The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Forest

I live in a van. RV, really. And it’s not too shabby if I say so myself. It’s a renovated Class-B Winnebago that me and my dad did some major work on after buying it used for a solid six grand from an old couple who had spent enough time on the road and were going to settle down in Birmingham Alabama to finish out their retirement.

The RV was styled after a Roma Vardo, fire-engine red and sage green, with carved wooden accents along the moulding on the inside. It has a small kitchen with a two-burner stove, an oven, a television, a bathroom with a shower in the corner and a master bedroom—my favorite part. Despite it being an RV I lived pretty lavishly. I slept on a nice, low king sized bed with fabric accents dashed about to give it that more gypsy look and feel.

I was currently on a route through Nowhere, Montana and stopped at a little used RV campsite advertising that it was completely off grid. No water hookups, no electricity, and no cost per night. I enjoy being in the boonies, and chose to drop anchor on the edge of the property bordering a small lake situated in the middle of the Montana lowlands. My RV was obscured almost entirely by the surrounding trees, and I didn’t have any immediate neighbors in the campsite.

I arrived late at night, so I didn’t bother extending the panels or dropping the stabilizers. I merely put the RV in park, and conducted my usual bedtime routines. I brushed my teeth, changed into my robes, loaded my Remmington with a couple of shells and left it right near the door. I then poured myself a drink of homemade moonshine that I ferment in a secondary tank near my non-potable water tanks, and eventually got dragged off to sleep.

It isn’t often that I like to talk about my dreams, but usually I don’t dream at all so I take special notice when the contents are particularly unusual. I was standing in the lake nearby, down to my waist in the frigid water of a Montana October. My skin was pale, and I could see my blue veins clearly underneath my skin. My heart pounded rapidly, and I could hear it drum-beating behind my ears like my head was being played. I looked down and could see the movements of the blood in my veins. They bulged grotesquely like mites had burrowed under my skin and were moving about.

My heart beat faster, but I stood still in lake, staring up at a heavy moon as it leered over me, reflecting into the water and illuminating the sky too bright to see many of the more faded stars. I watched from the corner of my eyes the movements of the blood in my veins as they gathered in the pit of my stomach, right below my solar plexus. My fingers and toes had lost all sensation, but my core became warm, and it flowed through me and into the water around me. The I dipped my hands into the water and it was hot, and growing hotter. Soon the water immediately around me was brought to a boil, and fish with empty eyes and bloated bellies rose to the surface. I ate them, grabbing the trout and biting them off at the head. I chewed through the bones and organs, and some of the smaller fish I swallowed whole. When there were no more fish within arms reach, I looked up once more to the moon. The moon smiled back at me, grinning with cheshire teeth and eyes that darted back and forth between mine. We stared at each other for what felt like an hour, and then I shook awake.

I found myself wrapped around all of my pillows, burrowed underneath my comforters and tangled in the hanging fabrics. The sheets were soaked with sweat, and my muscles ached quietly. I got up and shed my robe, walking naked towards the door. I picked up the shotgun and disengaged the safety before hanging it back up above the sink.

In the morning light I found the little encampment to be much more enchanting than I had previously thought. The little glade was barren of influence. No picnic tables or fire pits, signs pointing one way or the other for a bathroom or provided shower. I engaged the automatic stabilizers from a switch on the outside panel. The RV hummed quietly while the stands pressed up against the cool earth. While the vehicle was getting set I took a moment to breathe deep of the Montana air. It was a cool morning, and it felt rejuvenating on my naked skin. I watched the lake for a moment before undoing a latch on the side of my RV to grab a few tools. In short order I had dug a pit and filled it with a mess of dry timber.

My family is pretty normal, but we inherited a few different traditions when my mother remarried. I got along great with my step father. He taught me how to whittle and light a fire. He taught me how to camp and do carpentry work. Because he had no heir however, he treated me as his first and only son. I inherited a lot from him, including his mother’s cauldron. It was a squat, copper thing with a simple iron stand that would hold it just over an open flame. I liked cooking with it. It saved fuel and electricity, and it gave an old Roma charm to daily meals. I filled it up with some of my potable water, and then lit a flame beneath it to bring it to a boil for a pot of coffee.

I went back into my RV for a moment to fetch my coffee grounds and a drip when I heard someone clear their throat. I quickly checked my surroundings and found I was in the company of a woman not a year or two older than me. She leaned against a broad oak in a pair of blue jeans and a thick red turtleneck. Her skin was dark, and her hair flowed down her back in copper curls. She surveyed me with big brown eyes and an amused smirk.

I think she thought I’d jump and comically, ineffectively, obscure my nudity with an open bag of coffee grounds. Instead I held up the bag, “Mornin.” I hailed. “You wanna cuppa?” I gave it a shake to rattle the ground coffee beans. Her smirk developed into a smile and she lifted herself from the tree. “You a nudist?” She asked. Her voice flowed like her locks, and I shivered a moment having forgotten that I was cold.

“I don’t do clothes before noon, usually.” I replied, stoking the flames with an unenthusiastic piece of timber. The water boiled and I doled it out into a french press and added a generous helping of fresh grounds into it. I set it aside and walked over to her. She looked me up and down without any attempt made to hide it. “Yeah I’ll have a cup.” She said, holding out a hand. “I’m Brenna, but everyone calls me Bree.” She said. I took it and shook it once. “I’m Riley. I just got in last night. You camping out here?”

She nodded once. “Yeah, my site’s about six hundred yards that way.” She pointed to a dense cluster of trees to the east. I nodded and went back inside my RV to collect to steel mugs. I quickly returned to find Bree squatting near the fire, examining the embellishments of my cauldron. “Cool pot.” She commented. I poured her a cup of coffee and passed it off to her. She smelled it first before taking a long draw. I sat down in the grass across from her, putting my dirty feet up near the flames.

“Where are you from?” She asked, clutching the mug from the bottom like a goblet. I shrugged and took a deep gulp of the scalding coffee. It felt fortifying, and flowed into my ribcage. “I moved around a lot.” I nodded to my RV. “Even more now. I’m a Roma you know? Like a gypsy. Like a modern one.” I hid my expression behind my mug with another drink. “I got a lot to see.” I admitted. “Can’t stay still too long or I’ll never get to.”

She nodded in agreement. “Yeah, I hear that.” She cast a glance over her shoulder. “Do you fish?” I frowned, looking over to where she cast the look. Just trees. “Yeah,” I ventured, tentative. “Any good spots?” She nodded, “The lake is pretty good fishing, but there’s a quick running river that feeds into it. It’s much more active.” Bree stood up, downing the rest of her coffee. She set the mug down on the edge of the pit, and then smiled at me. “I was going to head up there in a few hours, and you’re welcome to come.”

I smiled. “Yeah I’d like that.” She beamed back at me and then started walking off. “I’ll come back at—when was it, noon? Put some clothes on.” I laughed and finished my own coffee. “Alright alright. See you in a few hours then.” I called after her.

Her hair caught the wind as she walked, and it billowed behind her. I took the moment to appreciate her figure. She had a thin waist and narrow hips, but she had a fantastically round rear that was held pert by her jeans. I also took a moment to appreciate that I hadn’t noticed her figure earlier—it would’ve been obvious.

When we met again she had a fishing rod and tackle box under one arm, and a pair of waders draped over her shoulder. I had my own fishing equipment as well. An old fly fishing rod with a cork handle that I had likewise inherited from my stepfather, and a small kit of variable lures. I didn’t really know enough about fishing to have studied the appropriate lure for any given season, but my guessing was generally pretty lucky.

As we walked to her fishing spot we talked about trivial things. Where we went to school, where we had been, what our respective jobs were. Nothing too particular. The spot was a wide breadth of rushing river, pebbled with rocks jutting out and causing a good stir. I could see some of the fish from the shore, and got myself done up in my waiters. Bree was way ahead of me and already started wading into the water.

I joined her not seventy feet away, and we fished in silence for a good two hours. We had caught a total of eight trout in our short time fishing. I enjoyed her company, she was content with silence and together we simply enjoyed our outing. At about three I called out to her and hefted my rod over my shoulder. “I’m gettin’ hungry.” I shouted. “Me too” she answered. “Let’s get these fish cleaned and start a fire back at yours!” I nodded, liking the idea. As we started trudging my foot caught into the mud. It can be like quicksand if you muck around too much, so I very carefully started wedging my boots out from the quagmire.

As I was working my boots out I saw Bree get to the shore. She set aside her equipment and started over towards me. “You good?” She called. I was about to respond when a gale of wind hit the river and propelled the water even faster. I hadn’t yet freed my foot and the billow bowled me over into the water. I had just enough breath to give a shrill “SHIT!” Before I was under.

So, these next few moments are something of a blur to me. I must have struck my head on a rock when I went down. I remember thrashing against the current, and seeing Bree through the surface. She rushed over to me in her waiters and grabbed for my wrists. I must have started to hallucinate, as I remember seeing the moon in the blue sky. I think I could see him smiling at me, and I felt the cold water begin to heat. I felt the burning sensation in the pit of my stomach and I burst from the surface.

It was then that I realized that Bree wasn’t the one holding on to me by my wrists, but that I was grabbing onto hers. I could see her eyes more clearly now that I had broken the surface. They were wide and quickly darted between mine own. I dragged her towards the shore, barefoot with my boots still stuck in the mud. They were probably gone by now.

She was shaking as I held her, my fingernails digging into her turtleneck and her eyes never leaving mine. I remembered myself, and let go of her. She bristled and then quickly gathered her equipment and raced off.

Alone and confused, I picked up the fish and my own remaining equipment and started walking back towards my camp.

That night, after roasting the fish in my fire pit, I found myself laying in bed thinking about Bree. She had wonderful thick lips and a small delicate nose and cheekbones. I thought about her turtleneck and ventured thoughts about the cup sizes it might’ve obscured. I poured myself another glass of moonshine and could feel the buzz in the back of my head when I heard some movement outside. I set aside my glass and picked up the shotgun, and my lantern before heading outside to investigate.

The night was empty save for the constant chirp of crickets. I could see the steam of my breath in front of me as I cast the light around, casually holding my shotgun at my side. I’m not a hostile kind of guy, but it’s always worthwhile to be safe when you’re traveling out alone.

I heard some more movement, and cast my lantern towards the sound. Bree stood there in the darkness, her eyes fluttering and her breathing heavy. Her tousled hair framed her face, and she looked me dead in the eyes. I raised the lantern and called out to her, “Bree?”

When my voice hit her, she shook and took a step towards me. I leaned my shotgun against the RV and walked slowly towards her. “Sorry about earlier I must’ve slipped and… “ She was still walking towards me, those eyes never blinking or looking away from mine. As she got closer I could hear her breathing become faster and more ragged. “Bree?” I asked, more caution in my voice. She said nothing as she closed the distance until we were not two feet from one another. Her shoulders raised and fell with each breath, filling the space between us with steam The surrealness of it all silenced me, and I waited for her to speak.

We stood in silence save for the crickets and her heavy breathing. She licked her lips, and then pressed herself into me. Her left hand wrapped around the back of my neck, while her right fell right at my waist. She breathed against my mouth and whispered in a low, hushed tone. “Please.”

My heart immediately started racing, and I reached out to touch her. One of my hands fell on her hip and she leaned into it. “What?” I asked, dumbfounded. Her right hand began to lower towards the knot of my robe. “Please” she moaned. “I need it.” In shock about her behavior I didn’t put two and two together until she unbuttoned my jeans and pried the zipper down. I felt the cool night air on my cock as it sprung out towards her, throbbing with anticipation. For all my confusion, my body really had it together.

Her hand tightened around the shaft of my member and she leaned against me, “Let me have it, please.” She whispered, pressing her lips full into mine. She stroked my hardening cock, giving it a gentle twist with her wrist. I could hear my blood pumping in my ears, all of it rallying to engorge my penis. She wrapped her fingers into my hair and took a deep breath against my shoulder. I shivered, her own scent filling my nostrils. My cock throbbed in her grip.

Suddenly she knelt before me, guiding the head of my penis into her mouth. Her cheeks went gaunt with the suction and I could feel her tongue flick against my head. She looked up at me with those big doe eyes and slowly began to take the rest of my cock down her throat. I could see her shoulders rise and fall with heavy breaths from her lungs. She was halfway now, and her eyelids began fluttering, pupils dilated wide. I forced my eyes open and looked down at her. She was completely entranced, her eyes rolled back into her head were only showing the whites. Her saliva began to drip down the shaft of my cock as her tongue hungrily licked towards my balls.

She kept driving herself down onto my penis. She was almost far enough that her nose would collide with my navel when she started to choke on my cock. Instead, Bree held herself steady and gagged on my cock for a solid ten seconds before she finally withdrew, exhausted from the lack of air. She took heavy breaths, a white mixture of precum and saliva were dripping down her chin and onto her sweater. “Sorry” she mouthed, hoarse. “I’ve almost got—” Bree interrupted herself by gulping down the entire length of my cock, pressing her lips to the base of my shaft. I could feel her throat tense and wrap around my penis, and as she withdrew a second time she tilted her head from side to side until she finished with a sloppy kiss on the head of my penis. She stroked my cock with both hands and smiled up at me, proud of how she could handle me.

I was blitzed by the pleasure, my member was throbbing wildly in her grip and I was shivering from spine to every extremity. I grit my teeth, flexed my fingers and reached out to her. She leaned into my palm and closed her eyes. I traced my fingers over her cheeks and she nuzzled into them, taking my pinky in her mouth and gently sucking on it. I watched her sensual movements as she graced my finger, looking up at me with her big wide brown eyes. Then I wrapped my fingers into her hair, and forced my cock into her mouth.

Bree immediately relaxed the muscles in her entire body, her jaw going slack and her shoulders falling. I brought my other hand up to gather up a handful of her thick curly hair and began to thrust my hips into her. I forced the entirety of my cock into her mouth, fucking her throat with rabid abandon. I leaned over her and I could feel a rippling and a tightening deep in my balls. I throat-fucked her more violently, my balls slapping against her chin as she drooled in a dazed state at the cock being thrust into her mouth. She moaned from the pit of her stomach as I fucked her, my cock throbbing and pulsing more quickly as I grew to orgasm.

The vibrations of her mouth, her tongue pressing into the tip of my penis, the reckless abandon of viciously fucking a beautiful and subservient woman in her willing and wide open mouth. It overwhelmed me, and I could feel the release building in the pit of my balls. She knew it, too. I weakened my thrusting as I became distracted but she took the initiative, and wrapped both of her hands around my balls, kneading them with the delicate tips of her fingers as she took the entire length of my cock in and out of her mouth. Her lips bubbled with rushing precum as I tensed even further.

My hands clenched into fists and I allowed her to milk my cock with her lips. My body shook, rattled as my balls visibly tensed and the first rope of semen shot into Bree’s mouth. A vein in her neck strained as she tried swallowing it. Before she could manage the first wad I was already pumping vigorously into her mouth, streaming rope after rope of thick, pungent semen directly into her waiting mouth. She moaned louder, gargling semen as she tried to scream out while I gushed into her. It spilled off of her thick pink lips and splattered onto her sweater, which quickly began to reek of my scent. She tried pulling away from me but I gripped her too tightly by a clump of her hair. She tried breathing through her nose, but after another orgasmic blast into her mouth it began to spew through her nostrils as the thick semen invaded her sinuses.

Her eyes went blank, and she feinted right then.

Had I known that, I wouldn’t have kept fucking her mouth. I was monstrous—never in my life had I cum so much. In fact, I was positive I was about to experience massive dehydration for the amount of semen I was expelling. Rope after rope of thick semen fell from her mouth onto her clothes. She was now weak and totally exhausted, her hair thick with globs of my semen, and her entire body stained with my seed. She woke for just a moment as I finished wringing my cum out onto her to smile up at me, and then promptly pass out once more.

Suddenly I realized where I was, and quickly looked around in every direction. Thank god no one had been anywhere nearby to witness that. I quickly ran into the RV and grabbed a dirty towel to get the worst of it off of her—no sense in soiling a clean one when you can dirtier a dirty one. It’s an RVer thing. Not much clean water. After wiping off most of my semen I picked her up and carried her into the corner shower in my bathroom. I ran the hot water and soaped her up—making sure to wash her down thoroughly. I then dried her off with a clean towel, and set her down on the living room sofa with a blanket and a pillow to rest.

