The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four in Dorm

“Sara, cut it out! Stop acting like you’re twelve.”

Sara stopped poking Hanna in the in ribs.

“Life sucks. I’m bored,” Sara said. “If I can’t annoy you, I have nothing to live for. Why are you studying, anyway? Get off my bed, freak.”

Sara and Hanna were stretched out the wrong way on Sara’s bed, on their stomachs—their feet were perilously close the pillows.

Hanna eyed Sara carefully and then shifted her weight to punch Sara in the arm.

“You should be studying, too. That’s why I’m on your bed, in your dorm room, instead of studying at the library where I’d be done twice as fast,” Hanna said.

Sara exhaled abruptly and looked down at the novel she’d been reading. “But I don’t want to. I don’t even know why I’m doing this. I’m going to fail at college and at life,” Sara said. “Kiss me.”

“What, no!” Hanna rolled her eyes but blushed.

“You know you want to. Why would you put up with a loser like me, otherwise?”

“You’re not a loser. You’re the smartest person I know. And the laziest.”

“I’m not lazy. I’m disenfranchised. What if I made you kiss me? What if you had to?” Sara eyed Hanna carefully.

“What do you mean?” Hanna said. She looked skeptically at Sara.

“You should just do what I tell you. It would be hot. I absolve you from all responsibility,” Sara said.

“You’re weird.” Hanna rolled her eyes again.

“You’re not going to do what I say? Fine, I will hypnotize you.”

Hanna laughed and tried to punch Sara again. Sara was lying on her side, looking at Hanna. Sara caught her Hanna’s fist in both hands and pulled it to her stomach. She looked intently at Hanna.

“Hanna, on the count of three, you will go into a trance. One.”

“Cut it out, weirdo.” Hanna tried to pull her hand away. She laughed.

“Two.”

“You need a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend.”

“Three!” Hanna looked confused for a moment and then her face relaxed and her eyes seemed to look right through Sara, far into the distance. “Success!” Sara laughed. “Ok, Hanna. Take off your shirt.”

Hanna drew her legs under her and pushed her self up into a kneeling position. In a smooth motion, she pulled her sweater over her head, her long brown hair falling across her back. She was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. Sara smiled, but Hanna’s face was too smooth, the acting too good.

“Uh, Hanna?” Sara said. Hanna didn’t seem to respond. Her profile was to Sara and she seemed to be looking far away, through the wall. Hanna pulled her shirt over her head and began tugging the rest of the tight sleeves down her arms. This was the very first time Sara had seen so much of Hanna’s skin. She wore a simple, unstylish white bra.

“Very funny, Hanna. I’m impressed,” Sara said uneasily. “You win. You can stop.”

Hanna settled back into a kneeling position and became still. Her inside-out shirt was in her lap, and her hands were still in the sleeves.

“Snap out of it, Hanna.” But Hanna didn’t. She didn’t move at all.

“Ok, kidding, it wasn’t you, it was me,” said a voice behind Sara.

Sara gasped and froze, her adrenaline surging. For a millisecond, she was afraid to turn around, but she forced herself, tensely turning her head and rotating slightly on the bed. She made herself look out of the corner of her eye. Only a few seconds had passed. Sara clumsily stepped over Hanna, bracing herself on the bed, terrified, and put her hands on Hanna’s shoulders. Hanna still hadn’t moved, except for a slow blink.

“Who the fuck are you,” hissed Sara. She took a deep breath.

“Don’t scream,” said another voice behind her. All the tiny hairs on Sara’s body stood up. “In fact, let’s fix that right now. You can only whisper.” Sara let the air out of her lungs. She was afraid to turn around. The voice and spoken right behind her. How had these two people even gotten into the room? She wondered whether she was going crazy.

“Who are you people?” Her voice indeed came out as whisper, and she didn’t intend it to. Sara felt like reality was collapsing around her. She made herself take a real look at the person across the bed, trying to ignore Hanna’s unresponsive profile.

On the other side of the bed was a man, a boy, really. He was about her age, dressed like any other college kid. He met her gaze.

“I’m Kevin.” His smile was gentle as he looked at Sara carefully. “Nothing absolutely horrible is going to happen to you. It’s not the end of the world, I promise.”

He gestured over Sara’s shoulder: “That’s Mat.”

“Hi,” said Mat. He stepped around Sara and moved into her line of sight. He stepped back so she could take a real look at him. Mat looked to be about the same age as Kevin, the same age as all of them, really. Mat gave Kevin a small smile.

“What do you want?” Sara whispered. She backed slowly back towards the dorm room door.

“You can’t turn the knob or bang on the door, either,” said Mat. Sara didn’t want to leave Hanna, but she turned quickly and reached for the doorknob. As soon as her hand touched the doorknob it was like her hand had no strength. She could barely grip the knob and her wrist turned uselessly, sliding against the metal, the knob unmoving. She tried again to the same effect.

