The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A fortunate occurrence

By Latexthom

Chapter 5, Daniel

Daniel stood by the door and considered his luck; he was getting married to the most beautiful girl in Bristol and had three additional beauties in his harem, Cindy, Sydney and Marguerite. He needed to decide what he wanted to do with Sydney and Marguerite but the thought of the both in extreme bondage caused his cock to fill up with blood.

He decided to order more bondage in the morning and then laid down on the bed. He was asleep before Marguerite was finished getting her fix, when she did, she crawled in beside him and pulled the latex covered duvet over them all.

Marguerite was still incarcerated, in the handcuffs, but she was in heaven, bound and in bed with her two lovers. Daniel slept right though until the morning and awoke as Marilyn stirred. The morning was bright and the sun was shining. Marilyn said, “Have you the keys to Marguerite’s cuffs, she needs a shower.” Daniel picked up the keys he had placed on the dressing table and handed them to Marilyn. Marilyn took the keys and then led Marguerite into the bathroom.

Daniel listened at the door for a few minutes and then decided to go down and make breakfast. He heard someone eating one the other out and plotted what bondage items he would order upon getting to the shop. After eating his own breakfast, Daniel set the table for the girls and decided to have his shower in the shop.

Daniel walked out of the house and found the sun was warming has he walked to the shop. One side of the street was in the sunshine and Daniel kept walking on that side. As he reached the shop, he walked over to the dark side of the street. There were two men waiting and he invited them in. After he served these two customers, he locked the door, climbed the stairs to the small apartment, showered and got dressed in clean clothing. He then returned to the shop and unlocked the door.

While Daniel waited, for Marilyn and Marguerite, he ordered the bondage items, he had previously chosen, plus some stock replenishment and had served nine customers. All the customers had bought latex clothing for themselves or their partner. One of the female customers had been unsure what she wanted so Daniel used the strobe and then explained to her what she would be wearing from then on and how she would be wearing it.

When Marilyn and Marguerite arrived, they were both wearing mackintoshes and Marguerite was back in her handcuffs. Marguerite asked, “Could I take the Master upstairs Mistress, I need lots more orgasms.” Marilyn replied, “Ok, I will mind the store, while you two deal with Marguerite’s needs.”

Daniel and Marguerite walked up the stairs and Daniel removed his trousers. Marguerite lay on the bed and Daniel kneeled down between her legs and started an oral attack. After several orgasms, he moves into position to slide his cock into the sopping pussy. Marguerite had five more before Daniel came and she was satisfied. She was telling him how good he was and how she hoped, that he would do the same later. Daniel decided she was talking too much, so he took a ball gag and gas mask out of the stock and fitted both onto Marguerite. She mumbled into the gag and Daniel instructed her to be quiet while she was wearing the mask. Daniel led Marguerite down the stairs and in the back room, and fitted spreader bars between her ankles and above her knees. The knees had seven inches of movement and the ankles fifteen.

Marguerite was in heaven in her bondage and stood by the counter where Daniel had instructed. All the customers who came into the shop after Marguerite, was positioned by the counter, took a great deal of interest in her and several bought similar bondage equipment.

Just before lunch a couple came into the shop and although the male was very interested on what Marguerite was wearing the female was not and became very vocal, complaining about someone modeling such bazaar paraphernalia. Daniel took out the strobe and entranced both the man and woman. Daniel then took them into the changing room and instructed the woman to undress. Leaving them, he collected all the clothing and bondage tackle Marguerite was wearing, and returned to the changing room.

He instructed the woman to dress in the mackintosh, manacles, gag and mask and then instructed her, that she loved latex and bondage and would never attempt to remove either and always do as her man instructed. He also told her that she would develop a fetish for latex bondage as the man had sex with her; she would have multiple orgasms and after ten would not be able to orgasm without being bound in latex. Daniel then instructed her that her love for bondage would grow the longer she was incarcerated.

