The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A fortunate occurrence

By Latexthom

Chapter 6, Marguerite

Daniel relocked the door, turned the lights off in the shop and ran upstairs and found his suit and shirt were still in a suit bag inside the small wardrobe and he found all the empty boxed that had contained Marilyn’s dress. He dressed quickly after a very quick shower. His shirt was a cream coloured, latex, dress shirt complete with a latex silver tie. His underwear was pale blue latex and his suit was a three-piece charcoal suit in latex. When he checked the mirror, he mentally thanked Marguerite and promised to ease her situation. He donned a pair of latex boots and descended the stairs placing the new strobe in his inside jacket pocket.

At the bottom of the stairs he ran into Cindy dressed in a beautiful latex ensemble, who said, “Marilyn sent me to find you, you have been a very long time.” Daniel replied, “We still have plenty of time and I am not supposed to see Marilyn.” Cindy replied, “Come lunch is nearly ready.”

They locked the shop and walked back to Marilyn’s house. As they entered Cindy shouted, “He is here.” A male replied came from the dining room saying, “We are in here.” Daniel did not recognize the voice so he took out the strobe before entering the room and was surprised to see a man dressed at a vicar standing next to Marilyn with a big smile on his face. Marilyn was wearing a gas mask and a floor length cape on over her wedding dress so Daniel could not see her and Helen said, “We have been waiting, the vicar wanted a word with both of you. Robert has put ribbons on Marguerite’s car so you will be going the two blocks in style.” Daniel replied, “Is everyone ready then?” At that moment, Henry entered with a big tray of food in the form of a cold buffet. The vicar said, “Come you two, let’s find somewhere quiet.”

The vicar led them into the sitting room and as Daniel walked through the doorway, a hand grabbed his arm and attempted to remove the strobe. Daniel pressed the trigger then spun around a fired it into the eyes of the two men behind him.

Turning to the man with the dog collar, Daniel asked, “Who are you and what do you want?” The man replied, in a monotone voice, “My name is Jack Murray, and I am head of the National cyber crimes division, of the Metropolitan Police.” Daniel then asked, “What investigation brought you to me.” Jack replied, “We came to you, after we heard of the changes at a private girl’s school in Oxford.”

Daniel ascertained that the two men standing in the hall were the remainder of the team and that there was no more people anywhere else. He then made them all believe that nothing was, found in Daniel’s possession that could account for the changes, leaving Daniel and Marilyn to continue their wedding. Daniel also caused them to appreciate the clothes of the teachers in Oxford and of Daniel’s wedding guests and to become latex fetishists over the next month. After he sent the men away, after waking them up, he turned to Marilyn and asked if she was all right. She mumbled in reply and Daniel asked, “Are you wearing a gag.” Marilyn nodded and Daniel said, “Ok you look good to me, I like you in this gas mask. You can take it off before we set off to the church.”

Marilyn mumbled and pushed her hands out behind her. After Daniel had removed the mask, gag she shouted, “You sent those men away with the keys to these handcuffs.” Daniel ran out of the house, to see if the men were still in the area and observed them in a car on the opposite of the street. He ran across the road as a car approached and as he jumped out of the path of the speeding vehicle, the strobe fell out of his pocket and landed under the wheel as it passed. The strobe exploded and bits flew in every direction.

The bogus vicar exited the rear of the vehicle and said, “We were discussing why we had left without any evidence and I assume that, was what we were looking for. Daniel replied, “Yes that was it.” Jack continued, “Can you build a replacement?” Daniel replied, “No, the undergraduate who fabricated that one, destroyed all his notes and became mentally compromised, he is now in a mental hospital with the mind of an infant.” Jack replied, “That is a shame, did you want something.” Daniel replied, “Someone left their handcuffs on my Fiancé.”

Jack turned the car and shouted, “Reggie, go and retrieve your cuffs please.” The driver exited the car and walked across the road to Marilyn House and ringing the doorbell. When the door opened, he went inside and returned a few minutes later. Daniel’s conscious had been pricking him for day so; he thanked Jack and said, “If you want to hang around until after the wedding, I will give you the complete story.”