I then poured myself a tall jar of moonshine, sat down in the driver’s seat and began to think about what I had just done.

I dreamt of hands holding me in the abyss. I floated in nothing but darkness flowing across my skin. I could feel. I was excited. I was confused and whirled about in the black. I was shook one way, and another. I startled awake, and then fell promptly asleep.

That night I dreamt soundly. I sat in a rushing river with water up to my nipples, watching trout draft in the cut of jutting rocks, fishing for flies. The river was the basin of a valley, and mountains rose up around me on all sides, covered in dense forests of pine. I heard footsteps in the water, but I didn’t move. Hands cascaded over me like the payload of a bucket of water, and I was pushed beneath the surface. On the other side of the shining surface of the water, I saw her.

She was terrifying and awesome. She stood over me as I drowned in the water, with a smile the size of a watermelon quarter. Her teeth were pointed like a sharks, and her eyes the color of moss. I found her eight armed, and she tangled into me, grabbing at my limbs and contorting me like a child with a doll. I became like putty in her many hands, and she molded me in the streams of the river. I was pulled and formed, and no sooner had I begun to change had I realized I had begun to stop drowning. My lungs were full of water and this did not affect me in the least.

The woman finally set me back down into the water, grinning even wider with her sharpened teeth. She dove into me and reached into my senses, pulling at my heart and spirit. She with her many arms outwitted me and grabbed a hold, pulling on me until I was only focused on where she held me. Her eyes grew larger, and she grew larger until she towered over me, her eight hands still pulling me towards her. She was massive and full, hips wide and hair a cloud of billowing oak leaves. As she pulled I began to grow. I grew solid in her grip, and she tightened upon me. I grew larger, bearing into her with my weight as she pulled. I could feel a building inside me as we collided into one another, a boiling sensation right in the pit of my being.

In that moment, I woke up and began to cum. I was not aware that Bree had set her lips around my cock and was holding on tight around my hips. I exploded into her mouth, the first blast completely spilling out of her mouth as she futilely tried to contain my load. I continued pushing rope after rope of rich semen onto her as my confused dreams only seemed to fuel the fire. She lapped them up quickly, scooping my seed from the bedspread with her hand and pouring it into her mouth. It was then I realized that there was a lot more to me. I had grown taller—my head didn’t used to push against the roof of my RV, but now I have to stoop just a bit to stand up. Certainly my body was bigger. I always worked out and never neglected my muscles, but they looked particularly defined today—a fact that made my cock twitch excitedly. Speaking of which, that was likely the most defining difference. My cock was massive. It had grown to a length longer than my forearm, with a girth just as thick. It was a weapon, thick with defined veins spiraling around the shaft. Bree was completely entranced with it. She licked the shaft up and down, suckling the head while fondling my balls. She was consumed in her task.

Once she finished cleaning my cock and the rest of my bed with her mouth, she bowed to me by kneeling down and placing her hands on the floor in front of her, and touching her forehead to her hands. “Thank you sir.” She stated simply. “Breakfast was delicious.” She looked up at me and smiled, reaching a hand forward. “Can I relieve you sir?” She asked, a hand reaching down to excite her clit. “I need your cock in my pussy, sir.” She pleaded, crawling towards me “Please…”

Her words excited me so much I wrapped my hands around her waspy waist and drew her towards me. She aligned herself with my hips, and thrust my cock into her pussy.

She screamed. Her pussy shivered around the size of my cock as it penetrated her, and her whole body shook. “Oh God” she breathed, trying to accept just a little more length. “OhgodOhgod.” She hissed, reaching down with one hand and stroking the exposed length of my penis. She shuddered and looked up at me, “There’s still that much more?” She breathed, running her hands along the exposed length of my penis. I pushed into her, voicing nothing but moans as she adapted to the sheer size of my cock. She wrapped her legs around me and took me in to the hilt, her fingers furiously playing with her. “Destroy me.” She whispered.

That was all it took for me to get wild. I wrapped my hands around her waist and drilled my cock deep into her pussy. She screamed as I dug in and rut her like an animal. My hands locked behind her and drove her down upon my cock. Her breaths were wild and her fingernails dug deep into my back, clawing at the skin as I continued to thrust into her. Soon my cock swelled even larger inside of her pussy, and my balls began to shake. I came viciously, my shots of semen bashing against her cervix as I still thrust into her. She moaned and came violently, trembling on the length of my cock as it continued to writhe inside of her, filling her womb with my sperm. She cried out even as I pulled out of her, still cumming with each pulse of my seed inside her. “Please.” She gasped, “More.” She got onto her knees and thrust her ass towards me. I thrust into her. She screamed.

It took four attempts to get her used to my size, but by noon she was trying to force me in anywhere, excitedly accepting my semen right down her throat.

The day passed quickly, with almost all of my attention focused on fucking Bree into barbarity. My penis quickly recovered and would become engorged almost minutes after my last expulsion. I used Bree frequently by penetrating her pussy or her mouth with my cock until she relieved me. She was always excited for this task, thanking me after she finished it and being at a moment’s beckon should I feel horny. That night however, I had accidentally fucked Bree into fainting once again. I set her onto my bed and then went outside to have a drink.

I was startled to find that there was a tiny woman right outside my fire pit. She had on a tight pair of jeans and a simple green dress shirt. She looked inquisitively at me, taking off her glasses to have a better look. I’m not going to lie, this woman was adorable. She had wide hips and short, stocky legs but she was fortunate enough to have an incredibly thin waist. The woman wore a flowy knee-length skirt and a checkered blouse. I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans from the look of those hips, but I sat down to hide it. “Hey, I’m Riley.” I said, keeping it as simple as possible. She cocked her head to the side and then extended her hand to shake mine. “Rabbit.”

“Cool name.” I commented. She blushed and fidgeted in my lawn chair. I frowned. “What’s wrong?” She started, and then straightened in her chair. “So.” She began. “I want you to fuck me.” I was startled, but then laughed. “Ok, I’m ok with that.” She grinned and nodded slowly before continuing. “I want you to get me pregnant.” I faltered, and then asked, “Wait, what?”

Rabbit lowered herself from her chair and crawled towards me. “Fuck a baby into me, Riley.” She whispered, unzipping my jeans. My massive cock sprung out towards her, slapping her gently on the cheek. She kissed the side of its head and then pushed me over onto the ground. She mounted me, guiding my penis between her legs. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as she pulled aside her tiny and modest white panties, pressing the head of my cock against the entrance of her pussy. She groaned softly, running her hands down her side as she lowered down onto my cock. It was even tighter than Bree’s, wrapping around the head of my cock like her own mouth. She centered on me, wrapping her thin arms around my body and hugging into me, thrusting her pussy down onto my cock. She sighed and pressed her lips into the side of my neck as she pound her hips onto mine. She was milking me, driven with heat to take my seed inside of her as quickly as possible. Her breathing became more and more ecstatic as she thrust, and she wrapped both of her arms around my neck. I could feel her whole body bristle against mine as she shook with orgasm. She tightened on me, and coaxed me into climax. When I came into her pussy it was more than it had ever been. I gushed like a firehose into her tiny pussy. She came so hard I could feel her bones shake through my penis. She fell on top of me, the top of her head barely reaching my chin. “I’m pregnant.” She whispered. “I’m sure of it.”

I didn’t dream last night. Instead my morning wood was met with two opposing forces. Rabbit and Bree were completely naked, competing for my affections both with their tongues and hands wrapped around my massive erection. Rabbit’s wheat colored hair pooled around her on my sheets as she rose up and licked the length of my penis. She kissed the tip and wrapped both her hands around where Bree held me. Her mouth popped with the suction and she smiled, “Good~morning.” She sighed, breathing it onto the head of my cock. I could feel Bree’s tongue fondling my balls, but she paused a moment to whisper quietly, “Good morning sir.” Before resuming her task. I groaned and sat backwards, propping a mountain of my red pillows onto the back wall of my bedchamber to lean on. The girls immediately followed me on their knees, pausing in their services to catch up. I stretched my arms and calves and felt sore everywhere like I had vigorously exercised the previous day. What colluded the exercise theory was the extent of my musculature. I’m not a stranger to working out, so what I’d estimate is that I weighed maybe two hundred and forty pounds (Up from around a hundred and eighty). My muscles rippled as I moved and stretched, and I could see the girls pause in their admiration. They were so entranced with sucking my cock they paid no attention to the changes in my body. They were still staring as I examined my own bulk. I was massive. So tall my feet would hang off the bed if I laid flat. So wide the girls would have to cuddle under my arms to sleep in bed with me. I was laughing inside, and leaned back further into my pillows. I pointed down at my gigantic member and whistled sharply. Bree almost dove for it, Rabbit clamboring after. Bree immediately swallowed the head of my penis, grabbing on with both hands to take as much of my cock as she could. Rabbit, not wanting to be combative, dove onto her back underneath her, and began to suck on my big baseball sized balls. She ground her hips into Bree’s as they both stroked and writhed with excitement. Bree’s hands grabbed at Rabbit’s breasts, fondling the pert pink nipples. Rabbit breathed through her nose sharply and began to grind harder into Bree’s hips, her hands sinking down to place her thumb just on Bree’s clit. Bree shuddered at the touch and she loosened her jaw, edging forward to take even more of my cock down her throat. As she advanced her cock wrapped around the head of my penis inside her mouth, begging for my release.

I flexed my cock inside Bree’s mouth and she gasped loudly around it, bucking her hips into Rabbit’s hands. Once more I pulsed it and her eyelids fluttered close and I felt a rumbling moan rattle my penis. Her whole body shook and she forced her pussy down against Rabbit’s, who began to share in the climax. Her other hand had already found her own pussy and she was rubbing her clitoris with the same rhythm as she toyed with Bree’s. I took a deep breath and began to moan myself, a long low growl that barely escaped my lips. The girls were each encouraged by the sound, and began to more vigorously grind with one another, and continue to praise my cock.

I raised my arms above my head again and began to stretch, from my head and shoulders, down to my back and stomach, then into my throbbing erection. It pulsed larger and larger in her mouth as I stretched. My balls churned against Rabbit’s hungry lips, and she began to moan deeply with me. I felt the rising tide build up along the shaft of my penis, and I exploded with such force that Bree immediately began to choke and gag as I came into her mouth. It spilled out onto her face and chin so rapidly that it began to splash down onto Rabbit’s bare breasts below her. Rabbit began to buck wildly, moving to slurp up the cum that pooled on her chest. Bree leaned forward, wringing her hands on my erection to summon every last drop. I continued ejaculating upwards with such force that a few ropes of sticky cum needed to be cleaned from the ceiling—Bree was more than happy to take care of that. It fell upon them in such great gobs that the entire bedspread became soaked with my fluids mixed with theirs. The two of them sought out every sizable portion and pushed them into their mouths and on their lips, rubbing them in like a lotion. The girls were each still breathing heavily, and eyeing the steady stream of post-cum that was running down the length of my penis. I lifted myself up, my cock still pulsing. They reached out to me as I moved past them, stroking my muscled legs as I did. I rose from the bed and continued into the living room in my RV. The two of them curled up with one another, sharing the taste of my cum with their tongues.

I walked out of my RV and into my little campsite. It was a dense and foggy morning, with a low mist that hung over the lake. I twisted sharply to crack my back as I walked towards the shore of the lake. I stuck one foot into the water, and it came back brisk and with a cool bite. I shivered, then regarded my still pulsing cock. I surged forward and dove in.

The effects were not immediate. In fact, the cool sensation on the breadth of my cock excited it. As I swam the rush made it throb even more fervently. I broke for fresh air and began to tread water. I hadn’t realized how quickly the lake got deep. Though I hadn’t realized that in a dive I had made it out about a hundred feet from the shore.

I flopped back, taking a massive gulp of air and keeping myself afloat on the surface. My massive erection didn’t even flop back with me. It pointed straight up in the cool morning air, still pulsing mightily from the different sensations it was currently experiencing. It was strange to me how differently my cock now responded to stimuli. It radiated heat in the cold, and I reached out with one hand to touch it. It pulsed and collided with my hand. I could feel the pulse of my veins through my fingers. I stroked downwards, and my cock surged in my hand, and I felt the cool water lap against my balls. I could feel them churning, the heat radiating into the cool water. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and flipped over, face down in the water. I could feel my heart race and my erection grow even more massive. Now it rivaled a fire extinguisher in length and girth. The cold water rushed over me, and I felt invigorated by it. My hips suddenly began to buck, and my cock grew larger and larger as the water rushed around it. I could feel my balls churn and the water around me began to grow warmer. Soon it began to boil around me, and I could no longer take the pressure on my cock. It pulsed wild into the lake, and in the fit of climax I opened my eyes.

Eight hands guided the length of my cock, and a pair of sage green eyes stared widely into mine. The head of my penis penetrated a body of warmth just as I felt the rush of semen begin to pulse from the tip. The sage green eyes were right in front of my face, and they dilated wider until they were entirely green, standing out in the darkness of the bottom of the lake. My hips bucked and my balls felt like they were squeezed from every direction. My cock thrashed into the warmth as it spewed semen. Gallon after gallon of creamy white semen exploded from my cock, and I growled low into the silence. I could hear something match it, the gaining climax of another, low groans and excited moans. My own moans turned into a low roar until I was completely consumed with the orgasm, shouting out into the darkness. My cock still thrashed with the ejaculation, and soon I felt everything tighten upon me. It was as if the water held me in its hands, and then wrung me. The cries grew to ecstatic screams, and I finally began to feel the emptiness inside me. I was finally spent, no semen left in me, no rush of blood, and no air in my lungs. And I hung there under the water, floating in this warmth in the lake. The sage green eyes closed, and disappeared, and soon I rose to the surface of the water. I swam back to shore, my cock no longer the monstrosity it had just been. It was wide and flaccid. I shook the water from my body and took a seat in my camp, letting me dry in the cool morning air. I was finally calm. It took a lot to get there.

I sat still in my chair outside my firepit, listening to the rush of the water, and enjoying the feel of the morning on my skin. I flexed my shoulder muscles and felt them tense up around my neck. The very sensation brought warmth to my insides. I stood up and stretched wide, then decided to head back into the RV to check up on my girls.

I opened the hatch door and was assaulted by the smell of frying bacon. I looked up into the RV and saw the back of Bree’s bushy hair set in front of my stove top. The sizzling of fat and oil filled the RV. I stepped up to floor level and saw Rabbit just behind Bree, chopping up some of my vegetables. RV living can be rough sometimes, but I grocery shop often and always make sure to have fresh meat and vegetables to go with the non perishables, like rice and other hearty starches. Bree had found my red apron and decided to wear it and it alone. The thick red bow was set just at the small of her back and the ribbons trailed down across the bubble of her ass. Rabbit simply wore a tiny pair of jean shorts that rode up the cheeks of her ass in such a way that you could barely see the denim between them. Both of their breasts hung freely, the nipples hardened in the cool morning air.

Bree looked up and saw my hair was still wet, “Swim in the lake?” She asked, pushing the fried bacon from the pan to the plate. She used the bacon grease to begin frying a bowl of scrambled eggs. Rabbit threw in a few sprigs of oregano, some basil, and a few turns of a pepper mill into the pan while Bree stirred it. I nodded, sitting down in the kitchenette behind the driver’s seat. Bree set a cup of steaming coffee in front of me. I reached up and took her face in one hand, bringing her down to kiss my lips. She shivered a little as we made contact, and I moved her away from my lips to look directly into her eyes. “When you bend over, you bend at the waist now.” I stated, firm. She whimpered a simple, “Yes sir.” And adjusted her posture so that she bent right at the waist. Her bubble butt stuck up as the highest point of her body, with her knees straight. I could see a drop of moisture run down the inside of her thigh. “Bring me my breakfast.” I ordered, and she shuddered again, rushing back to the stovetop. She set the eggs onto the plate with the bacon, scraped the rest of the vegetables over top, and set the breakfast down in front of me. Rabbit trailed with a bottle of mustard and a bottle of hot sauce, setting them just away from the plate. They both stood at the edge of the dinette, smiling broadly with their hands folded behind their backs.