Daniel then moved to the man, and instructed him, that he had chosen the clothing and bondage equipment for the girl, and would pay for all the items. Daniel continued to instruct him, ensuring he would take her home and keep her in strict bondage. For the next seven days he would only remove the mask and gag so she could eat and the leg cuffs before having sex, Daniel then instructed him to fuck her five times a day and attempt to make it last as long as possible so she had multiple orgasms. “You also have a fetish for women in latex and bondage, after your fifth sexual act with this woman, you will be unable to get your cock up, if your partner is not dressed in latex and bound.

The man asked for a slave collar and leash and then paid for all his chosen purchases and thanked Daniel before leaving with the woman. As they walked to the door Daniel heard the man say, “Come along June my pet.” The woman mumbled into the gag, but what she was trying to say was, “Jeremy, I am your boss not your wife, what are you thinking.” Jeremy instructed her to be quiet and June stopped mumbling as they walked out of the door.

Daniel and Marilyn worked together for the remainder of the day and only two more customers, were entranced, by the strobe in the late afternoon. Marguerite had spent the day modeling a variety of bondage outfits and had helped to sell them all. Each time she was asked, to model something, she was intent on keeping on the item after the sale was made. At the end of the day, she was wearing a cat suit with built-in boots and mittens reinforced four-inch holes giving access to her ass and pussy. Over the top of this was a pair of knickers with large attached vibrating dildos. These were, locked on with a chastity belt and her arms, were incarcerated in a straight jacket. She was still wearing the gag and mask, and over everything was a floor length hooded cape. The only time the mask and gag, had been removed, was during the lunch break when Marilyn had helped to feed her.

After the shop was closed for the day, Daniel asked Marguerite if she was ready to be released and she shook her head. They walked back to Marilyn’s house with Marguerite between Daniel and Marilyn and as they entered, Helen shouted, “I hope you can manage your own diner again tonight, Robert will be here to pick me up in about ten minutes.” Marilyn asked, “How are you getting on with Robert?” Helen replied, “He had me in handcuffs all last night and we made love seven times. He only released my hands at breakfast this morning, and I loved every minute of being out of control.”

At that moment, Robert rang the doorbell and Marilyn answered the door. “As she invited Robert into the house she asked, “Did you bring the handcuffs, Mummy enjoyed last night, but you had better check out what Marguerite is wearing.” Robert produced the handcuffs and clipped them on to Helen’s wrists behind her back. He then went over the where Marguerite was standing and scrutinized her dress. When he had ascertained what she was wearing he said, “Have you got anymore of these, in Helen’s size.” Marilyn looked at Daniel who replied, “We have the cat suit, straight jacket and the knickers in most sizes the remainder are one size only.” Robert replied, “Helen tells me you are getting married tomorrow so both shops will be closed. I will bring Helen around on Saturday so you can fit her with all of these.” Helen said, “My shop will be open on Saturday, so it will have to be after closing.” Robert asked, “Are you going away, after your wedding or are you staying here.” Daniel replied, “We are staying here, our honeymoon is not until August, we are going to the Greek isles.” Robert asked, “Why wait until August?” Daniel replied, “We are both out of our teens by then and I have only just applied for my passport.” “Robert continued, “Good answer, come Helen, we will go and leave these three youngsters to their evening of fun.”

Robert led Helen out of the front door and Marilyn asked, “What do you want for your dinner, lover.” Daniel stated removing the gas mask and gag from Marguerite and when she was free, he repeated the question.” Marguerite stretched her mouth and replied, “These knickers are magic, and I have been orgasming every few minutes since I put them on. For diner I would like what you have.” Daniel then said, “I’d fancy an Indian curry, from the take-away on Brunswick Street.” Marilyn said, “I will go. You stay here and entertain Marguerite until I get back.” After Marilyn had departed, Marguerite asked, “If you remove these knickers you could stick your cock in my pussy and make me the happiest woman in Bristol. Daniel replied, “We will have to go back to the shop, the keys to the chastity belt are in the cash register.” Marguerite said, “Put the mask back on, I like being unrecognizable.”

