The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fortune’s Daughter

in / ff / mf / mc

Synopsis: A telepath’s kidnap victim turns out to have a unique form of mental shielding. To uncover its secrets, he’s forced to develop new techniques.

* * *
* * *

The girl was an enigma and the only challenge Castle had encountered in a while. While she had no telepathic ability, she would obfuscate her thoughts when he tried to probe her mind. When he attempted to control her train of thought, she would resist him with an intuitive knowledge of psychic dynamics. Such defenses could never grow naturally and the fact that they were intwined with her personality showed that a lot of time and effort had gone into their creation.

He had verbally questioned the girl and read her surface thoughts, implying the mystery to draw out a clue to the defense’s origins. A figure kept popping up every time in words and thought: her father. He was the one who owned her, whether his fatherhood was literal or figurative.

But she gave no clue to what her father’s motivation was. The unsaid answers in her mind was that he loved her and would always protect her. Castle knew that was impossible. As a cause or effect of telepathic ability, all telepaths were psychopaths as well. They were pleasure monsters who could never care about anyone past themselves.

Castle could only come to one conclusion. She was a repository for secrets, a living safe. And what could possibly be stored in such a safe? Telepathic technique, the most valuable currency among telepaths.

He looked forward to taking them for himself. No defense was unbreakable. She was only human and thus had human senses to deceive and human urges to exploit. All the shielding did was provide a window of opportunity for her owner to act on her capture. A window which was now open.

The countdown had begun, and her father was coming.

* * *

While Juni saw it coming, she was still surprised when she found that captivity bored her. The early days were more exciting, when being kidnapped was still scary. Now, it had all slipped into a routine of eating, waiting and sleeping.

By now, she had lost track of time with no way to confirm her estimate. There were no windows and the irregular meals couldn’t be classified as breakfast lunch or dinner. She suspected that they did it on purpose, to keep her so off balance that she wouldn’t attempt escape.

After awhile, she began to suspect that months had passed. She tried to raise her hopes by rationalizing that rescue became more likely as time passed. It was no use, the uneventfulness of each day (or was it week?) wore her down. She began to think that she would never leave.

She tried to entertain herself, but everything felt so empty. Her skin felt numb and the food was bland. She sang to herself but there was no emotion, not even sadness. Eventually, she would just spend the day waiting in one position and moved when she got sore, sleepy or hungry. She didn’t really want to think, it would just make realize her boredom.

At one point in time, she became aware that arousal was building between her legs. The novelty of the situation jolted her mind back into activity and she came up with theories and plans. Was it Stockholm syndrome? Should she try to ignore it?

Reason told her to ignore it, that it would attract the wrong kind of attention. But compared to all other stimuli, the arousal was the most interesting and intense. Fighting it would be like extinguishing her only candle in the dark. She decided to enjoy it while it lasted.

Time passed, and her pussy became the object of her focus as she waited. She wanted so much to stroke herself, to feed the flames and intensify the only stimulus worth attention. Yet, she held back, fearing what her captors would think of her. Time passed and the feeling started to wane. She didn’t want to go back to before, to the darkness of empty waiting. The thought was more unbearable than what she would do next.

To kindle the flame, she started with a shy rub through her dress and underwear. The sensation was so strong that she reflexively arched then fell flat on her back. The feeling traveled throughout her body and it felt like her senses were active again, like she had gone back to life.

She savored it until it started to fade. Then, with more conviction, she pushed her hand down on her pussy and held it there. She moaned in delight, the first sound she had made in ages. Now, she decided it was all or nothing. She pulled up her dress and placed her hand into her panties.

It didn’t take her long to orgasm but she found that she could keep going. She continued fingering herself from orgasm to orgasm, each one never seemed to be the one that would finally drain her endurance. They all merged into a single moment until she passed out.

When she regained conciousness, she was hit by the exhaustion from reaching her limit. She was too tired to move, so she just lay on her back and didn’t bother to move her hand out from between her legs.