I looked them each over, then motioned for Rabbit to sit next to me. She immediately complied, pushing her hips right up against mine. “Keep me warm.” I said quietly. Rabbit’s hands coiled around my muscled arms, and she pressed her breasts into my side, nuzzling into my shoulder with her mouth and nose. I could hear her smelling me, and feel her hips move just subtly back and forth on the bench next to me. I stabbed a portion of the eggs with a fork and put it onto my tongue. The eggs were wonderful, fluffy and dry with just the right amount of up-front spice that I always try to incorporate. I gave Bree an earnest smile of approval, and she shuddered a bit, keeping her arms folded behind her back but bending an ounce at the knees.

She straightened and breathed, “Thank you sir.” I motioned for her to join Rabbit and I at the dinette. Rabbit continued nuzzling her nose into me, filling her nostrils with my scent. However, as Bree approached, blood began to flow towards my member. It pulsed twice, and began to engorge. Bree paused, looking over to Rabbit who had her eyes closed, and was rocking in the bench a little more violently. My eyes met with Bree’s, and hers grew wide like a Doe caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi. She dropped to her knees, lowering herself to the floor. Her body shook like a leaf on the wind, and I could see the glistening fluid as it spread on the insides of her thighs. “Serve me, slave.” I stated. Bree began crawling towards the dinette table, lowering her body underneath it. She took my pulsing member into her awaiting lips and began to suckle on it. The organ pulsed in her lips, growing thicker and longer with each flick of Bree’s tongue. She took the entire length of the member in her mouth before it had extended to its full length, licking my balls with the breadth of her tongue as she swallowed my cock. It pulsed at every contact inside her mouth growing larger and harder with each passing moment. However Bree was not distracted by the growing serpent lying in her mouth, as she took one of my balls in as well, swirling around with her tongue. I could feel the extension of my cock in her mouth. It grew well over eighteen inches in length, with the thickness of a quart of milk. And yet, I couldn’t see any of it. Bree had taken the entire length of my cock down her throat. Her tongue still fondled both of my balls as her throat began to tighten on my penis. I could feel the movement of her tongue along the bottom of the shaft, and the heat on the entire length of my cock. Then I realized what the movement of her throat felt like. It was like the vacuum suction of a pump. The intensity of which grew higher and higher as she looked up at me with her wide brown eyes. I reached around Rabbit’s waist and planted my massive paw on her hip. I squeezed her daisy dukes and she purred gently, reaching down to wrap her hand around the very base of my penis, just between my navel and Bree’s lips. She jerked it sideways, and grabbed my hand, pulling it to set between her legs. “She wants it Riley” She whispered.

The comment inflamed me. I curled my fingers into Bree’s wavy hair, and forced her onto my cock. I concentrated on my rising orgasm, and my member pulsed rapidly in her mouth. Suddenly I breached, and Bree’s eyes rolled back into her head. Wave after wave of cum exploded into her mouth, rushing down her throat to fill her belly until it poured out from the sides of her mouth, down her neck and down her breasts where it was quickly lapped up by Rabbit. She purred and drew her tongue up the length of Bree’s throat until it met her lips at my still throbbing cock. Rabbit locked her lips with Bree’s and began to share of my thick load. I could see Bree’s throat contract after she swallowed gulp after gulp of my cum. She then collapsed in a heap underneath the dinette table.

I finished my eggs and bacon, and told Rabbit to clean my cock before she cleaned up Bree and the rest of the kitchen. Rabbit smiled up at me, took my chin in her hands and kissed me on the lips. “Of course master.” She then bent down at the waist, and began to clean my cock with her tongue until it was vibrant and hardened once more. She brushed against it as she walked towards the bathroom to get a damp warm cloth for Bree.

I pulled on my jeans and one of my sweaters, and looked at my two women. Bree was collapsed on the floor, her belly bloated with the massive amount of cum that was blasted down her throat. She idly stroked her belly and took deep, slow breaths. Rabbit was on top of her, wiping her forehead with a towel.

I am not a very knowledgeable man, but I am very perceptive. Both Bree and Rabbit’s hips were wider than earlier this morning. Their lips were more full, and their breasts hung a little higher on their chests. For Bree this meant she looked really rather perky, even lying on her back as she was. For Rabbit, it was as though her clothes barely fit and I could see the start of navy blue underwear beneath Rabbit’s skirt.

After I dressed, I kissed each of my women, who had continued on to cleaning the kitchen. First I kissed Rabbit, taking her face with both hands and bringing her lips to mine. “Rabbit, focus on your rite as a mother.” She blinked with wide blue eyes, but didn’t ask what I meant. I grabbed Bree in the same way, pulling her close to me. “Bree, you belong to me. Prepare for my return.” She quivered in my hands, and almost dissolved when I kissed her. “Y-y-yes, master.” She mumbled past unstable lips. I grabbed my knife and my compass and then left the RV, making sure that my women had ample time to complete their tasks in my absence.

For now, I was curious about such a forest, with such a lake.

I found a really nice walking stick early on in my hike. The cool Montana air filled my lungs as I wandered through the forest, taking in the sights and smells of the dense deciduous population of oak and aspen. I love hiking. I love wandering. It keeps my mind fresh and unfocused to be out where there isn’t even my native language. It’s all simple, it’s all understandable. Normally I’d have all kinds of equipment with me. My hiking pole, backpack, map of the area, trail mix. At the very least I’d be wearing some hiking boots. Yet, I strode while burying my toes in packed dirt and fallen leaves. I was naked as could be, my bowie knife strapped to my ankle and my compass set on my necklace. The wind blew through the forest, and the aspen shimmered in the gentle breeze. The wind wafted through me, and I could feel it in the core of my lungs. I felt simple here.

I stopped in the middle of a small clearing in the woods, distant was the rushing sound of a river. I smiled and breathed deep once more. I looked up into the distant blue sky in blithe wonder, thinking remotely about the past events. My muscles tensed up in the cool air, and I could feel them—raw power shifting beneath my skin. The attention roused me, and I could feel my penis begin to strike out into the cool air. The member was massive, a foot-and-a-half in length with a girth as wide as the weighty part of a baseball bat. Veins protruded proudly along the shaft, and the head pulsed with every one of my slow heartbeats. I flexed in the clearing, dropping my walking stick to the ground and stretching long and wide.

I was beautiful. My toned coils of muscles convulsed beneath my skin. I flexed harder and my muscles bulged. I could feel portions of my back stiffen and breath, and I knew I was a magnificent beast in my own right. A stag of the woods, with two females waiting to bear my children, pregnant with my seed. I shuddered and my cock bulged wide, the veins quivering with the rapid flow of blood.

The delicate crackle of a broken leaf shook me from my peacocking. I whipped towards it and grabbed my walking stick, brandishing it at the new presence.

It was a she-wolf, standing alone not forty feet away. She had broad shoulders and a sleek brown muzzle that blended with an even darker coat of dirt brown fur. Her sharp yellow eyes were transfixed on me, and her nose twitched as she evaluated her chances.

I stood still, my knuckles tightening around my walking stick until they turned white. She continued to stare me down, and I never broke the contact. She cocked her head to the side—a universal sign of curiosity, and I mirrored it. I’ve never seen a wolf be so still and calm before. Then again, I haven’t seen very many wild wolves. Maybe she thought I had a pistol. Believe it or not but wolves had gotten so used to being hunted that they learned to read confident humans versus nervous ones. Confident humans were obviously well-equipped for the hunt, so wolves tended to evade them while nervous ones tended to attract the wolf to attack.

It was far too late when I heard the leap. In a moment I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I darted a glance towards it and realized that a male wolf had clamped his mouth right into my bicep! It was too late when I heard the initial strike, and now the howls began to echo. I felt another pain on my leg as a secondary attacker latched on. They drew blood and it incited the wolves. More gathered from hiding, and soon I was against an entire pack. I thrashed, slamming the blunt of my fist onto the head of the wolf attacking my arm. The first strike dazed it, while the second drew blood. The wolf seemed just as confused at this kind of damage as it’s jaw loosened. I grabbed it by the neck and chucked it with all my strength. The wolf flew a good fifteen feet before it crashed neck-first into a stalwart aspen and crumpled to its base, too dazed to even whimper. I reeled back with my now freed arm and drove it right into the left eye of the wolf on my leg. As my fist collided with the animal I could feel resistance being overtaken by the speed of the blow. The skull began to fold under the strike, and the flesh with it. With its teeth still embedded in my leg, the wolf died and fell limp. I wrenched its jaws open and slammed the dead body into the ground. I pounded my chest and reared back, releasing a howl from the pit of my spirit that echoed against every proud trunk of the forest.

The remaining wolves were stunned, and a few shuddered away. I pounded my chest again, and roared at the remaining males. They deferred the challenge, and parted way to the largest wolf I’ve ever seen south of Canada. It was built like a bulldog, strength focused on the jaw and the front paws. Eyes wild with fury and fear. I beat my chest again, posturing against the alpha. I could tell the animal was terrified of me, yet an alpha has but one duty. Protect and feed the pack. If not the unit falls apart, and they themselves suffer and starve. It has no cause but to fight the greatest danger to itself: Me.

The wolf reared back and charged me, racing low to gnash at my vulnerable legs. I rolled my shoulder back and winded up my fist. As the alpha leapt towards me I barreled down upon it, driving the full force of my strength right into its jaws. Teeth splintered, bone shattered. The wolf hit the ground hard from the force of my blow, it’s muzzle broken and it’s skull fractured.

To his credit he didn’t whine. He didn’t beg. He just breathed, hardly, through a shattered nose. It’s bloodied eyes rolled until they focused on me. I bashed his head in with the blunt of my fist, and it all ceased.

I looked around at the remaining wolves. There were four of them, females all of them. They were wary of me, wary of my bulk, but they didn’t dare move. They knew the extent of my strength, but my speed was still a remaining factor. If they ran now, I might catch more than just one. So they waited. They watched.

I exhaled wide, and the pain in my leg and my arm came back to me. Yet I wasn’t bleeding freely even though my wounds were still exposed. I massaged my left arm, touching the little holes that the fangs had bored through. I rolled my muscles, and then regarded my remaining company, the four proud, and terrified she-wolves.

They dared not move, nor howl. They stood stark still and waited.

“I am the male.” I declared, pointing my bloodied finger at the four of them. “You belong to me.” I stated. The she-wolves crooked their heads to the side, and began to encircle me. I don’t know why I thought they might understand what I was saying—though I also didn’t know why I was saying it. Yet I relished the command. In my hands was the blood of those who challenged, and failed. I was magnificent and strong, and the dominance excited me.

I was taken with the beauty of these animals as they grew even closer to me. They had dark brown coats of fur, the lot of them, but they were of all differing sizes, and they carried themselves in such a way that the smallest was the closest, and the largest almost hidden from sight.

A foreign voice spoke to me. “You are beautiful.” It said, voice wafting through the air. It was followed with a cascade of voices, each becoming more and more subtle. “Truly,”

“Majestic”

“Glorious”

“Striking”

“Let us be of your pack…” It trailed.

“And we will honor your maleness”

“Your beauty”

“Your strength”

I caught glimpse of a movement out of the corner of my eye and I whipped around, seeing just a flicker of movement.

“Begin with me…”

“No, me!”

“Me, your maleness please, me!”

The forms became more and more clear as they surrounded me, these female forms incited with lust at the prospect of a new male. They came upon me, feminine and barbaric—muscular forms and maternal shapes, creatures of insatiable lust and unbound strength. These she-wolves—if that’s even what they were anymore—surrounded and held me. Their breasts bare, their naked sex stinking of pheromones. They sniffed and gasped, running tongues along my body and inhaling my musk, quivering against me and grinding, wanting nothing more than to be the first one mated.

I knew the order. I grabbed the smallest—the bait, the least fed and the most vulnerable. She pooled into my hands, too nervous and too excited to speak. Her breath came quick, and drool dripped from the sides of her mouth as I wrapped both of my hands around her tight hips and drove into her.

She howled and reared back into me, grinding her tiny pussy onto my throbbing cock. I buckled over her, pushing her down into the dirt as I began to pound into her raised hips. She howled and shook, and I held her down onto the ground and rut her she so wanted. My engorged cock raged inside her, and she bucked wildly for me to cum. I threw my head back and howled as I burst into her, firing ropes of cum into her tightening pussy. She thrashed and yowled, her toes curling as I came, not expecting such a rush of fullness so readily. I continued to pump into her and she couldn’t take it any longer. She began to lose her strength, then her consciousness and she very quickly passed out, her body completely exhausted of sex. I pulled out from her, my cock still throbbing hard. Immediately my cum-covered cock was being attended by the next two she-women. I stopped them from their duty. I followed the order and grabbed the smaller of the two by the hair and dragged her over to the thick oak tree where one of the males still lay, crumpled and bloodied. I pushed her against the trunk of the tree and she pushed her hips into mine, looking back over her shoulder with bright yellow eyes. I lanced into her, pulling her hips into my thrust and she howled. I pounded her, forcing her whole body against the trunk of the tree. She wrapped her arms around it and tried to control her breathing but to no avail. She pitched and shook and screamed into orgasm as I came. Her hips bucked and she cried out before going dark and collapsing into a heap on top of the dead male.

I cricked my neck to the side and approached the third. She knelt, her hands folded in her lap and expectant. Her breasts hung over her belly, and her hips bowed out wide. I could smell she was in heat, and she couldn’t help but be suffocated by my scent. I approached her and she seemed to curtsey. More of a strange, respectful bend of the waist. I’d only ever seen trained dogs do something like that, but here she was paying her due.

But she was not a dog, and nor am I a wolf. I wrapped grabbed her by her thin waist and pulled her onto my cock. She growled and then began to moan from the pit of her throat when I started to rut her, pulling her hips onto my cock as I thrust into her. She loosened her body when I picked her up and relinquished herself to my strength. I thrust and thrust until I burst inside of her. She shrieked and howled and shook and collapsed, falling off of my raging erection into a heap on the clearing floor.

She had thought that perhaps it would have been enough, but the alpha female underestimated my drive. The last of the four was an incredibly muscular subject. Her coat was thick and healthy, and her hips twice as wide as my own. It was only then that I realized that she had been working herself the entire time, her hungry fingers fondling her insides instead of using the opportunity to escape. She licked her chops as I approached, and immediately fell to her knees. “Your maleness” she crooned, reaching out to place her hands on her hips. “Allow me the honor of bearing your pups.” She whispered, leaning backwards and spreading her legs for me. She gripped my throbbing cock in both hands and guided me to the entrance of her pussy. “I am the most worthy of your seed.” She pressed my head against her, rubbing it against her clitoris. “I will bear you the most worthy children.”

I bucked at the notion, forcing the entire length of my cock into the alpha female. She shook and wrapped her legs around my waist. “Deep inside, Your Maleness.” I wrapped both my arms around her and thrust into her like she was a toy. She screamed and howled, and the other females gazed upon us, jealous and excited, masturbating and hoping the semen inside of them took and that they’d bear the child of such a male. My muscles rippled and a low growl built in the pit of my stomach. I began thrusting with such force that the alpha female whimpered, unable to stifle her weakness. The smallest of the beta females began to whimper as well, her her fingers furiously manipulating her pussy as she began dripping onto the cold wet floor. My growl grew louder, and the frames of the oaks around us vibrated with the sound. The alpha female began to grow limp, her voice barely carrying out of her exhausted lungs. “I deserve it…” She exhaled, “Please…. P-please yo-rrr Malene-e-e-essssss, I-I-I neeeeeed it…” She moaned, bucking her hips against mine. The beta females began to exhaust themselves as our pheromones permeated the clearing. The largest of the betas began to buck and tremble, her body shaking and her offhand forced against her lips to stifle her moans. The alpha female clenched her body to mine, wrapping her lithe arms around my shoulders and her wide thighs around my hips. Using the last of her strength, she rolled her hips against my cock. Her breaths caught in her throat, and her eyes fluttered as she tried to stare me down.

