The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR EASY INSTALLMENTS

INSTALLMENT FOUR — Obedience

NOTICE: This story is heavily inspired and influenced by the excellent story “Re-Momdified” by shadebalan and The Berk.

Usually, waiting for the next model of remote was painfully slow: Every day coming home, eager to know if that brown-paper parcel was waiting for me. This time, it didn’t seem so bad. I had lots to do to keep my mind off the wait.

Like the next morning, after breakfast. It was about eleven, and dad was in front of the TV. I was in the kitchen with mom. Our bodies were pressed together, and her mouth was on mine, her tongue working with mine like they were fucking. My hands were on her naked breasts, heavy and firm, my fingers using her nipples to play her like an instrument. She was working hard to moan only softly.

“Suck me, mommy, please,” I begged her.

“No, dearest, not with your dad in the other room,” she replied. She pulled my mouth down to her nipple and I sucked it in, looping my tongue around it once or twice as she gasped and let out a quiet groan of pleasure. I took her hand in one of mine and put it on my bulge, moving it up and down. My mouth left her enormous breast to go back to kissing her. Her tongue was teasing and stroking mine. I started moving her hand to my waistband, trying to slip it into my pants.

“David! No! Not now, baby.” She leaned in close, her lips hot on my ear. “I’d love to, darling. I would love to, I would. I’d drop to my knees right here and suck your big beautiful cock for you. I’d love to taste your hot, sweet come in my mouth, baby, load after load. But not now. Later, darling, later.” She pulled away and slipped her breasts back into her bra, and began putting her dress in order.

“When daddy’s asleep,” she said, winking. “I promise.”

But I did not come in her mouth that night. After dad fell asleep, she came in wearing a short white camisole and carrying a small bottle. She stroked me off with her hand, lubricated in oil, as I sucked on her nipples. It was fast and furtive, and every noise meant she would stop and look around to the door, hoping we were not discovered.

Dad left the next day and within ten minutes of mom waving goodbye to his taxi, she was swallowing my load in deep gulps, her red lips gleaming with my come.

That same night, she had me lick her pussy, coming hard before she finishing by jacking me off, her mouth covering my cockhead to catch the mess as I finished.

So it went. Three days went by, then four. It was hard to complain.

The Attraction model was enabled for its third installment. It was night time, and mom had already headed into bed. I went to the door of her bedroom, noticing the light was on. I knocked and opened the door. She was inside, in bed, reading.

“Hi baby,” she said, putting her book down. “Do you need something?” she asked, her tone fully of meaning.

“Yeah, mom, you.” I pushed the button, hearing the sound I had come to love. I moved to the bed as she threw back the sheets. Beneath she was fully naked. Her black hair swirled around her head like a dark halo and her skin was pale and soft in the dim light of the bedside lamp. Her breasts were large globes, tipped with dark areolas and crinkling nipples. Mom’s lips were not as red as they were when she was fully made up, but they were still full and plump. Her pussy was shaved into a neat exclamation mark of tidy, short, dark hair. I went to the head of the bed, pulling down my pants. My erection sprang out, ready and hard, pointed directly at mom’s face.

“C’mon, baby,” she said, “I want you inside me.”

“Please, mommy, your mouth first,” I said.

“OK, I guess, baby,” she said, and leaned forward to suck the tip of my penis between her lips. She sucked for just a moment while her fingers and hands went to her crotch, massaging and penetrating. She pulled off after only a few sucks.

“Now, baby boy, come down here,” I was disappointed, but not too disappointed. I lay down on the bed next to her, beside her, my cock against her leg. She kissed me long and deep before pulling me up on top of her. She reached down, gripping my penis, and aimed it between her thighs. I pushed forward, feeling the hot, tight entrance to her pussy against my cockhead. With deliberate slowness, I entered my mother.

“Oh, oh, god, baby...” she moaned, her eyes closed. My lips closed on one of her large nipples, as I made my first long stroke in and out of her. She gasped, almost crying out.

“Sweetie, yes.. oh, yes,” she panted. Her hands went to my buttocks, pulling me in with each slow, languorous thrust. I felt her cunt spasm around me, her first little orgasm. She whimpered, her mouth open. “So big, baby. You are filling mommy up,” she called. “More, baby, more.”

I began to thrust in and out of her, my tempo increasing. My mouth moved back and forth from one nipple to the other, biting gently, sucking, licking. Her hands were on my buttocks and my back, trying to pull me into her. I began fucking her in earnest, my thrusts hard and deep. Her hips were pushing up against me with each thrust and she was crying out with each movement.