As Daniel waited for a break in the traffic for him to cross the street he saw one of his friends walking towards him dressed in a very smart suit with a carnation in his button hole. Daniel asked, “William, where are you going.” William replied, “Marilyn co-opted me into taking you, to the church. Come on we are almost late.”

William led Daniel down the road in the direction of the church. As they walked through the large doors into the church, Daniel saw that the building was nearly full. Nearly all the people in the pews were dressed in latex and then Daniel recognized Martha and a number of his customers. William and Daniel went to find the vicar. As they passed Martha Daniel stopped to talk and William continued in search of the clergy. He found the Vicar in the knave and told him the groom had arrived. The Vicar asked, “Are you the best man and have you got the rings?” William replied, “My name is William and yes Marilyn asked me to take on the best man duties, and gave me both their rings. It will be a surprise for Daniel; Marilyn measured his ring finger while he was asleep and had both rings then made to measure.” The Vicar replied, “Get him up the, alter and I will talk to you both.”

Moments later Daniel and William were standing close to the Vicar as he gave a breakdown of what they should expect. They were chatting when the organist started playing ‘Here comes, the bride.’ Daniel turned towards the door and saw the dress for the first time. He knew Helen had designed it and who had made it but it was beautiful. The flow of the lines was perfect and all made from champagne colored latex. The bodice was sleeveless and the shoulder straps were, padded with latex flowers glued along the top surface. The bodice stopped above Marilyn’s amble breasts and like the full skirt was covered in a layer of latex with lace stamped out though out the latex material. The bodice and skirt were, polished to a gleaming shine and the lace covering was dull unpolished latex. The effect of the shiny surface shinning through the lace shaped perforations was stunning. Daniel did not know what was on underneath but he knew if he waited, he would find out.

Marilyn strolled up the aisle with Helen and Cindy holding the train. When they reached the boys, Daniel kissed her and said, “You look stunning in that dress, Helen and you have done a wonderful job.” The Vicar concurred saying, “Seeing you in that dress and all your guests mostly in latex, makes me think that my clothes are wrong.” Marilyn replied, “We have a cassock and surplus in the shop in latex and all the underwear you would need. Pop along tomorrow and you can try them out.” The Vicar replied quietly, “I think I will but we must get on with this service.”

The wedding proceeded without any problems and both Daniel and Marilyn smiled the whole way through. After they were declared man and wife, Daniel kissed Marilyn for four minutes and then they followed the Vicar to sign the marriage register.

William and Cindy followed as the witnesses and they all returned together ten minutes later. The vicar invited everyone present to join the married couple in the church hall. Helen had booked the hall, caterers and a band and Marguerite and paid for everything.

Daniel and Marilyn walked down the aisle hand in hand and William followed holding Cindy’s hand. As they reach the back of the church, Daniel saw the three Policemen sitting with Marguerite, Helen, Henry and Robert. Marilyn stopped adjacent to the last line of pews and Helen handed her a large shopping bag. The Vicar was standing by the door, and as Daniel and Marilyn walked out, into the sunshine, Daniel thanked him for a lovely service.

The photographer took many photographs of the happy couple together with their friends and family. After the photo session was finished Daniel was talking to Helen as Marilyn took the cape and gas mask out of the bag and put them on.” When Daniel turned and saw her he said, “Why have you covered your beautiful dress?” Marilyn replied, “Because you like me like this.” Daniel replied, “That was before I saw in your wedding dress.” Before Daniel could say any more, Jack took his arm and said. “It is time for our chat,” leading him towards the car.

Sitting in to back of Jack’s car, Daniel started by telling them how Cindy had taken Marilyn and then him, turning him into Dorothy. He then went on to say how Lady Henrietta had been, compromised and then Marguerite. He then told them how Marguerite had restored Marilyn and him before being, compromised by Hazel. He explained how he had attempted to restore Marguerite, but the prototype blew up before he could complete the task.

