nothing seemed different at least in this corner of the school. Some boys were fooling around looking at girls from the window, a few kids were reading, and a girl or two were doing their nails. After about ten minutes, when class had officially started, Alice’s teacher, Mr. Mantie, walked in and prepared for the lesson. ‘Looks like things will be another boring day.’

Suddenly, two men burst through the door. They both looked armed.

“Alright, all men on one side of the room, and all women on the other!”

Judging by the screams heard across the school, it seemed that this was happening in every classroom across the school. Alice, terrified, walked over to the other side of the room. While walking over, she briefly came in contact with her boyfriend, Mittchel. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze, in an attempt to calm her down. It didn’t work.

“Okay. Nice choice making it simple,” one of the men said. “Now everyone just relax...” he said, before dropping a small metal ball. As soon as it hit the ground, a purple looking gas was released. Instantly, Alice felt her vision getting smaller and smaller, and just as she caught sight of a few other students falling to the ground, she followed them.

Part 1

“This is the third time this week. You heard it here first folks, all females have disappeared from Anchor Bay’s local highschool, Fredrick Norton Academies! Little River and Sonoma County’s Occidental County were both struck just yesterday. Every female from the students, teachers, and lunch ladies have all mysteriously gone missing. Those evading capture, mainly males, have reported the following—”

Jerry flipped off the television. He had been there when it happened, he knew the entire story. Even his girlfriend, Rachel had gone missing. Brown, the governor of California, personally appeared in the town several days ago, apologizing profusely for his hesitance in requiring the stop of all schooling until more was discovered. Because of his hesitance, at least Norton Academies could have been saved, even if not the other schools.

The part that really annoyed Jerry, however, was what his fellow classmates had been doing. School had been off for about four days now, and most of his male classmates had merely lounged at the beaches, telling their story off merely to impress girls. To think that the females they had been growing up their entire life with had been kidnapped, and all they wanted to do was have sex with... Well, girls! It was a true question how the other girls didn’t see what they were doing.

For Jerry, the four days were mainly keeping up on what had actually happened at the schools. Watching the news wasn’t the true place for it, though. They only reported news way after it had actually surfaced. No, to keep up on everything well, Jerry had to use the internet. A senior in college, he knew it like the back of his hand. A lot of it was just crap conspiracy stuff, mainly from dicks in the East who just thought that this was some kind of stunt. Yeah, about 2,000 girls go missing, maybe more, but I’m sure it’s completely fake. A lot of the news was also useless, in the form of kids telling their stories or merely about how the protection was being upped and even about how the parents of girls and boys alike were suing the school. The true stuff that Jerry needed, however, was much harder to find. It didn’t find its way into the more mainstream news; it was just rumors, really. However, many sources said that before the stunt was pulled at all three schools, vans had appeared in the surrounding stores all bearing the name “Lizezi.” Doing the best research he could find on the subject, Jerry found no information about them dating before the incident. It was a true enigma.

This particular day, however, a bit more news resurfaced. Supposedly, some Lizezi trucks had been spotted in Fruto, a small town about an hour east of Jerry’s area. Though normally Jerry was hardly the type to be all adventurous and go out of his way to get in trouble, he could hardly help himself considering that he had hardly left his house for half a week. It was merely too much to resist. Maybe he could get to the bottom of all this. No way the police would just because some guy saw some stuff on the internet.

Hopping in his car, Jerry wondered what he would do even if he found something there. Even if he did, what would he find? A bunch of girls locked up in some warehouse? Were they even alive at that point? Thoughts like that wouldn’t even help at this point. Besides, if he did find anything, he could always take a quick picture with his phone and show the police as some kind of proof.

A long hour passed and Jerry finally reached Fruto. He walked around for about a half hour, seeing absolutely nothing. Sure, he had mainly only seen men during his walks around the area, but that didn’t seem like any hard evidence that there was a mass kidnapping of females here. The area didn’t even look like it had a very large population to begin with; it was just some random community along a highway. Could someone even really hide something here?