“Help,” she whispered, and she tried to bang against the door with her fists, brushing aside the coats on the back of the door. Everything seemed normal, but her arms decelerated, each time, right before hitting the door, so she was only lightly touching the door with her fists. She tried to throw her weight against the door, to bang the door against the doorframe, but, instead, she only managed to lightly shift her weight against the door.

“Finished?’ said Mat.

“If you cooperate, this will go more quickly,” said Kevin. Sara turned, leaning against the door.

“I don’t understand. How are you doing this?”

“We might actually tell you later, Sara,” said Kevin. “You’re one in a million. One in a billion, really.”

“Anyway,” said Mat, “why don’t you take a seat over there.” He pointed at Hanna’s desk chair. Sara clumsily shuffled over to the chair, her skin crawling as she moved past Mat.

The whole time, Hanna hadn’t moved. She was still kneeling on the bed, staring into the distance.

Kevin and Mat began taking off their clothes, and they were quickly naked, each leaving their own pile on the floor at their feet. Sara blushed, horrified: They both were both large and hard.

“Please stop,” whispered Sara. “How are you doing this? How is this even possible?”

Mat ignored her.

“Everything’s going to be ok, Sara,” said Kevin. He turned to Hanna. “Hanna, come over to this side of the bed and take off your clothes.”

Hanna stiffly slid over to the edge of the bed, and put her legs over the side. She finished removing her shirt from her arms and then unclasped her bra. Her breasts were medium-sized and perfectly shaped. Sara had never seen Hanna’s breasts. Without exception, Hanna always had had her back to Sara when dressing and undressing. Sara couldn’t look away.

Hanna’s eyes had a glazed look to them, but she seemed more alert, intent on getting undressed. She shimmied her jeans down to her ankles and then pushed her panties down to her thighs, shifting her weight until they fell around her ankles too. She stepped out of her crumpled jeans and reached down to take off each sock. Then she stood up, uncertainly, completely naked. She shifted her weight vaguely and looked like she didn’t know what to do with her hands.

Sara saw that Hanna probably didn’t shave her pubic hair. It was curly but contained.

Kevin and Mat stepped in front of Hanna, still giving Sara a clear view of all three of them from the side. Mat lightly slapped Hanna across the face. Hanna, relaxed, rolled with the blow. Her head turning. Sara started in her chair, gripping the seat with both hands. She watched the briefest expression of surprise, anger, and pain flicker across Hanna’s face, but all emotion quickly faded. Her hands clutched briefly and then went still again, not quite at her sides.

“Let’s see your clit get hard for us, Hanna. Get wet for us,” said Kevin. Hanna swayed slightly. About ten seconds later, Sara saw a shiny track go down the inside of Hanna’s thigh. “Good girl,” said Kevin. He put a hand on each of Hanna’s breasts and thumbed her nipples. “Hanna, are you a virgin?” he said.

“No,” she responded faintly.

“Do you like to get fucked?” said Mat.

“I don’t like the word ‘fuck.’”

“Why don’t you like the word, ‘fuck,’ Hanna?” said Kevin. Hanna was subtly flexing her thighs. “Do you feel good, Hanna? Do you want a cock inside you?”

“Yes.” Hanna blushed, and her eyes darted as if she were in a dark room.

“Lie back on the bed,” said Kevin. Hanna sat back on the bed and leaned back, spreading her legs. She was puffy, pink, glistening, and wide open. Kevin placed his cock just resting in the shallow hollow of her hole, his palms again cupping her breasts, his thumbs again moving across her nipples.

“Sara, undress to just your panties,” said Mat. Sara felt like she might throw up. She hesitated. Mat looked over at her. “Do you want me to make you do it?” With a sob, Sara got up and began taking off her clothes. Soon, she just wore her panties, her arms wrapped around her breasts.

“Come over here, Sara,” said Mat.

“No one’s going to penetrate you tonight, Sara,” said Kevin, glancing at Mat.

Sara walked over in her panties. Her vision kept going a little dark around the edges.

“Sara, get on all fours, next to Hanna.” Sara got onto the bed. She was acutely aware of her naked friend next to her, a cock poised at the entrance of her pussy. She could turn her head and look at her friend’s face. Hanna looked at the ceiling, unconcerned.

Kevin, starting slowly, began to steadily, forcefully fuck Hanna. The bed jerked, each time he buried himself in her, slapping against his thighs against her butt. Hanna began making soft mewing and panting noises, her head shifting each time Kevin’s cock buried itself inside her, her eyes vacant. Her chest was flushed and her face looked deeply aroused.

“Ok, Sara. You’re going to feel a strong need to poop in just a moment,” said Mat. Sara couldn’t even process the words. They didn’t make any sense, but, sure enough, she felt movement in the pit of her stomach and pressure began to build. Her lower belly began to feel pleasantly full, and then pressure really began to build. Sara had to poop, badly.

