The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fran’s Story (part 2)

I got home to my flat not knowing what to think about the evening. This was a new Angie but she was still my old friend I hoped. The weeks went by and she did try very hard to arrange it so we saw each other as often as possible. But not as often as we once did because she now had this other life. Graham and her had taken up tennis and they now had a growing circle of friends they socialized and played with. I could feel us growing apart and life seemed to get lonelier and lonelier for me. I was losing the one continuous support I had ever had in my life.

The real crunch came for me a couple of months later. It was still late summer and she often wore these skimpy clothes that showed off her cleavage and legs and flat stomach. It was revolting. She had become one of those brainless fluffy headed bimbos we always used to loathe and hate. I remember reproaching her for it and do you know what she said? She looked at me with a serious expression on her face and retorted, “Fran, I wear these clothes because I can now and yes, I do enjoy the attention they give me. I never used to get that before.” I was shocked and realized the gnawing truth. Angie had become the most dangerous person possible to someone like me. She hadn’t become brainless, she had become carefree. But did she have to rub my nose in it? I knew that was childish. I knew it was my problem and not hers but still it cut deep. From then on I started finding excuses not to see her as often.

In the meantime, the arthritis in my hip got steadily worse. The approaching cold of winter didn’t help as well. It ached almost all the time and movement became harder and harder. Worst of all was the lack of sleep caused by the constant pain. I was taking painkillers all the time and drinking increasing amounts of wine in the evening to help dull the ache. At night I used sleeping tablets to try and get some sleep but all they did was make me drugged and drowsy without really working. They were better than nothing though. As a result of all of this I became increasingly prickly and testy to everyone I met. The truth was, my life was slowly but surely falling apart. I did think about Graham and Angie every so often and what they had to offer, but I stubbornly refused to tread that road. I was my own person and I would be a slave to no one, especially a man.

* * *

They were in bed, Angie cradling up to him with the delightful after taste of his cum lingering in her mouth. “Master, I’m so worried about Fran. She’s becoming more distant, angry. I can’t stand to see her hurting like this.” “Be at peace child, all is as it must be and soon we will be complete.” She turned in astonishment to look at his face. “She has a dark and dangerous road to travel before she is completely lost and only then will she find us.” There was something in his face, something ageless, patient and full of infinite compassion and wisdom. “Who are you?” she exclaimed! He looked at her and laughed, a warm deep chuckle, and then she blinked and Master was looking at her. “It’s just me silly. I’m sure she’ll be ok,” he replied. “Now roll over so I can fuck you from behind.” She eagerly obeyed his order.

* * *

Life ground on. I hadn’t seen Angie in over two months and the winter cold was biting hard. Then the day happened that I had dreaded would happen. I was given the sack. I was becoming too much the cripple because of my arthritis. Worse, I was becoming increasingly difficult to be around and my performance had dropped considerably. The manager had tried to talk to me and help but I didn’t listen. And so they fired me. They didn’t want too, as I had been a good employee for many years, but the situation had become impossible. Didn’t matter what they felt. Being sacked is being sacked and I got back to my flat in a terrible state. I was numb with shock and fear. I was beyond tears. What was I going to do? The question spun through my head endlessly. I was all alone and who was going to give me a job? No money meant no rent and that meant losing my little world of safety. Where would I go? It was horrible thinking of myself being in poverty with nowhere to live, struggling to even find food and being at everyone’s mercy because of my crippled hip. At that thought my hip throbbed with pain even more than usual. I remember holding a cushion to my chest, rocking backwards and forwards for what seemed like hours, and sinking deeper and deeper into despair and depression and loneliness.

I couldn’t go on. The pain would never stop. The loneliness would never go away but only get ever worse with no other prospects. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom cupboard and picked up a bottle of the sleeping tablets. I stood looking at it for quite a while before limping into the kitchen and sitting on a chair at the table. On the way I picked up a bottle of wine and an empty glass. And there I sat, drinking wine after wine and staring at the tablets for a long, long time. All I could think of was I couldn’t go on like this. I hurt too much. I drank another glass of wine and started to open the bottle.

* * *

She was washing potatoes in the sink when Master turned towards her and said, “get dressed child, we must go to Fran’s. It is time!” She looked at him with an awed expression on her face. He looked different, serene, purposeful, something. “Yes Master,” she replied, “is everything alright?” “Hush child and get dressed. If we don’t get to her in time she will be dead and lost to us forever.” At these chilling words she rushed to get dressed.