“Oh sweetie, oh yes, so good, oh sweetie yes....,” she was lost in the moment. One of my hands went behind her head, wrapping my fingers in her black hair, tilting her head back. The other cupped one of her magnificent tits, pulling at the nipple with my fingers. I could feel her hot pussy tight around my cock, massaging me every time I entered her. I entered her again and again, my tempo building, demanding, unstopping, relentless. Mom. I was fucking my mom. I was going to come in my mother. Her massive tits were shaking with each pounding thrust, hypnotically. My lips came off her nipple and I pulled her head forward to meet mine. Our mouths met, barely kissing, mostly just touching as we both moved against one another, me inside her.

“Oh my darling, baby, I’m gonna come...,” she moaned, her back beginning to arch. Her eyes were clenched tight as her pussy tightened spasmodically around my thrusting cock. With a final thrust I came, shooting hard into her pussy, my cock buried deep inside her, my hand gripping her huge breast in a spasm of ecstasy. Her long fingernails dug into my back as she came, shuddering and calling out.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...,” she repeated, a whispered mantra as she trembled, coming down from her orgasm, slowly relaxing back onto the bed. I slowly slid my deflating cock out of her, collapsing beside her on the bed. We were both breathing hard.

“Oh my god, sweetie, that was so.... so good,” she panted.

“You are amazing, mom,” I whispered. “The best mom ever.”

“Thank you, darling.”

A moment later, a vision came to mind. I’d seen it in a movie, and I really wanted it now. “Mom...,” I started.

“Yes, baby, what?” she asked.

“Can you clean me off?” I asked tentatively.

“What, like in the shower or something?”

“No, mom... you know... with your mouth?”

“Ew, baby, no. That’s just... ew, no.” She snuggled up against me, her tits huge and plush against my arm. “Let’s go to sleep, darling. I love you.”

“I love you too, mom,” I said. Tomorrow was the day ‘Obedience’ was supposed to arrive. It could be quite a day. “Goodnight,” I said, quietly.

“Goodnight, my beautiful boy.”

* * *

I had hoped in the morning that we would have sex again. Maybe she would ride me as I fondled her tits, or maybe I could take her from behind. But no, she was out of bed, showered and heading downstairs when I woke up. I tried to get more from her downstairs, but she rushed me off to school, and, in all fairness, I was pretty late.

I got home late, almost 7pm, after work and a day of desperately trying to concentrate on school. I knew what was waiting for me at home.

But when I ran in, calling to mom about my package, she called out that I hadn’t gotten anything. I was crestfallen. I knew it could be late. I was being optimistic for sure, but still, I had been so sure.

I went into the kitchen and mom had dinner waiting for me. It was delicious, of course, and I admired mom’s black dress, wide white belt, stockings, and tall black heels as I ate. Above the black diving V of her dress, her cleavage looked particularly fair, leading to her beautiful long neck circled by her normal string of pearls. Her lips, too, looked especially red above the pale expanse of her bosom. I finished my dinner and trudged upstairs to shower. It was just as I started taking off my clothes, a little after eight, that the doorbell rang. I paused, listening downstairs and a moment later, mom called up.

“Package for you, baby!”

I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran downstairs. Mom held the package out to me and I snatched it, tearing it open. Inside was a sleek, black model with a white glowing button on top.

“What is that, sweetie? Did you order a universal remote or something?” mom asked.

“No, it’s just... well, it’s a device for making you do what I want,” I said.

“Oh,” she looked a little sad, “Don’t I do that now?” What a weird conversation to be having.

“This is a little different. Hold on,” I said, reading the slip of paper.

‘Obedience Model: Point at intended target. Target must be already Attraction. Push button and hold depressed on 15 seconds. Wait for target to ask what. Say exact words to target: You are mine.’

I pointed it at mom, who cocked an eyebrow curiously. I pushed the button and held it for a slow count of twenty just to be sure. No sound. No whirrs or clicks or buzzes. As the seconds ticked by, mom’s face went blank and her posture relaxed until she was just standing there, staring straight ahead. I waited a minute, then two. Maybe this was an overnight thing like Attraction had been? I sat down on the arm of the sofa.

Suddenly, she looked around, and her eyes locked on me.

“What am I?” she asked me.

“You are mine,” I said, standing up. Mom shook her head like she had just woken up from a day dream, then she smiled at me.

“Of course I am, sweetie! Weren’t you about to take a shower?”

“I was,” I said, “but instead I need to test you out.”

“I’m sorry, sweetie... what?”

“Crawl over here on your hands and knees, kneel in front of me and suck me off.”

She immediately got down on hands and knees, her breasts and pearl necklace hanging down as she began crawling towards me.

“Turn me on, mommy. Talk to me,” I told her.