Daniel refitted the mask leaving the gag out and they walked back to the shop together. As Daniel unlocked the door, Cindy came running along the street; with a young man chasing her. Daniel held the door open, Cindy ran into the shop, and Daniel then slammed the door and locked it. He then moved to the back of the counter and crouched down to find his strobe. He was still crouched down when the room filled with a strobe light several times. Daniel saw the first reflection and closed his eyes. After several seconds a voice outside shouted, “Cindy, open the door.” Daniel crept to the edge of the counter and peeked around. He saw both Cindy and Marguerite entranced, and Cindy walking towards the door. Daniel shouted, “Tell him I went into the back if he asks” he then put on a pair of heavy blacked out sunglasses, that had been, left in the shop, he then stayed hidden.

Cindy unlocked the door and the young man came into the shop. He said, “Cindy, I kept a diary and I found it last week, I have remade the strobe and I used it to get my memory back. You need some comeuppance so find a mask like this woman here and put it on. Cindy took a mask from one of the displays and pulled it over her head. The young man then said, “Cindy you are not wearing a mask you cannot feel it or see it. Now find out what this woman is wearing and match it on your body in every way. Where is the man who came in with this woman?” Marguerite replied, “He went into the back to find my keys.” The young man asked, “Why do you need keys?” Marguerite replied, “I need the toilet, and he is looking for the keys to my chastity belt.”

Cindy was lifting the skirt of the cape to see what was on underneath and she gasped as she found out. The young man pushed a chair up against the handle of the backroom door, and tuned to Marguerite asking, “Tell me what you are wearing under that cape?” Marguerite explained what she had on, and Cindy walked around the shop collecting each item. When Cindy had all the clothing and toys Marguerite was wearing, she started to get undressed.

Daniel was waiting for the young man to move into the best position from him to pounce but as, yet his back was to the counter. As Cindy put on each item, the young man told both females to forget wearing that item.

Daniel thought, “He is going to worry about me before too long the door has not been tried. He racked his brains to come with an answer and then he remembered he had moved the two full-length mirrors to show the entire store from the counter. Daniel moved to the corner of the counter and looked at the mirror nearest him he could see the young man in the centre of it. He aimed the strobe at the mirror and fired it five times.

The young man, was looking at Cindy, but was in line with both mirrors, and was fully entranced. Daniel stood and removed the second strobe from his hand and then told Cindy to wake up and release Marguerite from the chastity belt. Cindy looked under the cape and replied, “But she is not wearing one.” Daniel replied, “Take her into the changing room and then forget everything your old boyfriend said.”

The two girls went into the changing room and Daniel stood in front of the entranced young man and said, “You will remove all knowledge of electronics, mind control devices and Cindy from your mind. When you get back to your flat, you will find that you have also forgotten how to read so you will take out all your dairies and notes taken at college and destroy them. You will then go to bed and when you wake up, you will have no free will. You will do whatever anyone directs you to do and you will love being obedient. Go straight home and wake up after everything that needs to be destroyed is destroyed.”

Daniel pushed him out of the door and locked it. He moved to the changing room and started to remove all the programming from both girls except blinding obedience to Marilyn and him. When he attempted to wake them up, I found he could not and began to panic. . The first strobe was a bulky device with a long torch like cylinder on top of a handgrip. The new device was like a slim mobile phone, the trigger was a button on the side and there was a slider switch above it. He looked at the second strobe and noticed the slider switch was labeled asleep and awake. He stood both girls in the shop and switching the switch to awake and fired the strobe. The LEDS were a long the top edge of the device.

Daniel then said, “Marguerite you still like Latex, bondage and sex with us but you have no compulsions. However, if anyone instructs you to place your hands in your pockets, you will comply quietly without issue or spoken words, orgasm and be unable to remove them, until that same person gives permission, now wake up. Cindy you are also obedient to Marilyn and I, you will continue to dominate your two mothers and you still love latex above any other clothing fabric, now wake up. Both girls yawned and opened their bright eyes. Cindy said, “Thank you again, and will I see you tomorrow.” Marguerite replied, “Marilyn and Daniel are getting married tomorrow, I thought you had agreed to mind the shop.” Daniel said, “You are welcome to attend the wedding, let’s close the shop for the day.”