He then went on to tell how Cindy came running into the shop and how she, was being chased by her old boyfriend, who was the originator of the strobe. He had a new strobe, and he entranced all the girls. Daniel explained how he had hidden and then how he had taken out the boyfriend.

Daniel had sent the boyfriend home to destroy his notes and then tried to restore all the girls without much success. He continued to tell them how he had used it on a few customers and the man who came looking for mind control.

Jack asked, “Did you use the strobe on us?” Daniel replied, “Yes I sent you away believing you had found nothing.” Jack continued, “So there are no more strobes and no notes or schematics on how to build one.” Daniel concurred and Jack said, “Ok go back to your bride. We will go back to London.” Daniel smiled as he got out of the car, all the time he had been sitting next to Jack; Jack had been rubbing his fingers across the latex coving Daniels legs.

Daniel walked across the road to the church hall and as he walked into the room, he saw that Marilyn was still wearing the mask and cape. Marilyn was across the room and Daniel had to work his way towards her stopping at each person he passed to thank them for attending and answering their questions. Each person wished him and Marilyn, the best of luck.

When Daniel eventually reach Marilyn he said, “I prefer to see the dress could you take off the mask and cape?” Marilyn replied, “As long as I can put them back on when I get home.” Daniel continued, “We will talk about that, then.”

Marilyn said, “You can remove the mask my hands are tied.” Daniel said, “This is getting beyond a joke. Who did this to you?” Marilyn replied, “Mummy, I asked her to.” Daniel removed the mask and pulled off the cape.” He then sat down at his designated seat and pulled Marilyn down beside him. A caterer brought the first course of food, and placed plates in front of them both and then signaled to the other caterers to start delivering.

Daniel looked at Marilyn wrists and said, “Where are the keys, does your mother have them?” Marilyn said, “I don’t think so she borrowed these, from those Policemen again.”

Daniel helped to feed her while thinking, “I wonder if the prototype strobe, can fix her mind.”

The reception went on for three hours and the band, were very good and almost everyone, even Marilyn, was dancing. At the end, as Marilyn and Daniel were preparing to leave, most of the guests complemented them on the proceedings and on Marilyn’s dress. Being out of her mask and cape, Marilyn walked quickly to where her mother was standing as Daniel was talking to some of the departing guests.

When Daniel turned around Marilyn was once again dressed in the mask and cape over her dress and Helen was doing something to the seam at the front. Daniel walked over to where Helen was smoothing something onto the seam. As he approached, Helen stood up and put something back into her hand bag. Before Daniel could ask what she was doing, Marguerite took his hand and said, “Henry has made up a bedroom for you and Marilyn, and I would like you to join us at my mansion house tonight, Robert will bring You, Marilyn and Helen back tomorrow morning in time to open the shops.

Daniel replied forgetting all about Marilyn’s cape, “That would be excellent, thank you for the invitation.”

As they were exiting the church hall, Daniel realized that Henry had been in her short mackintosh all the time and he wondered why. As they all climbed into the Bentley, Daniel asked Marguerite and she told him the mackintosh was, glued on, so she could not remove it and show off her uniform, and that she would have to get Henry a new coat tomorrow.

Daniel had a sudden realization and tried to slip his hand into the seam of Marilyn’s cape but found it had been glued closed. Daniel asked, “Why have you allowed this.” Marilyn replied, “Allowed! , it was my idea. You like me in this cape and mask, so they are, glued on me just like Henry. I only wish you could make love to me dressed like this.” Marguerite said, “Don’t worry; you can have both Daniel’s and my tongues in your pussy when we get home.” Henry whispered, “You can have mine too, that dress you had on in the church was beautiful and you looked like a princess.” Marguerite replied, “Ok, Henry first and then me and finally Daniel.” Helen said, “What about me?” Robert replied, “You will not have time.”

Daniel was flabbergasted as the car entered a private drive in the countryside and after several minutes driving through parkland, the house came into view. It was a large grand house, built in the Georgian period with three stories and several rooms on each side of the main imposing entrance.