Jerry got back into his car and decided to head back home, a tad disappointed. However, just as he was only three minutes up the highway, he saw a Lizezi car going towards Fruto and nearly made a U-turn right there. At least he could get some closure if it merely turned out that Lizezi was a gas station or something. Though turning around took some time, Jerry eventually managed to make that turn and get towards the truck. He followed it for about seven minutes before it pulled up to a dirt road. Much more slowly, it went up it, with Jerry obviously noting that it was no normal street. Not wanting to bring too much attention to himself, Jerry decided to do the rest on foot. He’d be unnoticeable, and at the speed the car was going he doubted it would get too far ahead of him.

It took about four minutes of walking about twenty feet behind and kind of in the forest next to the road before the car and Jerry finally stopped. Jerry still tried to stay as far back as possible, but wanted a good view. Risking being caught, he made himself slightly visible. To his shock, the back of the vehicle opened, and out walked a small crowd of girls! Off the top of his head, Jerry would have to guess about fifty or so. They were wearing normal clothes that you’d expect a girl to wear, and were all barefoot. To his surprise, however, each of them walked straight into the factory without any guidance; The man driving the car was still in the front, and the one who had opened the truck went back inside of it as soon as all had gotten out.

Noticing that it was about to turn around, Jerry jumped as far back into the forest as he could. The car seemed completely oblivious to his presence, so once it had gotten a good distance, Jerry came out and looked at the factory clearly. It seemed like an old abandoned place, one that hadn’t been used in years. It nearly looked to be falling apart. Why had those girls gone inside of it so willingly? It didn’t add up.

Jerry decided it was now or never, so he slowly walked towards the building. The closer he got, the older it seemed. Was this really their headquarters, or was it just some kind of storage facility or.... Just what?

Finally, Jerry made it to the front door. Sweating, he opened it. It seemed to lead into a small hallway, one with a closed door at the end of it. Besides that, it was completely devoid of windows, doors, or even things as simple as paintings. Surprisingly, though, the pristine paint seemed like it was very fresh. In fact, the inside of the building didn’t just look relatively new, it looked like it had work done on it within the last year or so.

Suddenly, the door behind Jerry shut. ‘Oh crap. Oh crapcrapcrap...’ Jerry pulled and tugged at it as much as he possibly could, yet no matter what he did, it wouldn’t budge an inch. Finally, as he gave up, the door at the end of the hallway opened. ‘No, screw this,’ Jerry thought. He reached down and took out his cellphone. There were no bars on it. ‘I should have at least told someone where I was going.’ As this was all processing to him, he looked up and noticed a camera on the ceiling. Of course. It must have noticed him as he had gotten inside, and whoever was watching it shut the door. Some sick, fucked up game was going on.

For what felt like an hour, Jerry just stood there. Feeling that there was no other choice, however, he decided that he needed to move forward. Maybe it would make him just a little bit closer to the exit than before? Maybe.

Walking slowly, he made it to the door. Looking inside, he just saw a very large, white room. The floor appeared to be made of sand of some sort. After a few seconds of looking, Jerry stepped inside. In less then a moment, the door behind him shut itself and the room turned entirely black. Nothing could be seen.

Jerry freaked out. Nothing seemed to be making sense. Running his hands along the wall, it was clear. There was no way out.

Suddenly, one of the walls lit up in a blinding, white light. After a second of focus, Jerry could see a man, looking no older than twenty in age, staring back at him.

“Hello there, sport. Looks like curiosity has gotten the better of you. Either that or you’re damn unlucky. Either way, you, sir, are going to be a Guinea pig for our little project here. Our supervisor here at Lizezi has, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, been abducting girls across this area of California. Or has he? As you probably noticed, the girls who exited earlier all walked into the building quite voluntarily. Why?

“Well, you see, here at Lizezi, we’ve noticed that Women’s Rights Movements lately have been getting too far over the top. It was one thing of women to want the right to vote or to be treated fairly, but women have nearly a higher stature than men today. Women’s day is an official holiday, it’s considered sexist to favor men but not to favor women, the traditions of gentlemanness are still upheld despite women’s claims of being independent, and so much more. I’m sure you’ve noticed the favor that women get, boy.