Cindy replied, “I’d love to but I have nothing to wear.” Daniel put the prototype strobe in its place behind the counter and the new one in the inside pocket of his latex jacket and said, “Come here at nine tomorrow and Marilyn will find something suitable for a wedding guest, her dress is still upstairs. Now we must go, or Marilyn will come looking for us.” They all walked out onto the road and Daniel locked up the shop. Before departing, Cindy asked, “What happened to James.” Daniel replied, “He was compromised mentally and decided to go home and destroy his notes and Diaries.” Marguerite and Daniel walked back to Marilyn’s house and Cindy walked back to her car.

They reached the house four minutes before Marilyn returned with their diner. As Marilyn served the meal onto three plates, Daniel told her what had happened. Marilyn asked, “What has happened to Marguerite, she seems to be out of her bondage.” Daniel replied, “A respite while we get married, she still likes bondage and if someone says, put your hands in your pockets, she will obey and be unable to remove them until that person gives her permission to do so.”

Marguerite said, “I don’t believe that, when did that happen.” Marilyn replied, “Put your hands in your pockets.” Marguerite pushed her hands into the pockets of her mackintosh and orgasmed. She wanted to ask why but no words came so she just smiled at Marilyn. Daniel said, “You had better change that command or you are going to have to feed her.” Marilyn replied, “She has been in bondage for so long, I am used to that.” Daniel replied, “Ok let’s eat,”

After they had finished the meal and Marilyn was doing the washing up, Daniel asked, “Are you going to release Marguerite, I would like to plan our actions for tomorrow morning.” Marilyn replied, “We can still do that, she looks so good, with her hands in her pockets and look how she smiles.”

Daniel replied, “Ok Cindy will be at the shop at nine and I said you would find her something suitable to wear. She or Marguerite can help you dress. I will come along at eleven to get ready so you all need to be out of sight by then. The car is picking you girls up from here at twelve thirty.” Marilyn replied, “I will take Marguerite, to the shop at eight o’clock and she can help me dress.”

They continued to plan until bedtime and just before going to bed, Marilyn asked if she could take Marguerite upstairs first. Daniel agreed and sat down with the local paper. On the third page, he read an article about a journalist who had stopped at shop to buy some clubbing clothes, and had been completely changed by the experience. There was no mention of mind control but the female journalist had hinted that there was outside interference to her decision to always, wear latex clothing. .Daniel’s mind was in overdrive and he had just come up with a possible cause when the front doorbell sounded. He checked that the new strobe was still in his inside pocket and checked that the sleep setting on the switch, was selected. He moved to answer the door as Marilyn walked down the stairs. Daniel opened the door with Marilyn standing beside him and there was a man and woman outside. The man was in his thirties and was in expensive attire. The female was wearing a trench coat and calf length, leather boots. Daniel asked, “Can I help you.” The man replied, “You are Daniel Whitbread the proprietor of Secret Delights.”

Daniel replied, “What of it.” The man replied, “I am Nigel Banks and I would like to talk to you about the article in the local paper.” Marilyn said, “You had better come in and who is this young lady.” Nigel replied, “This is my wife and she would like to be a bit more open regarding her latex fetish.”

Daniel replied, “Unfortunately we are not able to help, my Father installed a sound system in the shop with subliminal messages embedded behind the music. Marilyn found what it was after I started dressing as a woman and smashed the tape.” The man said, “Do you know who made the tape?” Marilyn said, “I may have been, Cindy Morgan, she had been doing something similar to her parents.”

The man replied, “How do I get hold of this Cindy Morgan.” Daniel pulled the device from his jacket and said, “I have her number in here.” All three looked at Daniel as he closed his eyes and fired the strobe directly at the man. The two strangers and Marilyn all dropped into a deep trance much deeper than the old strobe could establish and Daniel asked, “What is your name young lady and tell me about your fetish.”

The girl replied in a monotone voice, “My name is Mrs. Sandra Thomas and it is my husband’s fetish. He likes me to wear latex clothing all the time but I am too embarrassed to show it off, in public.”