She hurried outside to the car but Master stopped her and directed her to get in the passenger side. “But Master, you don’t know how to drive!” He smiled, a smile so warm that it melted her concerns. “Trust child, all will be well.”

* * *

Please let it ... end. Pl .... ease. I can’t go on ... like this. ... I ... it ... hurts too much. Oh God, please let it end. I’m ... I’m so sorry. So tired. Plea ...

* * *

They turned the corner to find a parking spot just outside Fran’s flat. There was never a spot there, Angie thought. But, then again, the whole trip had been so surreal. Master had driven the car as smoothly as polished ice. Never had he broken the speed limit but never had he gone below it. Every light had been green; the traffic had melted out of his way so he had never had to slow down. And every time she had looked at him his face radiated an unearthly serenity. He glowed with unfathomable love, like some transcendent angelic being, and it filled her heart like nothing she had ever experienced before.

She was out the car as soon as he stopped and rushed up the stair well to the front door. “Fran, are you there?” she shouted while banging on the locked door. “Do not be afraid child, all will be well.” He reached forward and opened the door. She could not help herself. She flew down the hallway calling Fran’s name repeatedly. In the kitchen she froze in shock and horror as she beheld a terrible sight. Fran was lying slumped on the kitchen floor, an empty bottle of tablets and wine on the table. “Oh Fran, Fran,” she wailed as she dropped to the floor to cradle her dear friend. Graham walked calmly into the kitchen. “Quickly child, we must take her to the bathroom and get her to throw up the tablets.” With that he bent down and scooped her up in his arms as if she was as light as a feather.

* * *

I remember coming too, very groggy, feeling wretched and the vile taste of vomit in my mouth. Everything was bleary but when I looked up I saw the face of ... of an Angel. There was such love radiating from that face that all my resistance and fear and anger just melted away to be filled with a deep longing. Angie was at my side, hugging me and crying endless tears but all my attention was riveted on His face.. Then he smiled, and I was filled with such a wild hope and joy that all the despair and misery that had poisoned me simply dissolved away. The drugs in my system as well, because suddenly I felt a lot better and clearer. And the Angel spoke, “and now we are complete!” I blinked and suddenly my eyes came into focus and instead of an angel there was Graham kneeling in front of me, a look of deep concern on his face while he held my hands. “Please help me,” I sobbed.

Epilogue

It’s Saturday morning and we are all off to play tennis. It’s such a hoot and we laugh our arses off but we also play for high stakes. It’s a competition between Angie and me with Sir sitting in the umpire chair being, well duh, the umpire. Whichever one of us wins gets to suck Sir’s cock off as many times as she can. Completely drain his balls of all his wonderful cum. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Not to mention the mega orgasms that go with it, lol. The loser doesn’t get to cum all day but is left in a state of near orgasm for hours and hours on end. It’s an exquisitely prolonged torture that has you begging and pleading for release while you squirm on the floor in mindless animal heat. Being a bimbo sex slave is so much fun. My how things have changed. All right, I know you’re dying of curiosity to know what happened after I was “saved,” so I’ll give you a quick run down.

Now let’s see, they helped me off the floor and cleaned me up. Tasting and smelling of vomit is no fun. And then I had to change clothes because some of it had gotten on me. Having fallen on the kitchen floor my hip hurt abominably and I crutched my way slowly into the lounge room so we could all sit down and talk. We all looked at each other without knowing what to say. One of those awkward moments in life we all have. I then made up my mind. “Please do it,” I said while looking at Graham. “Are you sure?” he replied. “Yes, I’m sure. I’ve never been more sure in my life but I’m scared silly at the same time.” He looked hard at me for a few minutes before relaxing his concentration and saying, “ok, it’s done.” “It is? I don’t feel any different.” He laughed. “It doesn’t happen over night. We’ll have to do this at least once a week and it will take maybe six months before you get down to a trim athletic size.” He looked at me again. “I’ll keep your boobs big though. I really like’em though I’ll firm them up a lot.” “Yeah, I bet you like’em,” I drawled. Nevertheless I was feeling good because I was still me. I wasn’t some mindless zombie.

I still wasn’t quite convinced he was doing what he said he could do but after a month I was. In that time I had dropped 30 pounds and my hip was hurting a lot, lot less. I was even starting to get a decent night’s sleep without drugs. And as for hetero sex, well I still didn’t like the idea but I didn’t feel quite so vehement about it. Other things had to be sorted out though. Like living arrangements. It was agreed I would stay in the flat for a couple of months. I would get some social security benefits plus I had a bit of savings squirreled away so that would keep me going for that time. Then we would all move into a bigger house together.

