The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Frat Control Experiment

Parts XVII-XVIII

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under 18, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read this.

This is the continuation of the story begun in Parts I-XVI in five earlier files. You’ll have much more fun with this if you read those parts first. Now I’m REALLY running out of ideas for keeping this thing fresh...

XVII.

“Sorry, man, I don’t know why—unghhhh—I’m doing this,” said Rob, as he tightened his elbow’s grip around the neck of his fraternity brother Preston, on the carpeting of the assembly room of the Tau Epsilon house. Tau Epsilon was the prototypical “dumb jock” frat which specialized in those on athletic scholarships with low academic expectations.

“Unhhh... It’s... unhhh... OK, man, unhhh... can’t help myself... unhhh...” gasped Preston, as he struggled with all his might to release Rob’s iron grip. His long legs, muscles flexing, probed for a weakness in Preston’s position, found one, and he flipped Rob over. Soon Preston had Rob helplessly pinned under him, to the accompanying cheers of the others in the room. At that moment, both Preston and Rob stood up, eyes glazed, and walked over to sit on the floor at the feet of Preston’s happy younger brother.

All around the room, similar matches were taking place as part of “Little Brother Appreciation Weekend.” Of all the frats on campus, Tau Epsilon had the greatest number of members with younger brothers 14 and older—there were 26 such members—and the TE leadership, after a few visits from the Grand Master’s older brother who was also president of Sig Lam, decided to use frat funds to fly or bus in all the little brothers that would accept the invitation for the event. With such generous terms, nearly all the little brothers that were contacted did accept.

“Little Brother Appreciation Weekend” had been arranged by the GM’s older brother as a tribute to his own sibling, and to demonstrate to him that he was creatively worthy of his responsibility as second in command. Once everyone had arrived, the opening session began in TE’s downstairs assembly room. The entire group of big and little brothers was provided Kool-Aid and subjected to the standard induction by the GM’s brother. About half and hour later, to test their readiness, the brother had ordered everyone to change right there out of their clothes and into the official uniform of the weekend, which was a tight black Speedo one size too small that each was to find in a bin. These had been purchased with frat money for all the participants. No one had batted an eyelash when the change order had been given, and everyone made the change completely un-selfconsciously. Obviously the GM’s brother had learned over time how to perform a first-rate induction.

Once the group was ready, the Grand Master himself made his entrance, and stepped onto the podium. He proceeded to explain the rules: for the entire day, while inside the Tau Epsilon house, each younger brother had complete physical control of his big brother. They could use them as their puppet “players” in a game of domination: anyone their brother could establish physical control over would also become one of their players. The two boys that gained control of the most brothers would win “freedom of Tau Epsilon”, allowing them to come back and boss around the frat members any way they liked, provided they did no permanent damage to them. The rest of the participants would forget that the event had ever taken place.

And so the wrestling matches had begun, with the losing brother changing teams after each victory. So far, the biggest “stables” were being assembled by 16-year-old Dino Rizzo and 17-year-old Patrick Connell, whose big-bruiser brothers were the biggest, strongest muscle jocks in the frat. As their slave player collections grew, Dino and Patrick had to make decisions on match-ups of their secondary players to give their own big brothers a rest once in awhile. They had great fun using the bigger, older frat members as their toys, as in a game of marbles, to capture more and more toys.

While all this was going on, upstairs a very different scene was unfolding. Two of the visiting younger brothers had spotted each other as gay from the very start, seemingly the only two who were. After the matches had begun, they had quietly slipped out of the assembly room with their older brothers, and up to Vince’s brother’s room. As Vince and Jimmy held hands and looked into each others’ eyes, each described out loud what he wanted to do to the other, and immediately their straight older brothers, to their horror, found themselves forced to act out their little brothers’ fantasies wholeheartedly. “Oh, man, I’m going to shove my tongue down your throat and kiss you forever,” moaned Vince, and instantly Vince’s brother was forced to shove his long tongue down the throat of Jimmy’s brother as the two straight frat boys engaged in a long, sloppy kiss.