When you’re at the top of the pyramid, challenges cannot go unanswered. This alpha female thought that she could tame my spirit. She rolled her hips once more and breathed into my ears, “Breed me, your Maleness.” Her composure was respectable, but it affected me. The coherence of her demand, the audacity of it. It didn’t frustrate me, it got me. I didn’t realize it so much as my body had. At first my hand landed on the top of her head, my fingers clenching into the tendrils of her long brown hair. She gasped, and tried to look me in the eye. I caught her gaze, and leveled with it. She looked indignant, then worried. I could see her yellow iris begin to tremble in focus. I could feel her grips stiffen as she clenched into me, holding still and silent. The beta females were entranced by what was happening to their better.

My gaze infected her. Her pupils dilated, and her mouth softened as her lips parted into a small O shape. She slowly lifted herself off the broad length of my cock, lowering her legs down to hold up her unstable body. Her hand drifted down to grip the base of my penis before gently lowering down to fondle my balls. She lowered herself down to kneel at my feet. She looked up at me, wide doe eyes and parted lips. She then turned around, and raised her ass high into the air, digging her toes into the soft dirt of the clearing.

I took a deep breath, and with a low growl I thrust my penis deep into her pussy. She gushed and fell, managing to support herself with her knees as I thrust wildly into her. Her hands gripped at the moss growing on the base of the tree and she shook and howled underneath me. My hips crashed into hers as I thrust her entire body onto my cock, using her solely for my pleasure. Her howls elevated to screams as she burst and I picked her up, wrapping both my massive paws around her wide hips and slamming into her as fast as I could. The other beta females began to gather nearer to me as I fucked their superior, resuming their masturbation as they grew into a heat. I roared louder and felt the pressure building inside my member. I crumbled onto the alpha female and came inside her with such force that my semen began to pour out from her, spilling onto the floor of the clearing.

I released her hips, still gushing cum and she fell into a pile of torn moss at the trunk of a grand oak. The largest of the three betas immediately rose to the challenge of accepting the remaining cum, wrapping her lips around my cock and trying to swallow as much as she could. It soon proved too much for her, and she had to pass on the responsibility to the third largest, while she curled up with the alpha to rest with her distended, cum-filled belly.

As the fourth took her turn to lap up my cum, I pulled my cock from her mouth and she stifled a disappointed moan. The three largest of the she-wolves were curled up with one another in sheer exhaustion, all with glowing expressions and sleeping soundly.

This will be difficult to explain to those who do not exhibit this behavior. My cock was still raging hard from the smallest of the she-wolves still suckling the head of my penis to try and glean just an ounce of my cum. The littlest of the betas approached me as I stood over the larger three, and wrapped herself around my muscular thigh. She reached up with a dainty hand and began to fondle my balls. I wrapped two hands around my massive cock and pumped it. The littlest applied her tongue and began kissing me, reaching up with both of her hands to assist my pumps. I felt a massive rush gather in my thighs and focus on the tip of my cock. The rush overwhelmed me and I growled, pumping rope after rope of thick white semen onto the three resting she-wolves. The runt continued pumping with me, her own hips bucking in empathetic orgasm. I painted the three she-wolves white with my cum, and in their sleep they moaned and shook, their noses and mouths becoming full of my overwhelming pheromones.

As I came down from my ejaculating high I looked down at my massive cock. The runt still had her lips against the base of the shaft and was delicately running her tongue along one of the prominent throbbing veins. Her hands glided up and down my cock, making it look absolutely titanic in her tiny grip. “What’s your name?” I asked, reaching down and placing my hand on the back of her head. She kissed my cock with a loud sucking noise and looked up at me. “Whatever his Maleness chooses” she crooned, suddenly aware of her effect. She leaned back from my penis and cupped her modest breast before running her hands down her thin hips. My cock pulsed, and I could see her breathing shift, suddenly excited.

“How may I serve your Maleness?” She asked, affecting the alpha female’s tone. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up to face my cock. “You don’t speak like that.” She blinked and then shook, suddenly becoming panicked. “W-W-Whooo—Who…” She was suddenly so small. “Who is the alpha?” She asked, the chain suddenly made unclear.

“I am.” I asserted. “Now wake up your sisters, the lot of them. You are my females, and you will be a part of my pride.”

Runt shook, then nodded, rushing to gather the other she-wolves in order to please his Maleness once more.

Things have changed around my RV. The Vardo’s the same, but the lake around it has begun to see much more use in these last few weeks. Wooden tents of thatch have been propped up around my own hearth, and many more hearths have been set up nearby. My Pride has grown to the size of a small village. The pack of wolves has grown to fifteen, while it turned out that Rabbit had eight sisters who also wanted to join. Currently they relax, bathe in the lake, tend the fires and the feasts, or are currently in attendance of me. I relax in my throne in the back of the Vardo, my red-spread bed and lounge of pillows. Dishes of fresh-caught fish and nuts rest on the sill of the back window, while four females lay hush with me, exhausted and comforted in my encompassing arms.

I felt a stir in the pile, and could feel a mouth wrap determined around the head of my cock. I looked down to see Runt with her lips sucking on the tip of my erect penis. She bobbed her head and wrapped both of her small hands around my shaft, pumping it with what felt like her entire petite body. It was then I realized just how small she was in comparison to my bulk. She kept the head of my penis in her mouth as she began to grind her body against my cock, mashing her clitoris against the protruding veins at the base of my member.

I could feel the pulsing waves of climax begin to gather. My balls began to swell and my penis throbbed against Runt. Her body began to shake as my penis expanded, and she beheld me. She stopped sucking and looked up in awe as the head of my cock began to thicken wider than her waspy waist. The veins pulsed and throbbed, and my balls swelled to the size of melons. Runt bucked against my massive member, her pussy smacking with raw juice as she grinded against me. She wrapped her arms around the head of my cock and used her entire body to bring me to climax.

She moaned and came and the other females in my chamber began to stir, jaws slack at the rich scent of pheromones that heightened their senses and caused them to flush with excitement. They joined Runt in her efforts, licking and kissing my titanic member, massaging my balls and growing further induced in fervent heat.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, my attention loosing from their efforts. All four of these women were engaged in pleasuring my engorged organ, completely entranced in my scent and majesty. Eight hands serviced my member, and pulled me towards orgasm.

I felt a rush overcome me, and I began to feel it build in me.. I could feel the tongues, the lips, and every hand pull at me, urging me to cum. It was then that I was affected, I was dropped into a pool of boiling water, and eight hands gripped at me, pulling me by my engorged organ. I came face to face with her once more, the forms in the water. She spoke to me calmly, and directly into the back of my head. “We can work with this society.” She stated. “See to it, it grows.”

I shook and pitched and my cock was inches from release. The eight-handed grip on my cock continued urging me, “See to it… Be rewarded…” I grit my teeth, holding back my thrashing orgasm. I spoke with three voices that reverberated in my throat.

“SHOW YOURSELF. YOUR MALENESS DEMANDS IT.”

My own voice echoed in my head and the water began to shake as the blast of sound echoed through it. The eight hands reached towards me, pining and grasping. I wrestled with them in the boiling waters, and they tore at me. I bled into the water, and vast creatures rose from the depths. Their bodies shifted in the light and their blistering eyes glowed like geodes. They tangled with me, and I fought them with ferocity, tearing into them with my hands. I worked into a frenzy, my body expanding into the darkness, and new limbs driving out from my sides like Shiva to fight back against them. My six great limbs bulged with new muscle, and the three hearts that thumped in my chest breathed vicious life to my struggle. I rampaged through the surfaceless water, crushing and thrashing like an enraged bear. I tore my enemies asunder, twisting their bodies like wrung cloth and pulling limbs wrought like wishbones, and as they retreated back into the depths I began ravaging the very darkness around me. I pulled at it, and it fled from my grips, scurrying from my barrage as it shrank from me until I beheld all of it, within the palm of my hand.

I began to close my palm around it, and the darkness began to shake and tremble, until it began to beg.

“I beg of his Malenessss sssspare my fffffooorrm…” It hissed, pushing itself against my fingers until it tired of battling my strength.

“WHY”

The form curled around my pinky finger, solidifying in a rounded, slimy onyx ring.

“Ssssspare me, and I sshhhhhhall sssserve y-y-your Majesty…”

The ring still trembled on my finger, and when I probed it it shook even more but resisted the urge to flee. I did not understand what the word of such a creature could possibly mean, but its fear was sincere.

“I BIND YOU TO ME.”

With my own promise, the ring ceased its shaking. I looked around, suddenly pulled away from my dealings. I was in emptyness. No water, no heat. Just me, and this ring. I flexed mightily, using my six arms to feel the new structures of my body. My muscles rippled like cresting waves beneath thick pulsing veins, my chest was sheer, and my back layered with curling rounds of muscle. I admired this body—my body, with its six great arms and incredible strength.

I reached out into the emptyness, and the onyx ring filled my hand with a key.

I awoke in the middle of my camp, surrounded by the entire population of my pride, twenty-seven beautiful females, lay exhausted and in unconscious heaps around me. They stank of sex and my own spunk, and I could smell that they were all bred with my seed—I couldn’t tell you how I knew that. The sun wasn’t past where it was the last time I saw it, which means I had at least been occupied for a day, engaged in a vigorous orgy of rutting my females into unconsciousness. My ring trembled on my finger, though not out of fear.

I was seated on a couch of wool and thatch, with two of Rabbit’s petite and curvy sisters curled up in my lap. I roused them and set them to rest on my couch as I stretched and observed my surroundings. Dishes were spread broken or filled with bones and discarded shells of nuts and vegetables all around the grassy clearing. Empty cauldrons that once held soup littered the campsite, along with bones and torn garments. I rolled my shoulders and surveyed my little kingdom, rather proud of my due.

The only member of my pride who was missing was Bree, whom I hadn’t seen in quite some time. I made the effort to look for her, but couldn’t turn up a trace of where she had gone. I decided to take a rest and relax my body in my lake, striding bare into the cold water. I swam out to the near-middle of the lake and floated there, looking up at a bright blue sky. It was a beautiful day, the sun shone, but not into my eyes. The sun cast a warm light on my broad chest, and the water was cool at my back.

The coolness I felt began to warm, even. I thought it was just me getting used to the water but I could hear it in my ears. The water began boiling. I felt eight arms wrap around me once more, pulling me down under the surface. I thrashed violently, but met no resistance. I clenched my fists and focused, gazing out into the darkness of the water. The hands reached out to me, slowly this time. They were small, dainty even. They caressed my hair and wrapped around my body, pulling me into the velvet darkness, and into a warm and inviting body.

It was her. Bree, pulling me into an eight-armed embrace against her body. She enveloped me, wrapped around me, warmed me. My arms wrapped around the form of darkness, and two wide brown eyes stared back from the abyss. The movements of the water began to caress the rest of my body, the small and soft hands delicately manipulating me. I reached out and only then realized that the ring was no longer bound around my finger.

I felt whispers in my head, Bree telling me she loved me, she adored me. I felt her lips on mine, her stroking my hair, but I stopped her. I lashed out to the darkness and fixed my grip onto her. Her form shifted, small and delicate and eight-armed and whispery and solid and flowing. In the black I asked her what she was.

“A witch!”

I sundered the surface with Bree tucked under my arm, torpedoing into an empty chamber devoid of water but still just as blue. She caressed and kissed me as we drifted through the void, her hands cascaded around my muscular form, tracing lines along the thick bands of bunched muscle and thick veins.

“I claim the right to your attention.” She crooned, and I felt the wind on my ears.

“On what grounds?” I answered.

In response I felt a warmth envelop my form, grasping onto my ardent cock and pulling it towards her. The warmth begin to pulse and move like the surface of rocking water, and the hands all embraced me. I could feel her smile into the side of her neck, sharp teeth pressed closed against my skin.

“Because I am truly worthy.”

The rippling motions increased in tempo, and I felt my climax began to build in the pit of my body. I rolled with her vaporous form, scrambling for purchase on her to begin.

But she avoided my grasping, dancing away from my while still pulling at my member.

“Please, let me use my form to please your m-majesty.” Her breath caught, and the form rocked harder into me. The hands pulled at my thighs and my hips and my arms and my shoulders and my hair. I felt lips on mine, and whispers in my ear and teeth against my shoulders. I felt tongues upon my member and on my balls, up the shaft and along my jaw.

And faintly, I heard moaning.

It caught me, and incensed me. I thrust out with my body into the forces she had mustered, and the moaning grew louder. The voices became disparate in my head, and I could hear the undercurrent. It beheld me, and quietly it began to beg.

In a small voice, it spoke to my most simple senses.

“Claim me.” It urged.

“Let me witness you.”

The hands stroked faster, urging me on, and I felt a wider climax begin to build inside me. It curled my toes and thickened my muscles. My body struck and grew, four arms driving from my sides, and I grew wild and frenzied. I flexed and grew and the hands upon me became smaller, and smaller, and began to tremble.

“Yesssssss…” She hissed, as I grew upon her. Bands and rivulets of muscle snaked down my legs and through my arms as my size impressed upon her. I flexed my arms and the muscles bulged, massive. The eight hands were tiny on my body, and the tongues felt small and slight. I floated in the void encapsulating her entire form.

I felt a shearing stab in the middle of my forehead, and it began to open. My skull seized around my brain and everything kaleidoscope in front of me. My vision slowly cleared, and became more vibrant. The blues around us complicated, and I finally clearly took in Bree’s form.

She would’ve been massive, had I retained my stature, but here I dwarfed her. She trembled at my feet, with eight arms gathered in front of her and eight brilliant neptune eyes staring back up at me.

Her massive breast rose and fall, and I could hear her hearts beat in the back of my head. She was frozen, moving barely to tremble as she beheld what I had become. I was a titan, six armed with six fingers on each of my twelve hands, a brilliant emerald eye peering from my forehead. Twelve bunches of muscle studded my abdomen, leading down to three mighty pulsing cocks that bulged left, right and center. They were each as thick as my own colossal thighs and each thrummed with intense heat. My balls beneath the three members were titanic to match the demand, and they sunk between my knees, boiling with stock to breed. My body rippled with muscle mass, and with four of my arms I reached down and picked up the awestruck witch. She conceded to my palms, bracing herself against her fingers and she continued to look up at me, unblinking and silenced by my form.

My desires compelled her, and she rose up to greet me, pressing her tiny body against my foremost penis. It warmed, and pulsed and she moaned as she ground her entire body against it. She enlisted more arms, first sixteen, then sixty four. She spread onto me gripping each of my members and easing them into her warmth. The pleasure was intense, even to the senses of my body, and I shook. She trembled in my grips, for fear I might destroy her in my spasms, but she was dedicated to the task. Sixty four arms became one-hundred and twenty eight, enough to envelop each of my turgid organs.

Bree’s form began to hum and pulse around me, driving me full of ecstatic heat and sensation. She slithered over me, massaging my massive balls and plying against my cocks. The pulls grew greater and more confident as she realized what pleasure she was causing me. It was mountainous, my eyes glistened and shone in the blue space, and my hearts beat with such ferocity that it resounded like wild violent drumming.

As Bree realized the extent of her effect upon me she began to coalesce with my excitement, the pheromones working her into a rapturous orgasm. She cried out with many mouths, gasping and writhing as she continued to please me, focusing on driving out my orgasm before she could no longer weather it.

I grabbed Bree around her body and neck with all six of my arms and faced myself to her, driving into her with the entire weight of my form. She screamed, and rippled and dissolved into my arms, one hundred and twenty eight arms shuddering and gasping for purchase as I pierced her with all three of my massive members. They grew inside her and arrested her with orgasm. She came violently, repeatedly as I began to outgrow her even further. More panicked arms lashed out, grasping at me and attempting to gain control, but she was miniscule to me, and her body was designed for this purpose. I unleashed my torrential orgasm into her, emptying the entire stock of my seed in great wave after wave of pulsing blasts that filled her and spewed out into the blue.

In her daze she swung and pulled at me, urging more and more of my thick seed unto her. She came again and again as I covered and claimed her body for such purpose. I unloaded into her, driving all of my lust and anger, fear and desire into her form as she thrashed and gasped and moaned. I pulsed and pulsed again, and ceased, pulling her off of my calming members. I held her in three grips by her exhausted body which slowly retracted into itself, wrapping around my foremost right hand, and coiling around my finger once more.