Being “saved” happened on a Tuesday evening. From then on we spoke to each other on the phone every night but by Friday evening I was getting a little down. I was starting to feel horny for the first time in months and in the evening I would masturbate like crazy thinking about making love with Angie. But I also cringed at the thought of it. I was still fat and ugly and she drop dead gorgeous and I imagined she wouldn’t want anything to do with me till I was looking like her. I wanted to say how much I missed her and wanted her but I just lacked the courage. Then, on the Friday evening, there was a knock on the front door. Puzzled, I opened it to find Angie standing there wearing a long coat, very high heels and carrying a small bag. “Hello there,” she said gaily. “Missed me?” “Angie,” I cried as I let her in. As soon as she was in she put her bag down and shrugged off her coat. She was completely naked underneath.

My jaw must have dropped in amazement because, before I knew it, she was putting her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately on the lips. “I’m your pleasure slave for the weekend,” she breathed heavily. “Master said you would be needing me by now.” I didn’t know what to say but I did blurt out, “but Angie, look at me, I’m still fat and ugly. Why would you want to be with me?” She laughed. “Firstly, because I was fat and ugly so you do not gross me out in the least. Secondly, because I know you really need this and thirdly, because I really love you and have the screaming hots for you.” “You do?” I said in amazement. “Oh yes I do, feel how soaking wet I am down there.” She guided my hand down to her cunt and then proceeded to kiss me on the lips again. My oh my, she really was soaking wet and horny.

She leaned back while keeping her arms around my neck. “Fran, when was the last time you had someone make love to you? I mean, really make love to you?” I stammered in embarrassment before finally admitting about four years. “That’s what I thought,” she said. “Master and I both agree that has to change right now. Oh, and one more thing. Master told me to tell you that you have the power to let me cum. I can never cum when I want but only when you or he permits it or he forces me to cum on command.” I looked at her in astonishment before promising I would let her cum whenever she wanted. “No, no Fran. You don’t understand. I love being denied and kept desperately horny. I love knowing I only get to cum if I have served you well and given you lots and lots of pleasure. Let yourself relax, enjoy me to your hearts content and make me earn my reward.”

In the meantime she was steering us towards the bedroom. She undressed me before we both fell onto the bed in a tangled heap.. So we made love together for the very first time. We caressed and fondled and kissed and the feel of her loving body against mine was wonderful beyond words. I remember balling my eyes out in gratitude and so many pent up emotions just bubbled away to be replaced by her love. I loved her so much. Then she ate me out so many times I thought I would die and go to heaven. I never knew I could cum so many times but I suspected Graham’s power was already having an impact. I also learned something else. The second or third time she ate me to orgasm I ejaculated for the first time in my life. I was utterly stunned by it. Even more stunning was Angie drank down every last drop with out so much as missing a beat and then kept on licking away at my clit. I resolved then and there that I wouldn’t let her cum that night as a reward. She writhed on the bed in mindless heat and arousal and begged to do anything I wanted if only I would let her cum. So I had her make love to me again.

That night I slept better than I had in well over a year. A couple of times during the night I was woken by Angie eating me out again but I just dreamily lay there enjoying her efforts, had a nice little orgasm, then drifted back to sleep almost immediately. She later told me she was gagging horny and frustrated all night. In the morning she woke me again by eating me out and then we cuddled and kissed for ages while she ground her steaming wet cunt against me. It was simply divine. I had never felt so loved and wanted. And yes, I did let her cum a bit later. Only after she had eaten me out a couple more times of course.

At the end of the second month we moved in together. I had dropped around 70 pounds and my hip wasn’t giving me any trouble at all. I wasn’t exactly dancing at 305 pounds but I did feel as if I had a spring in my step. And the horniness! I now knew what Angie had been talking about. I was insatiable. I masturbated every chance I got and when I wasn’t doing that I had Angie eat me out over and over again. I still didn’t want to have hetero sex with Graham but I was realizing that here was a man I could trust totally and really like and love. Yes I thought, I really did love him.

Graham did have me do one thing though. He told me to go back to my old job and ask for it back, and with a raise. I thought he was nuts but his tone brooked no denial so I relented and did as he asked. He smiled that mysterious smile he has and said, “trust child.” Well, I went back and you could have knocked me over with a feather. As soon as they saw me walking—not limping—through the door the manager was practically begging me to come back. It seemed they hadn’t been able to find anyone decent to replace me, and the place had been falling apart. They even agreed to the raise. Now fancy that.

