The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ADVENTURES OF FREEDOM CHICK: TRIALS OF DR. X

Warning. This story contains material of an adult nature and should be read by mature audiences only. Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment

Part One

Route 66 Nevada, USA 1970’s

Charlie couldn’t believe his eyes. At first he thought he was having an acid flashback, but no, his eyes did not deceive him. There up on the side of the road ahead was the most beautiful chick he had ever seen, and she was hitchhiking all by herself.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of her and nearly swerved off the road, but he finally gathered his senses and pulled off to the shoulder of the near deserted stretch of two-lane highway just outside of Las Vegas and pulled his old van to a stop. He looked in the passenger rear view mirror and watched happily as the girl skipped up to the window of his van.

“Hi! My name’s Crystal!” She exclaimed through the open window as she eyed her potential ride. Well, he was kind of handsome and looked pretty normal...for a hippie. “Where are you headed?”

“I’m going to California, man.” Charlie said with a welcoming grin.

“Cool! Can I get a ride?” Crystal asked, batting her long lashes and flashing her baby blues.

“Sure, hop in.” Charlie said, barely containing his excitement. Her face was as fresh as a Georgia peach. She couldn’t have been more than nineteen. Just be cool he thought.

“Thanks a lot!” Crystal said gratefully as she opened the door, jumped in and slammed the door, placing her huge knapsack and guitar case in an empty place behind her seat, and then exclaimed, “Wow this is a groovy van.”

“Thanks.” Charlie said as he began to steer back on to the asphalt highway. He stared sideways at Crystal, admiring her tight bell bottom blue jeans, with laces in the front. A rainbow colored belt was looped around the waist of the faded jeans, and Charlie liked the way she had knotted her tie-dye T-shirt up below her pert breasts so that her soft flat belly and thin waist were exposed. He loved everything about her, from her lace up sandals and painted toes to her crystal blue eyes peeking from behind her dark round wire rim glasses, and her leather headband around her long straight lemon blonde hair. Rings and bracelets covered her fingers and wrists, and she wore no makeup on her unblemished face, except for some pale lipstick on her wide lips, and he even liked the tiny freckles scattered on her tanned cheeks and nose. This was one hot chick, and she wasn’t even wearing a bra! Suddenly, Charlie’s own patched up jeans began to get a little tight in the crotch.

“How old are you?” Charlie asked. He needed to make sure she was of legal age just in case the fuzz decided to pull him over for hauling jailbait across state lines.

“I just turned eighteen.” Crystal lied. She was really sixteen, but she knew her well developed but trim young body would fool this guy.

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief. He noticed that Crystal seemed a little shy, so he tried to make gentle conversation with her. “So, what’s in California? I’m headed there myself.”

“Groovy!” Crystal said with a sincere smile, and added, “I want to be a folk singer.”

“No kidding? Far out!” Charlie said. “I have a friend who produces records in LA.”

“Really? That’s so cool.” Crystal said, suddenly perking up.

“Yea. I could introduce you to him. He’s worked with Hendrix, The Beach Boys...even Joan Baez.”

“Are you serious?” Crystal exclaimed. “Joan Baez is my all time idol!”

“Maybe if he likes your stuff, he can make you a star.” Charlie said enthusiastically. This chick was definitely digging his line. He decided then and there that he was going to get a piece off this chick one way or the other before they got to California.

“Well...” Crystal said with hesitation. “I’m really not into music for material reasons. I’m really into it for the art. And I have a message I want to get out. There’s just so much injustice going on right now, you know what I mean?”

“Yea, I can dig that.” Charlie said in feigned agreement. “I’m from Arkansas. I was always hassled by the cops and got the shit kicked out of me by those cracker hillbillies. So I left.”

“Wow. That is harsh.” Crystal said in sympathy. She was beginning to feel more at ease with Charlie, and decided to confide in him. She never really talked to anyone about her problems, and it was nice to get this off her chest. Besides, he was a stranger, and she would probably never see him again once their ride was over. “I was an orphan, and I ran away from my foster home because my foster father turned into a fascist when I started playing my music all the time. And my foster mother treated me like crap.”

“Oh, man. That’s heavy.” Said Charlie.

“I’ve been hitching for days, but I keep getting picked up by creeps and perverts. All they want to do is get in my jeans. My best friend warned me about hitchhiking, but I brought this.” Crystal said as she pulled out a huge switchblade knife and popped open the blade.

Charlie gulped at the size of the wicked looking knife. Suddenly, he wasn’t so tight in the crotch any more. They rode on, grooving to 8-track tapes, and soon entered California. Charlie was planning his next move, and then he saw an abandoned rest stop ahead.

“Hey, do you mind if we pull over for a while?” Charlie asked his pretty new riding companion. “I’ve been driving straight for hours, and I need a little break.”

“Sure, no problem.” Crystal said.

Charlie pulled into the rest stop and went to the restroom to relieve himself. While he was gone, Crystal looked all around his van, checking out the flower power, smiley face and peace sign stickers, as well as the underground newspapers on the dashboard and the miscellaneous beads hanging from the rear view mirror. When Charlie came back, he slid open the side door, and climbed in the back instead of getting in the driver’s seat. He made himself comfortable in a lotus position as he opened a cigar box hidden in a side panel and began to roll himself a joint on the lid of his stash box.

“Hey, Crystal, you want to come back and blow one down with me?”

Crystal, who was suddenly nervous, replied, “No thanks. I don’t, um, smoke.”

Charlie shrugged and began to fire up his joint, inhaling with a mighty suck, and then holding it in to get the full effect. When he finally exhaled, he gasped, “Hey, why don’t you come back here and play one of your songs for me.”

“Um, sure, okay.” Crystal said. She thought it better if she went along with whatever Charlie said. She had never used drugs, and her father had told her that potheads and junkies went insane from using the stuff, so she never tried it. Crystal herself could just about pass out drunk from even taking a sip of beer.

As Crystal climbed in the back with Charlie and made herself comfortable, she wrinkled her cute nose at the strong odor of the marijuana. She opened up her guitar case and suddenly she began to feel a little dizzy. When she finally got the guitar out and started to tune up, she felt a tingling at the base of her neck, and then an overwhelming buzz began to fill her head. She giggled and strummed her guitar once. The sound seemed to vibrate throughout her body, and now Crystal slowly began to realize that she was high.

“Oh, wow... I feel...so...funny.” She giggled again.

Charlie looked at Crystal as her clear blue eyes glazed over. He was amused by the way she was nodding and moving in slow motion. He had never seen anyone get high from just pot smoke before, and it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. He quickly pulled out a roach clip and sucked down the last of his tiny joint, filling the van with as much smoke as possible. He was going to get this chick as high as a kite.

Crystal couldn’t function any longer, and she lost control of her fingers as they tried to strum out a tune on her acoustic. Ever so slowly, her head nodded downwards until her chin was on her chest, and then she caved over sideways, half conscious and smiling.

Charlie grinned when he saw Crystal blink her eyes sleepily and nod off. He quickly put his stash away and then took a deep breath. Where to start? Charlie thought. He glanced out the back and front windows, checking to see if anyone was around, and then he went to work. He was so excited, he was almost giddy.

First, Charlie lay Crystal out on the floor of the van as her nodded from side to side. Then he untied the knot of the T-shirt right under Crystal’s breasts. His heart was pounding, and he ever so slowly pushed up the T-shirt until Crystal’s nice firm breasts popped out.