Daniel said, “If it your husband’s fetish, why is he not wearing latex.” Sandra replied, “He is, but it is limited to his underwear.” Daniel took the keys to the shop from his trouser pocket and said, “Here Marilyn take these two latex ladies to the shop and find suitable clothes for them.” Mr. and Mrs. Thomas, please go with Marilyn and do as she directs, you will take on the characteristics as she defines them and when you are fully dressed, you will come back here with her.” Marilyn and the two Thomas’s walked slowly out of the house. Daniel waited a few seconds and then followed.

Daniel locked Marilyn’s home and walked behind the three entranced individuals. Daniel was still concerned regarding the news article; these two would not be the only ones with the same ideas. He kept his eyes peeled for other interested parties, but they made the shop without interruption. Marilyn opened the door and invites Mr. and Mrs. Thomas in. Daniel squeezed in with them and stood by the door as Marilyn locked it again.

Marilyn pulled down the blinds in the window and door and told both customers to get undressed. They both shed their clothes in the center of the shop and Marilyn found underwear, stockings and dresses for both. Daniel swapped the bra Marilyn intended for Mr. Thomas, for a padded version. As Marilyn instructed them both to dress, she also told them how much they would love their dresses and that they, would always wear latex and never be embarrassed to wear it in public. Daniel pulled a lifelike blond wig from one of the display cabinets and placed it over Mr. Tomas’s head, just before Marilyn provided a pair of latex mackintoshes with attached hoods in electric blue telling them to put them on and to, always wear them with the hoods up. As both customers fastened their mackintoshes, Marilyn explained how to look after their latex clothing and gave a summary of all the pleasurable benefits they would get from wearing it. As Marilyn was enlightening the two shoppers about their love of latex, Daniel could see the front of Mr. Tomas’s dress poking out. Daniel decided that he needed to do something about this. He searched for a pair of transvestite knickers with built-in plumbing.

When he found a pair in the correct size, he walked to Mr. Thomas and said, “What is your name?” The entranced man replied, “Michael.” Daniel replied, “Your name is now Michelle and you will put these knickers on, there is plumbing for your cock and it will hide it giving you a realistic pussy that works.” As Michelle pulled on the knickers, Daniel said, “From your first memories, you have always felt being a man was wrong, you have always pretended to be a woman in private, wearing female clothing and pretending to be submissive. When you got married, you found your perfect soul mate; she is your dominant, Mistress, and she will support you in becoming the best female you can become. Since you found latex, you have come out, and will always wear latex, feminine clothing over a shaved chin, body, arms and legs from now on. It will be impossible for you to put on male clothing. You can only remove what you have on with your wife’s approval. Now I want you to close your ears and not listen until I touch you on your right shoulder.

Daniel then turned to the woman and said, “You have never been submissive and you love being masterful with your husband, when he told you about his cross dressing fetish you told him about your latex fetish and he agreed to try it. Since he tried dressing in latex, you have been unable to get him to change. Accordingly, you have decided to help him be the best female he can. You will make sure he is clean-shaven and he will not be able to remove any of his clothing without your approval, even his mackintosh. While he is wearing his mackintosh you will keep yours on, and you will not think this is wrong, in fact you will love wearing your mackintosh. This coat is your answer to your reluctance to, wearing latex in public. The longer you keep it on the more confident you will become.”

Daniel touched Michelle on her right shoulder and said, “Both of you will now forget all about mind control and that news paper article. You came here to purchase new latex clothing and from now on, you will always buy any clothing you may need, from this shop. You are both forbidden to purchase any clothing from other retail suppliers in person or on-line. You will both be one hundred percent submissive to Marilyn or myself, and you will you will forget coming to Marilyn’s house. You bought the clothes you are wearing in normal shop hours and you have had them on all day so pay for your purchases now and I will wake you up.

After Michelle had settled the purchases, Daniel moved the switch on the strobe to the ‘awake’ position and fired it at the two interlopers after saying, “You will wake up when you are outside forgetting everything about this trance and you will never consider mind control or external causes for your actions. You will go outside, look at the manikins in the window, then wake up and plan your next purchases. The shop will reopen on Saturday.”