“Mmmmm, I really want to suck your cock through that Speedo and get it hard,” said Jimmy, and of course his brother soon found his mouth “hoovering” around the front of the Speedo hugging Vince’s brother.

After a few minutes, Vince said, “OK, it’s hard enough, now I want to plow your ass as long and hard as possible!” Vince’s brother stood, stripped off his Speedo, positioned himself behind Jimmy’s brother, and began to give him the first assfucking he had ever received in his life.

As they watched their playthings in action, Vince mused, “Man, I’d give anything to win that prize. Imagine coming back here and using all those big jocks as our personal fucktoys. Did you see how that tight Speedo on Dino’s brother was making him semi-hard, and how he was having quite a time keeping that huge cock of his from poking out of it? All wasted on a room mostly full of straight guys. No, no, do it faster, in, out, in, out,” this last to his brother, who looked up fearfully and then was forced to increase the pace of his cock’s pistoning.

“Yeah, but there’s no way we can win. You saw those guys downstairs, especially Dino’s and Patrick’s brothers. I mean, my bro here is a swimmer and pretty strong, but in sheer size and strength he’s no match for those football and basketball dudes downstairs. Neither is yours. Looks like we’re doomed to forget this incredible day. Okay, bro, get ready to cum BIG when you feel that big cock cum inside you.”

“Unless, unless. I’m thinking. There’s GOT to be a way to do this, it’s the biggest opportunity of our lives so far, we can’t miss it. OK you guys, it’s time—CUM NOW!”

Immediately, both straight frat brothers came at their brothers’ commands. Load after load spurted out from their helpless controlled cocks. When they had finished their last spasm, they pulled apart from each other in revulsion.

“Now, now, is that any way to treat your fellow love bunny?” said Vince. “You’ve got cum and sweat all over each other, and I think you should lick each other clean, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” added Jimmy. “And pay special attention with your tongues to any nooks and crannies where cum or sweat might be hiding—armpits, crotch, behind the ears, between the toes, in the asscrack, anywhere. And if your mouth starts getting dry, there’s plenty of cum on the floor to moisten it with.” The two older brothers drew together, each one’s face in the other one’s groin, to begin their intense tongue cleaning task.

As Vince watched the brothers’ desperately intense tongue-probing performance, the idea dawned on him with the proverbial suddenness of a lightbulb going on. “I’VE GOT IT! We’re going to WIN this thing!”

Jimmy was startled. “But how?” Vince explained his idea, and Jimmy lit up immediately. “I think you’re right. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. It follows the rules exactly...”

Once their brothers had finished cleaning each other up and were back in their Speedos, they were given their instructions, and all four went back down to the assembly room. By this time, the brothers of Dino and Patrick were cleaning the floor with their last opponents, and Dino and Patrick were high-fiving each other, ready to claim the victory, and the “freedom of Tau Epsilon” that would come with it. Soon, Dino’s brother had completed the pin to claim Dino’s last slave, and less than a minute later, Patrick’s muscle bro had taken the very last remaining frat member for his kid brother’s collection. At that exact moment, Vince’s brother stepped forward and grabbed Dino with one arm, and put his other hand around Dino’s mouth before he could cry out. At the same time, Jimmy’s brother did the same with Patrick. Since neither could call for help in time, their slave packs just sat staring for the thirty seconds or so it took Vince’s and Jimmy’s big brothers to completely subdue a totally surprised Dino and Patrick. The flailing young guys were no match for the larger college athletes. once pinned and released, their eyes glazed over and they came and sat at the feet of Vince and Jimmy, soon followed by their respective slave packs. Vince and Jimmy had triumphed.

Vince had Dino’s brother walk up to him and stand at attention, and Jimmy did the same with Patrick’s brother. “Get hard!” commanded Vince, and immediately, without even being touched, the Italian’s huge cock began to grow impossibly beyond the bounds of the Speedo that failed utterly to contain it. Much the same thing happened with Patrick’s brother at Jimmy’s command, his cock growing from a bright red bush of pubic hair that became visible as his Speedo was brushed easily aside.

“Well, I think I know who’s going to be giving the performance of their lives the next time we come here,” commented Vince, with a satisfied sigh.