As Robert parked adjacent to the door, Marguerite leapt out, Henry and Helen followed her. Daniel helped Marilyn to exit the car as Marguerite opened the door. Everyone entered the house and inside the threshold, Henry attempted to remove the mackintosh without success. Marguerite told her not to worry, and to take Marilyn to her bedroom. Marguerite led Daniel into a very large drawing room and offered him a drink. Daniel complemented her on the cleanliness of the accommodation, as he took the tumbler offered.

Up on the second floor in the principle guest bedroom, Marilyn was lying on the bed and Henry was under her skirt. Marilyn had not put on any knickers the blue bra was her token item borrowed from her mother.

Robert and Helen had disappeared up the stairs as soon as they had entered the house leaving Daniel and Marguerite alone together.

Sitting on a large settee, Daniel explained what he wanted to do with Marilyn and her. Marguerite replied, “You need not do anything to me, and I would like you to forget your decision to fix Marilyn. From now on, you are mine and you can only use the strobe with my permission. Marilyn loves bondage as I did and as much as I love you both. When you entranced the Policemen in the sitting room you did not close your eyes soon enough. The mirror above the fireplace entranced you and the two Men behind you.

I found you all in that way a few minutes later so I programmed all of you and had you release me. Those police officers will be latex sluts before they get home, and be incapable of furthering their investigations. You on the other hand will love bondage from tomorrow morning and Cindy will be running the shop. Now forget everything I have just told you, and come to bed with me.

Marguerite had Daniel making love to her for three hours, before she at last allowed him to sleep. When he awoke, he dressed and crept out of bedroom and went to in search of Marilyn. As Daniel left the room, Marguerite opened her eyes and smiled knowing that Daniel was following orders.

Daniel found Marilyn’s bedroom and Marilyn was lying on top of the bedding fast asleep, she was still in her wedding dress gas mask and cape. Daniel looked at her and thought, “What would it be like to be bound like her. Where did that thought come from?” Marguerite entered the room carrying a bondage suit with internal sleeves and an attached gas mask and said, “Daniel take off all your clothes and put this on.” Daniel started to remove all his clothing, when he was naked, Marguerite said, “You have a stunning physique, it a pity to wrap it up but when you get this on you will become my pet.” Daniel folded his clothes and put them on a chair by the bed. Marguerite pushed a ball gag into his mouth and strapped it on tightly, she then helped him into the bondage suit feeding his hands and arms into the internal sleeves and pulling up the zip. After the mask was on and the two zips were, together, she locked the zip pulls with a small brass padlock.

She then produced a cape similar to the one Marilyn was wearing and slipped it over Daniel’s head. After she closed the front seam, Marguerite instructed Daniel to lie next to Marilyn and to fall asleep, only to wake up when Marilyn stirred and from then on to love bondage as much as he loved Marilyn.

After Daniel was in place breathing calmly and evenly, Marguerite left the room to find Robert and Helen and to give them their instructions.

Marilyn eventually awoke and started moving. She felt the body behind her and turned to see Daniel in a mask and cape like hers. She asked him why he had dressed like her and when he mumbled in reply she said, “So you have dressed properly then, I was hoping you could release me so I could have a shower. I love my dress and this cape but my hands, are still manacled, so I cannot help you.

Marguerite stood in the doorway and said, “He does not want or need your help, come here, I have the keys to your manacles. Once you are undressed you can have a shower. The top nine inches of the seam on the cape had not been glued so Marguerite was able to lift it over Marilyn’s head; she released the handcuffs and helped her slip out of the dress.

Marilyn removed the bra and walked into the en-suite to take a relaxing warm shower. While she was under the water, Marguerite instructed Daniel to walk down to kitchen so he could have some breakfast. She had given the key to Daniel’s padlock to Henry and was going to stay with Marilyn to finish her programming.

When Marilyn came out of the en-suite with a towel robe wrapped around her, Marguerite said, “Marilyn get dressed in everything you had on before your shower except the bra, you are now forbidden to wear any underwear. As you dress, you will remember how much you love being in bondage and you can from now on, never complain or ask to be released.