“Shazam! Look at these!” Charlie whispered excitedly to himself.

Crystal fought to open her eyes and murmured, “Hey... what are you...doing?”

“Just relax baby,” Charlie said as he took her two succulent mounds in his palms. “Uncle Charlie is just going to have a little taste.”

With that Charlie bent down and stared sucking on Crystal’s pink nipples as she gave a little gasp and then started giggling.

“Ummmm! Hey... that tickles.”

Charlie sucked and molested her ripe melons for several minutes; slobbering, tasting and licking every inch of her breasts as Crystal squirmed around underneath him. She was trying to push him away, but her arms kept falling back down weakly. After giving her a playful little bite on her nipple, Charlie moved down to her waist area, licking her flat stomach and belly button and making her giggle some more. When he reached her belt line, he gave her a quick look. She had an euphoric look on her face with a wide smile.

Slowly he began to untie the belt and strings that kept her tight jeans closed, and Crystal now seemed to be coming out of her drug-induced stupor. She was now trying to keep his hands away from her pants and moaning, “Uuuuuh...what’s...happening...?”

Quickly Charlie slipped off her rainbow belt and used it to tie Crystal’s wrists together above her head and to the front seat frame.

“What...ummmmm...wait...” Crystal mumbled, half asleep.

Charlie grabbed his stash box and swiftly rolled another joint. He lit it up and sucked some in, before he wheezed, “Here, baby, I’m going to turn you on and take you on a little trip.”

He leaned over, kissed Crystal’s open mouth and then expelled the contents of his lungs into her mouth. When he pulled away, Crystal coughed and gagged, and soon she was buzzing again. She was barely conscious of the fact that Charlie was now pulling her jeans off her long slender legs, leaving her with only her white cotton panties.

Charlie was hard as a rock now that he had revealed Crystal’s perfect form. He ran one hand over her tanned thighs while he unzipped his pants with the other. He tickled and massaged her crotch with his fingers, and watched with amusement and horniness as Crystal sighed and giggled as her body reacted with her hips arching upwards.

Charlie grinned with delirious happiness. He was now going to give this runaway bitch a lesson about riding with strangers by riding her sweet bush long and hard in the back of his van. But first...just a little more gas.

Crystal grimaced as Charlie blew another thick plume of smoke in her face. The cannabis fumes sapped her energy, and now she was at the total mercy of her captor. Charlie straddled Crystal’s chest area and rubbed his rock hard shaft over her pink blushed breasts. They were soft as pillows and Charlie used them to fold around his dick so he could tit fuck her for a little while until he was primed and ready. Crystal reacted by only nodding her head from side to side, with her thick curled eyelashes fluttering.

Now he was ready. Charlie moved forward and placed the tip of his cock at Crystal’s parted lips and then slowly slid his thick shaft into her mouth. She was salivating from her altered state and the warmth and wetness made Charlie groan with pleasure.

Instinctively, Crystal closed her mouth around Charlie’s member and began to suck him off as if he were a pacifier. As far as she knew, she was sucking on a Popsicle or a candy stick. Charlie reached behind her head to lift her up a little so he could stuff his prick as deep as it could go. He let Crystal lick and suck him for awhile, and then pulled out when he felt about to pop. He rubbed the head across her lips and cheeks as she stuck her tongue out to try and lick it back in. He waited until his engorged cock settled down and then shoved it back in as she took it in eagerly. Charlie was in heaven.

He violated her mouth for nearly half an hour, all the while keeping her groggy with the weed smoke. Finally he couldn’t hold out any longer. He tensed up, grabbing her by the hair and shoving his cock deep in her mouth and nearly gagging her. He then unloaded thick ropes of come down her throat, which Crystal could not help but gulp down. He pulled out and squirted the rest over her face, neck and tits, and then wiped the rest of the cream on her flat stomach while she moaned softly.

When he finally recovered from his climax, Charlie got the munchies and decided to go get something from the candy machine. Before he left, he made a few adjustments to Crystal’s current situation and left the van whistling.

It was a several minutes later when Crystal finally cleared her senses. Her eyes came into focus, and she was now staring up into a Led Zeppelin poster pasted to the ceiling of the van. She wanted to rub her head and sit up, but she couldn’t. Slowly she began to realize why, and her heart began to strum in her chest. Crystal was now tied up spread eagle, her wrists tied up behind her back, and her ankles strapped with belts to the inside hinges of the back doors of the van. What was even more horrifying, was that Crystal was nude, except for her panties and sandals. And there was also some sticky stuff on her body. The last thing she remembered was getting her guitar out to play one of her songs for Charlie.

She attempted to cry out for help, but all that came from her mouth was a weakened, “Urrummmm! Ummmmmph!”

Her mouth had been gagged tightly with her own leather headband and now the moist leather was cleaved deep into her soft pinkish cheeks. Where’s Charlie? Something must have happened. Maybe we were robbed while I was passed out.

Just then the driver’s side door opened and Crystal craned her neck to see who was coming in. It was Charlie. Thank goodness. Now he would let her loose.

“So, you’re finally awake.” Charlie said as he climbed in back with Crystal as he munched on a Snickers bar. “I just had to go and wash up.”

“Unnnngh!” Crystal exclaimed through her gag. Clearly she was pleading to be untied.

“You’re probably wondering what’s happening.” Charlie said matter-of-factly as he continued chewing his candy bar. “You’re about to be fucked by Uncle Charlie.”

Crystal’s eyes went wide with terror. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her. Her friend had warned her about this, but she never believed it would happen. Where was her knife when she needed it?

“Are you thinking about this?” Charlie asked the frightened young teen as he punched the button and out popped the seven-inch blade. “After I get done with you, maybe we can have some fun with this. I’ll show you how to use it properly.”

Crystal began a whimpering moan as tears began to well up and roll down her flushed cheeks.

* * *

The red white and blue chopper roared down the two-lane blacktop. All 1500 CC’s of the powerfully stoked, chrome forked machine rumbled between the long tanned legs of an auburn-haired heroine wearing white hot pants and red vinyl Go Go boots. Her rather busty chest was barely contained within a blue star-spangled satin halter-top with billowed sleeves, which was tied off in a knot below her bursting tanned cleavage. There was also a silver choker around her neck with a female symbol dangling at her throat. She peered above her mirrored aviator shades at the van parked at the rest stop.

It’s him! She thought in excitement as adrenaline pumped through her gorgeous body.

She had been after this scum for months, following clues all up and down the Southwest leg of Route 66, his hunting grounds. The van matched the description given by victims of a serial rapist by the name of Charles Wayne, who targeted young female hitchhikers.

The woman rode past the rest stop, and then slowed to make a sweeping U-turn, her gloved hands hanging from the ape hanger handle bars, as she cut off her engine and rolled to a stop near the van as quietly as she could.

* * *

After several more minutes of verbal torment and teasing her nipples with the tip of the switchblade, Charlie was horny again ready for more action. He placed the knife aside and then rubbed his hands together and giggled like a mad scientist. As she gave out muffled moans and screams, Charlie untied her ankles and then delicately slipped off Crystal’s cotton panties to reveal her trim little patch of fur. As she squirmed and squealed, he combed her tender blonde forest with his fingertips and then slipped a finger inside of her. She seemed very tight, and from his explorations, Charlie confirmed she was a virgin!

“Sweet mother.” Charlie hissed. After a moment he decided he was going to save the best for last. Harder than a rock, Charlie flipped Crystal over onto her stomach.