One other thing happened around that time. A week after we had moved in Graham received a letter that had been forwarded to him from his old place. It was from Mr Cooper.

‘Dear Graham

You have received this letter because I have now passed away. Please do not grieve for me. I have lived a very full and rich life. More than any man can reasonably expect to hope for. I had 63 years with a wonderful woman. I’ve got children and grand children and great grand children all doing well and you can’t imagine how proud that makes me feel. Over and above that, I’ve had the honour of being able to help people through all the charity work I’ve done over the years. To see someone heal and know you have had a part in it is very special. I see in you someone who has a deep compassion and strength and, if you still want to repay me at all, it would please me mightily if you would share those qualities with those who really need it in our society. I am now with my beloved Martha and that is the way it should be. I have died a very happy and content man.

Take care son
Adrian Cooper’

Graham was devastated by the letter but fortunately we were able to make it to his funeral. We were staggered at the number of people who turned up for it. Hundreds of them and they all told stories of how Mr Cooper had helped them with his kindness and generosity. The tears flowed down our faces and Graham vowed then and there he would honour Mr Cooper’s request.

Life moved on though. At three months I had dropped just over 100 pounds and weighed below 300 pounds for the first time in years. I can’t begin to describe how good that made me feel. Sexually, things advanced as well. I’d been having lots of sex with Angie and she was having lots of sex with Graham but a connection still hadn’t been made between us. But I knew I was getting there and Graham wasn’t pushing. Actually, Angie was more hoping for us to get it together. Graham had this sort of infinite patience that could be quite unnerving. Anyway, I made a leap forward when I joined in a threesome with them. I remember having Angie eat me out while Graham fucked her from behind. I saw his erect cock and remembered thinking how gorgeous it looked and what it would be like fucking me. It still grossed me out when I saw Angie sucking him off and even more when I saw her eagerly scooping up his cum and swallowing it as it dripped out of her cunt. She looked at me and said, “soon you will know child,” in her best Graham imitation. Then she giggled her head off. At the time I was very dubious about knowing. Later I would know. Oh how I would know. All that aside, the whole scene made me so horny that I readily agreed that we should do it again real soon.

We all slept together for the first time that night and it’s stayed like that ever since. A word of warning! Whoever sleeps in the middle of a threesome tends to get cooked from body heat and crushed as well. Make sure you have a large king size bed like the one we have bought and then have everyone take turns being in the middle. Mind you, these days I can’t begin to describe how delightful it is to be woken up in the middle of the night by Graham’s cock sliding in and out of my cunt as he spoons me from behind. Angie and I often return the favour as we suck him awake when our horniness gets the better of us. He wakens with this dreamy horny smile on his face, fills our mouth with is wonderful cum and then quickly drifts off back to sleep.

Anyway, from that point on, things progressed faster. We became much more public in our sex between us. That was another aspect of Grahams power. I was now totally comfortable being nude and would often masturbate in the lounge or kitchen or wherever I had the urge in the house. And I had that urge a real, real lot. In the meantime I would often come across Angie sucking off Graham’s cock and see the shuddering orgasms it would give her. When it wasn’t that it would be her being casually bent over a table or chair while Graham fucked her from behind. The lustful expression on her face and gasping orgasms showed how much she relished being used by him. There were many nights when we’d all be naked in the lounge room watching TV, me cuddled beside Graham on the lounge with my legs spread wide apart while I lazily masturbated and Angie happily kneeling between his knees slowly sucking him off. It all seemed so natural and comfortable. I would watch Angie’s head bobbing up and down on Graham’s erect cock while he would occasionally fondle and suck on my tits and even play with my clit.

I think it was about this time that I start thinking of Graham as Sir. We were on the lounge one evening and I was watching Angie suck on Graham’s cock. The sight looked so beautiful and gorgeous I wished I could give Sir pleasure like that. The thought startled me. The ‘Sir’ part as much as the thought of sucking his cock. At that moment Sir turned to look at me with a knowing smile on his face. He didn’t say anything but gave me a deep kiss before returning his attention back to the TV. Did he know what I was thinking and feeling? I don’t know but I suspect he did.

We also started taking turns showering with each other. It felt really good soaping Sir up, seeing his cock get hard, and having him do the same to me. Caressing my boobs and arse then fondling my clit while kissing me deeply. My first orgasm from him came in the shower and I got to find that handling an erect cock seemed mighty fine. He was a gentleman though and made sure he never came. These days I try my level best to get him to bust all over my face and tits and into my mouth.

