The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR EASY INSTALLMENTS

INSTALLMENT THREE — Attraction

NOTICE: This story is heavily inspired and influenced by the excellent story “Re-Momdified” by shadebalan and The Berk.

By the next afternoon, I got back to the house after school with $750 in my account, more than I’d ever had before in my life. I hoped that would be enough, but if not, I had $4500 more to cash in if I had to. I ran upstairs as soon as I got in and logged on. I immediately bought the second installment of Permission and ordered Attraction. I immediately got a message saying that Attraction would take up to seven days to arrive and that my second installment of Permission was now enabled on my Permission model. That was $140 already.

I grabbed the remote out of my drawer and booked it downstairs. Mom was vacuuming the living room. She had on the last outfit I had seen her try on: tight capri pants, a white blouse knotted under her bust, and a red kerchief in her hair. Her makeup was flawless, as usual, with bright red lipstick and nails, and dark makeup around her eyes, making her blue eyes seem dazzlingly bright. She was wearing her string of pearls again. I pointed the remote and pushed the button. Again, there was a faint buzz and a whirr, but nothing else. Nor did mom react in any way. Hm.

What extra permissions could I have?

She finished vacuuming and looked up, seeing me on the stairs, and smiled.

“Hi big boy!” she said, “You rushed in from school pretty fast. Everything ok?”

“Totally, mom. Everything is great,” I replied. I might as well start from what I knew.

“Can I see your tits.... er, breasts, mom?” I asked.

“Tits is fine, honey,” she said, untying the knot. I came downstairs to stand next to her. She took off the blouse and started to undo the hooks on the black bra she was wearing. “Should I sit down?” she asked, “Are you going to want to come on them again?” Her breasts came free, dropping only a little from gravity. Her large, hard nipples pointed out and slightly up.

‘Maybe,” I replied. “Will you do it for me this time?” I looked into her eyes, hoping.

“No, dear. We already talked about that,” she said, chidingly.

“Right, sorry. Can I touch them at least?”

“I’d love that, darling,” she said stepping towards me. My heart leapt.

“Can I.... can I suck them? On your nipples?” I asked, my pulse racing. I felt a little dizzy.

“Oh, yes please,” she said.

I tentatively put my hands on her breasts, and my hands looked tiny in comparison. They were soft, and heavy, and warm. I pulled on a nipple gently with my fingers and heard mom’s breath catch.

“That feels very nice, baby,” she said. I bent my head to take one of her nipples into my mouth, and ran my tongue around it. She let out a soft sigh. I wondered.

“Can I touch you?” I asked.

“I think you are, baby,” she said.

“No, I mean, can I finger you... can I touch your vagina?” I asked.

“My pussy? No, dear. That’s off limits. There are some things that are just not ok, alright?”

“Right,” I said, and went back to sucking on her tits. I ran my tongue around the hard nubbin, my other hand still cupping and massaging her other massive breast.

“That is very nice, Davey,” she said, he eyes closing.

“I’m so hard,” I whispered. “Mom...”

“Yes, love?” Her eyes were still closed as she enjoyed my ministrations. I pulled and gently twisted a nipple.

“Can I use your hand?” I asked.

“To.... to come?” she looked me in the eyes. “Yes, I suppose that’s ok.”

I quickly slid my pants down, letting my hard cock bob free. Never taking my eyes off hers, looking down at her face, her red lips, her huge, bobbing breasts, I took her hand in mine and gently wrapped it around my dick. Then, slowly, I began to move it up and down on my shaft. Mom bit her bottom lip as she looked up at me, so close. I stroked myself with her hand, moving faster now. My other hand stayed on her breast, cupping and playing with the nipple, pulling and twisting. She was trying hard to keep her eyes open, but it was obvious that the nipple-play felt extremely good. My mouth opened as I began breathing harder. I could feel my climax coming. Her hand felt so perfect, small, and warm around my cock’s girth. My hand clamped down on her breast as I started to come, pouring my juice out onto her pants.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned as my seed spattered her clothes and my fingers tightened around her nipple. I stood there a moment, my knees weak from the strength of my orgasm, my hand barely moving hers over my now-come-covered shaft. Finally, I let her hand go and she wiped it on one large breast. I watched the gleaming sink into her skin. I stepped back.

“Thank you so much, baby,” she whispered. Her intense, dark blue eyes still locked with mine. “I love you, Davey.”

“Thank you, mom,” I whispered back, huskily, my voice dark.