“Get up on your knees, bitch!” Charlie ordered as he lifted her hips up roughly until her knees were on the floor so he could get into position for some back door action. Crystal continued to scream in muffled protest as Charlie kneeled up behind her quivering ass.

Charlie flinched in fear when he thought he heard a motorcycle or something roar past, but then the sound was gone and he chalked it up to the marijuana haze in his skull. He looked down at Crystal’s tender pink ass and gave it a good hard slap and a squeeze.

Charlie then leaned down, grabbing Crystal by the hair and pulling her head back hard so he could snarl in her ear. “I’m going to pump your sweet ass good and hard, baby. I’m going to break you in and then you’ll be my little fuck whore from now on.”

Crystal could not believe her ears. The sweet guy she had just met had turned into a horrible monster that was hurting her and threatening to do awful nasty things to her. She told herself that if she ever got out of this, she would never hitchhike again.

Just as he was about to place the purple head of his penis into Crystal’s innocent virgin asshole, the van door swung open behind him. Before he could even turn around, someone grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him backwards, laying him out on the gravel pavement with his pants around his knees.

He tried to look up, but the noontime sun was hitting him in the face. When he tried to stand up, a boot was planted firmly on his chest and he was slammed back down. At that moment Nancy Sinatra was singing “These Boots Were Made For Walking” on the radio.

“Hey, what the fuck?!” He exclaimed as he scrambled to his feet and tried to fight off his attacker. The woman made short work of him. First punching him in the gut and in the nose, and then taking him by the forearm and flipping him onto his back with a judo move.

The next thing he knew a figure was kneeling over him with a knee on his throat. It was her! The chopper riding super bitch that had been hounding him for months. He was always able to stay one step ahead of her, but now he was caught like a rat.

“Hey! Wait!” Charlie stammered nervously. “I was just having some fun.”

“If that’s what you call rape, I’ll make sure that that there will be plenty of fun for you when you go to the penitentiary.” The star spangled woman told him.

Then she seized Charlie by the balls, yanking his to his feet, and snarled, “Come with me!”

Charlie gave out a high pitch scream and scrambled along on his tiptoes as the long-legged heroine kept a firm grasp on his testicles. He had never felt such agony before and he was paralyzed with fear and pain. Still holding on, his nemesis grabbed him by the hair and slammed him up against the side of the van. She took a pair of menacles tucked in her boot and ordered him to put his hands behind his back so she could handcuff one of his wrists. Then she looped the other cuff through the door handle of the van and cuffed the other one. She left him gasping and bare-assed to the side of the van as she went to assist the terrified victim.

Crystal breathed a sigh of relief when the most amazing woman she had ever seen removed the leather headband from her mouth and began untying her.

“Don’t worry.” The woman told the frightened teen. “No one’s going to hurt you now.”

The two stared into each other’s eyes for a moment, and then the rescuer said, “Um, why don’t you get your things together while I use the pay phone to call the State police?”

Before her savior walked away, Crystal called out, “What’s your name?”

“Liberty Chick.” The beautiful heroine said, and then strutted away shoulders high and ample chest out in confidence as the wide-eyed teen looked on in awe.

One year later—San Francisco, CA

The phone was ringing at 7:00 in the morning and Liberty Chick was still in bed. Annoyed and frustrated, she finally answered it after the tenth ring and groaned breathlessly into the phone, “This...ahhhh... better be...(gasp)... important!”

“Babe! It’s me, Bernie!” Came a voice on the other end of the line.

It was her business manager, Bernie Epstein. No doubt he was calling to remind her of some appointment or another. She moaned. “What is it...(uhhh)...Bernie?

“Why are you out of breath?” Bernie inquired.

“I’m...um...I was...(gasp) ...doing my exercises.” Freedom Chick answered. “And how many times have I ...(uuunh)...told you not to call me ‘babe’?”

“Sorry, ba- I mean... Gloria.” Bernie apologized. “I just wanted to call and remind you about the press conference this morning at 9:00.”

“What...um... press conference?” Freedom Chick asked in confusion.

“Don’t you remember?” Bernie asked in near panic. “The one at the convention center. We’re going to announce your new deals coming out. This has been planned for weeks.”

“Oh...yea...I...(gasp)...remember.”

“Good. I’ll see you then. Get there early so we can talk.” Bernie said. “Ciao, babe.”

Bernie hung up before Freedom Chick could chew him out. But soon Bernie Epstein was all but forgotten as Freedom Chick dropped the receiver and lifted her head from her pillow and looked down between her legs to see the top of the blonde head twisting and turning on her moist crotch. Pleasuring her to new heights of erotic sensations was her teen lover Crystal Bright. It had been a year since they met that fateful day, when she rescued her from Charlie the rapist. She took her to her home in San Francisco to help her recover from her attack. Days turned into weeks and months, and the two became inseparable.

Freedom Chick took the fresh-faced teen under wing, applying for legal guardianship and then teaching her how to defend herself from the perverted male species. After time, Crystal asserted herself with the newfound confidence learned from her mentor. She wanted to emulate her idol by becoming a super heroine herself, but Freedom Chick insisted that she finish high school first and helped her enroll at St. Patrick’s School for Girls. Crystal dreamed that someday they would battle all manner of male scum throughout the city together as a team. Drug dealers, pimps, and rapists would all fall under the relentless onslaught of the devastating duo.

For now, Crystal was more than satisfied being Freedom Chick’s secret lover. She was now licking and teasing her wonderful sweet scented opening with vigor, driving Freedom Chick wild with passion and desire. Soon Freedom Chick began to shiver as her hips arched up as Crystal drove her tongue deeper in her slit. She grabbed on the brass bed rails with all her might and screamed out as her body tensed from a mighty orgasmic explosion. For nearly a minute Freedom Chick tossed and squealed on the bed.

When she began to calm down, Crystal let her down slowly, and then moved her lips up over her stomach and bountiful breasts until she was face to face with her lover. They kissed each other soulfully, exchanging tongues and spit until Crystal pulled away.

“Now it’s my turn.” Crystal said provocatively.

Freedom Chick arched a high eyebrow and smiled. She reached over into the night table drawer to retrieve a red white and blue strap on dildo.

Crystal helped her put it on and then climbed on Freedom Chick’s waist and straddled her. With one slow motion, she impaled herself on the shaft of the long rubber tool. Riding her idol was the most wonderful and exciting experience Crystal had ever felt. She had been with guys before, but if being with a real woman was this great; she never wanted to waste time with another man ever again. Freedom Chick was all she ever wanted and cared about, along with fighting male pig scum of course.

“Unnnnnh!” Crystal let out a long moan as she eased herself up and down until she was fully penetrated. “Oh... god... Gloria...ummmmm...this feels sooooo...intense!”

“Oh yessss, baby!” Freedom Chick agreed. She loved watching her lithe, tanned lover hump up and down on her lap as she tossed her golden blonde hair around. She really loved when Crystal called her by her real name, Gloria. She was sometimes weary of the adulation and attention she received from the population as San Francisco’s premiere crime fighter. It was nice sometimes to forget that she was a super heroine and pretend that she was just plain old Gloria Graham from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Freedom Chick grabbed Crystal by the waist and pumped upwards with her powerful hips, bouncing the squealing teen on her lap until they were both in the throes of a passionate frenzy of orgasmic delight. Crystal had to grab on the brass bed to brace herself while Freedom Chick continued to buck her up and down like a bronco. After several more minutes of furious fucking, the two women fell gasping in an exhausted heap on the bed.