My pride has since developed, containing a population of one hundred and four prime females—those who attend me directly, and forty-four beta females and males. These were members of the area whom I had no interest in, or who otherwise sought other benefits to my presence and were willing to barter for those benefits. They served me in menial ways, cooking, constructing, gathering. They adhered to me completely, the lot of them, though I kept them at primitive distance. They had no call to draw my attention, and therefore they never did, save for one male.

He was wiry and languid, a weasel of a person. He paled in terror when I first saw him and he beheld me, nearly passing out into the brush. He conceded immediately, begging not to be eaten. I brought him to my settlement by the scruff of the neck, and asked him what talents he possessed.

It became apparent that every ‘talent’ he had was completely fabricated, and that all of his abilities were concentrated in his capacity to deceive. Normally this quality would be met with distrust, and the character would be ousted from the settlement. However, I had a different understanding of the male. If his wont was to lie, let him lie. Count on the lie. Benefit from the lie. This male was just as much a service in his deception as anything else.

He delighted in his tricks, which was part of the cost of his service. While he was free to commit them, he suffered the consequences of his behavior. More than once my alpha wolves publicly beat him with canes of wood. He laughed at first, but howled until they were satisfied. They never held his behavior against him, as they understood what I knew to be true. He was loyal, and happy—two perfect qualities for a beta to have.

The Weasel once came to my hearth with an interesting proposal. He suggested procurement of outposts external to the settlement. He suggested attempting to lodge within one of the nearby cities—at least in a small capacity. Given that I knew more about the nearby city than any of my subjects, I realized that it was a brilliant suggestion, and I tasked my Weasel on preparing a route—and that it should be direct to a city called Missoula.

I walked to Missoula, a distance of around forty miles covered in a span of a day and a half. With me were six of my alpha wolves and the Weasel along. As we reached the outskirts of the town, the memories of where I used to live flooded back to me. Cell phones, combustion and electricity. I hadn’t bothered with much of them in so long that I had forgotten what they functioned for. My wolves were perturbed but didn’t display it. They walked proudly in their furs, flint knives sequestered into hidden pockets. They were amazons walking down the street, keeping a constant perimeter around me as we marched. People looked on in awe, watching the six beautiful women dressed like they were going to a flintstones theme party, protecting easily the largest man they’d ever seen in their life. I was a behemoth to the men and women we passed, I stood almost eight feet tall, and was twice as wide as any standard doorway we came across. My brown hair flowed behind me as cars passed on the street, slowing slightly to rubberneck at our coterie.

We came upon a currency exchange, where rare coins and metals are bartered or pawned for cash. This was our first objective. The Weasel led, and we followed. The older man behind the counter stared up at me in shock while the Weasel interrupted him. He spoke quickly, producing a bag of gold coins and allowing the elder to inspect them. The man became wide-eyed the moment the gold was produced, almost enough to distract him from my stature. He leaned in close to the Weasel and asked if they were acquired illegally. The Weasel explained that they were found by us, who were acting as treasure hunters and were willing to let go of an unbelievably unique find. I almost relished selling the coins, considering how well the Weasel sold them. But they were just metal, and now we’d exchanged all of it for stacks of paper—neatly organized into a case.

We continued to walk down one of the streets in Missoula, though now we’ve attracted something of a crowd. They took photographs of me and my cadre, ogling my beautiful women and my own massive body. They’d find that the images were unclear later, and that the lighting came out all wrong, even with their modern camera phones. I grew hungry, and my nose led me to a corner-restaurant that prided itself on its Texas-style BBQ.

We walked in and came as a shock to the little waitress who was playing hostess on a lazy tuesday afternoon. She was around 5′5 with a pair of small denim shorts and a tied-high checkered halter-top and a pair of brown leather cowboy boots. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up at me, and then she startled as my alpha females spread out to look around the interior of the building.

“Eight.” I rumbled, my voice unfamiliar to myself when speaking so neatly.

The young woman put on a toothy grin that hardly obscured her curiosity at just who I was. “Of course.” She chirped, leading us to a set of tables that she had to push together in the middle of the dining room.

She huffed a little when we all sat down, taking out a pen and paper and beaming at me. “Can I start you off with anything to drink?” She asked, casting a suddenly nervous gaze to the six women who sat, quietly regarding her. It jumped to the small man who sat between them, beaming right back at her with his hands folded on the table. I sat at the head, my massive paws resting on the table.

“Water, milk, coffee, beer, honey, and grain alcohol.” I responded, “For all of us.”

She started, then blinked. “Wow! Ok” She fumbled with her notepad, not having thought she’d have to actually use it just for drinks. “Honey and…” She looked over her shoulder. “I need to check if we have grain alcohol…” She looked nervous or a moment, then composed herself. “I’ll be right back.” She then bounded off towards the bar to make the order.

The smells of the BBQ itself were pungent, and the scent of cured meat enticed the lot of us. My girls were sniffing the air, taking a moment to recognize many of the smells for what they were, and what they might be or be for. They touched the salt and pepper shakers, passing them around and wincing at the sharp tastes. They watched people, whom they thought looked nothing like me at all, though I didn’t understand how they couldn’t see the similarities. They were suddenly casual in their confusion, and didn’t quite realize how normal they looked, for how strangely they were acting. I realized we must look like aliens, smelling salt and pepper and tasting it, laughing and daring others to try it. I felt the eyes of the bartender and realized he was thinking just that.

The waitress and one of her coworkers returned with two massive platters of eight glasses of ice water, eight cold glasses of milk and frosted pints of beer, two jars of honey, eight cups of coffee, and a bottle of 185 Proof grain alcohol. She helped us pass them around to my girls and the weasel, and each started in on what interested them most. Two began immediately with the coffee, curious about a drink that steamed. Two others didn’t recognize the scent of hops, and began with tasting the beer. One poured honey into her milk and the last was content enjoying her water and watching her comrades experiment. The weasel waited until I poured myself a glass of the grain alcohol, and he followed suit.

The waitress’s coworker still stood next to her as she handed out menus. “Today we’ve got bison, boar and good ol’ beef in the smoker, 9.99 a pound each. We’ve got all kinds of sides and sausages as well.” She paused. “Oh, and I’m Lacey, and I’ll be taking care of y’all today.” She smiled, and looked around at my females all passing around their pints of beer and laughing about the horrible taste. The Weasel was reading the menu, and I slowly turned my focus to the menu. Lacey bounced on the balls of her feet and smiled, “I’ll leave you to it and come right back for your orders.” She turned on her heel, and I touched her arm.

“No, Lacey. Bring all of it out.” I said. Lacey paused her eyebrows dipping low. “All of what?” She asked. “Everything you’ve prepared. Bring all of it to me.” She paused, “That’s.. Quite an order.” She admitted, “Let me go find my manager.” She bounded off and left me to nurse the alcohol I had poured. It was smooth down my throat, and bounded in my head like how fireflies bumble about in the darkness. I smiled when a few of my girls had finished their beers, and were demanding they be replaced as quickly as possible.

A squat man came to our table in a thin cotton collared shirt. He smiled at me, trying hard not to baulk at my substantial bulk. “Sir, I’m Gregory Mill, I’m the manager here.” He held out his hand, and I took it. “Lacey told me that you’d like to buy out all the meat on all three of the smokers, is there some occasion that you’d like us to cater?” I shook my head. “We’re going to eat it. Please bring it to me.”

He blinked, then smiled. “So, sir. I trust you understand but orders of that magnitude require payment up front.” His lips faltered just a moment as he made the proposition. I waved him off and Weasel took over. He handled whatever the number was suggested, though not without a fair amount of haggling. He argued that because we were taking all of it, none would be wasted and he’d have nothing to throw out. It was a good enough argument, and he even got the manager to lock the doors of the restaurant so we could eat in peace.

When the first platter of meat arrived, everyone at the table looked to me. I dug in with my hands and began to devour the steaming meat. Still everyone waited. The entire restaurant was remarkably quiet. The kitchen crew had paused their duties to watch me eat, and the manager slipped glances to my table from his focus on accounting.

Lacey stood awkwardly as I tried more from the different platters, stuffing hunks and hawks of meat into my maw. I ate ravenously, and polished off one of the two platters. Lacey took it and a coworker set another down in its place. Here I nodded, and my party descended onto the table as ravenous animals. They tore with their hands, ripping apart the hunks of meat and chomping into the bones. They ate like dogs, cleaning every tiny morsel of food from the table, pushing it back towards Lacey when they finished. The young girl was shocked and scurried away to replenish the platter. The kitchen crew began to mobilize, realizing what they were in for.

My party grew drunk and sated with food, but wild. Two of my alphas slipped beneath the table as the remainder continued to devour and feast. Lacey noticed immediately, and her cheeks flushed red. I cast my gaze to her as two of my females produced my massive cock and began to massage and pleasure it.

She huffed, looking from my engorged member back into my eyes, and she crossed her legs, looking over her shoulder. Her manager had gone into the backroom, and the kitchen crew were quite busy. She shuffled over to me and leaned in. “Y-you have to stop that right now.” She whispered, nervously. “You c-c-an’t do that in public.” She stuttered. I set down the hawk of meat and leaned back, resting my hands on the table.

“Would you stop me? My females are pleasing me.” I gestured down at them as one of them took the head of my cock into her mouth while the other began to massage my balls with her tongue.

“You-You’re females?” Lacey asked, suddenly growing concerned. I regarded her, “These females are my property.” I gestured to the two serving me, and the other four. “All of them, my females. My loving pride.” My voice rumbed, “My beautiful alphas.” One of my females purred and cozied up closer to me, running her hands up the broad expanse of my chest. She put her mouth against my neck, and I took it and kissed her. She shook, and gasped against my lips, reaching her hand down, grinding her hips into her fingers.

Lacey paled, “Th-that’s weird.” She breathed, looking at the entranced females. Made more surreal was the Weasel, sitting in the corner of the booth nursing a glass of grain alcohol. He winked at her, and she looked back to me. I reached out toward her, wrapping a massive paw around her hip and pulling her close. She was startled, frozen like a deer in headlights as she looked into my eyes. I was seated but she wasn’t even tall enough to look down to me. She quivered against my hand. “Lacey,” I ventured. She began to shake. She stole a glance towards my massive, throbbing member and then looked back at me. The corners of her eyes trembled, and she shook more wildly. I could smell her succumb to my pheromones. She was in heat, and she didn’t even realize it. The inside of her thighs began to glisten with her excitement, and she leaned in towards me.

My alphas knew how to receive her. One curled near me and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her mouth towards mine. She kissed me ravenously, biting my lips and trying to reach around my neck, but she was pulled down away from me. My alphas had wrapped around her and pulled her down to regard my cock. They pushed her head down, nose into the base and hissed into her ear. She kissed both sides of my member, looking up at me wide-eyed and uncertain. I nodded, and my females guided the length of my cock into Lacey’s mouth. She spread as wide as she could, but could barely accept the tip. They undid the front of her shorts, and dug into her gushing pussy, and she thrashed but still tried to maintain her hold on the tip of my cock. She bucked and moaned, wrapping her petite hands around the length of my cock, urging me to release into her mouth.

I picked her up about the hips, lifting her out from the booth and slamming her down onto the table. She groaned, deprived and spread her legs wide, wrapping them around my waist when I positioned in front of her. She was soaking wet, and I rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy. My alphas held her, arms aside and legs wide as I forced myself upon her. She screamed and thrashed on my cock, her eyes rolling back in her head. My thumbs met around Lacey’s stomach and I thrust violently into her, and bore down onto her against the table.

By this point the entire kitchen staff were filming us with their camera phones, while the Weasel was trying to talk down the manager from calling the police. It didn’t occur to me that they might’ve protested; they weren’t attempting to stop me. Lacey cried out and gripped the table behind her, knuckles turning white as she reared her neck back and screamed. People passing the restaurant were beginning to stop and look through the window. They blushed and stared, wide eyed as I rut this woman who wasn’t even half my size, held down by six amazons and screaming so loudly the veins in her neck bulged.

In this moment however, everyone was purely struck by the spectacle of the behavior. I was already a giant compared to the average man, but the scene itself was so shocking. I leaned over the tiny woman and she bucked her hips wildly into mine. I felt pairs of hands begin to massage my bollock, and the heat began building in the head. I pulled my member from the petite woman and immediately my females descended upon it. They kissed and fondled until I let out a window-rattling growl, and it began to thrash in orgasm. Lacey was still trembling, coming down from the vicious mating as I unloaded massive gushes of semen onto her.

She moaned absently, delirious and confused as pools of my seed formed on her taut stomach and around her hips. My females all lapped it up, and as she came to so did Lacey, slurping up handfuls that still steamed on the table.

I looked over my shoulder and three waitresses had gathered at an empty table behind me. One of them shook, her fingers digging into the seat of her chair while the other two had sequestered hands down the front of their shorts and were gently rasping and blushing red. I looked to the Weasel, who paid handed the manager a stack of green bills and offered something blithe about the cleanup. I nodded to one of my females and they cloaked Lacey and picked her up. The alpha attending her was strong enough that she held her bridal-style in her arms. Lacey still trembled, and couldn’t help nuzzling into the warmth of my alpha female. I looked at the waitresses and smiled at them. One shook just a bit and quieted herself by putting a few fingers into her mouth, which she began to lick and suck while trying to maintain eye contact. She trembled again and moaned, and then immediately looked down at the floor, furiously rubbing her clitoris. She collapsed from her chair, and then tried looking up at me again, but only made it to her eye level—my massive balls which still twitched and rothed. She immediately flushed beet red and looked down once more, vibrating like a struck lightning rod.

I regarded her, and her coworkers. “If you find yourself lost in the forest, call out to me.” They looked up at me, suddenly realizing the perversion of their actions. “Bring her to my territory.” I instructed the female who held Lacey. She nodded and left the restaurant to deliver Lacey. Now sated, I regarded the rest of the kitchen crew, two of them were still filming with their phones. I regarded them for a moment, but only one hurriedly put the phone away.

“If ever you find yourself alone in my woods,
Beseech me and I may be merciful.
Bring tribute, and I may reward you.
I am the Man of the Forest. Revere me.”
I whistled sharply, and my party organized. We left.

I had no idea what a viral video was until it was explained to me much later. Footage of me at the restaurant with my entourage sparked inquiry from the local town and state governments. Lacey’s family was immediately concerned to her well-being, as were many locals.

However, by the time any authority had found me my community had grown by about eight hundred people. The sheriffs were met by guards who carried spears and shotguns, and led him to a temple of clay, where I sat on a granite throne attended by a harem of more than two hundred beautiful females. They were all colors and shapes and sizes. I had petite pixies with shapely acrobatic legs and curvy women with billowing birthing hips and generous bust and some had rounded bellies of varying stages of pregnancy. They lounged on couches, dining and entertaining themselves.They prettied themselves for me, combing hair and anointing their bodies with oil and paint made from ash and red clay dust.

Most small-town police don’t know what to do when they’re met with a reception like this. The property had been acquired by the Weasel, who purchased it using a private park reservation clause. He proved the area had deteriorated due to civil neglect, and managed to prove that my influence on the ecology had vastly improved it.

They did not come in with firearms raised. To the contrary, they removed their hats when they entered my temple, and approached respectfully. I towered over them, even seated in my throne. My shoulders were wide and carved with massive streaks of fibrous muscle, and four women sat in my lap. Two were massaging my legs, while the other two were occupied with my arms.

“Uh. S-Sir.” One began. “I’m officer Boyle, and this is officer Rank and this is…” He paused and looked at me, suddenly embarrassed. “I’m sorry do we bow? Is there something we’re.” He looked over his shoulder to his colleague, who shrugged. I reached my hand out and it was immediately filled with a wooden chalice by an attendant who stood at alert behind my throne. I drank the thick muddy liquor and shook my head. Boyle relaxed.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“We’re investigating the disappearance of one Lacey Wilt, she was last seen…—” He coughed, and looked around. There were too many women in the chamber to easily make out if Lacey was present. “With uh. With someone matching your-your description.” Boyle managed.