Oh gawd, that makes me so wet just thinking about it. Pardon me, gotta go and do something about this.

That’s better. I’ve now got Angie naked below the office desk, busily lapping away at my clit. Did I mention that we are usually both naked around the house so it’s very easy to arrange this or for Sir to use us. Oh my, hold on, orgasm on the way.

Hello, I’m back. Whew, let me catch my breath a bit. Where was I? Oh yeah, I remember.

At month four, Sir fucked me for the first time. In this respect I was a virgin but by then I was so gagging for him to fuck me that I just about pounced on him. Nevertheless, he was on top of me while Angie kissed me deeply and lovingly. When he came I came as well but not in any way I had ever experienced before. It wasn’t so raw and animal but deeper and more loving. I cried buckets of tears and thanked them so much and then surprised myself by kneeling before him and saying, “Sir, my cunt is yours. Please fuck me whenever you wish.” “You really wish this Fran?” he replied. “Oh yes Sir, more than anything. I want you to know you can use me for your pleasure any time, any place, as often as you like, as long as you like. I am yours and I cannot say no to your desires.” Of course, Angie dived down on my muff, licking up gobs of cum and bringing me off god knows how many times. A girl could really get to liking this. Mind you, she came a lot from lapping up all his cum. Greedy slut! lol.

I’ve been Sir’s fuck slut slave ever since. I love it when he casually fucks me from behind. Take last night for example. We were in the kitchen talking while Angie prepared the evening meal. Sir had the urge so he bent me over the kitchen table and plunged his cock inside. I’m always wet and hungry for him so his cock slid in very easily. It was all so casual and relaxed. We continued talking while Sir slowly fucked me for his pleasure. I particularly liked the way it made my tits sway back and forth which caused my nipples to brush against the table top. Angie happily continued to cook but it was turning her on as I saw her nipples get very hard and juices start running down her inner thighs. Sir finally came and then I came and then Angie rushed to kneel behind me and lap up all Sir’s cum. Of course she came from that. Lord, it makes me so horny just thinking about it but I must get back to the story and being “saved”.

Month five. I screwed up my courage and asked to suck off Sir’s cock. Well, begged actually. When you’re dripping horny all the time and wanting to pleasure and serve your Sir, your perspective changes a lot. That night I knelt before Sir, his cock semi erect and waiting for my mouth. I really wanted to do this but was so nervous as well. Then Angie pushed herself face up under my cunt. I could see her eyes staring up at me while she started to lick away at my clit. I moaned in pleasure. With a muffled voice she said, “trust me, you’re gonna gush big time when Master cums. I’m here as catcher.” I laughed then bent forward to take Sir’s cock into my mouth. It stiffened almost immediately and he guided me gently in what to do. Meanwhile I was grinding my hips into Angie’s face as she lapped away furiously. It was such a special moment and then I felt that deep sense of service and pleasuring Sir and all doubts and reservations went out the window. I wanted to do this right for Sir more than anything. I was sucking for all my worth till he came. Oh my God! Angie had told me what to expect and I’d seen her reactions many times but I was still overwhelmed by it. I had never believed something could be so over powering in its raw pleasure and intensity. And Angie was absolutely right when she said I would gush. I gushed more and harder than I had ever done before but she drunk it all down as eagerly as I had taken Sir’s cum.

I was absolutely addicted to Sir’s cum from that moment on. I wanted more and leaned down for seconds. Angie slid out from under to kneel beside me. “Don’t swallow this time Fran. Hold it in your mouth and savour it.” Within minutes Sir came in my mouth and I came with another shuddering orgasm but I did what Angie had asked. It was exquisitely wonderful but I also discovered she had another motive. Before I knew it she was kissing me deeply with her tongue and sharing Sir’s cum with her never seemed more right. We both came as soon as we shared. It lasted only a minute or so before we both turned to look at Sir’s still rock hard cock with a hungry look in our eyes. I’ll leave it up to your imagination as to what happened next as we pounced.

Oh gawd, she’s brought me off again. I gushed this time but she drank down every last drop like the good little slut that she is. I love her so much.

At month six I was below 150 pounds and starting to look and feel pretty darn good I thought. I was also noticing that men were starting to notice me in the street. I was still very busty, though a lot firmer, and I found myself enjoying the attention. I caught Angie’s bug and started wearing more provocative clothes. The more cleavage the better I decided. Six months ago I would have raged at the thought of being stared at by men but now it gave me a little extra zing in my step. I liked being thought of as ‘hot’.

