The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Hypnosis Session Chapter 1

“Mom, do we really have to do this?” Samantha said as she and her mom walked towards the office. “I saw the ad for a free hypnosis session in a magazine and I thought it could be fun because I haven’t seen you in a while.” Her mom responded. Samantha was quite the looker at 22 years old with a thin frame with long straight black hair and blue eyes. Her mom was maybe even better looking than her with a pretty face, brown eyes, and brown hair tied in a ponytail going down her back. “Well I guess it could be, I miss doing stuff with you ever since I went off to college.” Samantha admitted to her as her mom smiled. They walked into the office and they saw a long red haired woman sitting there with a bright smile on her face. “Hello you two are you here for the free session?” The woman asked. “Yeah we are.” Her mom responded as she and Samantha smiled. “Great! I’m Doctor Karen Williams nice to meet you two.” She said. “Nice to meet you, I’m Catherine.” Samantha’s mom responded. “I’m Samantha.” Samantha said. “If you two could just take two chairs and sit in front of me then we could get started.” Doctor Williams said. As Samantha and Catherine went to get two chairs from a nearby table, Doctor Williams admired how attractive both of them are. Today was certainly her lucky day. As they both sat down Doctor Williams said “Are you two ready, I have to warn you that my method is a bit unorthodox.” Doctor Williams said as they both got quizzical looks on their faces. “What could you possibly mean by your method being unorthodox?” Samantha asked. “Well I’ll show you.” Doctor Williams responded by starting to unbutton her blouse. “Woah woah woah what are you doing?” Samantha asked as she stopped unbuttoning. “This is what I meant by an unorthodox method, as crazy as it may seem I actually use my breasts to hypnotize my patients.” Doctor Williams stated. “You can’t be serious.” Samantha said as she looked towards her mother in disbelief. “Samantha don’t be rude.” Catherine snapped at her. “I assure you I’ve done this many times and everyone has loved what I’ve done.” Doctor Williams assured them. “Fine, I’ll take your word for it.” Samantha said to her.”

“Great! Now let’s get started.” Doctor Williams said as she unbuttoned her blouse and bra and tossed them to the side showing the two of them her breasts. “Now all I need you two to do is stare at my breasts as they swing back and forth.” She said as she began to swing them back and forth. She saw that the two of them began to follow her breasts with their eyes. “Just begin to watch the breasts as they swing back and forth, back and forth. Just relax and start to lose yourselves to them.” The mother and daughter kept on following them not saying a word, both of them now not wanting to look away. “That’s right just keep looking at my breasts, look at how perfectly round they are and you want to keep looking at them.” Samantha and Catherine both continued to stare into them and absorb the words that the hypnotist was telling them. Much to the hypnotist’s delight their eyes began to glaze over as they were driven into a trance by her swaying breasts. “Perfect just keep staring at them and going deeper and deeper into a trance, you like staring at my breasts don’t you?” “Yes.” The mother and daughter both responded in monotone voices as their eyes continued to glaze over and their mouths became slack. A few more minutes of swinging her breasts back and forth and she saw that her technique worked to perfection. Samantha and Catherine’s eyes were completely glazed over, their mouths were completely open and slack and they limped forward a little. Showing all the signs that they were completely under her control.