I nodded. “Lacey is now one of my females.” I admitted. I nodded to her, getting her hair braided by a beautiful dark-skinned older woman. “There she sits. You may speak with her.”

Boyle nodded and walked over towards Lacey. A path was made for him, while the other officers tried looking around my simple temple. The ceilings were vaulted, and the floor littered with furs and pillows. Six open hearths were arrayed in a circle around one central fire pit. At the head of this pit were long and wide steps that led up to the platform upon which my throne was situated. Skewered and roasting over the many pits were legs of lamb and skewers of fish and vegetables. Dried and cured meats and spices hung with fronds and branches from the ceilings. The smells were so pungent, stewed clay with fire, meat and an overbearing warmth of sex and pheromones.

Boyle introduced himself to Lacey, who calmly regarded him with thinly veiled disinterest. He asked if she knew what had happened to her, where she was and if her family knew she was here. She told him that she became a member of a pride, and that she was currently devoted to the harem of an alpha male. She told Boyle that her family was welcome to the community, but that she had duties to serve his maleness. With those last words she looked upon me on my throne and shivered, placing a hand on her stomach. Officer Rank asked her a few questions about the nature of her relationship with me. She asked if I was her boyfriend, or husband. She shook her head and smiled at the simplicity of her scope. “I belong to him.” Lacey said proudly, looking over to me on my throne. Officer Rank, not completely foreign to strange fetishes, given her exposure in the sheriff’s department, didn’t press the issue further. Lacey reached out to her, and Rank shrinked back suddenly at the touch. “E-Excuse me.” Rank apologized, not realizing she was so on edge. Lacey smiled at her, standing up and reaching out towards Rank’s face. Boyle’s face folded in confusion, and he regarded Lacey nervously. “Perhaps even you might be worthy.” Lacey whispered. Rank shivered and absently put her hand on her pistol, but didn’t move. Lacey’s fingers touched Rank’s plump lips. “Though his Maleness is discerning.”

Rank looked around the temple, the smells began getting to her and she became light-headed. She could hear the announcements of pleasure among the women in the temple. They were pleasing one another in my absence, massaging and fondling, feeding and coupling. The entire hall filled with the overbearing scent of feminine excitement, and Rank was clearly afflicted. Boyle stood awestruck, as Lacey began to unbutton the officer’s tan uniform. Rank gasped and hushed, wrapping her arms around the dainty Lacey, pulling her in by the hips.

“Perhaps you’ll even be given His gift.” Lacey cooed, leaning backwards onto the pillowed floor and taking Rank with her. The officer landed atop the petite blonde, straddling her. She began undoing her belt and buckle, pressing her lips against Lacey’s. Lacey fumbled with Rank’s slacks, pulling the button apart and pulling down her trousers.

Boyle gaped at his colleague, now naked save for a pristine white set of lacy lingerie. Rank never seemed like the kind of woman to wear anything but a utilitarian sports bra to work. She was muscular, with defined musculature on her stomach and her arms. However, her rear was most delightfully formed. Hardened with muscle and perfectly round. Rank embraced Lacey, who cuddled up into the officer, pressing her breasts into Rank’s face. Rank began to suck on Lacey’s nipples, much to her enjoyment. Lacey writhed and bucked, wrapping her legs around Rank’s hips.

Boyle was beat red at this point, sweating and gasping for air. He watched the two women succumb to one another, until they were each lying on the pillowed floor, trying to gather their breath. Soon they were discussing the nature of the temple. Rank asked if she were welcome to stay. Lacey said I would need convincing, and that she would likely be up to the task. Officer Rank was giddy at the news, and embraced Lacey and pressed her body into her. Boyle was stunned, and didn’t know how to recall officer Rank to make her report.

Boyle filed a report that I was an extremely charismatic cult leader, and I was placed on the FBI watchlist. Rank resigned shortly prior, and has since joined my Pride.

It has been a year since the first video went viral. My community has since acquired most of the undeveloped land in the Southern portion of Montana, as well as bits of Wyoming and the Dakotas. Most of the land was left as it was, the ecology preserved by my rangers who patrolled the woods in packs with their rifles. I acquired office—well, The Weasel did. For me. He had organized a pack of entrepreneurial Wise Ones with minds for business and negotiation. With my endorsement they flooded the peculiarly simple methods of office, and soon I was running for Governor, while Rank was up for Chief of Police, and Bree ran for Mayor of Missoula.

Our approvals were astronomical, given that my influence spread through more than half the population of Montana. I was memed, believe it or not. There was a titan of a man running bold-faced for governor, and he stood at a record-breaking nine-feet, with a frock of billowing brown hair and bold rivets of muscle. He patrolled his territory proud and naked, accompanied by a massive entourage of warriors, financiers, scholars, servants, and lawyers. He acknowledged publicly that he was polygamous, with more than a thousand wives present in his harem. He wrought the Montanian political system with absurdity. Tumblr went insane with photographs of me publicly nude, publicly fornicating. It turned conventional media sideways because they could never report on me. I never wore clothes, and therefore couldn’t be shown on daytime television. I was never tried for public indecency because my pack of lawyers argued religious freedoms of expression. Montana law supported the expression, because Weasel wrote the laws. I infuriated the established system, here they had spent so much accumulating their power and it was completely sundered by my very presence. They attempted injunctions and inquiries, finding my influence blocking their advances. They fought pettily, and they were defeated. Their attacks were wicked, defaming my character and attempting to dissolve my personality. But they were stuffy old men, incapable of understanding the pulse of humanity.

I attracted thousands.

They came to my forests in droves, selling houses and purchasing RVs and liquidating fortunes to begin again. They came to us sheltered and uncertain, and became a part of the community with earnest, and simple behavior. It wasn’t long before Boyle was right, a cult did form around me. Soon my temple had the highest population concentration in Montana. New infrastructure was constructed, carefully through my woods. Impressively, the State of Montana afforded roads and highways that left my forests undisturbed with winding roads that wove through woodland and well above the treeline. They were beautiful in their own right, and the Weasel had already made deals with trucking lines to secure passage.

This was what amazed me about American society as I perceived it. They were infinitely capable of being placated to a shockingly different environment, so long as they were paid in paper. I had warriors at the ready, local constabulary and even the chief of the Montana police, but so long as everyone was given an amount of these slips of paper, no one wished to fight.

So I consolidated.

My pride grew with my power, developed into the Cult of Many Mothers. There were upwards of four thousand worthy females in my pride, and they all attended me or were otherwise awaiting their turn to prove themselves. Many of my females had already given birth, and were in the process of nursing my many children—though those in the Pride weren’t solely responsible for their upbringing. An entire pack of beta females were selected to assist in the nursing process, teaching my children language and craft.

I was investigated by the FBI after Boyle had made his report, and sooner then by the department of Homeland security. They were worried about a large conglomeration of people, involved in the US government and conducting themselves anathema to conventional ideas of governance. I met with many agents and reporters, all who were curious about the phenomenon in sleepy southern Montana.

My renown grew with my attention. I was visited by a documentarian who led a team through my community. They were fascinated by our ideals of hospitality, and societal roles. Though they were invited in, much of their video footage was barred to the outside of the community. However, they did manage to secure an interview with me. The reporter I spoke to was a young fire-engine haired woman with generous legs and a waspy waist. She wore a white button-down blouse and a black pencil skirt, and she smelled of sage and rose-flower.

She sat down with me on the courtyard grounds of my temple with two men, a boom operator and a camera man. She had prepared a notepad of questions, but first led in with pleasantries. She bowed her head and offered a hand to shake. I took it, encompassing the entirety of her fist in my palm. I gestured for her to sit, and she accepted graciously, smoothing out her skirt beneath her. One of my servants offered her a clay cup to drink from, which she also accepted. I drank from a similar goblet.

“So, Riley as you know my name is Jo, and I represent a small independent news agency.”

I nodded, waving over one of my attendants. “Yes, I know. It is a pleasure to meet you Jo. Please, begin the interview.”

Jo nodded, beaming up at me. “So, Riley, you’re the premier leader of a new phenomenon. Many people are migrating here to Montana to join this project, living in the woods, embracing a simpler lifestyle.”

I nodded, taking another sip from my glass. My attendant leaned in and I ordered her to fetch me Angelica, Lily, and Marcy. Jo smiled at the attendant as she rushed off and then looked towards me. “What would you say is the goal of your project?”

I smiled at her, and leaned back into my couch. “This is natural.” I began. “This is how simple it can all be.” I gestured around us. “There is order here, fairness. Nothing is complicated.”

Jo nodded and continued, “So, what is really happening here?” She continued.

“I am the protector of these woods.” I responded. “Those who reside here belong to me, they trust me, and they revere me.” Three young women arrived after I finished the sentence. They were young, and beautiful. Notably, they were immensely endowed. Each of them dwarfed Jo at six feet, give or take a few inches. They strode with sultry wide hips and impressive busts that poured out from thin silk robes. The three women made a beeline for where I was seated, and they bowed at my feet.

Jo paused, admiring the shocking beauty of these three women as they kissed my feet. “I am a powerful creature.” I admitted. “And that power is attractive. Those who revere it, revel in it, desire it.” The three women undid the buckles on my trousers and produced my engorged organ. It speared proudly into the air towards Jo, a head broader than her own, with a thickness equal to the thinnest measurement of her waist. My females bristled at the sight, stroking their entire bodies against my gigantic member. Jo immediately flushed red, waving to the camera crew to continue filming.

One of the women mounted my cock, her wide hips accommodating the size just well enough. She squeezed it inside of her, resting her hands on my chest as she began to ride. My other two sat beneath her at my feet, taking turns pleasuring the remaining exposed width of my member. They fondled my balls and licked the shaft of my cock. Jo wiped at her brow, and continued on.

“You’re really quite impressive in stature.” She started. “I don’t think the world has ever seen a man built like you.”

“I am no mere man.” I responded. The woman who straddled me was Angelica, a broad beauty with porcelain skin and hazel eyes. I gripped her hips and lifted her up and down on my member. She gasped and reared back before collapsing against my chest. “Please Maleness give me your seed.” She moaned. “Allow me to join the Many Mothers.” She rocked her hips even faster, leaning back against my broad chest. Her eyes were lost in bliss, and she licked her lips and shook on the tip of my cock.

Jo sniffed the air, pungent with my pheromones. She grew even redder, and smoothed out her suit skirt anxiously. “Who are the. The Many Mothers?” She ventured.

I laughed, wrapping my hands around Angelica’s broad thighs and grinding her down onto my cock. She gasped and screamed and buckled. “My females who’ve been given the blessing of my seed.” I stood from my couch, holding Angelica tight against my body. She cuddled back into my arms, reaching her hands back around my neck. “Angelica shall be the newest of the Many Mothers.”

Jo knew what was about to happen, as did Angelica and Marcy and Lily, the latter two sat in awe and beheld. Jo’s mouth dropped open as I began to pound into Angelica. She screamed and shouted, her entire body convulsing as I rut her. My member pulsed and grew and I reached my climax. I pumped Angelica full of my seed, so much that it spilled down out of her and in a massive puddle on the floor. Lily dropped down and began to lap it up with her tongue. Angelica screamed and began to fade from consciousness, slumping in my arms as I continued to fill her.

Jo sat, stunned and silent, watching me impregnate this woman. Her crew stared slack-jawed at the spectacle, and beat red at their own arousal. Angelica glowed, and her placid expression grew to a smile as I set her down on the couch next to where I had been seated. Lily and Marcy began to clean my still throbbing member.

Jo shook herself from the stupor. “I want you to fuck me.” She blurted.

I chuckled and gestured to Lily, who proceeded to mount me in turn. “You are not worthy.” I answered. Jo stuttered in shock at the rejection, “N-no.” She frowned and then grew angry, turning to her camera man. “C-cut it,” she ordered. He hadn’t, but she did not notice. “I am worthy!” Jo shouted, rising to her feet. Lily began rasping as she rolled her hips on me, her flowing locks of hair cascading down to her supple backside. Jo suddenly realized the reality.

She looked down at her modest bust, her narrow hips, her thin legs. She was so distracted with me that she didn’t realize the goddess who was currently begging to be impregnated. Lily was an amazon, ribbed muscle and thick arms. Her hips were the very definition of maternal, and her bust could only be contained by special order. And even she could barely contain herself in our intercourse.

Jo slumped back down to her couch, looking over to her cameraman, who had produced his cock and was masturbating to the scene. She sneered at him, then realized she was succumbing to the same arrogance. She felt her thin hair, smoothed her skirts again and then grit her teeth in frustration as I began thrusting wildly into Lily, who screamed and threw back her head in wild orgasm. Jo flexed her fingers, feeling how damp she was between her legs. She crossed them, moaning low at the pressure. She bit her lip, and slipped from her couch to a heap at my feet. She looked up at me as I began flooding Lily, huge ropes of semen dripping down onto her face.

“H-How can I be-come worthy?” She asked, feeling the warm lobs land on her face and drip down her neck. I set Lily down next to Angelica, who absently wrapped her arms around the exhausted woman and cuddled in with her. “Your frame would be destroyed by my love.” I stated, picking her around the waist and setting her on her feet. “You are not yet suitable.” I smiled to Marcy, who was patiently awaiting my attention.

* * *

One morning I was seated upon my throne, feasting with my harem and my guard of alphas. We ate and drank and fornicated in wild throes in my temple, a place that had since become one of the sacred grounds of my American apostasy. I was presented with a titan of a woman, one who nearly rivaled my own size. She was a black bear, with a flowing mane braided with beads and bone, and muscles that put even my alphas on edge. She stood tall at the foot of my throne, her hands balled into fists and when she spoke it was of a foreign tongue. I could not understand her, though she came from the forest.

Which meant she did not come from my forest.

I ceased the revelry, and invited the black bear into a more private chamber where she would be fed and pampered by my many attendants. The revelry was quieted, and my entourage began their daily duties.

I met her in a chamber built like one of my rivers, flowing through the central aqueduct of the temple. Trees grew through the stone and mud, branching through to the ceiling and dripping vines and moss. There were simple couches, and an entire braised rack of lamb already prepared for our congress.

The black bear was a marvel. She dove into the river first and retrieved fish from the flow, skewering them to roast on the hearth. She was massive, her arms thick and banded with muscle and her legs even thicker than my own. When I approached her she rose to her full height, and beat her chest at me, roaring in her own tongue. It was a simple accosting, but it belied my authority and frustrated me.

I ignored her, and tore a leg of lamb from the rack, affixing her with my attention only after I was fed. I awaited her to change tact. And she did.

Her hips swayed as she approached me, and her braided mane clinked with the bones and beads that were tied into her strands of hair. I sat still, watching her as she stood over me. Her muscles flexed and bulged, and she awaited my response.

I couldn’t help my arousal at such a female. My member engorged at her beauty and strength, and pulsed towards her. She smiled, knowingly, but her expression soon fell. I rose from my lounge and my member grew even larger, throbbing and erect. Her gaze shifted back to my eyes and she licked her lips, and moaned. I could see the glistening moisture between her legs and it excited me further. We drew closer to one another, and I reached out to her hips. She swayed them into my paw, wrapping one arm around my shoulder and kneading at the muscle.

She then drew back and thrust a closed fist directly into my jaw.

I collapsed with her, pulling her down with me. She straddled me and began striking, rearing back with an onslaught of blows. She connected with either side of my face repeatedly, and I became dazed.

But I’ve been challenged before. I gunned into her, gaining the advantage by sheer weight. I reared on top of her and she barreled away from me, scrambling to her feet. I raised my arms and growled. She shook and growled back.

I beat my chest, the thundering of my body resonating through the chamber. She reared back and roared.

I shot at her like a viper, tackling her about the waist and smashing her into the wall. It caved before either of us did, and we wound up sprawled in the rubble in one of my springs. There were screams as several of my more dainty females called up the guard of the alphas, who responded swiftly.

I was beneath the bear, but shortly a squad of my amazons got involved in the conflict. I growled, and they backed, pushing aside the petite females who were too petrified to mind their own safety. I reached forward into the bear’s mouth and gripped her jaw. She clamped down on my paw and drew blood, but I tightened my grip. I pulled, forcing my knees into her stomach and pushing with my legs.