After Marilyn has put her wedding dress on, Marguerite fastened the handcuffs onto her wrists behind her back and then pulled on the gas mask and cape. She then said, “Marilyn, the dress you are wearing is now your uniform and should be worn each and every day until your bump will not allow it. The mask and cape are invisible to you although you will know you are wearing them and you will believe that this is Daniel’s wish.”

Marguerite had programmed both Daniel and Marilyn that anytime anyone in Marguerite’s household started a sentence with their name, they could program them with new instructions. She had also instructed Henry as to what to say to Daniel when he had finished his breakfast.

Down stairs in the kitchen Henry had unlocked the padlock, removed the mask and gag before sitting Daniel down for his breakfast. When he had finished eating and his coffee cup was empty, Henry said, “Daniel, when I put your mask back on, you will believe that you are wearing the gag and you must always be silent when Mistress Marguerite is within earshot. Marilyn believes that her love of bondage is down to you and your love of bondage. You must never request release or indicate that you do not love being, bound all the time. Now go back to Marilyn and forget what I have just told you.”

Daniel walked back up the stairs to the upper floor reveling in his bondage. As he walked into the bedroom, he saw Marilyn on the bed and Marguerite under her skirt. He mumbled into the imaginary gag and Marilyn looked up at him. Minutes later, Marguerite emerged and said, “Daniel welcome back, did Henry lock the mask on or are you free to remove it, both Marilyn and I could benefit from your tongue.” Standing Marguerite checked the zips and found then free so she pulled the mask off and pointed to Marilyn’s pussy.

Daniel slipped into place and started lapping. Marguerite moved to the door and thought, “I’ll keep you both until Sunday evening and then see what I want after that. Daniel has never caused me any harm and he had continually tried to ease the difficulties caused by Hazel. At that moment, Henry appeared outside the door and said, “Mistress, Master Daniel is required at the shop, there has been an incident.” Marguerite replied, “Marilyn and Daniel, please stop and come with me.”

Marilyn moaned loudly, she was so close and needed to get off. Daniel stood and asked, “What is wrong.” Marguerite had left a reset password in place but was resistant to use it, and replied, “You are needed at the shop, and I will drive you both.” Marguerite instructed Henry to clean the bedroom and led Daniel and Marilyn down stairs.

When Marguerite reached the bottom of the stairs, she was feeling very guilty. Had she known the strength of Daniel’s subconscious, she would never have instructed him to rance her and release her. In Marilyn’s house the previous day, Daniel had followed Marguerite’s instructions explicitly. She had instructed him to remove all his commands, so he removed all the ones he had created and reinserted all Hazel’s back into her mind. She now loved bondage, needed 20 orgasms each morning and was subservient to the owner of the prototype strobe. As she had led the two bound people down the stairs her desire for light bondage was climbing also her need to orgasm. She drove Henry’s runabout an x type jaguar with Marilyn and Daniel to Marilyn’s house. She instructed Daniel to go upstairs and change into his work clothes and then gave him the password to remove her programming.

Daniel returned dressed in a latex shirt and jeans and found Marguerite in the living room with Marilyn between her legs. Daniel said, “When Marilyn has finished, return her to how she was yesterday morning, and then send to the shop,” he then walked out of the house. He had checked his keys and found the key to the front door missing, and assumed Helen had given that to Cindy. He witnessed two Police cars outside the shop so he walked around the back road to the warehouse door and unlocked it. As he walked inside, he saw that all the stock, had been ransacked. He ran upstairs and found that the safe, had been ripped out of the wall. All the contents of the cupboards and drawer had been scattered all over the floor.

Daniel descended the stairs and walked into the shop. He saw two Policemen, standing by the door but no sign of Cindy. One of the Policemen asked, “Are you Daniel Whitbread the proprietor.” Daniel replied, “Yes I am. Where is Cindy, and what happened here?”