“Samantha, Catherine, can you hear me?” Doctor Williams asked. “Yes.” The black haired daughter and the brunette mother responded completely monotone. “You’re completely under my control, do you understand.” “Yes.” They responded once again as they just stared ahead, their eyes completely glazed over. “From now on you two will call me Mistress, do you two understand?” “Yes Mistress.” The two of them once again responded. “Now you’ll both do anything I command you to do, do you understand?” She asked. “Yes Mistress.” The two of the once again responded still in that monotone voice. Doctor Williams then got up and walked over to them, admiring the two pretty women before her. She first went over to the gorgeous mother and caressed her pretty blank face and ran her hand through her brown ponytail. She sat there motionless, eye’s completely glazed over, with her mouth slightly open, waiting to take any order that was asked of her. “Kiss me.” She ordered without even thinking about it. “Yes Mistress.” The hypnotized mother responded as she obeyed the command and began to kiss her mistress. Catherine’s kiss was one of the best she ever had and she made sure to fully enjoy it. When she finally let go Catherine went back to her original position with her eyes still glazed over. “Now stand up and strip for me Catherine.” “Yes Mistress.” Catherine responded as she stood up and took off her shirt and pants to reveal green laced lingerie. She then removed those and they dropped next to her. Samantha was still sitting there still in her trance while this was happening. She then stood there ready to receive her next order. Doctor Williams marveled at her new slave’s body: a thin athletic figure, perfectly sized breasts, a pretty good ass, and her pussy was freshly shaven. She knew she hit the jackpot with the beautiful mother. Catherine was as close to perfect as it could get in Doctor Williams eyes. Doctor Williams then felt up Catherine’s entire body ravishing in the entire experience. The doctor then took off all of her clothes revealing her completely naked body to her hypnotized slaves. “Catherine get on your knees.” “Yes Mistress.” Catherine complied as she went down on her knees. “Now worship my breasts and the longer you worship them the deeper you will go into your trance, do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” The hypnotized brunette mother replied as she began to kiss and suck on her mistress’s boobs, falling deeper into her trance. Doctor Williams moaned in pleasure as she felt Catherine sucking, kissing, and rubbing her breasts. After a few more minutes of it she commanded Catherine to stop.

She then went over to the long black haired daughter, Samantha who was still staring ahead placidly. “Stand up for me and take your clothes off.” “Yes Mistress.” She responded as she stood up and took all of her clothes off like her mother did. This time she was wearing a simple blue bra and blue panties. She took those off and stood before her mistress completely naked just like her mother. She had a great body too, not as perfect as her mother but still great. She explored Samantha’s body like she did for Catherine’s. “Now sit back down.” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha replied as she sat back down. “Now Samantha when I snap my fingers you’ll come out of your trance. But when you do you’ll find that you’ll be stuck to your chair and whatever you do you can’t get out of it, do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha responded. Doctor Williams then snapped her fingers and she snapped out of her trance. She then blinked her eyes and then looked around the room. Then she saw her mother next to her on her knees completely naked staring ahead with her eyes completely glazed over. “Mom! What did you do to her?! Why am I naked?!” Samantha yelled at the hypnotist. “I simply hypnotized her and plan to make you and her my sex slaves.” She answered nonchalantly. “No way, we’re leaving right now!” Samantha yelled but then she tried to get up but she found out that for some reason she couldn’t. “Why can’t I get up?! What did you do to me?!” “I gave you a command so that you couldn’t get up from the chair so there’s no way to escape.” “Why are you doing this to us?! MOM!” Samantha shouted but her mom just kept staring ahead with that blank stare. “I’m doing this because you’re both so attractive and I want both of you.” Doctor Williams answered her. “Let us go you bitch!” Samantha yelled at her. Doctor Williams didn’t like that Samantha called her that at all. “Catherine come over here and kneel before your daughter.”

“Yes Mistress.” Her mother responded as she walked over to her mistress and knelt right in front of her daughter. “What are you doing?! Mom please!” Samantha yelled as her mother still didn’t respond to her. “Now eat your daughter out Catherine.” “Yes Mistress.” She replied as she began to kiss and lick her daughter’s pussy. “Mom! No! Noooaaahhhh!!” Samantha screamed and moaned as her mother ate her out. Samantha couldn’t think of anything other than pleasure as she continued to get eaten out. A few minutes later Samantha exploded and she cummed all over her mother’s face. Doctor Williams then ordered her mother to stop and the hypnotized brunette mother stopped. “Move back to your original spot.” “Yes Mistress.” She said as she obeyed the order. While Samantha was panting and moaning out of pleasure, Doctor Williams then went in front of Samantha and started to sway her breasts in front of her. Samantha didn’t have any energy to resist at all as she just stared at her swinging boobs. She didn’t even need to say anything as Samantha had no strength to resist her boobs as her eyes were quickly glazing over. Not even a minute later and her eyes were completely glazed over and her mouth hung open with even a bit of drool forming on the corner of it. Doctor Williams reached out and stroked the black haired girl’s blank face and ran her hand through her hair and she showed no reaction.