It was at this time that things were happening on another front. Sir was now the gardener at the park and took to talking to people of all walks of life as they passed through. Many were damaged people. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, sexual abuse, violence or mental illnesses of various types. All were helped by him. The physically damaged as well as the psychologically damaged. It was amazing how many dying and crippled people found their way to the park from the hospital. And, for some reason, they ended up talking to Sir and feeling better for it. Many he was able to help with a nudge of his power and for others it was just meeting someone who would listen without judgment. The park blossomed in more ways than one as its gardener tended to its many needs. Sir was honouring his commitment to Mr Cooper and we were so proud of him.

By month seven I had stabilized at my current size. All inhibitions about sex with men had now completely gone and we romped and fucked and sucked together in every combination possible. Some interesting other things had happened. You might note that I call Graham Sir while Angie calls him Master. I was always a much more head strong and independent gal than Angie and it showed in our relationships with Sir. If he gives me a direct order I cannot refuse but beyond that I have a lot of latitude. I can certainly question him and argue a bit and be as cheeky as all sin. Of course, I adore pleasuring his cock in anyway I can and he can make me cum on command just as he can with Angie (and the bastard’s bloody wicked about it—he he he), but most of the time I’m free to have orgasms whenever I like. Angie is his total slave. His merest wish is an absolute order to her and she is completely and utterly owned by him.

The other difference is my relationship with Angie. Very soon after being with her she became my submissive and I her Mistress. She’s about as submissive to me as I am to Sir and so we have a lot of fun. There’s a bit of a wicked streak in me so I like to make her bring me off many times before letting her cum, all the while keeping her desperately wet and horny. She mewls and pouts and begs but I know she absolutely loves it. Actually, she’s doing that right now. She hasn’t been allowed to cum for hours and every time I cum it makes her even hornier. It’s so much fun circling my toe around her clit. Her cunt lips are puffy and swollen and she’s positively dripping wet. But, unless I give her permission, she cannot cum no matter how much she lusts for it.

All in all, I have to say these power arrangements suit me and us very well.

Finale

I’m in the office busily typing away at this document when I hear the sounds of love making coming from the lounge. Poking my nose out the door I see Sir sitting on the couch with Angie kneeling astride his lap facing him. She is riding his rigid cock with wild abandon, her breasts bouncing up and down as she bends forward and kisses him passionately on the mouth. When she isn’t kissing him he is sucking on her rock hard nipples. It’s so gorgeous watching them. His breathing is getting deeper and more ragged. He is close, I can tell, while she would cum in an instant if she were allowed. Suddenly he stiffens and orgasms with a loud grunt, spewing great gobs of cum into her cunt. That sets her off, crying out in passion and lust. I am entranced. They stop and she leans forward to hug and kiss him with all the love in her being. He just as ardently hugs and kisses her back.

Others might be jealous but the thought never enters my head. How can I be jealous in the face of such sensual beauty? At other times it will be me riding his cock. In the meantime she slowly climbs off to sit on the floor beside him. Her back is to the couch and her spread legs wide apart so I make my move. Before she can do anything else I rush in, kneel down before her and start lapping Sir’s cum as it oozes from her cunt. She is very wet and my face is quickly soaked by her juices but I don’t care. As I gulp down the first drops of Sir’s spunk I start cumming with great racking orgasms of my own. Angie’s laughs at my lustful greed before leaning over and taking Sir’s cock into her mouth.. We are all in heaven.

Before finishing this story I need to mention the most important thing. Yes, I’m now trim, taut and terrific. Yes, I’m now a lust crazed slut. Yes, I’m now totally bi. Yes, I’m now submissive to a man. Yes, I might now be considered to be a busty bimbo. But, there is also love. More than I ever imagined or dared hope for. It pervades our lives and binds us and makes us more than we ever knew as individuals. It’s not always perfect. We have our moments and down times, but they are blips on the horizon. The amazing thing is we are never jealous. I watch Angie fucking and sucking and cuddling Sir and I only have love for them and wish them more love and pleasure. And Angie is exactly the same about Sir and me. And we have discovered in a 600 pound fat man a soul of amazing strength and integrity and compassion. We have found each other and our lives are filled with joy. It is my deepest wish, no, prayer, that you are blessed as we have been blessed.

Namaste
Fran

P.S. Sir left my boobs bigger than Angie’s. Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!