“Oh god, baby, I want to suck your cock. I want to suck my baby’s big cock. Do you want mommy’s mouth on you, sweetie? Want to come down my throat? Come on my lips? My face? Mommy’s tits are aching for you, baby.” She had reached me, and sat up on her knees, straight and pert, her hands slipping up to pull off my towel. She groaned, staring at my erection. “Oh, fuck baby, I need your cock between my soft lips. Can I, darling? Can I make you come?” Her hands were stroking me now, and she was staring at my cock, licking her lipstick-red lips. “Tell me what you want me to do to you, baby. Command me...” Her hands slowed, her strokes excruciatingly slow on my shaft.

“Take me in your mouth, mommy. Make me come,” I commanded.

“Oh thank you baby,” she sighed. My mom’s lips parted and her pink tongue wet them once before she swallowed my cock, diving all the way down in her plunge. I felt my cockhead enter the back of her throat. I gripped her black hair in my hand, and pulled her off my cock.

“Tell me that I can use you however I like,” I told her, her dark blue eyes shone with devotion.

“Use me, baby. My mouth, my pussy, my tits, my ass, my hands and heart all belong to you to do with as you desire. I’ll do anything you want, baby. Tell me what you want me to do,” her hands never stopped stroking me, “and I will do it. I am your slut, your whore... Use your mommy, baby. I exist to pleasure you, to serve you...” She pulled against the grip I had on her hair. “Please, sweetie.... please let me suck you... I have to have you in my mouth...” I let her.

She went to work. Her head bobbed up and down on me as her mouth and tongue worked me with every thrust into those ruby lips. My hand in her hair let me see her, and she would look up, making eye contact with each stroke.

“Your tits, mom, I want them,” I told her, looking down.

She kept me in her mouth, taking her hands off my cock and letting me just stroke my own cock with her mouth, moving her head with the hand in her hair. Her hands went behind her, unzipping her dress and pulling it down. The she unfastened the clasp on her bra, almost ripping it off in her haste. Her huge breasts cam free and she cupped them with her hands, her red nails a stark contrast against the pale skin of her tits. She wrapped them around my dick, well lubricated by her spit and my pre-come, an began to move up and down, tight and soft at the same time. Her fingers pulled on her nipples even as she slid her massive breasts up and down, making a perfect tunnel for me. She was looking up, watching my face as I fucked her chest.

“You love it, don’t you sweetie? Mommy’s big tits around you, tight and warm. Is this how you want it, baby, your come on mommy’s chest?” Her pearl necklace was still around her long neck.

“No, mom, I want to be inside you.”

“Oh, yes, baby, of course you do...” She sighed, laying down on the floor, her legs spread wide and her pussy there, open, ready.

I lay down on top of her, my cock easily sliding into her slick passageway, immediately feeling the incredible grasping tightness of her pussy. I began thrusting in and out, supporting myself on her arms. One of her hands was roaming her tits, pulling and caressing. The other was down below, rubbing circles on her clit as my cock entered her again and again. I leaned down to cover her mouth with mine, our tongues finding each other. I could feel her tits warm and plush against my chest. My movements were stronger now, getting faster.

“Fuck, baby. You are so good. So good. Oh, sweetie, yes... fuck your mommy, baby. Please don’t stop.” A stream of encouragements and endearments rasped from mom as I began pounding her in earnest. I felt my body tightening, the pleasure rising in waves, and her pussy clenched right and hot around me.

“Take it!” I almost yelled as I began to come inside my mom, “Take it all, mom!”

“OH yes baby! God! Baby, my baby, yes, come in me!” She was crying out, her hips rising to meet mine, her whole body crushed in the tense throws of orgasm. Her breasts pushed against me and I could feel her pussy tightening spasmodically as she came, hard, too. I filled her with my seed, burst after burst into her, taking hours or days or minutes to finally come down, shaking, exhausted, satisfied. At last, I rolled off her, onto the floor beside her. We lay there, breathing hard, enjoying the afterglow.

“Was that good for you, sweetie? Was that what you wanted?” mom asked, breathlessly.

“Almost done, mom,” I said. “You need to clean my cock off with your mouth now.”

Without hesitation, she got down between my legs and with her lips and tongue, bathed my softening cock, sucking our combined juices off, capturing and swallowing the last of my semen.

“Good mommy,” I said.

“I’m so glad, sweetie,” she replied, licking her lips.

* * *

The next day, we woke up in her bed, both naked. I had snuggled up to her before we went to sleep, my hands on her amazing tits, and my body close against hers. Sometime in the night, I had woken, and taken her again, and I may have fallen asleep inside her.