Things changed after that. When I got home from school, I would snuggle up behind mom, wherever she was and give her a big hug, my hands usually making their way under her shirt to cup her beautiful tits. To be honest, it was hard to keep my hands off her breasts at any time of day. We got into a routine that before bed we’d sit on the couch to watch some TV and I would ask her to take off her shirt. Then, after fondling her tits and sucking her nipples for a while, I’d use her hand to get myself off, usually onto her chest or face. She was always cheerful, and seemed to love having her nipples sucked. She always said thank you afterwards, and I slept like an angel.

After coming in her hand that first time, I’d I purchased the last two installments of Permission. The site said that the third installment of Permission wouldn’t be enabled for four days, and I waited as patiently as I could. Unfortunately, in the meantime, we had the weekend, and dad came home. To say that he was startled by mom’s transformation was a profound understatement. They argued the entire time he was home. He accused her of cheating on him, of wanting to divorce him, of, I think, witchcraft at one point. She just kept saying that she had been tired of being so angry and ugly and bitter and had made a change. Finally, angry and confused, he flew out Sunday night instead of even waiting for Monday morning.

As soon as he left for the airport, still waiting for Attraction, I took the remote downstairs and pushed the button.

Again, no response. But that evening, as I sucked on her nipples, she let me slide my hand down into her underwear to the hot wetness there. My fingers found my way to her mound and then to her clit, rubbing it in ever faster circles as my mouth pulled on her nipples. I thrust my fingers inside her, sliding back out to toy with her clit again, until I heard her cry out, convulsing, her body thrusting against my hand.

“Oh baby.... my baby... oh god...,” she whispered as she came down off her climax. I felt like a man. Little shakes still pulsed through her until finally, the tension ran out of her body and she fell back against the couch.

“That was delicious, baby. How can I ever thank you for that?” She asked.

I stood next to her, my shorts down, and my cock mere inches from her red lips. “Mommy, can you make me come too?” I asked. She looked at the tip of my hardness.

“Oh baby, I’d love to, but it’s just over the line, darling. I am your mother. That just can’t happen. It’s immoral and just... we can’t.” I was coming to love the bizarre irony of all this. It wasn’t all for nothing though. That night, I straddled her chest and, after applying lotion to the deep cleft between her tits, I held her breasts tight around my cock and fucked them until I came, the jizz splashing against her chin and lips and dripping down into her raven hair. I looked deep into her dark blue eyes as I used her chest. But she didn’t help. She just looked at me intensely, sometimes biting her bottom lip, and, at the end, whispering “oh my baby boy, yes” as I began to come.

I made her come the next night too, and the night after that. And the next morning. After each one, I used her hand, or her magnificent tits, and relieved myself on her.

Then, finally, a package. Inside, a smaller, slimmer remote with a single white plastic button. The slip of paper said: “Attraction model: Point at desire object. Push button. Allow rest.” I took it downstairs, trying to find mom. I finally found her in the laundry room, pulling clothes out. She had her hair down, spilling around her shoulders in black waves. She was wearing a black dress with large white dots.

“Hi honey,” she said, glancing over her shoulder and throwing me a great smile.

“Hi mom,” I said. I aimed the remote and clicked the button. There was a high pitched but quiet whine that ended in kind of a clunk. The effect on mom was dramatic; she folded to the ground, unconscious. I wanted to go to her, and take her somewhere more comfortable, the couch or her bed, but I didn’t want to wake her, in case.... well, the note was very clear.

So I sat down and watched her. After a half hour, I went and got a blanket out of the living room and covered her up. Then I made dinner and curled up on the couch to wait. Finally, about 2 o’clock, I woke to the sounds of movement. It was mom, coming out of the laundry room. She didn’t look good and had her hand on her forehead.

“Are you ok mom?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah, thanks honey,” she mumbled, a little slurry. “I need to go to bed.”

“OK, mom,” I helped her get upstairs and into bed. Then I went to my own room and, after staring at the ceiling for a while, I fell asleep.

When I woke, there was no smell of breakfast. I went downstairs and saw no evidence of mom at all. I crept back upstairs. She was still in bed, right where I had left her. I quietly packed up my backpack and went to school. I was sick with worry all day. Had something gone wrong?

When I got home, I paused outside the front door and took a deep breath. Then I swung open the door.

Mom was cheerily moving the couch back into place after vacuuming. She was dressed in a pure white dress with a deeply plunging neck, white high heels, and a white headband, keeping her hair back.

“Darling, welcome home!” She dropped what she was doing and ran over to give me a big hug. “I’m so so sorry about breakfast this morning. I was not feeling well at all. Were you ok?”

“Sure, of course. I got some breakfast on the way to school,” I said. “No worries.”

“Still, baby,” She looked up, staying very close, her dark blue eyes dazzling, “I should have taken care of you. I always want to take care of you,” Her hands went to my chest. “Can I make it up to you?”