At that moment, the Grand Master came in the door, applauding. “Great work, you guys. A perfect example of nonlinear thinking. I knew you could do it, of course. Why do you think I let there be two winners? One for each of the fully out gay younger brothers. Oh, there are a couple of other gay boys here, but they haven’t fully accepted it yet.”

Flush with victory, Vince beamed, and found the courage to ask, “Just out of curiosity, why are you doing this?”

“Well, if you don’t like this idea, you won’t remember it when you leave, so I can tell you. I already fully control three other fraternities at this school, and several sports teams. I’m trying to expand my reach, but there’s only one of me, well I guess two with my brother, and that just isn’t enough to keep expanding and reinforcing the control. I’m looking for truly motivated helpers that are smart enough to be part of my team. I think you can see that the rewards are incredible. So what do you think?”

“But we don’t live around here,” noted Jimmy.

“Well, I’m sure Dino’s and Patrick’s brothers could give you the use of their rooms while they slept on the floor. In fact, I think those two could become your full-time slaves if you’d like. They’re both here on football scholarships, so their time could be evenly divided between football practice and seeing to your every need. After all, they’re not expected to do much in classes. They won’t provide much in the way of mental stimulation, but they’ve got the full collection of orifices to be used. They’re also strong, so you could pose them around the room and use them as furniture, say as a chair, a desk, or a footstool, and they could hold that position for hours without moving. A bit of work for their muscles, but after all, that’s what they’re here for, isn’t it?”

Vince savored the possibilities... and yet... “But we haven’t finished high school.”

“I’ll bet once I show you some of my methods we could enlist your brothers to help ‘convince’ your parents to let you take a year or so off before finishing high school. But if you prefer, each of you lives near a sizable college—see, I’ve done my research—and those colleges each have chapters of one or more of my fraternities. We could use that connection to introduce you, and see if you can take control of the local chapter near home while still going to school. If you pass that test, well, who knows how far you could get.

“Think about it. In the meantime, come back anytime and enjoy the ‘freedom of Tau Epsilon’. You’ve earned it. And when you’re ready to get these two big guys into action,” he said, indicating Dino’s and Patrick’s still-erect, posed-statue-like brothers, “I’ll want to stop by and see what you come up with.”

“How do we get in touch with you?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll know exactly when you come by here next. These Tau Epsilons may not know that I exist, but they all know when to call me. OK, let’s clear everyone’s minds, replace their memories with those of a normal friendly family weekend, and send them home. I’ll show you how.”

XVIII.

“Over here... get a load of this!” Cory hissed to his friend Bart at the burger joint. The two 16-year-old friends, plus Cory’s extremely tall and lanky 17-year-old brother Ken the assistant manager, Hal, and Billy were working the afternoon shift. Hal, 22, with a face that was model-like handsome atop a wiry body with a slight build, was the former president of the Gamma Kappa fraternity, an academic star who, oddly, had dropped out of school a month before graduating and given up his medical school acceptance to work at the joint. Billy, 16, freckled, short and young-looking for his age but with a domineering attitude, was the younger brother of Brooke, the current president (and absolute master) of Gamma Kappa, on loan from Sig Lam, the fraternity that now secretly ‘owned’ GK. Hal had annoyed Brooke during the Sig Lam takeover of his fraternity, so Brooke had programmed a few changes into Hal that completely altered his life.

It was the relatively quiet period long after normal lunch hours, but before anyone came in for dinner. Most of the team was on clean-up duty, while Ken waited at the counter for any customers. Bart came over to the men’s room door where Cory had called him. Cory cracked the door and they both looked in. There, on his hands and knees on the floor, scrubbing the tiles with a toothbrush, was Hal the former GK president. His pants and underwear had been pulled down to his knees. Standing over him, with an Osiris sneaker firmly planted in his buttcrack, was Billy. As Cory and Bart watched, little Billy roughly probed Hal’s asshole with the tip of his sneaker while Hal scrubbed. Suddenly, Billy snidely remarked to Hal, “You missed a spot,” and applied pressure with his sneaker, causing Hal to sprawl flat on the hard floor. “Yes, sir, sorry, sir,” said Hal, looking fearfully up at his tormentor.