After awhile, her fingers felt warm. The heat was coming back. While she welcomed it, she felt too tired for come even more. With great difficulty, she moved her hand away. She would just savor the warmth until she regained her strength.

But the heat flared up as if she was still touching herself. She moved her hands further from her pussy as if the distance mattered. It didn’t help. She groaned from fatigue then gasped from pleasure as orgasm took her.

And in the aftermath, she could still feel the warmth and its gradual buildup.

* * *

All this time, Castle was in the adjacent room, altering Juni’s perception of time and space through the thin walls that psychic energies could penetrate. He dulled her senses were, making reality seem less interesting. But more importantly, what had seemed like months to her had only been a week. The combination had tired her mind and simplified her desires, allowing Castle to use sex as leverage. Now, the next step was to define how she could get it.

In the outside world, the research on the girl’s father had also been completed earlier and he wasn’t sure whether he should be worried. According to the paper trail, he had lived a perfectly ordinary life before and after he adopted his daughter. While it was easy for telepaths to tamper with the system, this telepath had done it extensively. Castle had no clue how powerful he was.

Regardless of what he was facing, he was entrenched, just the way he liked it. He was true his alias, one of the rarer pleasures a telepath could have.

* * *

Juni sat on the floor with her back to the wall. She stared into space, thinking of nothing except the next time her sex would flare up again. She was completely passive now and no longer tried to occupy her mind with thought. She didn’t even know how long it was since she started waiting.

The door to her room opened, snapping her to the present from her timeless state. A figure entered, a man. The only movement she made was a lazy turn of the head. She didn’t really care about any stimulus that didn’t come from between her legs.

She looked at him, but his image kept distorting. It was strange, she knew, but she made no effort to analyze it. She just gazed at the blur and waited for herself to go into heat.

The blur partially focused and she could feel that the man was not only familiar but important. Reluctantly, she tried to remember why. Her recollection was clumsy, it had been too long since she last checked her long term memories. But she wasn’t completely lost, there was a force that guided her. She let it lead her to the memories and words to describe what she was seeing.

She opened her eyes (she didn’t notice she had closed them in concentration) and Castle knelt in front of her. “Dad?” she asked, saying the word that the guide pointed out.

The act of naming opened up mental pathways that had gathered dust and her world suddenly expanded. What used to be an endless anticipation of stimulation now also contained the concept of her father.

When she tried to understand and recall why he was so important, something got in her way. The force that had guided her earlier was now holding her back. She closed her eyes and struggled against it. Her mind was weak, atrophied from lack of activity. But the simple act of resistance started to wake the shielding in her mind.

Castle noticed the shielding as it powered up. It was nothing unexpected. Before the girl could continue her search for truth, he released the sensory inhibitors on her pussy and plunged his finger into it.

She gasped and opened her eyes wide. “Daddy!” she managed to say before moaning in pleasure. She writhed around his hand and looked him in the eye as he played with her.

Castle continued guiding her mind as it tried to make sense of the situation. He urged her to associate sex, her main motivation, with her father, the one figure of authority in her mind. It was easy when she could see the evidence in front of her.

With his free hand, he fondled her breasts, driving her to orgasm. In that moment, he drove daddy and sex together with a violent discharge of energy. Such a brute attack would have triggered the shielding, but Juni’s mind was now working on instinct. She allowed the concepts merge and convulsed for a moment as the energy splashed to adjacent parts of her mind.

Taking advantage of the situation, Castle kissed her on the mouth and played with her tongue as he made his fingers move faster. He released the rest of the sensory inhibitors. For the first time after an eternity, her senses sharpened. Everything in the past seemed like a dream she had just woken up from. She came again, accepting the present as reality.

Daddy and sex were one in the same. This man was her father. God, she needed to get fucked again.

When the orgasm died down, she saw that daddy had stood and was looking down on her. He was smiling. “Get on the bed now, sweetie,” he said.