Mr. and Mrs. Thomas walked out of the shop and stood in front of the window for five minutes before walking away. Daniel turned to Marilyn and said, “Come let’s go home, you will wake up when we get in our bedroom and forget all about the Thomas’s and believe you have been having the best sex of your life.

Daniel turned off all the lights and locked the door before taking Marilyn’s arm and walking back to her home. After opening the front door, he led her upstairs but she did not awake. Daniel then remembered the wake up button. Therefore, he unfastened the two bottom buttons on her mackintosh and laid her on the bed. He used the strobe on the wake up setting and said, wake up when my cock enters your pussy and you will believe that we have been at it for an hour and you have already orgasmed nine times. As he pushed his tongue into the waiting pussy, Marilyn screamed and said, “You are insatiable, where did all this come from.” Daniel replied, “I am so happy, tomorrow you will be Mrs. Whitbread and I will be able to do this, for the rest of my life.” Marilyn replied, “You will need to take time out to work, we will need the money.”

Daniel replied, “Working with you will be the icing on the cake, plus we can nip upstairs whenever it is quiet.” Marilyn replied, “Since you started increasing sales, there are very few of those. However if you could continue to give me such amazing sex, I would be prepared to make time.” Daniel replied, “I will hold you to that now settle down and get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow and I would like to check on Marguerite before I come to bed.” Marilyn settled down and closed her eyes, Daniel walked into the other bedroom and found Marguerite sitting on the bed, she was, still incarcerated in the handcuffs and her hood was up over her head. Daniel fired the new strobe into her eyes and after a slight delay, he said, “Your pretence at being dominant is getting stronger, you can revert to your pre-Hazel self at your home, with Maid Henry. You will be only subservient to Marilyn and me. Your love for latex and us is now absolute and your love of bondage has been growing since you first tried it as a model. Now you will need at least one item of bondage, before you can think normally. Now give me a kiss and then go to bed.”

After Marguerite had kissed Daniel, she settled down and Daniel pulled the duvet over her. Returning to Marilyn, he crept in beside her and was soon asleep with Marilyn in his arms. Marilyn awoke first and shook Daniel; they both climbed out of bed and moved to the bathroom. Stripping off they showered together, and after drying each other, dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Marguerite was already in the kitchen, her hand still in her pockets and a smile on her face. Marilyn said, “Take your hands out of your pockets and go and have a shower, breakfast will be ready when you get back. Marguerite extracted her hands and shouted, “Thank you,” as she ran up the stairs. Marilyn asked, “Did she say thank you, for releasing her hands or for having them in her pockets all night.” Daniel replied, “I would guess it would be the second reason.”

Marilyn placed six slices of bacon under the grill as Daniel sliced the mushrooms. When the mushrooms, were nearly ready Marilyn placed three eggs into a large frying pan, as Marguerite came down the stairs wearing a clean mackintosh. Daniel placed the cooked food onto three plates and they all sat down to eat together.

Marguerite said, “The sun in shinning and it is a beautiful day for my two favorite people to get married.” After they had all eaten, Daniel started tidying away and told the girls to go to the shop and get ready. He told them that he would be along at about eleven so they had better be out of the way. The girls departed at eight o’clock and Daniel washed up.

Robert arrived with Helen and Henry at a quarter to nine. Helen was wearing a full-length black mackintosh and handcuffs and Henry took the short mackintosh off when she came into the house leaving her in the fetish maid’s uniform and high-heels. Daniel said, “If I had remembered you were coming, I would not have cleaned the breakfast things.” Robert said, “Henry, go up stairs and make all the beds and clean up. Henry ran to the stairs and Robert said, “Is Helen appropriately dressed, for a wedding.” Daniel replied, “She looks good to me.” You could take her to the shop and see what Marilyn wants to do with her.” Robert said, “Come Helen, we are going to see Marilyn.” They both walked out of the house leaving Daniel with Henry.