* * *

Meanwhile, back at the Height-Asbury offices of Epstein Management, super manager Bernie Epstein was agitated as he strummed a pen on his desk nervously as his portly frame was practically shaking with nervous tension. Oy vey! This Freedom Chick was giving him ulcers. Booking gigs for The Who and The Rolling Stones was a lot easier than managing the affairs of a superheroine, and he almost kicked himself for taking this client. The only thing that kept him going was being able to meet sometimes with his gorgeous client, who was better looking than Raquel Welch and Bridget Bardot put together.

Just then, his assistant, Heather, a young twenty-four year old with sandy blonde hair and winsome good looks, entered Bernie’s plush office with his morning Ovaltine. She wore her standard ultra tight gray skirt, which was so tight she could barely walk in it. Her huge size 40D cups pushed her tight, white, see-through blouse to an almost popping open point, like a virtual Little Annie Fanny, and she was propped up on five-inch black patent leather pumps as she scooted across the carpet.

Heather immediately noticed her boss in distress and asked, “Mr. Epstein, what’s wrong?”

“This Freedom Chick is going to be the death of me!” Bernie moaned. “I don’t know if she’s a complete airhead or if she’s just screwing around with me.”

Heather set the glass of Ovaltine on Bernie’s desk and came around to rub his shoulders. “Oh, Mr. Epstein, you’re so tense. Is there anything I can do?”

Bernie began to melt as Heather’s expert fingers dug into his beefy shoulders. He just loved his bubbly airhead assistant. “I just need to relieve some of this tension I got.”

“I know just the thing, Mr. Epstein.” Heather cooed breathlessly, just like the actress Marilyn Monroe. She came around in front of Bernie, and slipped up the hem of her dress a bit, kneeled down on her shapely legs, crossed her ankles primly, and began to unzip Bernie’s pants.

Bernie leaned back in his huge leather chair, sighed, and the felt his tension float away as Heather’s head began to bob up and down in his lap.

San Francisco Civic Center 9:00 a.m.

“First, I want to make an announcement, and then we’ll answer questions.” Bernie Epstein informed the throng of reporters packed into one of the civic center meeting rooms. TV camera lights glared and an endless flash of bulbs popped as Bernie and Freedom Chick took their places behind a table strewn with microphones at the head of the room.

“Today, we would like to announce that Freedom Chick has established a new business corporation. It will be called Freedom Chick Enterprises. As you know, Freedom Chick has been fighting crime in our beautiful city by the bay for five years now. It has become increasingly difficult for her to handle the heroic activities of life as well as the day to day requirements of her time such as speaking engagements, special appearances, etc. From now on, all requests for her valuable time will go through my management office. There will now be a schedule of fees for those who wish to have Freedom Chick speak or make an appearance at their function. Now, I know what you’re going to ask. How can a servant of the city profit for her time? Well, super heroes have to eat and pay rent too, but let me assure you that all profits from these fees will go to organizations such as The National Organization for Women and battered women’s shelters, minus my fifteen percent of course. In addition, we will be soon rolling out a line of Freedom Chick merchandise such as posters, decals, Freedom Chick dolls and toys for the kids, as well as an exciting new line of Freedom Chick inspired clothing. Ladies?”

Bernie gestured to a parting curtain behind him and out stepped a bevy of beautiful models dressed in various red white and blue outfits based on the style of Freedom Chick’s costume. The models pranced while Jefferson Airplane blared on the sound system, all dressed in various miniskirts, bellbottoms, halter-tops and headbands, each flashing smiles and two-fingered peace signs as they posed and turned.

The press went wild, and light bulbs flashed even more furiously than before while Bernie glowed with pride. This was going to be huge success.

After a few minutes, Bernie dismissed the models and the male reporters groaned while the music died down.

“Now, we’ll take a few questions.” Bernie said as the press began shouting in unison.

“One at time!” Bernie shouted over the din. “You, over there.”

The reporter, a middle aged woman, stood up. “My name is Nancy Harmon from Ms magazine. I’d like to know why you insist on using the name Freedom Chick as your heroine identity. We at Ms magazine believe that today, women of conscience would find the term ‘chick’ demeaning and degrading towards the female sex.”

Boy what I wouldn’t give to degrade you. Bernie thought to himself, and before Freedom Chick could answer, Bernie spoke up quickly. “Mrs. Harmon...”

“That’s Ms. Harmon.” She corrected him.

“Ms. Harmon.” Bernie said with a sneer and a smile at the same time. “As you know, my client has been on the side of the female sex ever since she arrived here. She has countless times defended the rights of women, and I believe her record speaks for itself. All things considered, I don’t think her name really matters in the big picture. Next question.”

Another reporter stood up and shouted quickly, “Freedom Chick, how do you feel that your arch enemy, Dr. Xavier has been allowed to teach at St. Patrick’s School for Girls?”

Freedom Chick bristled at the question. Dr. Xavier, or Dr. X as he was once known, was someone she did not want to even think or talk about. It had been three years since she had been captured and tortured by the brilliant but evil scientist. She had escaped with her life, and destroyed his lab of horrors. He was sent away to a special rehabilitation center, and recently was deemed fit to return to society. What was even worse, was that Crystal was attending the school where he was now going to teach science. She argued with the authorities, but they assured her that he was a changed man. Freedom Chick knew better.

“I have no comment.” Freedom Chick said solemnly, trying to contain her anger.

“Next question.” Bernie called out.

A man stood up and stared right at Freedom Chick with a sneering grin. “Freedom Chick, would you like to address the rumors that you and a young lady by the name of Crystal Bright are lesbian lovers. And if this is true, do you believe that this sets a good example for our America’s impressionable youth as well as contributing to the delinquency of a minor, not to mention statutory rape?”

“That’s outrageous!” Bernie shouted.

Freedom Chick glared at Dexter James, the daily columnist for The San Francisco Post. He was a petty, vindictive male chauvinist pig who used every opportunity to denounce the women’s lib movement as well as Freedom Chick herself. All she wanted was ten minutes alone with him so she could crush his testosterone filled balls. He was so full of himself with his self-importance and good looks. She would love to take him down a peg or two.

Bernie continued over the din as reporters began all speaking at once after hearing this new allegation. “Freedom Chick is Crystal Bright’s legal guardian. As to Freedom Chick’s personal life, that is no one’s business but her own, and we won’t address such a question. Ladies and gentlemen, this press conference is over!”

With that, Freedom Chick stalked out of the room in a huff as Bernie arose from the table while reporters continued firing questions. He strolled over to Dexter James, who was packing away his notebook.

“I’d like to speak to you.” Bernie whispered under his breath.

“Sure Bernie.” Dexter said with a smile. “What about?”

“You know what about.” Bernie growled. “Follow me.”

Bernie led Dexter to a separate room so they could have a private meeting, and quickly asked. “What’s this all about? You’re not serious about this are you?”

“Yes, I am.” Dexter assured him. “As a matter of fact, I’m running the story tomorrow.”

“You better have proof my friend, or I’ll sue you into next week.” Bernie warned him.

“As a matter of fact, I have a nice little picture to run along with the story.”

Bernie’s heart seized up and his ulcer rumbled in his gut. “You’re bluffing.”