“Anyway, to the point, we’re working to abolish that. Well, not quite yet- Getting rid of women’s right altogether will take years. Converting them all into mindless cocksuckers now would be way too much in such a short amount of time. No, for now we’re merely working on evening the playing field. Taking away the bias that men are more violent than women and such. And the perfect way to start? Rape.

“In the entire world, a woman cannot rape. Nosiree, women cannot be convicted of rape unless a minor is involved. Men cannot be raped. Oh, how untrue that is. The reason I started working here in the first place is because when I was just a young lad, barely in my sophmore year of high school, a few punk seniors came and raped me for an entire night. Sure, they could get expelled from school and such, but I couldn’t convict them of rape in a way that wouldn’t also patronize me, being a minor at the time. So you see, you’re just part of the bigger picture to giving men their rightful place. Do your best to have some fun!”

The screen disappeared. Jerry stood in silence for a second, thinking about everything that had just happened to him. Give men an advantage? He’d have to lie to himself to say that society didn’t -generally- treat women better than men, but when it came to rights and salaries, it’s not like women were even equal! Why should something start now, of all times? Maybe when women were first getting rights, and maybe in the future if they do come out on top, but... Not now.

In the middle of all these thoughts, the lights came back on. However, now standing in the room with him were three, entirely naked women. Each of them looked to be eighteen years old, give or take a year. Before him stood a Caucasian girl with small breasts and long, red hair, an Indian girl with moderately sized breasts and shorter, black hair, and an Asian girl with fairly large breasts and dark hair running all the way to the ground. All three merely stood there for a second, completely naked, staring perfectly forward. Suddenly, at the exact same time, all three of them just jumped.

The three were now running frantically at Jerry, and considering that they were only twenty feet away to begin with, they were soon upon him. The Indian girl was the first to reach him, and tackled him to the ground. The other two caught up quite soon. The Indian girl ripped off his shirt, with more powerful strength than Jerry had ever seen in his life, while the Asian and Redhead worked to get his shoes, socks, and pants off. The Indian girl then began holding his arms down with utter strength as the redhead did the same with his legs. In nothing but his boxers, Jerry lied there, cursing to himself. In all of this, he could barely even find the words to speak.

“Please, let me go! I don’t deserve this!” he screamed. The three stared forward, blankly.

All of a sudden, the wall flashed red for half of a second. The Indian girl and redhead held him down the same as they had before, but the Asian girl, with the fastest speed, pulled down Jerry’s boxers so that they were still on his legs but his penis was still out. Despite the terrifying gravity of this situation, that didn’t change the fact that three naked girls had just ripped his clothes off. His erection was pointed up at them.

Without a moment’s hesitation, the Asian girl climbed on top of him and shoved his dick inside of her vagina. With the other two holding Jerry down, never moving, she slowly bobbed back and forth, rhythmically. Her breasts moved as if in some kind of jiggly cadence. It was like having sex with a robot. Jerry had almost began to cry, but even he couldn’t deny his body the sexual pleasure it was feeling. It felt just like any other sex he had ever had in his life, but... He felt so violated. Each surge of pleasure shot through his body a similar shock of... Guilt? Whatever it was, Jerry felt it, but couldn’t control himself. He moaned in pleasure.

After several minutes, Jerry finally came. At this point, the Asian girl climbed off and went over to the Redhead girl. She got a firm feel on his legs, and the two of them switched placed. The Redhead, looking just as motionless as ever, climbed over Jerry and perched herself on his cock.

She rocked back and forth the same as the Asian girl had, as if in some kind of pattern. Her breasts jiggled a bit with every thrust, though not nearly as much as the Asian girl. As Jerry looked at her, he couldn’t help but notice the fact that she looked a bit familiar. Trying as hard as he could to think, which was not easy with the situation he was currently under, he finally realized it.