Cory let the door shut. “Incredible. Something way weird is going on with those two. You’ve seen how Hal always acts so submissive around Billy, but till now I never saw how far it goes when they’re alone. This sure seems to confirm my theory that something big is happening over at the university. I mean, why else would Hal drop out like that and come to work here, under the thumb of Billy?”

“Maybe he’s just a perv that gets off on getting pushed around by other guys,” opined Bart.

“Maybe, but don’t you think it’s a pretty big coincidence that the guy that’s pushing him around just happens to be the little brother of the guy that took his place as frat president? And there’s more: last week I ran into Louis Ducros coming out of the RTR house on frat row. You know him from our gym class? He’s a sophomore, metalhead, another non-athlete like us. He seemed taken aback to see me walking by, and quickly came up to me to ask me not to tell anyone where he had been. I agreed, but only if he would tell me what he was doing in there. He was VERY reluctant to tell me, and I had to threaten several times to tell everyone where he had been, even though I had NO idea why he was so concerned about anyone knowing. He then told me an incredible story, about how everyone at RTR was ranked by cock size, from the president on down, and he bragged about how he had several personal small-dicked college slaves in there to use whenever he wanted. He went on and on about what went on in that house. I just naturally assumed he was telling me a completely bullshit story, but then I got to thinking.

“The whole thing reminds me alot of a friend I had at school a couple of years ago, Dennis Lang. We met in the seventh grade, and we hung out together because we were never popular at school, too geeky, too weird, too smart for our own good, I guess. Later we discovered we were both gay, and though we experimented a bit with each other, we really weren’t each other’s type. We both liked muscled older dudes, and we would spend hours comparing fantasies involving guys over at the high school, usually the star athletes. Nothing much unusual happened until our last year of junior high.

“That year, when we were 13, we took control of our older brothers. Dennis had somehow gotten hold of a drug of some sort from his dad’s lab that made people more than normally suggestible, and according to him, when you used the right hypnotic methods along with the drug, once you made the suggestions they went in deeper and lasted longer than any previous drug. I don’t know how he got hold of the stuff with no one noticing, or how he got a steady supply. Now that I think about it, he probably used it on his parents to help him get it and cover his tracks. He even gave me a good supply, which I’ve used ever since to keep control of my brother. His obedience has gotten so built in and natural, though, that I don’t have to reinforce him often.

“Our brothers used to pick on us, nothing really bad, just normal big brother stuff. But it was still humiliating being pushed around. It was worse because we’re gay and our brothers aren’t. I remember the hot summer day at Dennis’s house when he first showed me what he had done. I got there early because we had plans to head for the county fair. We were going to take the bus over, but Dennis called his older brother Jeff into his room. I was surprised when Jeff came—he wasn’t exactly in the habit of doing what his punk little brother told him to do—and I was even more surprised when Jeff agreed to cancel the day he had planned with his girlfriend to drive us to the fair. Dennis even asked him for $20 and without a moment’s hesitation he took out his wallet and gave it to him. Dennis then ordered Jeff to go back to his room and wait for us, and Jeff just turned around and walked out the door.

“I was amazed. Dennis explained what he had done, and asked me if I wanted the same service from my own brother Ken. I thought for about one second and then said sure. Dennis said that after the fair, he would have Jeff take us over to my house to begin work on Ken, and he would show me what to do. I can’t tell you how excited I was to begin the process of converting the big goof from my biggest annoyance to my helpless servant. By the end of the summer, he did anything for me, and my slightest whim was more important to him that anything in his own life. Our parents thought it was just great that we were now getting along after years of one-sided fights. If they knew what was really happening they wouldn’t have been so happy.