“Yes, daddy,” she said. She got on her hands and knees then crawled to the bed of her cell. The heat between her legs intensified as she got closer. When she reached the edge, she climbed on it and lay on her back. She spread her legs, placed her arms beside her head and waited.

She didn’t need to wait long, daddy came and kissed her all over. From her forehead, to her lips, to her nipples then to her pussy. She came again, it was easier now that she had accepted what her father now meant. But she still wasn’t satisfied.

“More, daddy,” she begged once he moved the smallest distance away from her.

He took off his pants and she licked her lips when she saw his cock. It had been so long since she had actually tasted something. She was mildly disappointed for a moment when he thrust it into her pussy instead of her mouth, but it didn’t last long. She thrusted upwards when he descended on her. She cried with happiness as every thrust caused her thoughts to blank out in whiteness.

When he came in her, she came yet again. The intensity of the experience and the all the new lessons learned was too much for her. She passed out, her body going limp from under him.

Castle got dressed and watched her mind move to the REM state. After working on her all this time, he was familiar with her way of thinking despite the obfuscation. Besides, when all she thought of was sex, there was little he needed to know.

When he saw that she was dreaming of sex he left the room, satisfied.

* * *

One of the Castle’s lockdown procedures was to have all slaves scanned by Castle himself if they returned from outside. But this time, it wasn’t needed when one slave came back. She was obviously broken, she couldn’t walk straight and could only say that she carried a message for her master. The guards placed her in an isolation room, disarmed and disrobed. As she waited, she paced the room with erratic steps and muttered fragments of the message.

Without warning, she collapsed on the floor. Castle was accessing her mind through the wall. The probing was so rought and extensive that she couldn’t even move.

The message was in her mind, encoded with concepts and formatted with her way of thinking. The sender had taken the time to learn her format. “I am Fortune,” read the message. “Return my daughter or die.”

“Come and take her,” said Castle to himself, without a hint of fear.

He was too young to recognize the name.

* * *

Juni was knelt naked on the floor and struggled to keep her hands off her pussy. Daddy had told her to hold that position until he returned and she obeyed, knowing that the reward was always greater than what she endured.

It had been so long, an hour or more. She started to have doubts about her obedience. But when she almost reached the limit of her endurance, daddy came through the door.

“Daddy, I’ve been a good girl,” she said as she forced a smile. She quivered from withdrawal. In truth, less time had passed since Castle left. He had only altered her perception of the last minutes to bring her close to the breaking point. By pushing her limits, he increased her obedience. Soon, she would change her thinking for him.

“Very good, Juni. It’s time for your reward now,” said Castle.

“Thank you, daddy.” Juni got up from the floor and took her position on the bed. Hands behind her head, knees up and legs spread. She tried to look calm, but was betrayed by her jittery movements. Her knees shook visibly in the air.

Castle positioned his cock at the very entrance of her pussy and went no further. “What did we learn, sweetie?”

Juni whimpered, she expected cock and not a question. “Obedience is rewarded,” she said huskily.

He slammed into her and her legs flew up in the air. He thrusted violently, his hands exploring her body with tight grips. She mirrored his attention with rough thrashing and screamed moans.

At the same time, he was in her head, embedding obedience to the existing pair of daddy and sex. It was harder than the first two concepts, since it wasn’t something physical. The shielding didn’t interfere as much since Juni was learning that lesson on her own. But the distraction of sex limited what he could do. Mentally, he was clumsy and weak. The telepathy barely accomplished anything.

His orgasm was only a consolation. Juni, on the other hand, was completely satisfied for the time being. She spread her arms and stretched, a geniune smile on her face.

He got off the bed and paced, thinking. By now, he knew who Fortune was and he had reason to worry. He had no idea how close he was to cracking the girl’s secrets, but he knew progress was slow. Rewarding her with his dick was fun, but inefficient. Then, it came to him that she could use a different reward. What mattered was that he controlled it. He left the room without a word.

When he came back, Juni had a hand in her pussy. He hadn’t ordered her to abstain, so she took advantage of the situation.