Dexter casually slipped a brown envelope from his briefcase and handed it over to Bernie. With his heart pounding away in his chest, Bernie carefully opened the manila envelope. Inside were a half dozen black and white glossy 8 x 10’s of Freedom Chick and Crystal Bright embracing and kissing, and there was no mistaking these for just friendly pecks and looked like they were taken at a park. Dammit, I told her to be careful with that little bitch of hers. Bernie thought with dismay. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“All right, James. Be reasonable.” Bernie said, trying to appeal to Dexter James good conscience, if he had one. “There’s no good reason to print this story.”

“There’s every reason to print it.” Dexter replied. “She’s polluting the minds of our youth with her overt sexuality. This city doesn’t need a ball-busting super bitch as a role model.”

“All right, there’s no need for name calling.” Bernie sighed. “Look, what’s it going to take for you to make this story go away?”

Just then, one of the models peeked in the door and asked, “Mr. Epstein, is it okay for us to change now?”

“Uh, yea, sure doll.” Bernie answered the pretty brunette, and then turned his attention back to the smug reporter, who was eyeing the sensuous young model as she exited.

“You know, you might be right Bernie.” Dexter said as his mind reeled. “Maybe Freedom Chick’s love life is her own business, as long as she doesn’t flaunt it.”

“Oh yea?” Bernie asked incredulously, stunned at the reporter’s sudden turnaround.

“I’ll tell you what Bernie, you do me a little favor and I’ll do one for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“You get me one of those models to... you know... and I’ll make sure these photos never see the newsstand.” Dexter suggested with a nudge and a sly wink.

Bernie’s mind churned as he processed the offer in his head. Suddenly, an old memory clicked in the back of his mind, and he told Dexter, “Sure. I can work something out.”

“I want the redhead.” Dexter suggested eagerly. “See if you can get me the redhead.”

“No problem.” Bernie grinned. “Tell you what. How does tonight at 8:00 o’clock sound? The Wiltshire Hotel on the East Side. Room 117. I’ll have everything set up.”

St. Patrick’s School for Girls

The bell rang in the hallways of the school, and one by one, girls with pleated skirts, white blouses, saddle shoes and bobby socks filed into the classroom. As the comely young girls took their seats, a man dressed in a tweed jacket, wrote his name on the blackboard.

“Good afternoon, class.” The bald, bespectacled man announced to his new class of uniformed young ladies. “My name is Dr. Xavier. I’ll be your new Science teacher. Please turn to chapter one in your textbook...Science and Our World.”

From the back of the room, Crystal Bright squirmed in her seat and fiddled with her ponytail as she eyed the new teacher. He looked harmless enough. Nothing like the way Freedom Chick had described him. She couldn’t imagine that this slightly built man was capable of the unspeakable horror that Freedom Chick could not even describe to her.

Well, she promised Freedom Chick that she would keep an eye on him, just in case he did anything unusual. If Freedom Chick didn’t trust him, she didn’t trust him either.

The Streets of San Francisco

Freedom Chick was in a sour mood as she rode her Freedom Chopper through the streets of San Francisco’s business district. She was itching for some action and she knew just where to find it. The part of town where drugs and women were peddled like candy.

Itchy, a pimp who ran a string of teenage prostitutes on the streets of the South Side, was busy berating one of his girls for not producing her quota for the afternoon. He had her bent over the hood of his Cadillac, with her arm twisted behind her back and spouting off in her ear with threats when Freedom Chick rumbled up on her bike.

She calmly shut the engine off, set the kickstand, climbed off and approached Itchy and his girl while she removed her mirrored shades. “Is there a problem here?”

Itchy released his sobbing teen hooker, and stood straight up, puffing out his chest. “No, there ain’t no problem here. So, what can I do for you?”

“You can get yourself and your slimy silk suit off my streets.”

“Is that right?” Itchy said in defiance. “And if I don’t?”

“Then you better hope you’re all paid up on your health insurance.”

“Shit.” Itchy guffawed. “What are you going to do? Slap me with your big tits? Hey... Now that I think about it, I’d kind of like that.”

Freedom Chick sneered and said. “Don’t test me. I’m not in the mood.”

Itchy looked Freedom Chick up and down like he was eyeing a prime cut of meat, which made Freedom Chick sick with disgust.

“Damn. You’ve got a body on you.” Itchy said with a sleazy grin as he stepped up to her with a cocky attitude while he scratched at his crotch. “I could get at least a couple hundred a night for you. Of course, I’d have to break you in first, and teach you how to be a good little whore, so you could please all your customers. You give head right?”

Freedom Chick seethed with anger. This scum lowlife had successfully pushed all the right buttons, sending her into a volcanic rage. Itchy never knew what hit him. The first blow was to the gut, causing a great whoosh of air to exit his lungs, thereby paralyzing him as he tried to gasp for air. The second blow was to his groin, courtesy of a well placed go-go boot between his legs, doubling him over. The third was a debilitating kung fu chop to the back of the neck, laying him out on the dirty sidewalk, shaking and groaning with pain.

“Well,” Freedom Chick said calmly in a proud pose, while the young prostitute looked on in horror as her pimp squirmed on the ground, coughing up blood. “So much for that.”

As Freedom Chick mounted her chopper and cranked it up, she told the teen hooker. “Get yourself another line of work. You’re too young for this kind of life.”

With that, she roared off down the street to look for more action. That’s when she noticed a green light flashing by the instruments above the tear drop gas tank. It was a signal that her manager, Bernie Epstein, was trying to get in contact with her. She pulled over to a phone booth and called Bernie, who answered from his office where Heather, his assistant, was busy giving him a foot massage.

“Gloria, I’m glad you called.” Bernie said. “I need to meet with you, pronto. We have a situation. How soon can you get to my office?”

“Ten minutes.” Freedom Chick said. This must be serious. It was the only time Bernie called her Gloria instead of babe, honey, sugar or some other demeaning name.

“Great, I’ll see you then.” Bernie said and hung up.

St. Patrick’s School for Girls

Crystal Bright was putting her books away in her locker. It was after the last period of classes, and the hallway was now empty, as all the students had left for the day. Crystal was always the last to leave after doing volunteer help in the Principal’s office.

When she closed her locker, she gasped in startled fright as she found herself suddenly face to face with her nemesis, Valerie Valmont, the most popular girl in school. Valerie was a grade ‘A’ rich snob who took a complete dislike to Crystal from day one. Her clique of snotty friends all stood around Crystal in a threatening manner.

“Staying after school to brown nose the Principal again?” Valerie asked in a sneering tone. “What are you doing, giving him blowjobs in his office?”

Crystal said nothing. She decided it was best not to respond to Valerie’s insulting taunts and wait her out.

“You think you’re hot stuff because you have Freedom Chick as your body guard.” Valerie said. “Well, she’s not here right now.”

“What did I ever do to you?” Crystal asked, trying to reason with the hateful girl. She was starting to feel very uncomfortable and nervous. She could probably handle Valerie by herself, but not with all twelve of her friends waiting to jump in.

“I don’t like your little attitude.” Valerie hissed as she pulled a nail file from her purse and held it up to Crystal’s trembling body. “The way you strut your stuff around here. I run this school...not you. Not ever.”

“I never said I wanted to run the school.” Crystal replied as she eyed the nail file.

“What’s going on?” Came a voice from down the hall.

The girls all turned in unison to find Dr. Xavier walking down the hall towards them. When he walked up to the group, Valerie backed away from Crystal and said in her best innocent schoolgirl voice, “Nothing Dr. Xavier. I was just borrowing a nail file from my friend Crystal.”

