The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fountain:

Something strange was about to happen. Denise and her boyfriend John always had a healthy sexual relationship. It was John’s insistence really. After they became intimate in college, he convinced her that if they were to have a healthy sex life, they would never have any serious problems. Nine years later, they are happily married with no real problems.

Still, Denise had that feeling that something strange was about to happen. They were fucking in the standard missionary position. He knew just how to thrust into her, while his hands were equally as knowledgable. He was humping quite a bit harder than usual, and that might be where that strange feeling came from. But there was something different in his eyes. It was as if there was nothing in his mind beyond the thrusts and gropes. Sure it felt as amazing as ever, but there was something so different about it all.

Twenty minutes later, they were still going. Usually they would have finished by then, and likely would have started a second round. She then began to notice something new occur in her abdomen. It was like a great moisture was preparing to make itself known to the world. With great speed, it grew more and more apparent. Without any control over the new thing, she exploded. “SOMETHING’S HAPPENING OHHHHH!” A rush of liquid spewed through her crotch, and all over John’s. It had subtle, thought distinct, scent that she rather liked. He thrusted harder than she ever knew him to, and he finally came as well. He gave her a very long wet kiss. It was so strange! She never squirt before in her life, and she would rarely cum before him (they knew each other well enough to time themselves). Yet John did not act surprised! He simply humped harder like it was his only purpose in life.

John silently kissed down her body, giving extra attention to her small breasts. He stopped at her well kept crotch, hands firmly on hips. With great passion he licked and sucked her moist snatch. Denise moaned in ecstasy. He then solely thrust his tongue in and out like he did his cock. She began to realize how hard and round his tongue felt inside her. It really felt like a small, incredibly knowledgeable cock was plunging deep inside her. It was strange, but it felt amazing. In a fraction of the time, she began to feel that same moisture build up inside her. Even if she wanted to, she could not hold back. She screamed in orgasm, as her juices spewed into her lover’s mouth. Lightheaded and out of breath, Denise could hear her lover swallowing. He lay on her warm crotch, and passed out.

She breathed deep the subtle scent of her juices. There was nothing that could make her think that any of this was normal, but she had trouble thinking about it clearly. The fumes engulfed her, and she passed out.

The next morning, Denise’s alarm went off earlier than usual. She had a special meeting to go to at her office. John was still sleeping soundly on her crotch. She wiggled herself out of bed. John, half asleep, crawled up to his pillow. His head looked oddly moist, and she wondered if she squirt in her sleep. She shrugged it off, and jumped into the shower.

While washing her snatch, she wondered if she could get herself to squirt again. All this was new to her, and she wanted to understand it. Hand on the wall ahead of her, she dug in. Her crotch felt so warm and moist that she could think of nothing else. She sat down into the tub. Her free hand passionately rubbed her wet tits. She leaned back onto the wall behind her, legs open wide. She closed her eyes, before realizing that it felt at if her hand had actually burrowed itself inside her wet snatch. Opening her eyes, she looked down to see that it was. She never did that before. The sight of it made her thrust harder and harder. The only thing on her mind was making herself cum. She felt the moisture build, and then … “YESSSS!” Pulling her hand out, a massive amount of cum came spewing out of her. She convulsed in her massive orgasm.

[Name: Denise Sarah Ricci]
[Age: 30]
[Sex: Female]

Denise was filling out some mandatory form. Her meeting was about as boring as she anticipated. Their head of company marketing led the meeting, and he was far from inspiring.

[Height: 5′ 4″]
[Weight: 120 Ibs.]
[Skin Type: III (Light-Intermediate)]

She wrote out forms so often that she tended to forget what they were about. She sometimes forgot while she did them! This one was rather in depth and personal, whatever it was for.

[Hair Color: Light Brown]
[Eye Color: Hazel]
[Breast Size: B]

She remembered that she needed her files to be reorganized, so she called in her secretary, Janet. She was a young blonde, who started working for her recently. She was quite attractive, and if Denise were a man, she knew that her coworkers would be making up rumors about her and that secretary.

[Waist: 19]
[Hips: 34]
[Shoe Size: 5]
[—Signature and Date—]

‘There, done!’ Denise thought. “Janet, I have some form here I’d like you to send out when you’re done.” She ordered. “Sure!” Janet said all perky. She was 19, and the more Denise saw her, the more she missed that age. Perky, energetic, optimistic, seemingly eternal beauty. Denise had changed so much over the past ten years. She somehow lost all of what it was to be Janet’s age. Even Denise’s body subtly had changed: Wrinkles, occasional gray hair, looser breasts, increased weight, slower thought processes. Sure, most would never notice such changes, but it was enough to secretly depress Denise.

Ten years ago was simply the best time of her life: Gloriously one with college life; lost her virginity with her high school sweetheart (the boyfriend immediately before John); sharp and witty to a fault; total optimism toward the future. She missed that feeling more than life itself, but was never able to talk about this loss with John.

Denise realized that she was staring at her secretary. She always knew that she was beautiful, but started to really see it. She was wearing a blue blouse with a matching short skirt, and blue heels. Her fair skin was flawless on her long legs. ‘So beautiful, so young,’ Denise thought. In that moment she realized that she was sexually attracted to her. It seemed impossible, but there was no doubting it!

Denise impulsively, quietly unbuttoned her skirt. She pushed it down. Her hand flew onto her moistening crotch. ‘No underwear!?’ she thought, before not caring. She masturbated harder than she ever had in her life. The scent of her juices was as remarkable as ever. “Uhha JANET!” she moaned.

Janet flew around to see her masturbating boss. “What are you doing?” she asked in total confusion. She clearly noticed the scent of her boss’ snatch.

“Come here,” Denise ordered.