“Dennis and I experimented on our brothers for a few months to figure out dosages, how long the stuff lasted, how well it worked with which hypnotic methods, and how far we could go with the commands we gave them. Once we learned pretty much how things worked, Dennis suggested we move on to bigger things. We sat around and compared our fantasies, trying to come up with something way kewl. By now we were 14 and starting our freshman year of high school, and our hormones and fantasies had grown quite a bit. What we finally did was, we spiked the water of the varsity soccer team just before practice ended, and once the drug kicked in about when they had finished their showers, we went back in and... Wow, I’m getting hard just remembering all this! We ‘programmed’ them so that at a command from either of us, they would all become horny puppies, crawling on all fours yipping and yapping, sniffing and licking each others’ crotches and asses. When we snapped them out of it, they didn’t remember anything. When I got home that afternoon, I spent HOURS jerking off, thinking of the sight of the team crawling over each other like that.

“When we went back a week later and hit their water again, Dennis clearly had a plan to move the project along. He had them recognize us as the ‘alpha dogs’, and put the team in charge of its two senior co-captain ‘beta dogs’. Those seniors were muscled and gorgeous—one had the most beautiful, powerful ass I had ever seen—and in their normal lives they had real commanding leadership attitudes which earned the respect of the entire team. But when we would put them in ‘dog mode’, we would stand there, our somewhat skinny freshman bodies at attention with our hands on our hips, and these beta ‘muscledogs’ would crawl over to us and sniff and lick our feet, crotches, and asses. As a sign of their submission, they would whimper as each of us powerful alphas placed a foot on the neck of his beta, claiming his total obedience. You can imagine what they would have done if they consciously knew any of this was going on—they would have beaten us to a pulp—but in dog mode, we were their godlike superior beings.

“We then used the betas to arrange a hierarchy of the whole rest of the team; with just a few yips and yaps, they communicated who commanded who, who sniffed whose butt. I remember the ‘runt’ of the team, a freshman like us, who ended up licking a lot of asses, since anyone had the right to make him do it.

“Two weeks later, Dennis came in with another brilliant idea. He made the players unable to cum without his permission, which of course made it impossible for them to cum except at the practice that we snuck into once each week. Can you imagine what that did to those poor guys? No matter what they did the rest of the week—jerking themselves off, or hand jobs or blow jobs or even sex with their girlfriends—they could NEVER cum. It must have driven that group of guys nuts, I mean, imagine your sexual frustration increasing day by day with no way to release it, and having no idea why it’s happening. Then without knowing how, they would get their release after practice on that one day each week. I can tell you, that idea of Dennis’s REALLY moved up the testosterone level at our command performances. They would blow huge quantities of cum all over the locker room at the first sniff or lick of their cocks by a subordinate dog. That lesser dog would then have to lick up his superior’s cum from the floor or anywhere else it landed.

“A couple of weeks after that, Dennis’s cruel streak came out even more. He changed the situation so a team member could only cum while fucking a subordinate puppy’s ass. Since the freshman runt had no subordinate, we let him cum when the last guy fucked him. Now remember, these are mostly straight guys, they’re not getting pleasure from being fucked, but they’re obedient to their superior dogs, and the once-a-week release is so wonderful when they get to fuck their subordinate that they’re learning to love it, even crave it. Subconsciously, of course.

“Outside of practice, we began to notice that the team’s puppy ranking relationship had started to carry over into their regular lives. Those who were higher-ranking puppies while in our hypnotic control started expecting and getting favors from their subordinates—rides, money, car washings, even use of girlfriends—when not in our control. Dennis thought this was the hottest thing, even hotter than our weekly use of our muscular betas for our own pleasure. I really enjoyed the sex; before all this I had really had none to speak of, and now each week my senior beta musclepuppy would come up to me on all fours, tongue hanging out while I petted him, totally eager to please me in any way. Dennis was clearly more into the control; having a locker room full of athletic guys under his complete command was the biggest turn-on for him.

“When the season was over, the team’s practices—and drugs and reinforcement—ended, and we generally left them alone. But once in awhile, Dennis would walk up to the senior who had been his personal beta dog and, right in front of his senior friends, ask him for outrageous favors, like having him give up a weekend and drive Dennis to visit his aunt and uncle 500 miles away, or asking him to give Dennis money for expensive skating gear, and the guy would go pale, but he’d agree to do it, right there in front of his friends. I’m sure he had no idea why he was agreeing to it, except this respected senior leader mysteriously felt leftover fear and respect for this skinny freshman.”