“Crystal?” Dr. Xavier inquired, as he looked at the relieved but still nervous student.

Crystal looked into Valerie’s burning green eyes and mumbled, “That’s right. She was just borrowing a nail file.”

“You ladies better head on home.” Dr. Xavier told the group of girls.

“Sure. No problem.” Valerie said as she flipped her long silky hair and led her group away. “Come on girls.”

Before they headed out the door, Valerie called out. “Bye bye Crystal. Bye Dr. X.”

Valerie had used Dr. X in the typical teenage phraseology, completely unaware of his past existence, but the sound of that name sent a shiver up his spine, and Dr. Xavier shut his eyes for a moment and winced as his face went pale.

Crystal looked at Dr. Xavier and noticed his discomfort. “Dr. Xavier, are you all right?”

Just as suddenly as the episode began, it stopped, and Dr. Xavier was back to normal.

“Yes, I’m all right.” He assured her. “Are you sure those girls weren’t bothering you? I’ll have a word with Principal Lee about them if you’d like.”

“No, it’s nothing.” Crystal said, trying to sound cheerful and up beat. “She’s just a bully that’s all talk. I can handle her. But thank you for showing up when you did.”

“Don’t mention it.” Dr. Xavier said, and then began to walk away when suddenly he had to stop and brace himself against the wall, dropping his briefcase.

“Dr. Xavier!” Crystal said as she went up to him to help steady him. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m afraid I forgot to take my medication this morning, and now it’s catching up to me.”

“Is there anything I can do?” Crystal asked in concern.

“No, that’s quite all right. I don’t live too far from here. All I need to do is get home and lie down.”

“Here, you’d better let me walk with you.” Crystal said as she held him by the arm and picked up his briefcase to carry.

“Bless you, my dear.” Dr. Xavier said with a gentle smile that seemed to hide other things behind it.

Epstein Management Offices

Freedom Chick too a seat in front of Bernie’s desk, as Heather sat nearby, ready to take notes. Bernie looked anxious, like he was about to burst, so she asked, “So what’s so important that you called me away from my crime fighting duties?”

“We have a potential situation that could explode in our faces if we don’t nip it in the bud immediately.” Bernie told her.

“Oh? What situation is that?”

“I think you know what I’m talking about.” Bernie said, taking a swig of Pepto Bismol.

“If it’s about that scumbag reporter Dexter James, I wouldn’t worry about it. He’s just a sensationalistic pig who just wants to sell newspapers by printing lies about me.”

“Look, let’s cut to the chase here.” Bernie said. “You know and I know that you and Crystal Bright are having a little thing.”

“Stop right there! How dare you insinuate...!”

“Let me finish.” Bernie interrupted. “What you do behind closed doors is none of my business, but when you take it outdoors, it becomes everybody’s business.”

“What are you talking about?” Freedom Chick said as she began to rise up.

“Dexter James showed me some pictures of you and Crystal.”

“That bastard! How?” Exclaimed Freedom Chick as she blushed with anger.

“Never mind that. I’m going to take of Dexter James. The rest of the press will have a field day, but they don’t have any real story. The story will blow over in a few weeks, but in the meantime, you are going to have an image problem that we need to repair, and fast. The citizens of San Francisco won’t be crazy about a superheroine shacking up with an underage kid.”

“And what exactly do you propose we do?”

“I’m glad you asked. First, you have to promise me no more public hanky panky with your young charge.” Bernie said and then braced himself before he told her. “Second, you need to make some sort of public appearance with a male companion.”

“What?” Freedom Chick gasped. “Are you joking?”

“Look, before you get all wound up, let me finish.” Bernie said, trying to calm down the stunned and irate heroine.

“I have a another client. He’s a big time movie star. Rock Stone. You’ve probably seen a few of his pictures. Swell guy.” Bernie said, trying to paint a nice picture. “He’s been dying to meet you. He’s a big fan.”

“I’m sure he is.” Freedom Chick sneered. “He’s just another egotistical man who thinks he can have any woman he wants.”

“Look, all you gotta do is go out on one date with him, you don’t have to sleep with him. Let the press take some photos, and the gossip hounds will go nuts writing you up about how you’re just a good old red-blooded American girl out for a night on the town.”

“Bernie, I can’t believe you want me to do this.” Freedom Chick sighed.

“Hey, I’m only asking you to do it for your own good.” Bernie assured her. “The press will eat you alive if you don’t. All this will end up helping all your causes.”

“And your bank account if I end up losing the merchandising.”

“Gloria! I’m shocked and hurt that you said that.” Bernie exclaimed in a wounded tone.

Freedom Chick immediately felt guilty and told Bernie, “Look, I’m sorry. Just tell me what you want me to do.”

“That’s better. I knew you’d see it my way.” Bernie said. “Tonight, you’re going to make an appearance with Rock at the Psychedelic Rat. It’s the hottest discotheque in town. But first, we need to get you a new outfit, makeup, and hairdo.”

“What? Wait a minute...” Freedom Chick started to protest, but it was too late. She realized that Bernie was on a roll and there was no stopping him.

“Don’t worry about a thing. Leave it all to me.” Bernie said excitedly and then turned to his lovely assistant Heather. “Doll face. Get me Sal Svengali on the phone. Quick!”

“Right away Mr. Epstein.” Heather said as she headed out to get a hold of the greatest makeover artist and clothing designer in San Francisco.

“When Sal gets through with you, you are going to be the talk of the town, babe.”

“How many times have I told you not to call me ‘babe’?” Freedom Chick said in exasperation while Bernie started making phone calls to alert the press.

The Home of Dr. Xavier

Crystal Bright noticed that Dr. Xavier was still a little pale and weak when she finally got him to the front door of his apartment. Despite the fact that this man had once hurt her friend, she couldn’t bring herself to just leave him and walk away without first making sure he was all right. Maybe if she stayed with him for just a few minutes to make sure. What could happen? Besides, he was in no condition to do her any harm. He seemed completely harmless.

“Here, let me help you inside.” Crystal offered after Dr. Xavier struggled and was finally able to unlock his front door.

“You don’t have to do this.” Dr. Xavier tried to say. “I’ll be all right. All I have to do is sit down for a minute until my nurse gets here later to give me my treatment.”

“You have a nurse?” Crystal said in mild surprise.

“Yes. Nurse Penny.” Dr. Xavier said as he sat down on his sofa. He looked up at Crystal, who seemed genuinely curious about his condition and well being.

“It’s a long story.” Dr. Xavier said as he took a deep breath and sighed.

“Well, I can stay here with you until your nurse arrives.” Crystal offered. “What time is she supposed to get here?”

“Not until six o’clock.” Dr. Xavier said with regret. “If only I’d taken my medication this morning...”

Crystal looked at the clock. It was only a little after 4:00 o’clock. Dr. Xavier seemed very disturbed and in a desperate state. She didn’t know if Dr. Xavier realized who she was and her association with Freedom Chick. Perhaps it wouldn’t hurt to find out as much as she could about Dr. Xavier and his current condition and report back to Gloria.

“I don’t mind staying until your nurse gets here.” Crystal said innocently. “I wouldn’t feel right just leaving you like this.”

“Well, if you really don’t mind. I could use the company.”

“Oh, not at all!” Crystal said cheerfully. “And you can tell me your long story...if you want to. I’m a great listener.”