“Alice! Fuck, Alice! What’ve they done to you!? God, think of Mittchel! Just think, think, think!” No matter what Jerry yelled, Alice kept going as much as she could. The distress of the situation was making things harder, however. Or, well, softer. In retaliation, the Indian girl leaned forward into Jerry’s mouth and gave him a long, passionate kiss. Jerry didn’t want to hurt someone just because some sick freak did something to her, so he did his best to fight it, but eventually had to give in. All the while, Alice kept on screwing Jerry, back and forth and back and forth, and eventually, Jerry came inside of her as well.

“Oh God, what would Mitchel think if you’re pregnant!? He’d kill me! And just- What happened to you?!” All of this went unanswered as Alice got up and switched places with the Indian girl. She promptly got up and positioned herself on top of Jerry. He was hardly erect, however, once again having been scarred. She bent down and took his member into her mouth. Jerry groaned as her tongue licked his shaft up and down, while she fondled his balls. As it started to go up, she took his penis and took it directly in between her breasts and tittyfucked him until his dick was as erect as it would normally be.

At this point, she took his penis and put it inside her sex as the previous two had. However, this time, as it entered her, it felt slightly different. ‘Oh, God, did I just deflower her?’ The cruel truth just set in, as Jerry realized that he was currently being raped by a virgin. A single tear fell down his face as he thought of the irony of the situation, and how he could only imagine what would happen when this finished. All of this was hard to think of, though, as he was thoroughly being fucked by an Indian girl.

Eventually, Jerry reached his climax. At this point, all three of them got up and merely stood in place. Jerry lied on the floor, not even sure what to do. He had just been raped by three women and knew of an organization’s plan to do it to many others just to... Prove a point? This is crazy.

The wall came on again.

“Ooh, that was a good one! We thought sending three girls might be needed to help undress and restrain you, but I guess that wasn’t even needed! That’s good news. A 1:1 ratio is what we were hoping for, but we had a gut feeling 1:2 might be needed. Looks like you can’t always trust your gut, though, eh?”

Jerry just looked at the screen. No words could describe his experience.

“Alright, well, we’ll deal with you as we see fit. For now, though, I think it’s time that you take a little nap...”

And as he said that, a purple ball fell from the ceiling.

Part 2

Ian smiled as he walked along the beach. All his life girls had been ignoring him, but now that he’d been in the school when all those bitched had been abducted, he’d been the center of attention at the beach impressing girls with his stories. He was able to make out with a few of them, and, he hoped, would be sleeping with one tonight.

Walking along the beach, he eventually saw his friend Alex talking to two girls. He walked right over and joined their conversation.

“Oh, hey Ian. Ladies, my friend here has survived the incident as well,” Alex said.

“Oh my gosh, that is so amazing!” one of the said. She was very tall and had long, brown hair. “You must be, like, so brave to even leave your house after that!” These girls obviously did not seem very intelligent, but that was just what Ian liked about the situation he was currently in.

“Yeah, it’s pretty dangerous going outside, but I’m not going to live in a hole because there’s some creep out there!”

“Woah, that’s some serious courage you got there,” said the other one. She was in a very revealing two piece and her nasal piercing was very visible. She sported at least a C-cup. She brushed up against him a little bit. Ian liked where this was going.

Alex obviously was having similar thoughts. “So uh, ladies, how would you two like to come back to my place with Ian and we could tell you both firsthand what it was like?”

The two giggling girls were both very pleased by this idea, and the four of them started walking towards Alex’s house. They had to walk a bit of a ways up the beach, however. They made small talk the entire time, with Alex and Ian only growing ever the more heroic in their eyes.

When they were only about a hundred yards away from the boardwalk to Alex’s house, something happened. A humongous group of girls came onto the beach. Came is a vague term, however. Some walked from the boardwalk, some seemed to come from the ocean, and a few even seemed to fall from the sky. Looking up, Alex saw that there was a plane relatively close to the beach, about a hundred yards up. Girls were parachuting down from it. Parachutes were the only thing they were wearing, however.