“Wow, incredible. I’m getting WAY hot just hearing the story.”

“Well, that was nothing compared to what Dennis did to the school’s basketball team the next term—”

“Wasn’t that the year we went undefeated during the regular season?”

“Yup, and it was no coincidence. Dennis had obviously thought long and hard about what to do before the season started. Instead of directing all the action, he actually decided to leave it up to the players to decide how to provide our entertainment. When we spiked their drinks the first time, he gave just three orders. First, he ordered the team never to notice either of us in the locker room. Second, he completely convinced the team that success on the court would come only by inflicting pain and humiliation on the team captain in the locker room. The more pain and the greater the humiliation, the greater the success. They all totally believed it, especially the captain himself.”

“Wasn’t that Jack Hulse? Who went on to Duke?”

“That’s right, the only 6′9″ player in our league at the time, and he wasn’t the skinny rail type even in high school. He had incredible upper body strength and build, and I got off just watching the muscles in his legs flex as he ran the length of the court. And that rich chestnut hair! Anyway, Dennis’s third order was whispered just to him: whenever he was on the receiving end of pain and humiliation at the hands of his teammates, he would get an incredible hardon that wouldn’t quit. This would just make the others all the more eager to step up the punishment. Later, Dennis programmed the coach and manager not find anything that happened in the locker room unusual. That was it. All we had to do was stand back and watch what happened.

“The team immediately figured out that they couldn’t hurt Jack BEFORE a game without affecting his performance, so what happened was that the torture sessions came AFTER successful games. And the more successful the game, the more brutal and debasing the following ‘thanksgiving’ session would be. Of course, the team also couldn’t do anything to Jack that would cause visible marks or bruises beyond the area covered by his uniform.

“The team started with simple stuff. They’d strip Jack, bind his wrists and ankles to the pipes in the locker room, and just beat and kick him while calling him names. One guy pulled a fat belt out of his locker and used that on Jack’s butt. Of course Jack would helplessly get that immense hardon which spurred the team on even more. But Jack would grit his teeth and take it like a man, and the team won its first few games by a small margin. The team concluded they weren’t humiliating Jack enough and needed to step up the action.

“Two of the team members went on a mission to the bad side of town to find sex toys they could use on Jack. With some experienced help from the clerk, they came back with an assortment of dildos, including an electric vibrating one with a remote control. They even found some device with electrodes you could attach to someone’s balls and deliver a nasty shock, and one of the members set it up so the ball shocker could also be operated from the remote. You should have seen Jack’s face when they first brought in the toy collection! He wasn’t sure he could take it, but he knew he had to try, for the team. To increase the humiliation during the sessions, he was no longer permitted to look his teammates in the eyes, only at their feet or crotches. He had to crawl on the floor from one to the other while the remote was passed around, groveling before them. They would command him to do physically impossible things, and when he failed, he would get a ball shock, after which he would have to thank the shocker.

“The team started winning games by bigger and bigger margins, and the sessions got more and more intense. In one, a crawling Jack was ordered to learn the foot odor and taste of each teammate. Then he was blindfolded with a few very used jockstraps and ordered to identify each teammate by sniffing and licking their feet. When he got it wrong, he was delivered a ball shock. When he was right, he was rewarded with the vibrating dildo. I’ll never know how he managed to keep up his hardon even when he was being shocked.

“At other post-game sessions, he’d have to clean off each sweaty team member with his tongue while having his ass kicked or beaten by the others. In one of the later sessions, he served as the team’s urinal, having to lick himself and the floor clean whenever they missed his mouth on purpose.

“At away games, the team would bring a special equipment bag with his toys, and would guard the door to make sure no one from the outside would accidentally come in and see what was going on. No one ever did.

“As you know, the team ended the regular season undefeated, and went up to the state tournament. Unfortunately, in the first game we were up against a big inner-city school where basketball was everything and they had like four guys over 6′6″. We did OK—we lost by only 4 points when we were supposed to get creamed—but we did lose.