Dr. Xavier looked at Crystal’s freshly scrubbed face and wondered if this girl was for real. No one could possibly be that chipper. He decided a test was in order to find out if she was really sincere.

“I’m sorry, my manners. I haven’t offered you anything to drink.” Dr. Xavier said. “Why don’t you get yourself something to drink from the refrigerator?”

“That’s sounds great.” Crystal chirped as she headed to his kitchenette. “Do you have any Pepsi?”

“Indeed I do.” Dr. Xavier said. “Please, help yourself.”

“Can I get you something?” Crystal said as she took out an ice-cold bottle of Pepsi from the refrigerator.

“No thank you.” Dr. Xavier answered. “But you can do one little favor for me.”

“Sure!”

“Please turn on my stereo tape player for me.” Dr. Xavier said as he pointed to a turntable on a shelf by the wall. “The music will help me relax until Nurse Penny arrives.”

Crystal went to the stereo and turned on the power. Then she flicked a switch to start the reel to reel tape. The speakers snapped and hissed until the sound of sitar music erupted from the stereo system.

Dr. Xavier smiled and told Crystal. “I apologize if this isn’t quite to your taste, but it’s more for medicinal purposes. I’m sure you’d rather hear The Beatles or something.”

“Oh no, this is fine.” Crystal responded. “I kind of like it.”

Dr. Xavier watched Crystal carefully as she took a seat on one of the chairs. She sipped her Pepsi and he watched and waited while the music played on and on for a few minutes. Dr. Xavier gave her a pleasant smile. The poor girl was totally unaware the tape she was listening to had been back masked with subliminal messages that were now embedding themselves in her mind subconsciously. Relax. Serve. Submit. Slave. Aroused. The words repeated over and over as the music floated through the room.

“So, you’d like to hear my story, eh?” Dr. Xavier inquired of the young teen.

“Um, sure.” Crystal said, and thought, Wow, this music is really soothing. I’ll have to ask him where I can find a record of this. It makes me feel all tingly and gooshy inside.

“Well, believe it or not, I used to be a very awful man.” Dr. Xavier began. “I won’t go into all the dreadful details. Suffice it to say that the pressures of working as a scientist for a government laboratory got a little too much for me, and I went, shall we say...a little mad. One thing led to another, I tried to take over the world, blah, blah, blah...

Then I ran into a young woman by the name of Freedom Chick. I’ll spare your innocent young mind the gory details there as well. We had a little bit of a confrontation, and I was soundly defeated in my conquest for world domination. From there, I was tried and sent to a government treatment center for the criminally deranged, where I volunteered for a unique program of drug rehabilitation and physiological therapy.

And well, as you can see, I’m all better, thanks to the miracle of modern medicine. The only thing I have to worry about is to remember to take my medication; otherwise, there could be dangerous consequences.” Dr. Xavier said with an ominous tone in his voice.

Crystal was enraptured by his story. As the words spilled out of his mouth, she felt herself becoming more and more charmed by his gentle words. He’s not so bad. He just has a chemical imbalance. He’s totally harmless. As a matter of fact, he’s even kind of cute.

“You see, part of my problem was that I had a unusual predilection for causing pain, a fetish if you will, especially in members of the opposite sex. Especially if they were young and beautiful.” Dr. Xavier said as he held Crystal’s stare with his own. He could tell she was just about to the point of being too far gone to turn back. She was just about in his grasp now, and he grinned like a Siamese cat about to pounce on a bird.

“All of that...urge has been purged from me.” Dr. Xavier told Crystal. “But only with drugs and the special treatment that Nurse Penny provides for me.”

“What kind of treatment?” Crystal asked, genuinely curious now.

“It’s difficult to explain.” Dr. Xavier began. “I seem to have an unusual build up of testosterone in my system. Everyday, I must release the tension and drain my...fluids.”

“I don’t understand.” Crystal said with a confused look on her face.

“It works in concert with my medication.” Dr. Xavier explained. “Unfortunately, since I missed taking my dose this morning, I’m afraid I’m not doing so well at the moment.”

“Oh my goodness.” Crystal said in deep concern. “Is there anything I can do Dr. Xavier?”

“Oh my, no, Crystal. I wouldn’t dream of asking you to help me with this.”

“Why not?” Crystal replied as she sat next to Dr. Xavier on the couch and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. “You seem like you’re in terrible pain. Please let me help.”

“Under normal circumstances, I would never...” He said shaking his head ‘no.’

“Please!” Crystal said, practically begging. She desperately wanted to help him. Of course she didn’t want him to have a relapse. Not now. He would lose his job and probably have to go back to the treatment center or even prison. She had to do something to help. “I’ll do whatever you need me to. Just tell me what you want me to do.”

Dr. Xavier couldn’t help but scream for joy inside when Crystal got down on her knees before him and pleaded with her baby blue eyes. His subliminal music had worked wonders on the very susceptible young girl. He practically had her eating out of his hand.

“Well, I just want you to understand that I would never ask you to do something that you would be uncomfortable with.” Dr. Xavier said. “Nurse Penny is a trained professional.”

“Just tell me what she does.” Crystal begged. “I know I can do it.”

“All right, let me tell you first, and then you decide.” Dr. Xavier said and then paused and sighed before he began. “I have to ejaculate twice a day. The only problem is, for some psychological reason, I cannot perform this... duty on myself. That is why Nurse Penny must come by once in the morning and once in the evening to help me.”

Dr. Xavier closed his eyes and turned away in shame. “I’m sorry. Forgive me. This is terribly embarrassing. I shouldn’t be telling you this.”

Crystal was stunned by his the admission of his strange condition. It was absolutely one of the most shocking things she had ever heard of. The poor man. He must be going through hell. I can’t believe I’m going to do this, but I have to help him.

“Dr. Xavier, don’t be ashamed.” Crystal said, trying to comfort him. “I understand what you’re going through. I promise I’ll help you. Otherwise, you’ll be in trouble. ”

Dr. Xavier had to gather every ounce of will to make a single tear come out of his eye. When he saw the look of absolute sympathy on her face, he knew she was hooked. Now all he had to do was reel her in. he wiped the tear away and said. “You’re right of course. But I don’t know how I could possibly ask you to do this.”

“Never mind that.” Crystal said with a sweet smile and then became slightly uncomfortable when she realized that the moment at hand had arrived and she really had to do it. “Well...uh...let’s get started...Um...do you want me to take it out, or do you?”

Dr. Xavier nearly burst with delight inside as he looked down at her angelic face staring up at him with complete devotion. He knew at this point, she would do anything he asked of her. Finally he said, “I’ll take it out. It’s the least I could do.”

Crystal’s heart began to pound in her chest when she realized what was about to happen. She watched frozen as Dr. Xavier unzipped his corduroy slacks and reached in to take his penis out. She swallowed when she finally saw it, and instinctively tried to avert her eyes, but she was almost hypnotized by it and paralyzed with excitement.

Finally, Crystal stuttered, “Uh...what do I do now?”

“Take your hand and hold it.”

Without taking her eyes off the organ, Crystal reached out slowly with her delicate hand and touched it. It almost seemed to shock her fingertips. Then she encircled her fingers around it and asked with a whisper, “Like this?”

“Yes.” Dr. Xavier said with a sigh as the touch of her soft fingertips electrified him.

“Now what do I do?” She asked tentatively.

“Well, you can try squeezing very gently at first.” Dr. Xavier instructed. “Nurse Penny always starts that way, and then she moves her hand up and down.”