“Are you back in your trance slave?” “Yes Mistress.” She responded with her monotone voice. “Now stand up for me slave.” “Yes Mistress.” She said as she obeyed her command and stood up with her pussy still wet. Now get on your knees before me Samantha. “Yes Mistress.” Samantha responded as she did as she was told and kneeled before her mistress. “You think you were so tough when you called me a bitch, well you’re now my bitch right slave?” “Yes Mistress I’m your bitch.” Samantha answered in her monotone voice. “Good now I want you to worship my breasts just like your mother did.” She ordered her slave. “Yes Mistress.” Samantha replied as she leaned in to her mistress’s boobs and kissed them and rubbed them. “Oh that feels so good slave keep going.” Doctor Williams ordered. “Yes Mistress.” Samantha responded as she kept worshipping her mistress’s breasts falling deeper into her trance just like her mother did. “Stop slave.” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha said as she stopped what she was doing and went back to kneeling in front of her. “Now Catherine I want you to worship my pussy and Samantha you worship my ass, do you two understand?” “Yes Mistress.” The hypnotized mother and daughter replied as they went to their spots in front and behind her. She was then assaulted by pleasure on both her pussy and asshole as her two slaves worshipped her. It didn’t take long at all for her to climax all over Catherine’s face as they continued to worship her. “Stop slaves.” Doctor Williams panted. “Yes Mistress.” They said as they stopped.

“That was absolutely incredible, clean yourselves up in the bathroom outside. “Yes Mistress.” They replied as they walked out the door to clean up. Doctor Williams then also cleaned herself up and a few minutes later they came back in. “Now put back on your clothes and sit back in your chairs.” Doctor Williams ordered. “Yes Mistress.” They replied as they put back on their clothes and sat down. She then went over to Catherine and gave her another deep kiss once again savoring it. Most times Doctor Williams would let her patients go after having her way with them, but Samantha and especially Catherine were way too special to let go. “Catherine, do you have a husband?” She asked thinking she for sure did. “No Mistress.” She was completely shocked but then she realized she wasn’t married and internally celebrated. “Why? Who wouldn’t want to be with a near perfect woman like yourself?” She asked her as she stroked her head. “I got divorced from my husband 2 years ago Mistress.” Catherine answered in her monotone voice. She then turned her attention to Samantha. “Do you have a boyfriend?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha answered her. “Now I have a few commands for when you get out of your trance. First when you awaken from your trances you won’t remember anything that happened during it. All you know is that you two enjoyed it so much that you want me to come over to your house and hypnotize you again tomorrow. Do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” The hypnotized mother and daughter replied. “Next, when I say the phrase ‘mother slave’ you’ll go back into your trance Catherine. Do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Catherine replied. Samantha when I say the phrase ‘daughter slave’ you’ll go back into your trance, do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha answered. “Next Catherine when you get home you’ll discover that you’re extremely attracted to me both romantically and sexually. You’ll want to be my lover and you’ll crave having sex with me. Do you understand?” “Yes I’m extremely attracted to you Mistress.” Catherine replied making the hypnotist’s panties wet. “Now Samantha when you find out that your mother’s attracted to me you’ll be happy for her and encourage her to go for me. Do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha replied. “You’ll also recommend to your female friends and their female family members to come and see me.” “Do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha responded again. “Finally, you’ll discover that you no longer love your boyfriend and break up with him. But make sure to tell him that it’s you and let him down gently. Do you understand?” “Yes Mistress.” Samantha answered.

Doctor Williams then snapped her fingers and the mother and daughter blinked their eyes a few times. “How did you like it?” Doctor Taylor asked with a fake hopeful smile. “That was incredible!” Catherine said with a lot of enthusiasm. “I really enjoyed it too.” Samantha said with a similar smile. “Hey Doctor Williams could you maybe come over tomorrow and hypnotize us again.” Catherine asked. “Yeah can you, please?” Samantha asked with a hopeful look on her face. “I’d love too! Of course I need your address first.” “Yeah of course.” Catherine said as they exchanged numbers and sent the address to her. “Good-bye you two have a nice day!” Doctor Williams said. “You too!” The mother and daughter both said as they walked out of the room. Doctor Williams could not wait for tomorrow.