Daniel walked up the stairs with the new strobe in his hand. He was feeling a little guilty regarding Henry and now that Marguerite, had been compromised, he was feeling that because, it was his wedding, he was thinking about a reprieve. As he entered the bathroom, he found Henry on her knees cleaning the floor. Daniel said, “Henry, if you are prepared to give me a blowjob, I can improve your life.” Henry turned and replied, “Fuck you, I will never give you a blowjob, you are responsible for all my problems.” Daniel turned and descended the stairs. He sat down in the sitting room and ten minutes later Henry joined him saying, “I am sorry, you are the best person who knows me, please help me to overcome this need to clean all the time.”

Daniel took out the strobe and fired into Henry’s eyes. As she became entranced, Daniel said, “You have always aspired to be a maid servant and have never had and greater ambitions. Being Marguerite’s slave is your lifelong aspiration and purpose. You can never hope, to have a better job, you have no other skills. When you wake up, you will be incapable of offering any complaint or dissention to your lot in life, now or in the future.”

Daniel changed the switch position to awake and fired the strobe, telling her to wake up. When she was awake, Daniel sent her to finish her duties up stairs and Henry ran as fast as she could up the stairs. Daniel sat in the kitchen and considered his actions finally deciding that she was totally responsible for her mental demise.

Daniel sat in the sitting room while Henry worked around him and he felt bored, He had worked each day in a very busy shop for the last six months and he had become to love it. Sitting with nothing to do was very tiresome and he wanted some excitement. He decided to go for a walk and pushed the strobe into his inside breast pocket of his jacket. Leaving Henry to finish her cleaning, he left the house and walked towards the city centre.

He had only travelled for ten minutes, when he was accosted, by two women in latex; Daniel recognized them from his early customers and remembered changing them. The first woman said, “Since first meeting you, we have been living a dream with these lovely clothes, but I have lost my husband and my job.” The second woman said, “Don’t listen to her, she has a much better job now and a more fulfilling love life.” The first woman continued, “That is your opinion, not mine. I would like my old job back and the life I had before.”

Daniel replied, to the second woman, “Bring her along to the shop at a quarter past eleven and I will sort her out.” Daniel walked away racking his brain to remember what he had done and as he turned the corner he remembered the domineering cow who came into the shop with her PA. She was the MD of a facilities management company and lorded over everyone. Daniel had changed them around so the PA was the mistress and the MD would do as she was instructed but always be embarrassed by following orders. Then he remembered that she could only complain, in front of him, at all other times she would pretend that her actions were her own, and smile.”

He walked past a coffee house and decided to stop. As he entered the premises, he noticed one of his male customers with a young woman. Seeing Daniel the man became embarrassed and did not meet his eyes. Daniel sat and the next table with his back to the man and as the barista took his order, he requested a cup of milky coffee. As the barista walked away he heard the man behind him say, “I have a latex fetish, would you like to try it. The young woman replied, “No I would not, I hate the fetish scene and would never be a part of it.” Daniel turned and looked at the girl. The man had his back to Daniel, so Daniel took out the strobe and fired it straight into the girl’s eyes. As she became entranced the man said, “Susan, what is wrong.” Daniel said, “Just tell her how you would like her to act, and that she loves latex, then I will wake her.”

The man said, “Susan you are my obedient slave, you will do whatever I instruct you to do and believe as true anything I tell you. You have always loved latex and you will wear what I tell you to wear. You may not take off any clothing unless I instruct you to do. Every time you hear the word cunt, your domineering characteristic will half, and your submissive characteristic will double, then you will orgasm. You will always act as though you are doing what you want to do and never give any indication that you are not.”

Daniel changed the position of the switch on the strobe and fired it again. He then said, “You can wake her up now and take her home to try out that bondage suit you bought for her.” The man said, “That was for my wife, who is at this moment bound in it and a long chain attached to her ankle. This is my new secretary and a future sex slave.” Daniel replied, “Well, have fun and I will see you both, in the shop. It will be open as usual next week.” Daniel finished his coffee, paid the barista and departed, thinking, in future, I should wait until I find out who is on the receiving end, before I strike. Perhaps I am getting a conscience.”