She quickly felt the pressure on her mouth, and her jaw tightened but I didn’t relinquish my grip. There was a short creak as she fumbled with my legs, and then immediately went slack. I rolled her over and bore down on her face with my fist until she was unconscious.

It was a day and a half until she woke again.

I do not believe in imprisonment. I believe in challenges, conflicts, and resolutions. An aggressor states their dissatisfaction. The parties involved stake their claims. Fairness is argued, and if an agreement cannot be met then the parties will assert their dominance. The triumphant party becomes the justified one, and the conflict is considered resolved. This process is in accordance with my law, and every individual in my territory is held to this standard, regardless of one’s understanding of the system. Typically, it is quickly grasped by everyone involved.

This bear was no different. She startled awake in the central atrium of my temple, gathered on several large pillows and furs. My present harem and guests kept a wide berth from the unconscious female, and everyone turned to regard her as she stirred.

I lounged proud in my throne, enjoying the swaying rhythmic dances of the tribalists who worshipped in my temple. They were thirty three in total, tiny diminutive women who patted the clay floors with their feet to the rhythm of a masked drumline. They danced with scarves and beads, jangling on their ankles and their hips, and they flowed crimson flourishes like brushstrokes in a circle around my central hearth.

To my left was a fierce eagle-eyed woman with raptor features and an angular face. She perched high on a supple couch and observed the dance intently. On my right was the Weasel, organizing my affairs on a cellular device. He would occasionally solicit my input, quietly and directly into my ear before returning to the device to tap furiously at the digital keyboard.

It was an attendant who first noticed the rousing bear. She alerted a few of my guards and approached her with a bowl of clear water and a bundle of fresh fruit and smoked meat. My guards quickly alerted me, and the Weasel excused himself. The Hawk and myself merely observed the awakening of my guest.

The bear rolled over onto all fours and bore her teeth at the young woman, who simply placed the tray in front of her and bowed, backing away. The bear froze and regarded her surroundings, as well as the armed guards who were among the vicinity. She then caught sight of me, seated on my throne. She traced my eyes to the young women dancing, and soon relaxed enough to drink from the bowl, and enjoy some of the meat.

The pace of the dance increased to a violent pace, and the girls stomped their feet and cut through the air with their ribbons like swords and sluices of blood. They tore at one another and bounded away in a dance of vicious affront, dexterously bounding upon and off one another with gymnastic grace. They flipped and twirled and soon beset one another. They paired off, and rotated towards my throne, where each pair bowed and kissed my feet.

When the lone member of the troop approached me, she spread her arms and fell to her knees, kissing both of my feet herself. She was the smallest of the troop, a young cardinal of a woman who had buzzed through the dance self-afflicted and independent. Her features were slight, a button nose and wide eyes. She was lithe and flexible, and made her intentions clear, rising up past my knees and into my lap. I allowed her, touching her hips and clipping at her silk ribbons that obscured her frame. She flushed red, fluttering her fingers across my chest and up towards my neck. She was barely a fifth my size, the breadth of her torso no wider than my arm, but she was gracious for my audience, and desired no more than to demonstrate it.

The bear rose from her cushions, and was given a wide berth as she approached the central hearth. She moved clumsily, feeling the brunt of the damage done to her only when she stood. The entirety of my court was silent as she moved, but my attention was focused on the bird before me, who writhed languidly and crooned into my neck. The bear approached, ears back and nervous, arriving at the base of the platform upon which my throne was set. She stood, and flexed her muscles, which bulged from her neck and arms. Her legs nearly doubled in size as she displayed the extent of her musculature.

My alphas watched this titanic woman with envy, the veins of her massive biceps bulging out from beneath her skin. She turned and proffered her kneaded back and warping trapezius muscles. She posed as though she were a show, and quite a work of art her body was. Her braids hung low to a perfectly sculpted posterior, rippling with muscle, and she looked over her shoulder to me.

Yet I was busy handling my cardinal, who melted into my hands. She spread her legs wide to accept my engorged member, and moaned and shook as I entered her. My length dwarfed her tiny body, but she handled the size with gusto, reaching her thin arms up around my neck to savor my girth. She rode me, slowly lowering her body onto the length of my penis. Given her stature she could barely accept the head, but she gasped and worked it in. I cradled her in my arms, letting her get as used to my size as she was able.

The bear grew frustrated, and pounded her chest. It resounded in the temple into absolute silence. Silence that was only interrupted by the young bird currently engaged in pleasing me. She gasped and groaned and grew slack in my arms, rocking her hips until she felt the head enlarge. Her breath caught, and she rocked her hips even faster. I grit my teeth, but withheld my seed, leaning back in my throne and resting my hands on the young cardinals’ hips.

The bear herself was frustrated at the sight, but had already been defeated in single combat. She bore her teeth and roared, though the muscles in her legs shook and she didn’t stand quite straight. She licked her chops and felt a slick dampness between the musculature of her legs.

The female black bear soon understood her circumstance, and became envious. The cardinal looked over her shoulder brusquely and winked at the massive female, who only whined and moaned, pressing her fingers between her legs and rocking her hips. The bear fell to all fours, grinding her hips into her paws, crawling towards the foot of my throne.

I grunted and thrust into the lovely little cardinal, pushing as deep into her womb as would fit. My member throbbed and pulsed and began pumping my seed into her. It spilled out of her and onto the clay floor in front of me, where the black bear perched on all fours. She looked up at me as I continued to impregnate this young cardinal. I nodded, and she began to lick the seed from the ground. The young cardinal thrashed in my hands, screeching and cumming as she realized the role she filled in my power play. The bear was reduced her lesser in my court, forced to accept the remains of our consummation. The black bear learned her place in my temple.

With the young cardinal worked to exhaustion, I approached the wild bear, who cowed but did not run. I reached out to her and stroked her hair, and she leaned against me, attempting once again to communicate in her own language. She recognized how foreign she was to me, and described her situation in a form of interpretive dance. She described great mountains, and great monsters, moving her body to a rhythm developed purposely with the pats of her feet on the clay floor. She depicted a singular cavern, and a similar force. She wanted me to join her back to her own territory.

Caught with the spirit of adventure, I made my arrangements and prepared for my journey. I took none of my alphas with me, and packed quite light for the journey. I donned my robe and my mantle of necklaces and charms. I brought my compass and my map, and my sword. I had it built by a team of craftsmen, who fashioned it from titanium. It was short and broad, with a thick guard at the hilt and a heft made for chopping to couple the refined point. The Weasel was informed of my absence, and he immediately began preparing his moves, clicking away at his cell phone and delegating to his pack. My trusted alphas were to support my community, while my harem was to prepare for my return.

The Bear and I had simple correspondence as we set out on our journey. It was more to satisfy my curiosity than anything, considering the great black bear had already adhered. She preferred the color black because she blended into it. It was a simple sentiment, but she was rather delighted when I told her I’d refer to her as my own word for the color. Black was most pleased by my presence in the journey. She marvelled at how I navigated the landscape. Much of the foreign populations we encountered responded with tribute, gifts of food and treasure. I mentally noted these colonies, reminding that they needed to be assimilated into my community. This was not a method of conquest, but in understanding the shortages and difficulties that came from independence. These small tribes offered tribute that they couldn’t afford, for fear of extreme retribution that might have exterminated them. They traded one challenge for another, hoping that the tribe would recover in the long run. This was no way to administer a tribe, and if I were merciful I would extend my influence to protect them.

Currently, that was an assignment for my scouts to organize. When given their treasures I politely declined accepting them. The chieftains often insisted, and terms had to be reached to respect their sacrifice. While they kept a wide distance from Black, they allowed her to wait nearby while I was entertained by the youth of their tribe. They organized orgies and feasts in my presence, hoping to assuage my graces, not knowing that I had already planned on helping. However, it is disrespectful to scorn gifts. It is polite to allow your hosts to demonstrate their authority, and I had no problem prolonging my journey to do so. Black demonstrated her envy at the attentions, but didn’t interrupt.

We followed the water flow east of Gibbonsville, well into the region between Idaho and Wyoming. It was peaceful land, of ranging mountains and rich green pastures, especially in the mid spring season. Black walked ahead of me, and we discussed the nature of our journey in what I had managed to discern of her language.

“Bad water.” She repeated, looking over her shoulder. I frowned, trying to make up what I could with gestures. I mimed drinking, and repeated her phrase like a question. “Bad water?” I asked.

Black shook her head, and her mane clinked. “Bad. Water.” She turned to face me and moved her arms like the waves of a gently rolling river. She reached out to me with her arms, her fingers moving in spindly motions before they latched onto my chest and neck.

I nodded, then lifted her hands from me. I moved them about, east and west, skyward and down. Black frowned. I sought her use of my language, and asked “Where water?”

Black merely beckoned me to follow her, and I continued on.

I enjoyed the journey through the beautiful mid American landscape, though I found myself growing frustrated with the lack of attention. It is difficult to go from divine reverence to sleeping on cobbled moss beneath a shady lane. It had been some time since we had last met a tribal enclave, and I was beginning to grow restless.

Black and I retired the night on the bank of a shallow river. She fished while I prepared a fire to cook. My task being far simpler, I sat on the bank and watched her task. She waded into the waters with her hands outstretched, moving slyly so as not to disturb her prey. She would wait, statuesque and strike with definitive purpose, plucking a fish from the water, which she’d toss to me at the shore.

I admired her, this simplicity reminded me of a time long ago where I was fly fishing on the banks in Montana. I used tools to make up for my inability to catch fish by my own hand. Here I watched as my charge caught fish for me. A female of massive stature, titanic musculature that rippled in the moonlight, and she struck into the water again.

It was then I caught the shifting wind, and a new scent was brought to my nostrils. Black had been so careful in obscuring herself, but my observations excited her. She plucked her prey more rapidly from the water, tossing them casually over to me to skewer. I could see from her lingering gaze, that she had caught me, and appreciated my attentions. Another dozen fish for our meal and she waded ashore, shaking the water from her fur and stretching. I was already mostly through roasting the skewers and handed a bundle to Black. She ate voraciously, but toned herself when she saw me watching. I could see the redness in her cheeks as she took another of the skewers to eat. I grabbed a bundle myself while she watched. I acted as though I hadn’t seen her, and crunched into the fish, twig skewer and all, crunching noisily. Black flushed and giggled, and I finally recognized the scent. It was far more than heat. Far more than simple nature. It excited me, and I could tell she could smell me as well. She kneaded her thighs together and then spread them.

I was overwhelmed with her pheromones, and could feel the rush of my member engorging. It was obvious what I intended for her, and she laid back into the soft earth of the bank in anticipation. I rose and crawled over to her, and she reached out to sample the strength of my limbs. I was larger than her, certainly, and my bulk appealed to her. She kneaded my muscles appreciatively, and reached out towards me. I kissed her, my tongue sliding past her sharp teeth while she wrapped both arms around my neck and lifted herself into me. I guided my cock into her and she rippled and moaned, tightening around me.

I pressed her again into the earth and she moaned, low and wrapped her body tighter around mine. I could feel her muscles bulge against mine and it incensed me. I began driving into her, pushing her down against the soft ground as I pumped my massive member into her. She cried out, tightening her legs around me and rolling her head back as she howled into the quiet night.

She was a marvel while she was engaged like this, the muscles of her stomach rippling in the moonlight, her entire body torquing and and pulling on my member, begging me to come inside of her. I could feel the roiling boil as my balls began to swell, and I felt the soft pads of her feet cup and massage them. I closed my eyes and bared my teeth, growling into the side of her neck. She shuddered, gasping for air and whispering in her own language into my ear between raspy breaths.

She cried out into the night as my member swelled inside of her and began pumping thick ropes of semen into her. She shook and rolled her hips in time with the pulses of my cock, wrapping her entire body around me as I continued to thrust in her.

I rested only a moment, still deep inside her while she calmed. She kissed the top of my ear, and began to drift off before she felt the stiffening of my member inside of her. She moaned, feeling the head expand into her and I began thrusting once again. Black grit her teeth and rolled back into me, though her fatigue affected her motions. I picked her up by the breadth of her wide, muscular hips and drove into her, forcing her down against the cool earth. I leveraged myself over her, and for the first time in her life Black felt truly small. My body covered the entirety of hers, for all of its bulging corded muscle. I overcame her, and she whimpered quietly as I continued to mate her. She howled low and relinquished her body to me, and I came again and again inside of her, driving her into a pheromone-fueled frenzy that lasted the entire night. I exhausted her with my attention, and she slept soundly well into the afternoon.

The next morning, Black and I traveled into the mountains of the Shoshone National Forest. She didn’t speak often, and followed behind me with her chin tucked down. I understood her behavior, and didn’t mention it. She moved slower, and stretched her muscles as she walked.

The Shoshone National Forest is 20,000,000 acres of rolling green Wyoming, interrupted by a steady mountain called Trout Peak on the North Side near Montana. It was traveling in this area that Black reached out and gently touched my hand. I stopped immediately, and she recoiled lowered herself. She had described a mountain as the target of our journey, and I figured following her guidance that this must’ve been it. It was covered in verdant trees and rocky croppings that obscured the face of the mountain.

I continued scaling the mountain, with Black close behind. There was a gentle breeze pouring through the aspens, rustling the leaves and filling the air with dense calling. Black shivered. I looked over to her and she shrunk back from me. I reached out and placed a hand on the side of her face, and she leaned into it and grumbled. Her breath was warm on my wrist, and she kissed the palm of my hand before stiffening up and pointing up the mountain.

The aspens rustled and I could see a cobbled stone wall through the swaying branches. I raised my fists and cracked my knuckles, slowly approaching the structure. Black held close behind me, and we listened. There was a low rush of water, and as I approached the stone wall I came to understand that it demarcated property. There was a stone cabin here on the mountain. It had a small empty cleared field and a fire pit, and a black pool of still water.

I called out into the clearing, expecting a response from the inhabitants. Black broke her formation and walked over to the pool, sniffing the air as she went. I watched her for a moment, slowly growing excited at the prospect of bending her over once more and taking her body for my pleasure. I shook the thought from my head. While I was not worried about the nature of our endeavor, it would be very easy for me to get distracted by her body. It didn’t help that she had noticed my attention, and was quite literally leaking pheromones to incite me. Through no fault of her own, certainly. Such is nature.

I rapped on the door of the cabin, a thick reinforced wooden affair. There was no response. I rapped again, louder this time and hard enough to shake the frame of the door. Black watched some twenty paces away, still watching the still water of the black pond. This time I was answered by a feminine voice,

“A moment!” she responded, and I heard the sudden clattering of iron pots and clay dishes.

I waited only a moment and thought about breaking the door down. As far as I was concerned, this was where the lethal black water was being produced, and it wasn’t like I particularly cared for the privacy of whom I would consider to be my enemy. However, before I gathered my strength the door was opened, and a slight man with a wiry frame stood in the doorway. It took me a moment to realize that he was the source of the voice, though with a welcoming “Come in, please” It was obviously one in the same. I gave Black a look and she slumped near the edge of the pond, understanding the order. The slight man offered her to come in as well, but she shook her head and looked away. The man shrugged, and gestured me to enter. It was a much larger cabin than I had first thought. It had a large hearth at the center with a cast iron cauldron heating over an open flame. It smelled fantastic, a dish of meat and potatoes, with thyme and rosemary and fresh peeled garlic.

He offered me a bowl of the stew, and I accepted, sitting down across from him. He was a strange fellow, odd hollow eyes and stringy black hair. He was thin and feminine, but with alert features and an awkward gait. I sipped my portion of stew, and stated the nature of my affairs. “There is a black water poisoning one of my communities.” I began. “I believe it comes from your well.” The thin man nodded and drank his own tea, “Surely it can’t be true.” He responded. “I drink from my well, and am just fine.” I couldn’t doubt that he was indeed still alive, but didn’t necessarily believe that it extended to everyone downstream. “I’ve come to fix the issue you see. This is my territory.”

The wiry man sputtered his soup and dropped his bowl. “No no no. You must leave immediately if you do not pay my proper respects. This is my territory.”