“Juni, stop playing with yourself again.”

Juni followed the order and sat at the edge of the bed. “Ok,” she said.

“Now, just sit there as long as you can without touching yourself. But when you can’t take it anymore, you may ask Sasha here to please you.” He turned to the open door and called a slave in.

“But daddy, that’s weird!” He didn’t need to read her mind to see that she was in a dillema.

“Just think of her as a toy. Now, I’ll be gone until the end of the day. You don’t have to use Sasha if you don’t want to. But I don’t care either way.”

“Daddy, pleeeeease. I want you!”

“Those are my orders, dear. Now be a good girl and obey.”

“Yes, daddy.”

Castle closed the doors but stayed outside within mental range. He didn’t want to wait a whole day, of course, so he altered Juni’s perception of time to making it pass faster.

Castle was listened with Sasha’s ears when Juni caved. “Um, Sasha?” she said. “Can you, um, put your fingers in my pussy?”

“I obey,” said the slave.

Castle let Juni get some satisfaction before her started dulling her sensations. She would need to go further before he could use Sasha as an effective reward.

But Juni was stubborn. He had already numbed her pussy (but not her craving) and she still hadn’t progressed. As a hint, he made Sasha lick her lips and lifted Juni’s numbness for a while.

“Sasha? Um, your tongue looks nice,” said Juni, finally. Sasha remained silent since Castle wanted Juni to suggest it herself. While Juni debated with herself, he gave her jolts of sensation whenever Sasha showed her tongue.

“Lick me, Sasha,” said Juni, abruptly.

“I obey,” said the slave before bending forward.

Castle released the suppression and Juni finally got her reward. At the point of orgasm, he was at full psychic strength and he was able to shift her feelings about sex with women with. Her thoughts about him were off limits, though, since he wasn’t present in the act yet.

Still, it was a start. Later on, he would use Sasha as a reward for obedience while he watched. Hopefully, he would be able to instill deeper obedience that could fight the shielding. But in the meantime, he left the two alone while Juni learned to enjoy a new reward.

* * *

“I give up,” said Fortune over the phone.

Castle tried to suppress his smile, despite it being a voice call. Most communication with the outside world was delegated to his slaves, making it awkward for him to talk without psychic cues.

Castle was shocked. Fortune was one of the old guard who had disappeared for whatever things he did to his daughter. And now, he was giving up with two decades of work on the line. Castle’s pause was long enough for the voice on the phone to preempt him. “I want to negotiate. I’ll teach you all the techniques I used on her if you return her to me.”

Castle frowned. There were no words that could describe telepathic techniques. They could only be exchanged by psychic demonstration. It meant that the two would have to physically meet, putting Castle in danger.

“What’s in in for both of us?” asked Castle. “I’m already prying her mind open and you can just get any other slave.”

“All you’re doing is breaking her mind and examining the shattered pieces,” answered Fortune without hesitation. “You’ll learn more if I show you how the intact pieces work. As for me, I invested a lot of time making her mind what it is now. She’s vital for my research to continue.”

It made sense, but Castle felt uncomfortable that he couldn’t detect a lie from voice. He needed a guarantee of safety. “I want it done in a classic standoff,” he demanded.

“I wouldn’t do it any other way,” said Fortune.

* * *

Juni fidgeted while she sat and waited. The folding chair she sat on was in the middle of a huge, empty room. All around her were daddy’s slaves, armed and standing on alert. Her father sat beside her on an identical folding chair.

He didn’t want to play with her, he was too busy thinking about the upcoming meeting. So, being the naughty girl she was, she would occasionally stroke herself through her dress and panties. To mix it up, she would squeeze a breast through her dress and bra. She hated how daddy ordered her to overdress, even if the pigtails made her cuter.

When one set of doors opened, she straightened up and brought her legs together (just a little). In walked another set of armed slaves, but these ones trained their weapons on daddy’s slaves. Daddy’s slaves returned the gesture.