Every single girl that was newly coming onto the beach was 100% naked. An onslaught of girls ranged from age sixteen to early twenties were storming the place. A large group of them were just running in any direction they could, but as he looked, Ian saw something unsettling. Every time one caught sight of a man, they immediately ran towards him faster than he’d ever seen a person run before. Upon reaching him, they ripped off or down or whatever they chose his trunks and just jumped right on him.

They were inbetween Alex’s house and the group, but the group immediately started running the other way. To their dismay, however, a smaller group of girls was on the other side, running towards them as well. Ian tried to run for the ocean, with the group following him, but it was no use. Even in the water, a huge group of girls came running for him. He moved just out of the water so that he wouldn’t drown, and an eighteen-looking African American girl jumped on him. She ripped down his pants and pinned him onto the sand. with one hand she held down both his arms, and with the other she got his penis erect.

Ian twisted and turned, doing all that he could to try to escape her wrath, but no matter what he did, she was just far too strong. She climbed on top of his dick and inserted it into herself, allowing the sex to begin. Ian looked to his right and saw that Alex was doing no better, with a very busty white girl doing very much the same thing to him. Both were humping their men to the exact same rhythm, as if they were doing some odd, synchronized sex.

When Ian looked over to his left, however, he was very surprised to see that the two girls he was talking to were now also in the middle of being raped, by two different girls. The new ones were holding them down with one hand as their tongue danced up and down the girls bodies, sticking them inside any hole that they found and dancing circles around the girl’s nipples.

This only made Ian feel so much hotter. Watching the lesbian sex made him feel so horny that he almost enjoyed being raped. Somehow looking away, he tried his best to look around, and all over people were being raped by women. One little three year old girl was crying as her big brother was involuntarily impregnating a teenage girl. Children, mainly those not in highschool, seemed to be completely untouched.

All of this sex eventually brought Ian to a climax, where he exploded inside of his mystery girl. This wasn’t enough, however, she held him there, and after he saw that Alex had a similar fate, the two locked eyes and jumped onto a new victim. Now, a very stereotypical California girl was on top him, with enormous breasts and long, blonde hair. It was Ian’s wet dream. The pain he was feeling clashed with the sexual sensations running all through his body, but he didn’t even care. He just embraced it as she continued to rape him.

Eventually, she finished her work too, and she locked eyes with another woman and an Irish looking girl was riding Ian. This continued for a while, and eventually it became clear that all the men on the beach had lost all of the sperm that they had in them.

At this point, the women woke up.

Epilogue

“Agh!”

A scream echoed down the building. This was entirely normal, though. The building had about one hundred workers, all male, and under each worker was a 20-30 year old teacher sucking their penis.

“God, alright, time to get back to work,” a voice said, much quieter. Mr. Veltzer looked up. Being the secretary of an organization with the goal of destroying all feminism, no females worked in the building, at least none with their minds still intact. Therefore it was up to him to be the secretary of the place, assist the man in charge while also effectively being in command. Now that it appeared his boss had finished some of his daily business, it’d probably be fine to go in and review how the efforts had gone.

As he walked in, the woman who had evidently been recently involved in a good game of coitus with his boss walked by. Completely blank faced, she was likely heading back to the barracks.

“Sir, the results from the operation have finally reached congress. Apparently, a law stating that females can, in fact, rape is about to pass, after a few minor modifications.”

A wheelchair spun around revealing a thirty year old man.

“Well, isn’t that great? After that, we can get rid of all of these dames and start our next operation. What’s the word on all of those girls who we already used up?”

“The majority of them are no longer in jails, prisons, or Juvy. It’s been somewhat accepted that the involved girls were not entirely at fault. Permanent Trauma rates have gone down to only 43% as well.”

“How pleasant for them. Ah well. Work on preparations for the east coast attack, and then meet me in the executive room at six so we can discuss the future. Alright?”

“Got it, sir.”

The business sure was a taxing one. It was one of a lot of work, not a super amazing pay, and high risk. Yet as Mr. Veltzer walked back to his office and saw his once-wife fully nude, submissive, and ready to be fucked, he could only think to himself that he had the best job in the world.