Sara couldn’t believe it. The situation was too surreal, her on all fours on the bed, her butt facing Kevin and Mat, her best friend, who she had never even seen naked, getting fucked hard inches away. She began to get off the bed.

“No, stop,” said Mat. “You have to stay right there.”

“I have to go,” whispered Sara.

“Go right there,” said Mat.

“I can’t.” She had to go so bad, but she couldn’t possibly let go. She couldn’t even if she wanted to. “I have to go so bad.”

“Do you want me to help you?” said Mat. Sara was desperate for release, all she could think about was pooping, but she was too tense, too scared, too embarrassed.

“Yes,” she said in the softest whisper. She had no dignity left. Mat moved out of the corner of her eye and reached his arm out. She felt his fingertips lightly touch the small of her back.

Instantly, her asshole dilated, and a think log began to smoothly, easily slide out, making a bulge in her panties. Sara could feel absolutely everything, but she no longer had control over the muscles in her buttocks, asshole, or stomach. She couldn’t push, couldn’t relax, couldn’t tense. And still poop kept sliding out, filling out her panties. She felt her stomach muscles flex involuntarily, pushing out still more poop. She grunted softly. Her panties felt hot and heavy, and there was something burning hot between her legs. And the smell began to build. And Hanna was still getting fucked hard inches from her now sweaty face. Sara felt intense, almost orgasmic relief.

Kevin came hard inside of Hanna, and Hanna answered with her own orgasm, shaking and flexing, not breathing for seconds until she relaxed, trembling. Kevin, withdrew and straightened, his cock shining and dripping.

“Sara, turn over. Hanna, straddle Sara, facing us,” said Kevin

Sara turned over, carefully. She hoped that poop wouldn’t leak out of her panties and stain the bed. She felt the weight of the poop shift away from her pussy, a big heavy weight no nestling against her ass crack. Hanna was on top of her now. Her asshole and swollen pussy a couple feet from her face. Sara could smell cum and Hanna’s pussy. A little bit of come dripped from Hanna’s pussy onto Sara’s stomach.

“Hanna, poop on Sara. Don’t let anything fall, Sara.”

Hanna’s asshole and pussy were already shockingly obscene, staring Sara in the face. And now Hanna’s asshole began to dilate, and a think brown tip emerged. Sara thought she would be numb by now, but she looked at the thick log smoothly pushing out of Hanna’s asshole, temporarily defying gravity, with disbelief. None of this could be happening, this, right now, most of all.

Sara relaxed her stomach and tried to stay very still. The poop from Hanna’s asshole broke off, and landed on Sara’s stomach with a wet thud. It was warm to the point of almost being hot, and it was impossibly heavy. The intense smell quickly reached Sara’s nostrils. More poop followed, steadily coming out of Hanna’s asshole. Until there was a large pile on Sara’s stomach.

“Let me help you up, Hanna,” said Mat. He helped Hanna carefully step down, and he guided her to lean over the bed, bracing herself with her arms. Sara could see that Hanna’s nose was slightly wrinkled. Sara looked at Mat’s cock and noticed that it was slick and shiny—with lube?

Mat touched the tip of his cock to Hanna’s dirty asshole and carefully put his weight behind it. Hanna let out a long exhalation.

“Relax, Hanna. Push out just a little bit,” said Kevin. Kevin continued, “Ok, Sara, touch your clit until you come.”

It will be impossible for me to come, thought Sara. This is completely insane. I’m balancing poop on my stomach. My panties are filled with poop. My best friend is being raped right next to me…

But as she carefully reached around Hanna’s poop on her stomach, and slid her hand into her panties, she found her clit was rock hard, and her pussy was slick with girl cum. She moved a slippery finger from her pussy to her clit and began to finger her hard clit. The poop in her panties was still burning hot and confusing against her ass crack. And the weight of the poop on her stomach was a strangely comforting presence.

Sara felt filthy and ashamed. Poop was touching her body and her pussy was dripping and her clit was hard. And she was fingering herself. Hanna grunted next to her. Mat was pounding her ass, but Hanna didn’t seem to be in pain. She seemed relaxed and contemplative, less blank, but still staring off into the distance. As Sara watched, Hanna shifted her weight onto one arm and reached between her legs to touch her clit.

Sara continued to finger herself and Hanna’s face began to twist. Sara was breathing heavily and she felt lightheaded. She couldn’t help but flex her butt cheeks, and she felt hot poop squish a little bit in her panties. The wetness of her pussy, her slick clit, and hot dampness of the poop all seemed to blend together in a continuous sensation. Everything between her legs burned with pleasure and desire.

Sara moved her finger faster and faster. Mat groaned and buried his cock deep in Hanna’s asshole.

Hanna and Sara came hard, at the same time, seconds after him.