She got up and showered, did her makeup, and went downstairs to make me breakfast. I watched her shower and prepare her hair and face, watching her beautiful body move.

Eating breakfast, I told mom to meet me at the mall at 1 o’clock to get her some new clothes.

I went to school relaxed and happy.

At lunch, I took off to meet mom at the mall. She was dressed in a tight turquoise sweater that looked almost obscene with her enormous breasts beneath it. The sweater was long, belted with a black leather belt and beneath it was a long, tight skirt of a black floral print. She wore black stockings and high, dark blue stilettos. Her black hair was in a tight bun and her make-up was classy and professional, except for her lips which were so red and bright as to be a little on the whorish side.

I took her from one shop to another. We bought a bikini here, a black leather collar and high black leather books there. I got a few looks as my mom shopped, but so what? Then we went to go look at a few dresses, small, tight, and expensive. There were three salesgirls working, and one of them commented on not seeing too many couples in at this time of day.

“Oh, we’re not a couple,” mom said. “This is my son! Isn’t he good to his mom to go shopping with her?” We looked at three of the little dresses: a red, a black, and a white.

“I want to see it on you,” I said.

She looked gleeful. “Yes!” she said and took me by the hand, dragging me to the changing rooms. There were four of them, tucked back a little out of the way, and she took me into the furthest one. She started to strip out her sweater, and got it off over her head before I was overcome by the sight of those enormous breasts, propped and supported in a flowered bra, fairly overflowing the cups, before I pushed her back against the wall, my mouth covering hers, and my hands on those magnificent globes. I pulled down her bra and began sucking on her nipples. She moaned, loudly enough that I was sure someone could have heard it.

“On your knees,” I whispered.

“As you wish, baby,” she whispered back.

She sank to her knees, fishing my cock out of my pants, and immediately began to suck. Her red lipstick was leaving a coating on me as she plunged me in and out of her throat.

Through the crack in the curtain, I saw one of the salesgirls, the tiny blonde one with the giant blue eyes, come into the little back area and, at first, she didn’t see us. She popped into one of the changing rooms and came out with some crumpled balls of clothing from previous customers. Just at that moment, mom slurpled loudly, followed by a low moan as she sucked me, and the girl turned around.

She probably couldn’t see clearly, but I was sure she could see enough: mom’s head bobbing in front of my crotch and the look on my face. I was looking right at her and our eyes met. I saw the panic on her face at being caught looking, but it was like she couldn’t look away. Mom’s mouth went all the way down on me and I felt my dick enter her throat.

“Oh, yes, mom,” I moaned, making sure it was loud enough for the girl to hear. If possible, her eyes went even wider. She still didn’t leave.

I looked down. Mom’s eyes were closed in concentration as she blew me, her lips and hands corkscrewing over my lipstick coated dick. When I looked up, the salesgirls was still there, unmoving, transfixed.

I smiled. “Tell me what you want, mom,” I said.

Her lips slid up my shaft and off with an obscene slurp. A trail of saliva connected her lips to my hardened cock.

“Come in mommy’s mouth, darling,” she said, looking up at me.

“MMMM,” I moaned, looking back at the girl, whose eyes were darting from mom to me and back again, horrified, fascinated, but unable to look away. “What are you, mommy?” I asked.

“Your whore, baby. Your cocksucking slut.” I pushed her head back down and she went back to work.

I looked the salesgirl in the eyes as I got ready to blow my load. Her mouth was slightly open in shock. Without looking down, I told mom, “On your face, mom.”

“Yes sweetie,” she said obediently before her mouth was too full to say anything else.

I reached down to cup mom’s tits as mom’s mouth did its perfect work. In a few seconds she pulled off, her hand still stroking me, aiming my cock at her face. I tried not to close my eyes, to keep eye contact with the girl, as I started unloading on my mother’s perfect face. The girl’s face was bright red now, as she watched me fire rope after white rope onto my mom. Finally, with a tiny squeak, she fled, and I finished coming, making sure mom’s mouth took all my extra juice before tucking myself away. At my command, mom used the red dress we were looking at to clean herself up. She got dressed, re-applied her lipstick, and we went out. The blonde girl checked us out silently, not trusting herself to speak, and I reveled as she started putting the red dress in the back, realizing exactly what had happened to it.

After that, I kissed mom goodbye and told her I’d be home at six.

* * *

I can’t say I hate my new life. Every day with mom is a treasure. She got some money out of her joint account so I could finish paying off the installments. She often greets me at the door now in just her collar and high heels. I am so glad I saw that ad in the back of a magazine.

I would write a testimonial for them, but I can’t figure out how to contact them

Maybe they’ll contact me.