“You don’t have to,” I said, unsure of what she meant, “It was fine.”

“No, baby, I insist,” she sighed. “After dinner,” she said. She looked up and kissed me full on the lips, deep, wet, and warm. She went back to the vacuum, starting to wrap up the cord. I couldn’t wait. Not even for a moment. I slid up behind her, pushing my hardness against her firm buttocks as my hands cupped her breasts. I could smell the delicious scent of her hair. She moaned a little and looked back over her shoulder.

“Hi, baby,” she said. “Do mommy’s tits feel good in your big, strong hands?”

“Very,” I said, massaging her huge breasts. She pushed back against me.

“Does my darling boy need his special treat now?” she purred. One of her hands slipped behind her, between her delectable ass and my hardness, cupping my crotch, rubbing lightly. “He wants his mommy so bad he can’t wait at all?” Her hand began to stroke me through my jeans.

It felt so good, so right: exactly what I wanted. I pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her bra, my hands went back to work, circling her nipples through the sheer cloth of her bra. She pushed her chest into my fingers. She moaned again and looked back over her shoulder, tossing her ebony hair. She squirmed, turning around to face me, and her hands found my belt-buckle. I pulled down on the cups of her bra, spilling her massive tits, and put my mouth on her nipples, sucking furiously. She got my belt open and opened the button of my pants. I felt her hand dive down under the waistband of my underwear, wrapping delightfully around my hardness.

“Oh, yes, my baby boy...,” she whispered, and she sank to her knees. I looked down at her remarkable face, full lips a bright red with fresh lipstick, dark-lined blue eyes, and the perfect expression of motherly devotion and lust. She slipped my pants down to pool at my feet. One hand cupped my balls, massaging and pulling gently while her other red-nailed hand began to stroke me. After a stroke or two, she stopped, licked the palm of her hand wetly, and went back to her long, soft strokes. She was looking up at me, smiling, her huge tits swaying with each stroke.

She began moving her hand faster, twisting it as she stroked and she whispered, “I want your come, sweetie. Come for mommy...”

She sat up on her knees as my breathing changed, her hand leaving my balls to go underneath her breasts holding them up, presenting them.

“Mom,” I moaned.

“Yes, baby?” She asked, her rhythm unfaltering.

“Your mouth, mommy, please take me in your mouth,” I whispered down to her, huskily. One of my hands went to the back of her head, pulling her face gently towards my iron cock.

“Oh, honey, no, I’m your mom,” she whispered, bringing her lips a hair’s breadth from my cock as she stroked it. She looked up at me, her eyes on fire, her tongue working in her mouth, licking her lips, teasing, promising. “Now come for me. Cover mommy’s tits,” she told me.

And I let go. The first shot hit her red lips, spattering onto her cheek. She didn’t flinch. Then she aimed me at her milky cleavage, stroking load after load out of me onto her the shelf of her huge breasts. Her strokes slowed until she squeezed the last drops onto her protruding nipples and sighed, finally sitting back on her heels. She gently took her hand of my cock and began to rub come into her tits, smiling up at me.

“Oh baby, thank you. I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” she said.

“It was so good, mom,” I replied.

“I love your cock so much, sweetie,” she sighed, her tongue licking my white juice off her lips, “it’s just so perfect for me. I can’t help but want to stroke my big boy’s cock in my hand, you know?”

“I know mom,” I said, almost aching to run upstairs and order more Attraction right now.

She stood up, steadying herself against the couch. “Ok, young man,” she said, “go upstairs and settle in. Dinner will be ready in thirty.” She wiped off her lip and cheek one more time with a red-nailed finger before stretching up to kiss me again, her tongue working its way into my mouth. “See you then!".

I realized I still had my backpack on.

Upstairs, I got online. I’d cashed in the rest of my bonds, and had $4291 in my account. I could see all the pricing now, and knew I had no option but to give them whatever they wanted. I was hooked.

The next Attraction installment cost 498.99 and the one after that 998.99. The last one was 1498.99. Ouch. The ‘Obedience’ installments were 998.99, 1498.99, 4998.99, an 9998.99. I just didn’t have the money to go all the way. I bought the rest of Attraction, and the first installment of ‘Obedience’. That left me with just about 790 bucks. I was going to have to find more money somewhere.

I got the immediate message that the second installment of Attraction would be enabled in 3 days and that Obedience was on its way and would arrive in 4-6 days.

Shit. Three days. Dad would be home.

That night, after dinner, we sat down to watch television, and it was only moments before I felt her hand slide over my thigh. Soon, I was erupting all over her hand, her lips close to my ear, whispering endearments and encouragements, telling me how much she wanted, no... needed, to make me come.