I frowned at his outburst, and shook my head. “It will not be for long, should you maintain your attitude.” I dropped the bowl of stew to spill on the floor. The wiry man reached for a stave he kept in the corner of his cabin. It had an elk skull fixed to the head, with beads woven through the eyes. He pointed it at me, and threatened “Do not excuse my behavior, friend. I will curse you.”

I grit my teeth at him, stood and bellowed, “I am the sovereign of the woods. You’ll kneel by choice or by force. It matters not to me.” He opened his mouth, and a swarm of locusts burst from his gullet, bashing into me as they sought escape.

I growled and began fighting the clouds of insects, though it is rather difficult to subdue swarms of insects by fisticuffs alone. Suddenly I was taken by a mass of human who tackled me to the ground while I was dazed by the constant buzzing of bugs that filled my brain. I thrashed, sprawling fists into the form that pinned me. It faded like mist even as I struck it, billowing into clouds of locusts and reforming to push me into the earth. This beast collected me into a corner, and even as I tried boxing myself out it suffocated me, and I panicked.

I succumbed to the black buzzing, I succumbed to the darkness and began to have trouble even breathing. I thrashed. I slung my fists, but to no avail. The formless mass of accepted my strikes like I was splashing at water. The insects gnawed at me, tearing into my skin and I threw myself into the fire of the hearth to rid my body of the vermin.

The fire overwhelmed me, and I felt such an intense heat envelop my body. The locusts screamed as they burned, and the chamber began to fill with buzzing and ash. I shouted and thrashed, and for a seeking moment, lost my focus.

I was out like a quenched flame.

I sputtered awake, head pounding and body aching. It was dark, but my eyes adjusted and I surveyed my surroundings before my condition. I had been buried. Or encased, somehow. The walls looked to be of blasted clay, and there was not an entry nor an exit to be found any which way. I found that I myself had been encased from the waist down in the same material, and I could tell from my blackened skin that I was in dire condition.

But I was alive, and breathing. Skin would heal, and I had no doubt that I could find my way from the chamber. I tried wresting myself from the prison, but it held against me in my weakened state. It frustrated me, and I waited.

I focused on my senses, and listened quietly. I could hear my heart beating in my chest and my ears. I understood it to have sixteen chambers, pumping blood through my veins. I could hear it rush with each of the drumming beats, into my skull and through my arms. I could feel my lungs expand in my chest, growing outwards and subsiding gently. I could hear the gentle hum of the earth around me, and the subtle crumbles of the stones above and beyond. The rush of distant water, and the near silent flow of air.

I became entranced with these minute senses, and they grew in strength. My heartbeats grew louder like the rolling ocean. My breath like the storm driven wind. The earth screamed to me, and the water ran in terror. The stones shattered, like glacial impacts that resounded across the surface of the very planet. The wind roared like the vacuum of space and I stood in the center of it all, the very collision of the universe where it all became perceived, and realized.

I opened my third eye and beheld myself once more.

It was a catalyst. I furnished myself a cocoon of stone and earth and inside it I grew tempered. Eight titanic arms flexed from my great trunk, slated with tectonic plates of muscle and harder than granite. My neck was thick and my mouth full of rows of sharp teeth. I could smell the faintest molecule, and my eyes never blinked. I perceived all around me and I felt naught but raw power. My hearts hummed in my chest, and my lungs cycled a constant contiguous breath.

I drew my many fists and began my hatching.

I struck at the shell of my egg, breaking apart the granite like hardened sand, tearing it around me in a furious rebirth.

And then a flood, rushing black water assaulted the interior of my chamber. It submerged me and burned, and I could see nothing but blackness.

Yet I am familiar with such darkness, and I drank of the black. I filled my mighty belly with gulps of the black water, and it incensed me. I grew with rage, and bulged with fury. I smashed at the earth like a rampaging boar, careening through it with newly grown antlers that billowed from the top of my skull. I tore through the torrent of water, consuming every drop. It made me seethe with fury, and I burrowed through towards what I knew to be the surface. I punched through the crust of the earth, and pulled myself through the torrent, swallowing the tiny well whole. I stood upon the mountain and reared back in conquest, billowing a roar of a million throats, one that echoed across the plains and into the cities, that shook the buildings and cowered thousands.

I stood above Black and the cowering shaman, a height of twenty feet to the tip of my head. My three eyes glowed emerald, and I stretched my eight arms wide and broad. Black immediately bowed to the ground, and the shaman fell backwards over himself. He sputtered in terror, and I picked him up by his legs. His form debased, locusts writhing in my grasp. I bent him in two, and tore him apart. His corpse split into ashes, and drifted away on the wind. I regarded the ruined property, and Black who hadn’t yet risen.

“My dear Black.” I spoke, my voice made the evergreens rumble and the aspens shake. She didn’t move until I told her to rise to her knees. She folded her paws on her lap, and kept her back straight.

“Maleness…” She hummed, a word I didn’t know she knew. I beckoned her close to me, and she pressed herself against my leg, her head resting on my thigh. I touched her head gently, and she shivered and pressed her nose into my leg, taking a deep breath. She shook again and looked up at me. Her mouth was empty of words, and she was entirely enticed by my scent. The warmth of her body against my leg excited me, and I could feel the eminent pressure and a shuddering orgasm as three great cocks burst into streaming ejaculation. My voices built into such a roar that caused the very mountain upon which we stood to tremble in unison with my body. I came a river, my body tensing in unimaginable ecstasy as I succumb to roaring orgasm. Black was in awe, rubbing against my leg and reaching up to fondle my gigantic bollock, containing an octuple of churning, scorching hot testicals that throbbed with each explosive orgasm. I covered the nearby foliage with steaming spunk, noticing soon that the smell had attracted many of the localities females, seeking the scent that suddenly rushed them into intolerable heat.

They ranged all species, graceful doe and wild mare, an entire warren of shapely rabbits, six bobcats and a mountain lioness. They ignored each other as they came to lap up my seed. They drank it from the leaves, and where it had gathered upon the ground. Black had already eaten till a swollen belly, and was still licking her thick lips and seeking more. I watched as she rose, her thighs grown wider and her hips perhaps double their usual size. She pawed her hips and reached up to feel her titanic breasts. Her hair grew thick and soft, and her lips grew ever thicker. Her muscles grew massive, and she reached up to me, slowly tall enough to wrap two hands around two of my three throbbing penises. She pumped them and I ejaculated with even more velocity, painting the entire clearing with thick gobs of dense steamy semen. Black reached up to me and placed my central penis in her mouth, and began to vigorously suck. She looked up at me with her massive green eyes and took my left and right cocks and pumped them like a wildwoman. She drank and drank as I bucked against her lips and came with all three of my massive cocks, bathing her massive body in a shower of cum.

Many females became so attracted to Black that they lapped the cum off her, and many began to tease her pussy with their tongues and fingers. Black was large enough now that there were three young females between her hips, and she slowly rocked against them as they lapped the cum that dripped in sheets down her slender stomach and over her ample hips. As they drank, they grew more defined in stature. Their breasts increased in size, and their hips would broaden. They grew taller and more muscular, with larger and fuller coats of fur and hair.

I was so incensed by the density of pheromones that I picked Black up with four of my arms. She immediately startled and gasped as I removed my penis from her mouth, a thick glob of cum dripping down her chin. I held her there and regarded her eyes with mine three. She was relaxed, her pupils widely dilated. She was so earnest. Black reached backwards and placed two of my cocks against her. I groaned at the warmth of her, and she slowly eased both inside. I embraced her with all eight arms and began to slowly slide her along the length of my cocks. Black reached around my neck with one arm to steady herself and gripped my third cock in a tight fist.

“Maleness…” She whispered as I began to pick up the pace. I could feel my bollock churn and my cocks began to throb and engorge with blood. Black began to writhe and then scream in wild ecstasy as they expanded inside of her. I came with such force into Black and I pounded against her forcing her down onto the ground where I thrust her into the earth. She screamed and thrashed and came to violent orgasm as I pumped her with my seed. Gallons of thick ropes of semen leaked out from her pussy and she tried holding it there with a hand, before she keeled over and slowly passed out.

I carried Black in two of my arms back to my Temple in Montana. I was followed by droves of females through the forest who painfully lusted for my attention. Each night when I decided to camp I would engage the gathered females in orgy, picking them up by their waists and plunging them onto my three engorged cocks and thrusting into them until they could no longer remain conscious. Each night I fucked Black into submission and she grew ever larger, her breasts ballooning out from her body and her hips four times wider than they had ever been. Her lips and face grew feminine, and she bowed at my feet each night before we began our intercourse. It wasn’t long before she could stand all three of my massive cocks plunged into her, even as they grew inside of her. Each of my members were massive in their own right, though the one in the center stood out most prominently. It had thick coils of veins that twisted around the shaft and pulsed with vigorous strength and tenacity. I chose the most worthy females of my following to receive my seed, and as they earned it they grew more and more feminine. Their hips would billow out and their breasts would grow massive. They’d grow taller and more muscular in stature, more able to accept my expansions.

I arrived in Montana welcomed by my congregation, a massive festival of women who had caught my scent through the days prior and were already in heat. They dressed in revealing robes and jewelry and had painted their bodies in runes and insignia. My alphas greeted me first, as the top of the ranking. They danced and bowed and drifted towards me in their lust. I picked them up in my massive paws three at a time and planted them upon my massive shafts, thrusting into them until they went limp and tossing them to the bedded floor of my temple to pick up another round of females. They screamed and moaned and came and passed out as I fucked each of them, coming inside with vigor and satisfaction. As they slept in their unconsciousness their bodies began to transform. Muscles grew more defined, legs grew longer and lips larger. Their breasts swelled and hips widened and they became more suitable to my massive stature.

After four days of constant consummation, my alphas were exhausted and massive. Their stomachs swelled with my contents and they were satisfied in their wild heat. The cult of Many Mothers had all been blessed with my seed, and now I was alone on my throne with three massive females engaged in sucking my cocks. The largest was Black, who had taken to ingesting my semen every opportunity she had, and her body had grown to such a size that it almost rivaled mine. Her breasts were titanic, and her stomach had swelled in her pregnancy. She serviced me with a winding tongue that coiled around the length of my central shaft. When I was stimulated to climax I would wrap my hands in the top hairs of my females and pull them down to accept the range of my shuddering orgasm as I pulsed thick gushing ropes of semen down their throats. They moaned and shook as the pheromone-soaked fluids tinged their tongues and were soon in their own throes of writhing orgasm, struggling to contain my turgid organs as they gushed.

What excited me most about the development of my harem however, was that Black had begun to produce milk. She would produce into a copper pot, which she gave me to drank directly. The taste was sublime, ograsmic even. It caused me to grow with such excitement that my cocks began to expand to even thicker than my own thighs. As they grew I could feel consternation in my own muscles as they expanded as well, and soon I outpaced the size of my own throne. I grew so large that my own temple couldn’t house me, and my lust was constant.

By now my females had structured shifts around assuaging my massive lust. They grew in such proportion as they serviced me, and they began to elicit the same behaviors of Black. Those females whose breasts had swollen to such size began to produce milk as well, and they took upon the task of conserving this milk into copper basins. I drank the fluid as sacrifice, and grew ever larger. My muscles were so tense and the structure of my body so dense that I would be brought to massive orgasm in a moment’s delicate stimulation.

Rituals formed around my rushing orgasm. Entire delegations of the Many Mothers and surrounding cult were demarcated and specialized. My females began their dances of enticement, and regular massages of my entire body. They worked the muscles in my thighs and chest, and the many muscles of my many arms. They did this as the high priestesses of my cult postured themselves upon my massive members bringing me to swelling orgasm. And as I came, they collected the fountain of gushing semen into massive copper bowls, carved with runes and sacred insignia.

My temple became my throne, and I sat upon it in my titanic stature. I was constantly attended by my legions of females who catered to my whims, surrounded by massive females in various stages of breeding. They were enormous and feminine, with colossal breasts and thick lips. And while they hungered, they abstained. Seeking my attention was a most sacred ritual, one was conducted to my specifications. My pleasure was of the utmost importance, as the Cult of Many Mothers sought my sacred seed to develop themselves far beyond the threshold of human existence. Their enlightenment was at the behest of my whim, and they subjugated themselves to my desires, so willing as they already were.

My seed was sacred, and the cult contained it as it was. They collected worthy and willing females from the nearby cities and began rites of transformation. They bathed these women in a fountain of my seed, telling them to drink deep and heartily of the pheromones, and to become completely inundated with the scent and taste. These women changed dramatically with their contact with my semen. Their bodies grew wide and healthy, their cheeks narrow and their lips thick. Their hair would grow well past their ankles, and their breasts would begin to lactate and grow titanic upon their chest. Their entire body would be filled out with lean muscle, and they’d be struck with insatiable heat.

It was then that they’d prostrate at my feet and beg for release, and I would lift them into my hands and spear them upon my members. They would scream and cry and come and I would relieve myself with their bodies. After I was nearly satisfied, the cult of Many Mothers would take them from their places upon my shafts and begin to service me again, collecting the next massive load of cum that hadn’t impregnated their newest charges. This process continued day and night, while I ate and even while I slept. My body was far beyond a docile slumber, and I continued to rut my females even as my mind relaxed to my instinct. The cult continued its functions to sustain my lust, and grew to a legion of thousands. Women from all walks of life sold their possessions and began their pilgrimage to my sacred land where they would be tested by the Cult and given an opportunity for sacred breeding.

This naturally complicated my place in the world.

I still held offices as the Governor, and my charges held many in Congress and the Senate. My attendance was poor as I was mightily preoccupied, but my Weasel had filled out the machinations of my state. He submitted forms of progress and conducted task forces to ease my will upon the people of my territory. It was not long before he came to my throne with an idea.

I was engaged in the mid-afternoon supper, a feast of massive proportions that was put together by the efforts of thousands of farmers, hunters and gatherers. Those of my females who were eating for two gorged themselves on fruits and vegetables while my warriors and myself slaughtered red meat and ate it raw.

He joined me at my right hand and was provided a meal of red meat by one of the slighter, beta female attendants. While they were much larger than Weasel’s stature, they barely stood to my thigh. They proffered grain alcohol and exotic fruits, and a couch upon which to sit. I did not regard him as he was being serviced, though when asked about his attendance I ordered that my charges should not be left wanting.

Six young betas gathered around Weasel, impressing themselves upon him with voluptuous curves and appetites. They massaged his body and drew his penis from behind a pair of woven woolen slacks and gave it the attention of six tongues and twelve hands. Weasel became distracted even from eating at the attention, incensed at the beautiful young females who were at his beck and command. While they adhered to his attentions they sought not to distract him, the largest and most fertile speared herself upon the head of his penis and bowed forward, exerting herself upon him so that he might enjoy his meal in relaxed peace.

The Weasel’s hips bucked and thrashed and he came in pent up orgasm into the young beta, who withdrew and began to clean his soiled cock with the other five. This incited the Weasel further, and soon the second of the six aligned herself to attend him. As they fucked him he grew more and more incited by the will of the forest, and soon he was piling himself into them one at a time, rutting the lot of them with wicked and wild abandon. He forgot the tie on his neck and the cloth on his body, and he ate and drank and fucked like a male without peer.

He became sated after thirteen females attended his needs, and he relaxed upon three indisposed females who idly cleaned his entire body as he drank a stein of grain alcohol.

I was not interested in my charge reliving his place in my society, and as he indulged I drank the milk of the many mothers and saw to the elevation of naught thirty nine new charges, each of whom begged and pleaded to become impregnated by my sacred seed. While the lusting females were moved to the breeding chambers I regarded the relaxing Weasel, who regarded me and my new stature.

“Things have changed.” He observed, regarding my titanic cocks and six bulging arms.

“For the better.” I responded, and commanded the conversation. “Why is it that you come from my cities to see me?”

“I have a proposal.” The Weasel answered, downing the entire stein. “Perhaps more of a plan.” He produced several folders from a case that had been left next to his seat. They were like reading runes carved upon a grain of rice, and I understood none of the language, so I disregarded them. “Explain your plan.” I ordered.

“Sovereignate.”