“Is this how she does it?”

“Yes. Just like that.” Dr. Xavier said as his breathing began to get shallower. He had to close his eyes and concentrate. The rehabilitation he had done at the center had erased his sexual dysfunction, and in turn, his normal sex drive as well. It took every ounce of energy to try and become erect. That’s why a special nurse was provided to him who was skilled in the art of masturbation, among other things. Crystal wasn’t doing such a bad job though. Her eagerness to help was helping quite a bit, but he had a ways to go yet.

“How long do I do this?” Crystal asked.

“Until it becomes very hard.” Dr. Xavier said. “Just keep doing it like that.”

“Oh. Okay.” Crystal said, as she continued stroking and squeezing. It didn’t seem to be getting hard at all. Maybe she was doing something wrong.

“I’m sorry. Sometimes it takes a long time.” Dr. Xavier said. “Try using your fingers to tap on the bottom...very gently. Nurse Penny does that sometimes.”

“Okay.” Crystal said, and turned her attention to the project at hand. As soon as she started tapping, the shaft began to stiffen and grow in her hand, and her eyes lit up.

“Yes, that’s better. Keep doing that.” Dr. Xavier said with a deep breath.

After several minutes, the penis did not seem to grow any larger, and Crystal was puzzled. “Um. Is it supposed to be this soft? Am I doing something wrong?”

“It’s not you, my dear. It’s just that lately...sometimes I need additional stimulation.”

“Like what?” Crystal asked innocently. She couldn’t imagine what else she could try after pumping, stroking and squeezing for what seemed like forever.

“No...I...couldn’t ask you to...”

“What? Tell me.” Crystal implored.

“Well... sometimes Nurse Penny puts it in...” Dr. Xavier then pointed to his mouth.

Crystal’s mouth fell open in shock. She was at a loss for words, and couldn’t imagine such a thing. After several stunned seconds, she gathered her senses and decided, Well, I’ve come this far. I might as well go the distance if it will help him get better. After all, if his nurse can do it, so can I.

The young teen, kneeling before Dr. Xavier in her school uniform and pony tail, licked her lips absentmindedly, and then took a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing.

Dr. Xavier looked on with pleasure as Crystal looked up at him, blushing with a slightly embarrassed smile and bright blue adoring eyes. She shifted her body forward, closed her eyes, parted her lips and took Dr. Xavier’s cock into her mouth. He tensed up when he felt the warmth and wetness of her lips envelope him, and leaned his head back to close his eyes as Crystal began to fill her mouth with his now stiffening member.

That did the trick, as suddenly his penis became engorged as Crystal held it still in her lips, wondering what to do next. Dr. Xavier noticed that she was at a loss and whispered, “Uh...move your head up and down.”

Crystal opened her eyes and looked up at Dr. Xavier, confused by what he wanted.

“Pretend you are...um...eating a Popsicle.” He suggested, and Crystal’s eyes quickly lit up in understanding. She then began to move her head up and down on his shaft eagerly as she instinctively began to suck him off by pursing her cheeks. “Yes, that’s it. But not quite so fast... Slowly...yes...like that. Excellent.”

Crystal beamed with pride and smiled as best as she could with Dr. Xavier’s cock filling her mouth, and looked up at him with totally loving eyes. Dr. Xavier couldn’t help but smile back at her as she continued to suckle him with fervor.

After a few minutes, she paused and took him out to ask, “Am I doing this right?”

“Absolutely!” Dr. Xavier exclaimed as his body fell into a totally relaxed state. “You are doing it perfectly. Almost as well as Nurse Penny.”

Crystal took that as a challenge, and began licking and slurping with gusto. She’d show that nurse who was better, and now her head was bobbing up and down, twisting and turning as she felt Dr. Xavier’s cock throb in her mouth. She felt Dr. Xavier place a hand on the back of her head to guide her in a steady rhythm, all while the music continued to play in the background. For some reason, Crystal was feeling sort of sexy...and she hoped Dr. Xavier couldn’t tell that this was exciting her. The only other time she felt this way was when Gloria played with her...no, she didn’t want to think about that. She had to concentrate and help Dr. Xavier.

Dr. Xavier couldn’t take it anymore, as he felt himself rushing towards a climax. He had to warn the young girl of what was about to happen. “Crystal, I’m going to ejaculate. Fluid will be coming out of me soon.”

Crystal stopped for a moment and asked. “What should I do?”

“I...er...” Dr. Xavier stammered. “I couldn’t...”

“What does Nurse Penny do?”

That’s what he wanted to hear. Dr. Xavier knew this girl was competitive and would do whatever he suggested. He lied and told her, “She swallows it.”

Once again, Crystal was stunned into silence. She and Gloria had lots of sex together, but they never talked about anything like this. Well, if Nurse Penny can do it, it must be okay. Without a word, she slipped his cock back in her mouth and began to suck and lick him, letting him know by her actions that it was okay for him to come in her mouth.

Dr. Xavier let out a long groan as his body tensed up, and when he finally exploded, his fingers dug into the sofa cushions. The girl was incredible, even better than Nurse Penny.

Crystal gave a barely audible “Ummmph!” in surprise when the juice began to fill her mouth. She didn’t know what to expect, and all she could do was gulp the thick fluid down as it pumped and spurted into her mouth. For some reason she couldn’t understand, his orgasm had raised her level of arousal to a new height, and she couldn’t help but moan with contentment as she licked and sucked every drop out of him. It was all she could do not to reach under her plaid skirt to rub between her legs. She almost never wanted to stop as her head continued to bob up and down on his lap.

Finally, Dr. Xavier sighed and lifted her head up. She looked up at him and smiled, saying, “Did I do it right? Are you feeling better?”

“Yes. Yes.” Dr. Xavier said as he wiped away a drop of semen that had seeped from the edge of her lips. “Very well, indeed. I don’t know how I could ever repay you for this.”

“I know how.” Crystal said enthusiastically as an idea popped into her head. She had thought of a wonderful way to see him almost everyday and spend time with him. He was the absolute most and she couldn’t think of anything better than to be with him... and... serve him. “I could come over every day after school and you could tutor me in Biology. I’m really doing terrible and I really want to raise my grade.”

“Well, I certainly can’t say ‘no’ to that, now can I?” Dr. Xavier said with a smile.

“Oh, wow, look at the time!” Crystal said in panic. “I’d better get going. Are you sure you’re going to be all right? I can stay until Nurse Penny gets here.”

“Nonsense.” Dr. Xavier said as he got up to show her to the door. “I feel like a new man. You run along and I’ll see you tomorrow in class.”

Crystal felt herself swoon. Is this what being in love is like? That’s silly. He’s way older, and he once hurt Gloria. But, he’s changed, and I can help make sure he stay’s that way.

“Goodbye Dr. Xavier.” Crystal Bright said with a wide smile as she walked out the door.

“Goodbye, Crystal.” Dr. Xavier waved to Crystal from his doorway. He watched her sashay down the sidewalk as her golden ponytail bounced down her back. Ah, sweet youth, he thought. He was feeling much better now. And to think he was going to go through it all again once Nurse Penny arrived. Not only that, his plan was going perfectly. Soon, and very soon, he was going to have his revenge. The subtle enslavement of young Crystal Bright was the first step in his ultimate goal.

First, he would use her to get his hands on Freedom Chick once again. Then nothing would stop Dr. X in his quest for world domination.

End of Part 1