Her father stood up, so she did the same. Then, right behind the new set of slaves came her father. She looked beside her then back at the newcomer. Two daddies?

“Don’t think about that now,” said the father beside her. “Be a good girl and stand straight.”

She obeyed and shyly kept her hands behind her back. The new daddy walked in front of her then examined her. His image was clear, he didn’t have that blur which old daddy always had.

“She’s the little girl archetype,” said new daddy to old daddy. “Nice touch.” New daddy stroked her cheek. She smiled.

Both fathers looked at each other with concentration on their faces. Then, after some silent communication, the two relaxed.

“Fortune,” said the old daddy to the new.

“Castle,” replied new daddy. “She’s more damaged than you let on, but I’m still giving you everything. Get me a chair. Juni sits between us, while we sit facing the other’s slaves.”

No words were exchanged between the two as they took their positions. But before Fortune took his seat, he went in front of Juni and bent over so they were face to face. “I love you, Juni,” he said.

“I love you too daddy,” she replied. The words came naturally and had a quality that set them apart from other thoughts.

When Fortune had taken his seat, Castle realized that Juni had never said the same to him.

* * *

As David gave Castle a tour of the defense structures in his daughter’s mind, he secretly accessed its contingency mechanisms. Castle’s brainwashing was impressive, but all the programming was placed in a specific place. It was all in crumple zone, a mental section that was designed to fail and easy to isolate.

David isolated the corruption from the rest of Juni’s mind, waking her from her dreamlike state. Castle didn’t notice, he was too distracted by David’s demonstration which was made as flashy as possible.

Silently, David opened a slim mental link with his daughter. Its size made for limited bandwidth, but his intimate knowledge of his daughter made it more than enough. By knowing how she thought, he could communicate using her native mental language instead of with bulky words and metaphors.

It’s me, Juni, said David through the link. To win her trust, he also sent his mental signature, a unique snapshot of his personality. It was the concept of the unexpected, of luck, risk and destiny.

Fortune.

It was familiar to Juni, she knew the personality from actual experience. But, she had her own word for what she was seeing.

Father.

She knew without a doubt that he was there with her. And with the isolation of Castle’s programming, she knew knew had been tricked into living a dream.

Dad! she replied to her father. The communication was second nature to her, it was her mind after all.

I’m here to help you escape, but I’ll need your help, he replied.

What do you need me to do? asked Juni. She knew there was no time for idle talk and it came as no surprise to her father.

David sent some images through the link. At first, they held no meaning to Juni, they were only random shape and color. But her father guided her focus, showing her where lines converged and where hue shifted. She knew what it was.

It was a castle.

Castle’s mind! she said. The concept described it perfectly.

Yes, the outskirts that I’ve mapped so far, explained her father. I’m showing this because we need to attack together. I can’t overwhelm him fast enough, he’ll be able to signal his goons to intervene. But if you’re with me, it’s doable. Easy, even.

But I’m not psychic!

I’ll take care of the telepathic stuff. Just think of what you need to do and I’ll move my power as if it were yours. Telepathy was never limited by power, we were always held back because we couldn’t think fast enough.

She felt fear and doubt, so much could go wrong. Her father sensed it and comforted her with raw confidence, the feeling that words described but could never catch.

She thought of the diagram again and realized that she understood it all. She could see what had to be done, where force had to be applied and balanced. The imagery had been made specifically for her way of thinking, it made her a natural.

Let’s do it, she said.

* * *

Castle hid his frustration as Fortune demonstrated how the defenses worked. There seemed to be no engineering secret, it was just a lot of interconnected, overlapping layers. It was hard work, not smart work.

He was caught completely by surprise when the psychic constructs disintegrated, going from solid form to pure energy. His reflexes were good enough to put a shield up, but the energy was directed and hit him with full force. He focused his strength on the points of impact, yet they kept shifting at impossible frequencies. He just couldn’t keep up.