I could barely get to school the next two days. The first day I had her jack me off after breakfast, covering her chest again. Then she did me again as I finger-fucked her right before bed. The next day when I got home from school she was wearing her short white robe and opened it for me as soon as the door was closed. Her hand stroked me until I covered her perfect, beautiful face. That night, Dad flew in. He and mom had been talking on the phone a lot, and he was much calmer this time. Mom dressed more conservatively for him, rather than the beautiful dresses and other outfits she wore for me. I decided to go out that evening. Something about seeing him with her made me sick. I watched two movies and went home, late. The house was dark and I slipped into bed. It was a little after one.

I was just settling down to fantasize about mom, when there was a quiet knock on my door.

Mom came in, wearing the long red robe. I could see her huge breasts swinging un-fettered beneath the silky cloth. The robe was very loosely belted.

“Hi, baby,” she whispered, glancing nervously back into the dark hall. “I was wondering if you wanted.... you know, to help you sleep?” She came over to kneel next to the bed, her hand already slipping under the sheets and up my thigh. “I thought you might need some... relaxation,” she purred. She had obviously put some make up back on before coming in.

Suddenly I had a thought.

“Mom, can you hand be that remote-control looking thing on my desk?” I asked.

“Um... of course, darling, if that’s what you want,” she said, and reached for the remote, grabbing it off my desk and handing it to me. It was after midnight. Technically... three days, right? I put it on the bedside stand.

Her hand found my hardening cock under the blankets and she started to rub and cup me. “Mmmm, my good hard boy,” she purred. She slid up, running her body up mine, until her chest was at my face level. She parted her robe so that her heavy breasts hung down, her nipples ready to be sucked. Her other hand reached under my underpants and gripped my cock. I obliged her, my lips closing over her hard nipples. She moaned, loudly and caught herself.

“Oh baby, we need to be quiet.... your dad...,” I answered her by reaching up to stroke her pussy lightly. She moaned again, not quite as loudly. I cupped and groped her breast with one hand, holding it against my mouth as my tongue toyed with her nipple and fingered her gently with the other. Her hand stroked my cock, up and down, playing gently with the head. “My big boy...,” she whispered, ecstatically as I bit her nipple slightly, pulling on it with my teeth, “you make mommy feel so good..”

Mom slid back down my body again, her large breasts dragging all the way down by body and over my raging hardness. She put both hands on my dick, stroking harder now, twisting with each length. Her dark blue eyes were locked on my cock as she pulled it. “Oh, yeah, baby...”

“Suck it, please, mommy,” I begged, “Please..”

“No, baby, that’s just not right. There are boundaries.”

I reached up for the remote, pointed it at her, and pushed the button. A whirr. A buzz.

“Please, mommy,” I repeated.

“Anything for my baby boy,” she whispered, her lips going to the tip of my cock. Her mouth slid down over me once, twice, slowly, before she slipped back off my tip. She sighed with pleasure and looked up at me, her eyes burning, before taking my length in her mouth. One hand stroked me as her lips sucked me in and out and she began to increase her intensity.

She took her mouth off my pre-come coated cock for a moment and whispered, “I know my boy likes..,” and went back to sucking. She took my hand in hers, putting it on the back of her head.

I felt her tongue begin to rim my enflamed dick and I swept her black hair back out of her face so that I could watch my cock disappear into her luscious mouth. She raised her mouth over my spit-slick tip and let a long dollop of saliva fall onto my knob. Her small hand slid up and down over me as her lips massaged the crown of my dick.

She ran the side of her face slowly up my wet cock. Her eyes were closed and her breath ragged. Her mouth slid back over me, sucking my cock deep into the back of her talented throat. She knew what she was doing.

Soon she slowly slid off my cock until only the tip was between her lips. Her hand gripped my shaft and began jacking me off as she began corkscrewing her lips up and down on me. My hand snuck down to play with her soft, large breast, pulling on the nipple and rolling it between my fingers, my hand on her head gripped her hair, controlling the speed of her mouth on me.

I fucked her mouth, using her head as my own personal pussy, controlling her with my hand, pulling her hair, and feeling her massive tit in my hand. It was glorious.

She started pulling going all the way down with every stroke. My cock was burying itself deep in her tight throat.

“Oh mommy!” I whispered as I started to cum, hard. She swallowed load after load, keeping me deep in her mouth until I was totally done. Then, as I began to loosen in her mouth, she came off me with a loud slurp and looked up.

“My perfect boy,” she sighed. “Mommy needed her boy’s come down her throat, didn’t she?”

I couldn’t at all disagree.