The Policeman replied, “Cindy has been taken the Bristol Royal Infirmary. It would appear that she disturbed some burglars and was stabbed.” She did manage to apprehend one burglar and manacle him to the window grill. The other one escaped empty handed.” Daniel said, “The safe upstairs is missing and I am not sure what is missing from the stock.” The Policeman continued, “The safe is on the floor behind the counter, they did not get it open. The cash register is empty but I expect you emptied that when you last closed.” Daniel asked, “How bad is Cindy hurt, is it life threatening?” The Policeman replied, “I don’t think so, although she lost a lot of blood.”

Daniel walked behind the counter and saw the devastation, all the cupboards and drawers where open and the contents shattered. The only thing undisturbed was Daniel’s secret panel hiding the strobe. He opened it and confirmed the strobe was still there.” He relaxed a little; he still needed it for Sydney, when she arrived. He picked up the phone and dialed Martha’s number. When she answered, Daniel told her what had happened and asked if she knew a locksmith and carpenter to repair the door. Martha told him she would arrange something and told him to look after Cindy. He rang Marilyn next and when Marguerite answered, he told her what had occurred and asked her to take Marilyn to the Hospital to check out Cindy’s condition. Marguerite agreed and said how sorry she was.

Daniel asked the Police if they would stay until the locksmith came and they agreed. Daniel started tidying up the retail space and putting all the display stock back where it should be. None of the displays were broken they had although all been moved. After all the display units were, returned to their rightful locations and the stock folded and restored, the room looked much better. The carpenter arrived as Daniel was sorting out the area behind the counter and started to replace the broken door. When the door had been, replaced and a new lock installed, the two Policemen departed.

Daniel locked the new door and placed the closed sign in view. He then moved into warehouse and started to restore order. He had the warehouse almost back, to how it should be when he heard a banging on the new street door. He walked back into the shop and saw Marilyn and Marguerite outside on the street. He unlocked the door and let them in. Marilyn said, “Cindy will be fine the knife caught her under her collar bone and once she renews her blood, she will be as good as new.” Marilyn explained how Cindy had found the door broken and on investigation found a boy behind the counter. She grabbed him and a pair of handcuffs and attached him to the grill pole. She had started to tidy up, when another older boy came out of the back room. He was carrying the safe from upstairs, so she tried to tackle him, however he was too strong for her and he stabbed her in the shoulder. He then ran out empty handed. After he left she called the police and then Marguerite. Cindy did say she recognized the second man though; he was a friend of her old boyfriend. She said she gave his name to the Police so he, should have been arrested, by now.

When Marilyn was finished, relaying Cindy’s tale of woe, she said, “Can I go back to the house now and change into my uniform, cape and handcuffs?” Daniel turned to Marguerite with anger in his eyes and said, “To the way she was before all this started.” Marguerite replied, “She is joking, I hope. I did as you asked.” Daniel turned back to Marilyn and said, “Mrs. Whitbread, the only uniform you need to wear in this shop, it the one I give you. As I haven’t assigned one to you, you can wear what you like.” Marilyn replied, “In that case I will nip home and change.” Before Daniel could stop her, she was out of the door and on her way to the house.

Daniel said to Marguerite, “If she returns in the cape and handcuffs, you are in deep, deep shit.” Marguerite replied, “I did my best, could I go and check that my efforts worked please?” Not waiting for a reply, Marguerite walked out of the shop and followed Marilyn. Marilyn had been confronted by a boy named George near her front door and was standing in her hall, telling him, all about, Daniel and Marguerite, and what they had done. The boy had used one of the production strobes to entrance Marilyn but he was also holding the proto-type in his hand. After Marilyn, had finished talking, he instructed her to become, his and Marguerite’s slave and that she would believe everything Marguerite said. He also commanded her to ignore any command from Daniel with or without the strobe. He went on to instruct her to pretend to obey Daniel if he used the strobe, while in his presence and for thirty minutes away from him, before returning to her current programming. He had just finished his instructions when Marguerite knocked on the door.