Whatever Fortune was planning, he still had the upper hand. Fortune’s slaves were not as well-trained or equipped. A physical fight was risky, but the odds were still heavily in his favor. All he had to do was get a message to the outside world.

But Fortune intercepted all his messages. Every telepathic signal, every effort to move his body was blocked. He couldn’t believe it, a complete mental embargo was impossible. There just wasn’t enough think time to block everything, especially with the attacking still at full strength.

He spent a few desperate moments looking for way out until Fortune took away his capacity to hope. It was only then when he admitted to himself that these were his last moments. As his final act, he used the remains of his energy to scan the attacks. He wanted to understand how he had lost so easily.

There were two mental signatures. Impossible, because only he and Fortune were the only telepaths present. There was no way you could hide one among the slaves, with their simple mental signatures. But he inspected the signatures anyway, to at least know who they were.

Identifying Fortune’s signature was easy since they had exchanged signatures earlier. The other signature was a Tempest, a restlessness that didn’t fear conflict or violence. While it felt familiar, he quite couldn’t place where he had seen it before.

He only understood when Fortune had won. By then, most of his mind was formatted in Fortune’s thought patters. It allowed him to see and appreciate the same things as Fortune. He saw that the Tempest was Juni and never had he seen anything as beautiful.

Her image was the last thing in his mind.

Later, Castle’s body remained in its seat when they all left the trance. It nodded to its slaves, signalling them to stand down. Meanwhile, David and his daughter embraced without any sex in mind. Juni still had the corruption in her, but David held it back.

The body waited until the two left the room. Then, as programmed, it stopped breathing.

* * *

When they were back home, it was the simple things that Juni appreciated the most. She had a real meal, a long bath and uninterrupted dreamless sleep. While her father had to stay close to suppress the corruption, he respected her privacy and waited patiently behind closed doors when she needed it.

The next day, she woke with the need to put something in her pussy. She put a hand under her pajama pants and stroked herself to remove the fuzziness of waking. When her pussy was comfortaby warm, she stretched and thought to herself that she needed a good fuck.

She looked to the chair where her father watched over her and saw that he was asleep. She grinned as she thought of how she would wake him up.

She got out of bed and threw her pajamas off her body. She did the same for her underwear, wondering why she wore it in the first place. Then, she quiety snuck up to her snoring father and carefully unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She held her breath for the tricky part.

She pulled down his pants and underwear as quickly as she could, just enough to expose his crotch. Her father jerked awake, but before he could realize what was happening, her pussy was already squeezing his dick and she held one of his hands to her breasts.

“Good morning daddy!” she said while humping him.

The shock of the situation jolted David out of the waking haze. He knew he could order her to stop and she would obey, he wouldn’t even have to use telepathy. But in the immediacy of the moment, he was a telepath as Castle described: conscienceless and hungering.

“Good morning, Juni,” he said. He squeezed her breasts, freeing her hands so she could hug him. They kept at it until they both came.

For David, it was enough to bring him back to his senses. “Juni, back off for awhile,” he ordered. She gave him a look of disappointment then sat on the floor and fingered herself to sustain her arousal.

Castle was right about telepaths and their hunger, but he never understood how David’s had manifested itself. Through Juni, he had a taste of real emotion that made carnal fulfillment feel shallow and unfilling.

He reached over and touched Juni’s mind, once again suppressing what Castle had added. The haze of lust dissipated and Juni could now think and feel beyond her animal desires. Then, as he had always done, he tapped on to her emotions to feel what she was feeling. Her emotions were mostly negative, she was embarrassed and worried at what they had just done (a small parted wanted more). But to David, even her negative feelings were richer than his own.

Castle was wrong, she wasn’t a safe for ideas. She was a prosthetic for emotion And the bond with his daughter was only made possible because of his familiarity with her mind. An intimacy that could only be built by raising her and watching her grow into a person separate from himself. It could never be done on a slave, whose personality was merely an extension of the master’s.