“After that game, Dennis and I went to the locker room to see what would happen. The loss got the team all depressed, and it seemed to snap them out of their programming. After all, the season was over, and there was no reason for them to go through the ritual anyway. Jack was the most depressed of all, even though his future was bright since he had already signed with Duke. As he showered and changed, he looked longingly at one teammate after another, but he saw that no one was paying any attention to him. He got this odd look on his face, like something was missing. He dressed slowly, so he wasn’t done even after the last of the other players was dressed and they had said their goodbyes. Once the locker room was empty, he grabbed the secret equipment bag, pulled out the ball shocker, the electric dildo and the remote control, and put them on. Then he went over to a laundry basket nearby and pulled out some grungy used jocks, and while he sniffed and licked them, he used the remote to shock himself and turn the dildo on and off. I mean, there he was, his huge body writhing on the floor, groaning in agony and ecstasy while he tortured himself! He missed the pain and humiliation so much he was doing it to himself. I always wondered if that desire ever wore off, or if he had to go looking for someone to abuse him when he got to Duke.

“As Dennis and I stood there watching this, all Dennis could think about right then was how hot it would have been to make the losers the absolute locker room slaves of the winners. He imagined the big inner-city dudes strutting in, all cocky and attitude, and the eyes of our team glazing over, standing at attention, ready for orders, fully, horribly aware of what was going on but unable to stop it or to disobey their ‘masters’. You could tell he was thinking ahead even then.”

“Wow, sounds like he could have eventually controlled the whole school. But I’ve never heard of the guy. What happened?”

“Dennis dropped out of school before the end of that year. He said he didn’t need any more of this kid stuff, he was moving on to bigger and better things. I’ve seen him once or twice around town, but he was always too busy to talk to me. It didn’t dawn on me what he might be up to until the university’s basketball team unexpectedly had that ‘dream season’ last year, which got me to thinking he might be involved. Then at the start of this school year, Dennis’s brother Jeff became president of the Sig Lam fraternity—as a freshman! And now this Louis Ducros thing. I’m sure Dennis is behind all of this. Well, I’m going to see if I can smoke him out. And I know the perfect way to do it: I intend to take personal control of the RTR fraternity!”

“But... but how are you going to get control of RTR? Louis told you they were ruled by dick size. I’ve seen yours in the showers after gym class, and while it’s not small—what is it, 7, 8 inches?—it can’t be a match for those college guys, especially whoever must be president over there.”

“Jason Cole. No, you’re right, I couldn’t just stroll over there and take over the place myself. And if my guess about what’s happened over there is right, they’re probably fully conditioned by now to reject changes in their ‘programming’ from others, so I doubt using the drug would work even if I had enough of it, which I don’t. But I’ve got a secret weapon. KEN—FRONT AND CENTER!”

Cory said the last loudly enough to cause Ken at the counter to snap to attention. His eyes glazing over, Ken abandoned a customer who was in the middle of giving his order, spun around on his heels and marched helplessly to the back of the restaurant where Cory and Bart were waiting. When he got there, he once again came to attention and awaited orders, staring straight ahead.

Bart was impressed. “So he’ll do whatever you say. Kewl. Have you ever forced him to make out with you?”

“Sex? With him? Nah, look at him. Skinny from top to bottom, all hands and feet, knees and elbows. Well, OK, maybe I’ve used his long tongue, deep throat, and itchy asshole on a few occasions. But I prefer guys with ripped bods—like Jason at RTR. According to Louis, Jason’s gay, he lords it over the place, and everyone does everything sexual he says to do and loves it, even the straight guys. If I can impose my will on Jason, the rest of the frat will follow, willingly. And here’s how I’m going to do it: EVERTHING OFF,” he barked at his brother, who immediately raced to remove shoes, socks, uniform, and underwear, and came once again to rigid attention, staring straight ahead all the while.

“Oh my God,” said Bart, stunned by the sight in front of him. For there, amid Ken’s smooth flat chest, polelike legs and skinny arms, huge hands and feet, was the longest hose he had ever seen hanging off a guy. It looked to be about nine or ten inches, and it was entirely soft!

“All right, let’s see what effect THIS has on Jason’s programming!” snickered Cory, as he eagerly began plans for his takeover.