Denise removed her hand from her crotch. Janet went to her knees, and began to lick and suck Denise’s wanting snatch. As Denise felt her juices build within her, she somehow knew that she could control when she would squirt. In a silent orgasm, she spewed into her secretary’s mouth. Janet lay on the floor with cum dripping from her mouth. Her eyes were barely open. Denise then witnessed her eyebrows lighten. At the same time, she saw the darker streaks in Janet’s hair where the dye was loosing its strength lighten as well. Janet became a natural blonde!

Janet stood up, and wiped the cum off her face. Like nothing happened, she took the form and left Denise’s office.

Denise pulled up her skirt. ‘What the fuck was that?’ she thought to herself. ‘Am I bisexual?’ She knew the answer. ‘How could I not have known?’ She sat confused. ‘And what the fuck happened to Janet’s hair!?’ She caught the scent of her more than delicious juices. ‘I wanted her hair to be natural … She looks so fucking hot blonde, but I hate people who dye their hair.’ Denise came to understand that her cum was somehow now transformative in nature, and that it could, and has, changed her. ‘John’s tongue really must have turned into a tiny cock! I hope it changed back,’ she chuckled to herself in her amazement.

When Denise got home, she realized that John did quit a bit of cleaning. Sure, her cum likely influenced him to do so, but it was remarkable for someone who avoided it. There was a note on the fridge, it said, “Be back by mourning, Sexy. Said I’d cover for a friend of mine at work a week ago.” He always called her “Sexy.” She walked into their bedroom.

She kicked off her shoes, and tossed off what little she was wearing. Standing in front of her tall mirror, she looked at her naked body. For all intents and purposes, she was beautiful (thin, decent figure), but those signs of age screamed at her. Her hands and feet screamed the most in that lighting: Bonier and more veiny. She closed her eyes, and thought of her naked self ten years ago …

‘I was ten times more beautiful then … No! I was a thousand times more beautiful then! How the fuck was I not attracted to myself? There’s no doubting that I’m aroused by beautiful young women, and that I AM aroused by the image of my younger self now!’ The glorious scent of her warm, moistening crotch penetrated her senses. She opened her eyes …

Looking at the reflection of her current self, she said, “I know what I must do!” Naked, she scurried to find as many large, clean containers she could find. She stacked them on the bathroom floor. “This should be just enough!” She placed one between her legs, and squatted over it. It only took a few strong strokes to feel total control over her cum. She moved her moistened hand away, and forced out more cum than any woman could normally.

She looked down at the filled, gallon sized container, and smiled knowing that this was just the start. After several hours and several breaks, Denise finally filled enough containers to fill the tub enough to engulf her body. She could not believe that so much came from her. She felt utterly drained! But she knew that it was necessary.

Tiredly, she poured the many containers into the tub. The mind altering fumes of her cum helped her through the tiredness. She smiled when she saw that the tub was indeed filled enough so that she could submerge herself.

Even through the inviting smell of her cum, she suddenly stepped back. “What’s happening to me!?” she whispered frantically. “I find out I can squirt, and transform people with it, and I’m bisexual?” She leaned on the sink. “What the fuck is going on!?” She leaned for a while, while starring at the tub filled with her own cum.

The fumy scent of her cum slowly quashed her confusions and inhibitions. She NEEDED to bathe in her own cum! She removed her earrings and wedding ring. This was practically to be her rebirth! Denise slowly walked back to the tub. Her bare right foot stepped on a drop of her cum. Her foot felt absolutely glorious, and that feeling shot itself up to her brain. An image of her younger self flashed before her eyes. She nearly came before the feeling faded.

Overwhelmed by the scent of her cum, Denise sat on the edge of the tub. Denise gloated over the fact that she could cum so much. She slowly stood up. Then, one leg at a time, she walked into her cum. In perpetual orgasm, the juices surrounding her seemingly sucked her into itself. The image and feeling of her younger self was all that was on her mind. She breathed deep, and gulped down the liquid surrounding her. She blacked out amongst the gloriousness.

Denise opened her eyes. Though her and the tub were utterly soaked, only air surrounded her. She had the feeling that her body absorbed most of her cum. Her mind was still resetting itself, but she knew that she felt quit a bit different. She carefully climbed out of the tub, and walked into her bedroom. Her breath was taken away, as she saw her wet, naked body in front of her mirror. She looked ten years younger, at least! Her reenergized feeling of youth was returned to her. But there were differences, which she knew was from her subconscious desires. Her hair darkened to a dark brown. Her body was actually tighter, and more physically fit (she always wanted to start pilates, and had a great excuse now). Her darkened eyebrows were slightly thinner, while her eyelashes her slightly longer. There was not one other hair on her sexy body. And finally, her chest grew to what she guessed was a DDD.

Denise groped her new tits, while masturbating. She literally loved her revised self in every possible way. As she groped, it all became clear in her sharp mind. Three weeks ago, a report on a research firm, which her company recently bought, reached her desk. They were a pioneering cosmetics company, who sough to use genetics to make people look younger or sexier. She quickly forgot about it. Two weeks later, her young secretary started working for her, and the decade between them made her growing depression more prevalent. That day Denise made an appointment with the cosmetics firm, and they saw her the next day. They immediately put her in one of the latest experiments, and explained that the single treatment could have side effects (temporary memory loss, among other things!). The scientists injected a gray serum into her, and she came home the next day. It took time for the serum to make its changes known, but it was obvious when it did! It was good timing when she mindlessly filled out that form earlier, as it was necessary for the scientists’ analysis. Now being literally ten years younger, among other changes, should make those scientists go wild!

She knew that she could still age normally, but occasionally drinking her cum should take care of that. Denise’s husband was in for a big surprise!