“It’s my fault. I should have set an alarm or something,” he told his daughter. She felt relief at his apology and he enjoyed the feeling as well. He looked away and headed to the door to ease her embarassment. “Get dressed,” he said, “we have a lot to talk about.”

Breakfast was prepared by her father’s secret slaves (to Juni’s surprise, one of her high school teachers). That slave and all the others who still stayed stood at attention around the dining table. It was David’s way of showing his daughter that it was time to come clean.

Over the meal, he confessed the innate pschopathy of telepaths with anecdotes of his “glory days” and Fortune’s fifty-two. He admitted the selfishness of his original plans for raising her and how they changed when he discovered what true emotion felt like. It was only at that point when she became his daughter and he became her father.

She blushed when he told her that he was witness to all her private moments. The giddiness of first love, euphoria of losing her virginity and the thrill of “experimentation”.

They moved to the living room as the slaves cleaned up their breakfast.

He told the story of how he tracked her down when she was kidnapped. Of reactivating former slaves and shaking down his old contacts. His plan to harness her thinking power was a gambit, possible in theory but never proven. It was a classic Fortune ploy.

And now, they came to the present.

“The first question,” said David, “is what we should do with your mind. Castle’s programming is still there. I can remove it, but I don’t want to touch your mind without your consent.”

“You think I want to stay like this?!” asked Juni in disbelief.

“When I’m linked to you, I want what also makes you happy. Be honest with yourself, you enjoy some bits of this.”

Juni looked away and caught herself trying to lie. She laughed, it was no use trying to hide anything from a telepath. “A little,” she admitted while still avoiding his gaze.

“Try this, for example”, said David. She felt a cool breeze in her head and a warmth between her legs. It was pleasant, but didn’t wash away any of her thoughts. “Now, don’t you want to sit on my lap?” Juni walked over from her chair to her father’s lap. When he moved to kiss her, she hesitated a bit but didn’t fight him off.

A minute later, she was kissing back and she let him squeeze her breasts. Another minute and he broke it off.

“You can stop yourself. Try it,” he said. She really wanted to continue, but after taking a deep breath, she found that she could end it there.

“That was nice,” she said.

“See? We’ll take out all that crap about obedience and attraction to me—”

“Keep some of the attraction,” interrupted Juni.

David smiled. “That’s fine. Then, we can keep about a tenth of the sex stuff.”

“What if I kept more of it? I want to see how that feels,?” said Juni. To show what she meant, she stood up and took off her dress. “Show me how each amount feels like.”

David was taken aback by her forwardness, but he couldn’t resist after her display. “Let’s start at half,” he said.

She pounced on him the moment he made the change. Then, after a brief moment of chaotic foreplay, she got an idea.

“Miss Marin!” she shouted toward the kitchen. “Come here for a bit!”

Her former teacher came into view and walked toward her with measured steps and a blank face. It was the first time Juni had ordered a slave on her own, and it wouldn’t be the last.

* * *

Epilogue: Fortune and Tempest

A naked girl crawled toward Juni on all fours. Around her neck was pink ribbon.

“Aww, she’s so cute!” said Juni as the bitch wagged her ass and looked up with her tongue out.

“Her name’s Maple,” said David as he read the note that came with her. Maple barked when she heard her name. “She’s ‘a peace offering to Fortune’, from Wolf.”

“Looks like the word’s got out, huh?” said Juni as she bent down and scruffed Maple’s hair.

“After what we did to Castle, we’re legends. Our combined power blows everyone out of the water.”

Maple was now hugging Juni’s leg and rubbing her bare pussy on Juni’s shin. She savored the feeling for awhile before asking her father, “So, what now?”

A small part of David’s mind interpreted the question as hesitation. Perhaps Juni didn’t really want to go down the slaver’s path of sex, control and conflict. But it took little effort to read her mind and check. No, it wasn’t doubt. She was looking forward to the life of adventure.

She had been asking what to do with the dog.

“We keep her, of course,” he answered.

* * *