After leaving the coffee bar, Daniel turned and walked back to Marilyn’s house. On the way, he saw one of his customers talking to a woman at a bus stop and as he passed them by he said, “Hello.” The girl replied, “Your Daniel are you not, why is your shop closed today.” Daniel replied, “Marilyn and I are getting married today, it will be open as normal next week.” The girl said, “Could you not open up this morning, so I can get a cat suit for Jonathon.” Daniel said, “Has all the clothes he has purchased been for you?” The girl replied, “Have you never wondered why he always bought clothes for a small woman, he uses them in his dungeon, where he dresses my and ties me up. The one day he changes the tables around, your shop is closed.” Daniel looked at his watch and said, “Come by in an hour, I will be there then.” The girl agreed to be there and Daniel walked on, he continued to walk for another fifty minutes and then turned towards the shop arriving at five past eleven, There were four people waiting outside and Daniel said, “Just wait here until I get the lights on.” He unlocked the door and moved into the darkened store.

He opened the back door and shouted, “I am here, and Marilyn should be out of sight by now. There was no reply so he turned the lights on and walked towards the front door with the strobe in his hands. The four individuals walked into the shop and Daniel entranced them all. Daniel moved them into the shop and locked the front door, leaving the ‘closed’ sign in place.

Daniel said, “You will each listen to me only when I place my hand on your shoulder. If my hand is not there, you will ignore everything I say. Turning to the MD woman first, he placed his hand on her shoulder and said, “Tell me, why do you not like being the slave of Doreen, is she not improving your profitability?” Rachel replied, “Yes she has improved the profitability of my company but she makes me wear latex all the time and I have to service the entire female staff in the office, every day.” Daniel replied, “You love wearing Latex and you cannot conceive of wearing any other material. From now on, you will only service and obey anyone dressed in latex and you will love it, however Doreen Is still your overall mistress, and can override any commands from others. You will believe that it was your decision to put Dorothy in charge at work and to invite her into your home as your mistress. She is now your mistress and owner in every part of your life and you cannot ever change that, so no more complaining.”

Daniel moved his hand to Doreen and said, “Doreen you need to be much more dominant with all your employees and get them all to wear latex at work. You also need to introduce bondage into your relationship with Rachel. Bring her back next week and you can purchase some good bondage items.”

Daniel removed his hand, placed it upon Jonathon’s shoulder and said, “Jonathon, you have decided to swap the tables because you knew this shop would be closed. In order to overcome this deception, you will take off all your clothes and put on what I give you. Once you are wearing the bondage suit, you will reconsider your position and make this new arrangement permanent. From now on, you will obey Heather in every way, and believe everything she lets you. She is now your Mistress, Goddess and owner. Your love for her is absolute. You have no recourse and you will always love doing, as she directs.”

Daniel moved his hand to Heather’s shoulder and said, “Jonathon has put you in charge of his life, home, and welfare. You are now the boss and he will do whatever you desire, providing you instruct him. He is to wear bondage clothing for the next seven days and after that, whatever you want him to wear.”

Daniel placed his hand back on Jonathon’s shoulder and said, “Take your debit card out so I can change your new clothes on it.” Jonathon handed his card over and Daniel slipped into the PDQ machine. He then went into the back room and returned with three bondage suits in Jonathon’s size and four outfits in Heather’s size. Placing his hand on each of their shoulders in turn, he instructed them to get, changed adding to Heather’s instruction to help Jonathon.

As Heather dressed in the first of Daniel’s outfits, and then assisted Jonathon into his, Daniel sorted out clothes for Rachel and Doreen. He chose the same clothes that he had made, the headmistress from Sydney’s school, wear for Rachel. That being a schoolgirl’s, uniform in latex and a short pink rubberized mackintosh. For Doreen he chose a long sleeved coatdress in electric blue and a floor length black latex mackintosh.

When they were all dresses, Daniel calculated the amounts, owed and completed two transactions. Before sending them on their way, he placed his hand on each shoulder in turn and told them that they loved their new clothes and would wear them all the time only changing them for clean versions of the same. He instructed Heather to look after Jonathon’s wife and to keep her bound but not harmed and then used the strobe to wake them up as they walked out of the shop.

End of Chapter 5