He had Marilyn awake, and told her to open the door. Hiding in the dining room, he waited for Marguerite to enter and he entranced her with the production strobe. He instructed Marilyn to go upstairs and lie on her bed and to wait for him. He then began programming Marguerite. He instructed her that she would become the evil Dominatrix that she intended Hazel to become. He then went on to instruct her to trance Daniel and Marilyn and to make them her slaves and to move into Marilyn’s position. He gave Marguerite the same instruction as Marilyn regarding Daniel’s use of the strobe. When he was finished, he opened the front door and hid the Production strobe behind a flowerpot by the outside of the front door. Holding the prototype strobe, he led Marguerite to the top of the stairs and tied her to the banister. He then went into Marilyn’s bedroom and entranced her with the prototype strobe, and asked her about her uniform. When she told him what she wore, he said, “You need manacles that you can take off at the end of the day.” Marilyn replied, “We have some of those in the shop. George, thought about Marguerite, and decided to move her into the small bedroom, she was still entranced so it was an easy task and he was putting her on the bed, he heard a noise down stairs.

Back in the shop, Daniel felt the need to check the strobe and opened the secret panel; lifting out the device, he knew something was not right. On closer examination, he became aware that he was holding a dummy. He quickly closed and locked the shop and ran as fast as he could to Marilyn’s house, he entered through the small back yard and into the kitchen. Creeping upstairs, he stepped on a creaky step and made a noise. George leapt out of the small bedroom and fired the strobe into Daniels eyes. As Daniel became, tranced; George sat him down on the top step and descended the stairs to retrieve the other strobe. When George returned, he used the production strobe on Daniel to ensure his evil instructions went home. George counted twenty and then said, “Your name is Dorothy, whenever you say your name or write it down you will always use the name Dorothy. You can never use another name. You will transfer your love from Marilyn to Marguerite and you will make love to Marguerite whenever she wants. Marguerite will become your mistress, and you will do whatever she wants and be what she wants you to be.

Now I am going to change your memories, when you came in here you will believe that you crept up on me and used the prototype strobe to trance me. When I was, tranced, you asked what I had done to Marilyn and Marguerite. I told you that Marguerite was to become the evil Mistress and Marilyn would wear her uniform at all times, including the gas mask and easy removable manacles. She must be able to remove both at night without assistance. You will attempt to restore both with this strobe. You will believe that you have entranced me and you will instruct me to become a female latex person complete with mask. Whenever you point this device at me, Marilyn or Marguerite, you will believe that you have entranced us but you will not press the trigger. Although, you will feel, it as if, you have pressed the trigger, you can never, ever, really accomplish that. Now go back down stairs, wake up and come back up when I shout Dorothy. You cannot harm me but you will carry out and believe you have accomplished any action you desire, without striking me.

George went back to Marguerite and returned her to the banister and retied the rope, He instructed her to pretend to go into a trance if Dorothy pointed the strobe she would do as Dorothy instructed while in her presence and for a further half an hour, but forgetting his instructions after the half hour period. You can never tell Dorothy that he failed to press the trigger or that his attempts to reprogram you failed, He told Marguerite to remain quiet and not to make a sound until Dorothy spoke to her when she would wake up. George walked into the double bedroom and entranced Marilyn again with the production strobe. He then said, “Marilyn when you see Dorothy aim the strobe at you and attempt to pull the trigger, you will pretend to go into a trance. You will then do as he commands while in her presence and for thirty minutes when she is gone but then forget everything he has said. You can never tell him that he failed to press the trigger or that his attempts to program you failed. George then went down stairs and hid the production strobe outside the front door behind the flowerpot. Returning to Marilyn’s bedroom he said, “Tell me about your uniform and wake up when Dorothy come in.” He went out onto the Landing and shouted Dorothy.

Daniel woke up, walked up the stairs and found Marguerite entranced tied to the landing banister. He crept up to his bedroom door and heard Marilyn talking about the wedding dress cape and manacles. Daniel took a baseball bat out of the airing cupboard on the landing and went back to listen. He heard a male voice he did not recognize say, “Any clothing that is not your wedding dress and cape will feel like hydrochloric acid on your skin. When you are dressed in your favorite uniform, you will always wear the manacles. You do not need to keep the keys because you will never want to take them off. Once you are dressed properly, you will feel comfortable and relaxed with no cares in the world. Now go and get dressed in your uniform.” The door opened and Marilyn walked out. Daniel hid in the bathroom with the door ajar watching and a man in his twenties walked out of the bedroom and approached Marguerite. He stood by Marguerite and said, “Can you still hear me?” Marguerite replied, “Yes sir I can hear you.” Before the man could say, any more Daniel swung the bat and assumed that it struck him hard across the side of his head. Had it been a baseball he thought that it would have hit the boundary. The man crumpled to the floor and Daniel took the prototype strobe from his open hand.

He then ran to Marilyn in the small bedroom and shouted stop. Marilyn ignored him and continued to undress. Daniel fired the strobe into her eyes twice and shouted again. Again, she ignored him so he fired it twice again. This time she stopped. Daniel commanded her to forget everything the man had said, and to forget about dressing in the wedding dress and manacles and to get dressed in what she had on in the shop.

He then instructed her that she would always do as he instructed and ignore any instruction from anyone else. He then woke her up and walked back to Marguerite. He then attempted to fire the strobe, four times in her eyes and asked, “What has that man said to you.”

Marguerite replied, “He told me that I would hear no one but him and I was to do as he instructed.” Daniel replied, “Forget everything he has said and instructed, you are no long limited to hearing him, in fact he is the only person on this planet that you cannot hear. From now on, I am your Master and you will do explicitly as I direct. Even suggestions will, be obeyed as if they were commands. Daniel released her form the banister, and then told her to assist Marilyn to dress and then woke her up.

Daniel then went to check on the man and could not find a pulse. Just in case he used the rope that had incarcerated Marguerite to bind his arms and legs. As he was tying, the last knot the man twitched and Daniel checked his pulse again and found a weak response.

Feeling much better, Daniel walked, back to the girls and said, “Are you both ok?” Marilyn replied, “We are fine what has happened to that villain?” Daniel replied, “I knocked him out, I will deal with him when he wakes up. Here take this key and go and open the shop.” Daniel gave Marilyn one of the new keys to the new lock.

After the girls had departed Daniel sat on the top step of the stairs and waited. It was nearly ten minutes before the man stirred. Daniel waited for his eyes to open and then attempted to fire the strobe five times into the dazed eyes.

Daniel instructed him to tell how he knew about the strobe and where to find it. The man replied in a monotone voice, “He was a friend of Cindy and David and before David had, had his nervous breakdown they had chatted about what he wanted to do to Cindy and how she had taken up with you. He suspected that you had acquired the prototype strobe and used it on her. David said he was going to use the production strobe to get Cindy and you before retrieving the prototype device back.

When he returned he did not have the production device or the prototype device in his possession and he then destroyed all his notes before succumbing to the nervous breakdown. I decided that someone should retrieve it for him.”

Daniel asked, “What did you do to Cindy?” The man replied, “She will seek me out and become my slave when she gets out of hospital.”

Daniel then instructed the man that he had always wanted to be a woman. He wanted Cindy not to use her body but to take all her clothes. You will purchase female clothing in latex from my shop and become the woman you want to be. When you are dressed as a latex woman you will forget Cindy, David, Marilyn and me and become the latex slut you were meant to be with no free will, what so ever. You will love being obedient and get pleasure from doing as you, are instructed. If you ever feel obliged to reject a directive, you will feel acute pain. Go now to the shop and change your clothes, and wake up when you are a woman.

Daniel hid the strobe in the back of the airing cupboard and then followed the man to the shop locking the house securely on the way. The man was walking very slowly with his head down and a dejected expression on his face. Daniel over took him and as he passed he said, “This is your goal in life so look happy and be grateful that I have given you this extreme pleasure.” The man’s expression lifted and he smiled. Daniel walked into the shop ahead of the smiling man and Marilyn said, “Thank you again. You are my perfect man.” Daniel replied, “That’s Ok, this man behind me, wants to become a woman and a latex woman at that, so could you help him to achieve his aims. Try that new body that came in last Tuesday.”

End of chapter 6